[GSOC2018][RubyPlot-GR] [30-07-2018] further progress on subplots

4 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Pranav Garg

lugemata,
30. juuli 2018, 03:14:3130.07.18
kuni Sameer Deshmukh,Prasun Anand,Pjotr Prins,John Woods,Arafat Khan,SciRuby Mailing List
Greetings everyone!
An update on subplots.After a lot of bugs and rendering the framework useless several times, I have worked the subplots into the main framework(yay?).I wanted to push the perfectly working Subplots but  there is a bug in locating them, the plots aren't shown at a correct place. I need to further work on the logic  of locating subplots in the figure. Since I had to rework the core of the Framework I have created a separate branch.

Once I get the localisation sorted out I will make them prettier.

Regards PG
Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile
Saada edasi