[GSOC2018][5 August 2018][GRPlot-GR] Functioning Library and Subplots

Pranav Garg

Aug 5, 2018, 3:54:34 PM8/5/18
to Sameer Deshmukh, Prasun Anand, John Woods, Arafat Khan, SciRuby Mailing List, Pjotr Prins
Greetings all,
 The Library is functional again after the changes in structure.
Oh, and we also got subplots!!!
Check these out!

Sorry for the lack of updates over the past few days. I succumbed sickness (Much better now, though I sound like Bane) and had to set up my newly assigned dorm room.

As I mentioned in the before I would like to continue my working on the library after Summer of Code and have been discussing the same with several FOSS enthusiasts in my institute. There are some ideas which I would like to discuss. And I think the appropriate time would be after I submit the final project for SoC.

Tomorrow (6th) I will be working towards the ability to add titles to individual subplots and will work on appropriate blog posts (Though major design decisions are discussed on the mailing list).

I will also properly document my library before submission. (One of the major challenges for me this summer was lack of documentation in certain FOSS frameworks)

Regards
PG