Reminder: Submit proposals for rubyconf, USA

Sameer Deshmukh

Jul 28, 2018, 5:34:20 AM7/28/18
to SciRuby Mailing List, Shekhar Prasad Rajak, Prasun Anand, Athitya Kumar, Arafat Khan, Pranav Garg, Prakriti Gupta, pochhi...@gmail.com, John Woods, Pjotr Prins, Victor Shepelev
All:

RubyConf USA's CFP is about to close in a few days. If you haven't
already submitted a proposal please do so ASAP. It's a great conference
and they have a travel allowance too. I especially recommend all the
students to submit since its great exposure. Even if you don't get in
you will get a very good first experience in writing a CFP.

Just have a look at their tracks and submit a talk accordingly.

Also, it's in Los Angeles this time :P

Here's the link: https://cfp.rubycentral.org/events/rubyconf2018

--
Regards,
Sameer Deshmukh

Master's degree student. Rio Yokota Lab.
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.

Twitter : @v0dro
GitHub: @v0dro
Blog: http://v0dro.in

Shekhar Prasad Rajak

Jul 30, 2018, 11:30:55 AM7/30/18
to SciRuby Development
Thanks for sharing the link.

Regards,
Shekhar

Nilay Pochhi

Jul 31, 2018, 10:24:20 AM7/31/18
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for sharing the link. I've submitted the proposal of NetworkX.rb.

Warm Regards,
Nilay Pochhi
4th Year Undergradute,
IIT Kharagpur.