Deccan Ruby Conf 2017 student scholarship

Sameer Deshmukh

May 26, 2017, 4:24:20 AM5/26/17
to SciRuby Mailing List, Lokesh Sharma, Athitya Kumar, Prasun Anand, Shekhar Prasad Rajak
Hello students,

Deccan Ruby Conf, Pune's annual Ruby conference has just announced student scholarships for deserving candidates. The conference is due in August and they will cover your travel and entry costs.

I urge all of our GSOC students this year to apply for this scholarship and attend this conference as it a great way to understand whats actually going on in the industry and how you can contribute to make it better.

Me and Prasun have even spoken at Ruby Conf India this year (Kochi) and it was an amazing experience for both us.

Here's the application link: https://airtable.com/shrUZfR5cekKmWgXL

Regards,
Sameer Deshmukh