GSoC 2018: Reminder for final submission

Athitya Kumar

Mar 26, 2018, 4:13:29 PM3/26/18
to SciRuby Mailing List
Hey students!

We're delighted to receive your proposal drafts, and we'll be reviewing them soon (if we haven't already). Meanwhile, the deadline for submitting the final submission (27th March, 21:30 IST) is nearing.

Potential GSoC students who have submitted draft proposals are advised to send a final proposal through the GSoC website ASAP. Please keep in mind that we WILL NOT be able to consider you for final evaluations if your proposal has not been made final, no matter how good the proposal might be.

Regards,

Athitya Kumar (Facebook | LinkedIn | Homepage | Blog | GitHub
4th-year undergrad
IIT Kharagpur