Re: understanding the code issue#420

John Woods

Mar 12, 2017, 1:03:10 PM3/12/17
to SciRuby Development
New is in the C/C++ code in ext. zeros() is in shortcuts, I believe, definitely on the Ruby side. Have you tried using grep?
On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 7:50 PM Nakul Vaidya <vaidya...@gmail.com> wrote:
also NMatrix.zeroes()

Abinash Meher

Mar 12, 2017, 8:27:53 PM3/12/17
to SciRuby Development
`new` method calls `allocate` first and then calls `initialize` on that instance. So, if I am not mistaken these should be it : allocate and initialize.

Regards,
Abinash Meher

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 6:59 AM, Nakul Vaidya <vaidya...@gmail.com> wrote:
where to look for the implementation of NMatrix.new()