GSOC introductions

Sameer Deshmukh

May 5, 2017, 12:01:23 PM5/5/17
to Prasun Anand, shekharr...@gmail.com, Athitya Kumar, SciRuby Mailing List, Pjotr Prins, John Woods
Hello students!

Its great to have you all on board.

I will be writing to you shortly about how we will be proceeding with this year's summer of code in order to familiarize you with our review processes and rules & regulations.

In the meanwhile, Now that you're done celebrating (*hic*?), I'd like each of you to put up a paragraph long description of what you plan to achieve over the course of the summer on the mailing list so that everyone will have an idea of what to expect from this year's GSOC.

Do forget to include an additional paragraph introducing yourself and your interests and what prompted you to take up this project.

Make sure you finish this task over the weekend :)

Regards,
Sameer Deshmukh