Recently Used Session List

gnuarm.del...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2017, 7:24:35 PM8/30/17
to scintilla-interest
I am using SciTe and would like to have a list of the recently used session files. This would make switching between multiple sessions a lot easier when they aren't all stored in the same directory.

Rick C

Neil Hodgson

Aug 30, 2017, 7:30:39 PM8/30/17
to Scintilla mailing list
Rick C.:

> I am using SciTe

The SciTE mailing list is at
https://groups.google.com/group/scite-interest

> and would like to have a list of the recently used session files. This would make switching between multiple sessions a lot easier when they aren't all stored in the same directory.

This seems fairly uncommon. You could read through the code used for recently used files and try to duplicate it. Depending on platform, it may have to be a submenu as the way the recent files are incorporated into the File menu is not easily extensible.

Neil

gnuarm.del...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2017, 9:38:07 PM8/30/17
to scintilla-interest, nyama...@me.com
Thanks for the reference to the other group. I'll ask there.