END END in Perl

Philip Brenan

Aug 10, 2016, 5:29:24 PM8/10/16
to scintilla-interest
The Perl in the screen shot is valid but the two here documents are high-lighted differently!
Screenshot_20160810_222649.png

KHMan

Aug 11, 2016, 2:28:08 AM8/11/16
to scintilla...@googlegroups.com
On 8/11/2016 5:29 AM, Philip Brenan wrote:
> The Perl in the screen shot is valid but the two here documents
> are high-lighted differently!

Yeah, any kind of "stacked" HERE document does not currently work.
Some sort of stack is needed for keeping track of things. IMHO
folks should really, really, really not need to code HERE
documents in any sort of stacked manner. I've looked at my TODO
list many times, but just could not care enough to spend time on
this particular highlighting glitch... So patches are welcome.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)