I'm back

Neil Hodgson

Aug 9, 2016, 6:33:39 AM8/9/16
to Scintilla mailing list, scite-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I’m back from a vacation which included lengthy periods away from the internet (like Iceland’s Laugavegurinn http://www.scintilla.org/IcelandPass.jpg and the Kungsleden in Sweden) as well as some time in China where the great firewall stopped access to my preferred services.

The backlog of bug reports and messages will be processed *slowly* in an arbitrary order and it may take as much as a month to catch up.

Neil

Mike Lischke

Aug 9, 2016, 6:41:47 AM8/9/16
to scintilla...@googlegroups.com, scite-i...@googlegroups.com
> I’m back from a vacation which included lengthy periods away from the internet (like Iceland’s Laugavegurinn http://www.scintilla.org/IcelandPass.jpg and the Kungsleden in Sweden) as well as some time in China where the great firewall stopped access to my preferred services.

Welcome back Neil! I hope you had a really interesting and (mostly) relaxing vacation. Seems you like to travel across the planet, but being blocked from internet would be something I could hardly deal with these days :-)

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net