Is it possible to define a font property to use underline?

Ronald Fischer

Apr 12, 2017, 4:59:20 PM4/12/17
to scintilla-interest
I would like to change the entry in my SciTE property file, currently

style.ruby.13=fore:#800080

so that the token is displayed as underline. Can this be done?

I tried by wild guess

style.ruby.13=fore:#800080,underline

but this doesn't seem to have any effect. Setting it to bold or italics would work, so I guess that I either used the wrong keyword for enabling underline, or that this kind of style is not supported.

Neil Hodgson

Apr 12, 2017, 5:05:55 PM4/12/17
to scintilla...@googlegroups.com
Ronald Fischer:

> I would like to change the entry in my SciTE property file, currently

There is a separate mailing list for SciTE at
https://groups.google.com/group/scite-interest

> style.ruby.13=fore:#800080,underline
>
> but this doesn't seem to have any effect. Setting it to bold or italics would work, so I guess that I either used the wrong keyword for enabling underline, or that this kind of style is not supported.

underlined

http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEDoc.html#property-style.*

Neil