Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

John Hughes

neprečítané,
29. 11. 2017, 16:02:3529. 11. 2017
komu: scintilla-interest
I have files made by the IDA disassembler, which use characters from the original IBM-PC (1981) character set ; In particular the 0xC4 horizontal box char.
These don't display correctly in SciET, but show as Capital letter A with double dot.
The SciET File / Encoding options don't include Codepage 437. It is possible to get this ?
PFE allows this by selecting Options/Preferences.../Category/Screen Font/OEM fixed pitched font.

Other people may also be interested in Macintosh or other character sets.
~~~~

Neil Hodgson

neprečítané,
29. 11. 2017, 16:26:5329. 11. 2017
komu: Scintilla mailing list
John Hughes:

> I have files made by the IDA disassembler, which use characters from the original IBM-PC (1981) character set ; In particular the 0xC4 horizontal box char.
> These don't display correctly in SciET, but show as Capital letter A with double dot.
> The SciET File / Encoding options don't include Codepage 437. It is possible to get this ?

You should try the OEM character set, 255, but it hasn’t seen much attention and may not be fully implemented.

Neil

Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi
Poslať ďalej