Problem of using PROC IML in SAS Software.

serega770

May 13, 2006, 2:44:44 AM5/13/06
Hello.
I'm using procedure iml, but SAS gives me an error:
ERROR: Procedure IML not found
What can I do to prevent this error?
Thanks.

espyrian

May 13, 2006, 3:17:50 AM5/13/06

If I remember correctly, SAS/IML must be purchased as a separate module.
You could try the comp.soft-sys.sas newsgroup for more help.

hazel

Oct 31, 2007, 11:03:24 AM10/31/07
I got the same problem..FYI: and I found this solution, but have not tried yet..

http://support.sas.com/kb/13/400.html

samuel...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2007, 5:58:53 AM11/1/07
On Oct 31, 11:03 am, hazel <zhenha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got the same problem..FYI: and I found this solution, but have not tried yet..
>
> http://support.sas.com/kb/13/400.html

This error results from the product not being in the license file, or
from a deeper issue as noted in the tsdoc. You can see what your site
has licensed by running:
proc setinit;
run;