Large Hadron Collider team finds hints of leptons acting out against time-tested predictions

Sam Wormley

Aug 27, 2015, 2:58:43 PM8/27/15

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics

Y.Porat

Aug 28, 2015, 1:23:26 AM8/28/15
===========================
so
who was the pig
to call it

***THE*** STANDARD** MODEL ??!!

Y.Porat
===================================

Double-A

Aug 28, 2015, 3:25:15 PM8/28/15
Every time something new is discovered, the Standard Model has to be revised!

Double-A

Sam Wormley

Aug 28, 2015, 6:42:37 PM8/28/15
Nobody ever claimed the Standard Model was complete. Discrepancies
are exciting -- that's how we learn new stuff.

Y.Porat

Aug 29, 2015, 3:50:21 AM8/29/15
==============================
in that case
it should be called just A MODEL
NOT
''THE !! STANDARD MODEL'' (full stop ...!!
WHILE THERE ARE OTHER BETTER MODELS THAN THAT !!!

at lease in many other aspects
-----
while you call it
THE standard model
you deceive people (at lease the naive ones of them)
to thing that there are no other alternatives
in other words
YOU BLOCK THEIR MINDS

in less polite words
it is a sort of cheating !!!

ATB
Y.Porat
===========================
TO LOOK FOR BETTER !!

reber g=emc^2

Aug 30, 2015, 3:18:43 PM8/30/15
Some of my best theories the LHC could show are reality.TreBert

Double-A

Aug 30, 2015, 4:26:05 PM8/30/15
Maybe it would be better called the "Provisional Model".

Double-A

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2015, 2:01:34 AM8/31/15
===========================
right !!!!
Double A i start to like you .....

Y.P
=====================================

reber g=emc^2

Aug 31, 2015, 5:13:32 PM8/31/15
The final act by a classIII will be great thinking.It will be the GUT.It will be God created all that is. G=EMC^2 The last of universe's humankind will say before they hit the ground "I see the light". TreBert

HVAC

Aug 31, 2015, 5:50:33 PM8/31/15
On 8/31/2015 5:13 PM, reber g=emc^2 wrote:

> The final act by a classIII will be great thinking.It will be the
> GUT.It will be God created all that is. G=EMC^2 The last of
> universe's humankind will say before they hit the ground "I see the
> light". TreBert

I think it's time for you to 'go into the light'.

--
"Are we going to fight or are we going to stand around all day?"
https://goo.gl/TU0Xr6