Accretion discs

john

Apr 21, 2017, 8:20:48 PM4/21/17
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/swift/bursts/shredded-star.html

The above shows what happens to matter.

I think that accretion discs are made from something
else than matter; something that doesn't
shred, but can't get out: photons.

I think trapped photons are what makes up
accretion discs. They get turned before they
get through, and keep going round and round

pora...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2017, 5:03:55 AM4/22/17
===========================
you are getting closer :
see GOOGLE
the y Circlon mechanism

it should be something WITH MASS!!
that is bouncing
back and forth * endlessly* !in curved paths !!
crating sort of a
CLAMP !!!
--
THAT BECOMES STRONGER ANDSTRONGER (DENSER !!)
AS DISTANCE BECOMES SHORTHER

and as such
create** both** !!!
particles AND FORCES
TIA
Y.Porat
================================

john

Apr 22, 2017, 10:17:28 AM4/22/17
Bert
Matter, (that creates an EFFECT called "mass"),
is made of charges. Electrons and protons
are charged, and when you accelerate them
around a black hole, they break apart because
the charges create opposite magnetic fields
when accelerated in the same circle. Capiche?
And then those excited ions are shot out the
huge magnetic poles that rise at right angles
to every galactic Center. Electrons one way and
protons the other.

But LIGHT is not charged, and should be
captured by the extreme spin and confined
to a disclike area around the Center.
The accretion disc.

john

Apr 22, 2017, 11:38:02 AM4/22/17
In which case, Y., at a Black Hole's
accretion disc, light really might be reduced
to a smallest possible circular path-
a Circlon!!

john

Apr 22, 2017, 11:50:17 AM4/22/17
Black Holes are simply extreme spin; spin that
is too intense for matter of our scale to
tolerate. The spin is not just spin, but spinning
matter that is all at scales smaller than ours-
Space.
Black Holes are spinning Space, and there
is not one atom of our matter that can
survive in there. They don't get crushed, they
get shredded; exploded into outwardly-moving
jets travelling at .9c.
They have SEEN THIS, NASA saw it:
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/swift/bursts/shredded-star.html

Kevin Jones

Apr 22, 2017, 11:57:14 AM4/22/17
>you are getting closer :
>see GOOGLE
>the y Circlon mechanism

Hello!

You are insane!

reber G=emc^2

Apr 22, 2017, 6:17:46 PM4/22/17
Not trapped but in an orbit that looks like a question mark.The bigger the BH the bigger the question mark. Reality is the bigger the BH the bigger the galaxy.Think Andramida as to the Milky way.Trebert

HVAC

john

Apr 23, 2017, 9:12:17 AM4/23/17
HVAC
"Hogwash"
Really?
Your QPO article
said stuff falls in and Jets form.
How does that happen?
How does "bouncing off" the accretion
disc split incoming shredded material
into two oppositely-moving jets
positioned at right angles to the
galactic disc?
PLEASE explain.

HVAC

Apr 23, 2017, 10:28:23 AM4/23/17
Poor John says
---------

I have explained before John. I'll try to make it as simple as possible this time. As matter is gravitationally attracted to a black hole it is shredded and friction drives to to such extreme temperatures that it gives off x-rays. In a poorly understood process, extreme magnetic forces form a magnetic 'funnel' on either pole of the bh. These forces whip mostly electrons into a relativistic jet.

Any remaining questions John?

HVAC

Apr 23, 2017, 11:05:46 AM4/23/17
On 4/22/2017 6:17 PM, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Reality is the bigger the BH the bigger the galaxy.Think Andramida as to the Milky way.Trebert

That's not necessarily true. However there is a relationship between the
mass of a galactic supermassive black hole and the galactic bulge.

See: M-Sigma

john

Apr 23, 2017, 1:08:39 PM4/23/17
HVAC
"..poorly understood process.."
Ya got THAT right, HVAC!!
That's one already this decade.

benj

Apr 24, 2017, 12:24:52 AM4/24/17
John, the above is what HVAC considers a discussion of science.

Really digs into the science issues, doesn't it! What a fraud.

benj

Apr 24, 2017, 12:35:47 AM4/24/17
Say John, where have we heard "science" like "whipping electrons"
before? Oh I remember it was one of Bert's imperial thinking Nobel
theories. Namely the Spin is In thoery! HVAC knows almost as much
science as Bert. (Bert already proved he knows more science than HVAC.
Do you remember that incident? I will never forget it! So funny for the
"Man who knows all science"!

benj

Apr 24, 2017, 12:36:43 AM4/24/17
Trolling Kook Babble.

HVAC

Apr 24, 2017, 5:16:25 AM4/24/17
BJ quacked
> That's not necessarily true. However there is a relationship between the
> mass of a galactic supermassive black hole and the galactic bulge.
>
> See: M-Sigma

Trolling Kook Babble.
-----------

Perhaps. However MY kook babble is supported by evidence. Your belief in ghosts, esp and insane conspiracy theories is not supported by ANY evidence.

Does that make you mad?

benj

Apr 24, 2017, 4:12:02 PM4/24/17
So you got Odd on your side to back you up? WOW! That sure proves you
are on the money! How can you believe in things nobody has ever seen
like BB and BHs? That's not science that is insane.

Of course there is government funded science to back up ESP, even though
you just make up your own "results" and believe them. Perhaps one day
you'll join me in the despised, marginalized, reality-based community?

And Oh yeah, I forgot. Politicians (like you) ALWAYS tell the truth and
NEVER get caught in crimes and go to jail. That sure is a wonderful
world you live in!

If you SAY something is true, nobody needs any more proof that that!

reber G=emc^2

Apr 24, 2017, 4:45:52 PM4/24/17
benj Big crimes are done by GOP Mafia,and they own the jails.That is a given.TreBert

benj

Apr 24, 2017, 5:31:17 PM4/24/17
I guess that's what kept you out when the sheriff was looking for you.
That is on the money. How many people dead to cover up all those Clinton
crimes. You got nothing to say about that, I bet.

Michael Moroney

Apr 24, 2017, 5:49:14 PM4/24/17
john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:

>How does "bouncing off" the accretion
>disc split incoming shredded material
>into two oppositely-moving jets
>positioned at right angles to the
>galactic disc?
>PLEASE explain.

"Bouncing off" the accretion disc is crap that you made up, not science.
HVAC doesn't need to explain figments of your imagination (nor can he).

pora...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2017, 6:12:16 AM4/25/17
=================
THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUESTION

actually I don't quite understand your question
anyway
I can tell you that the smallest mass I found is
about
exp - 90 kilogram !!!
(it is unacceptable small for us !!)

that is the mass of the smallest photon

so I can guess that
such a small mass can hardly be easily attracted BY ANYTHING
2
the concept of my circlon is that
only another circlon can change direction of its 'fellow circlon
ONLY BY **COLLIDING** IT IN A CERTAIN DIRECTION !!:
ie
there can be a direction of collision that will
enlarge the others radius of motion

or another direction of collision that will diminish the radius of movement of the first circlon

hope it helps to understand that mechanism
TIA
Y.Porat
=====================================

reber G=emc^2

Apr 25, 2017, 2:15:37 PM4/25/17
benj you twisting reality again.My van and I are very popular.M&M is lic. in 3 states.I ran for mayor in MA..and Mexical. 4500 people hang Gray Cloud in their homes all over the world.Have letters from two popes and 4 imperial thinkers on G=EMC^2.My MSP is now in the news.My sailboats make full page,and tell the readers "I'm a Master of my own Craft. I spent 22 years in Florida fighting GOP Mafia crimes. All were afraid,and I was the power of one,Thus Rick Scott is now top GOP Mafia gun.Well he only stole 1.7 billion from medicare. Two things that can put a bullet in back of your hgead in Florida is "Being black and walking in a white Severn Trent Avatar area (thing Zimmermenand and Travon) Next is bad mouthing GOP Mafia fraud and corruption FL.State police and sheriffs like "Bob" Hansel see to it. Dem.vote boxes are found in fields.Black's can't get to their pole site. Miami voters are kept from voting by GOPers with baseball bats. Its much worse now. GOPer Mafia Trump got votes on his big lies.Never held or ran for office.Never paid a cent in Taxes. He is running USA.Don't tell me that's not scary Trebert

hanson

Apr 25, 2017, 3:31:08 PM4/25/17

Swine Bert r "reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com>
lied that he got surgery yesterday, 3 PM, for a pace maker
implant. So snipped the rest of the lies that were posted by

<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> [1]
the LIAR, un-American Communist, Bigot, Hatemonger,
Full Swine, Face Shitter & Graveyard Vandal who does this
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

to his crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-Shit-Eaters
of <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> who freely
& happily laid themselves under Glazier's Sphincter, esp.
especially "Anon Y. Mouse" <nob...@home.invalid>
being the most fervent of Glazier's sphincter-lickers, & waits
greedily to feast on more of Bert's PFM (Poop For Mouse).

There are new Bert-Turd-Eater-Aspirants in wait, like
the gay kike Notrollovsky <notro...@charter.net>,
"Kookjoke DeCockSuckslurper" <cu...@petitsnorte.net> and
Trou de cul Villain "Sylvain" <syl...@invalid.invalid> and
the Lewdi APe shit <plutonium....@gmail.com>,

.. but not one "got the picture" why Cohen said & meant:
_____ "All of you pigs, 'You must repent' " _____
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRqQQWu_mA>

ever since Tre:B::ert Glazier introduced himself with & as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible (torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "God and religion is hocus pocus". Trebert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I left my dentures in Boston when I fled to CA
:B:: to evade my creditors & my daugher Sheri who
:B:: wanted to warehouse me in a nursing home".
:B:: I embarrass my Ggrandkids. They avoid me. Bert
:B:: "I have a Social worker to make sure that I eat
:B:: my Lithium & 21 other pills. I paint Grey Cloud."
:B:: After sex with a Cuban cigar I drink bud .Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am living in my Van that I parked illegally
:B:: on Wal-Mart's property for over a year." Bert
:B:: "I shit into a bucket in my van and then throw
:B:: the bag full of crap into Walmart's Dumpsters"
:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts. Bert
:B:: "I'm like my half-baked bagel... back to the oven"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am a loser & so ugly I will not vote for myself"
:B:: "I re-franchize my M&M (Maggots & Manure).".
:B:: "I sell imaginary boats and defective patio decks"
:B:: "I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world", which
:B:: says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
:B:: "With G=EMC^2 I made all good posters leave s.p."
:B:: All my 17 theories are well accepted by me. Bert
B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I got kicked out of school in the 4th grade. Bert.
:B:: "I am self-taught. I'm very *cleaver* out of the box."
:B:: "My cockroach taught me a lot. My grammar stinks".
:B:: "I have lived for too long.. and always lied" Trebert.
:B:: "I called the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641
:B:: spooked a lady with fearing to get shot in my head".
:B:: "I compulsively lie when I speak the truth". Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "While I was in custody of Osceola Sheriff Bob
:B:: Hansel, for thieving, his deputies beat me up.
:B:: Bees are my copters and Flies are my fighters.
:B:: They all die as old soldiers and just fade away.
:B:: I bought a 357 magnum for death threats by Hansel.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them"....
:B:: "I mixed sulfer, carb & iron to make gun powder"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

PS2:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down this
nation. How they did it is seen above in [1] and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

So much for <herbert...@gmail.com> who is
a Radical Extremist US-Jew kike Supremacist in
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
him being a Face-Shitter & Criminal Graveyard
Vandal who waits for his gruesome end by/from
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>
who has grizzly events in store for Bert. Pity

benj

Apr 25, 2017, 6:25:30 PM4/25/17
You mean spent 22 years in Florida dodging paying your bills and the
law. Finally you had to skip the state so as not to ever pay up.

All
> were afraid,and I was the power of one,Thus Rick Scott is now top GOP
> Mafia gun.Well he only stole 1.7 billion from medicare.

Sure he did. All those lefties like you LOVE free government money to
steal. Florida is full of Dems bilking Medicare for stuff they say
people got but never did. I'm sure you were in on that one!

Two things
> that can put a bullet in back of your hgead in Florida is "Being
> black and walking in a white Severn Trent Avatar area (thing
> Zimmermenand and Travon)

I know what you mean Comrade, A black drug using school boy can hardly
walk around one of your Jewish owned gated communities attacking people
without having someone defend themselves. I noticed you are white and
Democrat and hence are racist and hate blacks. Democrats have done a
good job destroying the black community with their lies.

Next is bad mouthing GOP Mafia fraud and
> corruption FL.State police and sheriffs like "Bob" Hansel see to it.
> Dem.vote boxes are found in fields.Black's can't get to their pole
> site. Miami voters are kept from voting by GOPers with baseball bats.
> Its much worse now. GOPer Mafia Trump got votes on his big lies.Never
> held or ran for office.Never paid a cent in Taxes. He is running
> USA.Don't tell me that's not scary Trebert

Obviously you are of the HVAC school of facts. Facts are Dems are all
FOR slavery. GOPers took your slaves away. Dems INVENTED Jim Crow. Dems
FOUNDED the KLAN. Dems opposed, the vote for women. Dems Robbed entire
country of all gold. And that is FACT.

The Trump return that came out showed that Trump paid taxes for that
year. YOu Dimocrats just tell lie after lie. I've never seen such
dishonest people. YOu conspiracy theory "returners" are just howling at
the moon. You got nothing. Like all Dimocrats you've spend your whole
life mooching off others and still are living that way. The only way
there are 4500 pictures of Grey Cloud out there is if you stole the
copies. You obviously would never PAY $450 at 10 cents a copy EVER.
You'd steal them instead. I'm still waiting to buy one of your M&M
filters. When is it ready?

HVAC

Apr 26, 2017, 5:43:40 AM4/26/17
reber G=emc^2
[...]
------------

Bert is up in his high horse again. Let me knock his halo a bit. When Bert's wife got senile, instead of caring for her, Bert shipped her off to a nursing home that smells like old person pee.
She begged him to sign her out but Bert didn't want any part of dealing with her. She was old.

john

Apr 26, 2017, 7:14:20 PM4/26/17
So, matter becomes jets when it falls into
a Black Hole.
And light just gets spun so fast that it can't get out.
That's what becomes the accretion disc.

pnal...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2017, 8:25:22 PM4/26/17
BZZZZZT! Wrong, try again. Why not do at least a little reading about these things, rather than just make crap up as you go along? these references may not be perfect, but they are much farther along the road than your own pathetic speculations...

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1211/1211.0701.pdf

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/what-powers-black-holes-mighty-jets

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accretion_disk

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/physics/86-the-universe/black-holes-and-quasars/general-questions/429-if-nothing-can-escape-a-black-hole-why-do-some-black-holes-have-jets-intermediate

Michael Moroney

Apr 26, 2017, 10:14:42 PM4/26/17
john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:

(responding to whom?)

>So, matter becomes jets when it falls into
>a Black Hole.

Why are you so unwilling or unable to learn? If matter falls into a black
hole, it can't get out, not as a jet or anything else (ignoring trivial
Hawking radiation). The jets come from the inner accretion disk, not
the hole itself.

>And light just gets spun so fast that it can't get out.
>That's what becomes the accretion disc.

That's really stupid, even for you. Accretion disks are just matter
spiraling into the black hole. The extreme gravity heats and compresses
the matter to extreme temperatures.

john

Apr 27, 2017, 12:19:04 PM4/27/17
MM
"
Hawking radiation). The jets come from the inner accretion disk, not
the hole itse"

And you know this how?
And how does this accretion disc matter
get accelerated to .9c?
Please explain.

Edward Prochak

Apr 27, 2017, 12:51:53 PM4/27/17
Do you not understand the conversion of
potential to kinetic energy?

john

Apr 27, 2017, 1:47:53 PM4/27/17
Ed
"
Do you not understand the conversion of
potential to kinetic energy?
"
Which is which? They saw a star orbit
more and more rapidly around a BH,
and then it shredded,
and then jets formed as soon as it shredded.
Where is the potential and where does it
convert?

Michael Moroney

Apr 27, 2017, 4:18:07 PM4/27/17
john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hawking radiation). The jets come from the inner accretion disk, not
> the hole itse"
>
> And you know this how?
> And how does this accretion disc matter
> get accelerated to .9c?
> Please explain.

Unlike you, astronomers have models of how they believe the universe works.
These models either directly or through computer simulations, show what
should happen given certain initial conditions. These models predict
acceretion disks around black holes, which are very violent places with
extreme temperatures.

These models and simulations, including the effects of GR and powerful magnetic
fields, then go on to predict that some of the (extreme) kinetic energy of
plasma in the disk expels some of the matter from the disk violently
(~90% of c) at right angles to the disk. And what we observe seems to match
those predictions quite well.
You don't know the difference between potential and kinetic energy? Sheesh.

Pick up a rock and hold it high. It took energy for you to do that. If
energy is conserved, where did it go? The rock now has potential energy,
it has energy that can do something. Now let go of the rock. It starts
to fall, to move faster. The motion is kinetic energy. As it smashes into
your foot, the kinetic energy becomes work it takes to smash your toes. :-)

A star nearish a black hole. It has potential energy that can be released
by falling toward the hole. As it falls toward the hole (not directly but
in some sort of decaying orbit) some of that energy becomes kinetic energy
in the form of the velocity of the star. The star orbits faster as it gets
closer to the hole. Like the moon, it takes a month to orbit the earth
but the much closer ISS takes only about 90 minutes to do so.

Separately, go look up "Roche Limit". As something that is held together
by gravity only (such as the star) gets too close to something more massive,
tidal forces start to tear it apart. You say "shreds". Doesn't have to be
a black hole, think of the rings of Saturn which may have been from a moon
within Saturn's Roche Limit that got shredded. (Or at least the Roche Limit
prevents the rings from forming into a new moon).

A star too close to the black hole is tidally disrupted and it, too, forms
rings around it. Those rings are called an accretion disk.
As the matter in the accretion disk gets squeezed and heated, the jets
form as some of the matter is expelled from it and forms jets.

john

Apr 27, 2017, 4:46:11 PM4/27/17
MM
"
As the matter in the accretion disk gets squeezed and heated, the jets
form as some of the matter is expelled from it and forms jets."

Ur explanation sounded great until
the lame ending.

Michael Moroney

Apr 27, 2017, 10:23:35 PM4/27/17
What is "lame" about that "ending"?

(not that you ever answer why you think something is wrong or whatever,
so I don't expect an answer to what is "lame" or why)

Anyway, laws of physics don't care what you think is "lame" or not. If
the intense gravitation, magnetic fields and heating cause jets of matter,
there will be jets of matter, regardless of what one insignificant
creature on a distant planet considers "lame".

Edward Prochak

Apr 28, 2017, 1:39:52 PM4/28/17
Nice explanation.

reber G=emc^2

Apr 28, 2017, 3:21:26 PM4/28/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 5:20:48 PM UTC-7, john wrote:
> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/swift/bursts/shredded-star.html
>
> The above shows what happens to matter.
>
> I think that accretion discs are made from something
> else than matter; something that doesn't
> shred, but can't get out: photons.
>
> I think trapped photons are what makes up
> accretion discs. They get turned before they
> get through, and keep going round and round

Accretion disc prove again Einstein was right even if he hated BHs.TreBert

hanson

Apr 28, 2017, 7:06:01 PM4/28/17

<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> aka
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Sad but reality TreBert"... <snipped wrong and idiotic
Glazierola with/by which twisted SwineBert tries to cover
up and hopes to avoid his explanation why
(1)
On 25Mar2008 when Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ...
(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com,
Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

reber G=emc^2

Apr 30, 2017, 3:58:04 PM4/30/17
Are spiral galaxies the ones with accretion disc? Does the BH with the strongest gravity force have the biggest disc? How fast does this disc spin? Does it spin in the same direction as the BH?What is the distance it orbits from the BH? I have a thought that the disc is very magnetic,and has a great plasma electric field .Much like the surface of a star.Good reasoning tells me this is realty.TreBert

hanson

Apr 30, 2017, 4:35:41 PM4/30/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> aka
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> the
Hate monger wrote: <snipped SwineBert's sanctimonious
Glazierola with/by which the twisted Glazier tries to cover
up and attempts to avoid to give his explanation of why he
became Face-Shitter and a criminal Graveyard Vandal>

reber G=emc^2

May 1, 2017, 1:00:42 PM5/1/17
Can a space ship go through an accretion disc?I think not.Reason all that plasma.Trebert

hanson

May 1, 2017, 3:34:01 PM5/1/17
hate monger wrote: <snipped SwineBert's full-idiotic
Glazierola with/by which the twisted Glazier tries to cover
up and hopes to avoid his explanation of why he became
Face-Shitter and a criminal Graveyard Vandal.

reber G=emc^2

May 1, 2017, 6:36:39 PM5/1/17
BHs are black.Accretion disc is white.I wonder how much light they add to the Milky Way? Trebert

hanson

May 1, 2017, 10:53:30 PM5/1/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> [1] wrote
that __ Bert's Hemorrhoids__ (BHs) are black from
his & Glazierola & Glazier's Gutter physics , and because...

the Bert repeated his Shit and tries to cover up and avoid
his explanation of why he became Face-Shitter and a
criminal Graveyard Vandal, even as __Glazier's End is just
around the corner__ as seen when the Jewish Jailbird
Glazier presented himself as the un-American Communist,
Bigot, Hatemonger, who does this
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

to his crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-Shit-Eaters
of <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> who freely &
happily laid themselves under Glazier's Sphincter, esp.
especially "Anon Y. Mouse" <nob...@home.invalid>
being the most fervent of Glazier's sphincter-lickers, & waits
greedily to feast on more of Bert's PFM (Poop For Mouse).

.. but not one "got the picture" why Cohen said & meant:
_____ "All of you pigs, 'You must repent' " _____
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRqQQWu_mA>

ever since the schizoid mental cripple, Pervert Face-Shitter,
criminal Graveyard vandal, Bigot, Racist, War-monger &
Communist :B::ert Glazier introduces himself with/as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works,.."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible(torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I'm M&M's Clueless Fuck-faced turd".Bert.
:B:: I'm "Siegman Fraud", "Bert, the Bowel Movement".
:B:: "I gave G=EMC^2 (wrong & stolen) to the world"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "....
:B:: cuz "I was mixing sulfur, carbon & iron together
:B:: to make gun powder" ... & "while I was in custody
:B:: of Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansel, for thieving, his
:B:: deputies beat the shit out of me. So I bought a
:B:: 357 magnum for death threats by Sheriff Bob.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

about which ....
Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."
"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horseshit gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

Moderator General "HVAC" <Mr....@gmail.com>
"Harlow Campbell" succinctly added & wrote:

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert, you are Fucked in the head.

"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... .... about which....

Aviator Jim Pennino ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

Glazier, you are a spamming piece of shit...
Your Cocaine usage explains a lot of your posts.
You are drunk again. Give up and kill yourself.

Astrophysicist "Saul Levy" <saul...@cox.net> wrote:

GLAZIER YOU ARE A LAMEbrain PIECE OF SHIT!
Saul Levy

Rocket Scientist Virdy "Mahipal" <mahip...@gmail.com> wrote:

I know, you reber are an idiot. Glazier, you are babbling
desperately. Is it sympathy or pity you're grasping for?
Stop it, either way.

benj" Ben Jacoby <nob...@gmail.com> wrote:

One only has to read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was lobotomized.
But Herb found poster "Double-A" who likes to be like Glazier,
but "Alkie-Alkie" is another kook who is as dumb as Bert is...
and promote that shitting into a bucket in a car is an achievement
that is a laudable accomplishment... and both being Communists
they demand entitlement to goods and services that were created
by hardworking people while they themselves drink, party and frolic!...
... still waiting "to be loved by all"...

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, given your Jewish Superiority complex and
your IQ of 122 and you knowing how how everything works,
... how come ended up shitting into a bucket in a 25 year
old Minnie Mouse van that you use as your residence
on Wal-Mart's Parking Lot? ..... .... What went wrong, Glazier?

"What are they gonna say when Swine Glazier dies? Are
they gonna say he was a kind man? He was a wise man?
He had plans? He has wisdom? .... BULLSHIT, MAN!"...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAixFYnDh4> [D]
BULLSHIT,... because Swine Glazier DOES have plans
which Glazier, the Full-Swine, announced and posted at
the ripe age of eighty (80) when Glazier became a criminal
Graveyard Vandal who wrote:

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

Glazier's geriatric decay worsened, along with Glazier's chronic
alcoholism and Glazier, the Olde Kacker, became a Coprophile
IOW Glazier became a filthy Face Shitter at his age of 86, which
Glazier proudly announced & posted...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... after
which...

Glazier, the Criminal Graveyard Vandal & Face Shitter got even
worse over the next year and at Glazier's age of 87, Glazier
widened his piggish Face-shitting habit, as seen when Glazier
threatened...

Harlow HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com, Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
after...

(4)
The Criminal Swine Glazier refused to stop his practices & rejected
to be taken down, because Glazier at his age of 87+, Swine Glazier
labeled himself as "Siegman Fraud" which is synonym with "Bowel-
movement, actually saying that __ "Glazier is a piece of shit"__.
who, to boot, also announced that Glazier is a Transvestite who dons
female dresses and a Sarah Palin mask, saying that he has "nice
legs"...

hanson wrote:
Now Glazier, since you are a curse and an embarrassment, day-in
and day-out, to every Jew everywhere, has it dawned on you
sorry, geriatric Transie-Swine, that as soon as you have been
"put away and under" Google will remove ALL YOUR posts from
the USENET and the only thing that will remain and show your
legacy, is because:

Glazier the Swine fortunately posted:
.... "hanson made me famous"....

hanson wrote
So, Glazier you Swine, you should be grateful to me & not wish
me ill like you did above, in your sick hate mongering, since
it is only because of hanson, that Web searches show for:

--- Swine Glazier G=EMC^2 Cretin ---- 27'833 hits & rising
--- reber g=emc^2 Face-shitter & Vandal ---- 27'953 hits & rising

which is why the mental cripple <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier>
badly needs to be administered to with
<http://tinyurl.com/G-EMC2-Recall-Therapy> ...

Now Glazier, you filthy Swine, "you will never be loved by all"
but incredibly, Glazier, you have a few groupies who love you,
and haved become, voluntarily, your personal slaves of you,
Faceshitter Glazier, who demonstrate their worship & their
devotion to their master Glazier, by lying under & literally
shit-eating Glazier's turds:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
such as:

=1=
Sefton "john" <johnse...@gmail.com> the delusional
vegetarian loud-mouth from Canuckistan's town of Regina
is under the influence of his Lysergic- and Solanine
contaminated diet and so Sefton lays himself with gusto
under Face-shitter Glazier's Sphincter and enjoys eating
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
and Sefton is impressed also with the Hate-mongering of

=2=
<clutterfre...@gmail.com> is Iran's Glazier.
The Freak Muslime Mehram Maleki HATES Western
culture & the USA, hates Xtians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists,
even Sunnis. Yet Maldrecki lays himself freely UNDER
the Sphincter of Face shitter Jew Glazier who bragged
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
to have _"PFM"_= "Poop For Maleki", which the gay, Iranian
Muslime, Maldrecki, consumed until he turned black
& posted his <http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-Mehram-Selfie>

Then the 88 Year old Glazier announced that "Glazier is a
Transvestite who dons female dresses & a Sarah Palin mask,
saying that he has "nice legs"... which so impressed Maldrecki
that Maleki showed his devotion and solidarity by going LGBT
& had a Sex change operation, whose result she posted in
<http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-the-TG-Girl>.

=3=
"AA" <doub...@hush.com> is __Glazier's "Ass Angel"__,
aka "Abner Afterduft", the "Alcoholic Addict" who struts with
his "AmoebA" brain, posted and yearns to be like Glazier, &
AA doubles as Anon Yidd. Mouse", <nob...@home.invalid>
who does NOT mind that Full-swine Glazier is a Face shitter
& a criminal Grave yard vandal, Glazier who never recanted
nor apologized for the overt threats Glazier made.... ....

...aux contraire, "Yidd Mouse", cum "AA", the Kike, comes to
the defense & aid of Full Swine Glazier's criminality, & worse,
the Jewish Pig "Anon Yidd Mouse" cum "AA", curses folks that
point at Glazier's behavior, which makes Yidd Mouse to be an "AA"
example of the lurid "Closeness" which the eminent Jewish Scholar
Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| describes in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
wherein it says:
||R:|| We Jews have a solidarity & a closeness to
||R:|| fellow Jews like none other in the world.
||R:|| We Jews are always 'as one' when it counts.
>
||R:|| It's no secret that we Jews do not respect
||R:|| you gentiles. All of you are our enemies.
||R:|| Our Jewish beliefs are entirely different from yours.
||R:|| Our Talmud/Nedarim/Kol Nidre = "all vows" allows
||R:|| us Jews to lie, subvert and cheat you, the Goyim

=4=
Strangely, the Austrian Hitleryouth Halbmutt Wabnigger,
<hwabnig@.- --- -.dotat> sides with Glazier too, but said:
____ "Jews are a residue of failed evolution" _______

=5=
Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>, the "Rectal Vacuumist (Seattle) is a criminal
Child-support dead-beat who greedily sucks turds out of Glazier's
sphincter, especially when they are Methamphetamine preloaded
as seen when Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>::JR:: wrote:
::JR:: I no longer want sex anymore. I masturbate. I've found that
::JR:: all these erections & masturbations can irratate my prostate.
::JR:: My problem mostly happens a few hours before I want to
::JR:: wake up, so I can't take Sudafed.
::JR:: Ejaculation is a mind-altering drug, no better than heroin
::JR:: or meth. So I've recently vowed to not masturbate...
::JR:: I use my left hand to smoke, masturbate and to type ...
::JR:: Does that make me smart ? -- I'd rather masturbate.
::JR:: She likes to squirt meth up her rear ( it makes her cum).
::JR:: but pussy is the last thing I want.
::::::: (cuz Relf is apparently interested now, with his "mouth wide
::::::: open", to let Swine Glazier shit into Relf's "kisser")
::JR:: My dreams, however, have been semi-erotic as of late..."

=6=
... and even earlier, ironically, signed up was kike "Bodaisky",
<ro...@localhost.localdomain> who lied and claimed to be
"Bo Dai" from China, but was in fact "Fagie Bodaisky", who
lives off the tips he gets from being a rest-room attendant in
a NY Bath house for gay Jews.

=7=
"Andrew Vecsey" posting as <trudi.s...@gmail.com>
is another stinky & filthy AshkeNAZI, a twatt to boot, who enjoys
spending her time under Glazier's Sphincter like the ones above.
Like those pigs s/he does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging
to be a Face shitter and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but
s/he objects and groans when that is pointed out & comes
runnning to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

This bizarre perversion is well documented as seen here in:
<http://tinyurl.com/magnum-opus-the-rectal-jew>
<https://theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/>
<https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jewish+coprophilia>

.