Juno will wreck prematurely; and Jupiter+ moons have alien life

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 6, 2016, 5:09:23 PM8/6/16
Alright, for those new readers, let me catch them up.

I am wagering a bet that Juno spacecraft will be wrecked by Jupiter before it completes its assigned mission. The reason I say this is because all scientists working with Juno use Newton gravity or General Relativity gravity when gravity is really that of EM gravity of the Faraday law in Maxwell Equations. If you send Juno on a mission and do not really understand that gravity is Maxwell theory, well, you will not have the proper correct forces that govern Juno's space flight and not having the proper correct forces means Juno is in danger of wrecking.

There are other cases of spacecraft wrecks which had the false math of Newtonian gravity or General Relativity gravity-- the Hitomi spacecraft this year of 2016 spun out of control and wrecked. They did not have the correct math of Maxwell Equations where a body picks up spin during gravity forces. And so NASA, controlling Juno cannot help Juno as it picks up unwanted spin during its orbits around Jupiter. Juno has reaction-wheels-gyros to correct for unwanted spin, but not enough control of these gyros since when built, it was designed with Newton and GR in mind, not the Maxwell equations in mind. So my bet is that before Juno completes its assigned mission, it will spin out of control just as Hitomi spun out of control early this year.

Now my other speculation is that the Great Red Spot on Jupiter and those spots on Ganymede and those Lines on Europa have those fascinating colors that are somewhat constant, too constant to be storms of clouds, but constant enough to be life forms such as algae. Similar to the colors of algae on Earth. And recently it was reported just this year that the Red Spot of Jupiter is very very warm, not cold at all. So the Red Spot is sort of a Cloud formation of water with living algae like creatures. Similar to algae on Earth, but keep in mind this is alien life and so vastly different from anything on Earth. And this alien life seems to spread from Ganymede to Europa to Jupiter involving all three bodies with alien life.

Now there is probably no way we can land a robot and scoop some life up and return it to Earth. But there is a way of landing a robot and probing that life there on Europa or Ganymede. I think the Europeans are planning a mission to Ganymede.

So, I have two bets going on here. One bet that Juno will wreck and the other that alien life exists in the Jupiter + moons.

AP

Sergio

Aug 6, 2016, 6:00:05 PM8/6/16
On 8/6/2016 4:09 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Alright, for those new readers, let me catch them up.
>
> I am wagering a bet that Juno spacecraft will be wrecked by Jupiter
> before it completes its assigned mission. The reason I say this is
> because all scientists working with Juno use Newton gravity or
> General Relativity gravity when gravity is really that of EM gravity
> of the Faraday law in Maxwell Equations. If you send Juno on a
> mission and do not really understand that gravity is Maxwell theory,

nope.

Show me where the term for mass is, m, in Maxwell's Equations.

Michael Moroney

Aug 6, 2016, 6:53:43 PM8/6/16
Good luck with that. Archie Pu really went off into the weeds this
time. Applying the emag Maxwell's Equations to gravity, dreaming up some
sort of spin term and thinking the electrostatic field doesn't exist.
Plus the attitude of "I dreamed it up so it must be true!"

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 6, 2016, 8:26:49 PM8/6/16
When I recently posted this speculation of alien life on Jupiter and moons, about a week later was news that Jupiter's red spot was much warmer than other places on the surface. So the news is bolstering the idea of alien life. Now would that news also diminish the idea the Red Spot is some kind of weather storm? How can you have a constant weather storm which is more hot than any other place on the surface of Jupiter? Hot weather spots quickly dissipate, not long lasting. The persistence of the Red Spot suggests a volcano activity or alien life, or both.

iPhone post

AP

noTthaTguY

Aug 8, 2016, 6:43:31 PM8/8/16
of course, it's darker than the rest of the planet, so

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 12, 2016, 5:34:02 PM8/12/16
No news on Juno since 31 July. Has it already spun out of control and crash landed into Jupiter?

iPhone post

AP

Odd Bodkin

Aug 12, 2016, 5:41:29 PM8/12/16
If Juno spins out of control and crashes into Jupiter, it will be the
most recent news story about Juno.

You know, I haven't heard anything about Joe Biden in, like, a week. Did
Joe Biden get hit by a truck?

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 16, 2016, 2:50:56 PM8/16/16
Some news out of Juno, in that it has snapped over 1,100 pictures lately. Pictures that are almost useless, since we can get better pictures here on Earth with our telescopes. So, why is Juno snapping these useless pictures and draining valuable energy? Juno must be really hurting and they have not yet even begun the first science orbit.

AP

Michael Moroney

Aug 16, 2016, 3:53:26 PM8/16/16
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> writes:

>Some news out of Juno, in that it has snapped over 1,100 pictures lately.
>Pictures that are almost useless, since we can get better pictures here on
>Earth with our telescopes. So, why is Juno snapping these useless pictures
>and draining valuable energy? Juno must be really hurting and they have not
>yet even begun the first science orbit.

Juno is now near the far end of an elongated elliptical orbit. There isn't
much for it to do now, not until its next close encounter in about a month.
As to "draining valuable energy", ridiculous. Did you forget that it is
solar powered? There is no fuel or anything to use up. It gets a certain
amount of energy from the sun, use it or lose it. So if NASA wants a
couple of thousand not-so-useful pictures, why not? I see no reason to
believe that Juno is not doing just fine, as long as it can tolerate the
harsh radiation environment.

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 20, 2016, 1:24:41 AM8/20/16
Now, glancing some pages in NEW SCIENTIST, Aug13-19, page 30 talking about Jupiter's gravity on its moons like Ganymede and Europa.

Question, is any single cell life form magnetic? For if algae is magnetic, one can envision a transport mechanism for algae on Jupiter moons would be transported to Jupiter, and thus, seed the equator region and cause a Great Red Spot which is likely to be a algae sea on Jupiter. It could be a atmosphere algae sea.

So, is there a lifeform that is magnetic and can thus be pulled in Space from one moon to another to Jupiter?

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 21, 2016, 6:50:38 PM8/21/16
Now I know some eels are electric, as in electric-eels and whenever you have electricity, you have magnetism. But eels are heavy and advanced evolution, so I do not envision Jupiter pulling by magnetism eels from off of Europa or Ganymede any time soon. But I do suspect, not expect, but suspect that a tiny one celled organism is magnetic and that the Jupiter magnetic field can pull these organisms off of Europa and Ganymede and have them settle on Jupiter atmosphere and cause what we call the Great Red Spot, a vast cloud of Algae type life.

AP

edpr...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2016, 2:12:12 AM8/23/16
On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 1:24:41 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Now, glancing some pages in NEW SCIENTIST, Aug13-19, page 30 talking about Jupiter's gravity on its moons like Ganymede and Europa.
>
> Question, is any single cell life form magnetic?

I think it may be possible, but I do not know of one.

there are easier ways to move material from the moons
to the planet below.

And we have told you before:
the Jupiter Red Spot is NOT algae!

[]

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 24, 2016, 4:58:56 AM8/24/16
They are called, Magnetotactic Bacteria, in which they grow crystal magnetite in their bodies. They use this magnetic ability to move and to find a optimal spot for living.

It is said that some are 1.9 billion years old found in chert fossil.

It is said that the Mars meteorite contains some of these as fossils.

It is said these are some of the oldest life forms on Earth.

So it is looking real good that Jupiter and its moons is teeming with life, primitive bacteria that are magnetic.

And it is likely that Mars has life.

Now it says that these magnetic bacteria form into lines of force following the Earth's Magnetic Field. And we see Lines on Europa, a moon of Jupiter. So it is likely that some of those lines are magnetic field of Jupiter.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 28, 2016, 6:59:20 AM8/28/16
I assume one can freely quote the government, without pains of any copyright violation

--- quoting from NASA website ---

NASA's Juno spacecraft is about to get its first up-close look at the king of planets.

At 8:51 a.m. EDT (1251 GMT) on Saturday (Aug. 27), Juno will zoom within 2,600 miles (4,000 kilometers) of Jupiter's cloud tops — closer than the probe is scheduled to come during its entire mission, NASA officials said.

And Juno will have all of its science instruments during Saturday's flyby. This was not the case during the spacecraft's only previous close approach to Jupiter, which occurred July 4 when Juno arrived in orbit around the giant planet.

"Back then, we turned all our instruments off to focus on the rocket burn to get Juno into orbit around Jupiter," Juno principal investigator Scott Bolton, of the Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, said in a statement today (Aug. 26).

"Since then, we have checked Juno from stem to stern and back again," Bolton added. "We still have more testing to do, but we are confident that everything is working great. So for this upcoming flyby Juno's eyes and ears, our science instruments, will all be open. This is our first opportunity to really take a close-up look at the king of our solar system and begin to figure out how he works."

The $1.1 billion Juno mission launched in August 2011, tasked with mapping out Jupiter's magnetic and gravitational fields and determining the planet's interior structure and composition, among other goals.

On July 4, Juno arrived at Jupiter after a nearly five-year deep-space trek. The spacecraft is orbiting Jupiter on a highly elliptical path that goes over the gas giant's poles; Juno is scheduled to make a total of 36 close flybys before its primary mission ends in February 2018, NASA officials said.

During Saturday's close pass, all eight of Juno's science instruments will be collecting data, and the probe's visible-light imager, known as JunoCam, will take close-up photos.

But don't expect to see these shots right away.

"A handful of JunoCam images, including the highest-resolution imagery of the Jovian atmosphere and the first glimpse of Jupiter's north and south poles, are expected to be released during the later part of next week," NASA officials wrote in the same statement.

--- end quoting NASA ---

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 28, 2016, 5:47:08 PM8/28/16
On Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 5:59:20 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I assume one can freely quote the government, without pains of any copyright violation
>
> --- quoting from NASA website ---
>
> NASA's Juno spacecraft is about to get its first up-close look at the king of planets.
>
> At 8:51 a.m. EDT (1251 GMT) on Saturday (Aug. 27), Juno will zoom within 2,600 miles (4,000 kilometers) of Jupiter's cloud tops — closer than the probe is scheduled to come during its entire mission, NASA officials said.
>
> And Juno will have all of its science instruments during Saturday's flyby. This was not the case during the spacecraft's only previous close approach to Jupiter, which occurred July 4 when Juno arrived in orbit around the giant planet.

This is where Juno is vulnerable. When you use Newton gravity or General Relativity gravity as your guiding principles of motion, and the true guiding principles are Electricity Magnetism in the Maxwell theory, then you will have trouble and disaster. When you do not know what gravity really is and how it works, then missions like Hitomi, like Juno will end in failure.

Maxwell theory gravity varies from solid body rotation Velocity = Radius to V proportional 1/R to V proportional to 1/R^2.

Juno was sent to Jupiter with the understanding that gravity is just, only, only 1/R^2.

Juno will pick up unwanted Spin rotation which it cannot correct and thus will crash prematurely into Jupiter before its slated mission is completed.

Hitomi picked up unwanted spin and crashed before its mission got started. So Juno is doing better than Hitomi, but will also crash.

> "Back then, we turned all our instruments off to focus on the rocket burn to get Juno into orbit around Jupiter," Juno principal investigator Scott Bolton, of the Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, said in a statement today (Aug. 26).
>
> "Since then, we have checked Juno from stem to stern and back again," Bolton added. "We still have more testing to do, but we are confident that everything is working great. So for this upcoming flyby Juno's eyes and ears, our science instruments, will all be open. This is our first opportunity to really take a close-up look at the king of our solar system and begin to figure out how he works."

More testing? Sounds ominous. Sounds like you are in trouble already with correcting unwanted spin. And the fact that it takes about 49 minutes to communicate in real time, the spacecraft can easily spin out of control and by the time you learn of it, 49 minutes later, is too late.

> The $1.1 billion Juno mission launched in August 2011, tasked with mapping out Jupiter's magnetic and gravitational fields and determining the planet's interior structure and composition, among other goals.
>
> On July 4, Juno arrived at Jupiter after a nearly five-year deep-space trek. The spacecraft is orbiting Jupiter on a highly elliptical path that goes over the gas giant's poles; Juno is scheduled to make a total of 36 close flybys before its primary mission ends in February 2018, NASA officials said.
>
> During Saturday's close pass, all eight of Juno's science instruments will be collecting data, and the probe's visible-light imager, known as JunoCam, will take close-up photos.
>
> But don't expect to see these shots right away.

Can Juno tell us if the Red Spot is algae?

> "A handful of JunoCam images, including the highest-resolution imagery of the Jovian atmosphere and the first glimpse of Jupiter's north and south poles, are expected to be released during the later part of next week," NASA officials wrote in the same statement.
>
> --- end quoting NASA ---

Good show so far, but do you have "spin control"?

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 4, 2016, 10:07:09 PM9/4/16
Alright, now is the time that Juno is in most danger of spinning out of control , other than its initial entry orbit. The danger that I speak of is the danger of a satellite that is reckoned with a gravity of Newton and Einstein gravity which are okay in some circumstances but the full true theory of gravity is Electromagnetism as gravity, in which the force of gravity has a whole range of forces from solid body rotation V=R to 1/R to our familiar 1/R^2.

So, the danger that Juno is in, is that it was equipped and designed for a gravity of 1/R^2 when in fact Jupiter with its real strong magnetic fields is going to impose a stronger gravity upon Juno and thus, like Hitomi, spin out of control.

Now I rate the chances of Juno surviving to fulfill its entire mission as a 30% chance, and a 70% chance of failure. That is just my intuition gut instinct, when you use a fake theory to guide Juno, that it has a 30--70 chances.

What is in Juno's favor is that usually NASA overbuilds its probes and there maybe enough overbuilding that can pull Juno out of a death-spiral-spin. What is in disfavor of Juno is that Jupiter is the strongest magnetic field planet. What is another huge disadvantage to Juno, is that it takes almost an hour before we know Juno is in trouble and by that time, we lose Juno to the trouble.

What I mostly want to share in this communication with you is that if Juno wrecks before its completed 36 orbits around Jupiter, that NASA may try to cover up the accident by saying Juno just unfortunately was slammed into a meteor about Jupiter. When the real truth of the matter is that Juno kept picking up Spin Rotation due to EM gravity and was not built to remove that added on spin and thus Juno, like Hitomi spins out of control.

So, I want this post to keep NASA reporting up and straight on the circumstances that caused Juno to wreck-- our feeble understanding that gravity is an EM force and not the silly-putty of Newton or GR gravity. It is going to be a mighty powerful desire if Juno is lost, to blame it on a meteor hit, rather than tell the truth, it spun out of control because we never realized that gravity is EM gravity.

AP

Odd Bodkin

Sep 6, 2016, 11:57:18 AM9/6/16
On 9/4/2016 9:07 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> So, I want this post to keep NASA reporting up and straight on the circumstances that caused Juno to wreck

But Juno has not wrecked.

Michael Moroney

Sep 6, 2016, 5:13:19 PM9/6/16
Odd Bodkin <bodk...@gmail.com> writes:

>On 9/4/2016 9:07 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> So, I want this post to keep NASA reporting up and straight on the circumstances that caused Juno to wreck

>But Juno has not wrecked.

I suspect Archie will wind up eventually convincing himself that Juno was
wrecked, even if it winds up being the most successful of all NASA
missions and lasts its full duration. The planned deliberate destruction
of it at the end of the mission will probably mutate into spinning out of
control and crashing in his mind.

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 21, 2016, 4:20:32 PM9/21/16
On next Monday, NASA has scheduled a news report about Europa, Jupiter's moon. I suspect it will likely indicate that the "vast colors of Lines, linea" on Europa implies algae, some form of life similar to ALGAE here on Earth is what those colors are.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 21, 2016, 5:13:46 PM9/21/16
On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 3:20:32 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On next Monday, NASA has scheduled a news report about Europa, Jupiter's moon. I suspect it will likely indicate that the "vast colors of Lines, linea" on Europa implies algae, some form of life similar to ALGAE here on Earth is what those colors are.
>
> AP

Now it maybe the case that on Monday, the NASA press conference is not about Europa but about the fact that Juno is acquiring a dangerous amount of spin, a spin that it cannot control satisfactorily, and the danger that Juno mission of 36 orbits around Jupiter is in jeopardy. But NASA may be doing a deflection for when in trouble with Juno, it is better to deflect the real news with sideline news.

Then, of course, it could be the case that the Monday report is about the idea that Europa has LIFE in the form of Algae like creatures. Because of the many colors that seem somewhat permanent, just like the Red Spot on Jupiter is likely to be LIFE as algae growing in the atmosphere. This is likely the reason for the Red Spots semi-permanence, just as life waxs and wanes, creating a semipermanence. But the colors on Europa and Jupiter indicate LIFE rather than geo-physical phenomenon. Semipermanence coupled with intense colors imply life, not geo-physics.

So, we just have to wait and see for Monday.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 21, 2016, 7:08:15 PM9/21/16
Apparently the Monday press conference is about Hubble telescope findings and nothing concerning Juno probe.

iPhone post

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 21, 2016, 11:00:44 PM9/21/16
So, is anyone going to tell us if the camera on Juno is almost useless compared to Hubble telescope, except where Hubble cannot go?

AP

pnal...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2016, 11:33:25 PM9/21/16
On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 8:00:44 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> So, is anyone going to tell us if the camera on Juno is almost useless compared to Hubble telescope, except where Hubble cannot go?

Don't be a dimwit, a camera 78,000 km above the planet is vastly superior to a camera at least 588 million kms from the planet.

What have you been smoking?

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 22, 2016, 2:07:36 AM9/22/16
The anti-scientist wrote:
Don't be a dimwit, a camera 78,000 km above Jupiter is vastly inferior to a telescope view.

Don't be a dimwit, a camera onboard Juno could never take pictures of light years away that Hubble can take pictures.

> What have you been smoking?

subjective nutter

Odd Bodkin

Sep 22, 2016, 9:48:51 AM9/22/16
I would expect that the Juno camera be as useful as designed, which is
for its intended purpose. Hubble is designed for narrow-field,
deep-space observation, and its camera is optimized for that. Juno is
optimized for wide-field, close-orbit observation above a planetary
surface. I would not even wish to compare the two as they have different
purposes.

reber g=emc^2

Sep 24, 2016, 5:31:12 PM9/24/16
Alien life Hmmm Microbe bacteria life.Reality is Slim.Calling it alien slim is pushing it. TreBert

hanson

Sep 24, 2016, 7:41:18 PM9/24/16

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 28, 2016, 3:55:09 PM9/28/16
Stalker: Is this John Baez of Univ.California, Riverside?? asking for more data??
On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 5:43:31 PM UTC-5, noTthaTguY wrote:
(snipped)

Election of Clinton over Trump.

When deciding, the most important decision is who has the "more science". For if we elect people that are Anti-science, they are mostly liars and hot air bag nutters.

In this election, Trump hates, disdains and is anti-science.

We need a leader who can at least accept reality and what science tells us. We do not need a Trump who is a liaring fool, and hates reality of the world. Those people are dangerous as a leader, for they do not even accept reality.

AP

Odd Bodkin

Sep 28, 2016, 5:46:09 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 2:55 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> We do not need a Trump who is a liaring fool, and hates reality of the world.
^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would like this to be added to the record as evidence that Archimedes
is beginning to slip badly.

benj

Sep 28, 2016, 8:34:23 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 5:46 PM, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 9/28/2016 2:55 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> We do not need a Trump who is a liaring fool, and hates reality of the
>> world.
> ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> I would like this to be added to the record as evidence that Archimedes
> is beginning to slip badly.

What you mean "beginning", white man.

Michael Moroney

Sep 28, 2016, 10:05:33 PM9/28/16
Odd Bodkin <bodk...@gmail.com> writes:

>On 9/28/2016 2:55 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> We do not need a Trump who is a liaring fool, and hates reality of the world.
> ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>I would like this to be added to the record as evidence that Archimedes
>is beginning to slip badly.

I feel the same way, but I base my beliefs on his so-called "proofs"
becoming getting more and more bizarre and vacuous.

reber g=emc^2

Sep 29, 2016, 4:07:12 PM9/29/16
We are the "High Life" of the universe.All else that can have life to exist only will be found to be no higher than a microbe(virus at best? Treb told me this in 1993 when I first realized he was real. It was my first question. TreBert

hanson

Sep 29, 2016, 4:25:33 PM9/29/16

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote
Treb told me this in 1993 when I first realized he was real"
& detailed as the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>
who is still <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>

Edward Prochak

Aug 8, 2020, 8:05:29 PM8/8/20
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 5:09:23 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
[]

> So, I have two bets going on here.
> One bet that Juno will wreck and the other
> that alien life exists in the Jupiter + moons.
>
> AP

Ready to admit you lost that first bet, AP??

Latest report August 2 2020
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/shallow-lightning-and-mushballs-reveal-ammonia-to-nasas-juno-scientists

LOL
ed

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 9, 2020, 1:05:51 AM8/9/20
The unknown strong Magnetism of Jupiter crippled Juno— I won that bet for crippled is milder wreck.

A long time before we see life on Europa. AP won the bet and Ed is a dunce failure of physics.

Michael Moroney

Aug 9, 2020, 2:32:25 PM8/9/20
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Juno will wreck prematurely; and Jupiter+ moons have alien life

>The unknown strong Magnetism of Jupiter crippled Juno-- I won that bet for crippled
>is milder wreck.

>A long time before we see life on Europa. AP won the bet and Ed is a dunce
>failure of physics.

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Not only did StupidPlutonium get his butt kicked big time,
he doesn't even realize he got his butt kicked!

Juno has been supplying excellent science for years! Hardly "crippled"!

Maybe the reason Plutonium thinks the reason his butt is so sore is because he keeps
pulling new "laws of physics" or "cures for Covid-19" (a.k.a. Megatard Moments) from
there?

Edward Prochak

Aug 10, 2020, 10:28:21 AM8/10/20
On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 1:05:51 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> The unknown strong Magnetism of Jupiter crippled Juno— I won that bet for crippled is milder wreck.
>
> A long time before we see life on Europa. AP won the bet and Ed is a dunce failure of physics.

AP quoted from first post in this thread:
"I am wagering a bet that Juno spacecraft will be wrecked
by Jupiter before it completes its assigned mission. "

It was not crippled by any gravitational effects, and it is
completing its mission even now. New data and images coming
back regularly. You lost, AP. just admit you were wrong.

Ed