Rocky, the lying Squirrel has been lying this same schick since at least Dec 2013

gilber34

Aug 29, 2015, 11:26:23 PM8/29/15

Rocky, the lying Squirrel has been ko0k-ing this same old schick since
at least Dec 2013.

Nothing new, old fart re-farting same fart, over and over, stuck in a DO
loop.

http://alt.mailarchive.ca/astronomy/2014-01/0000.html

this index goes back to 2003 !

http://alt.mailarchive.ca/astronomy/

noTthaTguY

Aug 29, 2015, 11:40:46 PM8/29/15
is that like that lOOp fpr deaffolks

Bast

Aug 30, 2015, 12:17:31 AM8/30/15
It just proves how 9/11 being an inside job,.....just won't go away.
No matter how many people spend billions to keep trying to make it disappear

Y.Porat

Aug 30, 2015, 2:09:11 AM8/30/15
========================
you are a dreck fucken Daesh shameless sub human creep
like many (not all of them ) of your race
here was a once someone who claimed
THE BIGGER YOUR LIE WILL BE
MORE CHANCE TO IT TO BE ACCEPTED !!
yet the little Y Porat tell you
YOU CANT CHEAT EVERY BODY FOREVER !!

because not all others around you
will be forever fool degenerated pigs !!(as your people are !!)
------------------------
Y.P
========================

Bast

Aug 30, 2015, 9:21:23 AM8/30/15

K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 00:17:25 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> gilber34 wrote:
>>> Rocky, the lying Squirrel has been ko0k-ing this same old schick since
>>> at least Dec 2013.
>>>
>>> Nothing new, old fart re-farting same fart, over and over, stuck in a
>>> DO loop.
>>>

>>> http://alt.mailarchive.ca/astronomy/2014-01/0000.html
>>>

>>> this index goes back to 2003 !
>>>
>>> http://alt.mailarchive.ca/astronomy/
>>

>> It just proves how 9/11 being an inside job,.....just won't go away.
>
> So long as mentally unbalanced people exist, the Troofer religion
> will continue.
>
>> No matter how many people spend billions to keep trying to make it
>> disappear
>>

> I await your valid, verifiable cite that billions are being spent
> on such an endeavor. If your claim is a lie or the result of mental
> health issues, no valid, verifiable cite will be offered.

You have not provided any evidence to support your official 9/11 fairytale,
dispite my numberous requests.....But if you want proof,......
But I have to wonder if they budgeted for so many of us not swallowing the
false flag of 9/11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GffVvYFrtPM

K Wills (Shill #3)

Aug 30, 2015, 9:47:47 AM8/30/15
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 09:21:16 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
wrote:
Your failure to provide valid, verifiable evidence, and default
admission that you lied due to mental heal issues is noted and
accepted.

--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor

BDK

Aug 30, 2015, 10:08:34 AM8/30/15
In article <mru01d$oil$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
It won't go away because Troofery is a terminal diesase with no known
cure.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, and future Psychotronic World Dominator.
Master of Remote Viewing. Level 5 expert in kOOkStudies.

Bast

Aug 30, 2015, 10:23:40 AM8/30/15
That's so cute that you didn't even watch the video.
So here's another one that you can ignore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k

I'm sure others will watch it though.

Bast

Aug 30, 2015, 10:43:59 AM8/30/15

BDK wrote:
> In article <mru01d$oil$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
>>
>> gilber34 wrote:
>>> Rocky, the lying Squirrel has been ko0k-ing this same old schick since
>>> at least Dec 2013.
>>>
>>> Nothing new, old fart re-farting same fart, over and over, stuck in a
>>> DO loop.
>>>

>>> http://alt.mailarchive.ca/astronomy/2014-01/0000.html
>>>

>>> this index goes back to 2003 !
>>>
>>> http://alt.mailarchive.ca/astronomy/
>>

>> It just proves how 9/11 being an inside job,.....just won't go away.
>> No matter how many people spend billions to keep trying to make it
>> disappear
>
> It won't go away because Troofery is a terminal diesase with no known
> cure.

Spoken like a true flat earther.
I'm sure your ancestors were just as pissed off at Copernicus and Galileo,
with their unending "kookdom" about the earth being a ball.

Awww, maybe you will feel better if you spend the day trying to find a few
witches to burn.

Or you can watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k

noTthaTguY

Aug 30, 2015, 11:33:23 AM8/30/15
de planes, bOss, were superadequate bombs

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 11:49:39 AM8/30/15

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
HOLY SHIT that video also has the ground shaking event 12 seconds before the
North Tower was vaporized. The event that the USGS managed to deny existed
with their falsified seismic readings.

Starting at 44:26 in the above video you can see evidence of the explosion
that shook the North Tower so violently the shaking was caught on camera and
at the exact same time as that explosion an AM receiver operated by WCBS in
Nuke York City recorded an EMP.

I like the following video too but ask that the part about holograms be
skipped over because the numerous people that didn't see any jets are proof
that no holograms were used.

Retired Expert Pilot John Lear - No Planes Hit the Towers on 9/11
(time indexed to start after an unnecessary discussion about holograms)
https://youtu.be/YQBlv7sZGVE?t=1m45s

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 12:15:23 PM8/30/15

"K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
ROTFLMAO because absolutely nothing NIST used in their "Hypothetical
Collapse Initiation Sequence" was verifiable and not only that from facts we
know NIST lied and lied and lied.

And like you NIST can not explain what happened to the debris from the top
100 floors of each Tower and why didn't that debris crush walls that
remained standing at the base of the Twin Towers? <G>
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

So like so many of your other post you have nothing at all to support the
official bullshit from your beloved Television Set. <G>

Too bad the preponderance of the Evidence still says NUKES: See:

1. The toasted cars at Ground Zero are consistent with an above ground nuke
but are also consistent with cars taken from a junk yard so in reality they
were hauled there and used as props because certain people in our government
had been informed nukes were used at Ground Zero.
http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/moretoastedcars.html

2. At the time Ground Zero was called Ground Zero Ground Zero was defined
as: "1. The point on the earth's surface directly above or below an
exploding nuclear bomb."

3. When the North Tower shook so violently it was recorded on video it
should have been recorded by the USGS also and that lack of data proves the
USGS furnished us falsified information just like NIST, NNSA, NORAD, EPA and
many other government agencies.

4. Not all EMPs are HORRENDOUS because lightening creates EMPs that do not
destroy every digital device out there. And the EMP recorded by WCBS
exactly when WTC1 shook so violently it was caught on camera was recorded by
their AM receiver that was used to receive the video from their chopper and
not recorded by the camera in their helicopter. DUH.

5. The most obvious evidence that the Twin Towers were nuked is the
following photo that nobody to this day besides Dimitri Khalezov has even
tried to explain. <G>
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

6. A mushroom cloud consistent with an underground nuke was recorded at
Ground Zero.

7. All anybody has to do to see that there was lots of radiation at Ground
Zero is to google "9/11 radiation" but their love of their Television Set
prevents a lot of people from doing something so simple.

Oh, and I'm sure I could add a lot more to the above list. <G>

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 12:26:18 PM8/30/15

"gilber34" <inv...@invalid.com> wrote in message

> Rocky
> http://alt.mailarchive.ca/astronomy/2014-01/0000.html

Thanks because the link used in that post was great. Here, I'll repost the
link:
><http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_170.htm><

But now we can also add:

[...]

Ground Zero. And can be found in the first link above.

BDK

Aug 30, 2015, 12:53:31 PM8/30/15
In article <mrv4o1$dhv$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...

> BDK wrote:

> >> It just proves how 9/11 being an inside job,.....just won't go away.
> >> No matter how many people spend billions to keep trying to make it
> >> disappear
> >
> > It won't go away because Troofery is a terminal diesase with no known
> > cure.
>

> Spoken like a true flat earther.

No, just a sane person, who sees Troofery for the bullshit it is.

> I'm sure your ancestors were just as pissed off at Copernicus and Galileo,
> with their unending "kookdom" about the earth being a ball.

I doubt it, but you're free to fantacize all you want. It's what your
religion is..

> Awww, maybe you will feel better if you spend the day trying to find a few
> witches to burn.

I'm sorry,but you have it backwards, you're the people imagining witches
and other boogeymen.

> Or you can watch this video.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k

I've seen it, and it's so stupid, it amazes me that even you fall for
it.

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 1:00:28 PM8/30/15

"BDK" <Con...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote in message
> In article <mrv4o1$dhv$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
>>
>> Or you can watch this video.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k
>
> I've seen it, and it's so stupid, it amazes me that even you fall for
> it.

And you didn't tie the explosion 12 seconds before the vaporization of the
North Tower to a deep underground nuke, the visible shaking of the North
Tower and the simultaneous EMP recorded by an AM receiver owned by WCBS why?

Rocky

Bast

Aug 30, 2015, 1:07:24 PM8/30/15
There is more proof to support the 9/11 truth movement.
With actual videos.

here is another one.
Dr. Morgan Reynolds - The Fake Planes of 9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4d2Mt2a6iM

All the official 9/11 fairytalers have is a book to refer to. And the
"political science of politicians and beurocracts.
...Who probably could never make a living if they had to work in the real
world, and not rely on grants/bursaries being handed to them

It parallels the blind theological idiocy of the Crusades, and the
Creationists.....even the Church of Scientology.
It's just surprising that the 9/11 report didn't blame Satan, and Lord Zenu.

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 1:18:52 PM8/30/15

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
Oh Gaud I love that video and many thanks for your post and great links.

BTW I like the fact that you go one step further than AE911truth because
AE911truth doesn't like to address the obvious lies about any of the jets.

As for me what finally convinced me that CGIs were used in Nuke York City
was when I saw what was really wrong with the Evan Fairbanks video, what
setup they would need to fabricate hundreds of videos and then what they
used to synchronize the real world with the bogus CGIs.

Rocky

Bast

Aug 30, 2015, 1:57:35 PM8/30/15
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth.
http://www.ae911truth.org
Very deliberately are sticking to the the proven actual physics and
engineering of the failures of the 3 WTC towers.
They have no need to be dragged off on tangents or speculation by the likes
of trolls here.

All that is certain is that there has yet, been no credible "official"
reason why anything happened on 9/11.
And the 9/11 truth movement demands an open full impatial investigation be
done, where ALL the facts are made public.

Saying something is a mystery or Act of God, and should be believed without
question may work well in an organized religion.
But it sucks in a lab.
And "pancakes" are not a theory or a scientific term,.....they are
breakfast.

Pom Trotter

Aug 30, 2015, 2:02:47 PM8/30/15
>========================
>you are a dreck fucken Daesh shameless sub human creep
>like many (not all of them ) of your race
>here was a once someone who claimed
>THE BIGGER YOUR LIE WILL BE
>MORE CHANCE TO IT TO BE ACCEPTED !!
>yet the little Y Porat tell you
>YOU CANT CHEAT EVERY BODY FOREVER !!
>because not all others around you
>will be forever fool degenerated pigs !!(as your people are !!)
>------------------------
>Y.P
>========================

Calm down, dick-nipples.

Bast

Aug 30, 2015, 2:08:28 PM8/30/15
So what ?
I can easily say your posts are stupid and have just as much credibility as
you.

You have to tell us exactly WHY you think the videos are wrong.
As well as NOT simply ignoring the link and pretend it doesn't exist. As you
have just done.

Otherwise you are not debating anythng,.....just throwing a temper tantum.
And no one listens to a spoiled child.

Here's the link to the video again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k

This time watch it, or go back to your TV cartoons, and leave the adults
alone.

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 2:39:49 PM8/30/15

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
Agreed but two of the facts that AE911truth avoids and made me mad when I
found out are

1..The damage done to Fiterman Hall which was the building north of WTC7.
That damage was blamed on WTC7 but the damage was never properly explained
because we know there was no flying debris from WTC7 so it rules out that
excuse.

2. The remains of the Twin Towers because what was left standing can not be
explained by a "Controlled Demoltion" or a "collapse." Only an NCD can
explain what was left standing of the Twin Towers and why.

And sadly there are two different nuke camps out there where one relies on
heat signatures from the government to tell us where the nukes were planted
and the other relies on the remaining walls of the Twin Towers to tell us
where the nukes were planted. I side with the one that can explain why
parts of the Twin Towers remained standing.

> Saying something is a mystery or Act of God, and should be believed
> without question may work well in an organized religion.
> But it sucks in a lab.
> And "pancakes" are not a theory or a scientific term,.....they are
> breakfast.

Talking about pancakes. One of the first things done was the pancake theory
had to be thrown out because there were no pancaked floors at the bottom of
the Twin Towers. But at the same time the collapse theory should have also
been thrown out because of what was left standing at the very bottom of the
Twin Towers.

Rocky

K Wills (Shill #3)

Aug 30, 2015, 4:35:47 PM8/30/15
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 11:14:26 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

[...]

>>>You have not provided any evidence to support your official 9/11
>>>fairytale,
>>>dispite my numberous requests.....But if you want proof,......
>>>But I have to wonder if they budgeted for so many of us not swallowing the
>>>false flag of 9/11.
>>>
>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GffVvYFrtPM
>>>

>> Your failure to provide valid, verifiable evidence, and default
>> admission that you lied due to mental heal issues is noted and
>> accepted.
>
>ROTFLMAO because absolutely nothing NIST used in their "Hypothetical
>Collapse Initiation Sequence" was verifiable and not only that from facts we
>know NIST lied and lied and lied.

Your attempt to divert attention does not aide Bast in providing
valid, verifiable evidence.
How is that whole ignoring my posts thing working out for you?

Thomas Heger

Aug 30, 2015, 5:58:44 PM8/30/15
Am 30.08.2015 18:25, schrieb Rocky:
> "gilber34"<inv...@invalid.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Rocky
>> http://alt.mailarchive.ca/astronomy/2014-01/0000.html
>
> Thanks because the link used in that post was great. Here, I'll repost the
> link:
>> <http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_170.htm><

Quote from that page:

"
What kind of unconventional energy could have caused the Twin Towers to
turn to dust?

A fissionless fusion thermo nuclear event?
Direct Energy Weapons?
HAARP?
A scaled up weaponized version of The Hutchison Effect?
"

Actually I don't know, but something along this line sounds plausible.

I personally assume some kind of 'Hutchison effect' was utilised by a
DEW ('directed energy weapon') and HAARP would actually be one possibility.

Since I don't know that much about this effect, we should ask John
Hutchison himself.

It is also interesting to know, to whom Mr. Hutchison has told about
this effect:

http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_6_1_7.html

" LETTER FROM JOHN HUTCHINSON: RESEARCH SUMMARY

By John Hutchinson"

Quote:

"10 years have passed since my very large scale demonstrations for the
USA Army Intelligence, Canadian National News, McDonnel Douglas,
Canadian Government, other news media and scientists - 750
demonstrations from 1970 to 1989. My efforts and lab were destroyed in
the later part of 1989 by Canadian officials who did not want the lab
going to Germany. "

TH

Bast

Aug 30, 2015, 6:13:40 PM8/30/15

K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:23:35 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
> That you've again been reduced to lying is very telling.
>
>> So here's another one that you can ignore.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k
>>
>> I'm sure others will watch it though.
>
> I'm sure others will, just as I did. And I'm sure 99.9% will see
> it for the mentally unstable delusion that it is.

Okay, I should have allowed for the IQ of the viewer, before asking you .
Ths should be simpler for you to understand as it has some real
demonstrations you can watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YRUso7Nf3s

Other than that you can just go to this, for some real 9/11 physics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWdFIXn2Mdo

You'll love the part where the coyote falls off the cliff and makes a hole
with his outline, in the ground.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 6:52:16 PM8/30/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the woman stalking failed truck driver from
East Moline, IL), in
<news:5eadnV0Pptw1q37I...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> And you didn't tie the explosion 12 seconds before the vaporization of the
> North Tower to a deep underground nuke, the visible shaking of the North
> Tower and the simultaneous EMP recorded by an AM receiver owned by WCBS why?

Because only a retarded kook would k'lame that a nuclear blast would
take "12 seconds" (your words) to travel 77 meters (your words), you
moron.

IOW, the timing between your k'lamed "EMP" on the WCBS video (which
was actually satellite uplink interference) and the tower shaking
(which was the central column buckling) means we can use mathematics
to determine how far away this k'lamed nuke was by comparing the time
difference between the arrival of the "EMP" and the shaking... the
"EMP" would have traveled at the speed of light, being electromagnetic
in nature, the blast would have traveled at 5 to 13 kilometers per
second, depending upon the composition of the soil. And given that the
WTC towers sat on solid bedrock, it'd be at the upper end of that
range.

Educate yourself, you retard:
<http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/topics/seismology/keeping_track.php>
"Body waves are composed of two principal types; the P (primary)
wave, comparable to sound waves, which compresses and dilates the
rock as it travels forward through the Earth; and the S
(secondary) wave, which shakes the rock sideways as it advances
at barely more than half the P-wave speed. The P wave is
designated the primary preliminary wave because it is the first
to arrive at a seismic station after an earthquake. It travels at
a speed usually less than 6 kilometers per second in the Earth's
crust and jumps to 13 kilometers per second through the core."

So you've got one of two choices, neither of which resolves that giant
gaping hole in your logic:

1) These supposed nukes were buried from 60 to 156 kilometers (37.28
to 96.93 *miles*) below the surface of the WTC towers? Back in 1968,
when groundbreaking started on the WTC towers, and before we had the
technology to drill much deeper than 13,000 feet (~2.5 miles). LOL

2) The supposed nukes were buried 77 meters below the surface, but the
WCBS video didn't show any "EMP"... which destroys your kooky k'lame
for there having been nuclear detonations in the first place. LOL

That unresolvable logic hole in your kooky and utterly impossible
conspiracy theory yet again rears its ugly head... why isn't a
schizophrenic paranoid-delusional woman-stalking failed truck driver
smart enough to resolve that hole in his kooky logic? LOL

Moron. LOL

> Rocky

Now, get to addressing the 20 ways your kook conspiracy theory
violates the laws of physics:

1) Your estimation of the time between detonation and the time of
collapse puts the nukes between from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* deep below
the towers, a depth we don't even have the technology to drill to
today, let alone back in 1968. Not to mention the fact that at that
depth, the temperature is so high things like metal *melt*. That's
*why* we can't drill much deeper than the 7.636 miles of the Al
Shaheen oil well in Qatar (the deepest hole *ever* dug in human
history)... the equipment fails. That's why the Kola Superdeep
Borehole was abandoned at 7.619 miles deep.

2) The claimed "EMP pulse" in the WCBS video *you* provided wasn't an
EMP pulse at all, it was satellite uplink interference. If it'd been a
nuke EMP (especially one sized 150 kt), the nanosecond time frame of
the explosion (and thus the sharp peak of the EMP) would have caused
the camera's electronics to burn out. No amount of shielding would
have been sufficient to prevent that. That there is video of the
immediate aftermath proves there was no nuke, especially one sized
your claimed 150 kt, which would have destroyed all electronics for
dozens of miles radius.

3) The radiation experienced was of such short duration that there's
no way it was neutron or gamma bombardment from a nuke. If it had been
from a nuke the metal in the buildings would have shown high levels of
radioactivity for decades. It was found to be beta radiation from the
tritium in the aircraft exit signs and law enforcement weapon sights
that was the source. That you're gullible enough not to know that a
nuke would spread radiation far and wide is testament to how
delusional you are.

4) No nuclear detonation byproducts were found at the WTC complex or
anywhere in NYC (MID: <e62c14c89ab831a6...@dizum.com>).
They found tritium from the aircraft exit signs and law enforcement
weapons sites, radium from industrial sources unrelated to nuclear
weapons and background levels for all other sources of radiation.

5) The seismic waves caused by a small 150 kt nuke wouldn't be
sufficient to drop the buildings, it'd barely even be felt by people
in the vicinity, especially with the bombs buried, as you k'lamed,
from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* deep. It would take on the order of 2
MEGAtons to do so, especially at the depths you k'lame the bombs were
buried.

6) The trigger that sets off the nuclear explosion is a neutron
source. It naturally radioactively decays over time, and its decay
byproducts, the elements the neutron source transmutes into as it
decays, include xenon, which is a neutron absorber. It's called xenon
poisoning. Any bomb that has sat for 33 years without its trigger
being replenished will not have a trigger that is viable to start any
sort of nuclear chain reaction.

7) I've provided a video from *inside* one of the towers *as* *it*
*was* *collapsing*, showing the vibration from the buckling vertical
support column and *NO* EMP:
======================
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xYjoSvzWeo>
You'll note the massive shaking from the central support column
buckling, but *NO* EMP. And that was INSIDE the WTC tower. No amount
of shielding would have saved that camera from a nuke EMP.
======================

8) Why aren't you explaining how those supposed nukes were going to
survive at a depth of 37.28 miles (where the temperature would be
approximately 960 degrees F) to 96.93 miles (where the temperature
would be approximately 1840 degrees F), Ko0K?

9) Explain how a nuclear weapon can direct its explosion through a
hole without any of the compressive blast going out into surrounding
rock.

10) Explain how 19 nukes (according to you, another leap of logic
taken by your broken brain to explain away the 19 instances of
satellite uplink interference in the video *you* provided) were
detonated at the WTC complex in rapid succession, yet no ill effects
were experienced by electronics, the electrical grid or aircraft.

11) Why aren't you explaining how the personnel you claim were sent
down to service those nukes (because now that you know the
neutron-source triggers for nuclear weapons require replacement on a
periodic basis, your broken brain *had* to construct an entire
facility at 37.28 to 96.93 miles deep (far deeper than we have the
technology to dig even today, let alone back in 1968), complete with
"4 blast doors to keep the explosion from getting back into the area
the nukes were maintained", or your brain would have been forced to
admit it was wrong when it told you those nukes sat untouched for 33
years and maintained their viability) are supposed to survive in 960
to 1840 degree heat?

12) You admitted (MID:<ed75e9d6f7ccf729...@dizum.com>)
that all the materials used in construction of the twin towers (all
1.5 million tons of it) had been accounted for and trucked off to the
Fresh Kills landfill. How will you reconcile your admission with your
kook blather that significant percentages of the buildings "vaporized"
(your word) and "floated toward Europe" (your words)?

13) Why can't you provide proof of the nuclear explosion seismic
signatures for these 19 nukes you k'lame were detonated at the WTC
site on 11 Sep 2001?

14) Where were the vertically-directed plumes of dust and debris
kicked up from your claimed nuclear weapons being detonated deep
underground, Ko0K?

15) Explain how the 19 nukes you claimed to have existed could have
tunneled holes from the underground installation 37.28 to 96.93 miles
deep that you claimed to have existed, to directly under the WTC
complex... in 12 seconds... through solid bedrock... prior to
detonating directly below the WTC towers (which, of course, fucks up
your timing between the detonations you claim took place (for which
you used the WCBS video, claiming the satellite uplink interference
was "EMP") and the collapses, leading you back to where your delusion
started. Congratulations, Dimwit, you've made the full circuit on The
Island of Insanity. Now go 'round again.).

16) Explain why you're now saying there were 34 nukes
(MID:<345fee8b286a9103...@dizum.com>), as opposed to your
previously k'lamed 19 nukes (and your previously, previously k'lamed 3
nukes)... would it be because your broken little brain is squirming
under the scorching twin beams of truth and reality, screaming in
agony at its being forced to see just how delusional it truly is?
While you're at it, get to explaining how the regular rad sweeps
(radiological surveys) at the twin towers (because the space was
primarily rented by government agencies) showed no nukes or any
contamination whatsoever, and how 34 nukes were obtained and put in
place without drawing any attention whatsoever. Of course, this
*still* fucks up your timing between the detonations (ie: your claimed
"EMP" on the WCBS video) and the collapses, leading you back to where
your delusion started... that unresolvable logic hole rears its ugly
head again. LOL

17) Your broken brain is yet again expanding your delusion with your
"34 or more nukes" blather (you're now saying there were 65 nukes
(MID: <984122ddbf1e4e5d...@dizum.com>))... eventually,
your broken brain will be telling you that NYC today is a CGI and the
real city was blown up by
1,592,629,490,173,371,449,138,916,004,581,949 intelligent nano-nukes
which autonomously dug their way up from their secret underground
MoleMan base 15,682,941 miles below the surface of our hollow planet
and attached themselves to every steel part of every building in NYC
and vaporized them and they all floated down to MoleVille, and the
fact that the EMP from all those nukes detonating at once didn't burn
out every electrical generating station, electrical substation, every
piece of electronic equipment, every vehicle, every aircraft... that's
*proof* that NYC is a CGI today! LOL

18) Explain how a nuclear weapon wouldn't have nuclear detonation
byproducts with the right nuclear trigger, according to your words
"with the right detonator you could have a 'clean' nuke" (MID:
<43acc7488b179f3b...@dizum.com>).

19) Now you're saying the OKC bombing was nuclear in nature (MID:
<e3f0e4f638e69c3d...@dizum.com>), and a new era of
widespread nuclear terrorism has arrived... proof positive that you're
off your meds, Roger Wittekind.

20) Now you're saying the Ogallala Aquifer is radioactive (what's that
got to do with the WTC?)... with absolutely no proof... all you have
is the paranoid delusional rantings of other schizophrenics like you.

Do you see how utterly ridiculous you're beginning to sound? Get back
on your meds, you delusional loon.

There are now 20 ways your kook konspiracy theory violates the laws of
physics... now you'd better get to work addressing each one, point by
point, or people are gonna know you're just a retard who can't grasp
simple physics.

Kook. LOL

--

Roger Wittekind the woman-stalking failed truck driver from East
Moline, IL.

Roger Wittekind (aka Rocky), your brain is grasping at straws in
trying to avoid admitting *you* *are* *wrong*, and as your brain
becomes more and more desperate to avoid the truth we promulgate
(which utterly demolishes your kook conspiracy theory), it makes
larger and larger leaps of illogic.

For instance:
=============================
A) You said the satellite uplink inteference seen in the WCBS video
*you* *provided* was a nuke EMP, so your broken brain told you they
must have buried nukes under the twin towers. Being a simpleton, you
believed they just dug shallow holes, dropped the nukes in, smoothed
over the concrete and walked away for 33 years.

B) Your timing on the WCBS video *you* *provided* between the
satellite uplink interference (what you deemed to be a "nuke EMP") and
the tower shaking being 12 seconds (it was actually 14 seconds, but
kooks can't count) means your supposed nukes had to have been buried
from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* below the surface (dependent upon soil
composition and thus speed of compressive blast transmission). Never
mind that we don't have the technology to drill that deep even today,
let alone in 1968. Your broken brain had to yet again change your
kooky little conspiracy theory to at least try to orient itself at
some acute angle to reality. So no "dug a shallow hole, dropped the
nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years" anymore, now it was
"dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years".

C) You're such a simpleton you didn't realize nukes require periodic
replacement of their neutron-source trigger, which naturally
radioactively decays over time, building up the decay byproduct xenon,
which absorbs neutrons. It's called xenon poisoning. So your broken
brain told you that someone had to service those nukes to keep the
triggers viable... which means your broken brain was thus *forced* to
change from "dug a shallow hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years", to "dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped
the nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years", to "built an
entire *facility* impossibly deep under the WTC, complete with service
personnel and" "4 blast doors to keep the explosion from getting back
into the area the nukes were maintained" (your words).

D) Your broken brain then said there were 19 nukes instead of your
original 3, because you knew there were 19 instances of satellite
uplink interference in the WCBS video *you* *provided*, in which you
k'lamed one of the instances of satellite uplink interference was an
EMP. And if you k'lame one of them is an EMP, they *all* must be EMPs,
so your broken brain now tells you there were 19 nukes detonated in
rapid succession... completely ignoring the fact that even one nuke
detonation would plunge the city into darkness due to EMP burning out
electrical substations, and completely ignoring the fact that no
nuclear detonation byproducts were found in the rubble, in the
vicinity of the rubble, or anywhere in NYC.

E) Now that your broken brain was convinced that the nukes were buried
deeply, of course, they had a very wide blast radius, which screwed up
your kooky k'lame that they were used to demolish WTC1 and WTC2, but
somehow missed WTC3 and WTC4... so your broken brain conceived that
the nuclear weapons could somehow dig themselves up from that
miles-deep facility to just below the WTC towers prior to exploding,
in order to make their cone of destruction smaller. Nevermind that
your broken brain said they dug through 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* of
*solid* *bedrock* in *12* *seconds*. LOL

F) So I've led you by the nose in a full circle... if those bombs your
broken brain is telling you existed *did* dig their way up to
underneath the WTC twin towers before detonating (they didn't... first
because there were no nukes, second because it'd be impossible, but
for the sake of argument, we'll continue), that leads right back to
your calculation of the time between your claimed "EMP" (the satellite
uplink interference on the WCBS video *you* *provided*) and the time
the buildings fell, which is pretty much where we started. So I've
proven by drop-kicking your retarded ass around the perimeter of
sanity full-circle that you're insane. LOL

G) Realizing the utter ridiculousness of your kook blather above, your
broken brain has backpedaled and expanded your delusion even more as a
desperate attempt at attaining some semblance of plausibility...
saying there were 34 mini-nukes, and they were within and underneath
the twin towers. If those 34 nukes you claim existed *did* explode,
where are the nuclear detonation byproducts? The highly radioactive
metal? The radiation burns and radiation sickness of people in the
vicinity? Where are the nuclear detonation signature seismographs? Why
did the electrical grid, all electronics and all vehicles survive not
just one but *34* nuclear EMPs? And what about that timing between the
WCBS video satellite uplink interference (what you claimed was "EMP")
and the shaking and collapse of the tower? That's now off by 14 whole
seconds, just as it was when your kooky conspiracy theory began. LOL

H) Now you're saying the OKC bombing was nuclear in nature (MID:
<e3f0e4f638e69c3d...@dizum.com>), and a new era of
widespread nuclear terrorism has arrived... proof positive that you're
off your meds, Mike.

IOW, your broken brain is far too stupid to discern fantasy from
reality, so you've caught yourself in an unresolvable logic hole. And
the harder you try to resolve it, the more you run around in little
tard-circles, banging your head with your fist and doing your very
best Rainman impersonation. I can twist your brain into a Gordian Knot
with my knowledge. And I've just barely even started, I haven't even
worked up a sweat yet.
=============================

Kook. LOL

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 7:21:58 PM8/30/15

> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 11:14:26 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>>

>>> Your failure to provide valid, verifiable evidence, and default
>>> admission that you lied due to mental heal issues is noted and
>>> accepted.
>>
>>ROTFLMAO because absolutely nothing NIST used in their "Hypothetical
>>Collapse Initiation Sequence" was verifiable and not only that from facts
>>we
>>know NIST lied and lied and lied.
>
> Your attempt to divert attention does not aide Bast in providing
> valid, verifiable evidence.

Your problem is the biggest screw-ups made by the media about the Great 9/11
Hoax were made during the first broadcast of the Great 9/11 Hoax.

Then the media used the next few days just to re-write their wrongs.

So the bottom line is, if you were not watching things close right at the
start of the Great 9/11 Hoax you were in for a world of lies later in life
and in your case you are telling a world of lies because you fell for the
crap that you can not support in real life.

Look at Jim he thinks he can believe NIST when the fact is NIST used
cartoons to base their hypothesis on because their real life test would not
go the way they wanted them to go. <G>

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 8:13:19 PM8/30/15

"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
wrote in message news:ef0147add5ebb68e...@dizum.com...
> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the woman stalking failed truck driver from
> East Moline, IL), in
> <news:5eadnV0Pptw1q37I...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
> head first into the wood chipper again:
>
>> And you didn't tie the explosion 12 seconds before the vaporization of
>> the
>> North Tower to a deep underground nuke, the visible shaking of the North
>> Tower and the simultaneous EMP recorded by an AM receiver owned by WCBS
>> why?
>
> Because only a retarded kook would k'lame that a nuclear blast would
> take "12 seconds" (your words) to travel 77 meters (your words), you
> moron.

And your evidence of how quickly a < 150kt nuke gets through solid rock is
what? <G>

> IOW, the timing between your k'lamed "EMP" on the WCBS video (which
> was actually satellite uplink interference)

And your evidence that WCBS used a satellite to receive data from their
chopper instead of an AM receiver with a directional antenna is what?

> and the tower shaking
> (which was the central column buckling)

ROTFLMAO because the following video shows an obvious explosion when the
ground under WTC1 shook so bad that the shaking was recorded on video.

First what I stated about the video then the link so the quote refers to the
video after the following paragraph now.

Starting at 44:26 in the above video you can see evidence of the explosion
that shook the North Tower so violently the shaking was caught on camera and
at the exact same time as that explosion an AM receiver operated by WCBS in
Nuke York City recorded an EMP.

9/11 Eyewitness rare unfiltered / unaltered amateur footage | What was NOT
shown on TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k

And the fact that the sound from something quite some distance away and
video are synchronized tells us one of two things.

Either the sound was shifted to match the video or the sound of the nuclear
explosion below WTC3 didn't travel via air but through the ground and that
is possible if the microphone in the above video was not isolated from the
ground and the camera was certainly sitting on the ground or the video would
be shaky. <G>

So once again we have proof of an enormous explosion/detonation that the
USGS would not let us know anything about because their reading were
obviously tainted. <G>

Rocky

%

Aug 30, 2015, 8:17:35 PM8/30/15
did you hear that the trade towers got blowed up

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 8:44:46 PM8/30/15

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
No, I was allowed to see what was really left on the ground from the Twin
Towers and then it was explained to me why there were outside walls that
were left standing strong even after an alleged collapse.

Obviously the collapse didn't reach the ground and the only thing that was
really collapsing was a building that had already been pulverized by a nuke.
See:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 30, 2015, 8:46:10 PM8/30/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>> Because only a retarded kook would k'lame that a nuclear blast would
>> take "12 seconds" (your words) to travel 77 meters (your words), you
>> moron.
>
> And your evidence of how quickly a < 150kt nuke gets through solid rock is
> what? <G>

Hundreds of nuclear tests around the world.

>> IOW, the timing between your k'lamed "EMP" on the WCBS video (which
>> was actually satellite uplink interference)
>
> And your evidence that WCBS used a satellite to receive data from their
> chopper instead of an AM receiver with a directional antenna is what?

The FCC license database.

<snip remaining delusional kook drool>

Get help and you may be able to keep a job.

--
Jim Pennino

%

Aug 30, 2015, 8:56:30 PM8/30/15
well the rumor is they got blowed up

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 8:59:24 PM8/30/15

<ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>> Because only a retarded kook would k'lame that a nuclear blast would
>>> take "12 seconds" (your words) to travel 77 meters (your words), you
>>> moron.
>>
>> And your evidence of how quickly a < 150kt nuke gets through solid rock
>> is
>> what? <G>
>
> Hundreds of nuclear tests around the world.

Bad guess because that does not explain why we were not given access to any
of the data collected by the underground nuke testing that used all the
fiber optic cables to monitor them for some strange reason.

And it had to be a Russian that informed people in the US that the Twin
Towers were nuked. <G>

>>> IOW, the timing between your k'lamed "EMP" on the WCBS video (which
>>> was actually satellite uplink interference)
>>
>> And your evidence that WCBS used a satellite to receive data from their
>> chopper instead of an AM receiver with a directional antenna is what?
>
> The FCC license database.

Bsd guess because you have no idea what is in that database or what they
used on 9/11/01.

And again, if NIST could explain how 100 floors of a skyscraper could fall
down and yet leave so much untouched at the very bottom of the same
skyscraper then why didn't they? <G>
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 9:13:25 PM8/30/15

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Part of the Twin Towers were blown up and there are plenty of videos to
prove that but what was left behind of the Twin Towers could only be the
result of a Nuclear Controlled Demolition. See the link at the very bottom
of this post but first some quotes from the link:

:5. If you are over 500 feet below the sound at street level and over 1500
feet away, sound travels up and out. You don’t hear much. The same with the
shock wave.

6. All underground explosions took place 50 feet below you and 1500 feet or
more from the cameras. You get a shock wave traveling thru the ground, with
a dust blast from the over pressure of less than 6 psi for a small 1.5kt
nuke. Just as happened.

The air burst above the 50th floor blew out 200 X 200 X 200 square feet of
building space, over 20 floors, in less than 3 seconds. Vaporized, gone,
What does that? (Root Beer bottles exploding?)

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/28/nuclear-911-revealed-theories-and-disinformation-the-misguided-and-the-inhuman/

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 10:00:07 PM8/30/15

"Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote in message
Thanks for your input but I suspect the M291 resin they used on top of the
places they detonated the nukes helped to keep the radiation that they could
not lie about down.

And because the radiation was the worst in the first 3 days after 9/11 they
kept everybody out for the first 2 days and then only people that could
remain in machinery were allowed in on the third day.

And I also suspect that the concrete they used to bury the places where the
nukes were detonated under the Twin Towers will end up saturated in time and
Ground Zero will become radioactive again.

And it appears they are already having problems with the concrete
sarcophagus they used at Chernobyl because it is becoming radioactive.

Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 30, 2015, 10:31:05 PM8/30/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message

>>> And your evidence of how quickly a < 150kt nuke gets through solid rock
>>> is
>>> what? <G>
>>
>> Hundreds of nuclear tests around the world.
>
> Bad guess because that does not explain why we were not given access to any
> of the data collected by the underground nuke testing that used all the
> fiber optic cables to monitor them for some strange reason.

Gibbering, incoherent, nonsense.

> Bsd guess because you have no idea what is in that database or what they
> used on 9/11/01.

Wrong again, kooktard.

You haven't the slightest clue how anything in the real world works,
do you kook?

Your delusional fantasies and your ignorance explains why you can't
hold a job, kook.

<snip remaining kook ravings>

--
Jim Pennino

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 11:04:03 PM8/30/15

> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

Even though there are still a lot of things that point to the fact nukes
were used in Nuke York City I want to address the fact that
THERE WERE NO FUCKIN PLANES ON 9/11 PERIOD!

Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE

Published on Mar 22, 2014

Completed 3/22/2014
by James Easton and Steve Grage
THE EPITOME OF NO PLANES FILMS on the subject.

Are you a No Brainer? Then you probably believe there were PLANES on 9/11.
Well... THERE WEREN'T!

Produced by James Easton of WAKEUP PRODUCTIONS, creator of 9/11 The BIGGEST
LIE which has 700,000 views on Youtube.

Steve Grage is a credentialed ENGINEER with 25 years experience.

This is no joke. Word is spreading. Pretty soon you too will be saying THERE
WERE NO FUCKIN PLANES ON 9/11 PERIOD!

James Easton - September 20, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U

Rocky

%

Aug 30, 2015, 11:13:18 PM8/30/15
so what

Bast

Aug 30, 2015, 11:16:16 PM8/30/15

K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
Don'-know yet.
But I think I've wasted enough time providing links to evidence that you
promptly ignore.
That I'm now going to ignore you too.

GOODBYE

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 11:26:13 PM8/30/15

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
It isn't that bad because I'm sure others appreciated your post.

But I will say this about Wills. It really doesn't matter what OS he claims
he is using because he is too stupid to know how to use Remote Desktop or
Hyper-V.

Rocky

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 11:28:56 PM8/30/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the paranoid-delusional schizophrenic
woman-stalking failed truck driver), in
<news:LOSdnUiDPoi_KH7I...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote in message

>> Am 30.08.2015 18:25, schrieb Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind
>> the paranoid-delusional schizophrenic woman-stalking
>> failed truck driver):

>>> "gilber34"<inv...@invalid.com> wrote in message
>>> news:mrtt4o$fku$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

>>> Thanks because the link used in that post was great. Here, I'll repost
>>> the link:

>> Quote from that page:
>>
>> What kind of unconventional energy could have caused the Twin Towers to
>> turn to dust?
>>
>> A fissionless fusion thermo nuclear event?
>> Direct Energy Weapons?
>> HAARP?
>> A scaled up weaponized version of The Hutchison Effect?
>>
>> Actually I don't know, but something along this line sounds plausible.

"plausible" LOL

To a broken-brained kook, pretty much everything sounds "plausible",
no matter how physically or logistically impossible it might be. LOL

>> I personally assume some kind of 'Hutchison effect' was utilised by a DEW
>> ('directed energy weapon') and HAARP would actually be one possibility.

Bwahahahaaaaa! Oh. My. God... are you seriously saying you believe the
Hutchinson Effect was used on the twin towers? The effect for which
John has to use several thousands of watts of radiative power at close
proximity just to get *small* objects to jiggle around and melt a bit?

It'd take more power than the entire US could produce to create enough
radiative power to do something like that to the twin towers, and it'd
likely kill every living thing within a few miles at the least. Like a
giant fucking gigawatt microwave oven turned loose upon a city. LOL

Knowing John, he'd likely tell you very quietly that you're completely
full of shit. LOL

>> Si<SMACKAKOOK!>

Fuck sake, wake up to reality for once, won't you?

> Thanks for your input but I suspect the M291 resin they used on top of the
> places they detonated the nukes helped to keep the radiation that they could
> not lie about down.

Bwahahahaaa! M291 resin kits are carried by US soldiers. It is a
universal dry chemical decontamination kit using a carbonaceous
polystyrene polymeric adsorbent material. It's for chemical nerve
agents and blister agents like GA, GB, GD, GF, GV, VE, VG, VM, VR, VX
and HD...

It is *not* for radioactive decontamination, you fucktarded schizo
kook. LOL

Do you bother to do *any* fucking research at all before your broken
brain gloms onto some utterly impossible bullshit, or is it that
you're simply too fucking stupid to understand that what your brain is
proposing would literally be quite impossible?

Moron. LOL

> A<SMACKAKOOK!>
Roger T.E. Wittekind
PO Box 471
167 40th Avenue
East Moline, IL 61244
309-755-6374
309-755-6394
off your meds, Roget Wittekind.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 11:50:05 PM8/30/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the woman-stalking schizophrenic
paranoid-delusional failed truck driver), in
<news:4P2dncEjEOiHAX7I...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote in message news:ef0147add5ebb68e...@dizum.com...

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>>
>> Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the woman stalking failed truck driver from
>> East Moline, IL), in
>> <news:5eadnV0Pptw1q37I...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
>> head first into the wood chipper again:

>>> And you didn't tie the explosion 12 seconds before the vaporization of
>>> the North Tower to a deep underground nuke, the visible shaking of the North
>>> Tower and the simultaneous EMP recorded by an AM receiver owned by WCBS
>>> why?

>> Because only a retarded kook would k'lame that a nuclear blast would
>> take "12 seconds" (your words) to travel 77 meters (your words), you
>> moron.

> And your evidence of how quickly a < 150kt nuke gets through solid rock is
> what? <G>

It doesn't matter *what* *size* the fucking nuke is, you retarded
halfwit. An EMP will travel at the speed of light. The compressive
blast from *any* explosion underground will be transmitted at the
speed that is allowed by the composition of the soil. And solid rock
transmits sound pretty damned fast.

Thus, your kooky k'lame of the WCBS video satellite uplink
interference being an "EMP" as 'proof' of your k'lame that a nuclear
weapon was detonated and your further k'lame that the WTC tower
central column buckling and thus shaking being 'proof' of the
compressive blast of that k'lamed nuclear weapon means we can track
how far away that purported nuclear weapon was from the tower by
comparing the times of arrival of the k'lamed "EMP" and the shaking of
the tower... and in this case, it'd put your k'lamed nukes somewhere
between 37 and 96 *miles* below the surface.

So you're left with one of two options:
1) These supposed nukes were buried from 60 to 156 kilometers (37.28
to 96.93 *miles*) below the surface of the WTC towers? Back in 1968,
when groundbreaking started on the WTC towers, and before we had the
technology to drill much deeper than 13,000 feet (~2.5 miles). LOL

2) The supposed nukes were buried 77 meters below the surface, but the
WCBS video didn't show any "EMP"... which destroys your kooky k'lame
for there having been nuclear detonations in the first place. LOL

That unresolvable logic hole in your kooky and utterly impossible
conspiracy theory yet again rears its ugly head... why isn't a
schizophrenic paranoid-delusional woman-stalking failed truck driver
smart enough to resolve that hole in his kooky logic? LOL

Moron. LOL

>> IOW, the timing between your k'lamed "EMP" on the WCBS video (which
>> was actually satellite uplink interference)

> And your evidence that WCBS used a satellite to receive data from their
> chopper instead of an AM receiver with a directional antenna is what?

Because WCBS is a CBS affiliate, and *all* affiliates use satellite
feeds, you retarded nong. LOL

That's so CBS corporate can patch any regional video through to a
nationwide audience in a matter of seconds, which they couldn't do if
satellite feed wasn't used. Ferfucksake you're retarded, Roger.

Moron. LOL

>> and the tower shaking
>> (which was the central column buckling)

> ROT<SMACKAKOOK!>

> Starting at 44:26 in the above video you can see evidence of the explosion
> that shook the North Tower so violently the shaking was caught on camera and
> at the exact same time

You didn't k'lame "the exact same time" before, you backpedaling
moron, you've been k'laming a 12 second difference between the WCBS
video disturbance and the tower shaking. But thank you for tacitly
admitting *you* *were* *wrong*... I'm backing your retarded ass into a
corner and pummeling you with the truth. I'll knock some reality into
that broken brain of yours if it fucking kills you.

Moron. LOL

> as that explosion an AM receiver operated by WCBS in
> Nuke York City recorded an EMP.

Then it cannot be an EMP, you retarded halfwitted idiot.

Do you not understand that EMPs and compressive blasts travel at
different speeds? Your k'lamed 12 second difference between the WCBS
video "EMP" (satellite uplink interference) and the tower shaking (the
central column buckling) means no EMP could have taken place unless
those k'lamed nukes were 37 to 96 *miles* underground...

So of course, now your broken brain says "DDUUUURRRHHH! Someone must
have altered the time on the camera!" because you're such a fucking
simpleton that after you'd k'lamed for *months* that the camera time
was spot-on and therefore that 12 second delay between EMP and shaking
*had* to have occurred, after *you* *were* *proven* *wrong*, your
broken brain squirmed and desperately grasped whatever unreasonable
explanation it could so you wouldn't have to *admit* you were wrong.

And in this case, your broken brain grasped at the "clock time was
changed! Duuurrrhhh!" explanation.

But here's something, you retarded fuckwit... *if* the WCBS video time
had been changed, it'd show a difference in the time of the tower
shaking and falling, a difference that would be apparent when compared
to *all* *other* *videos* of the event... and they *all* correspond to
the correct time, including the WCBS video.

And that's not to mention the actual 14 second (you k'lame 12 seconds,
but kooks can't count) difference between that WCBS video disturbance
(satellite uplink interference) and the tower shaking (central column
buckling)... so your broken brain now k'laming they occurred at the
same time is utter bullshit, as can be seen by viewing that video
*which* *you* *provided* as proof of your k'lame of nuclear
detonations in the first place.

So your broken little brain is trapped with no way out this time...
that unresolvable logic hole in your utterly impossible kooky
conspiracy theory proves yet again that what your schizophrenic
paranoid-delusional brain is telling you happened, didn't actually
happen.

Take your anti-psychotic meds, Roger Wittekind.

Moron. LOL

> 9/<SMACKAKOOK!>

The rest of your retarded blather is dismissed. If you're so retarded
you can't even resolve your unresolvable logic hole, your conspiracy
theory is utterly impossible, it could not have happened.

Take your anti-psychotic meds, Roger Wittekind.
Roger T.E. Wittekind
PO Box 471
167 40th Avenue
East Moline, IL 61244
309-755-6374
309-755-6394

Thomas Heger

Aug 31, 2015, 12:50:11 AM8/31/15
As far as I know John Hutchison supports Judy Wood. The idea of DEW
actually stems from Judy Wood. And if Hutchison is supporting her, he
most likely believes in her assumptions.

Since John Hutchison is THE authority about the 'Hutchison effect', I
would say, this explanation is actually plausible.

But you should forgive me, since I personally have no experience in this
kind of experiments and cannot tell, whether or not this idea is true.
But it sounds plausible and observations (at the WTC) and experiments
(by Hutchison) match.

This explanation is far better than Nano-thermite or mini-nuke.

The only problem is, that if such effects are possible, the destruction
could be caused by anybody in possession of such knowledge and such
devices. This ranges from KGB-spies to aliens.

So we had to rethink this '9/11 was an inside job'-theory, too.

TH

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2015, 1:39:23 AM8/31/15
==========================
the known psychopath
opened his mouth !!!
------------------
Y.P
===================================

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2015, 1:45:56 AM8/31/15
On Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 5:08:34 PM UTC+3, BDK wrote:
> In article <mru01d$oil$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
> >
> > gilber34 wrote:
> > > Rocky, the lying Squirrel has been ko0k-ing this same old schick since
> > > at least Dec 2013.
> > >
> > > Nothing new, old fart re-farting same fart, over and over, stuck in a DO
> > > loop.
> > >

> > > http://alt.mailarchive.ca/astronomy/2014-01/0000.html
> > >

> > > this index goes back to 2003 !
> > >
> > > http://alt.mailarchive.ca/astronomy/
> >

> > It just proves how 9/11 being an inside job,.....just won't go away.
> > No matter how many people spend billions to keep trying to make it disappear
>
> It won't go away because Troofery is a terminal diesase with no known
> cure.
>
> --
> BDK: Head Government Shill, and future Psychotronic World Dominator.
> Master of Remote Viewing. Level 5 expert in kOOkStudies.
> Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
> Black Helicopter color consultant.
===============================
dont you see that all those criminals with the nuc story

ARE IRANIAN AGENTS !!!
----------------------------
Y.P
=================================

Bast

Aug 31, 2015, 8:06:47 AM8/31/15
The bottom line is that I am posting here to spread the truth about 9/11.
And keep the pressure on those who really were responsible, by exposing and
discussing the real facts.
Not to play games with trolls who only think 9/11, and the eternal
boogie-man wars that it allowed, is a source of amusement.

http://wwwae911truth.org

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 8:16:58 AM8/31/15

> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 18:13:41 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
> Few are as intellectually challenged as you. As such, few will
> buy into the bunk you present.
>
>>Ths should be simpler for you to understand as it has some real
>>demonstrations you can watch.
>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YRUso7Nf3s
>>

> When a video lies about the speed of the collapse of the towers,
> that should be a clue that the video isn't reliable.

You idiot the speed that the Twin Towers fell at was probably 100% of
freefall if you consider that what was is really falling was a pulverized
building after it was vaporized by an underground nuke.

And the top 100 floors of the Twin Towers never even made it to the ground
as proven by the fact the top 100 floors could not crush the dozen or more
people in the North Tower that survived in floors 2-6 of Stairwell B.

Oh yeah, the top 100 floors of the both towers couldn't even crush the walls
furthest from the underground nukes. See:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

As for the speed that WTC7 fell at. Even NIST admits that it fell at 100%
of freefall for the first 100 feet.

So what are you really bitching about?

>>Other than that you can just go to this, for some real 9/11 physics
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWdFIXn2Mdo
>>
>>You'll love the part where the coyote falls off the cliff and makes a hole
>>with his outline, in the ground.
>>

> Suddenly claims make more sense. You are unable to distinguish
> between reality and fiction. In your mind, the claims of Troofers are
> 100% reality, because you can't tell the difference.

And yet it is you who is still fooled by the CGIs the media flew into the
Twin Towers.

And not only does the following video show why a wing disappeared before it
flew into the South Tower but he shows a lot of other things that people
should know about. See:

Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U

And to think at one time James, the person in the first part of the above
video tried to support the official story and found out he could not. <G>

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 8:25:07 AM8/31/15

> http://www.ae911truth.org

Fixed your link.

I don't know if you have seen the following video yet but it is by someone
who originally tried to support the Official Story and now he is blasting
holes in the official story right and left.

BTW don't worry about watching the whole video because you could learn a lot
in just the first hour.

Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U

Rocky

Bast

Aug 31, 2015, 8:35:42 AM8/31/15

K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 18:13:41 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
> Few are as intellectually challenged as you. As such, few will
> buy into the bunk you present.
>
>> Ths should be simpler for you to understand as it has some real
>> demonstrations you can watch.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YRUso7Nf3s
>>

> When a video lies about the speed of the collapse of the towers,
> that should be a clue that the video isn't reliable.
>

>> Other than that you can just go to this, for some real 9/11 physics
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWdFIXn2Mdo
>>
>> You'll love the part where the coyote falls off the cliff and makes a
>> hole with his outline, in the ground.
>>

> Suddenly claims make more sense. You are unable to distinguish
> between reality and fiction. In your mind, the claims of Troofers are
> 100% reality, because you can't tell the difference.

I do know enough that THIS is not reality.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UveiYKMVUh8/VM_1eVqWf9I/AAAAAAAAD_I/IrUlfnKX-CI/s1600/9%3A11%2BRoadrunner%2Bhole%2B2.jpg

Neither is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cvWwIxMbmE

Watch the footage wide shot carefully,.....where is the plane ?
Yet as soon as they zoom in, it's right there,....but it wasn't approaching
in the wide shot.
Real planes do not just appear out of thin air.
And most certainly the camera man would have noticed a plane approaching and
zoomed in on it while panning to follow it, as it aproached.

And not in reality,....also then create massive fireballs that leave only
plane shaped holes with no burn/char marks ?

That only happens with 9/11 Road Runner-Coyote physics.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UveiYKMVUh8/VM_1eVqWf9I/AAAAAAAAD_I/IrUlfnKX-CI/s1600/9%3A11%2BRoadrunner%2Bhole%2B2.jpg

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 8:49:47 AM8/31/15

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
BTW the following video contains a segment where it shows thermite was used
to cut the roadrunner shaped holes in the Twin Towers. It shows white smoke
and trailers of white smoke that could only be from thermite.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 31, 2015, 9:05:10 AM8/31/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> Even though there are still a lot of things that point to the fact nukes
> were used in Nuke York City I want to address the fact that
> THERE WERE NO FUCKIN PLANES ON 9/11 PERIOD!

Yes, there were in fact 4 airplanes involved in 9/11 but your delusions
don't let you see that.

If you get professional help you may be able to hold a job and find
a woman that doesn't respond to you with a restraining order.

<snip remaining delusional raving>

--
Jim Pennino

HVAC

Aug 31, 2015, 10:24:52 AM8/31/15
On 8/31/2015 8:06 AM, Bast wrote:

> The bottom line is that I am posting here to spread the truth about 9/11.
> And keep the pressure on those who really were responsible, by exposing and
> discussing the real facts.

Note that Blast's 'truth' used to include the fact that his sister died
on 9/11. When I persistently questioned him about it, he blocked me.

Now Blast has given up on that bit of 'truth'.

What else is Blast lying about?

--
"Are we going to fight or are we going to stand around all day?"
https://goo.gl/TU0Xr6

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 31, 2015, 10:30:06 AM8/31/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the schizophrenic paranoid delusional
woman-stalking failed truck driver), in
<news:Nq2dnbnrT_4r2HnI...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> "K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 18:13:41 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
>> wrote:

Retard. LOL

Retard. LOL

Retard. LOL

Retard. LOL

Retard. LOL

>>> O<SMACKAKOOK!>

Retard. LOL

>> Few are as intellectually challenged as you. As such, few will
>> buy into the bunk you present.

>>> Ths<SMACKAKOOK!>

Retard. LOL

>> When a video lies about the speed of the collapse of the towers,
>> that should be a clue that the video isn't reliable.

> You idiot the speed that the Twin Towers fell at was probably 100% of
> freefa<SMACKAKOOK!>

Liar:
<http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/00%20WTC%20Collapse%20-%20What%20Did%20&%20Did%20Not%20Cause%20It.pdf>
Previous analysis of progressive collapse showed that gravity alone
suffices to explain the overall collapse of the World Trade Center
(WTC) towers. However, it remains to be checked whether the recent
allegations of controlled demolition have any scientific merit. The
present analysis proves that they do not. The video record available
for the first few seconds of collapse is shown to agree with the
motion history calculated from the differential equation of
progressive collapse but, despite uncertain values of some parameters,
it is totally out of range of the free fall hypothesis, on which these
allegations rest. It is shown that the observed size range (0.01
mm—0.1 mm) of the dust particles of pulverized concrete is consistent
with the theory of comminution caused by impact, and that less than
10% of the total gravitational energy, converted to kinetic energy,
sufficed to produce this dust (whereas more than 150 tons of TNT per
tower would have to be installed, into many small holes drilled into
concrete, to produce the same pulverization). The air ejected from the
building by gravitational collapse must have attained, near the
ground, the speed of almost 500 mph (or 223 m/s, or 803 km/h) on the
average, and fluctuations must have reached the speed of sound. This
explains the loud booms and wide spreading of pulverized concrete and
other fragments, and shows that the lower margin of the dust cloud
could not have coincided with the crushing front. The resisting upward
forces due to pulverization and to ejection of air, dust and solid
fragments, neglected in previous studies, are found to be indeed
negligible during the first few seconds of collapse but not
insignificant near the end of crush-down. The calculated crush-down
duration is found to match a logical interpretation of seismic record,
while the free fall duration grossly disagrees with this record.

Take your meds, Roger Wittekind. LOL

> And the top 100 floors of the Twin Towers never even made it
> to the gro<SMACKAKOOK!>

Liar:
You admitted (MID:<ed75e9d6f7ccf729...@dizum.com>) that
all the materials used in construction of the twin towers (all 1.5
million tons of it) had been accounted for and trucked off to the
Fresh Kills landfill. How will you reconcile your admission with your
kook blather that significant percentages of the buildings "vaporized"
(your word) and "floated toward Europe" (your words)?

> O<SMACKAKOOK!>

Moron. LOL

> As for the speed that WTC7 fell at. Even NIST admits that it fell at 100%
> of freefall for the first 100 feet.

For the first 100 feet, and it fell starting at the junction in the
outer truss frame at the top-most mechanical room floor below the
fire, where the truss frame was all joined together on one floor with
only two 5/8" bolts per truss section (on all other floors the truss
frame joins were staggered to increase strength)... meaning both the
central column and truss frame metal were not only thinner up there
(the truss frame metal was as thin as 1/4" thick) and used lower-grade
steel, but it was also heat-soaked to the point of losing its ability
to resist deformation.

But your admission that the towers didn't fall at freefall speed for
~90% of their uncontrolled collapse is noted.

Moron. LOL

> So what are you really bitching about?

The fact that you're spewing unsubstantiated delusional blather, Roger
Wittekind.

Moron.

>>> Ot<SMACKAKOOK!>

Retard. LOL

>> Suddenly claims make more sense. You are unable to distinguish
>> between reality and fiction. In your mind, the claims of Troofers are
>> 100% reality, because you can't tell the difference.

> And yet it is you who is still fooled by the CG<SMACKAKOOK!>

No CGIs, no proof from you, only more retarded blather from your
schizophrenic paranoid-delusional broken brain, Roger Wittekind. LOL

Moron. LOL

> And not only does the following video show why a wing disap<SMACKAKOOK!>

Utter and complete bullshit:

The wing disappeared? If that's the case, it would have disappeared on
all the personal videos, too, right? But it didn't, did it.

No, it certainly did not:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbWD_dGBIm8>
Whoopsie... the wing *did* disappear... behind a cloud of smoke. Which
the low-resolution camera wasn't able to differentiate from the open
sky, and thus the camera's firmware "lossied" out that part of the
wing... it's a digital camera artifact, nothing more. A
higher-resolution video from nearly the same angle (also in that video
above) *was* able to differentiate between the smoke, the wing and the
sky, and the wing is clearly visible throughout. And that's from
another 9/11 "inside job" kook... even those broken-brained kooks are
laughing at how insane you are.

Moron. LOL

> Steve Grage & James Ea<SMACKAKOOK!>

You mean that stupidity-filled "movie" (read: rant) that offered no
proof whatsoever? You're devolving into utter insanity if you believe
that anti-semitic schlock.

I mean, really... the fireproofing project at the WTC towers was
actually a scheme to plant a plane-shaped nanothermite outline on the
towers... and the white smoke was indicative of the aluminum oxide in
the claimed nanothermite? It wasn't the aluminum facade burning? What
does aluminum do in a fire, Ko0k? Why, its passivation layer of
aluminum oxide burns off, does it not?

They used napalm in the tower? It wasn't the jet fuel exploding on
impact?

Moron. LOL

Do you really believe this insane shit, Roger Wittekind? LOL

You're mental, Roger Wittekind. Seek immediate professional
psychiatric help, and ask for mega-doses of anti-psychotic meds.

Moron. LOL

> A<SMACKAKOOK!>

Schizophrenic paranoid-delusional kook. LOL

> Rocky

Moron. LOL
the building shook, which is pretty much where we started. So I've
proven by drop-kicking your retarded ass around the perimeter of
sanity full-circle that you're insane. LOL

G) Realizing the utter ridiculousness of your kook blather above, your
broken brain has backpedaled and expanded your delusion even more as a
desperate attempt at attaining some semblance of plausibility...
saying there were 34 mini-nukes, and they were within and underneath
the twin towers. If those 34 nukes you claim existed *did* explode,
where are the nuclear detonation byproducts? The highly radioactive
metal? The radiation burns and radiation sickness of people in the
vicinity? Where are the nuclear detonation signature seismographs? Why
did the electrical grid, all electronics and all vehicles survive not
just one but *34* nuclear EMPs? And what about that timing between the
WCBS video satellite uplink interference (what you claimed was "EMP")
and the shaking of the tower? That's now off by 14 whole seconds, just
as it was when your kooky conspiracy theory began. LOL

H) Now you're saying the OKC bombing was nuclear in nature (MID:
<e3f0e4f638e69c3d...@dizum.com>), and a new era of
widespread nuclear terrorism has arrived... proof positive that you're
off your meds, Roget Wittekind.

I) To back up yor "nuclear terrorism era" k'lame in H) above, you're
now further k'laming there is such a thing as a magical "detonator"
that causes a nuclear weapon to be a "clean nuke" which expulses no
EMP and leaves no radiological contamination... heaping proof upon
proof that you're off your meds, Roger Wittekind.

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 10:36:39 AM8/31/15

"HVAC" <Mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 8/31/2015 8:06 AM, Bast wrote:
>>
>> The bottom line is that I am posting here to spread the truth about 9/11.
>> And keep the pressure on those who really were responsible, by exposing
>> and
>> discussing the real facts.
>
> Note that Blast's 'truth' used to include the fact that his sister died on
> 9/11. When I persistently questioned him about it, he blocked me.
>
> Now Blast has given up on that bit of 'truth'.
>
> What else is Blast lying about?

Only trolls like you and the Not Friendly Neighborhood Nut stoop to using
personal attacks all the freak'n time.

BTW not only is there evidence that proved the rumor about the Twin Towers
collapsing all the way to the ground was greatly exaggerated if not a flat
out lie
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

but now thanks to the following video we have evidence that the rumors of
jets in Nuke York City were also greatly exaggerated if not flat out lies.
<G>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 31, 2015, 10:40:25 AM8/31/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Thomas Heger, in <news:d4i4nu...@mid.individual.net> did thusly
He's not. See below.

> I would say, this explanation is actually plausible.

Except it's not. See below.

> But you should forgive me, since I personally have no experience in this
> kind of experiments and cannot tell, whether or not this idea is true.
> But it sounds plausible and observations (at the WTC) and experiments
> (by Hutchison) match.
>
> This explanation is far better than Nano-thermite or mini-nuke.
>
> The only problem is, that if such effects are possible, the destruction
> could be caused by anybody in possession of such knowledge and such
> devices. This ranges from KGB-spies to aliens.
>
> So we had to rethink this '9/11 was an inside job'-theory, too.

Given that Mel Winfield (an electrician and mining promoter) is the
originator of the theoretical concept that Hutchinson claims as his
"Hutchinson Effect", and given that the Winfield Effect has never been
replicated in a controlled laboratory environment using the same type
of equipment Hutchinson uses, and given that Hutchinson himself cannot
replicate the effects on demand, and given that Hutchinson has had his
credibility damaged by his admission to fakery of some of the effects
seen:

<https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070516124051AAQkrvQ>
"Hutchison later admitted to being "creative" with the footage, citing
pressure from the Discovery Channel to create material for the show
and an inability to legally reproduce the original effect, according
to Tim Ventura of American Antigravity.

In 2005, Hutchison admitted that he hadn't actually reproduced his
effect since approximately 1991."

And given that now John's gone a little off the rails... he's made a
few YouTube videos dressed in drag, calling himself "Baroness Karla
Kniption Rothschild:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtDkN0uqC8w>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ATnON7B7YY>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goMIqJ3pqOY>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1RDtQxte5A>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQDRm6vJ7E>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXrzqQaT3Wo>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1A8-L8nAHc>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwzNjKPrcCs>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeDJUYE6JS8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6W3CfZRdJk>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKQQeCJxRg>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhZ7ZiRqYxw>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYjJ5T6XDu4>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLuzbNLnpnc>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMI3951rxjw>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNFl1MPhFk>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo4yJAK6CnM>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zgg4l1zpY>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMbxxCW7id4>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a6k7Jgrlb8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hY6iVgG_y4>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfrsxuxYmf4>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe-Xsc-xvY8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1fTFe0__2I>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TusL25MzyU>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9koSp8ZkN_c>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwGWI3lyNxg>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TobX9bXj0x8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPEzTgyRWEA>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdK9_mC0m-M>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqNMD_Pz9kk>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ9OUWT_vjg>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8xR85SJmFA>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmrrLO7q7Lg>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaAVPP9iRU>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyqRQObwFGU>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyqRQObwFGU>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91UFf4pW8No>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDTB49shw9E>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0flX2CPE5U>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX0kb7nbRhQ>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94_LSdm4s3c>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upiWyzfydzc>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgPdUhocME4>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgPdUhocME4>

Eh, there's plenty more there... but you get the idea.

And given that John Hutchinson now claims his "laboratory" was
"raided" by "government agents" and all his equipment "taken away"...
meaning he can't produce the effect anymore (and isn't that convenient
for him, eh?)...

And given that when Russ Gries (the veritable paragon of alternative
energy research veracity) went to visit Hutchinson, John Hutchinson
was unable to replicate his so-called "Hutchinson Effect"...

Well, let's just say that any claims by John Hutchinson should be
taken with a *mountain-sized* grain of salt.

Much as the libtard Klimate Katastrophe Kook "zOMG! Gluebool Woormang!
DUUURRRHHH!!" k'lames by one of our resident trannies should likewise
be taken with a similarly-sized grain of salt.

<snicker>
I) To back up yor "nuclear terrorism era" k'lame in H) above, you're
now further k'laming there is such a thing as a magical "clean nuke"
that expulses no EMP and leaves no radiological contamination...
heaping proof upon proof that you're off your meds, Roger Wittekind.

Bast

Aug 31, 2015, 10:56:55 AM8/31/15

HVAC wrote:
> On 8/31/2015 8:06 AM, Bast wrote:
>>
>> The bottom line is that I am posting here to spread the truth about
>> 9/11. And keep the pressure on those who really were responsible, by
>> exposing and discussing the real facts.
>
> Note that Blast's 'truth' used to include the fact that his sister died
> on 9/11. When I persistently questioned him about it, he blocked me.
>
> Now Blast has given up on that bit of 'truth'.
>
> What else is Blast lying about?

I never "gave up" on that. Despite your starwman claim.
And it is what keeps me motivated for those really responsible for 9/11 to
be held accountable.
But I see no reason to divert any attention form the MILLIONS of other
deaths and injuries that were "justified" by 9/11.

You send, and cheer on, American kids sent to be maimed or killed to fight
futile wars against boogie-men. While you sit on your bloated pimply
buttocks, and wave your, made in China, US flag.
...And think somehow that makes you patriotic.

You pathetic piece of shit,....I only hope when they do manage to start
WW3,....your residence is the first target.

...Now go back to your other hobby of pouring gas on stray cats, and setting
them on fire.

Bast

Aug 31, 2015, 11:10:20 AM8/31/15
I'm not really surprised.
As the hvac-clone 9/11 stoolies, will try any diversion to distract people
from the facts of 9/11.
And saying that no one died on 9/11 will somehow make it more tollerable to
their weak minds

They simply refused to believe their own government could think of them only
as "minions" to be exploited.
And disposed of when they serve no more useful purpose.

But are now having that sink in, and hope to show they can be
"good-little-citizen" tools of the elite,....if they are allowed to live.
Fasict regimes throught history always need the pawn-stoolies to keep them
in power.

9/11 was an inside job.

HVAC

Aug 31, 2015, 2:10:45 PM8/31/15
On 8/31/2015 10:35 AM, Rocky wrote:

>> Note that Blast's 'truth' used to include the fact that his sister died on
>> 9/11. When I persistently questioned him about it, he blocked me.
>>
>> Now Blast has given up on that bit of 'truth'.
>>
>> What else is Blast lying about?
>
> Only trolls like you and the Not Friendly Neighborhood Nut stoop to using
> personal attacks all the freak'n time.

What is the personal attack. Blast lied. I caught him in his lie. He
dropped it. End of story.

HVAC

Aug 31, 2015, 2:12:45 PM8/31/15
On 8/31/2015 11:10 AM, Bast wrote:

> As the hvac-clone 9/11 stoolies, will try any diversion to distract people
> from the facts of 9/11.
> And saying that no one died on 9/11 will somehow make it more tollerable to
> their weak minds

Blast you claimed your sister died on 9/11. You lied. I caught you.

THE END.

HVAC

Aug 31, 2015, 2:19:02 PM8/31/15
On 8/31/2015 10:56 AM, Bast wrote:

>> Note that Blast's 'truth' used to include the fact that his sister died
>> on 9/11. When I persistently questioned him about it, he blocked me.
>>
>> Now Blast has given up on that bit of 'truth'.
>>
>> What else is Blast lying about?
>

> I never "gave up" on that. Despite your starwman claim.

So... You wish to revive your fake story about your fake sister dying?
OK with me. I got tons of mileage over that. + many, many laughs.

I can't wait to see what some of the people new to you have to say about
it.

It should be a 'scream' (goodbye Wes Craven)

> You send, and cheer on, American kids sent to be maimed or killed to fight
> futile wars against boogie-men.

Yes. I cheer on and support those brave men and women in our armed
forces. You mad bro?

BDK

Aug 31, 2015, 2:40:13 PM8/31/15
In article <mrvgne$1ln$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...

> BDK wrote:

> >> Spoken like a true flat earther.
> >
> > No, just a sane person, who sees Troofery for the bullshit it is.
> >
> >> I'm sure your ancestors were just as pissed off at Copernicus and
> >> Galileo, with their unending "kookdom" about the earth being a ball.
> >
> > I doubt it, but you're free to fantacize all you want. It's what your
> > religion is..
> >

> >> Awww, maybe you will feel better if you spend the day trying to find a
> >> few witches to burn.
> >
> > I'm sorry,but you have it backwards, you're the people imagining witches
> > and other boogeymen.
> >

> >> Or you can watch this video.
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k
> >
> > I've seen it, and it's so stupid, it amazes me that even you fall for
> > it.
>

> So what ?
> I can easily say your posts are stupid and have just as much credibility as
> you.

Only with other gullible and stupid troofers.

> You have to tell us exactly WHY you think the videos are wrong.

The videos have been debunked time after time. It's like trying to
explain an airplane to a caveman. He would say, "It's magic!". You
troofers believe in magic too, but you won't admit it.

> As well as NOT simply ignoring the link and pretend it doesn't exist. As you
> have just done.
>
> Otherwise you are not debating anythng,.....just throwing a temper tantum.
> And no one listens to a spoiled child.

Temper tantrum? I'm (and a lot of other people are) goofing on you,
idiot.

> Here's the link to the video again.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k
>
> This time watch it, or go back to your TV cartoons, and leave the adults
> alone.

It doesn't get better with repeated viewing. It, like a lof of troofer
BS videos, is only funny one time.

Thomas Heger

Aug 31, 2015, 2:42:10 PM8/31/15
Am 31.08.2015 16:37, schrieb Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus:

>> As far as I know John Hutchison supports Judy Wood. The idea of DEW
>> actually stems from Judy Wood. And if Hutchison is supporting her, he
>> most likely believes in her assumptions.
>>
>> Since John Hutchison is THE authority about the 'Hutchison effect'
>
> He's not. See below.
>
>> I would say, this explanation is actually plausible.

This is a technical/scientific question. At first sight the idea (of
Judy Wood actually) seems to be plausible.

The term 'plausible' does not mean 'true', but 'worth to investigate
further'. In comparison the 'mini-nuke-theory' presented by 'Rocky' is
not plausible.

>> But you should forgive me, since I personally have no experience in this
>> kind of experiments and cannot tell, whether or not this idea is true.
>> But it sounds plausible and observations (at the WTC) and experiments
>> (by Hutchison) match.
>>
>> This explanation is far better than Nano-thermite or mini-nuke.
>>
>> The only problem is, that if such effects are possible, the destruction
>> could be caused by anybody in possession of such knowledge and such
>> devices. This ranges from KGB-spies to aliens.
>>
>> So we had to rethink this '9/11 was an inside job'-theory, too.
>
> Given that Mel Winfield (an electrician and mining promoter) is the
> originator of the theoretical concept that Hutchinson claims as his
> "Hutchinson Effect", and given that the Winfield Effect has never been
> replicated in a controlled laboratory environment using the same type
> of equipment Hutchinson uses, and given that Hutchinson himself cannot
> replicate the effects on demand, and given that Hutchinson has had his
> credibility damaged by his admission to fakery of some of the effects
> seen:

This is about the person John Hutchison, who certainly is a little
strange. This behaviour may be of interest, if you want to write a book
about him, but not in connection to 9/11.

> <https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070516124051AAQkrvQ>
> "Hutchison later admitted to being "creative" with the footage, citing
> pressure from the Discovery Channel to create material for the show
> and an inability to legally reproduce the original effect, according
> to Tim Ventura of American Antigravity.

Well, maybe the effect is already known by others (what is quite likely,
if the effect exists at all).

But this is another irrelevant question.

First question should be, if there have been ANY replications of this
experiments (by whom ever).

This would allow to decide, if such effect exists at all.

> In 2005, Hutchison admitted that he hadn't actually reproduced his
> effect since approximately 1991."

Also irrelevant, since he had held demonstration of his effect since
1970. This would make 21 years with successful presentations of this
effect (if they were successful then).

> And given that now John's gone a little off the rails...

yeeesss, agreed: Certainly 'a little strange' this guy.

TH

BDK

Aug 31, 2015, 2:42:43 PM8/31/15
In article <ms0gqi$9a0$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
Run away, chicken shit, run away.

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 3:33:41 PM8/31/15

> The term 'plausible' does not mean 'true', but 'worth to investigate
> further'. In comparison the 'mini-nuke-theory' presented by 'Rocky' is not
> plausible.

Hey, the link gilber34 gave us earlier in this thread showed consistent
mushroom clouds between GZ and an underground nuke and I even posted a photo
an alleged "Ice Age Pothole" that is consistent with the hole a nuke under
WTC4 would have left to do the damage it did to WTC2, WTC3 and WTC4.

As for the radiation content of the air. I don't recall that ever being
given to us so how can anybody say what the radiation level was or what is
was not other than the people that showed up at Ground Zero in the first
three days and were turned away until the radiation level came down. And
I'll take a second look but I think I know where the video is that shows an
alarm on a Geiger Counter going off at GZ.

And look at what is at Ground Zero right now. There are two great big water
fountains that appear to be dealing with leftover radiation that the nukes
left behind.

Either way, if all they did was bury the places where the nukes were
detonated with concrete as proven by that photo of the alleged "Ice age
pothole" then it will only be a matter of time before GZ becomes radioactive
again.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 3:42:05 PM8/31/15

> In article <mrvgne$1ln$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
>>

>> Here's the link to the video again.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k
>>
>> This time watch it, or go back to your TV cartoons, and leave the adults
>> alone.
>
> It doesn't get better with repeated viewing. It, like a lof of troofer
> BS videos, is only funny one time.

So where did the shadow go that should have been on the alleged Flight 175?

It is clear that the people that added the CGIs to video after video after
video didn't worry about the shadow that would have been on a real jet.
More at:

Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U

Oh and media tries to make buildings look weak and airplane wings look super
strong. But airplane wings are designed to hold up weight and not for
ramming so that is another reason we know the CGIs in Nuke York City were
just CGIs. And that is in the above video too.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 4:15:55 PM8/31/15

> In article <ms0gqi$9a0$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
>>

>> Don'-know yet.
>> But I think I've wasted enough time providing links to evidence that you
>> promptly ignore.
>> That I'm now going to ignore you too.
>>
>> GOODBYE
>
> Run away, chicken shit, run away.

I doubt if she is running and why not walk away from an idiot that has so
much to learn about the Great 9/11 Hoax and refuses to start learning. BTW
the following video would be a great place to start.

K Wills (Shill #3)

Aug 31, 2015, 5:55:26 PM8/31/15
On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:49:00 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

[...]

>> And not in reality,....also then create massive fireballs that leave only
>> plane shaped holes with no burn/char marks ?
>>
>> That only happens with 9/11 Road Runner-Coyote physics.
>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UveiYKMVUh8/VM_1eVqWf9I/AAAAAAAAD_I/IrUlfnKX-CI/s1600/9%3A11%2BRoadrunner%2Bhole%2B2.jpg
>
>BTW the following video contains a segment where it shows thermite was used
>to cut the roadrunner shaped holes in the Twin Towers. It shows white smoke
>and trailers of white smoke that could only be from thermite.

Um, the road runner image is a fake, stupid. Nothing made the
shape seen in the image linked above.
You really do need professional mental health care.

--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 6:05:15 PM8/31/15

> On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:16:16 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>Oh yeah, the top 100 floors of the both towers couldn't even crush the
>>walls
>>furthest from the underground nukes. See:
>> http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

Don't forget your explanation for the above evidence. You claim the top 100
floors fell 2 degrees off but what made them fall 2 degrees off and even if
they fell 2 degrees off the pile of debris from the top 100 floors should
have still been in the above photo.

And you are most certainly losing it now because there are a lot of things
that prove the jets on TV were nothing more than 3D CGIs. See for yourself
at:

Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 6:07:42 PM8/31/15

> On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:49:00 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>> And not in reality,....also then create massive fireballs that leave
>>> only
>>> plane shaped holes with no burn/char marks ?
>>>
>>> That only happens with 9/11 Road Runner-Coyote physics.
>>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UveiYKMVUh8/VM_1eVqWf9I/AAAAAAAAD_I/IrUlfnKX-CI/s1600/9%3A11%2BRoadrunner%2Bhole%2B2.jpg
>>
>>BTW the following video contains a segment where it shows thermite was
>>used
>>to cut the roadrunner shaped holes in the Twin Towers. It shows white
>>smoke
>>and trailers of white smoke that could only be from thermite.
>
> Um, the road runner image is a fake, stupid. Nothing made the
> shape seen in the image linked above.

That is because what made those roadrunner like cutouts in the Twin Towers
is in the following video you idiot.

Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U

noTthaTguY

Aug 31, 2015, 10:37:45 PM8/31/15
so, that is consistant with a complete loss
of structural integrity, also known since Bucky fulleR,
as tensional integrity (tensegrity

that is also the primary datum of the difference
between the impact with a comcrete, Pentagonal edifice

Bast

Aug 31, 2015, 10:44:45 PM8/31/15

K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
Why by golly, you are right.
How could I have been so silly.

Everyone knows that TAILS don't make holes in real life.

At the WTC
http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/s_a02_11114204-930x735.jpeg

And in pennsylania
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/02766a20.jpg

And Even at the pentagon
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/911_90_07.jpg

You just make it sooooo easy.
THANKS
<LMAO>

noTthaTguY

Aug 31, 2015, 11:01:53 PM8/31/15
it is said that the twoers were "designed
to withstand teh impact of a 7x7, but
that was just a mere statment from the builders; now, of course,
we know that a)
they were not, and b)
the main structural elements were not clad
with asbestos, so that thy melted, sooner

Thomas Heger

Sep 1, 2015, 12:36:34 AM9/1/15
Am 31.08.2015 21:32, schrieb Rocky:
> "Thomas Heger"<ttt...@web.de> wrote in message
>>
>> The term 'plausible' does not mean 'true', but 'worth to investigate
>> further'. In comparison the 'mini-nuke-theory' presented by 'Rocky' is not
>> plausible.
>
> Hey, the link gilber34 gave us earlier in this thread showed consistent
> mushroom clouds between GZ and an underground nuke and I even posted a photo
> an alleged "Ice Age Pothole" that is consistent with the hole a nuke under
> WTC4 would have left to do the damage it did to WTC2, WTC3 and WTC4.

The basement of the WTC contained a huge garage. This space would have
been the first a underground nuke would destroy. Only problem: this
garage wasn't even scratched. It remained completely intact.

We can see this on the several photos you have shown. They show all,
that the streets themselves are not destroyed and had not been blown up
(as underground explosions would suggest).

This is clear evidence, that no underground nukes have been used.

Other hints: the so call 'bath tub' remained intact. This was the dikes,
that kept out the Hudson River from lower Manhattan and surrounded the
WTC complex. Those walls still hold water, what would be a surprise, if
a nuke went off below them.

So: nukes = wrong theory !

But google for

"9/11 Hutchison Effect Judy Wood"

and there is a lot of stuff, that sounds plausible.

TH

Bast

Sep 1, 2015, 11:24:23 AM9/1/15

HVAC wrote:
> On 8/31/2015 10:56 AM, Bast wrote:
>>
>>> Note that Blast's 'truth' used to include the fact that his sister
>>> died on 9/11. When I persistently questioned him about it, he blocked
>>> me. Now Blast has given up on that bit of 'truth'.
>>>
>>> What else is Blast lying about?
>>

>> I never "gave up" on that. Despite your starwman claim.
>

> So... You wish to revive your fake story about your fake sister dying?
> OK with me. I got tons of mileage over that. + many, many laughs.
>
> I can't wait to see what some of the people new to you have to say about
> it.
>
> It should be a 'scream' (goodbye Wes Craven)
>

>> You send, and cheer on, American kids sent to be maimed or killed to
>> fight futile wars against boogie-men.
>

> Yes. I cheer on and support those brave men and women in our armed
> forces. You mad bro?

Nope not mad at all.
I would have her verify it,
But she's dead, so that is not an option.

9/11 still was an inside job, no matter WHO died.

9/11 Follow the money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1t5anm6Uyo

But hvac, don't let any of that stop a good patriotic son like you from
strapping some dynamite around your waist and go out to get all the
ISIS/Al-qidea/North Korean/Russian boogie-men.
Like the politicians who want the wars,....they and you should be placed
right at the front of the troops.

Bast

Sep 1, 2015, 11:55:53 AM9/1/15
WTF ?
Are you 8 years old ?
Ask yourself why people just quit talking to you.

9/11 follow the money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1t5anm6Uyo

Bast

Sep 1, 2015, 11:57:22 AM9/1/15
Then by all means, get a chuckle from THIS.

9/11 Follow the Money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1t5anm6Uyo

Bast

Sep 1, 2015, 12:06:47 PM9/1/15

K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 11:14:26 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>>

>>> Your failure to provide valid, verifiable evidence, and default
>>> admission that you lied due to mental heal issues is noted and
>>> accepted.
>>
>> ROTFLMAO because absolutely nothing NIST used in their "Hypothetical
>> Collapse Initiation Sequence" was verifiable and not only that from
>> facts we know NIST lied and lied and lied.
>
> Your attempt to divert attention does not aide Bast in providing
> valid, verifiable evidence.
> How is that whole ignoring my posts thing working out for you?

Shouldn't you be spending your time joining the 30%+ of the american people
who are unemployed, and glued to their television sets where the talking
heads tell them how great the economy is doing ?

The underemployed americans can't watch TV because they have to work two or
three part time jobs just to survive.

Thanks 9/11,....you gave us an amreika we can all thank big brother for.

HVAC

Sep 1, 2015, 1:01:14 PM9/1/15
On 9/1/2015 11:24 AM, Bast wrote:

>>> You send, and cheer on, American kids sent to be maimed or killed to
>>> fight futile wars against boogie-men.
>>

>> Yes. I cheer on and support those brave men and women in our armed
>> forces. You mad bro?
>

> Nope not mad at all.

I see.

> I would have her verify it,
> But she's dead, so that is not an option.

Blast. I have already proved, with mathematical precision, that your
sister did NOT perish in NYC on 9/11. If you really want me to I will
renew all of those ancient arguments that I skewered you with long ago.

> 9/11 still was an inside job, no matter WHO died.

Honestly, I would be inclined to actually give your argument some degree
of credence, but you insist upon perpetuating the lie of your sister's
death on 9/11. I simply will not look beyond that bold face lie.

> But hvac, don't let any of that stop a good patriotic son like you from
> strapping some dynamite around your waist and go out to get all the
> ISIS/Al-qidea/North Korean/Russian boogie-men.
> Like the politicians who want the wars,....they and you should be placed
> right at the front of the troops.

Been there, done that. Long ago.

Now I serve my country in other ways. Although at my age it is mostly
flag waving.

Rocky

Sep 1, 2015, 2:24:01 PM9/1/15

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
:-)

noTthaTguY

Sep 1, 2015, 3:33:45 PM9/1/15
yeah, just what I had typed

Bast

Sep 1, 2015, 4:05:33 PM9/1/15
Hmmmm, they used to call that dick waving.
But what you do in the privacy of your boyfreinds bedroom is no concern of
mine.

Rocky

Sep 1, 2015, 4:42:07 PM9/1/15

> Am 31.08.2015 21:32, schrieb Rocky:
>> "Thomas Heger"<ttt...@web.de> wrote in message
>>>
>>> The term 'plausible' does not mean 'true', but 'worth to investigate
>>> further'. In comparison the 'mini-nuke-theory' presented by 'Rocky' is
>>> not
>>> plausible.
>>
>> Hey, the link gilber34 gave us earlier in this thread showed consistent
>> mushroom clouds between GZ and an underground nuke and I even posted a
>> photo
>> an alleged "Ice Age Pothole" that is consistent with the hole a nuke
>> under
>> WTC4 would have left to do the damage it did to WTC2, WTC3 and WTC4.
>>
> The basement of the WTC contained a huge garage. This space would have
> been the first a underground nuke would destroy. Only problem: this garage
> wasn't even scratched. It remained completely intact.

No, that is not true because there was damage done to just certain areas of
the basements and the area above the alleged "Ice Age Pothole" which was
under the side of WTC4 closest to WTC2 was one of them.

Don't forget the trick was to using deep underground nukes at the World
Trade Center to set them off in rock so they would vaporize what was above
them and not what was all around them.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

> We can see this on the several photos you have shown. They show all, that
> the streets themselves are not destroyed and had not been blown up (as
> underground explosions would suggest).

Yet at the same time the fact that there were walls from the Twin Towers
that stood strong indicates that what destroyed the Twin Towers came from
below and not above.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

> This is clear evidence, that no underground nukes have been used.

It appears you got your evidence from the media and not from the crime scene
photos.

> Other hints: the so call 'bath tub' remained intact. This was the dikes,
> that kept out the Hudson River from lower Manhattan and surrounded the WTC
> complex. Those walls still hold water, what would be a surprise, if a nuke
> went off below them.

If the entire area shook together the walls would be held in place right?

> So: nukes = wrong theory !

Too bad the walls from the Twin Towers that stood strong still support the
use of a nuclear controlled demolition.

> But google for
>
> "9/11 Hutchison Effect Judy Wood"

I've looked at that and again it does not explain what remained standing of
the Twin Towers or why there was only damage to the two areas of the
basements where the nukes were detonated which were the side of WTC4 closest
to WTC2 and the side of WTC3 closest to WTC1.

> TH

Rocky

BDK

Sep 1, 2015, 11:38:55 PM9/1/15
In article <ms4hmp$qsl$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
You run away because someone is calling you on your troofer BS and you
call me an 8 year old?

> Ask yourself why people just quit talking to you.

I can live with them, since they always seem to start up again. You
kOOks can't resist pushing your nonsense onto everyone.

> 9/11 follow the money
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1t5anm6Uyo

BDK

Sep 1, 2015, 11:42:55 PM9/1/15
In article <ms4hpj$r82$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
Aww, I saw it already, and to be honest, it wasn't even worth more than
a couple of snorts. Weak, even for a stupid troofer video. Your teachers
and family should be ashamed they let you get this way.

BDK

Sep 1, 2015, 11:52:36 PM9/1/15
In article <ms4ib7$tpe$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
1+1=3 in your universe, doesn't it?

> 9/11 Follow the money
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1t5anm6Uyo

I wish you troofers would come up with something new. Just as insane as
your previous stuff, but new crazy BS. This lack of new material is
probably due to the same issues you have that makes you gullible enough
to become a troofer in the first place. So sad..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HVAC

Sep 2, 2015, 6:41:56 AM9/2/15
On 9/1/2015 4:05 PM, Bast wrote:

>>> But hvac, don't let any of that stop a good patriotic son like you from
>>> strapping some dynamite around your waist and go out to get all the
>>> ISIS/Al-qidea/North Korean/Russian boogie-men.
>>> Like the politicians who want the wars,....they and you should be
>>> placed right at the front of the troops.
>>
>> Been there, done that. Long ago.
>>
>> Now I serve my country in other ways. Although at my age it is mostly
>> flag waving.
>

> Hmmmm, they used to call that dick waving.

Whatever. I know that without the US there would be no free world.
Bitch, whine and complain all you like. The fact remains. History is
history. YOU are even free to criticize our government. Openly. And the
reason you are is due to many, many Americans sacrificing their blood in
the service of our country. If you think supporting these people is
wrong...Well, in America you have the right to think that too.

> But what you do in the privacy of your boyfreinds bedroom is no concern of
> mine.

Good one.

Bast

Sep 2, 2015, 9:03:12 AM9/2/15

HVAC wrote:

>>> Been there, done that. Long ago.
>>>
>>> Now I serve my country in other ways. Although at my age it is mostly
>>> flag waving.
>>

>> Hmmmm, they used to call that dick waving.
>

> Whatever. I know that without the US there would be no free world.
> Bitch, whine and complain all you like. The fact remains. History is
> history. YOU are even free to criticize our government. Openly. And the
> reason you are is due to many, many Americans sacrificing their blood in
> the service of our country. If you think supporting these people is
> wrong...Well, in America you have the right to think that too.

Sending innocent people to die, while fighting against boogie men, and have
them kill even millions more innocent civilians, is not
patriotism........It's Euthanasia.

The Third Reich also claimed what they did was only patriotism as well.
So you are merely following orders, just as all good puppets have through
history.

...And you know what they say about those who don't learn from the mistakes
of the past.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING,...AND HE WILL PROTECT YOU....As long as ou give up
all your free will.

Mahipal

Sep 2, 2015, 9:42:46 AM9/2/15
On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 9:03:12 AM UTC-4, Bast wrote:
> HVAC wrote:

> >> Hmmmm, they used to call that dick waving.
> >
> > Whatever. I know that without the US there would be no free world.
> > Bitch, whine and complain all you like. The fact remains. History is
> > history. YOU are even free to criticize our government. Openly. And the
> > reason you are is due to many, many Americans sacrificing their blood in
> > the service of our country. If you think supporting these people is
> > wrong...Well, in America you have the right to think that too.

Our?

That one paragraph by HVAC is so full of misbegotten propaganda, that
even my 101% incompetent government wouldn't stand behind it. From
Obama through spellchecked Osama with his flying Donkey to Trump? The
Horror! For one example, it's WeThePeople, not some, as you say, 'our
governement'. Read, for substance, the Constitution Bitch HVAC.

> Sending innocent people to die, while fighting against boogie men,
> and have them kill even millions more innocent civilians, is not
> patriotism........It's Euthanasia.
>
> The Third Reich also claimed what they did was only patriotism as
> well. So you are merely following orders, just as all good puppets
> have through history.
>
> ...And you know what they say about those who don't learn from the
> mistakes of the past.
>
> BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING,...AND HE WILL PROTECT YOU....As long as ou
> give up all your free will.

You Bast write such a great post, with insight and all, from their
lessons from actual history like stuff, then you Bast can't spell you!
I will never Never NEVER read another word you write. Have a good day!

-- Mahipal 'Then the(y)TheThem ask me Me ME why I have no friends?!'

Bast

Sep 2, 2015, 10:10:50 AM9/2/15
Ahhhh I can see you have watched this already.
But for the sake of the rest of your government-think buddies....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4yGICFsi8

Of course you can always kill file me if you like.
...But you know you would miss me. And I think that's sweet.

Bast

Sep 2, 2015, 10:14:57 AM9/2/15

K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 11:55:46 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> BDK wrote:
>>> In article <ms0gqi$9a0$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid
>>> says...

>>> Run away, chicken shit, run away.
>>

>> WTF ?
>> Are you 8 years old ?
>> Ask yourself why people just quit talking to you.
>>

>> 9/11 follow the money
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1t5anm6Uyo
>>

> When your lies and delusions are exposed, you, like any good
> follower of the Troofer religion, run away.
> But, of course, you won't actually ignore me. You can't. Your
> need to spew your BS will DEMAND that you continue to reply to my
> posts.

Jesus Christ,...make up your mind.
You claim I am both ignoring yor posts, AND I'm responding to them.

No wonder you are so confused.

Here,...watch this again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4yGICFsi8

Rocky

Sep 2, 2015, 10:35:39 AM9/2/15

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
And they will allow you to freely roam anywhere in your FEMA camp.

Rocky

Drew Smith

Sep 2, 2015, 10:53:52 AM9/2/15
Mahipal, 14 August 2015:

>"A lot of posters do not like me. Apparently. By a lot, I mean a lot
> Lot LOT of people. I hurt their sensibilities. It's like I was once
> married to them all. Regardless... I am leaving Usenet now and
> forever. It's their playground and I obviously am not welcome.
> So goodbye Goodbye GOODBYE. "

Adios, you boring troll.

Bast

Sep 2, 2015, 11:26:33 AM9/2/15
Well maybe it would help if you watch it again.
But have an adult present to explain it to you.

I have often seen the same problem when exposing children to classical music
for the first time.

Bast

Sep 2, 2015, 11:34:55 AM9/2/15
No they won't let you do that.
But they do tell people that if they be good-little-citizens and not make
any trouble now.
That when they are put in the camps, they will get a special cell with a
window.

The Nazi's even got the prisoners to walk into the Auschwitz showers
willingly, because they were going to be clean and get fresh clothes.
...Some just never learn from history.

BDK

Sep 2, 2015, 3:50:25 PM9/2/15
In article <ms74bn$tte$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
The only explanation I would need is how exactly someone can become so
totally messed up as to come to believe in Trooferism.

> I have often seen the same problem when exposing children to classical music
> for the first time.

I wonder if that might cure you?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.

BDK

Sep 2, 2015, 3:56:43 PM9/2/15
In article <ms74re$gb$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
I love your little kOOkrant fantasies.

> The Nazi's even got the prisoners to walk into the Auschwitz showers
> willingly, because they were going to be clean and get fresh clothes.
> ...Some just never learn from history.

Troofers never learn about anything. They just lie, and enjoy showing
how stupid and ignorant they (You are included) are.

BDK

Sep 2, 2015, 4:00:43 PM9/2/15
In article <ms6vtq$b03$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
The sad thing is that parts of it are true, but you Troofers are too ill
to be able to seperate fact from bullshit.

> Of course you can always kill file me if you like.
> ...But you know you would miss me. And I think that's sweet.

I don't killfile anyone, ever. I think it's the kind of move a Troofer
Chickenshit would do.

> >> 9/11 follow the money
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1t5anm6Uyo

Follow the insanity.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.

K Wills (Shill #3)

Sep 2, 2015, 4:51:10 PM9/2/15
On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:14:52 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
wrote:
No. YOU made the claim.

"But I think I've wasted enough time providing links to evidence that
you promptly ignore. That I'm now going to ignore you too."

>AND I'm responding to them.

You are. Which is undeniable PROOF that you're a liar.
Stuff like this is why no one will ever believe any claim you
present unless they already know it to be true, or you provide VALID
evidence of the claim.

>No wonder you are so confused.

You claim you're going to ignore me, but can't resist replying to
my posts for even 24 hours, but *I* am confused?

>Here,...watch this again.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4yGICFsi8

No matter how often BS is watched, it will remain BS.

--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor

Bast

Sep 2, 2015, 5:37:15 PM9/2/15
Ah yes,.....from the 3 miniute mark of this video.
Very good.

How To Destroy a 9/11 Truther
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4yGICFsi8

Now would you like to discuss the FACTS of 9/11 or just keep going off on
your tangent while I simply move on to another thread ?

Bast

Sep 2, 2015, 5:44:31 PM9/2/15

K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 09:02:46 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> HVAC wrote:

>>> Whatever. I know that without the US there would be no free world.
>>> Bitch, whine and complain all you like. The fact remains. History is
>>> history. YOU are even free to criticize our government. Openly. And
>>> the reason you are is due to many, many Americans sacrificing their
>>> blood in the service of our country. If you think supporting these
>>> people is wrong...Well, in America you have the right to think that
>>> too.
>>>

>> Sending innocent people to die, while fighting against boogie men, and
>> have them kill even millions more innocent civilians, is not
>> patriotism........It's Euthanasia.
>>

> Euthanasia
>
>> the act or practice of killing someone who is very sick or injured
> in order to prevent any more suffering
>
> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/euthanasia
>
> In what way were they suffering? I think your claim is a lie, but
> you're free to prove your claim that the innocent people/civilians
> were suffering.
>
>> The Third Reich also claimed what they did was only patriotism as well.
>> So you are merely following orders, just as all good puppets have
>> through history.
>
> Godwin's Law.
>

>> ...And you know what they say about those who don't learn from the
>> mistakes of the past.
>>

> They post proof that they are mentally unbalanced by claiming
> 9/11 was an inside job?
>
>> BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING,...AND HE WILL PROTECT YOU....As long as ou
>> give up all your free will.
>
> I don't know about anyone else, but I've not given up my free
> will. I doubt you have either.

Oh yes you have.
You just are so deluded by big brother you think you haven't.
That's the beauty of brainwashing,...when it's done right, the victim never
knows it happened

I on the other hand still will post this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC4iEXDl-d8

But I bet you can't sort out the misinformation, from the real facts they
are telling you.

Thomas Heger

Sep 2, 2015, 5:51:37 PM9/2/15
Am 01.09.2015 22:41, schrieb Rocky:

> "Thomas Heger"<ttt...@web.de> wrote in message
>> Am 31.08.2015 21:32, schrieb Rocky:
>>> "Thomas Heger"<ttt...@web.de> wrote in message

>>> Hey, the link gilber34 gave us earlier in this thread showed consistent
>>> mushroom clouds between GZ and an underground nuke and I even posted a
>>> photo
>>> an alleged "Ice Age Pothole" that is consistent with the hole a nuke
>>> under
>>> WTC4 would have left to do the damage it did to WTC2, WTC3 and WTC4.
>>>
>> The basement of the WTC contained a huge garage. This space would have
>> been the first a underground nuke would destroy. Only problem: this garage
>> wasn't even scratched. It remained completely intact.
>
> No, that is not true because there was damage done to just certain areas of
> the basements and the area above the alleged "Ice Age Pothole" which was
> under the side of WTC4 closest to WTC2 was one of them.

As far as I know, the garage was empty, but almost undisturbed. It
looked not at all like being subject to a nuclear detonation.

The garage was actually one of these strange anomalies of 9/11, since it
was even too little destroyed for a skyscraper falling on top of it (let
alone a nuke).

Unfortunately I cannot find pictures of it, but assume they are
somewhere on Judy Wood's webside.

> Don't forget the trick was to using deep underground nukes at the World
> Trade Center to set them off in rock so they would vaporize what was above
> them and not what was all around them.
> http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

To vaporize steel and concrete by a nuclear detonation would actually
been possible, but would have looked VERY different.

Such a detonation was neither seen or heard and it obviously did not happen.

Seen was something different: 'dustification' at low temperatures.

This is an EXTREMELY strange phenomenon and resembles 'Star Trek
Technology'.

Actually the closest thing to such an effect was the so called
'Philadelphia experiment', where allegedly a destroyer was teleported.

Such a ship is much smaller than those skyscrapers, but actually also a
large steel structure. And if it worked with a ship, the same trick
could be done with those towers.

TH
It is loading more messages.