Spiral Galaxy NGC 1398

Andrew

Jan 23, 2018, 6:56:10 AM1/23/18
https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1801/NGC1398_ESO_3416.jpg

65 million light years from us. Note the ring around the center.

Is there life there? Absolutely there is.

Do you think that God would make a beautiful galaxy like this
for nothing? Absolutely not.

"He created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited."
~ Isaiah 45:18

Teresita

Jan 23, 2018, 6:59:42 AM1/23/18
On 01/23/2018 03:56 AM, Andrew wrote:
> 65 million light years from us. Note the ring around the center.
> Is there life there? Absolutely there is.

What is your evidence there is life in that galaxy far, far away, from
which we receive light from a long time ago? The Star Wars movies?

--
https://twitter.com/LinuxGal

Andrew

Jan 23, 2018, 7:20:49 AM1/23/18
"Teresita" wrote in message news:p477n...@news7.newsguy.com...
> "Andrew"wrote:
> https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1801/NGC1398_ESO_3416.jpg
>
> 65 million light years from us. Note the ring around the center.
>
> Is there life there? Absolutely there is.
>
> Do you think that God would make a beautiful galaxy like this
> for nothing? Absolutely not.
>
> What is your evidence there is life in that galaxy far, far away, from
> which we receive light from a long time ago? The Star Wars movies?

That is a good question. The reason we may know that
there is *life* in that far away galaxy is..for the simple
reason that the One who created it has told us there is.

"He created it not in vain, he formed it to be
inhabited." ~ Isaiah 45:18

Although the above passage applies primarily to
this earth, I believe it reveals a general principle
applicable to His creation in general.

john

Jan 23, 2018, 8:10:02 AM1/23/18
There is Life everywhere.
Those that reject that are Anti-Lifers

bil...@m.nu

Jan 23, 2018, 8:12:23 AM1/23/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 06:56:24 -0500, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:
Do you think that we all know that you are a fucking moron? Well we do
because you are. But to shoot down you dumb ass ramblings, you little
bible passage is for the earth and nothing else you stupid fuck. Your
fairy created no other life according to your bible. also your god did
not make galaxies according to your fairy tales books that you
worship.
Theists are so fucking stupid

"There are two types of people in this world,
those that can count, and christians."

bil...@m.nu

Jan 23, 2018, 8:14:28 AM1/23/18
Wow you have now been wrong about the exact same fairy tale passage in
2 separate posts.

Damn theists are stupid

Edward Prochak

Jan 23, 2018, 9:17:26 AM1/23/18
Sorry, but USENET forums are arranged by topic for a reason.
While I am a Christian myself, I respect that the topic here
is Physics, not bible studies.

Your post seems more appropriate for facebook or other
forum like that.

Have a good day,
Ed

Edward Prochak

Jan 23, 2018, 9:19:42 AM1/23/18
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 8:10:02 AM UTC-5, john wrote:
> There is Life everywhere.
> Those that reject that are Anti-Lifers

YAPFTMOJSN

Yet
Another
Proclamation
From
The
Mouth
Of
John
Spouting
Nonsense.

Ed

john

Jan 23, 2018, 10:12:24 AM1/23/18
Ed
"YAPFTMOJSN"
Yah well at least I got my own acronym.
They've found Life attaching itself to the ISS.
They found even more Life even further down in the ocean.
Wake up, bro.
Your "Science " that says "random" and "no God"?
Dumbest of the dumb

MarkA

Jan 23, 2018, 12:51:00 PM1/23/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 03:58:49 -0800, Teresita wrote:

> On 01/23/2018 03:56 AM, Andrew wrote:
>> 65 million light years from us. Note the ring around the center.
>> Is there life there? Absolutely there is.
>
> What is your evidence there is life in that galaxy far, far away, from
> which we receive light from a long time ago? The Star Wars movies?

God's "chosen people" are living in a distant galaxy. He only created us
so His children would have some alien civilizations to contact when their
technology became sufficiently advanced. That is why He doesn't seem to
care much what happens to us.

--
MarkA

We hang petty thieves, and appoint the great thieves to public office
-- Aesop

Teresita

Jan 23, 2018, 10:13:13 PM1/23/18
I see. So you shamelessly add to the word of God, not unlike Eve when
she told the serpent it was deadly merely to touch the forbidden fruit.
Catholics often do this as well.

"If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the
plagues that are written in this book." - John of Patmos

--
https://twitter.com/LinuxGal

Serg io

Jan 23, 2018, 11:56:17 PM1/23/18
Checking your reference, and I do not see NGC 1398 anywhere:

New International Version
For this is what the LORD says-- he who created the heavens, he is God;
he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it
to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited-- he says: "I am the LORD,
and there is no other.

New Living Translation
For the LORD is God, and he created the heavens and earth and put
everything in place. He made the world to be lived in, not to be a place
of empty chaos. "I am the LORD," he says, "and there is no other.

English Standard Version
For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (he is God!), who formed
the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it empty, he
formed it to be inhabited!): “I am the LORD, and there is no other.

New American Standard Bible
For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who
formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a
waste place, but formed it to be inhabited), "I am the LORD, and there
is none else.

King James Bible
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that
formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not
in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none
else.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For this is what the LORD says-- God is the Creator of the heavens. He
formed the earth and made it. He established it; He did not create it to
be empty, but formed it to be inhabited--" I am Yahweh, and there is no
other.

International Standard Version
For this is what the LORD says, who created the heavens— he is God, and
the one who formed the earth and made it, and he is the one who
established it; he didn't create it for chaos, but formed it to be
inhabited— "I am the LORD and there is no other.

NET Bible
For this is what the LORD says, the one who created the sky--he is the
true God, the one who formed the earth and made it; he established it,
he did not create it without order, he formed it to be inhabited--"I am
the LORD, I have no peer.

New Heart English Bible
For thus says the LORD who created the heavens, the God who formed the
earth and made it, who established it and did not create it a waste, who
formed it to be inhabited: "I am the LORD, and there is no other.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
The LORD created the heavens. God formed the earth and made it. He set
it up. He did not create it to be empty but formed it to be inhabited.
This is what the LORD says: I am the LORD, and there is no other.

JPS Tanakh 1917
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens, He is God; That formed
the earth and made it, He established it, He created it not a waste, He
formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD, and there is none else.

New American Standard 1977
For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens
(He is the God who formed the earth and made it,
He established it and did not create it a waste place,
But formed it to be inhabited),
“I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Jubilee Bible 2000
For thus has the LORD said that creates the heavens; God himself that
forms the earth, he who made it and established it. He did not create it
in vain; he created it to be inhabited; I am the LORD; and there is no
one else.

King James 2000 Bible
For thus says the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed
the earth and made it; he has established it, he created it not in vain,
he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

American King James Version
For thus said the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed
the earth and made it; he has established it, he created it not in vain,
he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

American Standard Version
For thus saith Jehovah that created the heavens, the God that formed the
earth and made it, that established it and created it not a waste, that
formed it to be inhabited: I am Jehovah; and there is none else.

Douay-Rheims Bible
For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens, God himself that
formed the earth, and made it, the very maker thereof: he did not create
it in vain: he formed it to be inhabited. I am the Lord, and there is no
other.

Darby Bible Translation
For thus saith Jehovah who created the heavens, God himself who formed
the earth and made it, he who established it, -- not as waste did he
create it: he formed it to be inhabited: -- I [am] Jehovah, and there is
none else.

English Revised Version
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; he is God; that formed
the earth and made it; he established it, he created it not a waste, he
formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Webster's Bible Translation
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that
formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not
in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none
else.

World English Bible
For thus says Yahweh who created the heavens, the God who formed the
earth and made it, who established it and didn't create it a waste, who
formed it to be inhabited: "I am Yahweh; and there is no other.

Young's Literal Translation
For thus said Jehovah, Creator of heaven, He is God, Former of earth,
and its Maker, He established it -- not empty He prepared it, For
inhabiting He formed it: 'I am Jehovah, and there is none else

Meteorite Debris

Jan 24, 2018, 12:49:51 AM1/24/18
In article <npF9C.526748$iX.5...@fx39.iad>, andrew....@usa.net
says...
I had a look at the image but saw no god there.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jan 24, 2018, 3:04:54 AM1/24/18
Teresita wrote:

> On 01/23/2018 03:56 AM, Andrew wrote:
>> 65 million light years from us. Note the ring around the center.
>> Is there life there? Absolutely there is.
>
> What is your evidence there is life in that galaxy far, far away, from
> which we receive light from a long time ago? The Star Wars movies?

It is of course not certain that there was or is life in that galaxy, but it
is extremely likely: consider the number of icy moons we found in this
star system, and the number of Earth-like exoplanets we found in its
vicinity already.

Unfortunately, it is also extremely likely that we will never find out about
life in that particular galaxy:

1. The distance is too great for current methods of exoplanet detection
and classification.

2. Any signals that we could receive now would need to have been emitted
by a civilization at the same level as us more than 65 million years
ago (more due to universal expansion). While that is possible, though
unlikely, it is then unlikely that their civilization will survive more
than 130 million years – so even if we reply now, there might be nobody
left to listen to the reply.

3. Any signal emitted by them now will reach us more than 65 million years
from now; it is then unlikely that our civilization will have
survived that long.

I can highly recommend watching the latest Star Wars movie in 3D
nevertheless :)

F’up2 sci.astro

PointedEars
--
A neutron walks into a bar and inquires how much a drink costs.
The bartender replies, "For you? No charge."

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jan 24, 2018, 3:27:31 AM1/24/18
Andrew wrote:

> "Teresita" wrote in message news:p477n...@news7.newsguy.com...
>> What is your evidence there is life in that galaxy far, far away, from
>> which we receive light from a long time ago? The Star Wars movies?
>
> That is a good question. The reason we may know that
> there is *life* in that far away galaxy is..for the simple
> reason that the One who created it has told us there is.
>
> "He created it not in vain, he formed it to be
> inhabited." ~ Isaiah 45:18
>
> Although the above passage applies primarily to
> this earth, I believe it reveals a general principle
> applicable to His creation in general.

Oh for crying out loud. You write as if you believe that what ignorant
bronze-age nomads believed¹ is actually how this universe reached its
present state. Do you also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus?

“Dare to know! (Sapere aude.)
‘Have the courage to use *your* own* understanding’ …”

—from “Answer to the Question: What is Enlightenment?”
by Immanuel Kant (1724–1804), philosopher
(translated; emphasis mine)
<http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html>

_________
¹ <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Bible#Hebrew_Bible>

F’up2 alt.atheism (this has nothing to do with physics or astronomy)

PointedEars
--
Q: Who's on the case when the electricity goes out?
A: Sherlock Ohms.

(from: WolframAlpha)

benj

Jan 24, 2018, 5:26:21 AM1/24/18
Sergio, you are absolutely amazing! The more the big search engines sink
into dysfunction the more it is astounding the way you seem to turn up
links to amazing online nuggets! ALL translations of biblical passages?
Holy Crap. What gem for winning those religious debates! This is
pro-level strategic writer stuff! Shouldn't you be getting paid to
promote CO2 taxes or gun control?

Andrew

Jan 24, 2018, 8:43:48 AM1/24/18
<bil...@m.nu> wrote in message news:ajce6d9uj3h82dr72...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>> https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1801/NGC1398_ESO_3416.jpg
>>
>>65 million light years from us. Note the ring around the center.
>>
>>Is there life there? Absolutely there is.
>>
>>Do you think that God would make a beautiful galaxy like this
>>for nothing? Absolutely not.
>>
>> "He created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited."
>> ~ Isaiah 45:18
>
> Do you think that we all know that you are a fucking moron? Well we do
> because you are. But to shoot down you dumb ass ramblings, you little
> bible passage is for the earth and nothing else you stupid fuck. Your
> fairy created no other life according to your bible. also your god did
> not make galaxies according to your fairy tales books that you
> worship.Theists are so fucking stupid.

Thanks, I always appreciate your special remarks.

Now tell us, since you don't believe in our most
awesome Creator. Do you think that that Galaxy
created itself?

Andrew

Jan 24, 2018, 8:45:06 AM1/24/18
"Meteorite Debris" wrote in message news:MPG.34d2c27b4...@freenews.iinet.net.au...
If He did create it, what would you expect to see?

Andrew

Jan 24, 2018, 9:00:50 AM1/24/18
"Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn" wrote in message news:3012728.p...@PointedEars.de...
> Andrew wrote:
>> "Teresita" wrote:
>>
>>> What is your evidence there is life in that galaxy far, far away, from
>>> which we receive light from a long time ago? The Star Wars movies?
>>
>> That is a good question. The reason we may know that
>> there is *life* in that far away galaxy is..for the simple
>> reason that the One who created it has told us there is.
>>
>> "He created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited."
>> ~ Isaiah 45:18
>>
>> Although the above passage applies primarily to
>> this earth, I believe it reveals a general principle
>> applicable to His creation in general.
>
> Oh for crying out loud.

Please control yourself.

> You write as if you believe that what ignorant
> bronze-age nomads believed¹ is actually how
> this universe reached its present state.

Whereas you believe fantasized origin scenarios,
that are contrary to the laws of science.

> Do you also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus?

I believe what the evidence points to.

bil...@m.nu

Jan 24, 2018, 11:21:35 AM1/24/18
well how the galaxy formed is much related to the super massive black
hole that resides at the center; however, the formation of that black
hole is far far far beyond anything you or any 6th grader could
possibly understand.

Serg io

Jan 24, 2018, 11:52:28 AM1/24/18
hey, I buy gun control at cheaperthandirt.com,

everyone is exhaling about 400 liters of CO2 every day, that is
equivalent to about 300 cow farts. Every single person is in global
worming terms equivalent to or greater than, 300 cow farts.

everyone should feel guilty about roasting our Earth, so to feel less
guilty please donate $4.99 to makem...@paypal.com, we will reinvest it
in our special "Green Investments", along with a note that says "I'm so
sorry" and include all contact information, and a picture of your wife
or sister.

[we are excited about our new Green Grow House to insure Dem states the
Indian medicine they need]

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jan 24, 2018, 1:14:51 PM1/24/18
Andrew wrote:

> "Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn" wrote in message

Attribution line, not attribution novel.

>> Andrew wrote:
>>> "He created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited."
>>> ~ Isaiah 45:18
>>>
>>> Although the above passage applies primarily to
>>> this earth, I believe it reveals a general principle
>>> applicable to His creation in general.
>>
>> Oh for crying out loud.
>
> Please control yourself.

Says the one who continues to blast his religious nonsense with attribution
novels across three newsgroups without followup-to, two of them on
*science*, across top-level hierarchies. It’s the proverbial pot calling
the kettle black.

>> You write as if you believe that what ignorant
>> bronze-age nomads believed¹ is actually how
>> this universe reached its present state.
>
> Whereas you believe fantasized origin scenarios,
> that are contrary to the laws of science.

You have no clue what you are talking about. There is *observational*
*confirmation* of general relativity and *observational* *evidence* of
universal expansion all around you:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_relativity#Consequences_of_Einstein's_theory>
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang#Observational_evidence>

You just have to take it one step further then: If everything moves away
from everything else, let time run backwards and see where and how you end
up. You end up *necessarily* with a universe in a hot dense state. *That*
is what has come to be called the Big Bang.

>> Do you also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus?
>
> I believe what the evidence points to.

Then the problem is that you have been kept or have kept yourself ignorant
of the *actual* theories and the *actual* evidence, even though it is
*readily* and *freely* available. You can free yourself from your
ignorance, but first you will have to make the decision to do it.

JFYI: Not even the Vatican denies the Big Bang and universal expansion. How
could they? – It was a Belgian priest who was also an astronomer, Georges
Lemaître, who came up with the modern idea *based on general relativity*:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Big_Bang_theory#Early_20th_century_scientific_developments>

And they have their own Observatory to confirm Hubble’s and many other’s
*observations*.

In particular:

<http://www.vaticanobservatory.va/content/specolavaticana/en/science--religion--society/faq-science-religion.html>

| Does your astronomy ever come in conflict with your religion? Don’t you
| have to believe in what the Bible says about how the universe was made?
|
| As we show in several chapters of this book (see especially “The Popes and
| Astronomy”), whole of Catholic tradition has been to reject this kind of
| biblical “literalism”.
| The Bible is not a science textbook. When it was written, the idea of
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| “science textbooks” didn’t even exist. And to confuse it with a science
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| book does the Bible no honor. […]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If nothing else convinces you, this should.

F’up2 sci.astro (*please* observe)

PointedEars
--
Q: What did the nuclear physicist post on the laboratory door
when he went camping?

casagi...@optonline.net

Jan 24, 2018, 3:48:00 PM1/24/18
Biblical BS, is just that !

john

Jan 24, 2018, 3:53:01 PM1/24/18
Cas
"Biblical BS, is just that "
Hold that thought when you die

Andrew

Jan 24, 2018, 4:21:53 PM1/24/18
<casagi...@optonline.net> wrote in message news:i6sh6d5gnqmpbiuha...@4ax.com...

> Biblical BS, is just that !

There is no virtue to be ignorant of the glories of our fantastic
Universe and of the laws of science that clearly tell us that we
have an awesome Creator.

Andrew

Jan 24, 2018, 4:22:33 PM1/24/18
"Serg io" wrote in message news:p4adk4$q8c$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
> benj wrote:
>> Serg io wrote:
>>> Andrew wrote:
Thanks Sergio. The above passages you cite confirm my premise
that God created both the heavens and the earth...for the purpose
of inhabitation - which of course would include NGC 1398.

Andrew

Jan 24, 2018, 4:23:53 PM1/24/18
<bil...@m.nu> wrote in message news:1hch6dlksal10peup...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>><bil...@m.nu> wrote:

>>> Do you think that we all know that you are a fucking moron? Well we do
>>> because you are. But to shoot down you dumb ass ramblings, you little
>>> bible passage is for the earth and nothing else you stupid fuck. Your
>>> fairy created no other life according to your bible. also your god did
>>> not make galaxies according to your fairy tales books that you
>>> worship.Theists are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>Thanks, I always appreciate your special remarks.
>>
>>Now tell us, since you don't believe in our most
>>awesome Creator. Do you think that that Galaxy
>>created itself?
>
> well how the galaxy formed is much related to the
> super massive black hole that resides at the center;

Yes, and I suspect also to all the other galaxies.

> however, the formation of that black hole is far far far
> beyond anything you or any 6th grader could possibly
> understand.

I think this is your way of saying that..you can't explain
it.

Teresita

Jan 24, 2018, 9:03:12 PM1/24/18
On 01/24/2018 01:22 PM, Andrew wrote:
> There is no virtue to be ignorant of the glories of our fantastic
> Universe and of the laws of science that clearly tell us that we have an
> awesome Creator.

The laws of science tell us that Earth does move around the sun,
contrary to the word of our awesome creator.

Psalm 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be
removed for ever.

--
https://twitter.com/LinuxGal

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jan 24, 2018, 10:38:36 PM1/24/18
"Teresita" amok-crossposted to alt.atheism, alt.astronomy and sci.physics:

> On 01/24/2018 01:22 PM, Andrew wrote:
>> There is no virtue to be ignorant of the glories of our fantastic
>> Universe and of the laws of science that clearly tell us that we have an
>> awesome Creator.
>
> The laws of science tell us that Earth does move around the sun,

Yes, for the mass of Sol (“the Sun”) is ca. 330'000 times that of Terra
(“Earth”):

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun>

But more importantly, *observation* tells us this, and that is the key
point:

In contrast to religion, in science we are _not_ content with making up
beautiful stories; we continuously compare the predictions of our theories
against *reality* through *meticulous* *observation*.

> contrary to the word of our awesome creator.

> Psalm 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be
> removed for ever.

When quoting the Bible, it is not enough to cite the location; you must also
cite the version. This variant, for example, can be found (perhaps among
others) in the BRG (Blue Red and Gold Letter Edition™) Bible:

<https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+104:5&version=BRG>

However, here you are making the same mistake as your opponent: you are
using the Bible as if it were to be understood *literally*, as if it were
a science textbook. It is not.

Will you *please* keep these discussions out of science newsgroups, at least
out of sci.ALL? TIA.

F’up2 alt.atheism

PointedEars
--
Q: Where are offenders sentenced for light crimes?
A: To a prism.

(from: WolframAlpha)

Serg io

Jan 24, 2018, 10:49:09 PM1/24/18
I am suspect of the above versions, because the punctuation remains in
the same place, and only slight word changes in the sentances,

I pulled it off the internet somewhere, it gives all the versions of a
quote from the bible.

from the Quran;

“Then He turned to the heaven when it was smoke…” (Quran 41:11)

“Indeed, the creation of the heavens and the earth is greater than the
creation of mankind, but most of mankind do not realize it.” (Quran 40:57)

“Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth
were one connected entity, then We separated them?…” (Quran 21:30)

And I did not Create the jinn and humans except they should worship Me.
[Noble Quran 51:56]

Blessed is He who placed constellations in the sky and placed in it a
lamp (sun), and a shining moon. 25:61

He is the One who rendered the sun to emit light and the moon that is
lit. 10:5

john

Jan 25, 2018, 2:34:04 AM1/25/18
PointedEars
"beautiful stories; we continuously compare the predictions of our theories
against *reality* through *meticulous* *observation*. "

Well, Dark Matter isn't even a 'beautiful story'.
Neither is a BH.
Your 'observations ' may be 'meticulous ', but your interpretations are ridiculous.
At least religion has an excuse for lack of Logic.

Actually, Blind Faith in QM is JUST as strong as religion- it IS a religion, since it resorts to duality, etc

bil...@m.nu

Jan 25, 2018, 9:46:10 AM1/25/18
Actually what I am saying is that no one really knows, IOW you still
could not fucking understand it.

casagi...@optonline.net

Jan 25, 2018, 2:41:20 PM1/25/18

>> Biblical BS, is just that !
>
>There is no virtue to be ignorant of the glories of our fantastic
>Universe and of the laws of science that clearly tell us that we
>have an awesome Creator.

Why does it all have to have some "Creator" ?

Obviously the universe always was and will always be.

So, who created the creator ?!

Andrew

Jan 26, 2018, 12:27:43 AM1/26/18
<casagi...@optonline.net> wrote in message news:6dck6dl5bbk4gcskf...@4ax.com...
In that idea in harmony with the laws of science? Absolutely not.

Do scientists concur with your premise? No, they do not.

> So, who created the creator ?!

Perhaps you can ask Him when your time comes to see Him.

Whisper

Jan 26, 2018, 12:34:56 AM1/26/18
His parents.

---
http://www.avg.com

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jan 26, 2018, 2:28:17 AM1/26/18
Andrew amok-crossposted to alt.atheism, alt.astronomy, & sci.physics:

> <casagi...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Attribution _line_, not attribution novel.

>> Obviously the universe always was and will always be.
>
> In that idea in harmony with the laws of science?

There are no “laws of science”. Perhaps you mean “laws of _nature_” or
“laws of _physics_”.

> Absolutely not.

If so: Yes, it is.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclic_model>

> Do scientists concur with your premise? No, they do not.

Some do.

>> So, who created the creator ?!
>
> Perhaps you can ask Him when your time comes to see Him.

That is, however, making the unfounded assumption that He exists in the
first place.

F’up2 sci.physics

PointedEars
--
Heisenberg is out for a drive when he's stopped by a traffic cop.
The officer asks him "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jan 26, 2018, 2:45:06 AM1/26/18
Whisper wrote:

> On 26/01/2018 6:41 AM, casagi...@optonline.net wrote:
>> So, who created the creator ?!
>
> His parents.

You have no thought about this carefully enough.

F’up2 alt.atheism

PointedEars

Andrew

Jan 26, 2018, 8:53:44 AM1/26/18
"Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn" wrote in message news:4620469.B...@PointedEars.de...
> Whisper wrote:
>> casagi...@optonline.net wrote:
>>> So, who created the creator ?!
>>
>> His parents.
>
> You have no thought about this carefully enough.

Since you obviously have, then tell us the answer.

john

Jan 26, 2018, 10:39:09 AM1/26/18
Yes, please do, Pointed Ears

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jan 26, 2018, 1:47:05 PM1/26/18
Andrew amok-crossposted across 3 newsgroups:

> "Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn" wrote in message
>> Whisper wrote:
>>> His parents.
>> You have no thought about this carefully enough.
^t
> Since you obviously have, then tell us the answer.

Who created his parents, their parents, and so on?

Please stop crossposting without Followup-To (F’up2).

F‘up2 alt.atheism

PointedEars
--
“Science is empirical: knowing the answer means nothing;
testing your knowledge means everything.”