Re: new wave of Jew stealing in science (because of technology of Internet) -- Technion Univ-- Porat the vanguard

Message has been deleted

reber G=emc^2

Dec 15, 2017, 5:09:10 PM12/15/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 12:45:17 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> TECHNION UNIV, and Jews throughout Israel, just today Porat accuses me of stealing. Stealing what????
>
> pora...@gmail.com
> 1:17 AM (13 hours ago)

> ======================
> psychopath
> and nasty miserable thief
> ======================
> Y.Porat
> ==============================
>

> me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
> 1:49 PM (54 minutes ago)
>

> That different parameter is the angle. Whenever we do something in geometry, it is not long before angles are involved.
>
> So let us put all 6 polyhedra to a 90 degree 90 degree test. This is the angle in which they lay flat on the table with a perpendicular projection.
>
> I especially want to see the dodecahedron as a squashed cube to hold a 3rd D oval.
>
> Is the icosahedron a hyperbola of two branches? Yes, when laid flat and projected perpendicular.
>
> AP

Jesus was a Jew.I like to swim,and a Jew named Mark Spitz got the record for most gold medals This is a big Jewish halliday so best respect all of humankind.TreBert

hanson

Dec 15, 2017, 7:43:31 PM12/15/17

"Herbert Glazier" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
"I think this is a Nobel idea,and I'll drink to that. TreBert"

indeed....

Dateline, Stockholm: "Glazier's excrement bucket talks"

Hey, Glazier, old Pali, there is everything wrong again
with the Gutter physics & the Glazierola you just posted.
<snipped crap from Glazier, the Turdman of Anaheim>

Yesterday you bragged that you, Bert, will no longer post,
but that "T_he r_eeking e_xcrement b_ucket" that
you affectionately call "T_r_e_b, Treb" which you shit
into, in your stinky Minnie Mouse Van, will begin to talk
by itsefl and do so for the next 285 years.

Glazier, that you compulsively lie, is a given. But if you
actually stop posting and the pail that you shit into
begins to talk... then, Glazier, that will be Nobel stuff.

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 15, 2017, 9:25:11 PM12/15/17
Respect all humankind starts by not stealing from others.

Even Feynman recognized it was the Poincare Special Relativity and that Einstein was stealing Poincare's work.

Einstein was so bad at stealing the work of others, he stole E=mc^2 from Poincare earlier work and from a German who had published E=mc^2 decades before Einstein.

Only difference was that Jew publishing was superior to other publishing.

Ever ask why no references were given in Einstein's E=mc^2

Well if Einstein gave references that all scientists other than Einstein had to give-- then, Einstein could not steal E=mc^2 from Poincare and the German.

Einstein was a minor physicist of the 20th century once we give credit to those who really did the work and discovery.

Poor poor Poincare, for Einstein stole his Special Relativity (Feynman was honest and said as much, but Einstein stole E=mc^2 from a German and Poincare.

So, don't lecture me about respecting humanity if you endorse steal from those who earned their discovery.

I do not fault the Jewish religion for loving science. But when they smother science and "steal in science" they need to be held accountable. And Porat epitomizes this evil.

AP

pora...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2017, 12:25:55 AM12/16/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 10:31:05 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> --- end quote ---
>
> Technion University, am please asking you to cut the cord on Porat posting to sci.physics. He is a menace and a constant harassment upon other authors. He accuses them of stealing, and as such is huge abuse to sci.physics. Please end his posting to sci.physics. Constant accusations of stealing has no place in sci.physics.
>

> On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 1:48:22 AM UTC-6, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 5:28:34 AM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > > Now on that same page of Halliday & Resnick if you take 3 pions at 135 MeV plus 1 muon you get approx 1 K-meson at 497 MeV
> > >
> > > There is a strong correlation of 105 MeV with other rest masses.
> > >
> > > AP
> >
> > =================================
> > and now the psychopath pig shit criminal
> > is trying to steal my model
> > of the atom and nuc
> > instead of*** bubbling figures*** he started with
> > energy losses stole  in genenral  from my abstract
> > but the pig shit
> > cannot do it all  the way because he is lacking the 3D ability that i had
> > 25 years ago
> > not the creative imagination that  i have
> > he still   din t stole the chain of orbitals system
> > etc etc etc
> > but dont worry he will try doing it later
> > but it want help him
> > because my model is
> > documented in Google
> > and my American   copyrighted  book
> > from 1993 !!
> > so just see
> > the following link
> > and you will   get the real much  far going  original (only abstract !!of it )!!!
> >
> > http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract
> > --
> > not to mention the say the
> > helix model of the photon and why and how  helix !!
> > and how it creates both
> > 1
> > enery
> > 2
> > masses /particles
> > etc etc
> >
> > TIA
> > Eng
> > Y.Porat
> > ==================================
>
> Another time he accuses Alan Folmsbee
>
> > > Porat:: ============================
> little psychopath senile pig shit gagster
> Archi  plutonium uranium ERECTOM ETC
>
> I AM STEALING FROM ALAN ??!!
>
> DID ANYONE EVER SEE SOMETING MORE DETAILED AND ACURATE
> AS I CHOSE TO PRESENT (RANDOMLY IRON 56 !!???
> just to explain my system in general
>

> in my site
> Google
> 'the  y porat model an abstract '
> 0
> TO SHOW /EXPLAIN MY  HISTORIC UNPR4CEDENTED SYSTEM FINDINGS

=================================
Nazi psychopath Archi(Archimedes shameless pig
Thief
got it??he is not less than Archimedes )) plutonium rectum
nothing he is posting is original
and the rest is psychopathic !
accusing me of being a thief
whie in fact
i an may be **one** of the most creative people here
2
thank you little psychopath thirf

FOR PROMOTING ME !!!
TIA to **** human beings** only !!
got it ***HUMAN BEINGS**!!
not fish market merchants !!
=================
Eng
Y.Porat

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 16, 2017, 1:06:11 AM12/16/17
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 21:44:48 -0800 (PST)

Subject: True discoverer of E=mc^2. Was it Heaviside or Poincare? Certainly
not Einstein
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

True discoverer of E=mc^2. Was it Heaviside or Poincare? Certainly not Einstein

I deleted this post a few minutes ago because it has too many mistakes in it, for i had done it on a iphone and cumbersome to move around. So I corrected that post and here it is again.

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 21:13:57 -0800 (PST)

Subject: how Einstein stole Special Relativity and E=mc^2 from Poincare Re:
 +new wave of Jew stealing in science (new technology of Internet)
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

how Einstein stole Special Relativity and E=mc^2 from Poincare Re: +new wave of Jew stealing in science (new technology of Internet)

--- quoting from Ricker writing in NaturalPhilosophy. Org ---

[4] The derivation of E = mc2 originates from Maxwell’s formula [ f = δE/cδt ] which equates the force exerted on an absorbing body at the rate energy is received by the body. Since force is also the rate of the change of momentum of the body, which, by the conservation of momentum, is also the rate of change in the momentum of the radiation, the momentum lost by the radiation is equal to 1/c times the energy delivered to the body, or M = E/c. If the momentum of the radiation of a mass is M times the velocity c of the radiation, the equation m = E/c2 is derived.

-- end quote ---

What Ricker is pointing out is that the only true proof of E=mc^2 comes from the Maxwell Equations and thus Einstein's version is flawed since he did not appeal to the Maxwell Equations.

Then by 1889, Heaviside who could actually work with the Maxwell Equations for Einstein was too feeble on the Maxwell Equations, that Heaviside used the equation E=mc^2 in capacitor theory. And finally there was a small group of scientists with the equation m = E/c^2 of Hasenohrl, Poincare, and Italian DePretto with a published E=mc^2. All beating Einstein to the equation.

And Einsteins publication does not have the equation E=mc^2,
But writes it as

L/c^2

Whereas way back in 1889 Heaviside was already using E=mc^2.

So, should the credit for discovery of E= mc^2 go to that of Heaviside, who was actually using the equation, or to Poincare who found the true equation from relativistic considerations? Certainly, Einstein was a late comer in all of this.

Ricker goes on to point out that Max Von Laue would point out the error of Einstein's equation. Max Von Laue would later show how Einstein failed to prove E = mc^2 of getting rid of its coefficient term 4/3 what showed up in Hasenohrl.

What this goes to show or demonstrate is that when religion meddles in science-- whether Galileo by Catholics or whether Jews for Einstein -- what suffers is true science itself-- and people come away with propaganda as science.

And the larger huge damage is that when science idolizes a "shrimp of physics-- Einstein" they throw away time and money on fakeries like gravity wave machines LIGO and other nonsense.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 22, 2017, 8:20:33 PM12/22/17

On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 1:06:57 AM UTC-6, pora...@gmail.com wrote:

> > AP
>
> =====================
> idiot pig hit thief !!
> see
> the y circlon
> and the y circlon mechanism
> at the appendix from 1993 !!!
> Google
> HTTP://sites/google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an=abstract ===
> TIA
> Eng
> Yehiel .Porat
> ====
> not plutonium not uranium
> not rectum ...
> ====
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 2, 2018, 3:40:48 PM1/2/18
I doubt Porat can even do a correct percentage
For what percent is 7 out of 945

>Moroney you failure of math and physics

>You failed on 8.8 versus 9, calling it 12 % short

>Too hard for you

>What percent is 99 versus 100, hint it is no 10%

Man, are you stupid or what?!

9*105.6583745 (muon mass) = 950.9253705.
Proton mass = 938.2720813.

Difference = 12.6532892.

12.6532892/105.6583745 = .119756614 or 11.975% of a muon mass too
small.

Proton mass is 11.975% of a muon mass smaller than 9 muon masses.

reber G=emc^2

Jan 3, 2018, 10:34:04 PM1/3/18
Einstein always got good press.Keep in mind Walter Annenberg owned 50 news papers.He and Einstein were friends.GOPer Mafia loved Einstein.Einstein put GR with good math.Reality is in his day there were the same low wit bigots we see in this group.I think DNA has something to make people hateful.Bert

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 3, 2018, 10:57:13 PM1/3/18
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:34:04 PM UTC-6, reber G=emc^2 wrote:

> Einstein always got good press.Keep in mind Walter Annenberg owned 50 news papers.He and Einstein were friends.GOPer Mafia loved Einstein.Einstein put GR with good math.Reality is in his day there were the same low wit bigots we see in this group.I think DNA has something to make people hateful.Bert

discuss how Einstein stole E = mc^2 from that of Heaviside who was using it in 1889 and then JJ Thomson was using that equation circa 1891, and finally Poincare spoke of the equation long before Einstein up and steals it.

Physics in the 1900s was not about who does the work and discovers the ideas, but more about what publishers the stealing scientist knows. And it is a two way street for a female Jew physicist had her work stolen from a German chemist.

Jews have to play the same game of science that all other scientists play-- a fair game, first discovers get first credit.

Jews have got to learn to "stop loving science so much that they smother science".

Science is never a "Religions Advertising Billboard"

AP

pora...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 2:00:12 AM1/4/18
=======================
(:-)

THANK YOU*** PSYCHOPATH*** NAZI PIG THIEF
FOR PROMOTING ME ...
===
Y.Porat
=============================

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 5, 2018, 1:30:39 PM2/5/18
Porat latest accusation of stealing

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 5, 2018, 5:48:54 PM2/5/18

new wave of Jew stealing in science (because of technology of Internet) -- Technion Univ-- Porat the vanguard

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 8:42:26 PM UTC-5, pora...@gmail.com wrote:

> ================================
> The crock 'Archimedes'
> is trying to steal from me
> the
> ''Y Circlon mechanism''
> ======
>
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> ====================================

---

Numerable times I have asked Technion Univ to get Porat to cite Lord Kelvin for the circlon idea-- never any response

Numerous times Porat has accused me of stealing from him-- when that creep only has baby talk, baby talk baby talk

What is going on here, is that the Jews of Israel are trying to figure out a formula for the age of the Internet. They lost their great formula of stealing science in the 1900s-- own the gates of science publishing.  Now they are looking for a formula that is as successful as their old formula in the 1900s.

[...]

Jews are in trouble now, for they cannot control the Internet. They cannot have a Jew who discovered the Atom Totality. They cannot have a Jew who discovered RockThrowing theory how humans evolved from apes. They cannot have a Jew who discovered the Real Electron is the muon. They cannot have a Jew who discovered gravity is EM. They cannot have a Jew who discovered the Fusion Barrier Principle. They cannot have a Jew who discovered that plate tectonics does not run on convection currents but runs on Earth's core is a vibration motor, like pots on top of the refrigerator vibrating the pots off. Jews cannot claim any of those discoveries for they cannot steal them from Archimedes Plutonium, as in the old days of the 1900s where publishing science had to go through Jew publishers.

The Internet is free to all. So Porat is the vanguard of how to steal in the new age of Internet. And what Porat is doing is posting baby talk on physics and posting that he has a archive or abstract on physics (which the liaring coot has no such thing). Then when Porat sees someone posting a good idea in science, Porat jumps on that author, saying the author stole his ideas from Porat.

Porat is a stealing liaring poster, whose aim is to steal from other authors.

So, what are the Jews to do? How can they have a New Wave of stealing science from Gentiles when the Internet is free to all? Well, that is the purpose of Porat.

And so, this is where Porat enters the picture.

Baby talk Porat-- and claim of some Abstract some archive and abstract of physics that is pure fiction.

Then, when some Gentile posts a good theory of science, posts some good idea, in comes the Porat stealer knucklehead and claims the Gentile stole it from him.

Many many times I have asked Technion Univ to shut Porat down because it is horrible behavior to come blasting in sci.physics with Baby Talk and nothing but Accusations of stealing.

For over a year now Technion has done absolutely nothing. This is why this letter. Because unless Porat shapes up our shipped out. This post needs to be on the front page of sci.physics. And now, news admin net abuse. For this is not physics, but Porat has turned it into a stealing bizarre.

Jews are having a tough time of stealing science with the Internet, the new technology of introducing true new ideas. Internet bypasses all the corrupt gatekeepers. Science before 1993 was all gatekeeper science, and Porat is the VANGUARD of how to steal after 1993. Baby talk incessant baby talk, a fictional nonexistent archive or abstract which is worthless. The moment a Gentile has a great idea-- in swoops Porat saying "you stole it from me, you stole it from me"
ACCUSATIONs OF STEALING, that is all Porat is about, why, why? Is it to steal? It must be to steal for Porat has never given credit to Lord Kelvin for circlon

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:04:00 AM UTC-6, pora...@gmail.com wrote:

> see it (iron ) much more tangible in my abstract
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract
>
> (about 25 years ago !!!!!!!)
>
> accidentally i showed it (iron)there more detailed there than others and i know
> ----
> even so
>
> i showed there even some calculations
> and **rules** not all the rules that i know !!!!
> because i kept some for myself )....
> for more advanced research and discussions
> how can a ''free 'hand'' ' there
> combine to electron or proton or Neutron
> all very tangible as if it was on the palm of your hand
> and mind you
> IT IS ALL 3 D !!!
> it is not only
> wards on a paper
> =================================
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> =====================================
         ,,,
       ($ $)
-ooO-(_)-Ooo-

alouatta....@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:23:18 PM2/5/18
This is just revolting. Have you completely lost a sense of decency as well as any ability for scientific thought? Nobody is going to steal your ignorance, believe me. Piling anti-semitism on top of all your other idiocy is beyond the pale.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 5, 2018, 8:01:28 PM2/5/18
But what is there to pile onto insanity, insane persons like Alouatta. Piling stops at insanity. Eh, Alouatta

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 4, 2018, 2:34:50 AM3/4/18
> [...]
>
> Many many times I have asked Technion Univ to shut Porat down because it is horrible behavior to come blasting in sci.physics with Baby Talk and nothing but Accusations of stealing.
>
> For over a year now Technion has done absolutely nothing. This is why this letter. Because unless Porat shapes up our shipped out. This post needs to be on the front page of sci.physics.
>
> Jews are having a tough time of stealing science with the Internet, the new technology of introducing true new ideas. Internet bypasses all the corrupt gatekeepers. Science before 1993 was all gatekeeper science, and Porat is the VANGUARD of how to steal. Baby talk incessant baby talk, a fictional nonexistent archive or abstract which is worthless. The moment a Gentile has a great idea-- in swoops Porat saying "you stole it from me, you stole it from me"

Porat's newest crazed post of 4 FEB 2018, where the only thing on that crazy mind or robot is copyright and stealing, never any physics. I replied by saying KEEP OUT of my threads.

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 1:10:44 AM UTC-6, pora...@gmail.com wrote:

> ====================
> ok
> but please be careful and honest with **my original**
> copyrights
> specially note my
> Y.Circlon and y circlon mechanism mechanism
> my abstract !!!!of the nucleus
> my chain of orbitals system
> my photon model structure as a helix
> my claim that:
> MASS is the mother of all forces -including gravity !!
> no Higgs and no schmigs and his nonsense
> etc
> ==
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> ================================

Stay out of all my threads, you miserable rotten creep

pora...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2018, 8:14:37 AM3/4/18
=====================
NAZI PSYCHOPATH PIG SHIT THIEF
miserable creature
=======
Y.P
============================

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 5, 2018, 8:45:41 PM3/5/18

Jan Bielawski writes:

7:12 PM (19 minutes ago)

...etc. etc. Can't you just save yourself the trouble and post a link
to that department instead?

Sheesh.

--
Jan

reber G=emc^2

Mar 5, 2018, 9:49:01 PM3/5/18
Jews win most of Nobels.I'm next Bert

hanson

Mar 6, 2018, 12:53:11 AM3/6/18
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wished that
"Jews win most of Nobels.I'm next to get my Nobelch prize,
but "My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert.

"Why am I posting this,its making me cry as it always does"
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me", Bert.
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I shit into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO

benj

Mar 6, 2018, 7:15:17 AM3/6/18
SmellBert you senile drunk moron, Jews have only won about 1/5 of the
Nobels. that is FAR from a majority even when you are drunk.

And chances of your senile ass winning even something as worthless as
the "peace prize" which which even a Democrat crooked loser like Algore
(couldn't even win his own state! Not that is a loser) managed to get.

God How can some Jews be so smart and yet others be such losers?

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 9, 2018, 12:35:28 AM3/9/18

Jew Porat stealing artwork Technion Univ in Israel;; Porat stole circlon from Lord Kelvin, now trying to steal AP artwork, please Drs
Ophir Auslaender, Assa Auerbach tighten security

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 2:02:51 AM UTC-6, pora...@gmail.com wrote:

> >===========================
> see my
> the ''chain of orbitals system '
> that goes all along my unprecedented model
> --------
> > Very crude dot picture of 5f6, 94TH
> > ELECTRON=muon DOT CLOUD of 231Pu
> =============
> that:
> of course a model of Archi psychopath Uoranium rectum
> =======
> >                 ::\ ::|:: /::
>                  ::\::|::/::
>                      _ _
>                     (:Y:)
>                      - -
> >                  ::/::|::\::
> >                 ::/ ::|:: \::
> > One of those dots is the Milky Way galaxy. And each dot represents another galaxy.
> >             . \ .  . | .   /.
> >            . . \. . .|. . /. .
> >               ..\....|.../...
> >                ::\:::|::/::
> > ---------------      -------------
> > --------------- (Y) -------------
> > ---------------      --------------
> >                ::/:::|::\::
> >               ../....|...\...
> >            . . /. . .|. . \. .
> >             . / .  . | .   \ .
> >

> ==================
> Does that dot picture need more prove-
> - that Archi is a psychopath ??!!
> =====
> Y.P
> ============================
  *    *   PonyMovies

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 23, 2018, 5:43:53 PM4/23/18
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 2:31:05 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Every Porat post, is not about physics, for his posts are babytalk, but about some copyright or stealing. Is this the new wave of Jew Stealing in the 21st century, since Jews already iron clad control the gates to print publishing, they cannot control sci.math or sci.physics of Freedom of Speech publishing. So, Jews are perplexed on how they can steal great ideas in our modern age, and Porat is the spearheading drive on how to steal from Gentiles so Jews get the credit in science.

Latest Jew stealing attempts by Porat:: their motto is-- if you cannot do physics, steal it

On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 1:42:08 AM UTC-5, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 11:50:27 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Dan Christensen        writes:
> > Feb 8 (17 hours ago)
> >
> > Archie Pu's Greatest Discoveries
> >
> > Just a few of Archie's greatest discoveries:
> >
> > “The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
> > --April 4, 1994
> >
> > “The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
> > --June 3, 2015
> >
> > AP writes::  Dan in his exuberant excitement forgot to list my recent discovery that the Real Electron is 105 MeV and the .5MeV particle is the Dirac's magnetic monopole
> >

> > > Physics lifelong-generation Test & Murray Gell-Mann flunked it
> > >
> > > Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
> > >
> > > Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
> > >
> > > Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
> > >
> > > PHYSICS TEST::
> > >
> > > 1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
> > >
> > > So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
> ======================
> idiot parrot !!
>
> the electron is about 5 mev
> 3 electrons are about 15 mev
> ELECTRONS NAD EVEN MANY BASIC PARTICLES
> CAN COMBINE AS A ''CHAINOF ORBITALS==
> LIKE
> ELECTRON POSITRON ELECTRON
>
> or positron electron positron etc etc
> see  '' THE CHAIN OF ORBITALS SYSTEM''
>  old copyright by y Porat
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract
> ===========================
>  > >
> > > Murray Gell-Mann flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
> [...]

pora...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2018, 12:42:09 AM4/24/18
=================
thank you little psycho pig shit lire Drack
envy is killing that psycho disturbed
miserable Nazi gangster
so tank you
FOR PROMOTING ME ...
----------------
===Y.porat

pora...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2018, 12:43:22 AM4/24/18
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 23, 2019, 2:22:28 PM2/23/19
Never any math, never any physics out of Porat. The only thing out of Porat is baby talk and incessant referral to a archive and abstract that does not exist, all for the purpose of stealing from an author with a good idea on the internet-- accuse the author of stealing, then steal his work.

In the old days, Jews just took possession of gatekeepers of publication, and that allowed them to steal left and right just about anything they wanted. But in the new days of Internet-- stealing is not that clear-- this is where Porat steps in to guide the way of how to steal from others.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 24, 2019, 1:08:03 AM2/24/19
Never any math or physics by Porat— only baby talk and accusations of stealing

>WHY ARE - KILOGRAM METER SECOND (or alike) - the basic dimentionsof physice ??...!!
Feb 23por...@gmail.com wrote:
why ??
is it just a rhetoric or accidental fact ??
or has it some sound reason behind it ??!!

TIA
Eng]
Yehiel Porat
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

reber G=emc^2

Feb 28, 2019, 8:39:04 PM2/28/19
On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 2:47:35 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Discussion
> Trump and Phuc (1)
> By Double-A 1 post 1 view updated 4:00 PM
>

> Discussion
> G=EMC^2 Is the Best Equation ever. (2)
> By reber G=emc^2 2 posts 2 views updated
>
> AP writes: such a vast vast wasteland of posts by Reber which is a acronym reber is robot
>
> But when you let one robot in sci.physics the creeps behind the robot think that is fine for sci.physics to go down the tubes with their worthless chatterbox nonsense
>

> On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:09:10 PM UTC-6, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> > On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 12:45:17 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > > TECHNION UNIV, and Jews throughout Israel, just today Porat accuses me of stealing. Stealing what????
> > >
> > > pora...@gmail.com
> > > 1:17 AM (13 hours ago)

> > > ======================
> > > psychopath
> > > and nasty miserable thief
> > > ======================
> > > Y.Porat
> > > ==============================
> > >

> > > me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
> > > 1:49 PM (54 minutes ago)
> > >

> > > That different parameter is the angle. Whenever we do something in geometry, it is not long before angles are involved.
> > >
> > > So let us put all 6 polyhedra to a 90 degree 90 degree test. This is the angle in which they lay flat on the table with a perpendicular projection.
> > >
> > > I especially want to see the dodecahedron as a squashed cube to hold a 3rd D oval.
> > >
> > > Is the icosahedron a hyperbola of two branches? Yes, when laid flat and projected perpendicular.
> > >
> > > AP
> >
> > Jesus was a Jew.I like to swim,and a Jew named Mark Spitz got the record for most gold medals This is a big Jewish halliday so best respect all of humankind.TreBert

Treb was not Jewish.His planet had no Gods,Yes he was a robot.Yes his time started 285 years ahead of my time. I met Mark Spits right after his marrage in Tampa Fl.She was a model for Kodiak .He had just one 6 golds.Bert

hanson

Mar 1, 2019, 12:19:56 AM3/1/19

"Why am I posting this, it's-making-me-cry-as-it-always-does".Bert

Treb" was not Jewish.It is short for "The reeking excrement bucket"
that homo-Swinereber G=emc^2" <herbertga...@gmail.com>,
shits into in his defective stinky old van, for which the following is true:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/sci.physics/glazier
rhyme%7Csort:date

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",
"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Mar 19, 2019, 4:13:54 PM3/19/19
AlzheimerPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: new wave of Jew stealing in science (because of technology of Internet) -- Technion Univ-- Porat the vanguard

>Is it Moroney, or Burse or Christensen and his comrades that spams sci.math

AlzheimerPlutonium fails again! Plutonium can't even figure out that he is
the biggest spammer here, with zero content 400 line posts that do nothing
but stalk professors and spam long-discredited non-proofs. And the second
biggest spammer is this book and drug spammer(s).

>with books and solution manuals-- not to sell -- but to push people off
>the front page

What is this front page you keep whining about? Is that why you spam 400+
line posts so that you can hog it?

x-no-archive: yes
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

reber G=emc^2

Jul 9, 2019, 1:05:43 PM7/9/19
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 8:21:31 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> About
>

> Discussion
> Arco and The Price of Gas In Calif. (18)
> By reber G=emc^2 18 posts 16 views updated 10:16 PM
> + 6 others
>

> Discussion
> Science and Reality of Caring For Your Health (6)
> By reber G=emc^2 6 posts 2 views updated 9:09 PM
> + 5 others
>

> AP writes: Reber, what is Porat trying to steal now, for he tried to steal Lord Kelvin's circlon. Is he trying to steal your spam physics?????
>

> > AP writes: it is better to remove Reber from sci.physics, so the focus can be on real proton= 840MeV not 938
MSP is best food,and swimming is the best exersize. Being nice is very relaxing.To bad mouth shows a weak brain.Bert
Message has been deleted

hanson

Jul 9, 2019, 11:35:48 PM7/9/19
"O'shittreber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler" wrote:
"My Stupid Palaver (MSP) shows my weak brain".Bert. O ya

hanson wrote:
SwineBert, that is a given. So, check below and read that
"O'shitBert is controlled by a Jewish cabal" and that also
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker> waits with
the gruesome end that she has in store for you, Bert, whilst
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting> is happening.

"O'shit-Glazier" wrote:
"Time will tell that Bert's "Moronic, Stupic Palaver" (MSP) is
the reality that is the easiest prediction I have ever made & it's
in <http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions>, said
O'shit-reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com>.

hanson wrote:
"O'shit-Glazier", you have obediently shown up for the
daily roll-call. Your servile obedience has been noted.

SwineBert, you are groveling & straining yourself again
to be seen as you being an obviously submissive pig.

Check below, for why you should not do what you just
did and see where it says:
"O'shitBert is controlled by a Jewish cabal, since Bert

is a lock-step-marching-Judeo-Nazi whose email address
<herbert...@gmail.com> anagrams to
__ <reber_A.H...@gmail.com> __ (reber_A.Hitler).

-------▼"O'shit-Glazier's" obedience▼-----------

"O'shit-Glazier" obediently showed up for the roll-call &
proudly announced that SwineBert is a Face-Shitter &
<http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> with
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> being
very different from SwineBert's phony and STUPID posts.

"O'shit-Glazier" is controlled by a cabal of SwineBert's
Jewish Quacks, goyisher MDs and Police-rookies +
SwineBert's Social worker + SwineBert's Creditcard
managers, all of whom have their own interests to see
that <https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME>
will become SwineBert's Fame when Glazier rots in
<https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb>

The crackwhore "O'shit-Glazier" "reber G=emc^2" posts
as <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> who
is a prime cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism. O ya.

"O'shit-Glazier" wrote:
Seen my Dr. today as my lips and tongue are very red,
swollen, and painful (from talking STUPID shit all day)
I have been losing weight fast.Now down to 155".Bert

"No fun in dying.DRs can see to it that you die while
sleeping and have a sexy dream. I like that. My last
two words when dying: "Oh Shit". Go figure. O ya. Bert

hanson wrote:
SwineBert, given your loud Swan-Song above, well in your
case it was your Swine-Song, do never forget that Pres.
Teddy Roosevelt said:"Speak softly but carry a big stick".

BUT now, "O'shit-Glazier" <herbert...@gmail.com> says:
"I speak loudly & constantly stupid shit and I carry rolls of
Toilet-paper to wipe my sorry asshole, after my Fetish has
compelled me to shit into other posters mouth:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg> &
I say "open wide" ... & have them murdered, for O'shitBert
to piss onto their graves, which proves that O'shitBert the
Hate-monger has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted,
filthy mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-Shitter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com,
& Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" nob...@gmail.com:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser."
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> "your nose is
in a shit bucket all the time. Eat shit and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________
_____ "Why-WAS-I-not-loved-by-all?". Bert. ________

__________ "Now I am all alone". Bert _____________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been-so-depressed. Bert _________

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",

hanson wrote:
So, SwineBert ask your Dr. to sign you up for the
Forensic Science program [1], as it will bring you all of
<https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME> [1]
Chose wisely in [1], Glazier. So far, you have not done so !!!

Be clever Bert. Be not the twisted, idiotic pig, that you are.

Message has been deleted

reber G=emc^2

Jul 11, 2019, 1:18:37 PM7/11/19
On Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 1:47:29 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:09:10 PM UTC-6, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
>

> > Jesus was a Jew.I like to swim,and a Jew named Mark Spitz got the record for most gold medals This is a big Jewish halliday so best respect all of humankind.TreBert
>

> About the airhead posts of reber:
>
> Discussion
> On center of the universe (1)
> By reber G=emc^2 1 post 1 view updated 3:35 PM
>

> Discussion
> GOPer Child Sex People (1)
> By reber G=emc^2 1 post 0 views updated 3:32 PM
>
> AP writes: reber is a distraction in science that distracts from our focus true proton is 840 MeV not 938

In reality it was Jews that gave the most.Einstein,Born,Oppenheimer,Teller,Feynman to name a few.To think other wise and calling me a commie only shows the likes of you(bigot from the go) bert
Message has been deleted

Hank Simpson

Jul 15, 2019, 12:02:35 AM7/15/19
Shut up imbecile.

por...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2019, 2:03:06 AM7/15/19
On Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 3:23:51 AM UTC+3, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> It is not nice to spam a newsgroup day in day out.
>
> Find a newsgroup where you just b.s. everyday, not sci.physics
====================
Archi
and what about your spamming??!!
probably you are not aware
that what you are doing is
master of spamming
==
Y.P
====================

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 16, 2019, 7:05:02 PM7/16/19

About these two robot hacks-spaammers-- insanity gone world wide public

Discussion
Finally Evidence of Matrix Computer Graphic Technology Used in Ancient Egypt (31)
By rick_s...@yahoo.ca 31 posts 6 views updated 5:59 PM

Discussion
Alloy Bullets to Go to Next Solar System
By reber G=emc^2 6 posts 10 views updated 5:57 PM

Dave Simpson

Jul 16, 2019, 11:56:49 PM7/16/19
Shut up idiot.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 17, 2019, 2:16:58 PM7/17/19
Mitch Raemsch on 17July 2019
1:02 PM (4 minutes ago)

Can we build a rocket that accelerates itself into becoming a gravitational black hole? God is creating gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch

AP writes: no wonder Technion University physics dept Israel, Amos Yarom, Shlomit Tarem,Ari Turner,Jeff Steinhauer have not confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5 MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole with idiots like Porat, Raemsch, Reber

>            |\__/|
>           /     \
>          /_.~ ~,_\
>             \@/
>

> Technion University physics dept Israel
>
> Amos Yarom
>
> Shlomit Tarem
>
> Ari Turner
>
> Jeff Steinhauer
>
> Yael Shadmi
>
> Yoav Sagi
>
> Yoram Rozen
>
> Shlomo Razamat
>
> Daniel Podolsky
>
> Netanel Lindner
>
> Yakov Krasik
>
> Amit Keren
>
> Amit Kanigel
>
> David Gershoni
>
> Boris Blok
>
> Oren Bergman
>
> Ophir Auslaender
>
> Assa Auerbach
>
> Itai Arad
>
> Eric Akkermans
>
> Joan Adler
>

>         *
>    /***
>
>   *    *   PonyMovies

por...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2019, 8:32:56 PM7/17/19
=============================
Archi is a psychopath !!!

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 23, 2019, 6:32:03 PM7/23/19

About spam in sci.math-- it slows down the confirmation that real proton is 840MeV and the real electron = muon with .5 MeV particle was Dirac's monopole

Discussion
THE DAY THAT FAKE ''CURVED SPACE '' -- WAS SHOT DOWN !!! (1)
By por...@gmail.com 2 posts 4 views updated 5:29 PM

Discussion
No Such Psrticle With No Mass Nore Wave with Zero Energy (1)
By reber G=emc^2 1 post 0 views updated 5:26 PM

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:09:10 PM UTC-6, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 12:45:17 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > TECHNION UNIV, and Jews throughout Israel, just today Porat accuses me of stealing. Stealing what????
> >
> > pora...@gmail.com
> > 1:17 AM (13 hours ago)

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 31, 2019, 3:10:49 PM7/31/19
About Reber-- ever wonder how many revolutions per minute does a spamming robot Reber have????

Discussion
A fast Spinning BH is Still the roundest object in the Universe (1)
By reber G=emc^2 1 post 0 views updated 2:07 PM

Discussion
If Heat Photons Hit A Black Hole? (1)
By reber G=emc^2 1 post 0 views updated 2:04 PM

Discussion
Black Holes are Colder than the Space they are in. (1)
By reber G=emc^2 1 post 0 views updated 2:02 PM

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 1, 2019, 1:10:55 AM8/1/19

About SPAM, now many are going to lambast AP for doing what he does with Reber and Sam spam. Because it is apparent that Reber and Sam try to talk about physics on occasion. The reason AP is trying to get these two to do something more productive in life, is because the motivation behind Reber and Sam, is they are motivated to drown out sci.physics-- kicking off everyone, including myself off the front page. To CHURN sci.physics, as two bullies want to occupy sci.physics. When AP posts, then 5minutes later, the Churning Spam of Sam and Reber puts the AP post on 2nd or 3rd page, just in 5 minutes. So, that is why AP does what he does in sci.physics. Spammers and churners and stalkers deserve to be treated like babies of intellect and curs and curmudgeon insolent curs. They should be fed spam, three times a day, breakfast, lunch dinner and even snacks. As Donald Trump might say-- "never met a cur I didn't like".

Discussion
What if all the Clocks in the World Stopped and Ran in Reverse? (19)
By reber G=emc^2 19 posts 8 views updated Jul 31
+ 5 others

Discussion
The National Aquarium is teaching visitors about climate science (1)
By oll...@gmail.com 2 posts 1 view updated Jul 31

Discussion
Jesus being A Jewish Rabbi is Not Strong with Jews???? (2)
By reber G=emc^2 2 posts 1 view updated Jul 31

Discussion
The Quantum Internet | Stephanie Wehner | TEDxVienna (15 min) (3)
By oll...@gmail.com 3 posts 1 view updated Jul 31

                                 Our Whale Animals

Can a Trump tariff fine,
Like the tariff of a Macron French wine,
Show us how crazy is the world sign,
When you have a crazy USA president time,
Who pines about his hair line,
More than he cares about 1,500 whales slaughtered by Japan crime.

                            .  $  .
        ....             d  *  *  $    .
   .ze$$$$$$$$be..       ^b ^L 4F $    $
  e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$e      "L $  b $   J%
.$$$$$$$$$$$$$P**""**      3r'L $ $  4F
 "*$$$$$$$$*"               *.$ 3 $  $
   *$$$$$"                  ^$'r'$P d"
   ^$$$"                     ^$$ $F4F
    $$$                       "$r*bP
    $$$F                        "4$"
    $$$$                         ^"
    $$$$b              ..eeeed$$$$$$$$eeee...
    *$$$$b.       .ze$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$be..
    '$$$$$$bee..e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$bc
     3$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$c
      "*$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$r
        ^""""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$e..        P
             "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$bee.z@"
              ^*$$$$$$$$*"""     """"**$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
                ^"*$$$"                 ""*$$$$$$*"
                    ""**eeec............eee@**""  Gilo94'
                           """"""""""""""
               z$
             z$$F
            d$$$
           $$$$$
          J$$$$$
          $$$$$$
         .$$$$$$
         $$$$$$$b
        $$$$$$$$$c
       J$$$$$$$$$$$c
       $$$$ "$$$$$$$$$.
      $$$$P    "*$$$$$"                     .ze$$$$$bc
     .$$$$F                              z$$$$$$$$$$$$$b
     $$$$$                           .e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
     $$$$$                         z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$""$$$$
    4$$$$$F                     .$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  $$$$r
    $$$$$$$                   z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$c                e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    '$$$$$$$c            .d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
     $$$$$$$$b          d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      *$$$$$$$$r      d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gilo94'

    .-------------'```'----......,,__                        _,
   |                                 `'`'`'`'-.,.__        .'(
   |                                               `'--._.'   )
   |                                                     `'-.<
   \               .-'`'-.                              -.    `\
    \               -.o_.     _                       _,-'`\    |
     ``````''--.._.-=-._    .'  \              _,,--'`      `-._(
       (^^^^^^^^`___    '-. |    \  __,,,...--'                 `
        `````````   `'--..___\    |`
                jgs           `-.,'

Newsgroups: sci.physics and sci.math
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 07:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: why we especially need whales to exist //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH,
 series 2, 2019
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com>

why the whales are so important for the oceans-- isomers of CO2 //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, series 2, 2019

Chemistry of carbon dioxide in Old Chemistry thought that CO2 from fossil fuel burning is the same CO2 that animals and plants breathe in and breathe out.

Old Chemistry is wrong, for the CO2 that living organisms need to stay alive is a different isomer (the bonding of carbon with two oxygen atoms have different geometries) from the CO2 that is produced through burning.

The fossil fuel CO2 is a toxic poison to plants and animals.

So the best CO2 source in the oceans is the large animals. If you remove animals from ocean, and remove enough of them, you kill off the plants of the ocean also. This idea applies on land also. The plants of terrestrial life, need their large animals for Animal-CO2.

AP

por...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2019, 6:18:40 AM8/1/19
=======================================
obviously !!!
PSY !!!
CHO!!!
PAT!!!
and relentless spammer
a pain in the neck
to this ng

===
Y.P
=====================
=====================
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 5, 2019, 10:53:07 PM8/5/19

About Reber spam: just pockets of airhead bubble spam, and just does not know where alt.talk.spam is to be found

Discussion
Can a Wave Push a Particle? (5)
By reber G=emc^2 5 posts 5 views updated 9:45 PM

Discussion
22 Shot in El Paso (4)
By reber G=emc^2 4 posts 3 views updated 9:28 PM

por...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2019, 11:52:57 PM8/5/19
=======================
thank you Moroney!!

Y.P
=================

reber G=emc^2

Aug 6, 2019, 1:25:10 PM8/6/19
Trump is not Jewish and look how much he stole.He is 100% Mafia.A proven pimp.He owns gambling houses.He never shows his taxes for he pays none.He is the worlds biggest crook by far.He kisses Putin on the lips,and ass. He can not be impeached the Godfather made him president.I'm the only one that uses Mafia in print.Good reason why.bert

benj

Aug 6, 2019, 2:51:47 PM8/6/19
BErt you never pay taxes and love communism. You should run for
president as a Dimocrat. You can use running out on your water bill as
proof you are a big enough crook to be a politician.

reber G=emc^2

Aug 6, 2019, 5:16:19 PM8/6/19
I am honest and proof of that is I'm a loser.I ran for we the people.Outcome was WE the People 0 GOP Mafia 10. Will my America become great again? bert

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 6, 2019, 5:46:59 PM8/6/19
We rather wish God made Reber rich so he might refrain from filling sci.physics with airhead nonsense each and every day. And tend to his buildings and ground rather than another 25 posts of imp-ery

reber G=emc^2

Aug 6, 2019, 5:58:05 PM8/6/19
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 11:51:47 AM UTC-7, benj wrote:
Hate Russia,China,but love Chinese food.Reality is GOP Mafia took over USA after threy killed JFK and Bobby(1963) Taking control of USA was done by #1 Kissinger #2 Annenberg#3 Nixon #4 Scott #5 Bush and #6 Trump.Trump has added 3 trillion to national dept.WOW He wants a $$$$ war with China Ha Ha Ha.Is he trying to scare Walmart? He scars me.Reason We the people 0 Trump 10.He can not be impeached.He could very well be USA last president.Voting is a thing we the people did to get rid of people like Trump.Those were the days people had rights.Freedom was America.Not today.Sad but true.bert.After the Low wit GOPers read this they will call me a commie.They can not take the truth.

reber G=emc^2

Aug 6, 2019, 9:06:57 PM8/6/19
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 2:46:59 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> We rather wish God made Reber rich so he might refrain from filling sci.physics with airhead nonsense each and every day. And tend to his buildings and ground rather than another 25 posts of imp-ery

I'm rich and can borrow big $$$$$.I'm also clever,Well known and my berst friend just made chief

benj

Aug 7, 2019, 9:18:25 AM8/7/19
There is never any truth from Commies or their Dimocrat Pravda-press.
Bert, your drool cup is full again!

reber G=emc^2

Aug 7, 2019, 6:06:52 PM8/7/19
When GOPers are found stealing they yell "Its a commie lie.Bert

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 4, 2019, 1:28:14 PM9/4/19

About Reber-- the spamming robot of sci.physics, almost single handedly destroyed sci.physics with its inanity

Discussion
Einstein Is The Last Great Thinker (15)
By reber G=emc^2 15 posts 26 views updated 12:13 PM