Phil Schneider is another Deathbed Confession

john

Oct 17, 2016, 4:41:15 AM10/17/16
Except he wasn't sick
with anything. He confessed
repeatedly in talks that are
on YouTube. He had a
bullethole in his shoulder, and
seemed to think the authorities
would not be thrilled that he
was telling all. He had artifacts.
And then he was found murdered
at his home.
Deathbed confession of a healthy man.

HVAC

Oct 17, 2016, 6:52:10 AM10/17/16
Anecdotal evidence counts exactly zero in science. We need things that can be examined by any number of labs and tested again. This is what separates science from religion and other bullshit

john

Oct 17, 2016, 11:12:37 AM10/17/16
HVAC
Ask the government
for his artifacts.

Test them.

Oh wait- they were the government 's
already and he took them to show us.

HVAC

Oct 17, 2016, 11:31:45 AM10/17/16
john
----------

So he's a thief

john

Oct 17, 2016, 11:57:14 AM10/17/16
HVAC
"Thief"
Mm hmmm.
Took some stuff from
what appears to be a
traitor shadow government
that didn't tell him that
he was walking into mortal
danger.

HVAC

Oct 17, 2016, 12:41:58 PM10/17/16
If you take stuff that doesn't belong to you, you are a thief by definition

john

Oct 17, 2016, 1:08:34 PM10/17/16
HVAC
"If you take stuff that doesn't belong to you, you are a thief by definition "
Stealing from traitors in order to expose them
isn't alright?
Queensbury's Rules, overseas, for you, bud?

Odd Bodkin

Oct 17, 2016, 1:19:40 PM10/17/16
On 10/17/2016 12:08 PM, john wrote:
> HVAC
> "If you take stuff that doesn't belong to you, you are a thief by definition "
> Stealing from traitors in order to expose them
> isn't alright?

No, it isn't right. You are not allowed to engage in illegal activity to
gather evidence of illegal activity. Numerous statutes about this, bub.

Note that someone is not a traitor until convicted in court of being a
traitor, as well.

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

HVAC

Oct 17, 2016, 1:20:05 PM10/17/16
john
---------

Calling them traitors without and legal conviction is tyranny.

I'm again tyranny.

john

Oct 17, 2016, 1:23:18 PM10/17/16
HVAC
Haha
Snowden?

john

Oct 17, 2016, 1:44:38 PM10/17/16
HVAC
You can't secretly assume power
and spend all the people 's money
on secret projects.
I'm pretty sure that's treason.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 17, 2016, 1:45:39 PM10/17/16
On 10/17/2016 12:23 PM, john wrote:
> HVAC
> Haha
> Snowden?

Snowden is not a traitor until convicted of being a traitor.
It is also not legal to steal anything from Snowden in an attempt to
show that he is a traitor.

Mahipal

Oct 17, 2016, 1:47:15 PM10/17/16
Again? Seriously?! Did I miss a post or two by you HVAC? Which ones?

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes...”

john

Oct 17, 2016, 1:54:13 PM10/17/16
Whistle-blowers fair game, Odd?
"Today WikiLeaks' official account posted three tweets - one about US Secretary of State John Kerry, one about Ecuador and one about the UK Foreign Office, each followed by a series of numbers and letters.

After the mysterious messages were posted, the whistleblowing website added: "Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans."

Odd Bodkin

Oct 17, 2016, 2:18:03 PM10/17/16
On 10/17/2016 12:44 PM, john wrote:
> HVAC
> You can't secretly assume power
> and spend all the people 's money

Who has assumed power secretly, John?
And what fraction of taxpayer dollars are you claiming is devoted to
secret projects?
https://www.nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
Do you know how to read a pie chart?

> on secret projects.
> I'm pretty sure that's treason.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 17, 2016, 2:22:46 PM10/17/16
Wikileaks is up. Look for yourself: https://wikileaks.org/

The news is reporting on the internet access for Assange himself.

HVAC

Oct 17, 2016, 2:39:04 PM10/17/16
john
------------

All funding for secret or 'black' projects are subject to oversight.

We just don't like making things easier for our enemies. See the stealthhawk helicopters used in the bin laden raid. Strictly a black program and a total surprise to those who were hiding him.

Bang bang. One in the heart, one in the head.

HVAC

Oct 17, 2016, 2:42:00 PM10/17/16
john
Whistle-blowers fair game, Odd?
"Today WikiLeaks' official account posted three tweets - one about US Secretary of State John Kerry, one about Ecuador and one about the UK Foreign Office, each followed by a series of numbers and letters.

After the mysterious messages were posted, the whistleblowing website added: "Julian Assange's internet link has been
---------

You can point the blame directly at Hillary Clinton aka Richard Nixon for that one. She tried to have him killed in a drone strike.

She is the modern day Nixon.

benj

Oct 17, 2016, 5:26:42 PM10/17/16
On 10/17/2016 12:41 PM, HVAC wrote:
> If you take stuff that doesn't belong to you, you are a thief by definition

Unless you take stuff that belongs to you and doesn't belong to the
people who have it. Except of course in Nevada as OJ found out. Explain
it to the people, HVAC.

benj

Oct 17, 2016, 5:29:03 PM10/17/16
Unless you are a journalist, natch. Then any lie will do. Still,
"alleged traitor" is safer.

> I'm again tyranny.

And again and again and again...

benj

Oct 17, 2016, 5:30:46 PM10/17/16
On 10/17/2016 2:18 PM, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 10/17/2016 12:44 PM, john wrote:
>> HVAC
>> You can't secretly assume power
>> and spend all the people 's money
>
> Who has assumed power secretly, John?
> And what fraction of taxpayer dollars are you claiming is devoted to
> secret projects?
> https://www.nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
>
> Do you know how to read a pie chart?

Yeah, John. Do you know how to read gummint propaganda and lies? Odd
does. And remember HVAC says governments and politicians NEVER lie. Got it?

Odd Bodkin

Oct 17, 2016, 5:54:31 PM10/17/16
And you know how much the government spends on what based on ... let's
see ... you just thinking about it, right?

So, Ben, from WHATEVER source you'd like to refer to, what fraction of
taxpayer dollars are you claiming is devoted to secret projects?

benj

Oct 17, 2016, 7:51:44 PM10/17/16
On 10/17/2016 5:54 PM, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 10/17/2016 4:30 PM, benj wrote:
>>>
>>> Who has assumed power secretly, John?
>>> And what fraction of taxpayer dollars are you claiming is devoted to
>>> secret projects?
>>> https://www.nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
>>>

>>> Do you know how to read a pie chart?
>>
>> Yeah, John. Do you know how to read gummint propaganda and lies? Odd
>> does. And remember HVAC says governments and politicians NEVER lie.
>> Got it?
>>

> And you know how much the government spends on what based on ... let's
> see ... you just thinking about it, right?

Let's see. Even you can figure this one out, boinker. "BLACK BUDGET"
means that it is not part of the public record, right? In that case,
clearly using a public record Pi chart to "prove" your case is height of
stupidity (or perhaps just your lawyerly cleverness in covering up truth).

> So, Ben, from WHATEVER source you'd like to refer to, what fraction of
> taxpayer dollars are you claiming is devoted to secret projects?

If it's a "black budget" Boinker, it's money secretly taken and used, so
if it's secret, just how is one supposed to determine the fraction of
tax dollars left behind? I'd suggest your information would be a lot
better from some conspiracy websites rather than some lying gummint pi
charts. Are you really this stupid?

john

Oct 17, 2016, 11:06:31 PM10/17/16
Odd
The welfare people call it "flipping"
your check. You use the whole thing to
buy drugs in quantity, then sell the
drugs in small lots and hopefully double
your money.

Oliver North was getting guns at good
prices and using them to buy cocaine-
flying them into that airport they're
still using in a remote area, and
at least quadrupling his money,
if not ten times.

It's called "flipping your taxes for the
black budget".

It causes a lot of drug addicts, but, wtf

Odd Bodkin

Oct 18, 2016, 9:53:20 AM10/18/16
On 10/17/2016 6:51 PM, benj wrote:
> On 10/17/2016 5:54 PM, Odd Bodkin wrote:

>>> Yeah, John. Do you know how to read gummint propaganda and lies? Odd
>>> does. And remember HVAC says governments and politicians NEVER lie.
>>> Got it?
>>>

>> And you know how much the government spends on what based on ... let's
>> see ... you just thinking about it, right?
>
> Let's see. Even you can figure this one out, boinker. "BLACK BUDGET"
> means that it is not part of the public record, right? In that case,
> clearly using a public record Pi chart to "prove" your case is height of
> stupidity (or perhaps just your lawyerly cleverness in covering up truth).

So, Ben, what fraction of taxpayer revenue do you believe is being
directed to "black budget", and on what basis do you come up with that
number?

My understanding is that a certain fraction of the budget designated as
"military" is devoted to "black" operations and isn't line-itemed
publicly but is in that pie chart. You are claiming that there is extra
expenditure by the government completely outside of that pie chart.
Evidence?

>> So, Ben, from WHATEVER source you'd like to refer to, what fraction of
>> taxpayer dollars are you claiming is devoted to secret projects?
>
> If it's a "black budget" Boinker, it's money secretly taken and used, so
> if it's secret, just how is one supposed to determine the fraction of
> tax dollars left behind? I'd suggest your information would be a lot
> better from some conspiracy websites rather than some lying gummint pi
> charts. Are you really this stupid?

Information would be better coming from lying conspiracy websites than
from lying government pie charts? Good plan.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 18, 2016, 10:15:41 AM10/18/16
Uh-huh. And you think this is happening to what fraction of the tax revenue?

Ollie North's markup, by the way, was $15M on the sales to Iran. That
was not quadrupling his money by a long stretch, and it would have built
exactly 1 bunker for about 500 people.

> It causes a lot of drug addicts, but, wtf

john

Oct 18, 2016, 1:31:28 PM10/18/16
Odd
"
Ollie North's markup, by the way, was $15M on the sales to Iran. That "

It's not good black if you know about it.
Tip.
Iceburg

Odd Bodkin

Oct 18, 2016, 1:55:28 PM10/18/16
Uh-huh.
O: "How do you know there's a massive conspiracy?"
J: "The lack of evidence."
O: "Wait, let me get this straight. The _lack_ of evidence of the
conspiracy is what makes you believe in the conspiracy?"
J: "Right! If there was evidence, then there wouldn't be any cover-up,
right? But because there's a cover-up, then all the evidence has been
eliminated!"
O: "OK, so your next door neighbors, they're all out to kill you in your
sleep?"
J: "What? No. I don't think so..."
O: "Why not?"
J: "I've got absolutely no evidence that they're out to ... oh, shit...
No, wait, it's ok. They're not part of the government."
O: "But your neighbor works for the public library, right? And on the
other side, he's a policeman, right?"
J: "Right, but that's not the military."
O: "Well, that's what they want you to believe with those innocuous
cover stories."
J: "I suppose that's poss.... oh shit, I gotta go, man." [Slams door,
throws deadbolt, closes drapes]

john

Oct 20, 2016, 8:12:25 PM10/20/16
Odd
"O: "How do you know there's..."

Reading.
Observation.
Logic.

How have you not been hit
by a bus?

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 10:23:45 AM10/21/16
On 10/20/2016 7:12 PM, john wrote:
> Odd
> "O: "How do you know there's..."

...a massive conspiracy.
... much, much, much more than the $15M markup Ollie North put together
for black ops.

> Reading.
> Observation.
> Logic.

Reading what, exactly? What you can read says that the markup is $15M,
which is in no way a diversion of 1/3 of the tax revenue of the US.

Observing what, exactly? The allocations of tax revenue are public
record and that's what you can observe. So when you say you are
observing something dramatically different, what are you observing?

Logically concluding what, exactly? Suspicions are not logic. "Wouldn't
be surprised if..." is not logic.

> How have you not been hit
> by a bus?

john

Oct 21, 2016, 10:52:42 AM10/21/16
Odd
No wonder you don't use your
real name.
It won't help.
Good luck

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 11:08:35 AM10/21/16
Well, John, I notice that when I ask you about details about what you
read, what you observe, and how you think, suddenly you just go quiet
and disparage my abilities.

Seems to me that if you can't explain yourself in detail, then you can't
even convince yourself why you think the way you do. When you believe
something but you can't say exactly way you believe it, this is called
"faith". Faith is different than knowledge.

I know you BELIEVE that there is *massive* amounts of secret activity,
*massive* amounts of secret expenditures, and *massive* suppression of
information. But when it comes down to WHY you believe that, suddenly
you go mum. It just seems to make sense to you, because that's what you
believe anyway. But that's you. Not convincing, is it?

john

Oct 21, 2016, 11:10:27 AM10/21/16
Odd
"and disparage my abilities. "
You haven't shown any.
Do you have some?
You sound like a traitor to Humankind.
to me.

john

Oct 21, 2016, 11:15:49 AM10/21/16
Odd
Actually, come to think of it,
you're good at being bad.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 11:19:37 AM10/21/16
LOL. A "traitor to Humankind"? What's the treasonous act?

You apparently believe that anyone that doesn't think the way you do is
without abilities and is moreover treasonous. And yet, you can't offer
any argument why people SHOULD think they way you do. Even to yourself.
Hmmmm......

> to me.

john

Oct 21, 2016, 11:30:52 AM10/21/16
Odd
Let's say there ARE aliens-
and people like Boyd Bushmann
and Phil Schneider have been trying
to warn us about them-
and their plan is to take over our
world, like Phil claims, by the creation of
a new world order.

And you are saying don't listen.

In my book, that makes you a traitor.
To Humankind.
Wow! That's not a traitor, that's a Traitor!!
:)
See? Simple.
Good thing you use an alias!!

john

Oct 21, 2016, 11:41:40 AM10/21/16
Odd
"
without abilities and is moreover treasonous. And yet, you can't offer
any argument why people SHOULD think they way you do. Even to "

It seems to me that the thirty or so
talks that Phil Schneider did were
a pretty good argument.
He talked without notes,
but if you listen to several of his
presentations, he never contradicts
himself.
Everyone should listen to him
JUST IN CASE he's right and the
Elite really ARE secretly establishing a
New World Order.
Remember- this is someone just like
Boyd Bushmann who worked in
Black projects for many years.

Don't you agree, Traitor?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 11:43:53 AM10/21/16
OK, so let's just say that there are people who are saying:
- Aliens are going to take over our world unless we do something
- Secret lab-created viruses are going to wipe us all out unless we do
something
- The government is aware of an approaching asteroid that is going to
wipe us all out unless we do something
- That a flip of the earth's magnetic field is imminent and will cause a
mass extinction event unless we do something
- That secret poisons are being added to our water supplies to cause
cancers to keep our population down unless we do something
- That a shadow organization has plans to detonate and/or cause a launch
of all nuclear missiles to start over with the world, unless we do something
- That there are mutants alive in the world with special powers who are
planning to take over unless we do something
- Wind power plants are changing our climate by stealing energy from
natural processes unless we do something
- That non-vegan food producers are intent on keeping medical costs high
at the behest of insurance providers who are kicking money back to them,
unless we do something
- The military is wiping out bees deliberately to disrupt agriculture
and to cause famine in countries where we want instability.....

Do you REALLY believe that not taking all of these testimonies seriously
is treason to mankind?

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 11:48:10 AM10/21/16
On 10/21/2016 10:41 AM, john wrote:
> Odd
> "
> without abilities and is moreover treasonous. And yet, you can't offer
> any argument why people SHOULD think they way you do. Even to "
>
> It seems to me that the thirty or so
> talks that Phil Schneider did were
> a pretty good argument.
> He talked without notes,
> but if you listen to several of his
> presentations, he never contradicts
> himself.

So, just to be clear, you believe that anyone who is just a nutcase will
be unable to do this?

> Everyone should listen to him
> JUST IN CASE he's right and the
> Elite really ARE secretly establishing a
> New World Order.

OK, so let's just entertain the remote possibility that he is right, and
that the Elite (or maybe it's the aliens -- hard to tell anymore) have
an agenda to wipe out anyone not of Their Kind. What call to action do
you think this produces? What needs to change, John? What are you
personally called to do to be part of the solution?

> Remember- this is someone just like
> Boyd Bushmann who worked in
> Black projects for many years.
>
> Don't you agree, Traitor?
> http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

john

Oct 21, 2016, 11:56:04 AM10/21/16
Odd
what are you asking?
Traitor?

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 11:57:34 AM10/21/16
On 10/21/2016 10:41 AM, john wrote:
> Everyone should listen to him
> JUST IN CASE he's right and the
> Elite really ARE secretly establishing a
> New World Order.

There are certain kinds of people who adore horror movies or scary
science fiction monster movies. Why? Because of the adrenaline rush.
Because it's a break from everyday monotony.

But these people know they're watching a movie, a work of fiction, and
when they leave the theater, they go back to real life.

There are other people for whom this is not enough. They want to feel
the presence of constant threat, of impending danger, the suspense of
doom, every single day. For them, a feeling of agitation is equated with
feeling alive. There is a craving for the fight-or-flight rush, just
like the endorphin rush is craved by someone who runs 8 miles every day.
And fortunately, there's plenty of fodder for people like this to get
their jollies. As soon as one obsession fades, then another one can jump
into its place. Because it's not about facts at all. It's about how it
makes people like you FEEL. And you think that EVERYONE should crave the
same things you do, should tick inside like you do.

john

Oct 21, 2016, 11:58:08 AM10/21/16
Traitor
Have you watched the video?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 11:58:21 AM10/21/16
Instead of just calling me names because I don't think the way you do,
how about you try to explain yourself?

john

Oct 21, 2016, 11:59:47 AM10/21/16
Have you watched the video, Traitor?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

john

Oct 21, 2016, 12:06:20 PM10/21/16
Odd
or Absolutely
or Big Dog
or Wiz
or Paul Draper
or Traitor

I like Traitor

john

Oct 21, 2016, 12:11:25 PM10/21/16
Yes.
Odd the Traitor.

Kinda like Attila the Hun,
but more relevant.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 12:21:54 PM10/21/16
I watched 20 minutes of it and felt it was a waste of my further time.
Nothing he said in the first 20 minutes felt worthy of attention, and it
did nothing for me.

Now, as long as we're calling names....
You know why you can't rationalize why you think the way you do? You
know why you can't lay out your coherent evidence and arguments for what
you believe? Because they are driven by your EMOTIONAL needs. Something
deep inside is satisfied by the beliefs you hold, but there really isn't
any other rationale for it.

This is why you latch onto the claims of credible-sounding nutjobs. You
ask yourself the question, "Sure, it sounds nuts, but what if he's
RIGHT?" and that thought just sends a happy chill through your gut, and
you get a blast of those "holy shit!" biochemicals coursing through your
limbic system.

And you know what this makes you, John? A Junkie. A Junkie who thinks
other people should be Junkies too, which makes you a Pusher.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 12:23:35 PM10/21/16
On 10/21/2016 11:11 AM, john wrote:
I see you still can't answer any of my questions. Which somehow makes
you angry.

john

Oct 21, 2016, 12:24:32 PM10/21/16
I like it, Odd!!
What think thou?
Dump the Bodkin shit- no one knows
what that is.
But everyone knows what a traitor is-
someone who knowingly
fascilitates the demise of a group
of which they are a member.

Are you Human, Odd?

If yes, then Odd the Traitor it is.
So be it

john

Oct 21, 2016, 12:27:43 PM10/21/16
Odd the Traitor

What questions do you REALLY want
the answers to?

I mean- REALLY.

Ask away, Traitor.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 12:44:53 PM10/21/16
On 10/21/2016 11:24 AM, john wrote:
> I like it, Odd!!
> What think thou?
> Dump the Bodkin shit- no one knows
> what that is.
> But everyone knows what a traitor is-
> someone who knowingly
> fascilitates the demise of a group
> of which they are a member.

John, you are saying that NOT PAYING ATTENTION to every single fucking
wild claim of impending demise of the human race is facilitating said
demise (because, what if it's right?), and therefore is treason. Have I
got that right?

Here are my questions again, John, which you have not been able to even
attempt to answer:
"What's the treasonous act?"
"Do you REALLY believe that not taking all of these testimonies
seriously is treason to mankind?"
"So, just to be clear, you believe that anyone who is just a nutcase
will be unable to [talk without notes and without contradicting himself]?"
"OK, so let's just entertain the remote possibility that he is right,
and that the Elite (or maybe it's the aliens -- hard to tell anymore)
have an agenda to wipe out anyone not of Their Kind. What call to action
do you think this produces? What needs to change, John? What are you
personally called to do to be part of the solution?"

What are your answers?

> Are you Human, Odd?
>
> If yes, then Odd the Traitor it is.
> So be it

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 1:28:41 PM10/21/16
Funny how fast you can generate slurs, John.
But answering questions thoughtfully, that takes work, doesn't it?

john

Oct 21, 2016, 1:35:14 PM10/21/16
Odd the Traitor said
"There ain't no steenking ufos"
And he swears to that.

john

Oct 21, 2016, 1:38:46 PM10/21/16
Odd the Traitor says
" There ain't no DUMBs
(deep underground bunkers)"

Even though MULTIPLE reports of
such can be found.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 1:39:29 PM10/21/16
John, you took the time to post this little jibe but you have yet to
answer any of my questions. Notice that?

Why do you supposed you find it nausea-inducing to try to answer those
questions? Why does the inner torment about those questions cause you
lock up, leaving you to splutter and fume and cast out more slurs?

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 1:52:26 PM10/21/16

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 1:53:56 PM10/21/16
Have you looked that these videos, John? Do you take them seriously?
Hmmmm??

john

Oct 21, 2016, 2:06:57 PM10/21/16
Odd the Traitor
Suppressed the Truth
And tried to sow confusion
But when he died
God said, "You lied."
Poor Odd
:(

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 2:25:18 PM10/21/16
On 10/21/2016 1:06 PM, john wrote:
> Odd the Traitor
> Suppressed the Truth
> And tried to sow confusion
> But when he died
> God said, "You lied."

Which God is this that you speak of, John? The one that created the
universe? Oh wait, you don't believe the universe was ever created....

> Poor Odd
> :(

I notice John, that you took the trouble to write another note involving
some more of your confused notions, but you still haven't answered any
of my questions. Why is that, John?

john

Oct 21, 2016, 4:21:44 PM10/21/16
Bod the Benedict Arnold said
"
some more of your confused notions, but you still haven't answered any
of my "

Because no matter what I say,
no matter how many others are
saying the same,
you totally blow it off.
Why is that, Traitor?
Are you a paid shill?
Maybe you should start a Foundation.
Is that a "confused notion"?
Odd, Odd, Odd.
"Nothing to see here move along Odd"

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 4:21:46 PM10/21/16
Here are the questions again, John, just above.

Any thoughts? Any upstairs at all?

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 4:30:59 PM10/21/16
On 10/21/2016 3:21 PM, john wrote:
> Bod the Benedict Arnold said
> "
> some more of your confused notions, but you still haven't answered any
> of my "
>
> Because no matter what I say,

You haven't ANSWERED any of the damn questions, John.

> no matter how many others are
> saying the same,
> you totally blow it off.
> Why is that, Traitor?
> Are you a paid shill?

John, no, I'm not a paid shill of anyone. What I am is someone who DOES
NOT THINK LIKE YOU, which I do not view as a treasonous act. What I am
is someone who challenges you to justify your thinking, which you CANNOT
DO. And if you cannot even rationalize your own thinking, why on earth
would you expect anyone else to come to your way of thinking?

If you cannot rationalize your own thinking, don't you think that is
something you should be honest about?

You call me a traitor. I asked you what the treasonous act is. You said
that contributing to the demise of a group that I belong to is treason.
I asked how I have contributed to the demise of a group I belong to. You
said by not paying attention to someone claiming that the demise was
imminent is contributing to the demise. I said, really? Not paying
attention to prophecies is contributing to the demise? What about all
these other claims from others warning about the upcoming demise in
different fashion? Should all those be paid attention to too? And what
of paying attention to them? What call to action is there if paid
attention to? What then? And this is where you went numb and dumb.

What do you get out of ranting and railing that we are all doomed?

> Maybe you should start a Foundation.
> Is that a "confused notion"?
> Odd, Odd, Odd.
> "Nothing to see here move along Odd"

john

Oct 21, 2016, 4:36:13 PM10/21/16
Traitor said
"
Here are the questions again, John, just above.

Any thoughts? Any upstairs at all? "

More upstairs than you, Traitor.
Your questions are just
ways to dis people, Traitor.
Your agenda is to suppress knowledge
that MAY help humanity, if
correct, Traitor. And you already know
that much of what you dis is true, Traitor.

Of course, you're not a traitor if you're
not Human. Are you an alien or
are you a traitor, Traitor?

I think you're a God-denying traitor
to humans, Traitor.

Don't take offense

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 5:00:35 PM10/21/16
John, you're really off the rails now. Really.
You say I deny God, without ANY EVIDENCE whatsoever how I feel about
that. When I asked YOU about how you reconcile God with your belief that
the Universe has always been, YOU denied that you believe in a God that
created the Universe.

You say I am a TRAITOR to humanity for not paying attention to
everything that MAY help humanity IF correct. Which includes everything
including rhinoceros horn cures, magnetic shoe insoles, copper
bracelets, crystal healing, alien technology, perpetual motion machine
inventors, antigravity machine inventors, makers of "faster than light"
signal cables, cosmic ray helmets, and ancient Egyptian incantations.
You say it is a human citizen's OBLIGATION to treat the claims in
supermarket tabloids seriously IN CASE they MIGHT BE right, and if they
don't follow through with that obligation then they are TRAITORS.

You listen to yourself?

> Don't take offense

john

Oct 21, 2016, 5:05:48 PM10/21/16
Odd
If you were worth it,
I could go through all the
shit you put out,
but it's not

Odd Bodkin

Oct 21, 2016, 5:14:41 PM10/21/16
So John, you won't answer my questions, you pathetic, whining chickenshit?
You won't defend your thinking because you can't?
And so you'll just continue to deflect, dodge, and turn the mirror face
down so you don't have to look at yourself in it?

john

Oct 21, 2016, 10:55:03 PM10/21/16
So Odd
Is Julian Assange crazy, too?
A lot of people lying,
according to him.
What do you think?
All above board?
Pie chart world?

edpr...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016, 11:16:54 PM10/21/16
So now you are as smart as Julian Assange?

Give it up John. Get back to talking physics,
and leave insults behind.

john

Oct 21, 2016, 11:51:30 PM10/21/16
Ed
How smart is Julian Assange?
My computer software buddy
had an IQ of 185.
But I think that was wrong
because he had an eidic(sp?) memory.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 22, 2016, 9:50:38 AM10/22/16
Does Julian Assange say that 1/3 of the tax revenue is being squirreled
away for a top secret project? Does he say that this project is about
aliens?

It's a big leap, John, from Wikileaks to giant bunkers to hold a few
million people being built by aliens.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 22, 2016, 9:51:01 AM10/22/16
On 10/21/2016 9:55 PM, john wrote:
I notice you have not answered ANY of my questions, John. What's the matter?

john

Oct 22, 2016, 11:32:46 AM10/22/16
Odd
"I notice you have not answered ANY of my questions, John. What's the matter? "

I was living Life (doing laundry, saving the
World).

You're too B+W, Odd.
There must be a label for that- OCD?

There are usually MANY possibilities
for something happening- not just
TWO, like you always seem to think.

You have questions, watch more than
20 minutes. If it's not worth your time,
don't expect me to put in time for you
and answer you immediately.
:)

Everyone has questions, Odd. Take
responsibility- READ, watch the WHOLE
presentation. You must stop expecting
others to do your thinking- especially
when you reject everything they say
anyway.
:)

You'll be alright if you do that.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 22, 2016, 3:00:17 PM10/22/16
STILL haven't answered any of my questions, John.

You think that watching YouTube videos is the call to action?

john

Oct 22, 2016, 4:58:05 PM10/22/16
Odd
You say read such and such book.
I don't.
I say watch such and such videos.
You don't.
That way we don't have to type

edpr...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2016, 7:54:17 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 11:32:46 AM UTC-4, john wrote:
> Odd
> "I notice you have not answered ANY of my questions, John. What's the matter? "
>
> I was living Life (doing laundry, saving the
> World).
>
> You're too B+W, Odd.
> There must be a label for that- OCD?
>
> There are usually MANY possibilities
> for something happening- not just
> TWO, like you always seem to think.

[]
This is funny. You accuse Odd of seeing only two
possibilities, and yet you seem to only see one.

john

Oct 22, 2016, 8:45:54 PM10/22/16
Ed
"
possibilities, and yet you seem to only see one. "

What are we speaking of, in particular, here,
and what's your position, ed?

john

Oct 23, 2016, 2:36:23 AM10/23/16
Last take on Phil Schneider:
The aliens underground at this
fractal level are the same as
Herpesvirus at the next level down.
Cool!
Two of my manias united into
a Super mania!

HVAC

Oct 23, 2016, 6:26:43 PM10/23/16
john
I like it, Odd!!
What think thou?
Dump the Bodkin shit- no one knows
what that is.
But everyone knows what a traitor is-
someone who knowingly
fascilitates the demise of a group
of which they are a member.

Are you Human, Odd?

If yes, then Odd the Traitor it is.
So be it
---------

John...Odd really has had you worked into a lather. To remain calm

john

Oct 23, 2016, 6:43:45 PM10/23/16
HVAC
"

John...Odd really has had you worked into a lather. To remain calm "

Whew!! Thank you, HVAC!!
You are becoming so wise!

edpr...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2016, 8:34:41 PM10/23/16
I'd be glad it answer you, If I knew the topic.
Based postings in the thread it is
existence of Aliens
Iran-Contra
Suicide or murder of Phil Schneider
theft or whistle-blowing
definition of treason
How Hilary Clinton is like Richard Nixon
Aliens creating a new world order
The Elite creating a new world order

So if you really want me in the discussion,
All of you need to pick a topic and stick to it.

Preferably one involving Physics.
Enjoy

john

Oct 23, 2016, 8:58:01 PM10/23/16
Ed
"
All of you need to pick a topic and stick to it.

Preferably one involving Physics.
Enjoy "
Okay.
New physics is being shown to
a select group of people- the "elite"-
by a group of aliens
in return for their actively denying
that those aliens exist.
The rest of scientists are being
misled and stonewalled.
How's that?

pnal...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2016, 10:21:46 PM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 5:58:01 PM UTC-7, john wrote:

> New physics is being shown to
> a select group of people- the "elite"-
> by a group of aliens
> in return for their actively denying
> that those aliens exist.
> The rest of scientists are being
> misled and stonewalled.

> How's that?

Crazier than an outhouse rat...

john

Oct 24, 2016, 6:56:16 AM10/24/16
Pnal
"Crazier "
Did you listen to Phil Schneider?
What's crazy?
Are you saying he didn't work for
government for 17 years building
DUMBs?
What about Boyd Bushmann?
Are you saying he went crazy
after working for government
at Area 51 for 30 years and made a
totally crazy deathbed video?

How many others are there like
them- I know quite a few CIA types
are saying VERY similar things
on their deathbeds- perhaps a
collage-type video would be
something that would capture your
myte-like attention span?

A LOT of former government workers
that somehow managed not to
disappear before they died have
spoken out- obviously at the risk of
losing their lives. Phil was speaking
with a "crazy" bullethole in his shoulder
at the last.

Crazy. Just ignore.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 24, 2016, 9:43:51 AM10/24/16
On 10/22/2016 3:57 PM, john wrote:
> Odd
> You say read such and such book.
> I don't.

No, you don't.

> I say watch such and such videos.

Your choice, John. If you consume junk, you will think junk.
If you consume supermarket tabloids, then supermarket tabloids will
become your reality.

> You don't.
> That way we don't have to type

Odd Bodkin

Oct 24, 2016, 10:00:19 AM10/24/16
Run with it, John. Fits your MO.

edpr...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 10:08:21 AM10/24/16
Then my opinion is that is a nice plot for a movie.
hey they already did it: MIB

IMHO, there is NO evidence that aliens have even visited earth.
Now that is not belief. It is logic based on the available evidence
AND the understanding of human nature. No large conspiracy can
maintain its secrets for very long. Certainly not for the decades
that UFO conspiracy theorists claim.

Conspiracies make such good story lines but so few of them are true
in real life.

Now you know.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 24, 2016, 10:13:33 AM10/24/16
Wow. Just wow.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 24, 2016, 10:18:10 AM10/24/16
On 10/23/2016 7:57 PM, john wrote:
Because a YouTube poster says so.
Of course, there are also hundreds of YouTube posters claiming to prove
the earth is flat.

But, to John's point, it's important to treat ALL these claims seriously
IN CASE they are right.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 24, 2016, 10:26:57 AM10/24/16
John, you make the mistake of thinking that anyone who is crazy will not
sound coherent. You make the mistake of thinking that you can "tell"
someone is crazy by how they speak or how they carry themselves. I think
you'll find from psychologists that this is simply not true.

There are many cases of people who are completely nutso, and yet speak
completely coherently and consistently. This includes men who killed and
ate children and women who argued convincingly that they would die if
they left their homes.

john

Oct 24, 2016, 11:27:23 AM10/24/16
Odd
"John, you make the mistake of thinking that anyone who is crazy will not
sound coherent. You make the mistake of thinking that you can "tell"
someone is crazy by how they speak or how they carry themselves. I think
you'll find from psychologists that this is simply not true.

There are many cases of people who are completely nutso, and yet speak
completely coherently and consistently. This includes men who killed and
ate children and women who argued convincingly that they would die if
they left their homes"

So, Odd says, believe NO ONE.
Except government- right, Odd?
But not always- government tells white lies
too, sometimes- right, Odd?
But especially not people that worked for
government, then say crazy things, and
then die- right, Odd?

john

Oct 24, 2016, 1:22:45 PM10/24/16
Odd
Your position is that there are NO aliens
or alien craft.
But there are MANY reports of such-
thousands, if not tens of thousands.
And many of them, including
Bushmann, Schneider, and many others,
we're government Black ops workers.
Why is that, Odd?

benj

Oct 24, 2016, 6:22:41 PM10/24/16
You are still an idiot Boinker. You aren't smart enough to understand
the difference between things KNOWN to be wrong (earth is flat, speed of
light depends upon velocity of source) and things which science dogma
simply asserts are wrong with no proof (UFOs don't exist, ESP
is always fraud, humans are alone in universe, etc.) You TEST science
dogma because it's just religious beliefs. That is how science works.

john

Oct 24, 2016, 7:03:37 PM10/24/16
http://youtu.be/866RMt4IT5s
Any comments on this video?
CGI?
Why, why not?

john

Oct 24, 2016, 7:37:40 PM10/24/16
http://youtu.be/866RMt4IT5s
The link is partial videos of the Great
Red Spot.
It shows a UFO.
The claim is, its false.
The question: if it's false,
where is the true one?

john

Oct 24, 2016, 9:22:24 PM10/24/16
I saw a few Juno pics that were
stills of this exact scene- where is
all the rest?

Odd Bodkin

Oct 25, 2016, 8:47:42 AM10/25/16
On 10/24/2016 12:22 PM, john wrote:
> Odd
> Your position is that there are NO aliens
> or alien craft.

That's correct. There are plenty of reports of UNIDENTIFIED flying
objects. There are STRAY accounts of those flying objects being flown by
aliens and NONE of those stray accounts offer any evidence that can be
examined by anyone else.

> But there are MANY reports of such-
> thousands, if not tens of thousands.

No, sir. There are thousands of reports of UNIDENTIFIED flying objects.
There are not thousands of reports of alien crafts and there are not
thousands of reports of direct encounters with aliens.

There is your dream state.
There is the testimony of Bushman who never supplied ANY evidence of
aliens that he took himself, only evidence that was HANDED TO HIM by others.
There is the testimony of a film producer who first claimed that he had
not seen an alien himself but had been handed a video of an alien
autopsy, and who then later said that he had forged the whole damn thing.
From the 20 minutes of Schneider's video that I watched, he never
claimed that he saw aliens or an alien craft himself, only that he had
information supplied by OTHERS about them (see Bushman).

So Bushman didn't claim to see aliens. Schneider didn't claim to see
aliens. Santilli didn't claim to see aliens. You've claimed to see an
alien in a dream state.

Starting to see the trend?

> And many of them, including
> Bushmann, Schneider, and many others,
> we're government Black ops workers.
> Why is that, Odd?

john

Oct 25, 2016, 10:51:59 AM10/25/16
Odd
" From the 20 minutes of Schneider's video that I watched, he never "

He killed two, and was speaking to you
with missing fingers and extensive burns
on his body from an alien-human
fire fight where 33 soldiers were killed.
Oh! Didn't Uncle Sam tell you about that?

HVAC

Oct 25, 2016, 12:17:36 PM10/25/16
john
---------

John look... It's time to grow up. Put away your childish beliefs in god, ghosts, aliens, esp and other such foolishness.

Just put it away. You know in your heart none of it is real

john

Oct 25, 2016, 1:28:11 PM10/25/16
HVAC
You'll be finding out about God, soon,
if the big C gets you.
Was it HPV?

john

Oct 25, 2016, 2:36:10 PM10/25/16
Susan Lindauer-
The 9-11 plane that "was taken down
by passengers" was actually shot down
by a US warplane. That pilot is being
held in prison- somewhere- with no hope,
because he disobeyed the stand down
order.
Poor fella.
They wanted to chemically