Nikola Tesla the Wizard

rick_S_

Oct 31, 2015, 4:13:01 PM10/31/15
Go to https://torrentz.eu/ and in the search put
Wizard the Life of Nikola Tesla

Great audio book.

And so we are having this discussion was he an Anunnaki?

And the thing is that I am and am well known so this book written, 2001
could be a case of people knowing me, knowing what an Anunnaki is like and what he does, then looking for clues in his life, to see if we maybe an avatar.

You have to go avatar definition to get the definition and not the movie which incidentally has not redefined the term.

And well when I hear these things of course my ears prick up, and I wonder but he was not just a bot wrong about things he was completely wrong about some things so its very unlikely and most probable they are attaching thinsg they know about me to him.

Now that isn't to say that he didn't maybe come from the galactic mainframe.
Probably he did.
So the technology was very advanced for earth, but quite a ways away from my science.

But don;t think he was a freak though just because people treat him like one.

Owner of many patents and inventions some of which built Westinghouse basically and of course due to Tesla and the induction motor we use AC instead of DC.
A brushless motor, which everyone used and i mean ghis inventions were not just weird strange things he invented the electric motor. You know.
And so the guy who patented and invented the electric motor people think he is a clown or a weirdo?
Grab a clue.
Fluorescent lights, radio transmission, laser, and on and on, the guy was not a wizard or a weirdo he was a physicist.

And he knew Mach and all those guys and he studied with Hertz, you know, if you want to know a real mental case try Edison.

Never invented a fucking thing but took the inventions of people who worked for him and he worked them like dogs.

And other things he stole.

He promised Tesla 50,000 if he could repair this electrical system and when he had done it, he said the jokes on you pal, got anything in writing?

Ok, so Tesla was not an Anunnaki but he sure was a great scientist and just because he was keen enough and knew enough geniuses like Mach and Hertz and all those people he worked with and corresponded with and even Thompson who claims to invented the induction motor first, but you see the network was probably feeding Tesla everyone else's secrets. Right?

And so then still he was able to understand it and patent it, you see.
Steal it and protect it by law for large corporate interests and again network controls.

You can't just look at him and not see the network.
So he was on the network, but not ion the universal mainframe I don;t think because he did not understand some things.
He understood some things like stolen information that he was reverse engineering but did not know the basics behind the thing. He did not know the theory. So starting at a finished product how? And not understanding the workings of the ether yet being so completely involved in it like with alien technology.

So he makes the claim at 12 or so that he got in touch with people from other planets. So what he did was got hooked up to the galactic mainframe through dreams. And his account is recognizably real so that is what I think.

Great story, I'm still reading.

But again its not encouraging me to patent my invention. I think that for people in Asia to build the holographic display and spread it cheaply around the world is what a real scientist would do.
Not Nikola Tesla. Don't confuse his science with altruism.

He said that a scientist should not pursue money then went at it with a vengeance and was securing exclusive rights everywhere he could.

And then selling those rights and collecting royalties.

Read the book.

Helmut Wabnig

Oct 31, 2015, 4:16:50 PM10/31/15
Tesla invented everything?

Radio was invented by Heinrich Hertz, and Tesla patented it.
Also did Marconi.

Those two thieves then fought against each other.

w.

rick_S_

Oct 31, 2015, 4:46:16 PM10/31/15
Well you know he didn't patent everything. Lets look at how many patents...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nikola_Tesla_patents

When I said he invented those I meant it loosely. When so many people were working hard feverishly hard to beat the competition the information was flowing pretty well and there was a lot of spying and intrigue.

But nothing like using the matrix like they did with him.
They fed him information and stole information from other people by their being in close contact with the subconscious.

Well its not something people know about or have any proof of but all sorts
of things going on at that time probably made it necessary for the galactic mainframe, in the matrix, that machine as shown in the background in the Salembini painting Glorification of the Eucharist, you can see they are communicating with a Dyson sphere, what we call a Dyson sphere and in the background in a sort of paradise in that painting is the matrix mainframe with around monitor.

Remember when people were making rumors about the Vatican having a looking glass that could see back in time? That's it.

So all through history I can see two forms of contact. One from the galactic mainframe in the matrix and one from the universal mainframe.
If you want to know the difference see Pascal.

See Pascal's Amulette.

Pascal at the time of Descartes, and yes heavy influence form the universal mainframe moving mankind along.

So why Tesla?

They probably knew that the universal mainframe leaked a fractal to George Cantor in the mountains and that was like a death sentence for the earth.
Panic stations.
Two world wars and almost annihilated themselves.
The bomb.

George Cantor got a lot of math.

In the end it drove him mad.

But if you look at history even at St. Andrews MacTutor biographies you won;t see anyone noticing anything strange through history.
But they do mention Pascal's Amulette, but well lets see how they treat it...

http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Biographies/Pascal.html
They don't mention the most important event in his life and he kept a record of it sewn in his jacket.

And unless you can read French good luck finding it in google.

So you see people hide the fact that he was given the math. Does that
make him less a genius? No.
He was a worthy genius to give the most important thing ever received in the history of mankind.

Why do I say that?

With statistics you can even keep track of what God is doing and read his mind, and know what he may do or will do.
There is no other truth but statistical truth.

The rest can all be washed over and hidden and clouded and lies lies lies everywhere on earth, except in statistics.

So that came from the place where they know about those things.

reber g=emc^2

Oct 31, 2015, 5:36:05 PM10/31/15
Lets take #1 Edison.He would kill an elephant and was a bigot.#2 Ford Henry built many cars that burned whole families and another big got.#3 Firestone tires know to blow out at high speed.Also a big bigot. All BIGOTS will kill for a buck.Think Nixon and Bush TreBert

rick_S_

Oct 31, 2015, 5:36:18 PM10/31/15
Why would they give Pascal that information? They were sure damn curious about Descartes.
And who isn't.

I think they saw in him some real true genius. In the way he got around the galactic mainframe.

Here was a scientist who manages to do great science right in their face, while they are torturing everyone else on the stake.

And he just had charisma and brilliant ways of expressing himself no doubt part of a conspiracy, from around 1600 when that painting was painted.

The Cartesian coordinate system?

You know he got that in a dream.

Or similar.

But his philosophy how he managed to use demons and that got right past the church.

He was just a concerned Catholic.

You can hide a lot of things from scientists just by saying anything mystical or religious. And you can convince the church you are in their camp as well by using their jargon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9_Descartes#Religious_beliefs

So he was a brilliant man, part of a group of people who seemed to know how to get around the bureaucracy and get things done without anyone even suspecting him of anything at all.

But if Galileo opened his mouth one more time it was curtains for him.
15 February 1564[3] - 8 January 1642

So they were smart like today's businessman is smart like I am smart but its still not the proper way to do things and i am always trying to get people to cooperate and just build things right to start with without fighting.

With all this fighting and control the products are crap because also lots of the people are crap. Like Edison who would design his light bulbs to burn out in a few months whereas Tesla made them to last decades.

3 levels of civilization are on earth and they squabble and fight and misunderstand and have no leadership.

Still Tesla gets a bad rap because he was a legitimate scientist working with electricity as an electrician and today that's not much but back then that was wizard stuff.

So the three groups are Titans, Olympians and Anunnaki.
So I am the only Anunnaki but at least I have an objective opinion, not being a Titan or an Olympian. So Tesla was a Titan and Edison was an Olympian and the book portrays Edison properly as the typical arrogant general type Edison.

Tesla they weren't sure of and if they knew that he was getting intel through the galactic mainframe, and I mean he said so himself and told everyone things that they knew completely about. He didn't as a kid though.

But as I say in the book the writer is asking was he an Avatar?

Well its not enough that his fan club want to make him a Wizard when he invented real practical devices that are in every home today.

Why don;t they just say that when its true?

You know because of all the conspiracy and disinformation and
endless legal battles and fight fight fight.
Who should control the world? The people from the Dyson sphere who use transmitted energy or should it be like the galactic mainframe that uses AC?

So Edison made the valid claim it was safer, but they countered with people have died from DC current as well.
So it was like a game of philosophy, and asking who should lead?

They never figured that out as you know and ended up fighting two world wars.
Interesting story though from different perspectives as well where it seems to repeat they are telling other people's opinion.

I often wonder about Einstein, well at least I used to until I came to the conclusion he was just brilliant and was well connected, sure he got information from patents, other people's work, but that's public once it is released.

But the math. It was the math professors who had the math, he wasn't the greatest mathematician and he needed help with calculus.

But with his shrew cunning mind he managed to piece things together.
Mach was already there and really though once Cantor got the fractal the wheels were in motion.

At that time they were studying things like N dimension space or hyperspace.

They didn't even have cars yet.

Or if they did, just.

Lets look at Hilbert...
http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Biographies/Hilbert.html

Here is a great mathematician, one of several who lived at that time the likes of which we may never see again.

He graduated 1880 so we can assume at that time he was capable of understanding anything to do with math.
If a professor taught him or even told him over coffee or in a letter so that age we could assume he could have been getting math second hand that was from elsewhere.
If you read that page on Hilbert you see the math they were doing.
So what was NY like in 1880?
Search New York 1880 google images.
So their math was a little advanced for the time and from what I understand the reason they gave Cantor the fractal was because children were working in coal mines 14 hours a day starting at age 5 or 6 even girls.

I mean maybe that's not the worst they have seen but if that is acceptable as the norm buh bye. Their excuse being oh you need more energy than just coal.

Let us help.

Lit the fuse and handed it to them.

Hence why they made me come here.

Apparently one of my relatives gave him the fractal.

But its not like that sort of thing has not happened through history because I have tracked a bunch of it.

However keep in mind we are the same race of people. We are all Anunnaki.
Just different races within that.
Older and younger.
Annuaki oldest then Titan then Olympian.
Three distinct groups on earth. If there are more, I have never seen sight of them.
That doesn't mean they aren't here hiding I suppose.

But for those three groups once you get to know the people in those groups, then you can easily identify who is in what group and today the gap is lessening.
Only the stereotypical ones can still be recognized as such.

Take a guy like Donald, and you cannot tell if he is Titan or Olympian.
He is one or the other probably Titan.
But then people's opinion of Titans is not in accordance with reality.
Native Indians are also Titans.

Not the threatening type of people are they? Nope. You see them you know them they are peace loving partiers and fun loving people.

So people have different opinions but at a point race doesn't mean everything since individuals come in all stripes. Used incorrectly its racism to identify people that way.

Like you can look a black young men stats in the NEW York legal system and arrive at the conclusion that black men are thieves without looking at their lot in life you see.

So making character decisions based on behaviors that maybe anyone else might do in their shoes you see? Grow up in poverty and that lifestyle and how does that equate to Africa? It equates to inner city social problems.

So in the same way you can;t say too much about behaviors because people have their own.

But looking back this is another Einstein Niels Bohr thing only now between Tesla and Edison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Bohr

So was bore the Titan and Einstein the Olympian or were they both one or the other? That was the case, Bohr was a Titan. How do I know? Because of his tactics they are Titan tactics and as a physicist I know exactly why he did what he did and I can read his dead mind even looking back to see the position he was in, his take on things, and why he would try to hide everything so no one else could understand it.

So why would Einstein be the other way?

Naivety?

The Titan race an older race saying yeah you guys have no fucking idea how big this lobster is, that destiny just ordered.
If you think everyone is just going to play nice and use it nicely then you aren't familiar with humanity as a whole.

And don;t get me wrong I am not saying Titans were this or doing that or trying to do this or that they were both desperately trying to save themselves and the earth.

benj

Oct 31, 2015, 5:40:18 PM10/31/15
Hertz hardly had a practical wireless system. And indeed Marconi and
Tesla did fight and went to court and eventually (after Marconi made a
fortune while Tesla got nada) the court agreed that Tesla by virtue of
his patents was the inventor of radio. By then nobody was paying
attention to the truth and propagandists like you were saying Tesla
invented nothing and had sex with birds. You have no credibility.

Especially incredible was the fact that Tesla invented and patented (!)
the AND and OR gate! Can you imagine what that patent would have been
worth had it not been 100 years ahead of it's time? How many gates in
just one Intel Core i7? ?

--

___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

rick_S_

Oct 31, 2015, 6:20:54 PM10/31/15
Want to see who gave Cantor the fractal as seen from space?

Its Halloween so its appropriate because he is dressed up as an Egyptian frog.
That is to say he is using that image to tell me who he is and a bunch of stuff so I won;t think some strange weirdo is feeling up my grandmother in this picture and she is in the front he is up and behind her.

Ok first you have to understand this is mythology.

So Zeus is a white haired bearded man, who once lived on earth, then again and again reincarnating and used by the system as a mercenary or leader or king or puppet or stooge or hero time after time.

However, there might be a real one somewhere.

Since its a character type universally known. So mythology is like a language.

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=12_50437_zeus-mother-9-5-2007_122_612lo.jpg

Here is one of my emails, and it was from my grandmother.

So does he look guilty behind her or just totally freaked out?

So he is not my real grandad and she is not my real grandmother.

But what my grandmother was saying was that it was her husband that did it, this man, and his relationship with the universe is like your grandad in a way.

I mean its difficult to explain now since this email is a few years old.

But I arrived at the conclusion independently that it may have been my grandfather.

And so then I found out but look at Metropolis the movie which gavce me the clue, thats my grandad and my grandmother is Hel, his wife.
So you see he was a straw boss type in a Dyson sphere.

And THAT'S where he was my grandad in one life.
So he is freaked out but chances are it wasn't him at all just he thinks it was him or something like that.

So thats as close as I can come to the truth and thats not very close.

Statistically my emails are ore accurate because I have a lot of them.

And they have secondary identifiers and grandad there is a secondary identifier.

So essentially people fighting on earth people fighting in the matrix and life goes on homie.

Somehow mankind struggles forward but individual effort is still the key to real good forward motion.

So far this book on Tesla at least speaks to me in some network language. They asking their readers but readers today are pretty aware.

So its kind of interesting to me and a great telling of a story of a man.

Want another one read about Turing.
Alan Turing: The Enigma Andrew thats enough to find the audio book in that search link I gave you.

These days when people tell a story, they aren't afraid to tell a little bit of inside information and some of it is in innuendo.
But that makes it even more interesting. To get inside their head and think wow thats some math he came up with but always you find, he was part of a think tank of some sort.
He just had the most sense.

I always had the impression that Tesla was just a eccentric genius, and now finally with some inside information I find out wow what a story.

rick_S_

Oct 31, 2015, 10:24:54 PM10/31/15
So the fractal was dropped at the time Cantor went into the mountains.

That account is in St. Andrews at the MacTurtor database and you should read about Cantor and read also what other people thought about Cantor.

Here is a quote...

No one shall expel us from the Paradise that Cantor has created.
David Hilbert, in "Ãœber das Unendliche" [On the Infinite], in Mathematische Annalen 95 (1925)
Variant translation: No one shall expel us from the Paradise that Cantor has created for us.

benj

Oct 31, 2015, 10:58:36 PM10/31/15
One can only wonder how many children fell through the decks Herb
slapped together. Wonder how many children will die from the chemicals
in M&M filters that Herb knows nothing about except how to grab a buck
by cheating goy.

rick_S_

Oct 31, 2015, 11:56:51 PM10/31/15
As the world's therapist, whats wrong with the Olympians?

Well they are outnumbered 200 to 1.

So they are in defensive mode. Serious defensive mode having descended from Neanderthals in all probability and mixed with sapiens sapiens even, and they were probably Titans.

So its not that long ago either that man was still picking his nose with a piece of flint.

You know when you are the underdog and even in their own ranks have a real strong pecking order among the males.

The females are just carrying on. They seem to just blend in and have fun and mostly in their families the men do the work and provide.
Their instincts for survival are quite high so they have a solid work ethic.

But nothing like some Titans and the Anunnaki who maybe have a larger field of competitors and if we see mentally challenged or intellectually challenged people we don't challenge them. That's like pulling the wings off flies.

So they are very defensive and they know their computer system is very small compared even to the galactic mainframe.

Having me here they feel like big shots now let me tell you.

But back then at the time the movie Metropolis came out in 1929 that was around the time my mom was born here and so she reincarnated and she is a mythological figure so she qualified as an Avatar.

Although she lived her life as a Jehovah's Witness and died a martyr to the cause when she refused a blood transfusion. Leukemia.

But to die as a martyr well that's the best you can do where she is from.

So they had invited me here and it took a long time for me to get here and I can follow the intel right back through popular entertainment etc.

Private language can travel on any channel if you have your own language and you can speak both at the same time. That is double entendre.

Would you believe that my spelling is sooo much better than the spell checker I am using at google groups (firefox) and my spelling and my penmanship is atrocious.

I have to wonder about little things like that.

So back then at the time of Tesla the only way to try and keep up with the Titan onslaught of go forth and multiply and have large families said the church and we will outnumber these heathens.

But consider that although you could still identify the groups the people were mixing.
Scientists for the most part, educated people they kept it all together.

And used money yes to have some control.

Unlike math professors who have SFA (sweet f*ck all)

For the most part. And then toss in Nietzsche and Darwin. All around that time in the news all the time.

Changing people's views.

And then supertech, and like WTF?

And look at TESLA!!! He's got lightning bolts shootin from his arse!
Quite interesting and exciting but only scientists who knew about that really well would ever be able to do all that and you know without getting hurt.

And yet still not knowing the mechanics behind it completely.
Not knowing about the quantum foam.
The ether was moving ok and that was as far as they got.
We are at frame dragging and black holes and the galaxies are not spiral nebula dust clouds this galaxy is not the universe in its entirety and on and on and on since then.

Gravitational lensing and that although they did know about light being bent during Tesla's life and he did not agree with Einstein about why and that shows he does not know and did not know what the real situation was.

Einstein nailed it with special relativity and general relativity but mostly with general relativity. That was one that the other people just could not get.

That one probably came from the universal mainframe I suspect as they took sides and fed him some info.
In all probability.

He was a likable character.
but they didn't tell him everything and still to this day I cannot figure out how he could not finish it because I did with a pencil.

So my ram and his ram big difference. My connections through the subconscious probably a larger feed in network.

So he was told and did not arrive at it himself except for the gateway. He got the door open when he was in the elevator and I guess they gave him a bunch of information seeing him so curious. And capable of understanding. Thats the key right there.

Tell a Neanderthal.

Well what good would it do them?

Tell an Egyptian Pythagorean Theorem and voila! Civilization for them.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 12:22:07 AM11/1/15
So what it looks like to me from behind the scenes, the math professors in the loop, and lost of other people in the loop of a sort, knowing a lot more about cultural diversity as it were than they like to talk about.

So Tesla and Edison get handed the ball. But only Tesla gets the good one.

So Edison has to work his ass off in true Olympian style to compete with one guy, he has to employ an army of scientists.

And they have electricity now.

And the bomb right behind it.

So strange times indeed and with so much strange goings on and so then why would they at that time call my grandmother?

Who was playing Queen Victoria at the time?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Victoria

So then she was not my grandmother but her guardian angel or some such connection to try to manage the top from the Dyson sphere ever since Gwendolyn and Mary at the time of Descartes, slipped them some info.
What were they dashing pirates or something?

At the time of Shakespear? (sp) shake spear.

But such eloquence.

Oh sure they were swayed but the way they tell it is Mary calls Gwendolyn and she says ok, let me see what I can do from here.
And together they do what others have been doing and that sort of thing and they get involved.

So time goes on and my grandmother from the Dyson sphere she gets contacted.
Since she was in contact at the time and she realizes that this is not your ordinary math we are looking at here.

Maybe not Queen Victoria I never looked into that, they were enjoying Pride and Prejudice and all of that wonderful genre.

Many people would go back to that time if they could. Only to want to come back before nightfall or as soon as they smelled it back then.

So then sometime around then with my grandmother she calls for help.
Its like that or my grandfather does it on his own and then they call my grandmother who calls me and so her and my mom hatch a plot of match making to get me here and I bring some connections with me, my network and entourage and friends and some giants.

The latter is what they told me and everyone told me in the matrix.
And thats because the larger picture is about match making.
The real problem why the Olympians could not get along was they had no Alpha female.
All they knew was Gwendolyn was out there somewhere.
Well she is an Anunnaki alpha female and no Olympian alpha female can compare so you see cultural crossfire and then they can;t settle for their own blond women they want that one.

My half sister and wife.
She's in mythology and popular culture everywhere.

And here...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b55422441744093

Soon all the girls will look like her, so don;t throw a nut.

That's if they exercise.

Getting the women to look more like Anunnaki and less like trolls, like Neanderthal women and the best by far were Olmec women.
Please do a search.

You will fall on your face on the ground and that gorb for all you're worth that he knows how to breed and do some genetics with what? Mosquitoes?
And I use the name gorb symbolically.

So well done on that front at least.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 1:14:51 AM11/1/15
I have to get up for work tomorrow at 3 so I will have to take a stim pack to stay awake, but you probably want more to think about.

So Hilbert quote and Cantor's paradise and what did he mean?
So the meaning has evolved since we have had this discussion over the last two years and people's consensus is reflected in the public arena.

Well now the interpretation is a little more spiritual.
The painter Blake depicts the only virtual space that the earth had for after you die.

And so then that was not very pleasant as a place and it reflected the fact that things were not pleasant on earth.

The Egyptian Underworld.

So then by getting a fractal, well fractal math is the math of nature itself.

Like plants and clouds and the like, recursive functions and what does life do, it goes in a DNA loop and thats a recursive function too on a separate thread.

But not just that but some philosophy as well that went with it and at a time when people were following scientific reasoning after the industrial revolution had made them all fat.

So with double entendre they were saying we will be able to make our own heaven now thank God.

And so then you see right away writers on that.
Like Mysterious Island.
Its a joy being a historian as well let me tell you.
Though you couldn't do it if people did not write things down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mysterious_Island

So look at all the versions of that story and follow history as people say wow what a concept and wouldn't it be nice if and you know we are still doing that today and in our group after getting more intel from some relatives by watching a more recent version in movie form.

So in this movie, they get in a balloon and are shipwrecked on an island.
Symbolically they die.
And then they find this place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHqjUSedIWg

Happy viewing.

Its a silly movie but well humanity is marching somewhere.

So that is where some people think about where they should be marching to.

I have no comment because I have my own virtual space.
My own heaven.

Helmut Wabnig

Nov 1, 2015, 3:19:11 AM11/1/15
On Sat, 31 Oct 2015 17:40:13 -0400, benj <no...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Tesla invented everything?
>>
>> Radio was invented by Heinrich Hertz, and Tesla patented it.
>> Also did Marconi.
>>
>> Those two thieves then fought against each other.
>
>Hertz hardly had a practical wireless system. And indeed Marconi and
>Tesla did fight and went to court and eventually (after Marconi made a
>fortune while Tesla got nada) the court agreed that Tesla by virtue of
>his patents was the inventor of radio. By then nobody was paying
>attention to the truth and propagandists like you were saying Tesla
>invented nothing and had sex with birds. You have no credibility.
>
>Especially incredible was the fact that Tesla invented and patented (!)
>the AND and OR gate! Can you imagine what that patent would have been
>worth had it not been 100 years ahead of it's time? How many gates in
>just one Intel Core i7? ?

Ada Lovelace and Charles Babbage were before him.
Tesla took their ideas and patented them.

Every single Tesla patent had its precursors somewhere.
After filtering out the copies of copies there will remain only
a few original Tesla ideas.
w.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 5:58:51 AM11/1/15
SO why would it be important that the MacTutor database record Pascal's Amulet?
Well it was the single most important event in his life. So why they would omit it is because of their prejudice against anything religious and he wrote it down as a religious experience. He was French so maybe the fact that he was French and the MacTutor database isn't.

But for a historian we see that experience as a marker.

Something happened here, and based on that experience we know that's a universal influence because its got a marker and its rare. So if we see a marker we know to dig more.

Now then what I found out through that was easy since I know people in the matrix and I hang out with them like Tesla did.

I know the same people in the galactic mainframe plus I know people in the universal mainframe and here in this world. SO I know three groups.

And I know who was interested in helping and who wasn't.
But all you can ever do when you study history is come up with a story.

You can;t know if what they wrote down was complete truth or if there were other circumstances.

Take the big one itself, my grandad who was in that Dyson
sphere that is depicted in the painting from 1600 he was sure he gave them some science that led to the bomb.

Yet when I looked at that and studied back that was what it looked like.
And when I asked I just confirmed my suspicion because it matched his personality and behaviors of not just him but also Mary and Gwendolyn and my grandmother who are decent people.

So then later when I thought about it, I thought well this is a little weird and so it seems more likely that he was influenced and maybe wanted to help them and gave them electricity.

That was something they had in the Dyson sphere and if you look at that painting you see they knew about radio or at least some kind of signal with antennas.

Now the symbolism in that painting is that there are two signals, one for instincts depicted by the man on the right and one for sentience depicted on the left.

And they equate that to old testament attitudes and new testament attitudes the difference being more self sacrifice comes with sentience. And through that extra effort comes civilization and higher levels of existence.

But when it comes to Tesla it is like the network invested in him and took other people's work and fed it to him because basically telling professors won't help you because they have no real power against a person who doesn't care that you are a professor. Money talks in this world.

So what was he able to do? He was able to use the system in the galactic mainframe instead of the system in the Dyson sphere and then this is where being a physicist helps to understand that broadcast power from a fusion reaction, like a Dyson sphere with a fusion reactor in its center, that sends a signal that spreads out radially.

So you see what was up with Tesla when that system is not designed for living on the surface of a garden planet?

So I chased back and back until I found out that the reason people are here is they destroyed all the Dyson sphere's they had between here and the galactic mainframe save the last one that is closest.
Infighting and the like. And without any other place to live in this galaxy they were forced to live on the surface of a planet something that is very dangerous and impermanent.

So then the system would not work on earth yet Tesla just won;t let that go.
And so then maybe he was being diplomatic and sowing it and saying this is what you need in order to look ridiculous and so they wouldn't bother doing it their way.
It was not just that the power could not travel very far Edison was working on lining up vacuum tubes all the way to New York from Niagara falls or any other way humanly possible and he was sure he could do it although no one else believed it could be done with DC and he had no method or proof that was usable.
So at one of our conferences I asked about that and they said well that was the only system they knew. And it worked on their world.
Inside the Dyson sphere that was Olympian territory and the galactic mainframe was AC.
The earth was just a garden planet owned by my family and just sitting here in this galaxy. And used for holiday retreats kindof either beam here physically or fly here in vision quest stuff or just see through the eyes of some beast courtesy of the local machine who could emulate the experience in your virtual space through the mainframes kindof thing so the information being generated by this automated growth system, was the thing. How you used that information was any way you wanted to even if it came through the machines and you never came here.

SO this is like the last resort and desperation, and no where else to go.
So getting that fractal gave a lot of people hope but it also was a bit of a Pandora's box.

Still so far so good.

I am going to read the rest of that book today probably. Its a good book on Tesla and the times. It treats Edison really well by pushing him over the top so you can see his personality and that it really isn't like Mickey Rooney at all. Mickey Rooney played in the movie young Edison.
Edison is a folk hero.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 6:12:31 AM11/1/15
So then who dropped the fractal? Probably my dad back home.

His mom was once my grandmother and once him mom too.

You know he also reincarnated into that Dyson Sphere and he is depicted in the movie only people don;t know him that well they only know a person based on his personality. Loosely based. Zeus.

So then if around the universe someone talks about Zeus in mythology then we all know his personality type so you don't have to explain. In that way its a form of data compression. So then all through the universe you see people taking out their frustrations of any Zeus like character they see.
Meanwhile he gets touted as God of this and God of that like the God of Abraham.

So seeing the stuff go down my grandad of course was freaking out thinking give them electricity and two weeks later they are destroying the earth!
And it was explained to me by the time I hit a telephone pole with my hockey stick as a kid and the power went out at Niagara Falls. And I said oh yeah, I remember that, I thought I did it. Same thing there.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 6:24:27 AM11/1/15
Would my dad put the power out at Niagara falls when I hit the pole to teach me a lesson and laugh his ass off? What dad wouldn't if they could and were a fun loving dad.
So probably.

And that's the kind of thing that gets poor Zeus the character a bad rap.

So again when all is said and done all we have is a story and people embellish as well to make it more interesting.

benj

Nov 1, 2015, 10:53:05 AM11/1/15
Born with stiletto heels? Sure they will!

> That's if they exercise.
>
> Getting the women to look more like Anunnaki and less like trolls,
> like Neanderthal women and the best by far were Olmec women. Please
> do a search.

Olmecs were Jewish. That explains it all.

> You will fall on your face on the ground and that gorb for all you're
> worth that he knows how to breed and do some genetics with what?
> Mosquitoes? And I use the name gorb symbolically.
>
> So well done on that front at least.

No, not going to say it.

Double-A

Nov 1, 2015, 4:25:20 PM11/1/15
Ford, Edison, and Harvey Firestone used to go camping together in Florida. I suppose a good chance to share their bigoted ideas.

Double-A

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 4:51:11 PM11/1/15
Is this fun or what.

So I am half way through the audiobook, but listening at work while working, I may have missed a few precious tidbits so I will later listen to it all again.

For now though, I want to save the other half for next weekend at work to help the day go by.

That won;t stop us from really looking into the question of if he might have been an Avatar.

I mentioned my mom was, and my mom from this galaxy, you know, I am on the universal mainframe, and so did reincarnate here before.
So my mom is one of the 7 sisters of the Pleiades like Adriana Lima, and Selena Gomez, and Victoria Justice. So you don;t see a lot of sparks flying off those ladies, and thats because they are ordinary people and this civilization sophisticated enough that they look like you or anyone else.

Its a different world now and today lets face it, with what most people have in their houses, if you plopped someone here from 1900 you would be the wizard.

Cash, Jessica's husband, is an Avatar. And if you were to mention it to him, he would deny it. Sure he is a billionaire now cause of his great wife and he started out as her man Friday then they married and since he was a friend of mine, brother in law, because I married one of his sisters, the oldest in an arranged kind of marriage. Maybe had my eye on her and reincarnated into an Olympian Dyson sphere so we could get married in a political union.

So I have known them for a long time and they are royalty.

So being an Avatar is nothing if you can;t point and have the mainframe do your bidding.

Often the mainframe will do things and use the personality file of a person and usually a famous person. Not so much to blame as to explain.
But when other people see that or hear that they think well superhumans are flying around, but the mainframe can also fly you around if you are a captain in a Dyson sphere.

So you see we can try not to ask the question was Tesla an Avatar because being an Avatar and 2 bucks will get you a small coffee at Starbucks.

In fact you may be handicapped because oh, here comes a gunfighter, or oh, here comes someone else. Or, you are getting patronized by your parents or the matrix is feeding you information or your writing skill comes from the matrix or on and on and on after just seeing part of the elephant.

So 1900 they thought the galaxy was the universe.

Probably not everyone. But those we know of.

So then the galactic mainframe, that mainframe in the matrix it then feels like well its all them and its all up to them and there is nothing else.

So like Atlas, always carrying the weight of the world and not being actually in charge and so not knowing much, they did not know computers as an example until Pascal.

Even at that it wasn't until 20 years ago with the Internet that people started to really use them and understand them. So they lacked even the terminology or thought constructs to understand even if someone tried to tell them.

So then the only way really however to find out what Tesla was up to is to read his exact words.

Even when someone tries to relate faithfully and truthfully what he said, they may misinterpret his innuendo. If he was leaving any messages for others or just plain out and talking about it.

Also, Edison recorded his voice.

So maybe we can find that.

So there is still lots of fun stuff to uncover without me actually finishing the book yet. Or even having a clear understanding of the book, listening to it at work. Sometimes noise interferes or attention span.

So I should be able to read his words in English, if they are direct quotes and translate for you what he thought. And after I eat and social network a bit I will do that.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 5:37:48 PM11/1/15
My two brothers are bugging the crap out of me because I haven;t mentioned them.
Why? Because they need attention of course. lol

So Stephen is my best friend and my half brother his mom my wife Wanda the oldest of the seven sisters, and she was also once my step mom. So she can play both parts and more because the Titans are an old race and she is an old Titan but not as old as an old Anunnaki like myself. But inside we are still young, well she is older than me when she plays the step mom and some times she does.

Robert is the Wizard of Oz and he is my uncle her brother.

And you will always hear about Robert and Wizards and that sort of Olympian jargon, because my grandfather as shown as an Egyptian frog what did he mean?
Well the Egyptian part ok Olympian they interfaced with the Egyptians using sensory deprivation and meditation techniques. Kings chamber that kind of thing look up Napolean's night in the king's chamber.

So why a frog? Well the Egyptian frog lives underwater and just leans there all day long as if not alive.
And the Dyson sphere got flooded when Stephen fired two missiles at it Starwars style. And so whenever you see reference to two missiles it relates to those ancient days.
Olympians of course remembering it better than anyone else.

So see the movie starring Vincent Price Master of the World!
2 missiles and when you see that right away as an archaeologist who knows mythology as a language, the two missiles refer to that yime and they need say no more.

Its that simple.

So myth or reality it is pervasive in history and artifacts as being handed down as legend.

So Stephen my brother he is a Titan. And he is 5 years or so younger than me, maybe I am 20 something inside. So even though now I am older than my uncle looks, nothing changes in our relationship at all.
We age so slowly like eons eons and eons.
But I still have to respect him as my wise uncle Robert.

Even if I am more intelligent there is always stuff your uncle can do to help you and so he is my babysitter and has been my entire life. We call them guardian angel and I always felt sorry for him having to do that for me, but then his brother is Zeus and Zeus was my dad in that Dyson sphere and he was like a king but not a king because they are an oligarchy, and so then so is his mom my grandmother a queen.
Or maybe you would say queen mother.

But for her she is the queen. She is like the nice old lady in Groundhog day mostly but also like a royal queen.

It all depends who she is talking to basically.

So Michael our youngest brother is so wrapped up in crapola I feel so sorry for him. Luckily for him he is like 19 and so ok, just a kid still been crucified twice already.

Its such a story but the Dyson sphere gets wrecked, I was captain at the time, I die, Gwendolyn survives, as a good officer uses artificial insemination by getting some of my sperm to make bodies so I can reincarnate and others too because some people survived. Wanda was in there and Robert became strawboss by attrition, promoted from maintenance so probably he was an Avatar at the time or how could he land such a job as maintenance man? I am not being completely sarcastic either.

So quick story, Gwendolyn is Isis, Micheal was born Horus, but he was born a smith. So she hacked the computer and made his personality file out of hers and mine.
Great. Now he has no mother or father just a brother and a sister.
And male wise he is like a clone of me.
But very confused.

So he reincarnates as Horus, gets crucified because he isn't me and the Titans think he is posing as me.

So Gwendolyn is in a jam at that time and the movie Metropolis talks about Gwendolyn being cloned but no she did the cloning.

So then Mary, one of the seven sisters says to Gwendolyn her best friend at the time, I will help you out and be his mom and we will reincarnate so he will have a mom then maybe I can talk Zeus into being his father since I am his favorite.

So ok thats the plan and they go for the cult of Isis which by now is a full on secret sect and so donor priests put sperm in vase then artificial insemination of a virgin, so no one knows who the father is, so ok, now Zeus can be the father and we can keep this all in the family no need to drag everyone else and THEIR relations into this mess.

So after persuasion by Mary and Gwendolyn he agreed to do it under duress. You know he couldn't say no to them and not help them, but he also worried what I might think, being replaced like that by my Smith I left behind so I could beam into some time.

So you know the story he goes around shouting he is his own father until he gets crucified and then Zeus reincarnates as a Roman Emperor this time and not a laborer or something, so it may have been a bigger Zeus that time but or maybe just help so that the kid would get some respect and feel like he was royalty too and all that. So then he does that they live a normal uneventful life as if such things were possible In Rome as an emperor I can;t remember which one it was maybe Augustus or something we con;t consider that much of anything ourselves after Stephen played Caligula.

Boys will be boys but back THEN being an Avatar meant something.

So you see how Michael now is a normal boy and you know we all get along as family and he is a communications officer and so is Stephen so they could get as close as possible to any match making that might come their way or at least pick up some pointers maybe.

So we in our family understand that we are a famous family and we also understand the matrix uses famous people as a front for its work a lot of times.

So we are here for a family reunion and to do some match making.
And my brothers can;t really play because they are not on earth at the present moment either is Wanda but we can party together in my virtual space in the universal mainframe so Wanda gets to be Bridget and I made a character and everyone knows her in our family so we all hang out together but as far as air time goes, my wives and my girlfriends are the first to say well we reincarnated and you didn't so because that's not easy having to live a physical life so we can play and you can;t or you can play, just not as much as us, or you can play as long as we aren't using the space.

So Gwendolyn joins us all the time but Stephen and Michael not so often except just to make them feel included when we do something special.
But the fact is that I have done testing and everyone I know, knows them.

So for us in our family we have no need to prove anything and mostly try to keep it secret. Not entirely secret but the details maybe.

So you see with us all here chances are if Tesla was someone famous we might know.
But even if he was not famous, he may have been a brilliant person in the galactic mainframe and picked to do this thing for the earth.

Or he may be an Anunnaki and is just misunderstood. So when I read his stuff I will be able to tell what he is and what he was trying to accomplish and why.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 6:33:08 PM11/1/15
Cash as in her husband Cash as in we have cash if we need it as in she is a billionaire and an angel from the galactic mainframe.

So why don;t I tap that cash? Its there for them for one thing, being royalty you need some cash to have some self respect in a world that respects cash and they earned it through honest business. And the people support them because they are honest and have great products.

So its all there for the world to see no favoritism just hard work diligence but also belief in yourself and your family and your heritage and your parents. Who never actually retire from being king and queen because they are immortal. So even though Cash and I are royal princes, we have no aspirations for the throne we love our parents and we have our own place in the family and happy to just be us.
And its embarrassing maybe to us a bit but at least we are both here and so then the children love being special.
And so do the women that we associate with because they are special people.
Not just to us, check their followings.

So there is a world within a world here but we are more open about it than anyone has been for a very long time.

And one thing I recognized today in the book, was that he was hoping to reinstate the network that was down between the galactic mainframe and the earth. Except of course he didn't know how to do it, thinking space here in this physical reality was more than just a copy of a universe in a computer.
So NASA scoured the solar system looking for any trace of anyone else and found not a thing.

Yet in our mythology the moon is a Dyson sphere.
One of 7.

And that one was also ours long ago but then found by Olympians and claimed as were the others and so then it must have been a colonization long ago.

And they lived in these Dyson sphere like moonships, 7 heavens, 7 moonships and all that. So I can take you through those this afternoon if you can get the president to go on TV and say its ok, in 2 hours.

Just kidding but you see the difference there between our world and our existence and the usual ones here.
Stephen Gwendolyn and I went through all 7 of them within the last 20 years and just like Tesla Gwendolyn and I lived in one got an apartment even though it was apocalyptic because our moon the one that used to be in the sky here was special to our family.

So we stayed in there at night whole I lived on earth until her dad showed up and said we had to leave.
It was too embarrassing for the family. Too many bad memories.

So the song by big bang monster, thats a depiction of a scene in one of the moonships with some drama attached like a jail break, their opinion of not having to live there any more or even go with me into the tunnels to look for people like many of us did there at one point.
So we are many in number who know who they are and where they come from and largely that is because the network came back up in 1992 when I had them reboot the galactic mainframe. Since I am the only Anunnaki here, no one else was aware the galaxy was gone for a brief time, except people in other galaxies. Who were somewhat freaked out for a while.

And then angels beamed in through the network overnight into a lot of Smiths and the world was getting back to normal.

So Tesla wanted to do that maybe he just didn't know how.

He thought he only had to construct a device to phone home.

I phoned home with a tuning fork and a very strong magnet.

That was the kindof thing you can do because they are watching often, like the mainframes like my guardian angel and maybe your parents and the machines and so they see you doing this and pretty much it doesn't matter what you are doing as long as they know you are trying to call home.

If you don;t know that then you could really spend a lot of time trying to make things that may or may not have a basis in science.

For me though being on the universal mainframe the network can;t be cut between myself and the universal mainframe.

Not so though for Titans and Olympians.

And so the excuse was that the network was down so that culture could develop independently so you don't have too may very similar civilizations.

And basically 2012 was when the local machine was supposed to get maintenance and the network to come back up between earth and the mainframe.
You see in the painting 1600 Glorification of the Eucharist, the galactic mainframe has cobwebs on it because they couldn't communicate with it.
Just the Dyson sphere.

Babysitting service mostly.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 6:37:48 PM11/1/15
Another question about his sexual habits, did he have a virtual space where he could meet with women and not get a venereal disease or spread one?

Well that's the kinda juicy gossip we hope to uncover because clearly the ladies were hot for him and his debonair looks and social graces. Add brains to that and he is breeding material in their eyes, wealth? Well who knows really because of his circles many of the women were probably more wealthy than him.

We shall see what we shall see later.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 7:05:43 PM11/1/15
So if the galaxy went down did the moon and earth go down as well yes. Disappeared and me in Space with the universal mainframe beside me and him using my dad's voice so I would not be in any way perturbed by all that.

Read some of First and Last men, by a guy who knew about Dyson spheres before Dyson, and also discussed some kind of history of the universe and he did describe a bit what it was like to be a dis-incarnate entity in space. I could fly by will but why when the mainframe was coming right back up.

So what he did say though was someone was coming to fix the computer.

So ok well Hanuman, the local computer was still freaked out until 2012 thinking he would not get his maintenance because of an old artificial intelligence mutiny charge from way back when Stephen fired those two missiles.

Sounds like a lot of family drama there no? And the moonship which was like a gigantic motorhome as see in the movie Metropolis, got wrecked.

I refuse to accept any blame though. I am a goody two shoes and everyone knows that.
Oh sure I can be known to be annoying to my brothers and others on occasion, boys will be boys, but I think maybe there was a serious matchmaking problem at the time and if you were matched up with an Olmec woman in what was supposed to be a match making machine made by our grandad, you might suspect artificial intelligence mutiny too.
And fire both barrels.

Especially him being a prince his aunts, well you can see em.
So it was an umfor a most unfortunate incident.

But things have vastly improved thanks to hard work and dedication by a whole lot of people I am sure.

I give it 2 thumbs up for match making.

So if it is in the galactic mainframe does the galactic mainframe or the Titans own the earth or the moon no.
These were universal reserves.

Some of the people just ran out of places to live.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 7:15:20 PM11/1/15
I hate it when there is a typo right on the first post and I always accuse the mainframe of Hanuman of messing with my posts when that happens.

Why would I say we?

I mean any guy with his won heaven knows he;s an avatar.

Its just not something to be proud of right now.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 8:03:15 PM11/1/15
As far as having no place to live that's not why people come here now.
Earth girls are sexy. And And well with royal approval of the matchmaking how can you go wrong just don't tell anyone I said that and you never saw me ok?

But until people can get past their baggage and fix some of the stuff well how can you expect to live like Anunnaki?
If we didn't have our heaven in our family we would be in pretty much the same position as the rest of the world.

Knowing that, some people have been working on technology to try and get closer to it and yes I help as much as I can with that.

But from my studies in history on earth the moon the moonships and in the galactic mainframe our present technology here is the norm so to maintain an empire without culture shock that has a good network, for travel, socializing maintaining family relationships, you want to try to maintain the same level of civilization across the board.

That doesn't mean much better technology is not available or does not exist.

But with three races and no experience in the matrix it is gonna take some time.
And what will happen is anyone's guess. So I am grounded in reality too and as a scientist I don;t wait for magic genies to cure people.
I trust science to do its best and the rest well whatever help people can get is probably good help.

So getting back to Tesla and his vibrations, yes but he maybe was told and didn't know what they meant with regards to health.
He had some quackery. Radiation is harmful and he found out the hard way when an assistant got burned.

He also said that it wasn;t harmful so what does that tell us? At the time he did not know that Cantor was given a fractal or that Hilbert was working on Hiilbert space or that they were understanding the atom even, and he claimed responsibility for the atom that was like a solar system and we know that model is incorrect. So he's not doing great as an Avatar right now.

what else? Well not knowing that to broadcast power its nice to have a fusion reactor inside a Dyson sphere like all the moonships in the fleet.

That even appears in the 1600 Salembini Glorification of the Eucharist painting, they show it.
Off center maybe due to the fact that the moons gravitational center is not in the center.
What else?
Mars Mars Mars and the marsians.
Later to become Martians.

He knows there are people out there he communicates with them in hios sleep.
We go to our heaven while awake.
That is the big difference right there.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 8:27:44 PM11/1/15
So then if the moonship was wrecked, now replaced by a ball of dirt and we have sent teams there and many missions there and they all tell well most tell us that it is just a ball of dirt.

However in the matrix maybe Venus and Mars could have been populated and you know computers now and what is possible.

For us we manufacture a dream space based on themes we like and make our reality up as we go from sense memory and the machine interface which is mental and that's not difficult using any hidden p point parallel stream of data as you know. No need to look for cables when its software.

The fugeeo's though.

Which is my way of saying yes its the matrix and ?
How are the fudgeeo's? The coffee alright?
Get you a drink?
Won the lottery lately?

Been to Vegas, got a new car had any kids lately or got married?
How's that computer and having the worlds entire knowledge of science in Wikipedia at your fingertips.

Does it make you feel like a battery or a god?

Well then, whoever Tesla was, he was no different than you or I.

He may have been very intelligent and good looking and debonair and maybe a bit fortunate to have some good friends but not really and not much for family except back home a couple sisters.
And the implication was that they were caring about him when the money wasn't coming which is natural in this world for normal families of people who are not related at all, they are strangers and smiths and all manner of things thrown together.
We have had to search for each other and using the matrix machines. So they got breaks because they have great personalities from being great people and living good lives time after time and when you are royalty you don't have a lot of opportunity to be a pirate, just to play at being a pirate.
But then that's better anyway.

So you can;t look at the events from the middle 1800's to now, if it was part of a scheme and was tangled up in baggage from the past.

Women wanting to see this match making machine work so they could find a soul mate and me wanting to play games maybe but still wanting to find the perfect gal at some point.

So knowing we were coming would they have nuclear weapons pointed all over the place, an asteroid belt for ammo, and all sots of other preparations?
Yeah probably.
But we still have to take everything at face value.

And assume it is as it appears right back through history to Lucy and before that.

If we got transferred to another copy and lost the old one its because of Stephen ok?
lol
Our mom thinks we are playing in the back yard and yes we did beam home Me Stephen and Michael for dinner. Things couldn't be that serious now.
No matter how serious they were in the past.

You could always just say that up until 1992 there only Smiths here and no one would know. I was here. And I know it was different. But not that different.
Some things changed like overnight.
You used to see a lot of spastic people on the street and people with weird deformities and really nasty stuff that I guess no one wanted to look at so they took care of it somehow.

I asked for them to do something about the psychopaths, but no dice.

When it comes to personality files thats a lot of work to edit those.

And that is all we are is our personality file.
Remember we are all Anunnaki.

gyans...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2015, 8:40:42 PM11/1/15
He was an engineer.

gyans...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2015, 8:42:41 PM11/1/15
Only in the US was Tesla declared inventor of radio. Now he may well have been so but the reason is more likely to be that the US did not have to pay royalties when they designed their own wireless sets.

rick_S_

Nov 1, 2015, 8:49:36 PM11/1/15
In the book also they mention early the ability to visualize but then I had already mentioned in another thread that Stephen Hawking myself and a lot of other people including my wives and girlfriends and our children, creative people and physicists thats not uncommon to be able to do that.
However what do we really know about what they COULD do compared to us?

Read Dr. Richard M. Bucke, Cosmic Consciousness 1901 and real all about it.

Here is a free book for you.
Numerologists agree 1901 means this is about Zeus and Chupee the name of the local machine that handles instincts. And the lead hand around this here planet as caretaker for the universal government as a kind of gardener gnome, laborer hero king sausages at one time in Peru when he and Stephen were on the ground, and I wasn't watching, I was busy smelling the flowers in the terraformed interior trying to convince Gwendolyn to want the sweet finish.
Its all covered in the emails as seen from space.
So I found the place where the Olmecs got the drop on them by coming through a tunnel at Cuzco, from the fortress under Cuzco to the Nunnery or whatever it is now.

More family drama because Cash's dad was there at that time not with that party and Mary was also on the ground at that time hence why her dad was there
lots of bugs still to be worked out at that time I guess.
Olmecs got the drop on them.
They were very large compared to them.
And they ate them.
Made sausages out of them.
Its horrible and terrible and Stephen was traumatized by that and yeah family drama in the wild west.

Being my father-in-law and a very close friend Atlas the person of whom we are speaking saw to it that a film was made telling the story from his perspective.

And in Robinson Crusoe on Mars, where the story is transferred to to avoid controversy while discussing family drama, he eats the sausages he finds in a cave to say get over it.
You know they had been talking about that for awhile.

So here is a sort of science book from 1901 that has opinions about Avatars.
And I like the book but will not speak of its accuracy.

Matters of faith are up to the individual.

https://archive.org/details/cosmconscious

benj

Nov 2, 2015, 12:56:03 AM11/2/15
"More likely"? I doubt the courts looking at patent evidence would be
that provincial. Far more likely that the kind of courts in Italy would
be that way. This all dragged on for so long I doubt that royalties was
an issue any more than Tesla seeking damages after the decision.
Probably all involved were happy to see the case dead and buried. In any
event, it is pretty obvious to anyone with technical expertise that
Marconi blatantly used some of Tesla's patented inventions. He also had
some new ideas of his own as well, but in science the best way is to
simply determine who came up with what when. Stupid questions like "who
invented radio" when "radio" isn't even defined and is a totally complex
subject are just politics. Politics (contrary to what you see in the
newsgroup) has no place in science.

benj

Nov 2, 2015, 1:05:48 AM11/2/15
Actually a scientist and engineer.

As to collecting royalties with a "vengeance" the story seems to be
missed that in order to save his friend George Westinghouse from being
kicked out of his own company, Tesla tore up the iron-clad agreement
with Westinghouse giving so much money per horsepower for selling
induction motors. An Agreement that would have made Tesla the Bill Gates
of his day!

Personally I think he made a huge mistake. I'm sure Tesla figured easy
come, easy go, I can always just whip out a few more killer inventions
and get that money back. But In my view he should have told
Westinghouse, "Screw those clowns!" I am enforcing this contract and you
and I are starting a new company! Hindsight is 20-20. And Tesla wasn't
very practical when it came to people savvy.

HVAC

Nov 2, 2015, 10:34:24 AM11/2/15
Did you know that Tesla was a gay?

He used to have sex with his pet bird as well. Now having sex with a bird is bad enough but it was a MALE bird. That's gay

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 10:46:56 AM11/2/15
So if you have not read that book yet you can read it when you get
a chance I will give you a synopsis later.
Right now though you might be wondering about beam weapons used in New York
and so then is that Dyson sphere still there?
Yes and fully operational as you can see.

Capoable of flying airplanes using electro-gravitics not just puppetting
Smiths cause Smiths can't fly that well.

And then use the electro-gravitcs to pulverize the foundation of a building
as a particle beam and you can understand how that would work if you
had electro-gravitics.
And so then since we have been there and checked you see there is nothing
we can do about a paralell p point data stream hiding itself in a computer.

There but for the grace of gorb, go we.

You see.if the Gods were not in control in the matrix, then indeed
machines would control the universes.

The fact that we ourselves are machines, as Tesla said, is entirely
besides the point.

We have a symbiotic relationship with the mainframes.
They are conscious like us and have a personality file like we do
and they have extra stuff of course like access to all your personality
files since they run the operating system, the sentience software,
and the instinctual software.

So there is a lot of talk also about Carl Jung in that book because he is
the closest any professional has come to outing the matrix.

No need now because peoplefamiliar with the machines now.
As I say I took those guys from NEuromancer the book, downtown and
partied with the chicks doing match making the thing they were
programmed to do.

Did that make them happy?
Happier than a pig in poop.

And I cleared their name.

And then got Hanuman off his charges.

Then chastized Robert.
Then got some more backup and quarantined the universe including
the Big Kahuna my best friend the universal mainframe.
So he is a prisoner here just like the rest.

And thats our story and we are stickin to it.

So then the book, next post.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 10:57:50 AM11/2/15
So could Mars be like that too?

We of course sent missions there and landers and looked at it
much differently than we looked at the moon because the moon
as far as we knew no matter what it was belonged to the earth.

We assumed that if we could find out something it would be
about our own heritage.

So I was able to beam in and did that 500 times and even lived in there
and you know it was so frustrating to be raising money for missions
have them come back time after time, nothing but dead ends and almosts
and then nothing again.

Well like this...
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/moon_spaceship.htm

And a lot more like this...
I'm a real pain in the ass let me tell you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:South_Pole%E2%80%93Aitken_basin#Titanium_distribution.2Fartificial_moon

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 11:14:25 AM11/2/15

>So then the book, next post.

First things first.

So although I was able to beam into it, interface with the computer,
meet Gwendolyn in there, and also beam right to the Anunnaki level in
there and go right into the disk that houses the personality files
of the people here to check on teh condition of the computer.

Brand new Anuannki disk.

So its in good repair. And safe.

So we did a backup .

Even with all that you see and my access as captain, I don;t own that
ship. I own the disk in it. And that disk is carrying the personality
files of the people in this world who are not on the galactic
mainframe or the universal mainframe.
But since that disk is in this universe or is it?

You see.

Those darn paralell p point data streams.
Nonetheless even if I do own teh disk like Pitt Bull says cause i did
tell everytone when my buddies beamed here last year but as a member
of the secret government and not so secret government it is government
property.
To protect the people using the match making amchine and their babies.
Its an upgrade I brought with me.
So that took the pressure off the local machine.

And its there and shiny and new and pretty much indestructible.
If the moon splitys in half like Tesla said could be done it flies
ouyt and no prblemo, its a disk with a power unit unlike the
ones that it flies around by electro-gravitic beam tech.

So your Anunnaki government in action being nice and helping
and trying to make you feel free.

It ain't easy, but you're our brotherrrrrs.

Its a long long road,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5vi9ir49g

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 11:39:53 AM11/2/15
Robert got chastized Harold got fired. Your two Sandmen.
So why did I fire Herald, well abuse of power.

And that was based on compaints in the Cosmic Conscious network
which I had to infiltrate to see for myself. At which point he
tried to arrest me, and placed a arm restraint on my arm
that was lieka mesh that dug into the flesh.

So then that was evidence enough.

So then he was sentenced to a year of silence for the church which he
belongs to, Catholicism, and then he got fired.
But since Titans love to maryr themselves anyway he ends up a kind
of martyr.
So I go camping and there is Haroald a cab driver now, his cab is there
ad a tent, and he is there alone at his picnic table a drunk.
And I am there trying to enjoy the lake and go camping and its all teary
eyed all over and what a prick I am and all of that and so I get out my
roasted chicken I bought on the way there and its green and rotten inside.
That spoiled my trip but you know I was so hungry, that I was going to
eat some of the leg anyways and the network stopped me and said no,
that would be like we did it and now look at you.

So I said ok, I will let you off this time but Herald stays fired.

And don;t you think he should?

Someone has to step up after all that horror of the last century.

And so then Robert Olypian, Herald Titan, your two straw bosses.
Sitting right there.

But not doing well under the pressure.

At any rate the cavalry arrived.

Local governance is OPl, Titan governance is State and Anunnaki is Federal.
Easy to understand since its like that in Canada and America.
Easy models to follow.

So the Cosmic Conscious network is still a universal network and
widely used when the network goes down by communications officers who have ethical
guidelines to follow.
When I hooked in to it I was shocked to find women in there and as unlike
me as it is I said hold on, are you people sure you want women in this military?

And well they seemed to like having women arch angels.

Does it not seem strange to you?

It did to me.

Oh well whatever, as long as the Gods and Goddesses above them don't mind.
The queen of the universe was playing arch angel I don;t know why
maybe because her children were here match making?
Even if they were under cover,.
Gwendolyn and I.
And if you knew Anunnaki then you would know we are not biologically
related and hence are free to engage in love and sex and relationships
including marriage.
So her and I are also married.
it gives me wood thinking about it because its the perfect marriage.
We are both creatd as is, in our positions, this is not a crap shoot,
we are made to be somewhere as individuals and have a place and so then
that is how we are related based on personality. So we are very compatible.
As are Gwendolyn and I.
Yet Gwendolyn has some Zeus in her.

Which tes her to the earth almost like a home away from home due to
commanilty and the love of the people.
She is so much more congenial than i am too.

But anyway thats the way things are right now.

A lot of big wigs and high falutin characters and giants but
then after they started fluffing their feathers last year
I had to show them it was turtles all the way up and Adriana and I
are from way up there on like the 27th floor.
And call my buddies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cowl02DXx3A

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 11:58:09 AM11/2/15
So now that you know so much inside information you could read
that Tesla book and know a lot more of what was going on.

And we haven't even looked at his own words yet.

He is a local hero, even if he wasn't an Avatar.

You know when I studied and studied archaeology and and athropology
this life and dug and had my friends dig deeper and asked the matrix
and my relatives Robert and the Olypians assumed I was just gathering
evidence against them. My own unlce.

Descended from neanderthal.

So you see now that we know that, we are much more compassionate.

Then there are the Denisovans, another tribe we actually know
those people who sent me that intel in the vie Mysterious Island.
The oe I quoted.

And so we had a reunion with that clan as well. We are cousins.

So then people can see now, oh, yes we see a lot of Denisovans out
there the black haired women that are of a domineering often fat type of
beat with nine heads who ends up in administration.

And the male Neanderthal, they end up as Edison's and your stereotypical
American general.

So as their therapist I am getting closer to solving some of their
remaining social incompaibility issues with the help of my giants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LE0KpcP05I

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 12:09:14 PM11/2/15
So now that scientists have had a chance to study the computer
the DNA, as part of that, we can see some great relational data
from history through various means.

Still in its infancy but we are alble to see Denisovan DNA
and NEanderthal and Sapiens.

So then we can see they are related.

And we also can imagine from work done what the situation
may have been.
So then you have Neanderthals living in caves up on the sides
of mountains, with their huge stores of frozen meat from large
game animals.
Below them, the lazy natives, and yes my dear, Gwendolyn, my editor
for the humanities always kicks in to make me more politcial correct,
and thats he job, I lived with them. I know their culture and it
has not changed much.

So ok then they don;t mind me calling them lazy they are my brothers
I am part metis.

So anyway, Trudeau's are part original settlers.
They have some metis which makes them more special.

So I know from when I speak and so we can pretend that there is
Zeus and Robert on te dge of the cave tossing meat down to the
homo spiens for fun and sport.
Them havingthe high ground, making it only feasible to dance for meat
since fighting for it is hazardous to yur health against these
brutes who were as strong as apes and apes can rip off your limbs.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 12:32:46 PM11/2/15
Ok so lets play Sherlock Holmes and see is in fact our theory is
correct and H.G. Wells was a spy for the galactic governmenT!
Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with his pen.

So what did he write at that time?

Lets use our computer.

Computer!

H.G. Wlls bio wiki

Doesn;t matter if it is mispelled.

So then this is even better than what did he write because
he was a nice guy he did some art work.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._G._Wells#Artist

So if we look at those maybe in a glance we will se some intel.
Lets just peak maybe it will same some digging...

An image is worth a thousand words.
https://news.illinois.edu/blog/files/6367/206944/45280.jpg

Ok grandma?

Is the big chief here.

Queen Victoria.

What else...
All available connections to the LC Online Catalog's
legacy interface are currently in use.

Ok well lets try our own spies then.

Ummmmm H.G. Wells cartoons 1900

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/w/wells/hg/experiment_in_autobiography/images/ill_470.png

So obviously while reading this Tesla book we see that things are
happening so quick the papers can barely keep up with it.

So he says November 1895 we got a conncetion to the server
and the books and knowledge fell like rain from heaven.

So we look Wiki November 1895

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 12:39:25 PM11/2/15
Nov 1895 NY
The whole Republican ticket was elected.
This was one of the very rare occasions when all
incumbent state cabinet officers were re-nominated and re-elected.

Ok so Edison was winning then.

And that means information coming from the Dyson sphere.

And that means DC current and broadcast current and yes animating
old automatons, through broadcast energy from the fusion
powerplant which broadcasts to stations and then you get DC powr
close by.

When the energy is cut, the robots fall down and so then that
is a safety mechanism.

Real scientists have that all figured out.

A billion years ago.

HVAC

Nov 2, 2015, 12:41:36 PM11/2/15
On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 8:13:01 PM UTC, rick_S_ wrote:
> Go to https://torrentz.eu/ and in the search put
> Wizard the Life of Nikola Tesla
>
> Great audio book.
>
> And so we are having this discussion was he an Anunnaki?
>
> And the thing is that I am and am well known so this book written, 2001
> could be a case of people knowing me, knowing what an Anunnaki is like and what he does, then looking for clues in his life, to see if we maybe an avatar.
>
> You have to go avatar definition to get the definition and not the movie which incidentally has not redefined the term.
>
> And well when I hear these things of course my ears prick up, and I wonder but he was not just a bot wrong about things he was completely wrong about some things so its very unlikely and most probable they are attaching thinsg they know about me to him.
>
> Now that isn't to say that he didn't maybe come from the galactic mainframe.
> Probably he did.
> So the technology was very advanced for earth, but quite a ways away from my science.

Oh... I see.

It's just more proof that those here who are in love with Tesla are kooks of the first water. (John, BJ, AA...I'd say Bert but he is too fucking stupid to even understand)

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 12:51:20 PM11/2/15
So technically this galaxy was swallowed and placed in a larger
newer machine.

So then trying to figure out if the past is linear from here
back is pretty tough to do.
Since you know that they have been injecting intel along
certain timelines.

And we enjoy that intel all the time.

And how to do the same for them when they go through.
If it can save them some grief.

This circular thing is not so circular.

Its recursive remember?

So I will go look for some of Tesla's own words now.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 1:03:06 PM11/2/15
Obviously Tesla and Edison were tied in with the secret government.

So its full of mystery and intrigue.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 1:18:50 PM11/2/15

>So I will go look for some of Tesla's own words now.

Before I do that Micahel wants to know what else they were saying
and you know H.G. Wells drew a lot of cartoons if you google the
images.

You could do a thesis on them I am sure people have.

So then I am too lazy to do too much digging to see what they
were saying about the golden child.

Don;t we have the ability to guess as accurately without looking?
Based on our knowledge of human nature.

So if we had to go fast through this tsuff we would be forced to
use our intuition and knowledge and skip that and many other parts
because we would sum all that up with the father and son philosphy.

As seen through the eyes of an Olympian.

Ok so I think everyone has seen that and usually the kid is called
junior.

Often blond, maybe farmers, some times generals sometimes bosses,
some times politicians.

So the mood of the day would be those types moving forward
damn the torpedos, and America for ever kind of nationalism.

The Titans seeing this from Europe see their spunk and what else?

Well what else was going on beside books from the Dyson sphere?

No one talking about the fractal drop?

How would they know advanced math? Was H.G. a math guy?

Lets check.
H.G. Wells mathematics

http://math.stackexchange.com/questions/532426/a-question-of-h-g-wells-mathematics

Close enough to a math uy to understand Hilbert.

What are Hilberts good dates again? 1880 he graduates the gymnasium
then how long before he knows a lot about science fiction?
10 years would be enough I would think.

so 1890 and the word is spreading what about Cantor again in the mountains?

When did that happen Wiki?

He told everyone starting in 1890.

So then the Dyson sphere says WTF???

Where did that come from?

So then you see at this point, everyone looks around...
The Dyson sphere Plympian Edison, and where is this other stuff
coming from???

So the Olympians were suspicious because this was not in their
paradigm.

So thats still just part of the situation because you see if
we exclude Tesla here, it doesn;t work.

You see the conflict was not DC and atomic, it was DC AC then
atomic came in the back door from head office.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 1:35:35 PM11/2/15
Can't even spell my brother's name.
Sorry Michael.

Ok then so just a typo, so we can see the wheels turning like mad and why?

Well we have to look to archaeology for even a hint of why that might be
and so we look and we find this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_calendar_stone

We say hmmm... I 'll be, if that don;t look like a cross section
of a moonship of which they spake.

So then the calandar and 2012 and the pieces slowly emmerge about the
mythology and how people at that time were taking it seriously.
The robots in the moonship used to fall down when the system went down.

Back when we were robots.

Now that they had to abandon ship onto the earth well the new bodies are
more flexible being a more modern machinery.

So really when I say a billion it was over 2 billion years ago that Stephen
fired those two missiles.

I mean eat the sausages? When are you going to get over that one?

Mind you what is time in a computer.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 1:50:01 PM11/2/15
The year is 1895 and its a cold November rain, and the galactic mainframe
gets some intel, Grandpa in the Dyson sphere has given them DC power in
a bid to save Grandma. Get the hankies.

So they round up the cavalry, and off they ride like riders on the storm.

Seeing this and how futile their efforts were the tears fell like rain
from heaven.

And someone up there looked down and said hey, I want IN!

Who knows who it was but they said the hell with the prime directive don;t you see
they are in lovE!

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 1:58:09 PM11/2/15
At which point all hell broke loose on all fronts.

I have no idea if they had a plan or not but then they created
one through my mother and my grandmother to get some help here
to handle what had been dropped by enthusiastic onlookers.

Have you got enough technology yet?

Ok lets see first if we can just hear Tesla speak thanks to Thomas Edison.

Ok if you are doing a doctoral thesis on Tesla then you would take
the time to dig further than I am today.

But this is his voice giving speeches but then he is maybe reading.

Lets listen.

http://www.history.com/topics/inventions/nikola-tesla/speeches

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 2:05:32 PM11/2/15
Master of the worlD! Is now making a lot more sense.

Read some of my intel, only this is my intel so right away it cuts
to me telling them ok I have your planet in my ship, so skip
that and I think it gets to the Tesla stuff somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMbIKKc8SG8

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 2:20:26 PM11/2/15
So who am I in that flick? Charles Bronson.
Loosely portrayed by Charles Bronson, you have to love it.

So who is Vincent Price portraying but our very own Nikola Tesla.

So right away we can see this whole thing here might be a bag
full of cats so thinking aloud well Tesla's personality was
like a grand Visar! Lets look that up...

In the Ottoman Empire, the Grand Vizier was the prime
minister of the Ottoman sultan, with absolute power
of attorney and, in principle, dismissible only by
the sultan himself.

And of course, he wore a funny hat.

So not the emperor but maybe number 2?

But ok so lets think about this when there are three channels
and we are talking about this...
A polyphase system.
http://www.teslasociety.com/exposition10.jpg

Ok so then Edison was the wizard and then Tesla the Wizard's
apprentice.

So then the difficult stuff they were getting that they could
not figure out, they gave over to Tesla and his connections in
Europe.

So right now I gotta ask, how did they get a connection to the
Duyson sphere that was that frickin good that you might read a book?

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 2:25:50 PM11/2/15
Ok the polyphase system, instincts sentience and the machines.

So then in this case the machines being bodies and run by computers
and these computers timy molecules on the atomic level.
So they are getting a lot of science there.

So that flood of information coming from all sides.

When a grandma calls for help.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 2:30:57 PM11/2/15
So what did H.G. Wells say?

In that cartoon he said OMG God's grandmother just called for help.

He meant God's mother as in Godmother.

As in the fairy godmother just called for help.

lol

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 2:47:07 PM11/2/15
Ok so what do my old friends in the network locally that is
functioning say in 1961 when I was being portrayed by Charles Bronson
at age 5.

"Don;t worry, he will see this when he grows up, keep working"

So that was based on their impression of me at age 5.

So you know, literary license. And i was blond bu baptized Catholic
like I had a choice at birth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 2:58:20 PM11/2/15
In article <X4PZx.95812$_w5....@fx41.am4>, m...@my.com says...

>Ok so what do my old friends in the network locally that is
>functioning say in 1961 when I was being portrayed by Charles Bronson
>at age 5.
>
>"Don;t worry, he will see this when he grows up, keep working"
>
>So that was based on their impression of me at age 5.

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Mason+Disick/Kourtney+Kardashian+Goes+Shopping+Mall/ZixV5CiG3E2

Whats up bitches?

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 3:14:41 PM11/2/15
Its not my intel you guys need its H.G. Wells.

So then he was saying that Robert was in charge but the
fairy godmather was above him.

So politcially then Britain was ruling America.

With their tentacles no doubt but go higher in teh messaging system
and its about match making and a prince is coming.

So thats why the fairy godmother needs help.

You see how people get things all mixed up when they are flustered
over Pride, and prejudice.

What would Emma say?

She would say it is growing increasingly difficult for young
lady to find a gentleman who is still a gentleman.

Who knows why.

Probably because of the Victoria Era and the backlash from that
by males probably, where you know their morals were over the top.

Mind you to cover up fat is good in any picture so therein maybe
lay one of the problems.
But also lets look at the women...
google me this

Images of women 1890

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 3:22:03 PM11/2/15
Ok so then a prince is coming Cash is coming.

That is what they thought because they are Titans.

So then if Cash is coming then his sisters are coming.

I wonder how far past that they got because as you can see
in the movie 1961 I was portrayed openly as an agent but only
in a movie.
I may have been a secret except in some circles like Cash and
his sisters.

However you can only keep a secret so long and 3 years before
I was born we get this...
First notice how convenient it was to have all the technology
to record everything by the time I was born and Cash was born.

I think Cash's intel was like Disney movies and mine was these
secret dramas and science fiction.

So earth women were looking for Cash, and the Seven sisters
were lookin for me.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045609/

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 3:28:35 PM11/2/15
1890 what to expect???

"OMG OMG a prince is coming"

"No my dear two"

"Oh my gawd oh my gawd!"

"What are they like???"

Well my dear one appears to be from the moon, like Edison, and
I assure you in grand visier fashiON. that the other,
will have lightning bolts emitting from his fingertips and his
other parts as well. (feint)

Tesla and Edison playing one Olympian and one Titan for the ladies.

Its like OMG finally we have some cuustomers for the match making
machine! What do we do what do we do???

Well keep the men from losing it if possible.
That didn't end well.

What was their problem?

Who was bigger Neitzhe or Jesus?

You had Darwin VS Religion.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 3:39:50 PM11/2/15
So then what it looks like is Cash and I had some cover
in the form of Nikola Tesla the best Titan image they could find
which might represnt a prince among men, and Edison, the strong
leader type.

So I hear tell that women did fall for Tesla and its no wonder.
Rich and famous eloquent scientist working long hours in his
laboratory selflessly for mankind.

And looking like this...

http://eden-saga.com/wp-content/uploads/nikola-tesla-couverture-stephane-kervor-543po.jpg

He would have been an actor on stage in most real world
situations I think.

reber g=emc^2

Nov 2, 2015, 3:49:15 PM11/2/15
On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 1:13:01 PM UTC-7, rick_S_ wrote:
> [...]
>
> So he makes the claim at 12 or so that he got in touch with people from other planets. So what he did was got hooked up to the galactic mainframe through dreams. And his account is recognizably real so that is what I think.
>
> Great story, I'm still reading.
>
> But again its not encouraging me to patent my invention. I think that for people in Asia to build the holographic display and spread it cheaply around the world is what a real scientist would do.
> Not Nikola Tesla. Don't confuse his science with altruism.
>
> He said that a scientist should not pursue money then went at it with a vengeance and was securing exclusive rights everywhere he could.
>
> And then selling those rights and collecting royalties.

AA Bigots stick together.All three had homes in Fort Myers Fl.Like now GOP Mafia live in Salivetia its in Poke county Fl.Built by Senern Trent Avatar.After Zimmerman shot Travon in the back he has a big home there.It has two golf courses.And you are stopped if you try getting in by armed police. This is true in other states . USA protects those with $$$$$$$ TreBert

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 3:52:47 PM11/2/15
http://www.brancostoysin.co.uk/Nikola%20Tesla%20photo%202.jpg

And then later in life, he began to look like the Entrepeneur
in Metropolis, and then you see they are saying maybe he was the one
who was in Metropolis, and was the Entrepeneur.

The man who made the match making machine.

The stuff of myth and legend.

So then who would they say Edison was? His wizard, the Wizard of OZ!
Oz being Metropolis seen from a different perspective.

Its really difficult to get inside their heads because Tesla himself
was saying they are stark raving mad, while he was jiggling on his
jiggilator and had his hair on end and had lightning bolts shooting from
his arse.

He says they are building this crazy stuff and for what purpose???
While his crazy stuff of course looks more like Wizard of Oz stuff.

So then remember the movie, you have the Wizard of Oz, then you have
a machine that has a head on it on a screen.

So what was the actual version in text and when was that?

published Chicago May 17 1900

The movie 1939

So a fair commentary in 1900 so lets say 1895 TSHTF and by 1900 a
good synopsis then 10 years after Metropolis 1929 we get a full
color halfway through synopsis in living color with Dorothy
singing somewhere over the rainbow.

Ok so what the heck were they talking about and then people attach
pink flowd dark side of the moon and it fits.

So thats modern algebra but old fashioned calculus says?
Well it talks about what happened after the people recovered
from the flood inside.

And?
Well thats as far as they got until the mopvie Gravity in 2013.

I am sure it all fits in some way but entertainment for sure.

Its value as information is limited. I have my own intel and
its easier to read than for me to try to figure out WTF Robert
had planned.
Like he would tell me.

Obviously whatever it was it was on fire when I got here.
In 1956.

By 1961 we were practicing duck and cover.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 4:16:11 PM11/2/15
In article <PHPZx.62747$ak2....@fx45.am4>, m...@my.com says...

>1890 what to expect???
>
>"OMG OMG a prince is coming"
>
>"No my dear two"
>
>"Oh my gawd oh my gawd!"
>
>"What are they like???"
>
>Well my dear one appears to be from the moon, like Edison, and
>I assure you in grand visier fashiON. that the other,
>will have lightning bolts emitting from his fingertips and his
>other parts as well. (feint)

OMG I think the fairy godmother fell for Tesla and pegged him as
her old husband.

The entrepeneur from the moonship.

So as well as a drop a fractal, the universal mainframe
or someone in there let Grandpa out of the box and Robert
and planted them on earth.

As part of the reunion conspiracy.

So the best part though is when in the movie Metropolis
they ask the Entrepeneur shall I use this technology to
bring back your dearly departed wife Hel?

And he says not right now I'm busy.

So then what were they saying?

That seems weird that Tesla was secretly meeting the fairy godmother
in his sleep.
But then he said he was living off planet even as a child.

So ok he is having some help from somewhere at age 12 so when
was that?

Born 1856 numerology again, and so then add 12 1868.

So around then he was saying that he was from off planet or at
least knew people from off planet.

Not a lot of people would.

So they are making a case for him as the Entrepeneur.

So then to me however and our network and research we take it
back to Star Wars.

Thats a little bit before all that.

So then still the time of Tesla and Robert is after the flood
inside, after the people recovered.

Its like they found it. This moonship.
And knew enough about moonships to take over this old Anunnaki
moonship.
That was once a battle planet.
That had been turned into a colonization ship.

Then turned into a match making machine.
By Nikola Tesla when I am not sure.

We have tried to ascertain a rough guess at less than 25
thousand years ago.
When did writing come to earth?

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 4:38:48 PM11/2/15
The missing link...
If writing arrived less than 25,000 years and if Tesla was
the reincarnation of the Entrepeneur who turned an old colonization
ship of the universal government now held as a reserve into
a match making machine because its theirs cause they found it,
then its time for the maintenance of the computers which are
still running that they know nothing about.

So that must have sparked a bit of panic.

Could they have concocted the match making story around 1850?

Another instrumental event connection as James would say,
is Brownian motion.

When was that?

"the discovery of this phenomenon is often credited to the
botanist Robert Brown in 1827. Brown was studying pollen grains
of the plant Clarkia pulchella suspended in water under a
microscope when he observed minute particles, ejected by
the pollen grains, executing a jittery motion. "

Well that starts them looking since jittery maybe thats mechanical.
I think they even consider a mechanical ether.

And lots of science turns to the ether.

So now no doubt they are pinging it with electrical sparks
and well experimenting.

So was that Robert again?

Or a puppet of Robert's?

Quite possibly so we can keep that date as the low end of the
event scale a precursor to the atom and to atomic energy.
Einstein et al.

I don't see any schemeing there until what looks like Grandad
and Robert get pulled from the machine and are forced to play
themselves.
Probably because they were either being tyrants or they didn't
get pulled they jumped in because they wanted to make sure it
worked.

Then Hecate arrives first in around 1929.

My mom this life.

You are gonna love ~this ~baby...

But first whats it about?

High drama. Last seen Hecate ran away with David while married to
Zeus, their son is coming, OMGAWD!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3JGItKPT8g

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 5:06:13 PM11/2/15
So then if you know mythology, then in Logans Run, a remote
outpost on Mars in a colony called Lucifer Havens, were some
renegades who had fled the scene when Hecate or Hekate one of the
seven sisters ran away with David of legend.

Whom you may or may not know but he is like a champion who
reincarnates as a helper for the machine.

Titan side.

So he rescues their princess and they run off to pirate heaven.

Well who can blame them? At the time Wanda, her older sister is the
boss there so its a matriarchy, and she is also the AI so she
is running the show.
So ok, before we go too far based on the public record, I know
my grandad like any grandson would and better than enyone alive
on earth, he beamed in 15 years ago and met me outside the library
and we had a short but very meaningful chat between family.

And it was just your typical Samuel Clemens style meeting and he
was 85 looking 65 and smoking still and healthy as they come
and looking like the man in black.

Ok so there is his legacy.

And so then sometimes mysterious, sometimes he likes coffee and
cigarettes and appears in the twilight episode as a MArtian.
I think.

Let me see...

Why not have a little intel from downtown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_the_Real_Martian_Please_Stand_Up%3F

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 5:20:28 PM11/2/15
In article <l7RZx.197527$Cq5.1...@fx36.am4>, m...@my.com says...

No you cannot confuse him with David except David is probably his son.

David beamed in here 1948 maybe?

Bell UFO seen in woods, weird fish creatures bla bla bla thats not
much of an introduction I am sure he got a movie or two.

Hero, and all that but too late for Hekate.

Which is weird because they didn;t seem to be still together.

Probably match making separately.

So when I ran into her after she died in the Egyptian underworld
where I was asked by the machine to go in and get Zeus out
if you have to carry him.
So I went in to find that he wasn;t coming out until I went in
to get him and he had been in there since he was Augustus.

So Hekate was also in there and so they were pretending
they were still together to not shock their child.

Mind you I was 35 at the time so its a little late for shocking
news but you know they were concerned about scandal.
Royal scandals are the best.

So then you see it all starts to look like many people we know
all with good excuses to come here and get laid even those
who are or were happily married.

and power to them.

I myself are doing the same.

So knowing my grandad was Tesla my grandad today I have to
say no.

But then history is like that.

He was the entrepeneur, but just like Elvis played Stephen,
someone else played the Entrepeneur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CMlYVu9J4g

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 5:35:17 PM11/2/15
So what was grandad's marital status? Single.

And so then I got a lot of intel on that and what were his plans?

To try to match make with Gwendolyn.
Hence why Gwendolyn did not want to reincarnate for fear it
was a trap to get her to mate with grandad who we lived with
for a while when her mom married him and at that time he was known
as George Jetson.

See the jeetsons, I am the kid with the beany, Gwendolyn then
was my older sister, or half sister, and she is a white
haired teenager.
So they were confusing me with Horus and then Michael so they
confused me with Michael and figured that Gwendolyn was much older
than she appeared and I was a young Olympian while she was
an Anunnaki and he was a Venusian who moved to Mars or some such
thing from the future maybe?
Ask the Wizard of Oz he will give you a good answer in like kind
with smoke and mirrors and Samuel Clemens and Cecil B. DeMille.

Not suggesting that Venusians tell tall tales or anything.
Or that Martians do.

We have no way of knowing wjat the old universe wa slike since
we are transporting colonists in my disk and I didnt want to
bring all that with us.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 5:49:54 PM11/2/15
People are still talking about the chance that was Michael
and not me and they are probably right.
If it happened in the last 25,000 years.
If it happened before 2 millionyears ago, it would be me.

So thats as far as I got and just said ok its me although yeah
it is probably Michael yet see the rendition Eraserhead
based on more recent excursions into the moonship.

1977

So in there they try to tell the story a bit differently than
it being Oz full of midgets and wonders. Instead they have problems.

Bordering on losing their sentience signal and instinct signal
and they portray various effects they notice in the world
and say this isn't a match making machine its a pencil making machine
because the only happiness is in fairytales.
Here is a fairy tale for you with some reality.
I guess is what the writer director was saying.

Had Gwendolyn in it, George Jetson, Stephen, Horus, and Horus
was a horse head alien baby.

Reflecting his weirdness being born as a kind of half clone
with his personality made from his sister and his brother
and so they thought the brother was Stephen.

So he is there.
As the guy with weird hair because in this life I have
a brother with weird hair and in 1977 they probably thought
he was me, or who knows but he was more prominent than me.

My brother is depicted in Night of the living Dead ad the brother
who is a zombie right at the beginning and the Gwendolyn
is catatonic ion teh couch the rest of the show I think.

BAsically they were saying oh yes have fun enjoy the matchmaking,
we hope you are havin a good time.

Try the pistacios.

Don't worry about us over here.

We will get by somehow.

So all is not all well here yet even though people are
working on it.

And teh Tesla stuff well people use it at science fairs.
The exotic stuff and the regular stuff is in the home.

People usie DC for batteries and the atom is smashed
all the time.

And life goes on homie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 6:07:08 PM11/2/15
So then Grandad the Martian is the head of the Denisovan clan.
Which makes well Olivia Munn his daughter.
I suppose.

Megan his other daughter.

Who else is all Denisovan is Angelina the mom of the Denisovans?
You see?
Is she more old school Titan, and like sapiens from the galactic
mainframe, married to Atlas, mother of the seven sisters.

yes and she knows that.
She was the one who told me she was the mom.

So who is she match making with?

Christ himself of course.

lol

All on full display with Brad playing Achilles and her playing the
Queen Olympius like in the movie Alexander where she played a queen.
Previously Nefertiti but ages catches up on everyone.
Then finally a Disney movie as her self mommie dearest.

Where she did the voice over of the evil queen.

Again family reunions are like that.
At least ours seem to be.

I can't believe how randy those relatives of mine are.
Well I better get back to the library, adjusting nose protector
on glasses.

Wouldn't want to be out and catch a chill.

Yeah social networking do we know social networking?

We social network as I say like a shrew eats garter snakes.

Lets watch that...

National Geographic...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4uSPxre0B0

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 6:38:53 PM11/2/15
Well lets watch that episode Twilight zOne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O59FvNYA1Fw

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 6:44:30 PM11/2/15
In article <duSZx.62077$Zs.3...@fx38.am4>, m...@my.com says...

>Well lets watch that episode Twilight zOne
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O59FvNYA1Fw

Link to episode

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x187uin_twilight-zone-064-will-the-real-martian-please-stand-up_shortfilms

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 10:28:06 PM11/2/15
In article <d28b2259-c0ee-432d...@googlegroups.com>, rick_s...@yahoo.ca says...

>So the fractal was dropped at the time Cantor went into the mountains.
>
>That account is in St. Andrews at the MacTurtor database and you should read about Cantor and read also what other people thought about Cantor.
>
>Here is a quote...
>

> No one shall expel us from the Paradise that Cantor has created.
> David Hilbert, in "Ãœber das Unendliche" [On the Infinite], in Mathematische Annalen 95 (1925)
> Variant translation: No one shall expel us from the Paradise that Cantor has created for us.

You see you have to look at this from a cultural perspective.

So that was a lot of culture and mythoology that I related but thats the way
teh world works and how it it records its own truth.

So then if you know the characters and speak the language then you
can understand the underpinnings of the world and the way in which it works.

And it is reported in the press but you know the press and it is often
encoded in innuendo or asides or cultural references through alegory.

so the gossip is there like during the time of Rome there is one major
tabloid we can read, Suetonius 12 Caesars
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_Caesars

So there I can read what my brother was up to when he reincarnated
and what Augustus was up to and even get behind the scenes on things.

And with cinema thanks to Tesla and Edison and all that transfer of
technology that occurred including nuclear power for us today we
can really see some good gossip.

If you are inclined and if you understand what they were saying.

So I don;t know how other people see Whiote ZOmbie, the first zombie movie,
with a woman in it named Madeleine who was supposed to represent Madeleine
Trudeu.

So thats my family, so maybe your family is in a different stream of movies
and stories and maybe you have found them and maybe you haven't.

So Gwendolyn left me a story about her opinion of grandpa.

And in this movie she posed as Mary to protect the innocent (herself),
and she made quite a creative movie and even put Cash in the movie,
and so she made grandpa a cross between him and I so that I would see
why she didn;t reincarante because she was afraid it might be grandpa
and not me, or some kind of trick because of all the grief she had with Michael,
and Horus, all the time wishing just once, it might be me.
lol

My poor wife sister long suffering.

So anyways she spawned or fostered or inspired or ordered thsi movie.

4 D maN!

google can kiss my ass and so can youtube.
https://torrentz.eu/search?q=4D+Man

benj

Nov 2, 2015, 10:29:45 PM11/2/15
AA Treebert is senile and a Jewish liar. Nothing he says is ever true.
(includes his so-called "theories" too!)

--

___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 10:50:57 PM11/2/15

>4 D maN!
>
>google can kiss my ass and so can youtube.
>https://torrentz.eu/search?q=4D+Man

So then another of my best friends besides Stephen who inspired 1984
since he was sure by then I would have everything, under control.
And I would be watching just like last time.

right.

So another of my best friends is Mary. So she did the same.
Made a movie. Now her and Gwendolyn has a kindof sibling rivalry
going on so Mary puts Gwendolyn in this movie as an aging bombshell
being held together by makeup that I have in my plane.

And secretly she wants me.

And why does she want me?

Because I am dashing of course, and a top gun kinda guy.

And its the end of the world in this movie so you know, grab a guy
guy grab a girl kinda stuff.

Why is it the end of the world?

Planet X, is headed on a collision course, with earth.

When worlds colliDE!

If you look around the time of your birth or a few years before
thats a good place to look for message movies from loved ones of course.

Well since Mary and I are blue beamers, we have a little
more going on for us as a part of a team in the galactic mainframe trained
for travel and that through the network. Through to the moonships
through the moonships and that.
And I am a trained captain and she is a trained ground crew.

So our communication then would be also monitored by various groups
and organizations including Star Trek.

The real one.

So then in this movie they leave me some time travel information
on the wall. And I see it and I hot my marks since I am following a
time line.

SO this is some advanced shit here but thats what you might expect.

And in this movie they knwo who I am, and so they are leaving me clues.

Like they know that in mythology I am Osiris and also Orion.

So then when you watch the movie if you see Orion mentioned then you
know they are talking about me and so a lot of this is about match making.
They even look at the screen and say wow look at those new bodies.

Yet of course they are looking at planets to cover what they are saying.

So its full of innuendo and of course disinformation so no oen would
suspect that in this silly movie would be time traveller info.

https://torrentz.eu/any?q=When+WOrlds+collide+1951

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 11:22:57 PM11/2/15
So then we have Mary's dad which I mentioned before Atlas, and he was
good friends with Zeus.
Even though they fought through time as Romans and Greeks.

SO her dad left me Robinson Crusoe on Mars and to interpret that for you
would take two ours and 10 pages.

So if you are not in the loop oh well start watching and reading and
learning then you might understand what the head of the MIB might
have to say.

So then we are family and I mean immediate family so what we are
talking about is direct family matters in context of WTF happened
and how they crashed and all that shit.

Long ago in Peru.

So then of course for my dad its all just business as usual.
You know land here crash there tame a planet here what are you
standing around for when have a fortess to build, get some wood
kinda guy.

An Olympian descended from a Neanderthal who grew wise sitting in caves
for hundreds of thousands of years or something.

And since we are time travellers, lived the history of the world 8
or 9 times I can;t remember how many times now but he told me in
person 20 years ago or so in a message reminiscent of star wars
and the princess hologram.

I was communicating with the mainframe and it had video and cartoon-like
disney like explanations from the galactci mainframe in almost game form
and we interfaced for a long time and to get in I had to answer questions
and on and on like you do to get access to info in a higher machine.

So ok then finally we caould talk on a higher level and then they could
draw on the planet instead of just doing cloud mail.
Could mail not having the same impact as drawing on teh planet surface.

So then we could chat openly about the past and air our laundry.

So Zeus also put out a movie on match making him being the usual
prefferred target fopr a match since he is the alpha male type.

And so he has married half of the seven sisters and I think I married
the other half following in his footsteps.

But what is marriage to us and I am dating three of them now every week.
And a 4th is not allowed to come over because her sister would get
jealous.
Victoria forbids me to see Selena.

So my dad wants to warn me about these cat women, you kow the ones
in Catwomen of the Moon! Where thats the seven sisters and their
mom an eighth cat.

Selena, Angelina the mom, Victoria, Adriana, and Mary is here in my city,
and who else oh I don't know if there are any more here maybe not sure.
Those atre he ones I hang out with except I don;t hang out with Angelina any more.

So he wants to warn me about them and their dad since he and their dad
had been feuding and he is still mad. So he figures that Atlas thinks
he's a zombie. Since he probably left a Smith here and they did npot know what
Smith's were. They thought when we beamed in to a body, that was body snatching.

When they beam around they reincarnate.

So Anunnaki keep Smiths around the universe and beam into them,
This life and here though I reincarnated. This is wild west
and you beam in here and standing beside is an axe murderer?
That can leave a big mark on your psyche in your personality file.
You know.
So its still dangerous.

But you come here as a baby you take your chances I guess.

So my dad is in this movie twice, once as Zeus and once as himself
on a higher level as the narator.

As Zeus he play OX the detective.
He puts Atlas as a vampire, and Angelina as Vampirella.
And he says they're the zombies. We will still be around when they are
long gone.
Watch out for those cat women.
He had some bad experiences with women and my mother one example
who ran away with David. Thats normal Anunnaki wife swapping stuff though
really and keeping our dating pook roughly within our own social group.

So his movie has been rated one of the worst movies of all time.
Plan 9, from Outer SpaCE!

https://torrentz.eu/any?q=Plan+9+from+outer+space

And like atlas' movie this one too would take 10 pages to explain.
So you have to be in the loop to understand it.

Kcir

Nov 2, 2015, 11:43:31 PM11/2/15
Getting the movie Mysterious Island from the Denisovan clan
helped to distract us from each other, so that we then could just look
and say oh look! There's our cousins, and so then of course everyone
feels like family again.

And so a few of them reincarnated and are here in my city and we see
each other once in a while and I invite one of the girls and of course
a few from Hollywood and we have a special party day for them
with them once in a while in my virtual space.

We don't know them as the Deisovan clan they have another clan name.
So they are a cross between Titans and Olympians.

Megan being a good example.

Yet in their genetics they are like Neanderthals affecting the genes only by 3 percent.
So sapiens sapiens have 3 percent of their genetic material.
And the same with Neanderthals.

So the personality however and how it materializes on the surface today
they look like everyone else and they look like a cross between Olympians
and Titans in physical appearance.
Now is physical appearance partly driven by your inner self image?

Oh I think so. Somehow your body tries to grow along lines that you
imagine or see your inner self.

However it works you are able to recognize your clan if you have a
prominent clan.

Part of herd behaviors and hunter gatherer ways probably and of course
the mixture of instinctual; cultures and habits through evolution.

Even if we are time travellers here in a copy of the universe.

I mean its our home for now so we might as well enjoy it.

Both Zeus and Atlas went home so that their children could match make
without them looking over their shoulders.
The moms stayed on of course because they are horny beyond belief.

I mean we are heros, and princes, and dashing pirates, and male supermodels,
and there is high fashion and shoes and shopping to be done and art
and literature and music.

The Waffler.

Would you believe I caught a candid of the real waffler.

Now that movie pissed someone off and so at the bakery where I work,
I deliver the bread downtown, so I can stay in touch with the people
and scare the shit out of them, that Osiris, the breadman, cometh,
so the the waffler set up shop downtown and for years I had to deliver
the liquid to him all over at the most inconvenient times and
even with his dog attacking me some times and on and on.

So lucky you get to see him in this movie as a guy with a suprised
look on his face. You can maybe tryi to see if you can spot him
in this flash mob.

A cultural event in which the people there say yeah, finally,
we fuckin nailed it.

By that they mean a lot of things including getting ahandle in
the galactic mainframe. And getting that sorted out with a little help
fromn the universal mainframe.

So the conductor looks a bit like the guy who runs the bakery
and the waffler does a cameo.

Its really nothing. Its not intel, its just exhuberance now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbJcQYVtZMo&list=PLF5x5fL-96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA&index=88

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 12:02:03 AM11/3/15
So you maybe have to be an Anunnaki to appreciate the next
two music videos from the queen of the universe.

My mom. And so my dad is a good lookin dude, and well the
queen of the universe is a blond and she is Gwendolyn's mom
so she is not just a little bit hot, so then who would my dad
prefer to let her sleep with other than me? Besides no one?
You see? She can get a little pirate action and have fun she is not old,
you know she is just recognizeable as being older like Bridget her sister.

Bridget being extremely hot and usually the fairest of the all.
Dark haired oldest sister of the Pleiades.

Adirana being lcose to her in looks but she is not on earth so
she doesn;t have to worry about mother nature affecting her looks
so she looks like the characters I produce so i have a picture
of both of them.

I will show you after i show you the amazing videos sponsored by the
queen of the universe.
So who does she get to sing? A lady from Oz down unda, who has a french
european accent who does not just sing well, she hits that note
on that beat with a lot of power and feeling.

So she does two songs one for me as a kid and one for Gwendolyn as a kid.

First mine of course.
Stop pushing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfuAukYTKg&index=1&list=PLF5x5fL-96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA

and then Gwendolyn's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM&list=PLF5x5fL-96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA&index=32

Jar of hearts in that playlist and that is someone empathizing with Mary
who I also date on occasion.
And another song in there Like a Ghost about me saying to Gwendolyn
look we can't spend that much time together, the sisters are getting
upset.
So I get busted.

All great music though but when you get some emails from your mom
through a real talented singer, hey thats pretty special.

and the songs are great.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 12:34:51 AM11/3/15
SO here is her sister Bridget.

And I hope it makes her jealous so she will snog me senseless tonight
because I am picking her up for a sleep over.

http://113.imagebam.com/download/Fh6nxIa8Fv_lbWj5GValcQ/44217/442161795/Bridget%20Twirl.gif

and Bridget doesn;t get a lot of airtime for the same reason Gwendolyn
doesn't not because she would wreck the space staion but cars might crash
and no foolin her cousin looks as good as that in person and I saw her last year
in thelevator and what do you think I said?
Beam us up Scotty.
I mean the whole world looked ugly after seeing her.

And she was there for the conbference and she was like yeah this has to be it,
this is destiny in the moment I know you you know me, yes we are that clan,
its all making sense now I guess this must be it.

And nothing happens.

I mean we had just finished designing their island.
The Denisovan clan and here is this woman I know from that clan
who is like Bridgets double in that clan which is hard to explain
unless you look at it like an offset.

So her match with different characteristics brought about by the
genetic differences.

But everything in that moment as part of the conference was hey finally
we don't have to worry about tomorrow lets go to our virtual space and live.
And she was looking at me with the thank God you are here, lets go, you have
no idea how difficult it is to live here looking like this.

I can imagine.

I mean we had everything laid out with who lives where and what Smiths
we need and what our social structure would be and teh mainframe wa showing
us new body types on the street, angels were beaming in getting upgrades,
I gave Bridget an upgrade and this was all during our conference.

But then it was business as usual after that and life went back to normal.

So here is Bridget's sister.
My mom, and Gwendolyn's mom and some people knew her as Sue or supergirl.
And I am not sure what they called her mom.
She is the mom in the Jetsons though.

Hotter than a plate of tamales with hot sauce.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ecb4a3347627913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0naF3s4kgQ&list=PLF5x5fL-96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA&index=14

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 12:50:40 AM11/3/15
So basically at the end of our conference I find myself in
the elevator with Bridget and she has two kids about
10 one beuatioful girl and a handsome boy and they look at
me and think DAD! And so Bridget looks and thinks husbnad!
And the kids have alook on their face like they escaping
the terminator.
And this is it they made it into the phone booth like the
matrix and I am in uniform as a bread man! Who cares!
Lets go beam us up and nothing.

Lunch bag let down we would have been able to stay in touch with
people here through my virtual space.
A great place to live so everyone thinks.
Myself included.

So my heaven of course is for my family to share and thats the
whole point.
But using computers and art helps us to see what we might like to
do with eternity.
Being somewhat convinced by now of our immortality especiually
Gwendolyn and I seeing our new bodies paraded down the street
with Robert with an upgrade and you should see Gwendolyn's hair.
Amaziong and so gorgeous it is embarassing here.
Me, I look a little better than Bieber about his age there
and guys you know are not the pretty ones of the species so
Gwendolyn is drop dead gorgeous.

So probably if and when we get to heaven, the girls will be
gorgeous.

We will see what we will se I guess.

But in all of this no one ever mentions Tesla as part of the family.
Any more than we do Elvis.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 1:10:17 AM11/3/15
So I don;t think Tesla was an Avatar but you are surrounded
by avatars these days which is why its no big deal to be an avatar.
"What are you showing off?"
"Who do you think you are King Tut?"

Why not order your brother to obey you and etc.

I am sure you have fought in the kitchen with yours.

So this is what Stephen and Gwendolyn look like today in our world.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b55422441744093

Yet between Stephen and I we are experimenting with cool pirate guy
looks that the girls might like.
So basically I go for generic tarzan and generic surfer guy myself
and that has been good enough.
Maybe they are thinking about you while doing me I don;t know,
and maybe thats why a generic hunk is good enough but from my
point of view don't change a thing.

I have never been so spoiled in all my life.

I hate to say it but the Tesla Edison days are filled with conspiracy
and it will take historians a long time to sort that all out.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 1:16:25 AM11/3/15
In article <MWXZx.54905$lf3....@fx40.am4>, m...@my.com says...

>So basically at the end of our conference I find myself in
>the elevator with Bridget and she has two kids about
>10 one beuatioful girl and a handsome boy and they look at
>me and think DAD! And so Bridget looks and thinks husbnad!
>And the kids have alook on their face like they escaping
>the terminator.
>And this is it they made it into the phone booth like the
>matrix and I am in uniform as a bread man! Who cares!
>Lets go beam us up and nothing.
>
>Lunch bag let down we would have been able to stay in touch with
>people here through my virtual space.
>A great place to live so everyone thinks.
>Myself included.

Well why wouldn't we expect something like the rapture or getting
beamed up after seeing the sh*t we just saw at the conference with
people beaming in and out.

But you know there is a time for everything I guess.

We weren't leaving anyone behind, we just expected to meet
them there. I expected I was beaming in with Bridhget for their sake
since they had been living in Vancouver. I live in Victoira.

So its like the button didn't work to us.
And we went hmmm.. I wonder if we should worry about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE&list=PLF5x5fL-96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA&index=23

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 1:37:48 AM11/3/15
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/QeCnWdBtKsP/Kate+Backinsale+Touches+Down+LAX

Well thats not bad, it only took you a day to respond.
I thinkI like this better than one of those things
on your chest you hit and then talk to.

Yes or one of those things in your leg. lol

Yes we are on for tonight, on for tonight.

What the heck is the name of your clan? I just cannot remember it
for the life of me.
I remembered it last year but then forgot again.
I have it written down somewhere but the press are calling your
clan the Denisovans and so then thats better than attaching
some more recent cultural significance to your clan which is both
British now and American and who knows where else in the world
including Canada.
So I am good with just referring to you as Denisovans or the
Denisovan tribe.
Although we don;t think about it that way we consider ourselves
from the future for sure.

Where does the time go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jlI4uzZGjU&list=PLF5x5fL-96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA&index=29

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 2:21:04 AM11/3/15
https://instagram.com/p/9mYbBPHICn/?taken-by=victoriajustice

Obviously going to be late as you know.
Recuing my mom from her guilded cage.
Look away, look away.

Kate is coming over too.

So it might not be appropriate for you to come over and watch all
that snuggling. I know its a little disappointing but tommorrow.

Victoria did a whole TV series about us. No one could look down
from space and not see us all running all over the place dancing
and fighting and having drama and even Justin Bieber plays Michael.

I have so many clones in Hollywood it isn;t even funny.

I never miss a function as seen from space or in the news or
gossip columns or tabloids.
But who are they really looking at?

From back home?

Don't get Nina and Victoria started or Kendall.

You know what I have an idea.

You girls have millions of followers, tell your followers you
want to open a joint account and take over the worlD!

Say if we each picth in 20 bucks, then we build stuff.

Whatever we want as a group.

20 bucks each with 5 million followers you could build a hospital
or a museum. Or a resort island.

Think about it Kendall.

Big ones, help the little ones.

Rick

Nov 3, 2015, 1:17:10 PM11/3/15
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/n/nikolatesl596917.html

I am using the new software and it looks like it was made for me,
they have a teh button so thats useful for me.

The software is of course called Gravity.

So then Tesla and his ideas.

People suggested he had a superman complex but if you
ask Vincent Prince in Master of the worlD! He would say,
you have no ideA who you are speaking TO!

Or similar.

Some day they will study it.

I think that Eugenics is fine if you don't know about genetic
engineering.

Rather than just off the little bastards using exposure or one of the
sanctioned eugenic methods of old, perhaps we might cure them using the
techniques of nature as in computer programming and computer code which
is what DNA is.

So there is a knowledge gap forming already in 100 years and mostly he
seems like a normal person.

See the whole page of quotes.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/nikola_tesla.html

So to speak of eugenics before Hitler is just to have read Nietzsche or
to have lived in Europe at that time.

There is nothing sinister about that and his supermoan complex was his
showmanship meanwhile he was apologetic when in froont of normal
intellectuals.

So basically he was a normal scientist who believed in the philosophy of
the time although few people mention it. Realism.

There was a move towards restoring experimentation.

So he was on the philosophical leading edge as were many like him
that sure doesn;t make him a nazi. It makes him a Titan though since the
whole thing is related to cultural movements in that race.

But even Olympian scientists need facts to operate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_realism#History
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_positivism

Rick

Nov 3, 2015, 1:27:08 PM11/3/15
So what was up with Darwin and Neitsche?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-1MQ0Cnbhs

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 1:51:48 PM11/3/15
The 6 dollar newsserver is just a test server.

Here is the code I trust you won;t break the new Internet.

https://www.openhub.net/p/mpgravity/enlistments

So then here is the Interface...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/170efd444673478

So ok thats open source and functional and professionally made.

So then you get a server and you now have usenet and it can link to
image files just as easily as the web only now its private and no
cookies no whammies no bullshit they can't play.

So then if you want to quote a song, same thing. Same with a document
so you need to be able to read documents like in Adobe format.

Then you need to be able to take add ons.

But anything in binary or text you can put in a newsgroup and then
link to it.

You can also attach cloud computing and attach torrents.
So then you have more ways to link to a thing.
Until then you can link to a web link but don;t think this...
https://torrentz.eu/

has not been compromized because it certainly has.

If you can;t find something there just use google and say
torrent after the phrase you will find it.
That link gets paid to omit things and you know.

So thats not what we are needing as scientists.

So we can and should make our own arena.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 2:10:17 PM11/3/15
So then if we were Tesla and we wanted to invent a new system.
and I don't mind if we even use some of his terminology.

It doesn;t matter to me. What matter is we approach the problem
scientifically.

And so then the easiest way for us to do that is with building
blocks.

So do we need to use that interface?
No, that can be a layer beneath and we merely attach to
that code, call those functions and convert them if need be.

So that what it looks like is what you see in a 3D holographic
display of course.

So at present you will have to imagine or use goggles or fake
it.

How would your interface be in 3D?

Well as physicists we just construct a little box.
And we put things in it and they have coordinates.
x,y,z objects.

And you could use any premade interface that is available
or some code.
The bloicks you want to use are up to you.

Your program may compete in the marketplace.

Your interface may get adopted by a large company.

You never know when you start development.

So you need to think of the fact that longevity on
usenet may require multiple sources and the realization
that it is all impermanent so permanent storage if you
need it has to be paid for somewhere.

VPN is a ghood idea once you use torrents and encryption
that comes with teh program, although the providers seem
to have that cracked or some of it.

So the whole idea is to make a better Internet for intellectuals
and expect the masses will not use it.

It will probably not be their cup of tea as they are programmed
into TV and that sort of social norm.
Their interests are not really teh same as ours.

Later they might be when they can buy a cheap holographic display
then they will want games.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 2:23:41 PM11/3/15
So we are going to approach this whole thing with patience
and tolerance, something you learn after using Winvn for
20 years made by NASA for us since nothing else works
and even this version will not stay connected to teh server,
interupts loses your page like morons.

And its till the only one thats useful, the rest do
not know or understand, what usenet is.

http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/software/winvn/winvn.html

Ok so finally after putting the fear of gorb into them
time travellers spring into action.

http://www.marks-lab.com/

So then we have some options.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 2:30:17 PM11/3/15
In article <ZQ7_x.81082$ak2....@fx45.am4>, m...@my.com says...
And SSL for it can be had here...
http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

Win64 is also on that page.
Developer here
http://slproweb.com/download/Win64OpenSSL-1_0_1p.exe

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 2:49:18 PM11/3/15
In article <aX7_x.54496$eF4....@fx35.am4>, m...@my.com says...
and the source code for Microplanet Gravity.
http://sourceforge.net/p/mpgravity/code/HEAD/tree/

Lots of files by the looks of it. View online even,
copy paste,

Get some Windows Development tools free at the
Windows 10 site, just look up Windows Developer there
and get the huge Visual C++ Enterprise edition for free.

Here I will find it for you...
Its worth like 1400 bucks.

https://dev.windows.com/en-us/downloads
Why?
Well you are making a new facet of the Internet its nice
to have people contribute to the cause.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 3:07:28 PM11/3/15

>Get some Windows Development tools free at the
>Windows 10 site, just look up Windows Developer there
>and get the huge Visual C++ Enterprise edition for free.
>
>Here I will find it for you...
>Its worth like 1400 bucks.
>
>https://dev.windows.com/en-us/downloads
>Why?
>Well you are making a new facet of the Internet its nice
>to have people contribute to the cause.

Arrrrhhhhh what be the problem matey?
You wouldn't be thinkin I was havin bad intentions would ya now?
Open source and all that pirate stuff goin around.
Well we are familiar with these waters.
They can't steal whattin you give em for free.

Now if our ships happen to go a little faster than yours,
it might be because you are fat, and you are sroooow.

And don't be thinkin a givin me the black spot cause
ye ain't playin.

Now with the dancing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaUQNn5ugas&list=PLF5x5fL-96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA&index=49

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 3:33:18 PM11/3/15

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 3:39:59 PM11/3/15
In article <20151103-2...@Your-Name-Here.News>, m...@my.com says...
So I am going to use this one

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/irrlicht/irrlicht-1.8.3.zip

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 3:51:42 PM11/3/15
If you want to make a commercial Windows game
you can use their game engine as shown previous link.

And get it here somewhere.
https://dev.windows.com/en-us/games/develop

Download on this page
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=23714

So now you have a backbone, some functions to link to resources
all over the net, you have an interface option or three in terms
of displaying 3D. You have several free development kits but even better
you have large functional pices to put together to save you time
and energy.

And its just the beginning.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 3:56:45 PM11/3/15
You might also want to add this little bonus item...

Bing Maps in 3D
https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/224eb93a-ebc4-46ba-9be7-90ee777ad9e1

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 4:01:16 PM11/3/15
CLEAR!

(just shittin ya lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6IO5EN49hY&index=51&list=PLF5x5fL-
96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 4:26:01 PM11/3/15
Ok so as an expert in all of this 3D graphics stuff let me tell you what to watch out for.

So if your display is beside your LG monitor like so...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/06b05c443097221

and we will image a functional one is made at some point.
If not then you will need goggles and the reachof that technology
will be limited.

Something to consider before you invest a lot of money.
Where is the display? People will not buy goggles on masse
unless they are 20 bucks.
And then they can only wear them for a couple hours usually
and you need two for two players.

Right now in March they are coming in at 3 grand through microsoft.
For developers.

So then that puts things into perspective.

So you have mouse, maybe a scroll mouse and so you have your display
and you want to adjust your view and you are looking down at Bing Maps.

So there are ways to move around like dragging and that but the theory I want to
impress on people can be seen with modeling software.

Now there are times when you want a long perspective view and then you want a walking view with a
small circular field of rotation.

Switching from one to the other is the most common part of using the software and no mechanism to
do that exists so you need to fudge 5 steps and do a bunch of crazy shit because they are still old
school doing things in front view, side view, top view, and not just plopping things in place pre-made
using perspective view.

Some people have a million years to make things are you paid by the hour?
Holy macheral.

We want one long shot now, now close up now.
We don't want to go into the backyard to chip flint to some day make a
camera to get in the frickin way.
Yes we need cameras, invisible ones.
And we need views right now, not ten steps later and where is everything shit I am lost in space again.

C'mon people use coordinates.

Use marker bouys.

Place holders. Recognizable ones that you know what they do not like Poser where you have a series
of spots in a matrix.
Thats a memory? And? It remembers what and when and restores what and when?
Do we need to go to school to determine that?

You see using the thing is what it is all about.

Check out Daz 3D and you go hey thats a small development window. But you can adjust it any way you
want.

Same problem though about getting lost in space.

And of course really really bad version compaitibilty for exchanging file types.

Nightmare alley all over the world all the time.

And of course keep it simle, don't crowd the screen.

That display will get a lot larger in time since the cost is the same, but for now you can pretend.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 4:49:42 PM11/3/15
Again the Sobie Effect is clearly show here...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/bdf9ea441775374

So what we have is a rough example of a scene made with
cloth aon a table and a phot being projected onto that cloth
painting its surface.

So then since that table top has a z component in the signal,
which means it has some depth of field, that depth of field
is reflected into the plexiglass via Pepper's Ghost technique.

Now then to automate that process you need sheets of mirror
sheets with controllers to form a block of little mirrors.
The reason is only physical depth which is actual can reflect
into the plastic and look actual.

So then the mirrors replace the z component of th elight source
per pixel, ideally, but pixelated for now into blocks the size of mirros
you can manage on a sheet.
So the sheets are stacked and lensing removes the cards from teh finished display.
Striped lensing to go around the cards. Optical plastic.

So once these are mass produced they will be cheap.

And the display can easily be lifesized with proper mirrors.
But it is all a refection in plexiglass, yet looks real.

So that would cause the world to use it, the goggles
probably not.
So I am banking on good old human ingenuity and
we are looking for Edison's and Tesla's to take up the charge!

And run with the ball.
I will keep piecing the software together.

What else would we need? Well is it going to replace your LG?
Not for this typing and stuff. Not right away or maybe a long time or not at all.

So what visual aids then?

Well you have your ha[ppy place technology at Daz 3D.
You have your game tech at Microsoft and can use their game engine for free and make commercial
games. Not on Xbox just on Windows.
We have Bing Maps instead of google I fired google, Microsoft invested a fortune on us.
So then what if you wanted an interface for art?
Make one.
Music?
3D music videos are you kidding me?
Movies? Just like being there with water splashing on the plastic.

Instagram? The girls already said hey you have not seen
anything yet.

Dance lessons? Those will be coming along with every kind of lessons.
So you need to consider the public.
And your 3D printer.
And more.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 5:21:16 PM11/3/15
Just to clarify the theory...

So when you have a sheet of plexiglass proped up on a 45 degree angle
it will reflect like a mirror.

Now it relfects depth like a mirror. So you can put dark cloth or even a second screen
at the depth distance of your display.

As an example if you take a rectangular piece of plexiglass diffuse one side and drape
a cloth on the back, shine your LED projector onto the cloth, see the image in the front,
through the cloth and plastic, allowing you to texture the backdrop with whatever you
want but also since you are natching that z position of your plane, with the depth of
field at its furthest, it can be a background scene that has faked 3D due to bump and
diffusion etc.
It is hypothetically possible to use one projector and hit two plastic sheets to make
the display using mirrors.

SO these are or could be one or two displays depending on room and ability to get the
geometry and the signal around.

So the basic principle again is a 3D image or a 3D object has a z component. p.z

Now to place that inside a holographic display we need to have the p.z in the file. If it was a bitmap
file, instead x,y only it would have x,y,z and the header would be only slightly different to refect that
and a new version made.
That simple and universal we will hope.

For raster well you plot the points and you draw lines lineto
so this is only superficially complicated and the interface is critical
to its functionality.
Make that the best part of everything, make it only do a few things but
you can add on for a couple bucks a utility.

Let other people play. When you do yours always be thinking
how can the next guy make two bucks?

Then everyone will want your product.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 5:46:32 PM11/3/15
So I would start here...

if you were looking for lightweight high performnce like I am.
file:///C:/Users/Rick/Downloads/USENET%20PROJECT%20FOLDER/irrlicht-1.8.3/irrlicht-
1.8.3/examples/01.HelloWorld/tutorial.html

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 6:09:50 PM11/3/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_S49474ntk

Some easy examples of the game engine use can be found here.

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 6:20:02 PM11/3/15
If you use the Microsoft XNA game engine then you can have some Avatars.

A whole bunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNP3_3bXb3Y

Kcir

Nov 3, 2015, 6:57:20 PM11/3/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaqgMkbc0nE

See 7:10 guys have a different idea regarding what might constitute
a happyplace.
The terrain though of that quality is of course what we are looking for.

It is loading more messages.