I Told You So!

HVAC

Feb 27, 2015, 7:00:13 AM2/27/15
On Jan 24th I posted THIS:

~
But think of this. If there is no evidence that anyone on the Patriots
team altered those footballs, aren't we then forced to look at other
alternative explanations? One alternative possibility put forth is that
the weather conditions and subsequent changes in ambient temps/pressures
were the cause. But I say different. I say this was a deliberate act of
sabotage against the Patriot's owner, team and fans. What methodology
was used to pull this off? Who hated the Pats enough to try to bring
them down? The investigation has just begun. But I will put my money on
Baltimore and Indianapolis. If ever slimier organizations exist, I have
never heard of them. Baltimore is a team of ex cons, murderers and woman
haters. Indy is owned by a crack head who risks the lives of citizens
while he careens through the streets high on any number of drugs.

Mark my words on this. You heard it hear first.
~
~

More and more it's looking as if I was so correct and forward thinking,
as to be almost prescient.

Now come THIS story from Profootballtalk.com which echoes my words from
over a month ago.

At the Scouting Combine, Colts coach Chuck Pagano dismissed the notion
that someone from his team took air out of the Patriots football brought
to the sideline by linebacker D’Qwell Jackson “ludicrous.”

Those investigating the #DeflateGate controversy may not share that view.

Officially, the NFL has no comment on whether the Ted Wells
investigation includes the question of whether the football the Colts
obtained from the Patriots and gave to the NFL was deflated by the
Colts. Unofficially, the investigation must at least explore the
possibility.

The chain of custody necessarily was interrupted when the Colts secured
possession of the football. Assuming the Colts may have deflated a
football that came into the team’s possession is no less ludicrous than
assuming the Patriots may have deflated it.

If it’s true that the football obtained by the Colts was even more
deflated that the rest of the footballs being used by the New England
offense, it’s at least possible that one of the various people who
handled the ball after Jackson brought it to the sideline removed air
from it, especially in light of G.M. Ryan Grigson’s admission that the
Colts alerted the NFL to concerns about deflation in the days before the
AFC title game. The Colts knew that air pressure was an issue; if a
rogue employee from the Patriots was capable of taking air out of the
footballs, a rogue employee from the Colts may have been capable of it, too.

It doesn’t mean the Colts deflated the football. It also doesn’t mean
the Colts didn’t. It means that the NFL must rule out that the ball was
deflated by the Colts if the NFL plans to conclude that the Patriots did.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

Bast

Feb 27, 2015, 7:51:37 AM2/27/15

HVAC wrote:
> On Jan 24th I posted THIS:
>
> ~
> ~
> But think of this. If there is no evidence that anyone on the Patriots
> team altered those footballs, aren't we then forced to look at other
> alternative explanations? One alternative possibility put forth is that
> the weather conditions and subsequent changes in ambient temps/pressures
> were the cause. But I say different. I say this was a deliberate act of
> sabotage against the Patriot's owner, team and fans. What methodology
> was used to pull this off? Who hated the Pats enough to try to bring
> them down? The investigation has just begun. But I will put my money on
> Baltimore and Indianapolis. If ever slimier organizations exist, I have
> never heard of them. Baltimore is a team of ex cons, murderers and woman
> haters. Indy is owned by a crack head who risks the lives of citizens
> while he careens through the streets high on any number of drugs.
>
> Mark my words on this. You heard it hear first.
> ~

<SNIPPED>

Which only proves what I have been saying.
You are a dumb ass idiot, who wants to divert attention away from what is
really going on in the world.

Economy's are tumbling, U.S. citizens are being turned into gulag prisoners,
WW3 could break out anytime.
And 9/11 was just another false flag created as an excuse to start another
war

...And you still only care about a $5 ball that you will never even own.

Hägar

Feb 27, 2015, 10:21:58 AM2/27/15
"HVAC" wrote in message news:mcpm70$sgv$2...@dont-email.me...

On Jan 24th I posted THIS:

~
~
[...]

"'Close Cover before Striking' made me what I am today"
HardBlowe Victor Alan Campbell

Mark my words on this. You heard it hear first.

<< snip HVAC drivel >>

*** To the best of my recollection, New England's Aaron Hernandez
is in jail, awaiting trial for murder, and you, king of the imbeciles,
accuse the Baltimore and Indy teams of underhanded activities ???

HVAC

Feb 27, 2015, 10:30:12 AM2/27/15
On 2/27/2015 7:50 AM, Bast wrote:

>> Mark my words on this. You heard it hear first.
>> ~
>

> <SNIPPED>
>

> Which only proves what I have been saying.
> You are a dumb ass idiot, who wants to divert attention away from what is
> really going on in the world.

The Patriots won the Superbowl. I don't give a fuck about the world.

> Economy's are tumbling, U.S. citizens are being turned into gulag prisoners,
> WW3 could break out anytime.

The US economy grew at 2.2% last quarter
No US citizens are in a gulag
WW3 broke out long ago.

> ...And you still only care about a $5 ball that you will never even own.

You mad Blast?

HVAC

Feb 27, 2015, 10:32:36 AM2/27/15
On 2/27/2015 10:21 AM, Hägar wrote:

> *** To the best of my recollection, New England's Aaron Hernandez
> is in jail, awaiting trial for murder

Like me, Aaron Hernandez has never been convicted of murder

> and you accuse the Baltimore and Indy teams of underhanded activities ???

Yes I do. You mad?

Bast

Feb 27, 2015, 10:43:16 AM2/27/15

HVAC wrote:
> On 2/27/2015 7:50 AM, Bast wrote:
>>

>>> Mark my words on this. You heard it hear first.
>>> ~
>>

>> <SNIPPED>
>>

>> Which only proves what I have been saying.
>> You are a dumb ass idiot, who wants to divert attention away from what
>> is really going on in the world.
>

> The Patriots won the Superbowl. I don't give a fuck about the world.
>

>> Economy's are tumbling, U.S. citizens are being turned into gulag
>> prisoners, WW3 could break out anytime.
>

> The US economy grew at 2.2% last quarter
> No US citizens are in a gulag
> WW3 broke out long ago.
>

>> ...And you still only care about a $5 ball that you will never even
>> own.
>

> You mad Blast?

Why would I be mad ?
Sorry,...you have to try again, after watching these videos

Oh my goodness,...looks like some bot deleted the reference about 9/11
Good thing I noticed, huh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOb92R34jxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orUUlYDiHwY

Feel free to view them and judge for yourself.

Message has been deleted

HVAC

Feb 28, 2015, 6:40:15 AM2/28/15
On 2/27/2015 7:00 AM, HVAC wrote:
> On 2/27/2015 6:45 PM, Tim wrote:>
>> More and more it's looking as if I was so correct and forward
>> thinking, as to be almost prescient.
>>
>> Now come THIS story from Profootballtalk.com which echoes my words
>> from over a month ago.
>>

>> It doesn't mean the Colts deflated the football. It also doesn't
>> mean the Colts didn't. It means that the NFL must rule out that
>> the ball was deflated by the Colts if the NFL plans to conclude
>> that the Patriots did.
>
> Couldn't agree more. To my way of thinking, the Colts definitely
> tampered with the game ball, before turning it over to the officials.
> Thus it's my hope they receive the worst punishment in NFL history,
> for their pre-planned misdeed. I also hope ESPN is sued to the hilt
> for being in collusion with the whole dog and pony show.

I suppose it doesn't matter. People have already decided this case in
the court of public opinion. If it turns out that the Colt's set the
Patriots up, only true football fans would even take notice. The public
in general will still think the Patriots cheated. It goes with the
territory of being a perennial champion...And the NFL has never seen any
team match the success of the Patriots. Teams just automatically pencil
in the word LOSS when they see a trip to Foxborough on their schedule.
And it looks like we can expect much of the same in '15.

I just hope that the Colts and their drug-fueled schemes of setting up
the Patriots get what's coming to them. So, what would be a fair
punishment? Let's start with their 1st and 2nd round draft pics being
awarded to the Patriots, vacate their Superbowl win in the '06 season,
and a million dollar fine which will go to the Myra H Kraft Foundation.

BDK

Feb 28, 2015, 11:07:29 AM2/28/15
In article <mcq396$i5c$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
They're still very silly videos. Nothing changes no matter how many
times they are watched.

--
BDK- Head Government Shill. FEMA Camp activity director.

john

Feb 28, 2015, 11:19:56 AM2/28/15
HVAC said:
Nothing

Shuttuh Pidiette

Feb 28, 2015, 11:31:50 AM2/28/15
Wrong newsgroup, you retarded rectum load of Hitler penis.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:mcpm70$sgv$2...@dont-email.me...

"I am a tard. I like Y.Porat and I want to marry him"

Bast

Feb 28, 2015, 1:15:28 PM2/28/15

K Wills wrote:
> By posting to Usenet? Not a very effective means of diverting
> attention from any world events.
>
>> Economy's are tumbling, U.S. citizens are being turned into gulag
>> prisoners, WW3 could break out anytime.
>> And 9/11 was just another false flag created as an excuse to start
>> another war
>>

> What else did the voices in your head tell you?
>

>> ...And you still only care about a $5 ball that you will never even
>> own.
>
> It's unlikely anyone reading this will ever own one of the game
> balls. However, to claim HVAC will never own one is a bit much. Unless
> you are psychic (and if you are, what are tonight's Powerball
> numbers?), then you can only guess.

06 11 32 33 45,.....
I'll help you out to start. But the rest you have to guess yourself.
Sort of a give a man a fish / teach him to fish thing.

As for your claim about hvac,......well,....the ball chance is about as
likely as him becoming a decent human being that actually contributes
something to society.

So lets just say ,.....infinity divided by itself.

benj

Feb 28, 2015, 3:43:50 PM2/28/15
Ah, so that means they are truth. You are obviously the true test for
reason and truth. If you just ridicule and make fun of something without
addressing the points raised at all that means you are trying to cover
truth again.

Why not answer my "theory" of why WTC 7 collapsed because of getting
depressed over losing it's long-time friends?

Oh I know! Your "science" is that I'm "insane". Please show your medical
credentials for this diagnosis.

Stoopid or Shill. Who cares which?

--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

BDK

Feb 28, 2015, 11:27:43 PM2/28/15
In article <8MpIw.11139$rI....@fx31.iad>, nob...@gmail.com says...
No Benj.

They're, and apparently you are too, too stupid to bother with. Just
total nonsense. Yet, you believe them.

Stupid is as stupid does.

> Why not answer my "theory" of why WTC 7 collapsed because of getting
> depressed over losing it's long-time friends?

Because there are real reasons it collapsed. It got hit by WTC1 and then
burned for hours. Simple. So simple, even someone as thick as you should
understand it..but you're not a rational person, you believe in
"magical" things. As long as it fits your political beliefs, you'll buy
into it.

> Oh I know! Your "science" is that I'm "insane". Please show your medical
> credentials for this diagnosis.

It's pretty obvious there's something wrong..An 8th grader would be able
to see it, instantly.

> Stoopid or Shill. Who cares which?

Your family cares about your stupidity, Benj. It's sad. Were you always
like this? You know, moronic?
Message has been deleted

Bast

Mar 1, 2015, 12:24:55 PM3/1/15

K Wills wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:13:24 -0500, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> It's unlikely anyone reading this will ever own one of the game
>>> balls. However, to claim HVAC will never own one is a bit much. Unless
>>> you are psychic (and if you are, what are tonight's Powerball
>>> numbers?), then you can only guess.
>>
>> 06 11 32 33 45,.....
>> I'll help you out to start. But the rest you have to guess yourself.
>> Sort of a give a man a fish / teach him to fish thing.
>>

> I don't speak or read crazy fluently. As such, your rant is lost
> on me.
>
>> As for your claim about hvac,......well,....the ball chance is about as
>> likely as him becoming a decent human being that actually contributes
>> something to society.
>
> Your avoidance is funny.
>

>> So lets just say ,.....infinity divided by itself.
>
> Is this your way of admitting your claim was a lie?

No but it also doesn't address the rumors that you sexually assult
children....
Does it ?

Watch the videos,....they will help you.

Rocky

Mar 1, 2015, 12:47:42 PM3/1/15

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> Watch the videos,....they will help you.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOb92R34jxo

This scale model in the following video is also by AE911truth:

World Trade Center Complex (Scale Model)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKVmLm88USg

And if AE911truth really wanted to make a point they would make a "Scale
Model" of what survived from the World Trade Center and Fiterman Hall
because what survived of the Twin Towers points to the use of two
underground nukes and not a CD.

Rocky

Message has been deleted

Rocky

Mar 2, 2015, 6:48:53 AM3/2/15

"K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Please cease projecting your legal problems onto me.
>

>>Watch the videos,....they will help you.
>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOb92R34jxo
>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orUUlYDiHwY
>>
>>Feel free to view them and judge for yourself.
>>

> I've seen them. They, like all such claims, are bunk.

Is there a reason why you forgot to say why? Or is it just that you have
been programmed by you TV like others that have trouble thinking for
themselves?