PLEAE SHOW ME A FORCE -IN WHICH **MASS*-IS NOT INVOLVED WITH IT !!

pora...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 2:49:35 AM9/13/17
please show me a force -in which **mass *is not involved with it !!!
=================================
TIA
Y.Porat

pora...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 8:39:49 AM9/13/17
does it 'click ''/move something in your mind ???!!

TIA
Y.Porat
=============================

Buffalo Custardbath

Sep 13, 2017, 9:32:02 PM9/13/17
Your bottom.

pora...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 9:50:27 PM9/13/17
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 4:32:02 AM UTC+3, Buffalo Custardbath wrote:
> Your bottom.
========================
hi
anonymous!**coward pig shit criminal

see the other parallel thread that the other pig shit psycho Archimedes plutonium uranium Rectum
stole from me !!!
--
Y.Porat
=================================

pora...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2017, 10:51:36 AM9/14/17
so ??
no one can make the obvious connection between forces
and mas ?!!!
and new innovative conclusions ??
TIA
Y.Porat
===================================

Serg io

Oct 6, 2017, 10:02:11 AM10/6/17
force of light upon a mirror.

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/force-of-light-on-a-mirror.135439/

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/137160/force-exerted-by-light-on-a-moving-mirror

wiki here;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_pressure#Radiation_pressure_by_reflection_.28using_particle_model:_photons.29

Radiation pressure by reflection (using particle model: photons)
See also: Photons and Momentum

Electromagnetic radiation is quantized in particles called photons, the
particle aspect of its wave–particle duality. Photons are best explained
by quantum mechanics. Although photons are zero-rest mass particles,
they have the properties of energy and momentum, and thus exhibit the
property of mass as they travel at light speed. The momentum of a photon
is given by:

p = h λ {\displaystyle p={\dfrac {h}{\lambda }}} {\displaystyle
p={\dfrac {h}{\lambda }}}

where p is momentum, h is Planck's constant, λ is wavelength, and c is
speed of light in vacuum. This expression shows the wave–particle duality.

E = p c {\displaystyle E=pc} {\displaystyle E=pc}

is the mass-energy relationship where E is the energy. Then

p = E c {\displaystyle p={\dfrac {E}{c}}} p = \dfrac{E}{c}

The generation of radiation pressure results from the momentum property
of photons, specifically, changing the momentum when incident radiation
strikes a surface. The surface exerts a force on the photons in changing
their momentum by Newton's Second Law. A reactive force is applied to
the body by Newton's Third Law.

The orientation of a reflector determines the component of momentum
normal to its surface, and also affects the frontal area of the surface
facing the energy source. Each factor contributes a cosine function,
reducing the pressure on the surface.[6] The pressure experienced by a
perfectly reflecting planar surface is then:

P reflect = 2 E f c cos 2 ⁡ α {\displaystyle
P_{\text{reflect}}={\frac {2E_{f}}{c}}\cos ^{2}\alpha } {\displaystyle
P_{\text{reflect}}={\frac {2E_{f}}{c}}\cos ^{2}\alpha } ( N·m−2 or Pa )

where P is pressure, Ef is the energy flux (intensity) in W/m2, c is
speed of light in vacuum, α is the angle between the surface normal and
the incident radiation

Efftard K. Donglemeier

Oct 6, 2017, 10:49:44 AM10/6/17
NEW EXPLANATION FOR THE Y.PORAT ENTITY !!!

A skull - vacant
-- except for --
Driveway gravel!
& and &
Chimpanzee knuckles

The basic premise:
No neural activity
THERE IS NOTHING THERE!
Only:
the echo of
...a shadow of
......a ghost of
.........nothing.

An overpowering *vat* of Nothingness!
The horror.

''only '' about 0.00 percent thought

There is no

-> content <--

TIA
(Thought Is Absent)

A tiny brain: that fits (easily) through the
-> rectum <-
of a *baby* mosquito!

Silly copyright 2017
All rights revered.

=============================

reber G=emc^2

Oct 6, 2017, 1:23:08 PM10/6/17
Reality is this."Weight of matter equals force"Two neutrinos hit its the weakest.Two BHs hit its the strongest.Best to keep in mind both create.Creating and evolving is always in micro and macro space.Over 22 billion years of time and up comes the universe we live in "NOW" TreBert

benj

Oct 6, 2017, 2:15:19 PM10/6/17
On 10/6/2017 10:01 AM, Serg io wrote:
> On 9/13/2017 1:49 AM, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
>> please show me a force -in which  **mass *is not involved with it !!!
>> =================================
>> TIA
>> Y.Porat
>>

> force of light upon a mirror.
>
> https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/force-of-light-on-a-mirror.135439/
>
> https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/137160/force-exerted-by-light-on-a-moving-mirror

Um. Well. OK. Then show us a SECOND force in which mass is not involved? :)

Serg io

Oct 6, 2017, 6:02:08 PM10/6/17
OK, #2, this invented in mother russia with spoons,
but soon all spoons bent. Some a little, some a lot. Even at
restaurants, and even the plastic ones, bent. I had job unbending
spoons, now I sharpen used chop-sticks at Re-purpose store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpmki6xz4Nw

this cheap guy, rolls pencles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BFGEz9ueac

you no believe? same here.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2017, 6:23:59 PM10/6/17
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 11:49:35 PM UTC-7, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
A gravity wave no longer has a mass source.
Of course they don't exist.

Mitchell Raemsch

benj

Oct 6, 2017, 6:55:26 PM10/6/17
On 10/6/2017 6:01 PM, Serg io wrote:
> On 10/6/2017 1:15 PM, benj wrote:
>>>>

>>> force of light upon a mirror.
>>>
>>> https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/force-of-light-on-a-mirror.135439/
>>>
>>> https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/137160/force-exerted-by-light-on-a-moving-mirror
>>

>> Um. Well. OK. Then show us a SECOND force in which mass is not
>> involved? :)
>

> OK, #2,  this invented in mother russia with spoons,
> but soon all spoons bent. Some a little, some a lot.   Even at
> restaurants, and even the plastic ones, bent.  I had job unbending
> spoons, now I sharpen used chop-sticks at Re-purpose store.

Plastic spoons bend? You must be hot stuff! Hey wait a minute!
Chopsticks aren't sharp on the ends so you can't "resharpen" them!
Sounds fraudulent to me. Oh wait you said "sharpen". OK Nevermind.
Why do they keep calling this guy a "Psychic" when he is obviously a
half-baked fraud. Hey do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you clowns? If
you really want to fool the public, you don't use some easily detected
pre-cut spoon. All tricksters know there is a low temperature alloy
(used in the spoon melting in coffee trick) which allows low heat to
actually soften and bend or melt the spoon. Much superior.

> you no believe? same here.

Hey, as usual I am experienced and all the skeptics here are not. I have
actually BEEN to a spoon bending party put on by a scientist at one of
the world's largest research organizations. In spite of what you think
it was a really interesting experience. I have the spoons I bent sitting
here on my mantel. Deal is this. No, you don't bend them by staring at
them! You bend them by grabbing them and bending them. For your
information, decent spoons are not as easy to bend as you might think!
Yeah you can sort of get a single bend in the handle, but serious bends
take some serious strength (trust me).

So the party. The host has a big box of Goodwill spoons and gives a
couple to each guest. And then there are these wood beads on strings to
make pendulums. Each gets one of those too. Then there is a bunch of
falderol where you use the pendulum and after getting which direction is
yes and which is no, you "ask the spoons" for permission to bend them.
Once they say "yes" you can begin. You hold them and try to bend
concentrating on the spoons. And maybe you can bend it a little maybe
not. But what CAN happen (and did to me...and LOTS of people have
reported this effect) suddenly you can feel the spoon getting weak and
soft in your hands and amazingly you can twist that tough spoon into all
manner of pretzel shapes. Yes you can. So did the spoons "psychically"
bend? Probably not. But as a psychological effect, it was top notch!

Very much reminds me of a story my dad told of when he was a kid and the
house caught on fire. In all the panic trying to save things Grandma
just picked up her prize sewing machine (floor model) and carried it
into the front yard. Everyone including her agreed that there was NO WAY
she could have ever lifted the machine let alone carry it out to the
yard and yet they all saw her do it!

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 1:48:16 AM10/7/17
====================
right !!
thank you !!
now lets go further
thou of all the other anonymous coward criminals
against mankind !!
we will march ahead and win !!
===
Y.Porat
=======================

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 7, 2017, 9:15:08 AM10/7/17
Stop trying so hard to reach the mental level of an ass, Poart.

Mahipal

Oct 7, 2017, 9:23:10 AM10/7/17
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 6:55:26 PM UTC-4, benj wrote:
> On 10/6/2017 6:01 PM, Serg io wrote:

Well, given the wave-particle duality, the solar radiation pressure
force may have mass in its formulation given E=h*f=m*c*c.

> >> Um. Well. OK. Then show us a SECOND force in which mass is not
> >> involved? :)

The Lorenz==Lorentz force is F=q(E + v X B) has no mass on the RHS.

Well, can any charge exist without matter? That's a question of a
different colour.
Parlor tricks, magicians, illusionists, ... all just misdirected pshyco play.

> Very much reminds me of a story my dad told of when he was a kid and the
> house caught on fire. In all the panic trying to save things Grandma
> just picked up her prize sewing machine (floor model) and carried it
> into the front yard. Everyone including her agreed that there was NO WAY
> she could have ever lifted the machine let alone carry it out to the
> yard and yet they all saw her do it!

He he... As you sew, sew shall you leap in a single bound? La La Land?

So, I'm attending a funeral. At the burial, there are many stones with
names and dates. Most all are laid horizontally. A few are vertical.
One captures my eye, with just the string GRAVES carved in large font letters.
I had to smirk/laugh thinking: Of course, there's nothing but GRAVES here?!

I took a couple of pictures of the vertical headstone labeled GRAVES.
I'm contemplating whether to share 'em on my FB page? The OneStone Dilemma.

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes...”
Enjo(y)... Salute… Cheers... Open your M I N D… Time it is Is IS 3PM somePlace.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 7, 2017, 9:38:19 AM10/7/17
On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 12:23:10 AM UTC+11, Mahipal wrote:
> On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 6:55:26 PM UTC-4, benj wrote:

> Well, given the wave-particle duality, the solar radiation pressure
> force may have mass in its formulation given E=h*f=m*c*c.

Or more likely e=m*specific heat*del(temp), and the del(temp) tending to zero
gives an acceleration a to m. e results from aetheric variations upon m
causing del(temp) by making the particles of m move faster on one side.

> The Lorenz==Lorentz force is F=q(E + v X B) has no mass on the RHS.

No, dimensionally it must have mass on its right side.
Any force must act upon a mass and follow F=ma

Mahipal

Oct 7, 2017, 1:52:14 PM10/7/17
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 9:38:19 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 12:23:10 AM UTC+11, Mahipal wrote:

> > Well, given the wave-particle duality, the solar radiation pressure
> > force may have mass in its formulation given E=h*f=m*c*c.
>
> Or more likely e=m*specific heat*del(temp), and the del(temp) tending to zero
> gives an acceleration a to m. e results from aetheric variations upon m
> causing del(temp) by making the particles of m move faster on one side.

Actually there may be several different explanations for the force
exerted by solar radiation pressure. Independent of theories, the
effect is real in astrodynamics, radiometers, astrophysics, ...

> > The Lorenz==Lorentz force is F=q(E + v X B) has no mass on the RHS.
>
> No, dimensionally it must have mass on its right side.
> Any force must act upon a mass and follow F=ma

OK. Sure, the units must be Newtons on both sides. So where is the mass on
the RHS in F=q(E + v X B)? A little quick research yields:

E's SI units are Newtons per Coulomb (N/C) or, equivalently, Volts per
metre (V/m), which in terms of SI base units are kg⋅m⋅s^(−3)⋅A^(−1).

B is measured in Teslas (symbol: T) and Newtons per meter per ampere
(symbol: N/(m⋅A)) in the SI.

I got befuddled/foiled by the weirdness of Dimensional Analysis. Again... O(y)e.

> > Well, can any charge exist without matter? That's a question of a
> > different colour.

<trim>

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 2:13:05 PM10/7/17
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 > >>>> =================================

==================
light has mass !
I proved that photons have mass !!
got it
if not
see
E=hf the energy of photons
if their energy has mass that

than the hey hav mass IN MOVENET
GOT IT

is it too difficult for you >>

> Well, given the wave-particle duality, the solar radiation pressure
> force may have mass in its formulation given E=h*f=m*c*c.

> The Lorenz==Lorentz force is F=q(E + v X B) has no mass on the RHS.
>
> Well, can any charge exist without matter? That's a question of a
> different colour.

================
it is not a question for thinking physicists
but for incurable parrots !!
that will go on wasting ting their lives on nonsense physics

Y.Porat
========================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 2:17:23 PM10/7/17
===============
go better f your mother !!
and stick you your sick primitive
pompous threads
not to mine !!
Next !!
to sane productive people !1
==
Y.Porat
==================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 2:27:03 PM10/7/17
> Or more likely e=m*specific heat*del(temp), and the del(temp) tending to zero
> gives an acceleration a to m. e results from aetheric variations upon m
> causing del(temp) by making the particles of m move faster on one side.

> > The Lorenz==Lorentz force is F=q(E + v X B) has no mass on the RHS.
========================
imbecile retard moron criminal lire
q has mass dimension !!!
=so just piss of my threads
and don't contaminate it
===
next
to san human being
not to Aether engineers
==
Y.Porat
====================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 2:29:54 PM10/7/17
==================
thank you Mahopac
Y.Porat
======================

Peter

Oct 7, 2017, 4:01:48 PM10/7/17
There is no such thing.

Peter

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 7, 2017, 6:18:09 PM10/7/17
On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 4:52:14 AM UTC+11, Mahipal wrote:
> On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 9:38:19 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> > > Well, given the wave-particle duality, the solar radiation pressure
> > > force may have mass in its formulation given E=h*f=m*c*c.
> >
> > Or more likely e=m*specific heat*del(temp), and the del(temp) tending to zero
> > gives an acceleration a to m. e results from aetheric variations upon m
> > causing del(temp) by making the particles of m move faster on one side.
>
> Actually there may be several different explanations for the force
> exerted by solar radiation pressure. Independent of theories, the
> effect is real in astrodynamics, radiometers, astrophysics, ...

And why not, this is a heat engine. Heat converted to work, is as old as the
Romans who discovered the steam engine but did not develop it as they had slaves.

> > > The Lorenz==Lorentz force is F=q(E + v X B) has no mass on the RHS.
> >
> > No, dimensionally it must have mass on its right side.
> > Any force must act upon a mass and follow F=ma
>
> OK. Sure, the units must be Newtons on both sides. So where is the mass on
> the RHS in F=q(E + v X B)? A little quick research yields:
>
> E's SI units are Newtons per Coulomb (N/C) or, equivalently, Volts per
> metre (V/m), which in terms of SI base units are kg⋅m⋅s^(−3)⋅A^(−1).
>
> B is measured in Teslas (symbol: T) and Newtons per meter per ampere
> (symbol: N/(m⋅A)) in the SI.
>
> I got befuddled/foiled by the weirdness of Dimensional Analysis. Again... O(y)e.

I don't know about your high quality education, but in IIT Kharagpur First Year
physics we were taught that in physics the first thing to check for in any
equation is whether there is dimensional matching or not - the two sides of
the equation MUST match dimensionally. It does NOT mean that the equation is
correct if it does, so it is a necessary condition for correction, and most
definitely not a sufficient one.

Cheers, and keep well.
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 7, 2017, 6:20:52 PM10/7/17
tch tch the rude imbecile Poart vomits yet again.
Wonder is, how and why did Mahipal-ji found anything wholesome about this
peculiar entity!

Mahipal

Oct 7, 2017, 7:31:38 PM10/7/17
If you BanerjeeJi have a new/different derivation for computing the
force due to solar radiation pressure, then write it up and submit it
to the physics archives. Do post a link to your article here.

By now, in me m(y) GodJi-forsaken life, I'm more of a physics/math
hobbiest and/or enthusiast. Yes, I agree, E/S/P technologies existed
long before the equations came to hijack the slaves of real physical world.

> > > No, dimensionally it must have mass on its right side.
> > > Any force must act upon a mass and follow F=ma
> >
> > OK. Sure, the units must be Newtons on both sides. So where is the mass on
> > the RHS in F=q(E + v X B)? A little quick research yields:
> >
> > E's SI units are Newtons per Coulomb (N/C) or, equivalently, Volts per
> > metre (V/m), which in terms of SI base units are kg⋅m⋅s^(−3)⋅A^(−1).
> >
> > B is measured in Teslas (symbol: T) and Newtons per meter per ampere
> > (symbol: N/(m⋅A)) in the SI.
> >
> > I got befuddled/foiled by the weirdness of Dimensional Analysis. Again... O(y)e.
>
> I don't know about your high quality education, but in IIT Kharagpur First Year
> physics we were taught that in physics the first thing to check for in any
> equation is whether there is dimensional matching or not - the two sides of
> the equation MUST match dimensionally. It does NOT mean that the equation is
> correct if it does, so it is a necessary condition for correction, and most
> definitely not a sufficient one.

I goofed! So what? I thought I was being cute, but I got a good head slapping instead!

Of course I studied Dimensional Analysis, like in 2nd year undergraduate college,
in a course on fluid mechanics/dynamics. I've used DA once or twice in my works.

I should've known better. Since F=ma, then three obvious statements are posible:
1. No mass, no force.
2. No space, no force.
3. No time, no force.

Why PoratJi is obsessed with mass over either space or time, that's a mystery.

Fwiw... there's one nymshifting bozo who stalks PoratJi all the time.
So Yeheil is sensitive and becomes very defensive of all, quickly.
What PoratJi need do is simply never respond to the bozo. Just never
acknowledge the bozo troll's existence. Everybody else will understand.

> Cheers, and keep well.
> Arindam Banerjee

Cheers! You keep well too, BanerjeeJi.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 7, 2017, 8:00:51 PM10/7/17
> > please show me a force -in which  **mass *is not involved with it !!!
>
> There is no such thing.

Everything is composed of fields, not mass.

"mass" is "rest mass".
Photons have momentum, but no mass.
Photons are _never at rest.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 7, 2017, 9:24:17 PM10/7/17
What physics archives? I have written a book on physics, back in 2009. Given
the thoroughly negative attitude of the physics world, to the new physics ideas
I have been propagating in Interent, Usenet and even the mainstream media
in 2003, based upon my new formula linking mass and energy in a
non-destructive and kinetic manner e=0.5mVVM(N-k), the book is still lying in
my own computer memory systems. I would be happy to put up the book in some
good archive which can be accessed by all.

And I would put in my Aphorims there too. This sci.physics ng I supposed had
great guys, but you are the only person here worthy of respect. The same
situation exists in all Usenet newsgroups - the worthy guys have all gone away
for whatever reasons.

Obviously, because of my ignorance and unworldliness (in general) the world
should not suffer, so I would welcome the chance to place my physics book and
other insights into some reputable site.

> By now, in me m(y) GodJi-forsaken life, I'm more of a physics/math
> hobbiest and/or enthusiast. Yes, I agree, E/S/P technologies existed
> long before the equations came to hijack the slaves of real physical world.

I still believe, one can be what one wants to be, God willing. Obviously it is
silly to ask for the impossible like say beating Federer in tennis (unless he
has fractured both his legs and his serving hand too). Within one's limits, when
one tries hard enough, one does get somewhere. Like, I am now hoping to start
my company HTN Research on some basis or the other. Even if I get a single
worthy partner, it will go up in strength by 100% which is considerable.

Equations are like mantras - they have deep meaning. But when used as mantras
usually are, without knowing their meaning that is, they can only create an
impression of grandeur, and pretension of knowledge. But mantras do have a long
pedigree, and over time much debate has formed them into fountains of truth.

e=mcc type equations on the other hand, are pseudo mantras as they are
hotly contested by not just myself. Over time, the bad equations will be weeded
out and the good equations like F=ma will remain as strong as mantras.

> > > OK. Sure, the units must be Newtons on both sides. So where is the mass on
> > > the RHS in F=q(E + v X B)? A little quick research yields:
> > >
> > > E's SI units are Newtons per Coulomb (N/C) or, equivalently, Volts per
> > > metre (V/m), which in terms of SI base units are kg⋅m⋅s^(−3)⋅A^(−1).
> > >
> > > B is measured in Teslas (symbol: T) and Newtons per meter per ampere
> > > (symbol: N/(m⋅A)) in the SI.
> > >
> > > I got befuddled/foiled by the weirdness of Dimensional Analysis. Again... O(y)e.
> >
> > I don't know about your high quality education, but in IIT Kharagpur First Year
> > physics we were taught that in physics the first thing to check for in any
> > equation is whether there is dimensional matching or not - the two sides of
> > the equation MUST match dimensionally. It does NOT mean that the equation is
> > correct if it does, so it is a necessary condition for correction, and most
> > definitely not a sufficient one.
>
> I goofed! So what? I thought I was being cute, but I got a good head slapping instead!

Sorry Mahipal-ji if I was too overbearing but as I respect your judgment I
cannot bear to see you going off on a wrong line.

> Of course I studied Dimensional Analysis, like in 2nd year undergraduate college,
> in a course on fluid mechanics/dynamics. I've used DA once or twice in my works.
>
> I should've known better. Since F=ma, then three obvious statements are posible:
> 1. No mass, no force.
> 2. No space, no force.
> 3. No time, no force.

Absolutely correct.

What is perhaps not so evident is that F(t)=m(t)a(t) or that the force upon
the mass m at time t is the mass of the body at time t and the acceleraton a
at that time t.

Normally we assume that m is constant and a is constant over the time
interval of interest, so over that time period of interest say T the force is
constantly acting upon the mass m.

But these assumptions are not necessarily valid.

> Why PoratJi is obsessed with mass over either space or time, that's a mystery.

Why you are serious about that rude imbecile is beyond me. I suppose he has
his uses, such as comic relief.

> Fwiw... there's one nymshifting bozo who stalks PoratJi all the time.
> So Yeheil is sensitive and becomes very defensive of all, quickly.
> What PoratJi need do is simply never respond to the bozo. Just never
> acknowledge the bozo troll's existence. Everybody else will understand.

I don't buy those excuses. Porat gets what he deserves as he is a rude imbecile
who thinks he is smarter than the rest. An irresistible target, thus.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 9:58:31 PM10/7/17
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 5:00:51 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> > > please show me a force -in which **mass *is not involved with it !!!
> >
> > There is no such thing.
>
> Everything is composed of fields, not mass.

Fields come in space. The hypersphere universe is 4 dimensional space.
It is the everywhery of total space-dimension.
Gravity fields are a local example.
Extension begins with points of dimension; fields are points extending to size

> "mass" is "rest mass".

Gravity increases energy of photon entering its field
and lowers it leaving. This is the two sided Pound Rebka.

> Photons have momentum, but no mass.
> Photons are _never at rest.

Mitchell Raemsch

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 1:33:30 AM10/8/17
======================
thank you Peter
but why dont you make the next step ??!!
===================================
MASS##
THE ONLY MASS!!
not relativistic and not schmelativistic mass !!-
-IS THE MOTHER'' OF ALL FORCES - INCLUDING*** -GRAVITY !!!
old historic copyright
Eng
Y.Porat
==============================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 1:53:32 AM10/8/17
> ======================
ok
you say
dimension analysis

but that is exactly what I did long a go!!
documented in Google !! long ago
=
se the original formula of Max Plank
with no additional garbage sticked to it

E +energy of photon = hf !!!

so simple and so powerful !!
and just make the dimension analysis

you will find there the*** kilogram dimension*** !!
with nothing to multiply it
not by zero
not by anything relativistic !!
!!
btw
that formula was derived byhim
5 years !!!before
relativity !!!

using nothing relativistic I his historic experiments !!
TIA
Y.Porat
=================================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 1:58:14 AM10/8/17
===
your ass -has no mass !!!
I hope your brain has mass as well
(and not ' relativistic mass !!!1
==
ATB
Y.Porat
============================

Mahipal

Oct 8, 2017, 6:25:46 PM10/8/17
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 9:24:17 PM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 10:31:38 AM UTC+11, Mahipal wrote:

<trim>

> > If you BanerjeeJi have a new/different derivation for computing the
> > force due to solar radiation pressure, then write it up and submit it
> > to the physics archives. Do post a link to your article here.
>
> What physics archives? I have written a book on physics, back in 2009. Given
> the thoroughly negative attitude of the physics world, to the new physics ideas
> I have been propagating in Interent, Usenet and even the mainstream media
> in 2003, based upon my new formula linking mass and energy in a
> non-destructive and kinetic manner e=0.5mVVM(N-k), the book is still lying in
> my own computer memory systems. I would be happy to put up the book in some
> good archive which can be accessed by all.

https://arxiv.org which I did used to peruse. Recently, not so much.
Why? Back in the 1990s when I was quite naive and trusting, I shared
an idea in this NG. Six months later, some Iranian grad students or
professors had plagiarized my idea. They never actually interacted on
this NG. Sure they used different symbols and all in their version of
me m(y) equation. So I pointed that paper out here. Dr. Jim Carr, a
good physics professor and friend of mine, insisted I prove my case by
providing the link to the article. I did. Took me a couple of minutes only.

So be careful. This arxiv is a den of thieves and plagiarists/liars.
When I pointed out there are hungry cheating sharks lurking in these
NGs, I wasn't merely being overdramatic. Fortunately, digital media is
rather easier to use to identify such thieves and plagiarists/liars.

Plagiarists/liars are quick to point out how ideas can not be copyrighted or
patented. Well duh, Odd! Only the expression of an idea can be copyrighted.
Regardless, all ideas have origins and their originators deserve all
the credits and accolades. Plagiarism is a crime.

While some were quick to undermine my idea, others came to defend and
discuss it. Bottom line? Both the underminers and the defenders only
reinforced the notion that me m(y) idea was indeed novel. Some of the
best compliments I received were here from people I've never met in my
personal life. Some even thanked me for sharing. Wrote me emails how
they printed out my post and put it up in their office spaces.
Certainly, no one at the bars I frequent was/is going to offer such
compliments/discussions. They just want discuss music, and drink.

Still be careful. Remember, I could not dream up my Hulu Superbowl Experience.

> And I would put in my Aphorims there too. This sci.physics ng I supposed had
> great guys, but you are the only person here worthy of respect. The same
> situation exists in all Usenet newsgroups - the worthy guys have all gone away
> for whatever reasons.
>
> Obviously, because of my ignorance and unworldliness (in general) the world
> should not suffer, so I would welcome the chance to place my physics book and
> other insights into some reputable site.

I'm not sure if arxiv accepts books. You'll have to parse your works
down into standard journal articles. Do read their rules for submissions.

> > By now, in me m(y) GodJi-forsaken life, I'm more of a physics/math
> > hobbiest and/or enthusiast. Yes, I agree, E/S/P technologies existed
> > long before the equations came to hijack the slaves of real physical world.
>
> I still believe, one can be what one wants to be, God willing. Obviously it is
> silly to ask for the impossible like say beating Federer in tennis (unless he
> has fractured both his legs and his serving hand too). Within one's limits, when
> one tries hard enough, one does get somewhere. Like, I am now hoping to start
> my company HTN Research on some basis or the other. Even if I get a single
> worthy partner, it will go up in strength by 100% which is considerable.

May GodJi Roger Federer never be injured! Well, not again. Year 2016 was bad.
Lots of people play tennis, but there's only one Poet Pla(y)ing Tennis RogerJi!

A lot of friends and family repeatedly say they pray to GodJi for my betterment.
Me, being the logical wonder that I am, I ask in return: Wasn't it GodJi
who happily placed me in this mess IN THE FIRST PLACE?! O(y)e...

> Equations are like mantras - they have deep meaning. But when used as mantras
> usually are, without knowing their meaning that is, they can only create an
> impression of grandeur, and pretension of knowledge. But mantras do have a long
> pedigree, and over time much debate has formed them into fountains of truth.

Well e=mcc is definitely a mantra -- and not of the good kind of mantra.
I always point out that Einstein did not discover that equation. Always.
One PC link here... https://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/nov/11/rorycarroll
Title: Einstein's E=mc2 'was Italian's idea'

> e=mcc type equations on the other hand, are pseudo mantras as they are
> hotly contested by not just myself. Over time, the bad equations will be weeded
> out and the good equations like F=ma will remain as strong as mantras.

> > > I don't know about your high quality education, but in IIT Kharagpur First Year
> > > physics we were taught that in physics the first thing to check for in any
> > > equation is whether there is dimensional matching or not - the two sides of
> > > the equation MUST match dimensionally. It does NOT mean that the equation is
> > > correct if it does, so it is a necessary condition for correction, and most
> > > definitely not a sufficient one.
> >
> > I goofed! So what? I thought I was being cute, but I got a good head slapping instead!
>
> Sorry Mahipal-ji if I was too overbearing but as I respect your judgment I
> cannot bear to see you going off on a wrong line.

I walked into that goof all by myself, a self-inflicted mistake. Eventually,
I would've caught my mistake, you BanerjeeJi did rush me along. It's all good.

> > Of course I studied Dimensional Analysis, like in 2nd year undergraduate college,
> > in a course on fluid mechanics/dynamics. I've used DA once or twice in my works.
> >
> > I should've known better. Since F=ma, then three obvious statements are posible:
> > 1. No mass, no force.
> > 2. No space, no force.
> > 3. No time, no force.
>
> Absolutely correct.
>
> What is perhaps not so evident is that F(t)=m(t)a(t) or that the force upon
> the mass m at time t is the mass of the body at time t and the acceleraton a
> at that time t.

The accurate equation is F=dp/dt=d(mv)/dt=mdv/dt+vdm/dt basis for the rocket equation.

> Normally we assume that m is constant and a is constant over the time
> interval of interest, so over that time period of interest say T the force is
> constantly acting upon the mass m.
>
> But these assumptions are not necessarily valid.
>
> > Why PoratJi is obsessed with mass over either space or time, that's a mystery.
>
> Why you are serious about that rude imbecile is beyond me. I suppose he has
> his uses, such as comic relief.

PoratJi is funny. He should post a list of all his catchy phrases like
{canonical schmonical, curvature schmervature, relativistic schmellavistic...}.
I didn't write them properly, so am not doing the originals any justice.
His list could make a funny/comic song like that infamous Periodic Table elements tune.

> > Fwiw... there's one nymshifting bozo who stalks PoratJi all the time.
> > So Yeheil is sensitive and becomes very defensive of all, quickly.
> > What PoratJi need do is simply never respond to the bozo. Just never
> > acknowledge the bozo troll's existence. Everybody else will understand.
>
> I don't buy those excuses. Porat gets what he deserves as he is a rude imbecile
> who thinks he is smarter than the rest. An irresistible target, thus.

Surprisingly, PoratJi's never been rude to me. Once that bozo nymshifting
troll used my nameString to post nonsense. PoratJi didn't buy it was me. But
he did have to ask: Et tu, Mahipal? It took me a couple of minutes to
prove that it in fact it wasn't I. Some people are too stupid to realize
that one's writing style, and tennis strokes, defines one's self uniquely.

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: Poet Pla(y)ing Tennis! Grasshopper Mode...”

mitchr...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 6:46:55 PM10/8/17
The gravity waves aren't connected to a mass source any longer.
I don't believe in these disembodied gravity forces.

Mitchell Raemsch

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 8, 2017, 7:08:03 PM10/8/17
Thanks for the information. Actually no one wants to touch the equation I
found e=0.5mVVN(N-k) so even plagiarists won't have anything to do with it as
it won't sell with the establishment. On the other hand, it has been published
in print in 2003, there was some international media coverage on my work, and
even though it has been suppressed by everyone, that facts are that for once
the Establishment got snookered! Which means, that thanks to the media (and
neglecting Usenet groups, etc.) it won't pay for anyone to steal my new ideas.
Then I have youtube videos, so that is another plus.

> So be careful. This arxiv is a den of thieves and plagiarists/liars.
> When I pointed out there are hungry cheating sharks lurking in these
> NGs, I wasn't merely being overdramatic. Fortunately, digital media is
> rather easier to use to identify such thieves and plagiarists/liars.

Oh, I am sure you are right. But these thugs are out to please the
perfectly corrupt modern physics Establishment, and not
kick it up the backside which is my sacred goal. There is no money nor fame
in metaphorically kicking the ruling corruptocrats in power everywhere.
Just some satisfaction about something attempted, something done.

> Plagiarists/liars are quick to point out how ideas can not be copyrighted or
> patented. Well duh, Odd! Only the expression of an idea can be copyrighted.
> Regardless, all ideas have origins and their originators deserve all
> the credits and accolades. Plagiarism is a crime.

So it is. But it is a very highly organised racket. Poor desperate thirdworlders
in firstworld countries produce what they can, and those ideas are circulated
among the firstworld elites in underhand schemes within their closed networks.
Thus conference papers are taken as research done for which no payment need be
made by those who commercialise their implications with no need to give credit.
In other words, the modern research-industrial-commerce systems is fully based
upon plagiarims. China is the most honest example, that way. They have no use
for patents, etc. They just copy and modify. In the firstworld patenting is the
way to go for the rich companies to keep the others down.

> While some were quick to undermine my idea, others came to defend and
> discuss it. Bottom line? Both the underminers and the defenders only
> reinforced the notion that me m(y) idea was indeed novel. Some of the
> best compliments I received were here from people I've never met in my
> personal life. Some even thanked me for sharing. Wrote me emails how
> they printed out my post and put it up in their office spaces.
> Certainly, no one at the bars I frequent was/is going to offer such
> compliments/discussions. They just want discuss music, and drink.

Congratulations for your new ideas, and I do hope that you will get the
recognition you deserve in greater measure.

> Still be careful. Remember, I could not dream up my Hulu Superbowl Experience.
>
> > And I would put in my Aphorims there too. This sci.physics ng I supposed had
> > great guys, but you are the only person here worthy of respect. The same
> > situation exists in all Usenet newsgroups - the worthy guys have all gone away
> > for whatever reasons.
> >
> > Obviously, because of my ignorance and unworldliness (in general) the world
> > should not suffer, so I would welcome the chance to place my physics book and
> > other insights into some reputable site.
>
> I'm not sure if arxiv accepts books. You'll have to parse your works
> down into standard journal articles. Do read their rules for submissions.

I think I will expand my facebook page. That way things will be under my
control. Facebook is pretty forward with ideas about expansion in terms of
advertising, so maybe this will be the most cost-effective way to go for my
company. Then I will submit to that group, thanks again for the information.
This will take the best of my time for the next two months, I suppose.

> > > By now, in me m(y) GodJi-forsaken life, I'm more of a physics/math
> > > hobbiest and/or enthusiast. Yes, I agree, E/S/P technologies existed
> > > long before the equations came to hijack the slaves of real physical world.
> >
> > I still believe, one can be what one wants to be, God willing. Obviously it is
> > silly to ask for the impossible like say beating Federer in tennis (unless he
> > has fractured both his legs and his serving hand too). Within one's limits, when
> > one tries hard enough, one does get somewhere. Like, I am now hoping to start
> > my company HTN Research on some basis or the other. Even if I get a single
> > worthy partner, it will go up in strength by 100% which is considerable.
>
> May GodJi Roger Federer never be injured! Well, not again. Year 2016 was bad.
> Lots of people play tennis, but there's only one Poet Pla(y)ing Tennis RogerJi!

Indeed he is just great. I wonder how he would have played McEnroe at his best.
That would have been some match.

> A lot of friends and family repeatedly say they pray to GodJi for my betterment.
> Me, being the logical wonder that I am, I ask in return: Wasn't it GodJi
> who happily placed me in this mess IN THE FIRST PLACE?! O(y)e...

Old story. Homer makes Zeus say that men create problems and then blame the
Gods for same.
Indeed.

> > Normally we assume that m is constant and a is constant over the time
> > interval of interest, so over that time period of interest say T the force is
> > constantly acting upon the mass m.
> >
> > But these assumptions are not necessarily valid.
> >
> > > Why PoratJi is obsessed with mass over either space or time, that's a mystery.
> >
> > Why you are serious about that rude imbecile is beyond me. I suppose he has
> > his uses, such as comic relief.
>
> PoratJi is funny. He should post a list of all his catchy phrases like
> {canonical schmonical, curvature schmervature, relativistic schmellavistic...}.
> I didn't write them properly, so am not doing the originals any justice.
> His list could make a funny/comic song like that infamous Periodic Table elements tune.
>
> > > Fwiw... there's one nymshifting bozo who stalks PoratJi all the time.
> > > So Yeheil is sensitive and becomes very defensive of all, quickly.
> > > What PoratJi need do is simply never respond to the bozo. Just never
> > > acknowledge the bozo troll's existence. Everybody else will understand.
> >
> > I don't buy those excuses. Porat gets what he deserves as he is a rude imbecile
> > who thinks he is smarter than the rest. An irresistible target, thus.
>
> Surprisingly, PoratJi's never been rude to me. Once that bozo nymshifting
> troll used my nameString to post nonsense. PoratJi didn't buy it was me. But
> he did have to ask: Et tu, Mahipal? It took me a couple of minutes to
> prove that it in fact it wasn't I. Some people are too stupid to realize
> that one's writing style, and tennis strokes, defines one's self uniquely.

If you don't disagree with e=mcc he will be as sweet as he can be.

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 8:52:14 PM10/8/17
On >
> [...]
>
> May GodJi Roger Federer never be injured! Well, not again. Year 2016 as mantras
> > usually are, without knowing their meaning that is, they can only create an
> > impression of grandeur, and pretension of knowledge. But mantras do have a long
> > pedigree, and over time much debate has formed them into fountains of truth.
>
> Well e=mcc is definitely a mantra -- and not of the good kind of mantra.
> I always point out that Einstein did not discover that equation. Always.
> One PC link here... https://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/nov/11/rorycarroll
> Title: Einstein's E=mc2 'was Italian's idea'
>
> > e=mcc type equations on the other hand, are pseudo mantras as they are
> > hotly contested by not just myself. Over time, the bad equations will be weeded
> > out and the good equations like F=ma will remain as strong as mantras.

thank you Mahipal
btw
your last post is extremely long ...
2

what was your patent that you missioned above ??

3
I Remember Jim car from many years ago

4
what do you think about my revolutionary clime that
'mass is the 'mother'' of all forces ??
=======
TIA
Y.Porat
============================

Mahipal

Oct 9, 2017, 11:10:00 AM10/9/17
On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 8:52:14 PM UTC-4, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
<trim>
> > > Why you are serious about that rude imbecile is beyond me. I suppose he has
> > > his uses, such as comic relief.
> >
> > PoratJi is funny. He should post a list of all his catchy phrases like
> > {canonical schmonical, curvature schmervature, relativistic schmellavistic...}.
> > I didn't write them properly, so am not doing the originals any justice.
> > His list could make a funny/comic song like that infamous Periodic Table elements tune.

> > > I don't buy those excuses. Porat gets what he deserves as he is a rude imbecile
> > > who thinks he is smarter than the rest. An irresistible target, thus.
> >
> > Surprisingly, PoratJi's never been rude to me. Once that bozo nymshifting
> > troll used my nameString to post nonsense. PoratJi didn't buy it was me. But
> > he did have to ask: Et tu, Mahipal? It took me a couple of minutes to
>
> thank you Mahipal
> btw
> your last post is extremely long ...

You're welcome PoratJi. Me too, I was feeling the need to trim.

You should really compile your list of catchy phrases and share it.

> 2
>
> what was your patent that you missioned above ??

Not a patent, a copyright. A 1987 copyright which lead to |meforce>.

> 3
> I Remember Jim car from many years ago

Jim Carr, Mati Meron, Ed Green, John Baez, others... great people.

> 4
> what do you think about my revolutionary clime that
> 'mass is the 'mother'' of all forces ??

I already agreed with your claim a long time back. What you need now
realize and accept is that BanerjeeJi, whether inadvertently or not,
just strengthened your claim. No mass, no force. What's next to do?

> =======
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> ============================

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes...”
/\ "If the line between science fiction and
/ science fact doesn't drive you crazy,
/\ \ then you're just not tr(y)ing!"
\ /\/\ / \ \/ Mahipal Virdy
/ == \ / \/\/ The |meforce> Paradox
\/ http://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 1:34:29 PM10/9/17
=======================
thank you again Mahipal
now I would like to go with you
one step forwards
so
pleas go to my site
Google
the y Porat model -an abstract
then please go the appendix of that site
you will se the
the Y Circlon mechanism '
(I don't call it those times as such
that is a name I gave it many years later
so
you can see there a sketch of 2 mases
one big and one small
what was in my mind then was
EARTH AND SUN ..
now
you can see there the 'circlon'' patterns sort of 'peels'
in different distances from the 2 masses ..
that are weaker an weaker...
--while they are located further and further
from the 2 masses
--
my question now is
DOES IT CLICK '' SOMETHING IN YOUR MIND ??!!

Dave Henderson

Oct 9, 2017, 2:02:17 PM10/9/17
Forcing your (mass-less) head into the bottom of a goat.

And the goat is your mother.

And "PLEAE" is not a word.

You imbecile.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 9, 2017, 5:46:24 PM10/9/17
F=ma was known long many centuries ago. A force by definition is what acts
upon a mass. Leonardo da Vinci gave a clear description about force, and that
I have often quoted in usenet. I don't need to strengthen any claim! Least of
all, anything made by that rude imbecile Poart.

benj

Oct 9, 2017, 6:34:59 PM10/9/17
Looper is Right Banjo. He is talking about ME! I'm here reading all your
theories ready to steal them. Hey I'm now telling everyone E=mcc is
nonsense! MY IDEA! You are third world so nobody will ever listen to
you if I say you stole it from ME! Ha HA!

>> And I would put in my Aphorims there too. This sci.physics ng I supposed had
>> great guys, but you are the only person here worthy of respect. The same
>> situation exists in all Usenet newsgroups - the worthy guys have all gone away
>> for whatever reasons.
>>
>> Obviously, because of my ignorance and unworldliness (in general) the world
>> should not suffer, so I would welcome the chance to place my physics book and
>> other insights into some reputable site.
>
> I'm not sure if arxiv accepts books. You'll have to parse your works
> down into standard journal articles. Do read their rules for submissions.

Rules don't apply to us geniuses, Looperji.

>>> By now, in me m(y) GodJi-forsaken life, I'm more of a physics/math
>>> hobbiest and/or enthusiast. Yes, I agree, E/S/P technologies existed
>>> long before the equations came to hijack the slaves of real physical world.
>>
>> I still believe, one can be what one wants to be, God willing. Obviously it is
>> silly to ask for the impossible like say beating Federer in tennis (unless he
>> has fractured both his legs and his serving hand too). Within one's limits, when
>> one tries hard enough, one does get somewhere. Like, I am now hoping to start
>> my company HTN Research on some basis or the other. Even if I get a single
>> worthy partner, it will go up in strength by 100% which is considerable.
>
> May GodJi Roger Federer never be injured! Well, not again. Year 2016 was bad.
> Lots of people play tennis, but there's only one Poet Pla(y)ing Tennis RogerJi!
>
> A lot of friends and family repeatedly say they pray to GodJi for my betterment.
> Me, being the logical wonder that I am, I ask in return: Wasn't it GodJi
> who happily placed me in this mess IN THE FIRST PLACE?! O(y)e...

I once worked with another Indian Engineer (Rajendra). He was a kook guy
but of course the problem was he was here in America that den of the
Great Satan. His father traveled from India to America to try to save
him from us, but I think it was too late. His arranged marriage never
did happen. I never heard what happened to him. Doubtless was lured into
a life of horrible sin and degradation. Oh my!

>> Equations are like mantras - they have deep meaning. But when used as mantras
>> usually are, without knowing their meaning that is, they can only create an
>> impression of grandeur, and pretension of knowledge. But mantras do have a long
>> pedigree, and over time much debate has formed them into fountains of truth.
>
> Well e=mcc is definitely a mantra -- and not of the good kind of mantra.
> I always point out that Einstein did not discover that equation. Always.
> One PC link here... https://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/nov/11/rorycarroll
> Title: Einstein's E=mc2 'was Italian's idea'

Einstein may have not discovered it, but *I* discovered that it is CRAP!
That is MY invention and MY theory! And this is the Western TRUTH!
Anyone can write some crap equation, looper. But it takes a TRUE genius
to be able to describe what is really going on!

>> Normally we assume that m is constant and a is constant over the time
>> interval of interest, so over that time period of interest say T the force is
>> constantly acting upon the mass m.
>>
>> But these assumptions are not necessarily valid.
>>
>>> Why PoratJi is obsessed with mass over either space or time, that's a mystery.
>>
>> Why you are serious about that rude imbecile is beyond me. I suppose he has
>> his uses, such as comic relief.
>
> PoratJi is funny. He should post a list of all his catchy phrases like
> {canonical schmonical, curvature schmervature, relativistic schmellavistic...}.
> I didn't write them properly, so am not doing the originals any justice.
> His list could make a funny/comic song like that infamous Periodic Table elements tune.
>
>>> Fwiw... there's one nymshifting bozo who stalks PoratJi all the time.
>>> So Yeheil is sensitive and becomes very defensive of all, quickly.
>>> What PoratJi need do is simply never respond to the bozo. Just never
>>> acknowledge the bozo troll's existence. Everybody else will understand.
>>
>> I don't buy those excuses. Porat gets what he deserves as he is a rude imbecile
>> who thinks he is smarter than the rest. An irresistible target, thus.
>
> Surprisingly, PoratJi's never been rude to me. Once that bozo nymshifting
> troll used my nameString to post nonsense. PoratJi didn't buy it was me. But
> he did have to ask: Et tu, Mahipal? It took me a couple of minutes to
> prove that it in fact it wasn't I. Some people are too stupid to realize
> that one's writing style, and tennis strokes, defines one's self uniquely.

Me, looperji, am not so easily fooled. I just look for those
Federer-like strokes and I KNOW it is thou!

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 8:31:33 PM10/9/17
imbecile crock Arindam

my Y circlon mechanism
does not deal with
F=ma

it is much general
and different in principle

it predicts that listen carful imbecile crock blockhead
Aethr engineer Arindam
it and others predict that
ALL FORCES (again *all forces!!!!
STEM -- OUT FROM MASS !!
AGAIN
***STEM OUT OF MASS !!
***!!DO YOU IMBECILE CROCK UNDERSTAND IT ???!!
NO CHANCE !!
ANDMORE
MY PRERDICTION THAT
GRAVITATIONAL WAVES
(LISTEN CAREFULLY ):
it predict that :

GRAVITATIONAL WAVES between sun and earth

**SHOULD BE different --in different location of our globe
again :
gravitational waves between sun and earth
should be different --
--in different locations of our globe/earth !!
==
copyright suggestion
based on my
'Y Circlon mechanism'

shown at my appendix of my site

Google
'the Y Porat model-an abstract'
======

ATB
Y.Porat
=============================

mitchr...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 8:34:10 PM10/9/17
How does gravity leave mass and cross space?

Mitchell Raemsch

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 8:50:51 PM10/9/17
thank you Michael for your question :
mow
according to my model
(the y circlon mechanism )
the 'cirflons' are built in mass
they are basic particles that(among the others) compose mass !!
and if there is a situation of inner collisions
thy stem out !!
but not becoming lost
because of their 'native'' circular motion
iow
circular motion is their
native way of movement
if you want in 'slang

"they were born as such '

it is their native way of motion !!
(a new basic assumption )!
that you can take it
or leave it
while the question is
WAHT CAN BE DONE/innovate - WITH SUCH A BASIC ASSUOTION !!??
====================
TIA
Eng
Y.Porat
=====================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 1:35:22 AM10/10/17
and now I have a prediction about gravitational waves ":

according to my
Y.Circlon mechanism

- THERE SHOULD BE SOME **DENSITY DIFFRENCES* IN GRAVITATONAL WAVES
OF SUN-
*IN DIFERNT LOCATIOND OF OUR GLOBE !!
==
I guess that such a prediction is unprecedented !!
==
TIA
Y.Porat
==============================

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 10, 2017, 5:50:40 AM10/10/17
Sorry benj you bokachoda. You may convince other bokachodas like you
about your fake genius but for non-bokachodas your lying and stealing will not work.

Your only hope is to make the entire world bokachoda, and indeed that is the
great effort of the ruling reptilian bokachodas like you.

But the best laid plans of mice and bokachodas oft gang awry.

All thirdworlders know what is what, even the totally corrupted ones.
heh.
Who was the man of the last century? What is his status now thanks to my
formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k)?
Success has a thousand fathers, and no doubt the bokachoda benj wants to stake
his claim for what is not his. Being a bokachoda he cannot help himself in
such a matter.
Unfortunately for him this music plays in my head:

Bokachoda benj-ji
DUMBfuck benj-ji

With big drum business on the DUMB this can repeat till eternity.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 10, 2017, 5:58:17 AM10/10/17
Poart, you tiresome fart.

> my Y circlon mechanism
> does not deal with
> F=ma

The it has nothing to do with force.

> it is much general
> and different in principle

Let us see what you got.

> it predicts that listen carful imbecile crock blockhead

rude imbecile poart try farting less

> Aethr engineer Arindam
> it and others predict that
> ALL FORCES (again *all forces!!!!
> STEM -- OUT FROM MASS !!

F=ma says just that. Without mass there is no F. Can't you get this simple
thing into your fat pighead, imbecile poart?

> AGAIN
> ***STEM OUT OF MASS !!

Where else would it stem from, your ridiculous imbecile?

> ***!!DO YOU IMBECILE CROCK UNDERSTAND IT ???!!

Imbecile, that was well known even before being nicely explained by Leonardo
da Vinci.

> NO CHANCE !!
> ANDMORE
> MY PRERDICTION THAT
> GRAVITATIONAL WAVES
> (LISTEN CAREFULLY ):
> it predict that :

What gravitational waves? Another lot of e=mcc type rubbish?

> GRAVITATIONAL WAVES between sun and earth

Asshole, there are no gravitational waves except in the minds of the ruling
reptilian frauds whose sole desire is to lead parasitic lives off public funds.

> **SHOULD BE different --in different location of our globe
> again :
> gravitational waves between sun and earth
> should be different --
> --in different locations of our globe/earth !!

What kind of "scientif" proof/description/explanation is that???
Poart, you are not just a rude imbecile, within your limited powers you are
a fraud as well.

> ==
> copyright suggestion
> based on my
> 'Y Circlon mechanism'
>
> shown at my appendix of my site
>
> Google
> 'the Y Porat model-an abstract'
> ======
>
> ATB
> Y.Porat
> =============================

Idiot. What to say of anyone who takes this creep seriously!

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 6:10:18 AM10/10/17
====================
that man Arindam is
obviously mentally sick
bye ~~~
Aether engineer !!!..

go discus with your kind
and don't contaminate mines
====
next
to sane human beings
we have a lot to do further
=
mass is the source of ***all**** again all ** forces
not only F-m a !!!
and that is exactly my new innovation
TIA
Y.Porat
===========================

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 10, 2017, 6:11:55 AM10/10/17
You have done NOTHING except boast and abuse, Poart.
A comic relief, thus.

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 6:25:28 AM10/10/17
========go see
Google
the y porat model- an abstract
which is only an **abstract of a book !
and tell us if it is nothing !

not to mention my active participation this ng
more than 25 years !!=

BYE !!!
go see a psychiatrist !!
and don't contaminate my threads
go to your threads not to mines

if you cant help
at least don't disturb !! ==
next !!
Y.P
==================================

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 10, 2017, 7:27:30 AM10/10/17
Poart, this is usenet not your private property. You are fair game. There is
no law or convention that stops me from posting to any thread you have started
or for that matter anyone.

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 8:14:43 AM10/10/17
=====

ok
yet you think that I don t know that ?
yet if you go o like that
you are going to be the great loose
and a ......
just save me those words
there is a say
'if you can beat him
-join him '
or may be you are sticking still with your Aether ?!!

2
did you get at all my new innovative clime that

mass is the mother/source - of all again all forces ??
and if you don get it now
you will be recorded as .....one ..
==
next !!
to ***constructive** thinkers
==
Y.P
==================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 8:17:46 AM10/10/17
sorry typo
'such basic assumption'
Y.P
==================================

Mahipal

Oct 10, 2017, 12:47:04 PM10/10/17
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 1:34:29 PM UTC-4, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 6:10:00 PM UTC+3, Mahipal wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 8:52:14 PM UTC-4, pora...@gmail.com wrote:

<trim>

> > > what do you think about my revolutionary clime that
> > > 'mass is the 'mother'' of all forces ??
> >
> > I already agreed with your claim a long time back. What you need now
> > realize and accept is that BanerjeeJi, whether inadvertently or not,
> > just strengthened your claim. No mass, no force. What's next to do?
> =======================
> thank you again Mahipal
> now I would like to go with you
> one step forwards
> so
> pleas go to my site
> Google
> the y Porat model -an abstract

That search leads me and others to a wildcard search. Basically I can
not find your paper. Please, just do post the specific exact link.

> then please go the appendix of that site
> you will se the
> the Y Circlon mechanism '
> (I don't call it those times as such
> that is a name I gave it many years later
> so
> you can see there a sketch of 2 mases
> one big and one small
> what was in my mind then was
> EARTH AND SUN ..
> now
> you can see there the 'circlon'' patterns sort of 'peels'
> in different distances from the 2 masses ..
> that are weaker an weaker...
> --while they are located further and further
> from the 2 masses
> --
> my question now is
> DOES IT CLICK '' SOMETHING IN YOUR MIND ??!!
> =========
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> ===================================

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes...”

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 2:11:15 PM10/10/17
let me try again :
Google
the y porat model -an abstract'

I thing that it was even you
who supplied me with the proper line of link to it
TIA
Y.Porat
======================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 2:28:43 PM10/10/17
again
try

Google sites the y porat model an abstract
Y.P
===========================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 2:45:47 PM10/10/17
hi Alan
can you bring us again the link you supplied to me
some time ago ??
TIA
Y.POrat

reber G=emc^2

Oct 10, 2017, 3:57:29 PM10/10/17
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 10:23:08 AM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 11:49:35 PM UTC-7, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> > please show me a force -in which **mass *is not involved with it !!!
> > =================================
> > TIA
> > Y.Porat
>
> Reality is this."Weight of matter equals force"Two neutrinos hit its the weakest.Two BHs hit its the strongest.Best to keep in mind both create.Creating and evolving is always in micro and macro space.Over 22 billion years of time and up comes the universe we live in "NOW" TreBert

Is it possible ripples in space need no matter.Does the raisen bread theory need particles for space to expand? Just thinking Trebert

hanson

Oct 10, 2017, 4:18:31 PM10/10/17
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote
phony & transparently stupid Glazierola to cover up that

<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> aka
"Herbert Glazier" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote in
re: "Anaheim Hills is on Fire": "So much smoke I can look
directly into the Sun.Took pictures of how dark it is at 2 pm
My eyes are burning. Lucky I have my van and can move
away from the blaze", said TreBert, ... but ** NOT one**
word of concern or pity for the people who lost their homes.

So much for the self-centered, uncaring Jewish sociopath
Glazier who constantly praises & pimps himself, saying::

*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."

and then Bert adds that "T/he/y is/are now taking bets on
Kim Jong-un and Trump, and says:

*** _____"I'm glad when war breaks out"____ Bert
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** ___** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **___.

and "Bert has more to say on this", which is seen in
<http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017> by
Bert, <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 10, 2017, 7:05:44 PM10/10/17
If you know that then why tell me to stop posting in your thread?

> yet if you go o like that
> you are going to be the great loose
> and a ......
> just save me those words
> there is a say
> 'if you can beat him
> -join him '
> or may be you are sticking still with your Aether ?!!

Much more like, aether is sticking with all of us, including you Poart.
We all go through aether, for the universe is made of aether.
Aether is the source of matter, and matter is the source of life.
Aether transports radiant energy, aether absorbs matter, creates matter by
dividing into charges, then these charges form atoms and molecules.

> 2
> did you get at all my new innovative clime that

No. Nor did Shri Mahipal-ji so as for now your claim if any has no factual basis. I suppose you mean "claim" when you write "clime".

> mass is the mother/source - of all again all forces ??

Who does not know that? F=m*a is a formula well know, along with
F=mdv/dt + vdm/dt which is the full form. m or mass plays a prominent role
in both the short and full version of Newton's second law of motion.

Without mass, there can be no force. Force acts only upon masses. Masses create
force - gravitational, electro-magnetic, nuclear. The nuclear force is
according to me simply electro-magnetic and I will describe this later in my
aphorisms.

And yes, masses are formed from aether the fine matter which pervades the
infinite universe.

> and if you don get it now
> you will be recorded as .....one ..
> ==
> next !!
> to ***constructive** thinkers

Anyone you think is "constructive" must be an even greater imbecile than you, Poart. At least, you have not been rude in this post which is something.
> ==
> Y.P
> ==================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 9:38:39 PM10/10/17
how many people agree in past and present!!
that
mass is the ***source of all forces** ?!

as the active creator of all forces
not as a passive element!!
but as the **only creator of all forces**
TIA
Y.Porat
==================================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 9:56:51 PM10/10/17
and here is my site again
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnx0aGV5cG9yYXRtb2RlbHxneDo0MDEzMTIxYzFlMmY5YjFm

TIA
Y.P
======

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 10:04:04 PM10/10/17
if so
you can see there my
site
at its appendix !!
======
the y circlon mechanism '
is it precedented ??
TIA
Y.Porat
=============

Antonio Mandolin

Oct 10, 2017, 10:11:46 PM10/10/17
1) A brain:

2) get one.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 10, 2017, 10:28:19 PM10/10/17
Well you got something there. Makes no sense in any way. If anyone finds any
sense there, let me know what sense you found there.

Porat is very badly educated. He does not know the first thing about scientific
method.

> TIA
> Y.P
> ======

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 1:34:14 AM10/11/17
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 5:28:19 AM UTC+3, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > as the active creator of all forces
> > > not as a passive element!!
> > > but as the **only creator of all forces**
> > > TIA
> > > Y.Porat
> > > ==================================
> > and here is my site again
> > https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnx0aGV5cG9yYXRtb2RlbHxneDo0MDEzMTIxYzFlMmY5YjFm
>
> Well you got something there. Makes no sense in any way. If anyone finds any
> sense there, let me know what sense you found there.
>
> Porat is very badly educated. He does not know the first thing about scientific
> method.

======================
Arindam what do you mean
'that I got something' in that site
something right or wrong

don't hand wave !!!
just tell us
is it originally copyrighted on me or not
as an American copyright ??
1
do yo u get the
Chain of orbitals there
is it right or wrong ?
2
are all nuclei from fluorine and upwards
sort of rectangular pipe
or not ?
3
is there for heavy Atoms
-the number of protons
the same number of electrons 'around it ??
4
aside question
why was the first one in our words
who introduced to this word
the ten commandments?
including
you shell not steal..!?
5
who according to you created our world and universe ??

TIA
Y.Porat
========================

===
now
TIA
Y.POrat.
==
==
TIA
Y.Porat
======================

2
do you understand properly what is given there ??
vor instance
the chain of orbitals system
do you get it
is it right or wrong ?
the rectangular/hexagonal structure of nuclei
from Fluorine upwards
is it right or wrong??
3
those are only preemptive questions
that I could examine you understanding my historic model
4

and beside question
who according to you
created our universe and world ??
TIA
Y.Porat
====================================

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 11, 2017, 5:57:14 AM10/11/17
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 4:34:14 PM UTC+11, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 5:28:19 AM UTC+3, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > > as the active creator of all forces
> > > and here is my site again
> > > ==========================================================
> > > https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnx0aGV5cG9yYXRtb2RlbHxneDo0MDEzMTIxYzFlMmY5YjFm
> > > ========================================
> >
> > Well you got something there. Makes no sense in any way. If anyone finds any
> > sense there, let me know what sense you found there.
> >
> > Porat is very badly educated. He does not know the first thing about scientific
> > method.
> >

> ======================
> Arindam what do you mean
> 'that I got something' in that site
> something right or wrong

Look, you have done something but it is so badly presented I cannot make
anything out of it.
All I got was that you have an alpha particle as a basic unit.
That by itself is plausible for alpha rays come naturally as radioactivity.
After that nothing is understandable.

Generally speaking, if you want to make a scientific point you must:
1. state your aims, what you want done
2. go through past work relevant to your aims
3. describe in brief your new method or theory or whatever
4. describe how it departs from old knowledge, point out the breakthrough
5. describe how or why it is superior to the old knowledge in terms of
predictivity, lack of internal contradiction, explanation of phenomena
6. describe your new method or theory or experiment in detail, and here you can
put in mathematical formulations explaining everything clearly
7. show the results if any clearly, if not in terms of data then in terms of
"thought experiments". if you have data, be clear about labeling the axes and
explaining the variables.
8. show how the results differ from earlier results and
9. how your results validate or do not validate your aims
10. and finally make your claim or claims about new findings.

At every step, you have to consider the reader, how he or she will react, how
much can he or she understand. Never try to confuse.

In your site you say that this is work in progress, or that is not clear.
If you do that you are in no position to make any claim.
You can simply be indicative.

> don't hand wave !!!
> just tell us
> is it originally copyrighted on me or not
> as an American copyright ??

Why are you bothered about legal issues when the work itself is beyond understanding?
Nobody can know what it is all about, so how can anyone steal what is beyond
comprehension?

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 10:00:24 AM10/11/17
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 12:57:14 PM UTC+3, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> > > Well you got something there. Makes no sense in any way. If anyone finds any
> > > sense there, let me know what sense you found there.
==========
thank you Arindam
I seems that you started to take it more seriously
and you don't have a choice to not take it seriously
you didn't notice tha whatyou see there ]
is
only the abstract !!!!!
only sort of an appetizer !!
it is an abstract of a book of 150 dense dense >
I worked on it more than 7 YEARS
DAY AND NIGHT !!!
my special biography enabled it !!
I used data
from libraries of chemistry nuclear data physics books
crystallography etc
went on and on to those libraries
was listening to the lectures of the best physicist of my country Israel
mind you
one of them is a Nobelist from my school Israeli 'Technion

used my rare skills of 3 D understanding and ability of translating it to
3D presenting ability that I learned as a structural engineer
the trouble with you is that you can come even close to it
just by yourself
your background if far away from mine!!
you ask about verifications andinnovatins
it is full of it
verified and cross cross verified
I could teach you at lease one or 2 semesters of learning
jut a little example
about what you coul dnot understand there
by yourself
take my rectangular pipe model of the nuc
for you it means nothing
but if i will tell you for just one example that
that rectangular structure is an upprcedented example
of an historic break through !

take one structure of say the iron
or lead
a rectangular pipe like that has 4 free edges at 'front pole
and4 at back pole
does it click something in your mind
about
THE MENDELIEV PERIODIC TABLE !!???
each quartet '' that is added on the previous bunch of alpha quartes
as again 4 free edges filed one by one one after the other
at its front pole
and other free edges at its back pole
dos it reminds you click'' something in your mind
about different elements
4 plus 4 elements added one FILLED after the other
and you get
A NEW ROW OF THE MENDEIV TABLE !!!???!!

with similar chemical properties as the raw before !!!
etc etc
that was a little example about
what you can understand only by yourself looking at that model
and **after**
getting some explanations from me
and much more
even just even just by above the above example
I could give you more and more cross verification
and cross cross verifications of just that
''little'' example about the rectangular pipe of nuc
and another technical problem about presentation
of complicated 3D structure

ON A FLAT PAOER !!

those structure are so complicated that i had to
invent a system of presenting a 3D structure
o a flat paper
that unfortunately look like the Egyptian '' hieroglyphs
(;- )]
etc etc etc at least a hole semester of studying it

==

> > Porat is very badly educated. He does not know the first thing about scientific
> > > method.

now you will regret that you wrote it ??
==
TIA
Y.Porat
=================

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 11, 2017, 6:10:34 PM10/11/17
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 1:00:24 AM UTC+11, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 12:57:14 PM UTC+3, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> ==========
> thank you Arindam

Don't bother.

> I seems that you started to take it more seriously
> and you don't have a choice to not take it seriously
> you didn't notice tha whatyou see there ]

I certainly want to take any new insight seriously. But it has to be presented
clearly and logically as per scientific methods. You clearly have not
expressed yourself scientifically in your website.

> is
> only the abstract !!!!!

An abstract has to be very clear and precise. What you have got are some
web pages that make no sense.

> only sort of an appetizer !!

An appetizer for what?

> it is an abstract of a book of 150 dense dense >
> I worked on it more than 7 YEARS
> DAY AND NIGHT !!!
> my special biography enabled it !!
> I used data
> from libraries of chemistry nuclear data physics books
> crystallography etc
> went on and on to those libraries
> was listening to the lectures of the best physicist of my country Israel
> mind you
> one of them is a Nobelist from my school Israeli 'Technion

Gad. Reminds me of Swift's male Laputans.
So you have spent your time and your Govt. money for what?
Just to corrupt the proper scientific methods?

Read Sir Isaac Newton's Principia. Read my aphorisms. Read everything I write
and have written in this and other ngs. Then learn.

Throw out the nonsense strategies in modern physics started by Einstein and
continued by the horrid 20th century pseudo-physicists.

Those nonsense, hectoring, bullying attitudes to expressing science are now
outdated.

> used my rare skills of 3 D understanding and ability of translating it to
> 3D presenting ability that I learned as a structural engineer
> the trouble with you is that you can come even close to it
> just by yourself
> your background if far away from mine!!

Here you are sounding like a pompous ass. Your drawings if you call them that
were about the worst I have ever seen coming from anyone claiming to have
anything to do with science or engineering. They make no sense at all the way
they have been put up in your website. If you wanted to show something clearly
you could have done a much better job given your above boasting.

> you ask about verifications andinnovatins
> it is full of it
> verified and cross cross verified
> I could teach you at lease one or 2 semesters of learning
> jut a little example
> about what you coul dnot understand there
> by yourself
> take my rectangular pipe model of the nuc
> for you it means nothing
> but if i will tell you for just one example that
> that rectangular structure is an upprcedented example
> of an historic break through !

Why should I or anyone believe you?
Science is not about believing the boasts and claims of anyone.
Science is about understanding the universe and its ways with scientific
methods, and I have explained what these are earlier.

> take one structure of say the iron
> or lead
> a rectangular pipe like that has 4 free edges at 'front pole
> and4 at back pole
> does it click something in your mind

If you are saying that the nucleus is a rectangular pipe instead of a ball
then that is certainly a new way of looking at the nucleus.
That way it could be anything, from a helix to a doughnut to a set of pancakes.
How does that matter?
No one can see what it - the nucleus - looks like.
Why make such a big deal out of a conjecture.
It could be there is no nucleus at all, the protons and electrons are cavorting
in some closed space.
Who knows.
After all, Rutherford's gold leaf experiment merely indicates the existence of
a nucleus, does not prove it. Protons in the atoms could have bounced off the
alpha rays. Such was and maybe still is a minority objection, I don't know who
did it.

> about
> THE MENDELIEV PERIODIC TABLE !!???
> each quartet '' that is added on the previous bunch of alpha quartes
> as again 4 free edges filed one by one one after the other
> at its front pole
> and other free edges at its back pole
> dos it reminds you click'' something in your mind
> about different elements
> 4 plus 4 elements added one FILLED after the other
> and you get
> A NEW ROW OF THE MENDEIV TABLE !!!???!!

I don't follow, but I guess that if you make the helium nucleus or alpha
particle as a basic building block along with hydrogen nuclei you can make
some sort of a new structure for the nucleus. Theoretical, of course.

> with similar chemical properties as the raw before !!!
> etc etc
> that was a little example about
> what you can understand only by yourself looking at that model
> and **after**
> getting some explanations from me
> and much more
> even just even just by above the above example
> I could give you more and more cross verification
> and cross cross verifications of just that
> ''little'' example about the rectangular pipe of nuc
> and another technical problem about presentation
> of complicated 3D structure

One can make theoretical model of what cannot be seen and only conjectured.
This is Harry Potter physics, and not the one that interests me at all.

My outlook is extremely practical.

I have use only for that physics which will lead to technology.
So, I go in for the Internal Force Engines, which as I find is currently being
stolen by both USA and USSR, going by recent posts from Sergei and John.
Not fair to me of course but what to do! Against the whole blooming world of
lies, run by liars, I have no chance.

Conjectural nonsense-mongers are there to drown my works out with noise on
one hand, and the cunning thieves of the benj and john class are there to steal
my work, saying it is actually theirs and I have been stealing from them!

Well, they have not killed me yet and that is something good. In the past,
talented chaps were murdered after they finished their jobs, so that they could
not repeat their work elsewhere.
Progress does happen.

> ON A FLAT PAOER !!

With modern technology you could do much better even on flat paper.
But that would be only possible if you really had something worthwhile to
present as opposed to self-serving conjectures amounting to pseudo-science.

> those structure are so complicated that i had to
> invent a system of presenting a 3D structure
> o a flat paper
> that unfortunately look like the Egyptian '' hieroglyphs
> (;- )]
> etc etc etc at least a hole semester of studying it

No matter what you do, it will be conjectural at best and so Harry Potter physics.
Of no use whatsoever, thus, save in some moneymaking via fiction and movies.

Also is useful only to drown the worthwhile physics that the rarest of genius
can provide, that sublime simplicity which explains the universe, with the
formula
e=0.5mVVN(N-k)

I will continue with my aphorisms, and show how simply and elegantly the
universe works. Maybe after 100-200 years, they and the rest of my work will
be universally appreciated, as opposed to their getting ignored or suppressed
by the ruling reptiles.

Whether the world will follow your approach, or steal my new discoveries
and their subsequent technologies, remains to be seen. I suppose, both
approaches will prosper.

> ==
>
> > > Porat is very badly educated. He does not know the first thing about scientific
>
> now you will regret that you wrote it ??

Certianly not. You are very badly educated, for you don't know the first
thing about writing a scientific paper.

But then, to do you justice, it is entirely fair to say that not a single
modern physicists know how to write a proper scientific paper, and you are
just one of their representatives.

For, modern physics is bullshit from top to bottomem, what with e=mcc, heh.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Roger Paddington

Oct 11, 2017, 10:34:25 PM10/11/17
Did your brain fell out?

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 2:03:44 AM10/12/17
> =======================
in short
I am wasting my time
on a sub human Pakistani pig shit psychopath
that is unable to say
thank you Porat for your interesting
unprecedented physics and way of thinking
while that is
saied by
AN*** AETHER PSYCHOATH ENGINEER **
BYE
and don't come back
Next !!!
to **human beings **
we have a lot to do before of us
to do with **civilized** decent !!!!!!!! human beings
===
Eng
Y.Porat
===================

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 12, 2017, 2:23:25 AM10/12/17
heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Oy Porat,
You are an even greater dumbfuck (bokachoda) than benj
Totally incapable of learning anything.
You must be the biggest imbecile in Israel.
(or is there competition?)
heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 3:20:55 AM10/12/17
====
quote
He He He ??(:-)!!!

do i need to prove that that we are dealing with a sub hunan dreck
PSYCHOPTH !!!
AN AEHER ENINEER !!!!!
that wants to tech me Aether physics .....
2
Pakistani dreck
piss of my threads and deal with Aether engineers like you
and don't contaminate mines

next !!to human sane beings
we have a lot of work to do
ahead of us !!
TIA
to human beings -not pigs that all they know is how to steal
from others
as usual ????---
-- in Pakistan ???
-
Y.Porat
============================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 5:47:21 AM10/12/17
so
see again
at the appendix of that site
the
Y Circlon mechanism
if nee see for the link in above previous threads

at those days (1994)!!
I don't call it as such
and lets discuss about it
--
TIA
to serious responsible decent people

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 5:55:17 AM10/12/17
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 12:47:21 PM UTC+3, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> so
> see again
> at the appendix of that site
> the
> Y Circlon mechanism
> if nee see for the link in above previous threads
>

> at those days (1994)!!
> I don't call it as such
> and lets discuss about it

https://docs.google.com/viewer?
a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnx0aGV5cG9yYXRtb2RlbHxneDo0MDEzMTIxYzFlMmY5YjFm

> --
> TIA
> to serious responsible decent people
> Y.Porat
> ===
==

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 12, 2017, 7:09:04 AM10/12/17
Imbecile Poart can't even copy properly.

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 7:57:43 AM10/12/17
==yes indeed I am not a thief like Arindam

==https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnx0aGV5cG9yYXRtb2RlbHxneDo0MDEzMTIxYzFlMmY5YjFm

you can see it
a few threads before
just underline it
may be the crock sabotaged it

can someone decent do it for me ??

to copy a link is not physics
it is computer knowledge
TIA
Y.Porat
=================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 8:09:20 AM10/12/17
ok now it woks
even the pig is envy like a pig
so
now please go to the appendix of it
and see
the Y circlon mechanism !!
TIA
Y.Porat
==============

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 8:18:53 AM10/12/17
see it in the post from 11/ Oct
==
TIA
Y.Porat
========================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 12:41:42 PM10/12/17
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 3:18:53
> > ==============
> see it in the post from 11/ Oct
> ==
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> ========================
and a bit more difficult

--
http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract

--
see at its appendix the y circlon mechanism

=should be right for all forces !!

hope it is exact enough
TIA
Y.Porat

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 12, 2017, 5:31:56 PM10/12/17
Poart, you are not just an imbecile, you are also a liar.

benj

Oct 12, 2017, 6:01:08 PM10/12/17
Porat knows a pig thief when he sees one.

reber G=emc^2

Oct 12, 2017, 6:18:09 PM10/12/17
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 11:49:35 PM UTC-7, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> please show me a force -in which **mass *is not involved with it !!!
> =================================
> TIA
> Y.Porat

Spin needs no gravity.It is a force.Think gyro.TreBer

hanson

Oct 12, 2017, 6:26:19 PM10/12/17
Glazier, you shameless, phony Schmuckface,
check which link/s below applies today to your
parroted, plagiarized old hat of pitiful Glazierola
which you exhibited in your sanctimonious and
devious post

from <http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>,
and <http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions>
who is <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>
doing this <http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>,
as he waits for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>
but refuses <http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve> &
then <http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries> as seen
in his <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
whith <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> by
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig> who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure" as
seen in <http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017>

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 8:47:34 PM10/12/17
On
thank you Bengi
that Pakistani psych thief Arindam
is the most nasty pig I ever met
so see again

http://sites.googl.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract
at its appendix

'the y circlon mechanism '
and we will go on with it
we have a lot before us !
=================

TIA
Y. P

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 9:19:17 PM10/12/17
correction

http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel-an abstract
see there
the y circlon at its appendix !!

and we have a lot to go on with it
TIA
Y.Porat
=====================

Eduardo Fahqtardo

Oct 12, 2017, 10:09:46 PM10/12/17
Please remove your head from the bottom of the goat.

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 12:17:20 AM10/13/17
On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 1: >>>>>>>>>>>>> Y.Porat

======================
thank you benj
now back to my site
that some crock ''people'' are justly afraid of
--
http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract
TIA
Y.Porat
==============================

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 12:18:00 PM10/13/17
================================
now
my new explanation about the
sort of 'clamp that you see there
at my appendix is
that is all
***stemming from the 2 masses involved in it
that you see there !!

and not because
curvature schmervature of space !!
the Y Circlon mechanism !!
2
you can see as well that
it must lead to locations of more dense
'force lines'
and locations of less dense 'force lines ...

so -a suggestion for examining
the new found ''weight waves'' of gravity !!
TIA
Y.Porat
=======================

so
that might well be A new historic innovation theory
===================================

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 13, 2017, 9:40:08 PM10/13/17
benj and Porat must so love eating bacon.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 13, 2017, 10:17:25 PM10/13/17
Because evidently pigs are dearer to them than gold and diamonds, so a
pig thief (one who takes away their bacon) is a great no-no for them and
thus a term of abuse.

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 10:34:41 PM10/13/17
On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 4:40:08 AM UTC+3, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 9:01:08 AM UTC+11, benj wrote:
> > On 10/12/2017 5:31 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > > On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 10:57:43 PM UTC+11, pora...@gmail.com==========================================================

==========================
Pakistani pig shit crock
Aether engineer !!!!!
go discuss with people of your kind
if you cant help
at least don't disturb
that is a b c
of a human behavior
next !!
to human beings !
not to barbarians
==
see again my above abstract
and the
Y circlon mechanism '
described there graphically
showing force lines
2
even the famous Faraday experiment with magnets
shows
curved force lines !!!!
=======
next!!
to human beings
=
Y.Porat
=============================

benj

Oct 13, 2017, 10:35:22 PM10/13/17
Oh Banjo! It's so lonely being the world's smartest genius! So lonely
that now you must answer your own posts because nobody will speak to you
save other Indians like Looperji. We know you secretly eat cow cadavers
when nobody is looking!

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 10:52:29 PM10/13/17
On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 5:35:22 AM UTC+3, benj wrote:
> On 10/13/2017 10:17 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Oh Banjo! It's so lonely being the world's smartest genius! So lonely
> that now you must answer your own posts because nobody will speak to you
> save other Indians like Looperji. We know you secretly eat cow cadavers
> when nobody is looking!
============================
the Pakistani psycho imbecile ether engineer pig
is endlessly top posting again !!
====
thank you Benj!!
it seems that we still have here some human beings here
==TIA
and next!!!!to human beings
we have a lot before us to real advance !!
---
Y.Porat

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 14, 2017, 1:58:16 AM10/14/17
Wrong as always, bokachoda benj.
Right now I am about to see a play done by my Bangladeshi friends, and not
going alone either.
Being the greatest genius of all time means that your friends leave you alone
to do the genius things, such as play this music in my head (it is not
getting out, alas)

Bokachoda benj-Ji
DUMBfuck benj-Ji

in various combinations.

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2017, 3:24:33 AM10/14/17
========================
Pakistani pig
what do you want from my threads just piss of once and for all !
and discuss with your!!.. kind

you cant say that I ...!!am the psychopath among her two of us
and at the same time you don't stop
intervening and disturbing
my threads
just make up your mind
we don't like and will not stand
here crockes thief's etc etc
that is not our education in the western world ....
Y.P
===================================

gaby de wilde

Oct 14, 2017, 3:37:46 AM10/14/17
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 8:49:35 AM UTC+2, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> please show me a force -in which **mass *is not involved with it !!!
> =================================
> TIA
> Y.Porat

mass seems required for showing a thing.

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2017, 7:28:33 AM10/14/17
==
not only for showing
for creating forces !!
that is my new assertion !!!
TIA
Y.Porat
===============

Eduardo Fahqtardo

Oct 14, 2017, 10:16:34 AM10/14/17
Eat goat rectum.

Mahipal

Oct 14, 2017, 11:01:01 AM10/14/17
On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 10:35:22 PM UTC-4, benj wrote:
> On 10/13/2017 10:17 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

<trim>

> >> benj and Porat must so love eating bacon.
> >
> > Because evidently pigs are dearer to them than gold and diamonds, so a
> > pig thief (one who takes away their bacon) is a great no-no for them and
> > thus a term of abuse.
> >
> Oh Banjo! It's so lonely being the world's smartest genius! So lonely
> that now you must answer your own posts because nobody will speak to you
> save other Indians like Looperji. We know you secretly eat cow cadavers
> when nobody is looking!

Nobody's in any position to tell me who I do or do not hold discussions with.

LooperJi here. I've dined on steaks in plenty of restaurants. Came a
time, being single, I learned to barbecue -- from the likes of Alton
Brown and Bobby Flay. So I'd set up my grill and cook great steaks for
friends and family. Alton BrownJi does deserve a Nobel Prize in Food Physics!

Remember one thing, these steaks were not Indian cows. I checked their visas.

As I get older, friends and family are distant, I don't grill as much. I
also eat a lot less red meat, I find it healthier now. Never liked pork.

For your edification, Indians eat curry chicken, lamb, goat, fish, prawns,
and lots and lots of vegetables and fruits. Samosas! We make great tea too!

BTW, what the fuck is wrong with the three of you?! Is insulting and
arguing with eachother the only way to advance you scientific interests?

PoratJi: To real humans! Let's make progress to only my work! Hurry hurry HURRY!
BanerjeeJi: I'm not from Pakistan, I'm Australian and you're an Imbecile!
BenjJi: I'll bring the popcorn, LooperJi you bring The Vodka. Play Eminem.
LooperJi: Popcorn, Vodka, TrumpET bashing rap, ... It's HYPOCRITES' PARTY TIME!

Lesson? Hourly posters like {AP, JM=CD=..., Kcir, mitch, PV, porat, reber, ...}
are too stupid to realize that there exists no new audience in this NG anymore.

Truism: Just because you post does not mean anybody is reading you. Period!

Actions? Go blog yourselves! Also, wake up and smell the coffee, tea, or poison.

-- Mahipal=माहिपाल 7638=७६३८ pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" Loops, S(y)rup, Wood.
IPMM! Enjo(y)… Salute… Cheers… Open your M I N D… Time it is Is IS 3PM somePlace.

benj

Oct 14, 2017, 5:17:19 PM10/14/17
On 10/14/2017 11:00 AM, Mahipal wrote:
> On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 10:35:22 PM UTC-4, benj wrote:
>
> <trim>

>>> Because evidently pigs are dearer to them than gold and diamonds, so a
>>> pig thief (one who takes away their bacon) is a great no-no for them and
>>> thus a term of abuse.
>>>
>> Oh Banjo! It's so lonely being the world's smartest genius! So lonely
>> that now you must answer your own posts because nobody will speak to you
>> save other Indians like Looperji. We know you secretly eat cow cadavers
>> when nobody is looking!
>
> Nobody's in any position to tell me who I do or do not hold discussions with.

Of course we are in a position to tell you what to do!
(Whether or not you do it is not up to us)

> LooperJi here. I've dined on steaks in plenty of restaurants. Came a
> time, being single, I learned to barbecue -- from the likes of Alton
> Brown and Bobby Flay. So I'd set up my grill and cook great steaks for
> friends and family. Alton BrownJi does deserve a Nobel Prize in Food Physics!

WHoa! I sure hope Banjo doesn't learn of your secret life.

> Remember one thing, these steaks were not Indian cows. I checked their visas.

Good for you. We certainly don't want to consume cow cadavers from
Hindi-majority countries! Maybe we need a temporary Cow ban while we
study the problem...

> As I get older, friends and family are distant, I don't grill as much. I
> also eat a lot less red meat, I find it healthier now. Never liked pork.

Eat death and become...well, you know. Ask your guru.

> For your edification, Indians eat curry chicken, lamb, goat, fish, prawns,
> and lots and lots of vegetables and fruits. Samosas! We make great tea too!

Goat? Ew! Fish OK for reasons I won't explain. Tea is great! Brits
noticed too. Was why they had to take the place over to grab the great
tea. What the hell is that crap Lipton sells in America. Feh.

> BTW, what the fuck is wrong with the three of you?! Is insulting and
> arguing with eachother the only way to advance you scientific interests?

What science interests? For a guy who supposedly was at Princeton, you
sure are awful tolerant of Banjo's nonsense. Do you really believe his
bullshit? You CAN'T be that dumb. Not even Third worlders are that dumb!

> PoratJi: To real humans! Let's make progress to only my work! Hurry hurry HURRY!
> BanerjeeJi: I'm not from Pakistan, I'm Australian and you're an Imbecile!
> BenjJi: I'll bring the popcorn, LooperJi you bring The Vodka. Play Eminem.
> LooperJi: Popcorn, Vodka, TrumpET bashing rap, ... It's HYPOCRITES' PARTY TIME!

You are catching on now! Well, maybe not Eminem...

> Lesson? Hourly posters like {AP, JM=CD=..., Kcir, mitch, PV, porat, reber, ...}
> are too stupid to realize that there exists no new audience in this NG anymore.

Bots and kooks. Personally, I"m different. I do it all!

> Truism: Just because you post does not mean anybody is reading you. Period!

Yeah, but if you insult them all, then they troll back and that proves
they are all reading! See?

> Actions? Go blog yourselves! Also, wake up and smell the coffee, tea, or poison.

Blogs? Surely you jest. If you want to not be read at all the best way
to do that is have your own website (I've got many) then write a
kick-ass book (like I just did) or kick-ass papers (Like say mine that
proves Faraday's law is bogus) and wait for everyone to beat a path to
your blog. Sorry, even when I chide people here about not reading my
book, all I get is hiss in the band (radio talk). At least here Banjo
and Odd, and alas the late HVAC at least called me names and made up
lies about me. So much better than just being ignored. Look at all the
great attention McFly gets.
It is loading more messages.