NUCLEAR TERRORISM IS HERE

Rocky

Aug 28, 2015, 10:20:50 AM8/28/15
This is unreal, after the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was
nuked and blamed on a truck bomb someone else decided to do the exact same
thing.

NUCLEAR TERRORISM IS HERE, AMERICANS HAVE DIED AND OUR GOVERNMENT HAS LIED

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/02/10/gordon-duff-nuclear-terror-the-khalezov-effect-video/

gilber34

Aug 28, 2015, 10:33:47 AM8/28/15
On 8/28/2015 9:22 AM, Rocky wrote:
> This is unreal, after the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was
> bombed and blamed on a truck nuke someone else decided to do the exact same
> thing to my mama.
>
> NUCLEAR TERRORISM IS HERE, AMERICANS HAVE LIED AND OUR GOVERNMENT HAS DIED
>
> http://www.FatManBoobies.com/1711/02/10/Rocky-buff-nuclear-terror-the-porno-effect-video/

remove sci.physics from mail list

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 28, 2015, 12:45:06 PM8/28/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky (aka Michael S. Guthrie of 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC),
in <news:R-ednWcwutGj833I...@giganews.com> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:
Bwahahahaaa! Poor paranoid delusional schizophrenic kook is off his
meds and seeing nuclear detonations everywhere...

Now, get to addressing the 18 ways your kook conspiracy theory
violates the laws of physics:

1) Your estimation of the time between detonation and the time of
collapse puts the nukes between from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* deep below
the towers, a depth we don't even have the technology to drill to
today, let alone back in 1968. Not to mention the fact that at that
depth, the temperature is so high things like metal *melt*. That's
*why* we can't drill much deeper than the 7.636 miles of the Al
Shaheen oil well in Qatar (the deepest hole *ever* dug in human
history)... the equipment fails. That's why the Kola Superdeep
Borehole was abandoned at 7.619 miles deep.

2) The claimed "EMP pulse" in the WCBS video *you* provided wasn't an
EMP pulse at all, it was satellite uplink interference. If it'd been a
nuke EMP (especially one sized 150 kt), the nanosecond time frame of
the explosion (and thus the sharp peak of the EMP) would have caused
the camera's electronics to burn out. No amount of shielding would
have been sufficient to prevent that. That there is video of the
immediate aftermath proves there was no nuke, especially one sized
your claimed 150 kt, which would have destroyed all electronics for
dozens of miles radius.

3) The radiation experienced was of such short duration that there's
no way it was neutron or gamma bombardment from a nuke. If it had been
from a nuke the metal in the buildings would have shown high levels of
radioactivity for decades. It was found to be beta radiation from the
tritium in the aircraft exit signs and law enforcement weapon sights
that was the source. That you're gullible enough not to know that a
nuke would spread radiation far and wide is testament to how
delusional you are.

4) No nuclear detonation byproducts were found at the WTC complex or
anywhere in NYC (MID: <e62c14c89ab831a6...@dizum.com>).
They found tritium from the aircraft exit signs and law enforcement
weapons sites, radium from industrial sources unrelated to nuclear
weapons and background levels for all other sources of radiation.

5) The seismic waves caused by a small 150 kt nuke wouldn't be
sufficient to drop the buildings, it'd barely even be felt by people
in the vicinity, especially with the bombs buried, as you k'lamed,
from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* deep. It would take on the order of 2
MEGAtons to do so, especially at the depths you k'lame the bombs were
buried.

6) The trigger that sets off the nuclear explosion is a neutron
source. It naturally radioactively decays over time, and its decay
byproducts, the elements the neutron source transmutes into as it
decays, include xenon, which is a neutron absorber. It's called xenon
poisoning. Any bomb that has sat for 33 years without its trigger
being replenished will not have a trigger that is viable to start any
sort of nuclear chain reaction.

7) I've provided a video from *inside* one of the towers *as* *it*
*was* *collapsing*, showing the vibration from the buckling vertical
support column and *NO* EMP:
======================
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xYjoSvzWeo>
You'll note the massive shaking from the central support column
buckling, but *NO* EMP. And that was INSIDE the WTC tower. No amount
of shielding would have saved that camera from a nuke EMP.
======================

8) Why aren't you explaining how those supposed nukes were going to
survive at a depth of 37.28 miles (where the temperature would be
approximately 960 degrees F) to 96.93 miles (where the temperature
would be approximately 1840 degrees F), Ko0K?

9) Explain how a nuclear weapon can direct its explosion through a
hole without any of the compressive blast going out into surrounding
rock.

10) Explain how 19 nukes (according to you, another leap of logic
taken by your broken brain to explain away the 19 instances of
satellite uplink interference in the video *you* provided) were
detonated at the WTC complex in rapid succession, yet no ill effects
were experienced by electronics, the electrical grid or aircraft.

11) Why aren't you explaining how the personnel you claim were sent
down to service those nukes (because now that you know the
neutron-source triggers for nuclear weapons require replacement on a
periodic basis, your broken brain *had* to construct an entire
facility at 37.28 to 96.93 miles deep (far deeper than we have the
technology to dig even today, let alone back in 1968), complete with
"4 blast doors to keep the explosion from getting back into the area
the nukes were maintained", or your brain would have been forced to
admit it was wrong when it told you those nukes sat untouched for 33
years and maintained their viability) are supposed to survive in 960
to 1840 degree heat?

12) You admitted (MID:<ed75e9d6f7ccf729...@dizum.com>)
that all the materials used in construction of the twin towers (all
1.5 million tons of it) had been accounted for and trucked off to the
Fresh Kills landfill. How will you reconcile your admission with your
kook blather that significant percentages of the buildings "vaporized"
(your word) and "floated toward Europe" (your words)?

13) Why can't you provide proof of the nuclear explosion seismic
signatures for these 19 nukes you k'lame were detonated at the WTC
site on 11 Sep 2001?

14) Where were the vertically-directed plumes of dust and debris
kicked up from your claimed nuclear weapons being detonated deep
underground, Ko0K?

15) Explain how the 19 nukes you claimed to have existed could have
tunneled holes from the underground installation 37.28 to 96.93 miles
deep that you claimed to have existed, to directly under the WTC
complex... in 12 seconds... through solid bedrock... prior to
detonating directly below the WTC towers (which, of course, fucks up
your timing between the detonations you claim took place (for which
you used the WCBS video, claiming the satellite uplink interference
was "EMP") and the collapses, leading you back to where your delusion
started. Congratulations, Dimwit, you've made the full circuit on The
Island of Insanity. Now go 'round again.).

16) Explain why you're now saying there were 34 nukes
(MID:<345fee8b286a9103...@dizum.com>), as opposed to your
previously k'lamed 19 nukes (and your previously, previously k'lamed 3
nukes)... would it be because your broken little brain is squirming
under the scorching twin beams of truth and reality, screaming in
agony at its being forced to see just how delusional it truly is?
While you're at it, get to explaining how the regular rad sweeps
(radiological surveys) at the twin towers (because the space was
primarily rented by government agencies) showed no nukes or any
contamination whatsoever, and how 34 nukes were obtained and put in
place without drawing any attention whatsoever. Of course, this
*still* fucks up your timing between the detonations (ie: your claimed
"EMP" on the WCBS video) and the collapses, leading you back to where
your delusion started... that unresolvable logic hole rears its ugly
head again. LOL

17) Your broken brain is yet again expanding your delusion with your
"34 or more nukes" blather (you're now saying there were 65 nukes
(MID: <984122ddbf1e4e5d...@dizum.com>))... eventually,
your broken brain will be telling you that NYC today is a CGI and the
real city was blown up by
1,592,629,490,173,371,449,138,916,004,581,949 intelligent nano-nukes
which autonomously dug their way up from their secret underground
MoleMan base 15,682,941 miles below the surface of our hollow planet
and attached themselves to every steel part of every building in NYC
and vaporized them and they all floated down to MoleVille, and the
fact that the EMP from all those nukes detonating at once didn't burn
out every electrical generating station, electrical substation, every
piece of electronic equipment, every vehicle, every aircraft... that's
*proof* that NYC is a CGI today! LOL

18) Explain how a nuclear weapon wouldn't have nuclear detonation
byproducts with the right nuclear trigger, according to your words
"with the right detonator you could have a 'clean' nuke" (MID:
<43acc7488b179f3b...@dizum.com>).

19) Now you're saying the OKC bombing was nuclear in nature, and a new
era of widespread nuclear terrorism has arrived... proof positive that
you're off your meds, Mike.

Do you see how utterly ridiculous you're beginning to sound? Get back
on your meds, you delusional loon.

There are now 18 ways your kook konspiracy theory violates the laws of
physics... now you'd better get to work addressing each one, point by
point, or people are gonna know you're just a retard who can't grasp
simple physics.

Kook. LOL

--

------------------------------------
Michael Scott Guthrie (aka Rocky)

Now that everyone knows who you are, they can get you the psychiatric
help you so desperately need. Perhaps they could call your mother
Paula S. Guthrie, given that you're in your 30's and you still live at
home with mommy... and Grandma Martha. LOL

Your brother Scott certainly won't be happy to know you're
embarrassing the Guthrie family name, how's he gonna find real estate
clients if everyone knows the Guthries are a pack of schizo kooks? LOL

Just how many backwoods redneck hillbillies can fit in one small 1200
sf 3bd/1.5 ba house?! Does RockyRetard share a bedroom with his
brother? Or do they make Grandma Martha sleep on the porch? LOL
------------------------------------

Michael Guthrie (aka Rocky), your brain is grasping at straws in
trying to avoid admitting *you* *are* *wrong*, and as your brain
becomes more and more desperate to avoid the truth we promulgate
(which utterly demolishes your kook conspiracy theory), it makes
larger and larger leaps of illogic.

For instance:
=============================
A) You said the satellite uplink inteference seen in the WCBS video
*you* *provided* was a nuke EMP, so your broken brain told you they
must have buried nukes under the twin towers. Being a simpleton, you
believed they just dug shallow holes, dropped the nukes in, smoothed
over the concrete and walked away for 33 years.

B) Your timing on the WCBS video *you* *provided* between the
satellite uplink interference (what you deemed to be a "nuke EMP") and
the tower falling being 12 seconds (it was actually 14 seconds, but
kooks can't count) means your supposed nukes had to have been buried
from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* below the surface (dependent upon soil
composition and thus speed of compressive blast transmission). Never
mind that we don't have the technology to drill that deep even today,
let alone in 1968. Your broken brain had to yet again change your
kooky little conspiracy theory to at least try to orient itself at
some acute angle to reality. So no "dug a shallow hole, dropped the
nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years" anymore, now it was
"dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years".

C) You're such a simpleton you didn't realize nukes require periodic
replacement of their neutron-source trigger, which naturally
radioactively decays over time, building up the decay byproduct xenon,
which absorbs neutrons. It's called xenon poisoning. So your broken
brain told you that someone had to service those nukes to keep the
triggers viable... which means your broken brain was thus *forced* to
change from "dug a shallow hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years", to "dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped
the nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years", to "built an
entire *facility* impossibly deep under the WTC, complete with service
personnel and" "4 blast doors to keep the explosion from getting back
into the area the nukes were maintained" (your words).

D) Your broken brain then said there were 19 nukes instead of your
original 3, because you knew there were 19 instances of satellite
uplink interference in the WCBS video *you* *provided*, in which you
k'lamed one of the instances of satellite uplink interference was an
EMP. And if you k'lame one of them is an EMP, they *all* must be EMPs,
so your broken brain now tells you there were 19 nukes detonated in
rapid succession... completely ignoring the fact that even one nuke
detonation would plunge the city into darkness due to EMP burning out
electrical substations, and completely ignoring the fact that no
nuclear detonation byproducts were found in the rubble, in the
vicinity of the rubble, or anywhere in NYC.

E) Now that your broken brain was convinced that the nukes were buried
deeply, of course, they had a very wide blast radius, which screwed up
your kooky k'lame that they were used to demolish WTC1 and WTC2, but
somehow missed WTC3 and WTC4... so your broken brain conceived that
the nuclear weapons could somehow dig themselves up from that
miles-deep facility to just below the WTC towers prior to exploding,
in order to make their cone of destruction smaller. Nevermind that
your broken brain said they dug through 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* of
*solid* *bedrock* in *12* *seconds*. LOL

F) So I've led you by the nose in a full circle... if those bombs your
broken brain is telling you existed *did* dig their way up to
underneath the WTC twin towers before detonating (they didn't... first
because there were no nukes, second because it'd be impossible, but
for the sake of argument, we'll continue), that leads right back to
your calculation of the time between your claimed "EMP" (the satellite
uplink interference on the WCBS video *you* *provided*) and the time
the buildings fell, which is pretty much where we started. So I've
proven by drop-kicking your retarded ass around the perimeter of
sanity full-circle that you're insane. LOL

G) Realizing the utter ridiculousness of your kook blather above, your
broken brain has backpedaled and expanded your delusion even more as a
desperate attempt at attaining some semblance of plausibility...
saying there were 34 mini-nukes, and they were within and underneath
the twin towers. If those 34 nukes you claim existed *did* explode,
where are the nuclear detonation byproducts? The highly radioactive
metal? The radiation burns and radiation sickness of people in the
vicinity? Where are the nuclear detonation signature seismographs? Why
did the electrical grid, all electronics and all vehicles survive not
just one but *34* nuclear EMPs? And what about that timing between the
WCBS video satellite uplink interference (what you claimed was "EMP")
and the shaking and collapse of the tower? That's now off by 14 whole
seconds, just as it was when your kooky conspiracy theory began. LOL

H) Your brain becoming more and more broken, in just one short day it
moved from G) above to now telling you there are *more* than 34 nukes.
Where does your broken brain stop, Ko0k? Billions of intelligent
nano-nukes covering every metal surface of the twin towers? Robot
"crisis actors" able to withstand the extreme radiation? All of NYC
being blow up, replaced by a CGI that we all are fooled by today? LOL

I) Now you're saying the OKC bombing was nuclear in nature, and a new
era of widespread nuclear terrorism has arrived... proof positive that
you're off your meds, Mike.

IOW, your broken brain is far too stupid to discern fantasy from
reality, so you've caught yourself in an unresolvable logic hole. And
the harder you try to resolve it, the more you run around in little
tard-circles, banging your head with your fist and doing your very
best Rainman impersonation. I can twist your brain into a Gordian Knot
with my knowledge. And I've just barely even started, I haven't even
worked up a sweat yet.
=============================

Kook. LOL

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 28, 2015, 2:31:11 PM8/28/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
> This is unreal, after the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was
> nuked and blamed on a truck bomb someone else decided to do the exact same
> thing.

There were no nukes, you raving lunatic.

In days gone by you would have been put into a home a long time ago,
but alas now you have to be proven to be a danger to yourself or
someone else before raving lunatics like you can get the help you
need from mental health professionals.

--
Jim Pennino

Rocky

Aug 28, 2015, 4:50:10 PM8/28/15

<ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>> This is unreal, after the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was
>> nuked and blamed on a truck bomb someone else decided to do the exact
>> same
>> thing.
>
> There were no nukes, you raving lunatic.

Yeah riiight, just like there is no radiation coming from Fukishima.

You are such a sucker

Here is another site about the 9/11 Hush money.
http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/911passengerlist.html

Rocky

gilber34

Aug 28, 2015, 4:58:15 PM8/28/15
On 8/28/2015 3:49 PM, Rocky wrote:
> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
>> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>> This is unreal, after the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was
>>> nuked and blamed on a truck bomb someone else decided to do the exact
>>> same
>>> thing.
>>
>> There were no nukes, you raving lunatic.
>
> Yeah riiight, just like there is no radiation coming from Fukishima.

*LIAR*, Japan publishes maps of radioactive areas on line.

*you LIE*.

> *Rocky, the lying Squirrely*

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 28, 2015, 5:16:07 PM8/28/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
>> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>> This is unreal, after the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was
>>> nuked and blamed on a truck bomb someone else decided to do the exact
>>> same
>>> thing.
>>
>> There were no nukes, you raving lunatic.
>
> Yeah riiight, just like there is no radiation coming from Fukishima.

No sane person ever said there was no radiation at Fukishima and
Fukishima has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, you bat shit crazy,
delusional, babbling, kook.

When a nuclear device explodes, it creates a huge and unique seismic
signature that can be detected by a seismograph anywhere on the planet.

There were no nuclear seismic signatures detected on 9/11 by any
seismograph anywhere in the world but the collapse of the two towers
as well as the crashes at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania were detected
by nearby seismographs as the slight disturbances (less than 2 on the
Richter scale) that rational people would expect from such events.

A 1 kiloton explosion registers at about 4 on the Richter scale, a
fact that is widely known and trivial to verify.

Seismographs are trivial to make and since the invention of the PC it
has been trivial to record, store and analyze seismic data.

Real time seismic data from around the world is publicly available
on the Internet from many government, academic, and private sources.

Such data is not controlled by anyone; not the media and not any
governmental agency.

This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/aerospace/military/how-to-find-a-nuclear-explosion-in-north-korea
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/seismic/WTC_PENT_KIM.htm
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/seismic.html

Be sure to follow all the links in the above links.

<snip remaining kook babble>

--
Jim Pennino

Rocky

Aug 28, 2015, 7:11:06 PM8/28/15

> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> There were no nukes, you raving lunatic.
>>
>> Yeah riiight, just like there is no radiation coming from Fukishima.
>
> No sane person ever said there was no radiation at Fukishima and
> Fukishima has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, you bat shit crazy,
> delusional, babbling, kook.

Actually there is a lot more radiation from Fukashima and Hanford than we
are told about. Don't forget about Hanford because when the radation can
not be traced back to Fukishima it can be traced to Hanford.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site

It is just that our government loves to lie or not inform us properly. Oh
yeah, and nuke buildings then after they nuke a few buildings call it Ground
Zero and use NIST to lie about how the buildilngs really came down. <G>

Playlist for the Questionable Collapse Initiation Sequence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCuMULutHs&list=PLm5UJ3igmxaIBJw8yvK1-a9H_11kBDS8W

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 28, 2015, 7:46:07 PM8/28/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> Actually there is a lot more radiation from Fukashima and Hanford than we
> are told about. Don't forget about Hanford because when the radation can
> not be traced back to Fukishima it can be traced to Hanford.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site

Fukashima and Hanford have nothing to do with 9/11, you babbling, bat shit
crazy, brain dead, paranoid, nutjob.

Fukashima is in a different country, you raving lunatic.

<snip remaining lunatic babbling>

--
Jim Pennino

gilber34

Aug 28, 2015, 7:55:55 PM8/28/15
On 8/28/2015 6:10 PM, Rocky wrote:
> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
>> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message

>>> Yeah riiight, just like there is no radiation coming from Fukishima.

>> No sane person ever said there was no radiation at Fukishima and
>> Fukishima has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, you bat shit crazy,
>> delusional, babbling, kook.
>
> Actually there is a lot more radiation from Fukashima and Hanford than we
> are told about.

...that you are waiting to be told by someone, because you cannot read.

> Don't forget about Hanford because when the radation can

... you forgot Denver! that means you just a copy and paste-er idiot.

Google "ROCKY FLATS" and get your conspericy hat on,
oh it already screwed on.

> not be traced back to Fukishima it can be traced to Hanford.

they are in different countries, did you know that ?

Hanford is in the USA and Fukkieeu is in Japan

> It is just that our Obama government loves to lie or not inform me properly. Oh
> yeah, and nuke buildings then after they nuke a few buildings call it Ground
> Zero and use NIST to lie about how the buildilngs really came down. <G>

NO RADIATION, DUDE. takes a while to sink in, dosen't it.

> Playlist for the Questionable Collapse Initiation Sequence:
> https://www.HugeManBoobs.com/watch?v=RockyTheLyingSquerrelys&list=PLm5UJ3igmxaIBJw8yvK1-a9sfs11kBDS8W

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 28, 2015, 11:11:27 PM8/28/15

in <news:S6mdnQ0Ql4_iVH3I...@giganews.com> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message

>> In sci.physics Rocky (aka Michael S. Guthrie of
>> 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC) <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>>> This is unreal, after the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was
>>> nuked and blamed on a truck bomb someone else decided to do the exact
>>> same thing.

Bwahahahaaa! Poor paranoid delusional schizophrenic kook is off his
meds and seeing nuclear detonations everywhere...

>> There were no nukes, you raving lunatic.

> Yeah riiight, just like there is no radiation coming from Fukishima.

There were no nuclear weapon detonations at Fukushima, Mike. You're
just a paranoid-delusional schizophrenic off his meds. Take your meds,
Mike.

Kook. LOL

> You are such a sucker
>
> Here is another site about the 9/11 Hush money.
> http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/911passengerlist.html

More of your retarded conspiracy theory bullshit about the Social
Security Death Index, this time spewed by that brainfucked nitwit
Vinnie Sammartino? LOL

That's already been addressed here:
Bwahahaha! You subscribe to that whackadoodle Simon Shack's conspiracy
theory, as well? You really have no bullshit filter, do you? LOL

I suppose you've never actually followed up on your delusion and
contacted the Wainio, Ganci, Lewis, Allen, Collins, Weaver, Ellis,
Danz or Pettit family, or any of the thousands of other families...
and gotten to know them, did the deep research to determine that these
people existed, lived their lives and lost their lives because some
towel-headed fuckheads slammed planes into the WTC towers. You're just
an angry, lonely little loser sitting at his computer and believing
all the stupid shit stupid people spew because *you* are not real,
you're just an internet glitch come to life. You're too stupid to
realize it, but that's why you have no bullshit filter, you're a
program, poorly coded and malfunctioning. Please click the 'Close'
button soon. LOL

I guess New York City Fire Chief Peter Ganci Jr. lived his entire life
and served all those years as NYC Fire Chief as a "VicSim", and rather
than dying in the WTC towers, he quietly disappeared in a puff of
electrons, right?

I guess Daniel Lewis lived his life and started the thoroughly
fictitious company named Akamai Technologies as a "VicSim", and rather
than dying in the WTC towers, he *and* his company winked out of
existence with the click of a computer mouse, right?

I guess the CDC National Death Index mortality registry showing the
correct number of identifiable dead on that day is another huge
conspiracy to you.

You've gone psychotic. Take your meds, you pathetic little loser. LOL

Take your meds, Mike.

Kook. LOL

> Rocky

Now, get to addressing the 19 ways your kook conspiracy theory
19) Now you're saying the OKC bombing was nuclear in nature (MID:
<e3f0e4f638e69c3d...@dizum.com>), and a new era of
widespread nuclear terrorism has arrived... proof positive that you're
off your meds, Mike.

Do you see how utterly ridiculous you're beginning to sound? Get back
on your meds, you delusional loon.

There are now 19 ways your kook konspiracy theory violates the laws of
H) Now you're saying the OKC bombing was nuclear in nature (MID:
<e3f0e4f638e69c3d...@dizum.com>), and a new era of

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 1:57:42 AM8/29/15
Hey FNN,

And your reason why the bottom of the Twin Towers were not crushed is what?

Keep in mind that NIST did not even try to explain what remained of the Twin
Towers.

So a preponderous of the evidence still says NUKES. <G>

Rocky

%

Aug 29, 2015, 2:02:33 AM8/29/15
and proves you're a boner

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 10:51:14 AM8/29/15

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
and proves you're
not FNN so no wonder why you didn't have enough brains to try and answer the
?

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 11:01:51 AM8/29/15

"K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> 100% of the evidence still PROVES no nukes were used on 9/11/01.

You obviously missed the following video you clown:

Nuclear destruction of the WTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7FNGWsjj_Y

And never forget that NIST knew they could not refer to the Twin Towers as a
Pancake Collapse so they came up with "Progressive Collapse" but never let
people know what they really meant by progressive because they had no way to
explain why so much of the Twin Towers floated away. <G>

Rocky

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 29, 2015, 11:10:07 AM8/29/15

in <news:rbqdnY7JiZlP1HzI...@giganews.com> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> Hey FNN,
>
> And your reason why the bottom of the Twin Towers were not crushed is what?

<http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/00%20WTC%20Collapse%20-%20What%20Did%20&%20Did%20Not%20Cause%20It.pdf>
Previous analysis of progressive collapse showed that gravity alone
suffices to explain the overall collapse of the World Trade Center
(WTC) towers. However, it remains to be checked whether the recent
allegations of controlled demolition have any scientific merit. The
present analysis proves that they do not. The video record available
for the first few seconds of collapse is shown to agree with the
motion history calculated from the differential equation of
progressive collapse but, despite uncertain values of some parameters,
it is totally out of range of the free fall hypothesis, on which these
allegations rest. It is shown that the observed size range (0.01
mm—0.1 mm) of the dust particles of pulverized concrete is consistent
with the theory of comminution caused by impact, and that less than
10% of the total gravitational energy, converted to kinetic energy,
sufficed to produce this dust (whereas more than 150 tons of TNT per
tower would have to be installed, into many small holes drilled into
concrete, to produce the same pulverization). The air ejected from the
building by gravitational collapse must have attained, near the
ground, the speed of almost 500 mph (or 223 m/s, or 803 km/h) on the
average, and fluctuations must have reached the speed of sound. This
explains the loud booms and wide spreading of pulverized concrete and
other fragments, and shows that the lower margin of the dust cloud
could not have coincided with the crushing front. The resisting upward
forces due to pulverization and to ejection of air, dust and solid
fragments, neglected in previous studies, are found to be indeed
negligible during the first few seconds of collapse but not
insignificant near the end of crush-down. The calculated crush-down
duration is found to match a logical interpretation of seismic record,
while the free fall duration grossly disagrees with this record.

Kook. LOL

> Keep in mind that NIST did not even try to explain what remained of the Twin
> Towers.

"What remained of the Twin Towers" was *all* of the twin towers, as
you've been forced to admit to me... hence your pathetic attempt at
k'laming the twin towers "vaporized" and "floated over Europe" is
bullshit, I've proven it's bullshit, you've *admitted* it's bullshit.

And with that admission, you also tacitly admitted your nuclear
demolition conspiracy theory was bullshit... in addition to being
*forced* to admit that no nuclear weapon related radiation was
experienced anywhere in NYC let alone at the WTC site, no nuclear EMP
was experienced anywhere in NYC let alone at the WTC site (in fact,
the *only* EMP was that caused by the chemical explosions of the jet
fuel immediately after the planes hit the towers, as I proved via
video, and it was so weak it merely caused a slight short video
disruption), no radiation burns on victims, no radiation poisoning of
victims, no seismic signature of nuclear weapons from *any*
seismograph anywhere in the world (and if there'd been a nuke
detonation, they *all* would have detected it)... your kooky
conspiracy theory is done. Stick a fork in it.

All you're doing by continuing to pursue your delusion is proving
you're a paranoid-delusional schizophrenic off his meds. Take your
meds, Mike.

Kook. LOL

> So a preponderous of the evidence still says NUKES. <G>

Liar. Every bit of evidence you've presented proves *no* nuclear
weapons were detonated at the WTC site. All you've proven is that
Michael Scott Guthrie is a schizophrenic paranoid-delusional kook off
his meds. Take your meds, Mike.

Kook. LOL

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 11:59:29 AM8/29/15

"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
wrote in message news:e3f0e4f638e69c3d...@dizum.com...
> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Rocky (aka Michael S. Guthrie of 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC),
> in <news:R-ednWcwutGj833I...@giganews.com> did thusly
> jump head first into the wood chipper again:
>
>> This is unreal, after the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was
>> nuked and blamed on a truck bomb someone else decided to do the exact
>> same
>> thing.
>>
>> NUCLEAR TERRORISM IS HERE, AMERICANS HAVE DIED AND OUR GOVERNMENT HAS
>> LIED
>>
>> http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/02/10/gordon-duff-nuclear-terror-the-khalezov-effect-video/
>
> Bwahahahaaa! Poor paranoid delusional schizophrenic kook is off his
> meds and seeing nuclear detonations everywhere...

ROTFLMAO because you wouldn't know a nuke if one bit you in the ass or if
one were used on the North Tower.

Now back to the link above. Do you really think fertilizer bombs can make
great big holes in the ground when they are really just big fire bombs?

Do you really think a collapse of the Twin Towers can take the top 100+
floors of the Twin Towers and have them land somewhere else besides the area
where they once stood? See:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

Sorry but a preponderance of the Evidence still says the Twin Towers were
nuked and NIST lies and lies and lies.

Rocky

%

Aug 29, 2015, 12:00:17 PM8/29/15
no it doesn't

%

Aug 29, 2015, 12:00:58 PM8/29/15
a boner

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 12:30:13 PM8/29/15

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Too bad you have no supporting evidence as usual.

Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 12:46:16 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> ROTFLMAO because you wouldn't know a nuke if one bit you in the ass or if
> one were used on the North Tower.

Maybe, maybe not, but the thousands of different people running the
seismographs all over the planet do, you bat shit crazy kook.

<snip remaining rediculous kook babble>

--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 12:46:22 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> So a preponderous of the evidence still says NUKES. <G>

The preponderous of the evidence still says you are a delusional, paranoid,
bat shit crazy kook that is dumb as a rock.

[...]

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 12:46:25 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> and proves you're
> not FNN so no wonder why you didn't have enough brains to try and answer the
> ?

You have yet to compose a coherent, sane question, you bat shit crazy kook.

--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 12:46:30 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> You obviously missed the following video you clown:

No one cares about kooky youtube videos from other delusional kooks, kook.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 29, 2015, 12:47:30 PM8/29/15

in <news:75SdnU03fOHBVHzI...@giganews.com> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:56:50 -0500, Rocky (aka
>> Michael S. Guthrie of 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC)
>> <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>>> He<SMACKAKOOK!>

Moron. LOL

>> 100% of the evidence still PROVES no nukes were used on 9/11/01.

> Yo<SMACKAKOOK!>

Simpleton. LOL

And another example of your lying...

This has already been patiently explained to you (twice)... you're
compounding that kook's stupidity with your own:

Point 1: There was no EMP. You've proven this multiple times with each
video you post of the aftermath, as does that very video... if there'd
been an EMP, there would be no cameras to record the collapse. Retard.

Point 2: The "dust" was small because 1.5 million tons of steel and
concrete collapsed due to fire weakening the steel structure.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMTALBYRNA>
Look familiar? A steel structure collapsing due to fire weakening the
structure, and extremely small chunks was all that was left... because
the concrete was hot.

What does hot concrete do? Well, if it's got water in it (as the
concrete at the WTC certainly would have, given that sprinklers went
off), it explodes:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjmwFGET3SI>

Have you ever heard of fire-induced spalling and cracking?
<http://www.structuraldesigns.com.au/FAQs/Concrete/Fire%20damaged%20concrete.htm>
<http://theconstructor.org/concrete/behaviour-of-concrete-in-extreme-fire/6769/>
"Rapid heat rise in concrete causes evaporation of free and physically
bound water and, at higher temperatures, moisture loss by dehydration
of cement hydrates. If the permeability of the concrete is
insufficient to allow an adequate rate of dissipation then the vapour
pressure in the pores of the concrete will rise. A contribution to the
low apparent permeability-resisting vapour dissipation, is the vapour
condensation further inside the concrete away from the fire. Once the
vapour pressure rises to a critical level cracking and explosive
spalling will occur."

Retard.

Point 3: According to the video "Extremely powerful explosives such as
nuclear bombs are required to produce such small particles"...
Point 4: According to the video: "Several WTC survivors had "melted"
or "hanging" skin - a phenomenon widely reported for survivors of the
Hiroshima blast".

And yet, there are no videos of these supposed "several WTC survivors
who had 'melted' or 'hanging' skin", and no radiation burns, no
radiation sickness, no nuclear-related radiation anywhere in NYC, no
nuclear-signature seismic recordings, no satellite records of nuclear
EMP, no nuclear EMP picked up by any cameras, no electronic equipment
destroyed by nuclear EMP.

Point 5: According to the video: "Steel structures, as well as people
and other building contents inside the towers were vaporized"... an
outright lie. Some people were burned in the fire, some were
pulverized in the collapse. There is a difference between
pulverization and vaporization. No steel was "vaporized". Some of the
lower-grade A36 steel had its carbon burned out of it in the upper
floors, turning back into iron, which melted. Some of the aluminum
facade melted. The other steel was heated to incandescence but did not
melt, a sure sign that the steel had been weakened enough to cause a
collapse.

Point 6: According to the video: "There was extreme heat in the rubble
of the WTC for up to 6 months after 9/11, as evidenced by molten metal
in the rubble"... yeah, because the buildings has thousands of gallons
of jet fuel dumped on them then ignited, the combustibles in the
buildings burned, then ~10% of the potential energy of 1.5 million
tons of steel and concrete was converted to heat as the building
collapsed. The "melted metal" in the rubble was primarily aluminum,
with small amounts of that lower-grade A36 steel, which had its carbon
burned out of it, turning it back into iron, lowering its melting
temperature.

Point 7: According to the video: "This heat is explained by a 'China
syndrome' reaction, where residual nuclear material continues to
undergo low level fission, thus generating intense heat". Had there
been "residual nuclear material", there would have been nuclear weapon
associated radiation. There was none. The video *you* *provided*
purporting to show radiological decontamination showed nothing of the
sort, as you've admitted. The NNSA issued dosimeters as a matter of
SOP, as they do at *all* terrorist attack sites. The only radiation
measure was slightly elevated beta radiation from trace amounts of
tritium from the aircraft exit signs and LEO weapons sights... had a
nuke detonated, tritium would have been much higher.

<http://www.takeourworldback.com/wtcnukeddisinfo.htm>
The absurdity of the "WTC was nuked" hoax

An excellent refutation of the "WTC was nuked" claims was provided by
Dr. Steven E. Jones, entitled "Hard Evidence Repudiates the Hypothesis
that Mini-Nukes Were Used on the WTC Towers". He summarized a few key
points as:

<http://www.journalof911studies.com/letters/a/Hard-Evidence-Rebudiates-the-Hypothesis-that-Mini-Nukes-were-used-on-the-wtc-towers-by-steven-jones.pdf>
===============
The data clearly demonstrate the large amount of tritium released due
to hydrogen bombs, the first of which was tested in 1951. Thus,
tritium is a tracer for hydrogen bombs, the "smoking gun." Can
proponents of the WTC-mini-nuke hypothesis explain how large releases
of tritium did NOT happen on 9/11/2001?

Sediment cores pulled from the Hudson River near the World Trade
Center site just a month after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks
contain a thin layer of metal-rich ash and pulverized debris. The top
3 cm of silt contained layers with unnaturally high concentrations of
copper, strontium, and zinc from the towers, says Sarah D. Oktay, a
geochemist. "Oktay and her colleagues also found that the sediments
contain small but measurable quantities of iodine-131, a human-made
radioactive isotope with a half-life of about 8 days. Total iodine
concentrations were actually lower in the [WTC] debris-filled layers,
which means the source of the element probably isn't related to the
attacks."

Radionuclides. We analyzed the gamma spectrum of the samples using an
EG&G/Ortec high-purity Ge detector (50% relative efficiency) gamma
counter (EG&G/Ortec Instruments, Inc., Oak Ridge, TN). We analyzed
approximately 50 peaks based on statistical significance (counting /
lack of interferences). These included thorium, uranium, actinium
series, and primordial radionuclides. Liquid scintillation analyses
were conducted for emissions on the total dust and smoke samples using
a Packard Tri-Carb Model 2770 TR/SL (Packard Instrument, Meriden, CT).
The MDA for alpha radioactivity was 0.30 DPM (0.14 pCi) based on a
NIST-traceable 226Ra standard (National Institute of Standards and
Technology, Gaithersburg, MD).

Results. We found only background levels of alpha radionuclide
activity by liquid scintillation counter analysis of all three
samples. Beta activity was slightly elevated, but not more than twice
the background level. There were no levels of gamma activity > 1 Bq/g
except for naturally occurring potassium-40. These very low levels of
radioactive isotopes (radionuclides) in the WTC dust are by themselves
sufficient to rule out the use of atomic bombs (even as triggers) at
the WTC, which could be construed as an absurd notion as it confronts
the empirical facts.

IOW, people far smarter than you have analyzed this from every
possible angle, and found that you're insane. Get back on your meds,
Mike.

Kook. LOL

> A<SMACKAKOOK!>

Retard. LOL

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 1:01:07 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> Too bad you have no supporting evidence as usual.

The facts are some airliners were hijacked.

Two of them crashed into the World Trade Center towers, starting fires
which weakened the central support columns and the buildings collapesed
almost 2 hours later.

One of them crashed into the Pentagon causing a partial collapse of the
western side and one of them crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.

When a nuclear device explodes, it creates a unique seismic signature
that can be detected anywhere on the planet.

There were no nuclear seismic signatures detected on 9/11 but the
collapse of the two towers as well as the plane crash at the Pentagon
and the crash in Pennsyvania were detected.

This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

Everything else is kook babble.

That there were nuclear exposives involved is kook babble.

That there is missing rubble is kook babble.

That there has ever been a nuclear building demolition is kook babble.

That part of the buildings were vaporized is kook babble.

That part of a building was left standing proves there were nuclear
devices is kook babble.

That there was an EMP is kook babble.

That nuclear devices could be detonated underground and yet were not
seen by every seismograph in the world is kook babble.

That a failed US Government project that ended in 1973 has anything
to do with what happened is kook babble.

That the scene was radioactive is kook babble.

That there is any simularity between New York and either Hiroshima
or Nagasaki is kook babble.

That the area was called ground zero proves the event was nuclear
is kook babble.

That a nuclear bomb can be buried for decades without maintenance
and still be expected to work is kook babble.

That non-government entities can obtain not one, but multiple nuclear
bombs is kook babble.

That there were not thousands of eyewitnesses who heard and saw the
airplanes hit the towers is kook babble.

That all the video was CGI is kook babble.

That the exterior walls were designed to deflect airplanes is kook babble.

That the exterior walls were anything other than supports for the
windows is kook babble.

That two of the aircraft landed somewhere else is kook babble.

That a shotgun works anything like an underground nuclear explosion
is kook babble.

There is nothing in an airplane that transmits the flight number to
ATC and saying the transponder does that is kook babble.

Saying a missile of any kind hit the Pentagon is kook babble.

Rantings about specially treated dirt is kook babble.

Saying people worship their television and capitalizing "television" is
kook babble.

Capitalizing things that shouldn't be capitalized is kook babble.

<snip remaining kook babble>

--
Jim Pennino

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 1:07:26 PM8/29/15

<ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
But the issue is our government will not tell us about the radiation from
Fukishima, Hanford, Ground Zero or any of the radioactive waste dumps that
have contaminated the Ogallala Aquifer.

Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 1:46:08 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> But the issue is our government will not tell us about the radiation from
> Fukishima, Hanford, Ground Zero or any of the radioactive waste dumps that
> have contaminated the Ogallala Aquifer.

The US government has no responsibility to tell anyone anything about
Fukishima, you raving lunatic.

Handford had nothing to do with 9/11, you raving lunatic.

The Ogallala Aquifer had nothing to do with 9/11, you raving lunatic.

If by "Ground Zero" you mean New York city, there was no unusual radiation
you raving lunatic.

[...]

Message has been deleted

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 2:06:28 PM8/29/15

> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> But the issue is our government will not tell us about the radiation from
>> Fukishima, Hanford, Ground Zero or any of the radioactive waste dumps
>> that
>> have contaminated the Ogallala Aquifer.
>
> If by "Ground Zero" you mean New York city, there was no unusual radiation
> you raving lunatic.

Too bad you don't watch more live courtroom TV because arguments as flimsy
as yours prove you really have no evidence. <G>

And I know damn well how NIST ran from addressing the following photo that
does not show a collapse but a vaporization instead:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 2:31:06 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> Too bad you don't watch more live courtroom TV because arguments as flimsy
> as yours prove you really have no evidence. <G>

This has nothing to do with what happened on 9/11, you raving lunatic.

> And I know damn well how NIST ran from addressing the following photo that

You have never read the NIST report, you raving lunatic.

The facts are some airliners were hijacked.

Two of them crashed into the World Trade Center towers, starting fires
which weakened the central support columns and the buildings collapesed
almost 2 hours later.

One of them crashed into the Pentagon causing a partial collapse of the
western side and one of them crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.

When a nuclear device explodes, it creates a unique seismic signature
that can be detected anywhere on the planet.

There were no nuclear seismic signatures detected on 9/11 but the
collapse of the two towers as well as the plane crash at the Pentagon
and the crash in Pennsyvania were detected.

This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 29, 2015, 2:37:06 PM8/29/15

in <news:Wd2dnTGi0dWmRnzI...@giganews.com> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> In article <S6mdnQ0Ql4_iVH3I...@giganews.com>,
>>> Rocky (aka Michael S. Guthrie of 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC)

>> Tell the US Navy who had ships in the area there was no radiation. Then
>> wait to get your head based in by the sailors who were there and have
>> gotten
>> ill.

> Bu<SMACKAKOOK!>
> ?q=ogallala+aquifer<SMACKAKOOK!>

Bwahahahaaa! The Ogallala Aquifer underlies eight states, you brain
dead fuckwit. Do you honestly believe they used nukes there, too? LOL

And if you'll note in the report, the water is seeping *IN* to the
dumpsite, not *out*. They're pumping it out to a treatment plant.
Which means the *only* way any waste could get from the dump into the
Ogallala Aquifer is if that giant aquifer that stretches from Texas to
Canada under eight states was pumped down below the level of the
dump... and that'd mean they'd be pumping trillions of gallons of
water for hundreds of years. They're pumping a measly 50,000 gallons
per year. That's only 137 gallons per day of seepage, and that's less
than the amount you wet your pants, you drooling retard. LOL

You are a schizophrenic paranoid delusional off his meds, Michael
Scott Guthrie. Take your meds, Mike.

%

Aug 29, 2015, 3:17:13 PM8/29/15
sure i do i have you and you're never right

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 29, 2015, 3:20:07 PM8/29/15

in <news:iMWdnd8dHspAS3zI...@giganews.com> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote in message news:e3f0e4f638e69c3d...@dizum.com...

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>>
>> Rocky (aka Michael S. Guthrie of 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC),
>> in <news:R-ednWcwutGj833I...@giganews.com> did thusly
>> jump head first into the wood chipper again:

>>> This is unreal, after the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was
>>> nuked and blamed on a truck bomb someone else decided to do the exact
>>> same
>>> thing.
>>>
>>> NUCLEAR TERRORISM IS HERE, AMERICANS HAVE DIED AND OUR GOVERNMENT HAS
>>> LIED
>>>
>>> http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/02/10/gordon-duff-nuclear-terror-the-khalezov-effect-video/

>> Bwahahahaaa! Poor paranoid delusional schizophrenic kook is off his
>> meds and seeing nuclear detonations everywhere...

> RO<SMACKAKOOK!>

No matter how much you blather and stomp your retarded little feet, it
doesn't change the fact that *you* *are* *wrong*... your broken brain
believing in your utterly impossible conspiracy theory means you're a
schizophrenic paranoid-delusional kook off his meds, Michael Scott
Guthrie.

Take your meds, Mike.

Kook. LOL
"4 blast doors to keep the explosion from getting back into the area
19) Now you're saying the OKC bombing was nuclear in nature (MID:
<e3f0e4f638e69c3d...@dizum.com>), and a new era of
widespread nuclear terrorism has arrived... proof positive that you're
off your meds, Mike.

Do you see how utterly ridiculous you're beginning to sound? Get back
on your meds, you delusional loon.

There are now 19 ways your kook konspiracy theory violates the laws of
physics... now you'd better get to work addressing each one, point by
point, or people are gonna know you're just a retard who can't grasp
simple physics.

Kook. LOL

Sarah Ehrett

Aug 29, 2015, 4:33:12 PM8/29/15
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 11:01:19 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>ROTFLMAO because you wouldn't know a nuke if one bit you in the ass

Something certainly has bitten you squarely on the ass. You have ZERO room
to laugh since you can't answer the question I posed to you over a week ago
about the 'physics package' of your imaginary nukes at the WTC. Somehow you
find that a "loaded" question.

And where did the passengers from Flight 77 go, Rock/Michael?

You're falling behind on answering very basic questions.

K Wills (Shill #3)

Aug 29, 2015, 4:54:43 PM8/29/15
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 10:03:37 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>"K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:56:50 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Hey FNN,
>>>
>>>And your reason why the bottom of the Twin Towers were not crushed is
>>>what?
>>>
>>>Keep in mind that NIST did not even try to explain what remained of the
>>>Twin Towers.
>>>
>>>So a preponderous of the evidence still says NUKES. <G>
>>
>> 100% of the evidence still PROVES no nukes were used on 9/11/01.
>
>You obviously missed the following video you clown:

I saw it. It makes a lot of claims, but offers no evidence for
any. The closest the video gets is the claim of molten metal. A
picture of red hot, not molten, metal is shown.
The video is further PROOF, if any where needed, that no nukes
were used on 9/11. What's most sad is you're honestly unable to
understand.

> Nuclear destruction of the WTC
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7FNGWsjj_Y
>
>And never forget that NIST knew they could not refer to the Twin Towers as a
>Pancake Collapse so they came up with "Progressive Collapse" but never let

They used the term progressive collapse from the beginning.
Pancake collapse came from the media.
What became of your claim NIST used the term global collapse? You
could have at least acknowledged that I exposed that particular lie of
yours.

>people know what they really meant by progressive because they had no way to
>explain why so much of the Twin Towers floated away. <G>

The amount that floated away was, and is, statistically
insignificant. Accept this truth and move on with your life. If you're
able.
How's that whole ignoring my posts thing working out for you?

--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor

Michael Moroney

Aug 29, 2015, 6:55:53 PM8/29/15
"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> writes:

>"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Now back to the link above. Do you really think fertilizer bombs can
>>> make great big holes in the ground when they are really just big fire
>>> bombs?

If you just get a fireball when setting off ANFO, you're doing it wrong.
ANFO is widely used in quarrying and mining. It's the most used explosive
in the United States because it's cheap and relatively safe. The Oklahoma
City bomb was actually a more powerful variant of ANFO, ammonium nitrate+
nitromethane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANFO

>>> Sorry but a preponderance of the Evidence still says the Twin Towers
>>> were nuked and NIST lies and lies and lies.
>>>
>>> Rocky
>>
>> no it doesn't

>Too bad you have no supporting evidence as usual.

Here's the evidence, Michael.

1) No radiation making lower Manhattan glow in the dark. Just small
amounts from airline exit door signs and small amounts already in the
towers.

2) No EMPs detected. All electronics would have been fried, all
helicopters knocked out of the air, if there were any EMPs.

3) No nuclear fireball/mushroom cloud.

4) No nuclear detonation signature shock on any seismometers.

5) We don't have the technology, neither now nor in 1968, to dig down
37-96 *miles* needed to do the things you claim.

6) 108,222 truckloads (1.5 million tons) of debris hauled out proves
nothing was vaporized, other than a relatively small amount of smoke and
dust.

7) All the videos of the collapses show the towers collapsing from the top
down, not the bottom up.

8) Those firefighters videoing from the inside of one of the towers *while
it was collapsing* weren't nuked.

Is that enough supporting evidence, Michael, or shall I go on?

gilber34

Aug 29, 2015, 7:08:54 PM8/29/15
On 8/29/2015 11:32 AM, Rocky wrote:

>>> ROTFLMAO because you wouldn't know a nuke if one bit you in the ass
>>> or if one were used on the North Tower.

>>> Now back to the link above. Do you really think fertilizer bombs can
>>> make great big holes in the ground when they are really just big fire
>>> bombs?
>>> Do you really think a collapse of the Twin Towers can take the top
>>> 100+ floors of the Twin Towers and have them land somewhere else besides
>>> the area where they once stood? See:
>>> http://www.DeformedManBoobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Buttblast3.jpeg

>>> Sorry but a preponderance of the Evidence still says the Twin Towers
>>> were nuked and NIST lies and lies and lies.
>>>
>>> Rocky
>>
>> no it doesn't
>
> Too bad you have no supporting evidence as usual.
>
> Rocky

where is your evidence of radiation? that would prove it was a nuke.

Sarah Ehrett

Aug 29, 2015, 7:31:59 PM8/29/15
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:56:50 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>So a preponderous of the evidence still says NUKES. <G>

No EMP since the comms still worked.
No radiation.

No nuke, Rocky/Michael

>Rocky

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 8:01:37 PM8/29/15

> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 11:01:19 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>

>>ROTFLMAO because you wouldn't know a nuke if one bit you in the ass
>
> Something certainly has bitten you squarely on the ass. You have ZERO
> room
> to laugh since you can't answer the question I posed to you over a week
> ago
> about the 'physics package' of your imaginary nukes at the WTC. Somehow
> you
> find that a "loaded" question.

Oh, talking about your physics package. Why is it physics do not support
the Official Story? See:

9/11 - A Short Physics Lesson - Buildings Don't Just Dissolve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOWkseSmfBQ

> And where did the passengers from Flight 77 go, Rock/Michael?

The proper question would be where did the passengers from Flight 77 come
from since it wasn't even scheduled to fly on 9/11/01.

> You're falling behind on answering very basic questions.

And at the same time you fail to answer my question about what did your
husband see and don't tell me what he thought he saw either. DUH.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 8:17:06 PM8/29/15

> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:56:50 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>So a preponderous of the evidence still says NUKES. <G>
>
> No EMP since the comms still worked.

ROTFLMAO because we have been over this before.

What caught the EMP exactly when the ground shook under WTC1 was the AM
receiver that was receiving the broadcast from the WCBS chopper.

FFN tries to say it was satellite interference but why go straight to a
satellite from a helicopter without going to an AM receiver on the ground
first?

> No radiation.

Bullshit and I just started another thread on alt.astronomy, alt.conspiracy
and sci.physics to prove you are full of it. Here, I can even repost that
post here:

"Nuke cancer" from 9/11 revealed

A new and terrifying 9/11 conspiracy has hit the news. We are now
confronted, not only with startling proof that 9/11 was a "nuclear event,"
but that there have been thousands of unreported deaths in New York,
radiation cancers and nearly 70,000 being kept alive with experimental stem
cell therapy and physically devastating "chemo."

BTW if the following links gets run together somehow I hope you are smart
enough to figure out where the link really ends.

><http://presstv.com/detail/2014/04/21/359423/nuke-cancer-from-911-revealed><And to see more evidence of radiation at Ground Zero check out: https://www.google.com/search?q=9%2F11+radiation> No nuke, Rocky/MichaelNo my name is not Michael and it never has been. You have been fooled bythe Friendly Neighbor Nut/Liar.Rocky

Sarah Ehrett

Aug 29, 2015, 8:20:55 PM8/29/15
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:00:44 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>"Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 11:01:19 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>

>>>ROTFLMAO because you wouldn't know a nuke if one bit you in the ass
>>
>> Something certainly has bitten you squarely on the ass. You have ZERO room
>> to laugh since you can't answer the question I posed to you over a week ago
>> about the 'physics package' of your imaginary nukes at the WTC. Somehow you
>> find that a "loaded" question.
>
>Oh, talking about your physics package.

You've never answered my question. You claim to know all about nukes yet
you fail miserably on even the simplest questions. Believe me, my question
was tailored to your, very simple and direct. And here we are a week+ on
in time and you're still avoiding it.

>> And where did the passengers from Flight 77 go, Rock/Michael?
>
>The proper question would be

Why can't you answer the question? Where is Barbara Olsen and the other
passengers on Flight 77 ?

>> You're falling behind on answering very basic questions.
>
>And at the same time you fail to answer my question about what did your
>husband see

I told you what he saw, Rocky/Michael.

Did you locate the heliport at the Pentagon yet, Rocky/Michael? It's got a
big "H" on it and it's right next to the entry hole of Flight 77 into the
Pentagon.

LOL

You ate a shit sandwich on that topic.

>Rocky

Sarah Ehrett

Aug 29, 2015, 8:37:09 PM8/29/15
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:16:12 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>"Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:56:50 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>So a preponderous of the evidence still says NUKES. <G>
>>
>> No EMP since the comms still worked.
>
>ROTFLMAO because we have been over this before.

And an EMP from a nuclear detonation would knock out all comms and other
electronics.

Unfortunately for you, the NYC and FDNY comms along with others continued
to work.

No nuke.

>> No radiation.
>
>Bullshit

What you're trying to sell is certainly bullshit. Your claim of 32 nukes
secretly buried in NYC 30+ years ago is enough to bet you a permanent place
in Bellevue. Had there been even one nuclear detonation the radiation
would have killed hundreds if not thousands of people outright.
Immediately. Think of Japan.

That didn't happen.

No nuke.

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 8:49:04 PM8/29/15

"Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message
> "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> writes:
>
>>"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> If you just get a fireball when setting off ANFO, you're doing it wrong.
> ANFO is widely used in quarrying and mining. It's the most used explosive
> in the United States because it's cheap and relatively safe. The Oklahoma
> City bomb was actually a more powerful variant of ANFO, ammonium nitrate+
> nitromethane.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANFO

Ok, for the sake of the argument let us say you are right about ANFO now why
was the Alfred P. Murrah building cut like a knife instead of showing damage
from a single location?

And why were there yellow signs in Oklahoma City that said "Radiation Area?"

>>> no it doesn't
>
>>Too bad you have no supporting evidence as usual.
>
> Here's the evidence, Michael.

Nope, my name is not Mike, Michael or any varient of that and it never has
been. Plus a lot of people can vouch for that.

> 1) No radiation making lower Manhattan glow in the dark. Just small
> amounts from airline exit door signs and small amounts already in the
> towers.

You might want to do a google search for "9/11 radiation" before you add to
the lies from the media.

> 2) No EMPs detected. All electronics would have been fried, all
> helicopters knocked out of the air, if there were any EMPs.

I'm not saying it was a horrendous EMP.

I'm saying that the AM receiver that was receiving the video from the WCBS
chopper happened to record an EMP at the exact same time that the ground
under WTC1 shook so violently it was caught on camera.

To me the ground shaking and the recorded EMP are two things that when tied
together prove a nuclear detonation took place in Nuke York City.

> 3) No nuclear fireball/mushroom cloud.

Deep underground nukes don't have much of a fireball or mushroom cloud
incase you didn't know. And the Twin Towers have enough of a mushroom cloud
to say nukes.

> 4) No nuclear detonation signature shock on any seismometers.

ROTFLMAO because the ground shook so violently 12 seconds before the North
Tower was vaporized it was caught on camera but that shaking was not caught
on USGS Seismographs? I wonder why.

Given that NIST, NORAD, FAA, EPA and other government agencies have lied
about Ground Zero why not the USGS too?

> 5) We don't have the technology, neither now nor in 1968, to dig down
> 37-96 *miles* needed to do the things you claim.

That is more total bullshit from the Friendly Neighborhood Nut and I even
gave him a link to try and correct his bullshit: Here see for yourself it
is more like 77 meters below surface level. See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Smallman12q/Nuclear_Demolition

> 6) 108,222 truckloads (1.5 million tons) of debris hauled out proves
> nothing was vaporized, other than a relatively small amount of smoke and
> dust.

ROTFLMAO because a lot of that was fresh dirt hauled in and radioactive dirt
hauled out.

And they certainly didn't move much metal from the Twin Towers because
photos prove there was next to nothing left of the Twin Towers. See:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

> 7) All the videos of the collapses show the towers collapsing from the top
> down, not the bottom up.

ROTFLMAO because the debris on the ground where the Twin Towers were was not
from the top 100 floors but from the bottom 10 floors or less. See:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

> 8) Those firefighters videoing from the inside of one of the towers *while
> it was collapsing* weren't nuked.

Sadly not all the illnesses caused by radiation show up right away but there
is plenty of things on the internet about "9//11 radiation" now.

> Is that enough supporting evidence, Michael, or shall I go on?

I am not called Michael or any variation of that name and people know who I
am. I'm someone who has proven they won a jury trial 12 to 0 without an
attorney present to represent me. <G>

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 8:57:07 PM8/29/15

> You're seriously claiming Fukushima is contaminating the Ogallala
> aquifer? Really?

You are really a DUMB FCUK because I stated "radioactive waste dumps" above
and if you do a google search for "Ogallala Aquifer radiation" you will see
they blame it on radioactive waste dumps.

As for Fukushima radiation. Sadly some of the radiation found on the
California coast can -not- be traced to Fukushima but it can be traced to
Hanford because of the type of radiation found.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 9:23:30 PM8/29/15

> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:16:12 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>

>>"Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> No EMP since the comms still worked.
>>
>>ROTFLMAO because we have been over this before.
>
> And an EMP from a nuclear detonation would knock out all comms and other
> electronics.

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT and your bullshit only holds true for airborne
nukes and not <150kt nukes buried in rock 77 meters below the surface.

The only thing I know of that caught the EMP from the nuke that was
detonated under WTC3 that shook WTC1 so violently it was caught on camera
was the AM receiver that was receiving the video from the WCBS chopper.

And don't tell me AM receivers can't be used to capture EMPs because what do
you think causes the static on AM radios during lightening storms? <G>

>>> No radiation.
>>
>>Bullshit
>
> What you're trying to sell is certainly bullshit. Your claim of 32 nukes
> secretly buried in NYC 30+ years ago

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT and I know you got your bullshit from the
Friendly Neighborhood Nut too.

The 3 main nukes were maintained under WTC7 and rolled into place with an
underground railroad where 4 blast doors were used to protect WTC7. The
reason that WTC2 had to be nuked first was if they had nuked WTC1 first they
would have destroyed the tunnel they needed to roll a nuke to it's
detonation area under WTC4. More about that at:

Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear Demolition [Complete / Full Length]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lec9giab90I

The bunch of much smaller nukes used in WTC6 didn't have to be buried
because they were so small. Here read about those nukes at:
><https://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/mystery-solved-the-wtc-was-nuked-on-911><

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 9:31:12 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> ROTFLMAO because the ground shook so violently 12 seconds before the North
> Tower was vaporized it was caught on camera but that shaking was not caught
> on USGS Seismographs? I wonder why.

The USGS is not the only entity running seismographs, you delusional kook.

[...]

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 9:46:06 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> What caught the EMP exactly when the ground shook under WTC1 was the AM
> receiver that was receiving the broadcast from the WCBS chopper.

There was no EMP nor were there any nukes, you delusional fuckwit.

Sarah Ehrett

Aug 29, 2015, 9:54:25 PM8/29/15
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 20:22:36 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>"Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:16:12 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

>>>ROTFLMAO because we have been over this before.
>>
>> And an EMP from a nuclear detonation would knock out all comms and other
>> electronics.
>
>BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT and your bullshit only holds true for airborne
>nukes and not <150kt nukes buried in rock 77 meters below the surface.

You are losing control Rocky/Michael. Here's another shit sandwich for
you to swallow.

The only 150kt nuclear weapon that has ever been produced by the United
States is the W-80-0 and variant W-80-1 Warhead. Variable: 5 Kt and
150-170 Kt. Airburst or contact. Manufactured 1/81 - 9/90; active service;
1750 produced, 1400 in service. Warhead for ALCM (1000 in service), ACM
(400 in service);

• ALCM Air Launched Cruise Missile
• ASM Air-Surface Missile

Now eat your shit sandwich and check yourself into an in-patient psych ward.

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 9:58:27 PM8/29/15

> Did you locate the heliport at the Pentagon yet, Rocky/Michael? It's got
> big "H" on it and it's right next to the entry hole of Flight 77 into the
> Pentagon.

I'm not eating that bullshit from you either because the heliport and the
big hole in the Pentagon were in two different locations and you can verify
that for yourself.

But you have got an interesting point. A white plane did crash at the
heliport and there were witnesses to the event that were verified by
remaining debris.

But Flight 77 would not be called white plane if anybody had a close look at
it. Duh.

BTW the big hole in the Pentagon lacked a debris field so the witnesses to a
757 flying into that small hole were either crisis actors or lie-witnesses.
See:

9/11 - INSIDE JOB! The Plane DOES NOT FIT in that hole !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Cm-_mY_Q8

> You ate a shit sandwich on that topic.

Nope, didn't eat your shit about the heliport being "right next to the entry
hole of Flight 77." <G>

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 10:03:46 PM8/29/15

> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 20:22:36 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>

>>"Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> And an EMP from a nuclear detonation would knock out all comms and other
>>> electronics.
>>
>>BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT and your bullshit only holds true for airborne
>>nukes and not <150kt nukes buried in rock 77 meters below the surface.
>
> You are losing control Rocky/Michael. Here's another shit sandwich for
> you to swallow.
>
> The only 150kt nuclear weapon that has ever been produced by the United
> States is the W-80-0 and variant W-80-1 Warhead. Variable: 5 Kt and
> 150-170 Kt. Airburst or contact. Manufactured 1/81 - 9/90; active
> service;
> 1750 produced, 1400 in service. Warhead for ALCM (1000 in service), ACM
> (400 in service);
>
> . ALCM Air Launched Cruise Missile
> . ASM Air-Surface Missile

Who said that the nukes used to level the Twin Towers were from the United
States? Not me.

BTW I know the location of the missile used on the Pentagon was not from
the US.

Again, check out:

Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear Demolition [Complete / Full Length]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lec9giab90I

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 29, 2015, 10:12:31 PM8/29/15

> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> ROTFLMAO because the ground shook so violently 12 seconds before the
>> North
>> Tower was vaporized it was caught on camera but that shaking was not
>> caught
>> on USGS Seismographs? I wonder why.
>
> The USGS is not the only entity running seismographs

But all you ever give me is crap from the USGS that never showed us the
seismic readings for the violent shaking of the North Tower 12 seconds
before it was vaporized. Here see for yourself.

> http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/seismic/WTC_PENT_KIM.htm
> http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/seismic.html

So because we have evidence of volent shaking of the North Tower that
coninsides with an EMP recorded by an AM reciever we have two things that
say nuke and one that doesn't.

And since the USGS could be doing things in the name of "National Securtity"
that means we have two things that says nukes and an obvious cover-up that
nukes were used at Ground Zero.

Rocky

%

Aug 29, 2015, 10:25:26 PM8/29/15
you're never right

Sarah Ehrett

Aug 29, 2015, 11:30:21 PM8/29/15
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 20:57:33 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>"Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Did you locate the heliport at the Pentagon yet, Rocky/Michael? It's got
>> a big "H" on it and it's right next to the entry hole of Flight 77 into the
>> Pentagon.
>
>I'm not eating that bullshit from you either because the heliport and the
>big hole in the Pentagon were in two different locations and you can verify
>that for yourself.

I have verified it Rocky/Michael. The Helipad and Flight 77's entry point
are next to each other.

Here are two images of the heliport next to the point of entry.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nfm4f64g5bhcs2s/Helipad%2Cjpg.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6tuois0tipg1wi/pentagon-path-marker.jpg?dl=0

>> You ate a shit sandwich on that topic.
>
>Nope,

Chew that shit sandwich slowly, Rocky/Michael. :)

>Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 11:31:06 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> But all you ever give me is crap from the USGS that never showed us the
> seismic readings for the violent shaking of the North Tower 12 seconds
> before it was vaporized. Here see for yourself.

You dumb fuck piece of delusional shit, if you had actually read and
understood the links, you would know that the readings were not just
from the USGS but that ALL the readings were in agreement, you howling
kook.

>> http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/seismic.html
>
> So because we have evidence of volent shaking of the North Tower that
> coninsides with an EMP recorded by an AM reciever we have two things that
> say nuke and one that doesn't.

There was no EMP and those services use FM, not AM, you delusional,
parnoid, kook.

> And since the USGS could be doing things in the name of "National Securtity"
> that means we have two things that says nukes and an obvious cover-up that
> nukes were used at Ground Zero.

You dumb fuck piece of delusional shit, if you had actually read and
understood the links, you would know that the readings were not just
from the USGS but that ALL the readings were in agreement, you howling
kook.

--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 29, 2015, 11:31:07 PM8/29/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> I'm not eating that bullshit from you either because the heliport and the
> big hole in the Pentagon were in two different locations and you can verify
> that for yourself.

If by two different locations you mean a few yards apart, you howlingly
mad, delusional nut case.

<snip remaining delusional babble>

--
Jim Pennino

Sarah Ehrett

Aug 29, 2015, 11:32:59 PM8/29/15
Not me. Certainly not anyone with any sense would make the claim about
nukes and the WTC.

gilber34

Aug 29, 2015, 11:41:09 PM8/29/15
On 8/29/2015 9:11 PM, Rocky wrote:
> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
>> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>>> on USGS Seismographs? I wonder why.
>>
>> The USGS is not the only entity running seismographs

> But all you ever give me is crap from the USGS that never showed us the
> seismic readings for the violent shaking of the North Tower 12 seconds
> before it was vaporized. Here see for yourself.
>
>> http://www.porn.manboobs.rocky/mirrors/guardkan2/wtc/seismkc/WTC_PEkT_KIM.htm
>> http://www.manboobs.org/wtc/smevidence/sekismic.html
>

> Rocky, the Lying Squirrely

gilber34

Aug 29, 2015, 11:45:18 PM8/29/15
On 8/29/2015 7:48 PM, Rocky wrote:
> "Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message
>> "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> writes:

<snip crap>

>>> Too bad you have no supporting evidence as usual.

NO RADIATION was detected then or now.

>> Is that enough supporting evidence, Michael, or shall I go on?

> I am not called Michael or any variation of that name and people know
> who I am. I'm someone who has proven they won a jury trial, for
> shooting a my puppy dead with my 45 pistol which is my right, 12 to
> 0 without an attorney present to represent me. <G>

> Rocky, the lying Squirrely

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 30, 2015, 12:01:08 AM8/30/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT and your bullshit only holds true for airborne
> nukes and not <150kt nukes buried in rock 77 meters below the surface.

A 100 kt nuke would generate a seismic signature of about 6, you raving
lunatic.

Multiple nukes would generate multiple seismic signatures of about 6,
you increadibly insane kook.

Multiple 6's would have EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, including all the amateur
seismologists, alerted, you idiot.

Checkmate, DoW #1

Aug 30, 2015, 12:22:59 AM8/30/15
In article <mrtu89$hgf$2...@speranza.aioe.org>, inv...@invalid.com says...

> On 8/29/2015 7:48 PM, Rocky wrote:
> > "Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message
> >> "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> writes:
>

> <snip crap>

> NO RADIATION was detected then or now.

I think if you tell him that a few thousand more times, maybe you can
convince him, and chalk up that big fat victory. Won't that be sweet?

--
Checkmate, AUK DoW #1
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer

Kadaitcha Man

Aug 30, 2015, 12:24:55 AM8/30/15
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:17:02 -0500 in
<IeGdndY4x-bj1n_I...@giganews.com>, Rocky <woo...@att.net>
embraced their wilted jingleberries and blew hot air:

> "Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:56:50 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>> So a preponderous of the evidence still says NUKES. <G>
>>
>> No EMP since the comms still worked.
>
> ROTFLMAO because we have been over this before.
>
> What caught the EMP exactly when the ground shook under WTC1 was the
> AM receiver that was receiving the broadcast from the WCBS chopper.
>
> FFN tries to say it was satellite interference but why go straight to
> a satellite from a helicopter without going to an AM receiver on the
> ground first?

Erm, quality of signal for one, kooktard.

>> No radiation.
>
> Bullshit and I just started another thread on alt.astronomy,
> alt.conspiracy and sci.physics to prove you are full of it. Here, I
> can even repost that post here:
>
> "Nuke cancer" from 9/11 revealed
>
> A new and terrifying 9/11 conspiracy has hit the news. We are now
> confronted, not only with startling proof that 9/11 was a "nuclear event,"
> but that there have been thousands of unreported deaths in New York,
> radiation cancers and nearly 70,000 being kept alive with experimental stem
> cell therapy and physically devastating "chemo."
>
> BTW if the following links gets run together somehow I hope you are
> smart enough to figure out where the link really ends.
>

> <http://presstv.com/detail/2014/04/21/359423/nuke-cancer-from-911-revealed

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! presstv is an Iranian outfit.

"Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international
news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis."

Oh, and that page also discredits your claim that underground nukes were
let off. The page claims nukes were onboard the planes.

><And to see more evidence of radiation at Ground Zero check out:
https://www.google.com/search?q=9%2F11+radiation>

No nuke, Rocky/Michael
No my name is not Michael and it never has been. You have
been fooled bythe Friendly Neighbor Nut/Liar.Rocky

--
Nu vind ik je een platgeneukte hufterige humushond.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 1:40:45 AM8/30/15

in <news:q-OdnT3tF5qTxn_I...@giganews.com> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:16:12 -0500, Rocky (aka
>> Michael S. Guthrie of 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC)
>> <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>>> "Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

Wrong. Every bit of evidence you've presented proved no nukes were
used at the WTC towers. LOL

Moron. LOL

>>> ROTFLMAO because we have been over this before.

>> And an EMP from a nuclear detonation would knock out all comms and other
>> electronics.

> BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT and your bullshit only holds true for airborne
> nukes and not <150kt nukes buried in rock 77 meters below the surface.

But Moron Mikey, if they were buried only 77 meters below the surface,
the timing between your k'lamed "EMP" on the video, and the time the
towers shook is way off... there's that unresolvable logic hole your
broken brain has gotten you into... why can't you resolve that logic
hole, Moron Mikey?

And solid rock not being conductive, it wouldn't act as a Faraday cage
and attenuate the EMP, Mikey Moron, which has also been explained to
you.

Moron. LOL

> Th<SMACKAKOOK!>

Moron. LOL

> Rocky

Now, get to addressing the 20 ways your kook conspiracy theory
[...]

20) Now you're saying the Ogallala Aquifer is radioactive (what's that
got to do with the WTC?)... with absolutely no proof... all you have
is the paranoid delusional rantings of other schizophrenics like you.

Do you see how utterly ridiculous you're beginning to sound? Get back
on your meds, you delusional loon.

There are now 20 ways your kook konspiracy theory violates the laws of
[...]

Aug 30, 2015, 2:20:42 AM8/30/15

in <news:IeGdndY4x-bj1n_I...@giganews.com> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:56:50 -0500, Rocky (aka
>> Michael S. Guthrie of 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC)
>> <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>>> So a preponderous of the evidence still says NUKES. <G>

Bullshit. ALL of the evidence proves there were no nukes.

Moron. LOL

>> No EMP since the comms still worked.

> ROTFLMAO because we have been over this before.

Yeah, your magical "clean nukes" that somehow leave behind no
radioactive fallout and leave no EMP such that all electronic devices
continue working. LOL

The first ever nuke in the history of mankind to exhibit such
behavior.

Moron. LOL

> What caught the EMP exactly when the ground shook under WTC1 was the AM
> receiver that was receiving the broadcast from the WCBS chopper.

Bwahahahaaa! There was no "AM receiver", you retard. It was a VHF
receiver on a mobile satellite relay truck. Which you had no clue
about until I told you about it, at which time your kooky conspiracy
theory changed yet again, thereby proving that it cannot reflect
reality.

There was no "nuclear EMP", you idiot. There were several instances of
satellite uplink interference, nothing more. The *only* EMP that day
was from the fuel in the planes exploding as they hit the towers, and
that was so weak it only caused a slight momentary disruption of
camera footage.

You're just a paranoid-delusional schizophrenic off his meds, Michael
S. Guthrie. Take your meds, Mike.

Moron. LOL

> FFN tries to say it was satellite interference but why go straight to a
> satellite from a helicopter without going to an AM receiver on the ground
> first?

It didn't "go straight to a satellite from a helicopter" because it
couldn't. Helicopters until just this year had blade interference that
prevented direct-to-satellite transmission (Hughes has found a
solution to this problem early in 2015), so they transmitted via *VHF*
and an *omnidirectional* antenna to a truck-based satellite relay, so
all the WCBS video (in fact, all CBS affiliate video) could be patched
in nationwide at a moment's notice. That is, after all, why they use
satellite feeds instead of local-only transmission.

Moron. LOL

>> No radiation.

> Bullshit and I just started another thread on alt.astronomy, alt.conspiracy
> and sci.physics to prove you are full of it. Here, I can even repost that
> post here:
>
> "Nuke cancer" from 9/11 revealed

There is no "nuke cancer", you moron. As has already been patiently
explained to you, it was found by the NIH that the leukemia and
slightly elevated instances of cancer amongst WTC first responders and
cleanup workers is due to the asbestos in the rubble.

Moron. LOL

> A new and terrifying 9/11 conspiracy

And that's all it is, a conspiracy... kooks blathering on about shit
they know nothing about.

No EMP, no radioactive fallout or radioactive byproducts from nuclear
detonation, no seismic signatures consistent with nukes, no radiation
burns, no radiation sickness, no Geiger counters registering anything
but slightly elevated beta radiation from the aircraft exit signs and
LEO weapons sights... therefore, no nukes.

You're just a paranoid delusional schizophrenic off his meds, Michael
Scott Guthrie. Take your meds, Mike.

Moron. LOL

> ha<SMACKAKOOK!>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 2:37:29 AM8/30/15

in <news:Ep6dne01wtVhz3_I...@giganews.com> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message

>> Rocky (aka Michael S. Guthrie of 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC)
>> <woo...@att.net> writes:

>>>"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> If you just get a fireball when setting off ANFO, you're doing it wrong.
>> ANFO is widely used in quarrying and mining. It's the most used explosive
>> in the United States because it's cheap and relatively safe. The Oklahoma
>> City bomb was actually a more powerful variant of ANFO, ammonium nitrate+
>> nitromethane.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANFO

> Ok, for the sake of the argument let us say you are right about ANFO now why
> was the Alfred P. Murrah building cut like a knife instead of showing damage
> from a single location?
>
> And why were there yellow signs in Oklahoma City that said "Radiation Area?"

There wasn't. You'll be providing any non-kook-sourced proof for your
schizophrenic paranoid-delusional ranting k'lames, or admit you've
been caught in yet another lie, Mike.

Moron. LOL

>>>Too bad you have no supporting evidence as usual.

>> Here's the evidence, Michael.

> Nope, my name is not Mike, Michael or any varient of that and it never has
> been. Plus a lot of people can vouch for that.

No proof, so you're a lying kook.

Moron. LOL

>> 1) No radiation making lower Manhattan glow in the dark. Just small
>> amounts from airline exit door signs and small amounts already in the
>> towers.

> You might want to do a google search for "9/11 radiation" before you add to
> the lies from the media.

This has already been explained to you:
No nuclear detonation byproducts were found at the WTC complex or
anywhere in NYC (MID: <e62c14c89ab831a6...@dizum.com>).
They found tritium from the aircraft exit signs and law enforcement
weapons sites, radium from industrial sources unrelated to nuclear
weapons and background levels for all other sources of radiation.

Moron. LOL

>> 2) No EMPs detected. All electronics would have been fried, all
>> helicopters knocked out of the air, if there were any EMPs.

> I'm not saying it was a horrendous EMP.

It wasn't an EMP at all. *All* nuclear EMPs are "horrendous"... they
blow out electronics for at least dozens of miles. It was satellite
uplink interference.

Moron. LOL

> I'm saying that the AM receiver

Wrong. It was a VHF receiver and satellite transmitter relay truck.

Moron. LOL

> that was receiving the video from the WCBS
> chopper happened to record an EMP

Wrong. It experienced satellite uplink interference, just one of 19
such interferences in the video *you* provided.

Moron. LOL

> at the exact same time that the ground
> under WTC1 shook so violently it was caught on camera.

And yet, a non-shielded consumer-grade personal video camera carried
by a firefighter *inside* the WTC towers *as* *its* *column* *buckled*
and thus shook, and *as* *the* *tower* *collapsed* showed absolutely
no EMP... had there been an EMP, it would be evident on *every*
*single* video of the event... and that would have been the very last
thing we saw from those cameras. Their electronics would have blown
out after that.

So every video you show us of the shaking, collapse and immediate
aftermath is proof that no EMP took place.

Moron. LOL

> To<SMACKAKOOK!>

Moron. LOL

>> 5) We don't have the technology, neither now nor in 1968, to dig down
>> 37-96 *miles* needed to do the things you claim.

> That is more total bullshit from the Friendly Neighborhood Nut and I even
> gave him a link to try and correct his bullshit: Here see for yourself it
> is more like 77 meters below surface level. See:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Smallman12q/Nuclear_Demolition

That has nothing whatsoever to do with the *fact* that the timing
between your supposed "EMP" and the time the towers shook was 12
seconds, meaning those nukes would have to be buried from 37 to 96
*miles* below the towers, depending upon transmission speed of the
k'lamed nuclear compressive blast through the ground (and given that
it was solid bedrock, it'd be at the upper end of that scale). The EMP
would have arrived essentially instantaneously, the blast would have
taken more time... that time difference is used to determine the
distance from your k'lamed "detonation"... and it proves the k'lamed
"nukes" would have been buried far deeper than we have the technology
to dig even today, let alone back in 1968.

Moron. LOL

>> 6) 108,222 truckloads (1.5 million tons) of debris hauled out proves
>> nothing was vaporized, other than a relatively small amount of smoke and
>> dust.

> ROTFLMAO because a lot of that was fresh dirt hauled in and radioactive dirt
> hauled out.

But you k'lamed they only hauled in 120 truckloads of dirt, Moron
Mikey. Your brain has problems grasping the scale of things, you
apparently think 120 truckloads can magically transform into 108,222
truckloads. LOL

Moron. LOL

> And they certainly didn't move much metal from the Twin Towers<SMACKAKOOK!>

You admitted (MID:<ed75e9d6f7ccf729...@dizum.com>) that
all the materials used in construction of the twin towers (all 1.5
million tons of it) had been accounted for and trucked off to the
Fresh Kills landfill. How will you reconcile your admission with your
kook blather that significant percentages of the buildings "vaporized"
(your word) and "floated toward Europe" (your words)? Thus your kooky
conspiracy theory the feeble minded rantings of a paranoid-delusional
schizophrenic off his meds. Take your meds, Mike.

Moron. LOL

> I am not called Michael or any variation of that name and people know who I
> am. I'm someone who has proven they won a jury trial 12 to 0 without an
> attorney present to represent me. <G>

Lying kook. You've yet again failed to provide any proof for your
insane rantings. No, we've got you pegged, Mike. They're gonna lock
you away in a nice padded room and pump you so full of anti-psychotics
you won't even remember your own name. Michael Scott Guthrie, just
FYI.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 2:42:33 AM8/30/15

in <news:EeKdndFPxOZD2n_I...@giganews.com> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 11:01:19 -0500, Rocky (aka
>> Michael S. Guthrie of 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC)
>> <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>>> ROTFLMAO because you wouldn't know a nuke if one bit you in the ass

>> Something certainly has bitten you squarely on the ass. You have ZERO
>> room to laugh since you can't answer the question I posed to you over a week
>> ago about the 'physics package' of your imaginary nukes at the WTC. Somehow
>> you find that a "loaded" question.

> Oh, talking about your physics package. Why is it physics do not support
> the Official Story? See:
>
> 9/11 - A Short Physics Lesson - Buildings Don't Just Dissolve
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOWkseSmfBQ

Bwahahahaaa! You fucking retard. That's another of the "free fall"
idiots... and the impossibility of that bit of kookery has already
been explained several times to you:

<http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/00%20WTC%20Collapse%20-%20What%20Did%20&%20Did%20Not%20Cause%20It.pdf>
Previous analysis of progressive collapse showed that gravity alone
suffices to explain the overall collapse of the World Trade Center
(WTC) towers. However, it remains to be checked whether the recent
allegations of controlled demolition have any scientific merit. The
present analysis proves that they do not. The video record available
for the first few seconds of collapse is shown to agree with the
motion history calculated from the differential equation of
progressive collapse but, despite uncertain values of some parameters,
it is totally out of range of the free fall hypothesis, on which these
allegations rest. It is shown that the observed size range (0.01
mm—0.1 mm) of the dust particles of pulverized concrete is consistent
with the theory of comminution caused by impact, and that less than
10% of the total gravitational energy, converted to kinetic energy,
sufficed to produce this dust (whereas more than 150 tons of TNT per
tower would have to be installed, into many small holes drilled into
concrete, to produce the same pulverization). The air ejected from the
building by gravitational collapse must have attained, near the
ground, the speed of almost 500 mph (or 223 m/s, or 803 km/h) on the
average, and fluctuations must have reached the speed of sound. This
explains the loud booms and wide spreading of pulverized concrete and
other fragments, and shows that the lower margin of the dust cloud
could not have coincided with the crushing front. The resisting upward
forces due to pulverization and to ejection of air, dust and solid
fragments, neglected in previous studies, are found to be indeed
negligible during the first few seconds of collapse but not
insignificant near the end of crush-down. The calculated crush-down
duration is found to match a logical interpretation of seismic record,
while the free fall duration grossly disagrees with this record.

Take your meds, Mike.

Kook. LOL

>> And where did the passengers from Flight 77 go, Rock/Michael?

> The proper question would be where did the passengers from Flight 77 come
> from since it wasn't even scheduled to fly on 9/11/01.

Bwahahahaaa! Another of your blatant, easily disproved lies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77
American Airlines Flight 77 was a scheduled domestic passenger flight
that was hijacked by five men affiliated with al-Qaeda on September
11, 2001, as part of the September 11 attacks. They deliberately
crashed it into the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia near
Washington, D.C., killing all 64 people on board including the five
hijackers and six crew as well as 125 people in the building. The
Boeing 757-223 aircraft was flying American Airlines' daily scheduled
morning transcontinental service from Washington Dulles International
Airport, in Dulles, Virginia to Los Angeles International Airport in
Los Angeles, California.

See that above, you fucking retard? It was a daily flight... every
fucking day. If they hadn't been scheduled for a flight (which they
were *every* *fucking* *day*), then Dulles airport tower control
wouldn't have let them take off, you nong. They have to file a flight
plan and get tower clearance... or are you so stupid you think any old
plane can just taxi out and take off on a whim?

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrxqlroYvyw>
American Airlines Flight 77 Reconstruction with ATC Recording -
September 11 2001

Moron. LOL

>> You're falling behind on answering very basic questions.

> A<SMACKAKOOK!>

Take your meds, Mike.

Moron. LOL

K Wills (Shill #3)

Aug 30, 2015, 5:43:12 AM8/30/15
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 20:57:33 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>"Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Did you locate the heliport at the Pentagon yet, Rocky/Michael? It's got
>> big "H" on it and it's right next to the entry hole of Flight 77 into the
>> Pentagon.
>
>I'm not eating that bullshit from you either because the heliport and the
>big hole in the Pentagon were in two different locations and you can verify
>that for yourself.

Anyone can, and see that your mental illness prevents you from
accepting the truth.
To make things easy on you:

http://members.shaw.ca/freedomseven/pentagon-path-marker.jpg

http://cdn.historycommons.org/images/events/317_pentagon_approach.jpg

There are many more images, of course. But two is enough to prove
your claims to be the mentally ill delusions they are.

>But you have got an interesting point. A white plane did crash at the
>heliport and there were witnesses to the event that were verified by
>remaining debris.
>
>But Flight 77 would not be called white plane if anybody had a close look at
>it. Duh.

Why not?
Here is one item of the skin of the plane. It looks white to me.

http://911review.com/spencer/markup/spencer05_files/airlinewreckage.jpg

The same piece at a different angle, so you can't claim lighting
is causing an optical illusion.

http://cdn.historycommons.org/images/events/a853_pentagon_debris_2050081722-21381.jpg

>BTW the big hole in the Pentagon lacked a debris field so the witnesses to a
>757 flying into that small hole were either crisis actors or lie-witnesses.
>See:
>
>9/11 - INSIDE JOB! The Plane DOES NOT FIT in that hole !
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Cm-_mY_Q8

The plane fits the size of the hole very well. A k00k video isn't
evidence to the contrary.

>> You ate a shit sandwich on that topic.
>
>Nope, didn't eat your shit about the heliport being "right next to the entry
>hole of Flight 77." <G>

Pictures prove her claim. No amount of your delusions will ever
alter this truth.

--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 7:29:45 AM8/30/15

"Kadaitcha Man" <nospam.nos...@k12.ed.music.tickling> wrote in
message news:Sun.Aug.2015...@rec.games.video.spandex...
> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:17:02 -0500 in
> <IeGdndY4x-bj1n_I...@giganews.com>, Rocky <woo...@att.net>
> embraced their wilted jingleberries and blew hot air:
>
>> "Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> No EMP since the comms still worked.
>>
>> ROTFLMAO because we have been over this before.
>>
>> What caught the EMP exactly when the ground shook under WTC1 was the
>> AM receiver that was receiving the broadcast from the WCBS chopper.
>>
>> FFN tries to say it was satellite interference but why go straight to
>> a satellite from a helicopter without going to an AM receiver on the
>> ground first?
>
> Erm, quality of signal for one, kooktard.

But Rick, if it the signal went to WCBS first then they would have more
control of the video. And if you watch what was broadcast live from WCBS
they change cameras as soon as the EMP is noticed.

And your lack of supporting evidence plus the existence of contradictory
evidence proves you are lying just like the EPA, NIST, NNSA, USGS, FAA,
NORAD and other government agencies that have lied about the Great 9/11
Hoax.

>>> No radiation.
>>
>> Bullshit and I just started another thread on alt.astronomy,
>> alt.conspiracy and sci.physics to prove you are full of it. Here, I
>> can even repost that post here:
>>
>> "Nuke cancer" from 9/11 revealed
>>
>> A new and terrifying 9/11 conspiracy has hit the news. We are now
>> confronted, not only with startling proof that 9/11 was a "nuclear
>> event,"
>> but that there have been thousands of unreported deaths in New York,
>> radiation cancers and nearly 70,000 being kept alive with experimental
>> stem
>> cell therapy and physically devastating "chemo."
>>
>> BTW if the following links gets run together somehow I hope you are
>> smart enough to figure out where the link really ends.
>>

>> <http://presstv.com/detail/2014/04/21/359423/nuke-cancer-from-911-revealed
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! presstv is an Iranian outfit.
>
> "Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international
> news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis."
>
> Oh, and that page also discredits your claim that underground nukes were
> let off. The page claims nukes were onboard the planes.
>
>><And to see more evidence of radiation at Ground Zero check out:
> https://www.google.com/search?q=9%2F11+radiation>
>
> No nuke, Rocky/Michael

And your lack of supporting evidence plus the existence of contradictory
evidence proves you are lying just like the EPA, NIST, USGS and other
government agencies.

Again, the best evidence that a nuke was detonated in Nuke York City is what
remains of the Twin Towers. The top 100 floors are gone and all the remains
is parts of the bottom 10 floors where an outside wall 8 floors high from
both the Twin Towers kept standing. Well, until the nuke under WTC3 when
off then it lowered the standing wall in the South Tower.

> No my name is not Michael and it never has been. You have
> been fooled bythe Friendly Neighbor Nut/Liar

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 8:51:41 AM8/30/15

"Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message
Too bad the preponderance of the Evidence still says NUKES: See:

1. The toasted cars at Ground Zero are consistent with an above ground nuke
but are also consistent with cars taken from a junk yard so in reality they
were hauled there and used as props because certain people in our government
had been informed nukes were used at Ground Zero.
http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/moretoastedcars.html

2. At the time Ground Zero was called Ground Zero Ground Zero was defined
as: "1. The point on the earth's surface directly above or below an
exploding nuclear bomb."

3. When the North Tower shook so violently it was recorded on video it
should have been recorded by the USGS also and that lack of data proves the
USGS furnished us falsified information just like NIST, NNSA, NORAD, EPA and
many other government agencies.

4. Not all EMPs are HORRENDOUS because lightening creates EMPs that do not
destroy every digital device out there. And the EMP recorded by WCBS
exactly when WTC1 shook so violently it was caught on camera was recorded by
their AM receiver that was used to receive the video from their chopper and
not the camera in their helicopter. DUH.

5. The most obvious evidence that the Twin Towers were nuked is the
following photo that nobody to this day besides Dimitri Khalezov has even
tried to explain. <G>
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

6. A mushroom cloud consistent with an underground nuke was recorded at
Ground Zero.

7. All anybody has to do to see that there was lots of radiation at Ground
Zero is to google "9/11 radiation" but their love of their Television Set
prevents a lot of people from doing something so simple.

Oh, and I'm sure I could add a lot more to the above list. <G>

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 9:16:18 AM8/30/15

"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
wrote in message news:1facf6fdf2b18208...@dizum.com...
What a crock of shit because it wasn't just a "collapse" it was also the
instantaneous removal of debris from the the top 100 floors of the Twin
Towers too. See:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

Only a nuke can vaporize buildings to the extent that most all of them
floats away. DUH.

And too bad that every statement NIST used to support their "Hypothetical
Collapse Initiation Sequence" was complete and udder bullshit as proven by
one of the people that helped NIST test their hypothesis in real life. See:
NIST's Questionable Collapse Initiation Sequence: Step 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCuMULutHs

BTW "Step 1" means there are also other videos that prove NIST was complete
and udder bullshit.

> However, it remains to be checked whether the recent
> allegations of controlled demolition have any scientific merit.

ROTFLMAO because it wasn't a "Controlled Demoltion" but a "Nuclear
Controlled Demoltion" where the biggest difference is a Nuclear Controlled
Demoltions leaves very little remaining on the ground. <SEE>
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

And again:

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 9:26:34 AM8/30/15

<edrh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 8:17:04 PM UTC-4, Rocky wrote:
> "Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:56:50 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
> >
> >>So a preponderous of the evidence still says NUKES. <G>
> >
> > No EMP since the comms still worked.
>
> ROTFLMAO because we have been over this before.
>
> What caught the EMP exactly when the ground shook under WTC1 was the AM
> receiver that was receiving the broadcast from the WCBS chopper.
>
> FFN tries to say it was satellite interference but why go straight to a
> satellite from a helicopter without going to an AM receiver on the ground
> first?

Why didn't your "EMP" fry the electronics completely and drop the
helicopters from the sky as would have happened had a REAL EMP gone off?

=================

Calm down Ediot because not all EMPs are HORRENDOUS and the fact it took an
AM receiver to record the EMP from the nuke under WTC3 that caused WTC1 to
shake so violently that the shaking was caught on camera is proof of that.

> > No radiation.
>
> Bullshit and I just started another thread on alt.astronomy,
> alt.conspiracy
> and sci.physics to prove you are full of it. Here, I can even repost that
> post here:
>
> "Nuke cancer" from 9/11 revealed
>
> A new and terrifying 9/11 conspiracy has hit the news. We are now
> confronted, not only with startling proof that 9/11 was a "nuclear event,"
> but that there have been thousands of unreported deaths in New York,
> radiation cancers and nearly 70,000 being kept alive with experimental
> stem
> cell therapy and physically devastating "chemo."
>
> BTW if the following links gets run together somehow I hope you are smart
> enough to figure out where the link really ends.
>

> ><http://presstv.com/detail/2014/04/21/359423/nuke-cancer-from-911-revealed><And
> to see more evidence of radiation at Ground Zero check out:
> https://www.google.com/search?q=9%2F11+radiation> No nuke, Rocky/MichaelNo
> my name is not Michael and it never has been. You have been fooled bythe
> Friendly Neighbor Nut/Liar.Rocky

Can you show a chart indicating that the level of cancers has risen
unreasonably? Can you also PROVE these cancers are from radiation?

===========================

Why can't you just google "9/11 radiation" yourself? <G>

Rocky

%

Aug 30, 2015, 11:57:14 AM8/30/15
hey , did you know the trade towers aren't there anymore

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 12:32:25 PM8/30/15

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
The real issue is why did so much of both the Twin Towers remain standing if
they were supposed to have collapsed to the ground? See: <G>
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 12:40:32 PM8/30/15

> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 08:34:35 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
> Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:
>
>>> I am not called Michael or any variation of that name and people know
>>> who I
>>> am. I'm someone who has proven they won a jury trial 12 to 0 without an
>>> attorney present to represent me. <G>
>>
>>Lying kook. You've yet again failed to provide any proof for your
>>insane rantings. No, we've got you pegged, Mike. They're gonna lock
>>you away in a nice padded room and pump you so full of anti-psychotics
>>you won't even remember your own name. Michael Scott Guthrie, just
>>FYI.
>
> It may be worth noting that Rocky's name in real life is Roger
> Wittekind.
> Some of his ranting can be found here:
>
> http://brokensixthamendment.com/
>
> http://overprotectivemother.com/

And don't forget http://slimefest.com/exhibits/

Rocky

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 1:33:25 PM8/30/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind), in
<news:_YCdne4urLiDn37I...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote in message news:1facf6fdf2b18208...@dizum.com...

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>>
>> Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind),
That has also been explained to you. Remember? The outer truss frame
sections were all tied together on one floor at the mechanical room
floors (on all other floors the truss frame joins were staggered to
increase strength). We can see in the video the collapse of that
one-floor truss frame joining. Kook. LOL

> Only a nuke can vaporize buildings to the extent that most all of them
> floats away. DUH.

You admitted (MID:<ed75e9d6f7ccf729...@dizum.com>) that
all the materials used in construction of the twin towers (all 1.5
million tons of it) had been accounted for and trucked off to the
Fresh Kills landfill. How will you reconcile your admission with your
kook blather that significant percentages of the buildings "vaporized"
(your word) and "floated toward Europe" (your words)?

> And too bad that every statement NIST used to support their "Hypothetical
> Collapse Initiation Sequence" was complete and udder bullshit as proven by
> one of the people that helped NIST test their hypothesis in real life. See:
> NIST's Questionable Collapse Initiation Sequence: Step 1
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCuMULutHs
>
> BTW "Step 1" means there are also other videos that prove NIST was complete
> and udder bullshit.

<http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/00%20WTC%20Collapse%20-%20What%20Did%20&%20Did%20Not%20Cause%20It.pdf>
Previous analysis of progressive collapse showed that gravity alone
suffices to explain the overall collapse of the World Trade Center
Take your meds, Roger Wittekind. LOL

>> However, it remains to be checked whether the recent
>> allegations of controlled demolition have any scientific merit.

> ROTFLMAO because it wasn't a "Controlled Demoltion" but a "Nu<SMACKAKOOK!>

Wrong. No radiation, no EMP, no radiation burns, no radiation
sickness, no radiological contamination. LOL

> Too bad the preponderance of the Evidence still says NU<SMACKAKOOK!>

Wrong. No radiation, no EMP, no radiation burns, no radiation
sickness, no radiological contamination. LOL

> 1. The toasted cars at Ground Zero are consistent with an above ground nuke

Those cars weren't "toasted", they were *coated* with ash. The ones
near the collapse were burned because a flaming tower dropped on them.
You'll note the glass and tires survived intact on many of those
cars... and that's because those cars weren't burnt. Wash off the ash,
and you'll see. I especially like the NYPD police car, back end burned
by falling debris, front end untouched... not even the lights on top
were melted. Kook. LOL

How about the picture of the car on fire, and right next to it, an
untouched red van? Is a nuke color-selective? Or perhaps the flow
dynamics of the falling, flaming tower swept through at just the right
angle to ignite some cars and not others. Kook. LOL

> but are also consistent with cars taken from a junk yard so in reality they
> were hauled there and used as props<SMACKAKOOK!>

Because that wouldn't have been noticed by those thousands of people
at the scene... or are you saying all of NYC are now acting as
"VicSims" or "paid disinformation agents"? LOL

Take your meds, Roger Wittekind.

> 2. At the time Ground Zero was called Ground Zero Ground Zero was<SMACKAKOOK!>

Because a horrific attack took place there. A non-nuclear attack.
Prove any radiation at the WTC site, Kook. LOL

> 3. When the North Tower shook so violently it was recorded on video it
> should have been recorded by the USGS also<SMACKAKOOK!>

That slight shaking (in proportion to the magnitude of an actual
earthquake) wouldn't register except on seismometers that are very
near to the site. The collapse was registered. Kook. LOL

> 4. Not all EMPs are HORRENDOUS<SMACKAKOOK!>

All nuclear EMPs are "horrendous"... the short time frame means they
have a very sharp peak power, which means they blow out electronics.
Because of the wide bandwidth (DC to daylight) of a nuclear EMP, it's
very difficult to shield against. Consumer-grade electronics would not
survive. That cameras did survive to record the shaking and collapse
is proof that no nuke detonation took place. Every time you post any
video of the shaking, the collapse or the aftermath, you prove
yourself wrong.

Now your broken brain will have to come to the only kook conclusion...
that *all* the videos after your k'lamed "nuke EMP" are faked.

Take your meds, Roger Wittekind. LOL

> 5. The most obvious evidence that the Twin Towers were nuke<SMACKAKOOK!>

All the shows is a picture of the WTC site and a bunch of unrelated
lines some kook drew. Kook. LOL

> 6. A mushroom clou<SMACKAKOOK!>

No proof? No video? Nothing? You're lying. Kook. LOL

> 7. All anybody has to do to see that there was lots of radiation at Ground
> Zero is to google "9/11 rad<SMACKAKOOK!>

There was no radiation except for slightly elevated beta radiation
from aircraft exit signs and LEO weapons sights. All other radiation
was at background level. You're lying, and you have no proof. All you
have is the paranoid delusional rantings of other kooks who are just
as schizophrenic as you.
off your meds, Roger Wittekind.

20) Now you're saying the Ogallala Aquifer is radioactive (what's that
got to do with the WTC?)... with absolutely no proof... all you have
is the paranoid delusional rantings of other schizophrenics like you.

Do you see how utterly ridiculous you're beginning to sound? Get back
on your meds, you delusional loon.

There are now 20 ways your kook konspiracy theory violates the laws of
physics... now you'd better get to work addressing each one, point by
point, or people are gonna know you're just a retard who can't grasp
simple physics.

Kook. LOL

--

Roger Wittekind (aka Rocky), your brain is grasping at straws in

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 1:50:06 PM8/30/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

K Wills (Shill #3), in
<news:82k5uatvtld8klrsb...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 08:34:35 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
> Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>>> I am not called Michael or any variation of that name and people know who I
>>> am. I'm someone who has proven they won a jury trial 12 to 0 without an
>>> attorney present to represent me. <G>

>> Lying kook. You've yet again failed to provide any proof for your
>> insane rantings. No, we've got you pegged, Mike. They're gonna lock
>> you away in a nice padded room and pump you so full of anti-psychotics
>> you won't even remember your own name. Michael Scott Guthrie, just
>> FYI.

> It may be worth noting that Rocky's name in real life is Roger
> Wittekind.

Yeah, I know... I was just trying to force the kook to publicly admit
his real-life name and tie himself to his paranoid delusional
schizophrenic rantings.

But your having done so for Witless Roger Wittekind is nearly as good.

You see, I don't go real-life. That would be wrong.

<snicker>

> Some of his ranting can be found here:
>
> http://brokensixthamendment.com/
>
> http://overprotectivemother.com/

Now that it's been made public, it cannot be considered harassment to
publicize the shit out of the fact that Roger Wittekind is a
paranoid-delusional schizophrenic who was once dragged into court for
telephone harassment of a woman, and all because she was trying to
protect her daughter from Roger Wittekind's stalking.

To wit:
<http://www.ecases.us/case/illappct/2063244/wittekind-v-rusk>
Roger WITTEKIND, Plaintiff-Appellant, Cross-Appellee,
v.
Beverly RUSK, Defendant-Appellee, Cross-Appellant.

"At the hearing regarding defendant's motion for sanctions, the trial
court made the following remarks to plaintiff:

"I am just going to say it here that it is my absolute opinion that
you ought to drop this case and quit trying to relive it. Quit trying
to reopen it, and accept the fact that this case is over and done.

* * * You do have a right to take this to a higher court. * * *

But if you do take it to a higher court there's a provision in the
Appellate Rules which also applies to frivolous appeals, and * * * the
Appellate Court may give us some guidance as to what we should do in
cases involving litigants who appear on their own and raise legal
arguments that do not have merit."

The trial court properly informed plaintiff that his case was over and
should be dropped. Further, the court warned plaintiff that an appeal
could be found frivolous by the appellate court.

Disregarding the trial court's admonitions, plaintiff nevertheless
continued this litigation by filing his notice of appeal. In Kubiak,
we imposed sanctions under Rule 375(b) when the defendant appealed
from a similarly meritless petition to vacate a judgment. We noted
that the defendant's appeal required the plaintiff to continually
defend against the defendant's "refusal to abide by this court's
rulings." (Kubiak, 228 Ill.App.3d at 608, 170 Ill.Dec. at 522, 592
N.E.2d at 1202.) Here, plaintiff has refused to abide by our mandate
affirming the trial court's judgment. Based upon the history of this
case, we conclude that appropriate sanctions are warranted here.
Plaintiff's appeal is not well grounded in fact or warranted by
existing law.

We recognize that plaintiff was not represented by an attorney before
this court and filed his notice of appeal pro se. However, we find
absolutely no legal basis for plaintiff's appeal. Also, the trial
court essentially informed plaintiff that an appeal would be unwise.
Under these circumstances, we conclude that sanctions should be
imposed against plaintiff."

Whooopsie... looks like the courts dismissed it because Witless Roger
Wittekind kept trying to bring the dismissed court case back to
life... then the court recommended *sanctions* against Witless Roger
Wittekind the schizophrenic paranoid-delusional kook. LOL

<http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Misc/misc.transport.trucking/2005-12/msg00724.html>
Q. Is Roger Wittekind a good employee?

A. No. He has problems dealing with co-workers. During his short
employment with Mansur Trucking he had a couple of major run-ins with
fellow workers and bosses. Just after a few weeks on the job he felt
that he knew more than the Maps and Fuel girl Judy and ended up
hanging the phone up on her while she was giving directions which lead
to a conflict to where there was friction between the office and him.
He went to extremes trying to prove his point even calling the owner
on a Sunday complaining that Judy does not listen to him. He feels
that since he's the one that requires the information he can dictate
to the office that his needs are the most important. He received a
warning from the company on his dealings with Judy.

Then he failed to follow the direction of the shop supervisor when he
had problems on the road. He was giving simple directions on where to
go but he felt that wasn't good enough. His decision cost the company
money since the vehicle stalled and had to be towed. The company did
keep his sign-on bonus of $500 and wanted him to pay for the towing
since he was responsible. After it was all over of course Roger posted
that everyone involved had lied. This is all from his own postings
back in 12/31/2003.

<http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Misc/misc.transport.trucking/2005-12/msg00747.html>
About Judy, "My first verbal warning that could lead to immediate
dismissal" 12/26/2003 12:27pm,

"Failed the redundant lecture drill after 4 or 5 repeats (can't handle
nagging)" 12/31/2003 6:29pm,

"My first verbal warning - Part Two" 1/16/2004 7:31pm,

"Lost my sign on bonus part II" 1/16/2004 7:40pm,

"What should I say when I start looking for my second trucking job?"
1/17/2004 5:58pm,

"Could this be a safety issue?" 1/18/2004 9:08pm,

"The days of rookies life, first meeting with CEO" 1/23/2004 8:27pm.

About his lack of knowledge of truck operations and losing money,
"Lost my sign on bonus because" 1/9/2004 11:09pm,

"Can my vacation pay be f_cked with also" 1/11/2004 12:01pm.

<http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Misc/misc.transport.trucking/2005-12/msg00774.html>
Q. Is Roger Wittekind a safe driver?

A. Not in the least. He's stated many times he's done unsafe acts
while driving but this one example shows just how unsafe he really is.
While driving some other drivers tried to warn Roger that his front
tire was going flat. They gave a signal pointing at the front tire and
holding their thumb down. He did not stop to check. He figured they
were playing a trick on him so he keep driving. When he got back to
the yard his front tire was almost completly flat.
Reference; "This weeks breakdown" 12/24/2003 9:49pm.

Q. Has Roger Wittekind lied?

A. On several occasions about how much time he had worked. But one
example he can not deny is the fact that he said he took 5 days
vacation. A call to Mansur Trucking confirmed that no driver can take
any vacation before 6 months on the job. He only had 3 months. Also
during the same thread Topper had proved that Roger had lied about how
much time he has on the job.
Reference; Kyo Sakamoto 11/23/2005 1:42am under the thread of "Nobody
gives a f_ck Revisited" by gpsman on 11/16/2005 2:06pm.

Roger Wittekind is far too delusional and insane to drive a tricycle,
let alone a truck.

<snicker>

All publicly available information, and all completely legal to make
public all over again. Right, Roger? LOL

--

Roger Wittekind, your brain is grasping at straws in trying to avoid

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 2:07:12 PM8/30/15

"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
wrote in message news:00c8c43d4db88592...@dizum.com...

I keep looking for you to address the following photo:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

and to date all you say is:

"All the shows is a picture of the WTC site and a bunch of unrelated lines
some kook drew."

Because it also shows walls that remained standing of the Twin Towers
despite the rumor of a collapsing building which was really nothing more
than a building that lost it molecular bond for some reason and was crushed
by the upper part of the Twin Towers that could not be vaporized by a 150kt
nuke. See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Smallman12q/Nuclear_Demolition

And once the top part came down it too was vaporized so the only part of the
Twin Towers that were left standing were the parts out of reach of the
spread pattern of the nuke buried around 77 meters below ground.

And what those lines show is where the nukes had to be planted so the walls
that remained standing of the Twin Towers would remain standing. DUH.

And don't forget I never believed the bullshit about Flight 93 or Flight 77
but it took me 9 more years before I realized that what we really saw in
Nuke York City were just CGIs and nukes. And the following videos helped
there:

07 - The Key
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds

and

04 - Phenomena
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3nwzX0A2GU

As for the CGIs. All they needed was a 3D layout of Nuke York City, a
flight path for the CGI and a synchronization flash which anybody with money
or the want for more money by starting needless wars would have been able to
come up with.

Rocky

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 2:20:35 PM8/30/15

<news:8JadnWmp2vWi_n_I...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

>> Did you locate the heliport at the Pentagon yet, Rocky/Michael? It's got
>> a big "H" on it and it's right next to the entry hole of Flight 77 into the
>> Pentagon.

> I'm not eating that bullshit from you either because the heliport and the
> big hole in the Pentagon were in two different locations and you can verify
> that for yourself.

And if you've ever played billiards, you'd know how physics works...
try a bank shot off the pool table shoulder at the exact angle of the
plane hitting the Pentagon... and note the direction it takes after
colliding with the table bumper... that matches exactly the debris
path.

Moron. LOL

> But you have got an interesting point. A white plane di<SMACKAKOOK!>

1) Albert Hemphill: At the Navy Annex, "peering out of the window
looking at the Pentagon.... the large silver cylinder of an aircraft
appeared in my window, coming over my right shoulder as I faced the
West side of the Pentagon directly towards the heliport. The aircraft,
looking to be either a 757 or Airbus, seemed to come directly over the
annex, as if it had been following Columbia Pike."

2) Terry Morin (at the Annex): "The aircraft was essentially right
over the top of me and the outer portion of the FOB (flight path
parallel the outer edge of the FOB). The plane had a silver body with
red and blue stripes down the fuselage."

3) Alan Wallace (firefighter at the Pentagon helipad): "The plane had
two big engines, appeared to be in level flight, and was only
approximately 25 feet off the ground and only about 200 YARDS from our
location. The airplane appeared to be a Boeing 757 or an Air Bus 320-
white with blue and orange stripes. Mark later recalled the plane was
silver and even identified that it was American Airlines.

4) Penny Elgas(headed north on Route 27, almost in front of the
Pentagon): "I heard a rumble, looked out my driver's side window and
realized that I was looking at the nose of an airplane coming straight
at us from over the road (Columbia Pike) that runs perpendicular to
the road I was on. The plane just appeared there - very low in the
air, to the side of (and not much above) the CITGO gas station that I
never knew was there."

<http://therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.com/>
<http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae107/sniperNZSAS/77-1.jpg>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88>

The "white plane" was the C-130 out of Andrews AFB piloted by Lt. Col.
Steven O'Brien of the Minnesota National Guard, on its way to
Minneapolis and diverted to intercept AA 77. It's actually light grey,
but against the dark clouds of the sky that morning, it looked lighter
in color. The C-130 flight crew saw AA 77 hit the Pentagon, and have
very clear video of it, although that video isn't for public
consumption.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ag6brfWro>

Moron. LOL

> But Flight 77 would not be called white plane if anybody had a close look at
> it. Duh.

Except for the white engines. And the white belly fairing. And the
white front edges of the wings. And the white on the tail.

Moron. LOL

> BTW the big hole in the Pentagon lacked a debris field

Bullshit. There was debris everywhere, you lying kook.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWKBzeE4mcM>

Moron. LOL

> s<SMACKAKOOK!>

Moron. LOL

>> You ate a shit sandwich on that topic.

> N<SMACKAKOOK!>

Moron. LOL
[...]

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 2:55:51 PM8/30/15

wrote in message news:011a06e92637fee9...@dizum.com...

>> BTW the big hole in the Pentagon lacked a debris field
>
> Bullshit. There was debris everywhere, you lying kook.
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWKBzeE4mcM>

ROTFLMAO because now focus your attention on the debris field right after
the alleged impact instead of after they pulled out sorts of shit out trucks
and spread it around for a photo op..

In other words your video is bullshit because it does not deal with the
immediate aftermath of the alleged jet that never even took off on 9/11.
See:

Dr. Morgan Reynolds - The Fake Planes of 9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4d2Mt2a6iM

And do not forget that one of the war games our military was playing on
9/11/01 used bogus blips on the radar and in the following you can even hear
someone in the tower begging to have the bogus blips turned off. He says:
"Hey turn the sim switches off don't give me that crap" at about 25 seconds
into the following.

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmM4Tra-rg0

Rocky

%

Aug 30, 2015, 3:33:12 PM8/30/15
no , the real issue is there is no issue

gilber34

Aug 30, 2015, 4:29:27 PM8/30/15
On 8/29/2015 11:22 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> In article <mrtu89$hgf$2...@speranza.aioe.org>, inv...@invalid.com says...
>

>> On 8/29/2015 7:48 PM, Rocky wrote:
>>> "Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message
>>

>> <snip crap>

>> NO RADIATION was detected then or now.
>

> I think if you tell him that a few thousand more times, maybe you can
> convince him, and chalk up that big fat victory. Won't that be sweet?

ha ! ..... yes, I shall/will BE *WINNER*, after only a few ten
thousands or more postings.......

na, i cant win in a K0ok Kontest,

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 4:41:04 PM8/30/15

> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> Too bad you have no supporting evidence as usual.
>
> The facts are some airliners were hijacked.

riiight. See:

Dr. Morgan Reynolds - The Fake Planes of 9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4d2Mt2a6iM

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 4:43:37 PM8/30/15

> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 12:08:09 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>

>>"K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> True, but they are many, many times weaker than an EMP from a
>>> nuclear explosion.
>>
>>YOU ASSHOLE because like so many other deniers you are trying your best to
>>say big airborne nukes create the exact same EMPs as small nukes detonated
>>77 meters underground.
>>

> I've made no such claim.
> How does lying benefit you?

Because you completely forgot to state small underground nukes above you
asshole.

Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 30, 2015, 5:01:17 PM8/30/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
>> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Too bad you have no supporting evidence as usual.
>>
>> The facts are some airliners were hijacked.
>
> riiight. See:

See what, yet another youtube video made by some crackpot?

If you seek help, you may be able to keep a job.

--
Jim Pennino

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 5:24:26 PM8/30/15

> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message

>>> The facts are some airliners were hijacked.
>>
>> riiight. See:
>
> See what, yet another youtube video made by some crackpot?

ROTFLMAO because I'm not the one that thinks a 757 can fold it's wings back
like a bird or that CGIs caused the Twin Towers to leave corners standing
strong.

Rocky

gilber34

Aug 30, 2015, 5:47:49 PM8/30/15
Child Abuser !

may they pick you up soon and let your ROT IN PRISON

gilber34

Aug 30, 2015, 5:48:21 PM8/30/15
<snip lies>

gilber34

Aug 30, 2015, 5:48:58 PM8/30/15
On 8/30/2015 1:06 PM, Rocky wrote:

<snip K0ok BabBle>

gilber34

Aug 30, 2015, 5:54:17 PM8/30/15

>> You're seriously claiming Fukushima is contaminating the Ogallala
>> aquifer? Really?
>
> I am/are really a DUMB FCUK because I stated "radioactive waste gumps" above
> and if you do if a google search for "Ogallala Aquifer radiation" I will saw
> they blame it on radioactive waste gumps.

you cannot even write a coherent sentance, old man.

> Sadly As for Fuck-u-shima radiation. Sadly some of the radiation found on the
> California coast can -not- be traced to Fuck-u-shima but it can be traced to
> Sadly Hanford because of the type of radiation found.
>
> Rocky

LIAR.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 6:35:07 PM8/30/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the woman-stalking failed truck driver from
East Moline, IL), in
<news:Utydne6gavopzH7I...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote in message news:011a06e92637fee9...@dizum.com...

>>> BTW the big hole in the Pentagon lacked a debris field

>> Bullshit. There was debris everywhere, you lying kook.
>>
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWKBzeE4mcM>

> ROT<SMACKAKOOK!>

Schizophrenic paranoid-delusional woman-stalking failed truck driver
kook wouldn't recognize reality if it kicked him square in the ass (as
it often does), yet he delusionally thinks he's somehow smart enough
to have uncovered the world's largest conspiracy theory... a
conspiracy theory which violates the laws of physics. LOL
[...]

the tower shaking being 12 seconds (it was actually 14 seconds, but
off your meds, Mike.

gilber34

Aug 30, 2015, 6:46:16 PM8/30/15
On 8/30/2015 6:28 AM, Rocky wrote:
> "Kadaitcha Man" <nospam.nos...@k12.ed.music.tickling> wrote in
> message news:Sun.Aug.2015...@rec.games.video.spandex...
>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:17:02 -0500 in
>> <IeGdndY4x-bj1n_I...@giganews.com>, Rocky <SHIT4...@att.net>
>> embraced their wilted jingleberries and blew hot air:
>>
>>> "Sarah Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message

Liar.

True.

>>> ROTFLMAO because we have been over this before.

Liar.

>>> What caught the EMP exactly when the ground shook under WTC1 was the
>>> AM receiver that was receiving the broadcast from the WCBS chopper.

Liar.

>>> FFN and Obama say I, Rocky, am a LIAR. but why go straight to
>>> a satellite from a helicopter without going to an AM receiver on the
>>> ground first.

Liar.

>> Erm, quality of signal for one, kooktard.
>
> But Rick, if it the signal went to WCBS first then they would have more
> control of the video. And if you watch what was broadcast live from WCBS
> they change cameras as soon as the EMP is noticed.

Liar, you dont even know what EMP is.

> And your lack of supporting evidence plus the existence of contradictory
> evidence proves you are lying just like the EPA, NASA, FBI, IRAN, iPHONE,
> NORADIO and IRS that have investigated about the Great 9/11
> poopie.

>>> <http://www.MyBigManBoobs.com/Rocky/04/21/359423/mymanboobs4you.jpg
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! presstv is an Iranian outfit.
>>
>> "Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international
>> news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis."
>>
>> Oh, and that page also discredits your claim that underground nukes were
>> let off. The page claims nukes were onboard the planes.
>>
>>> <And to see more evidence of radiation at Ground Zero check out:
>> https://www.SmallPenis.com/search?q=Rocky9%2F11+little.dick>
>>
>> No nuke, Rocky/Michael
>

> Again, the best evidence that a nuke was detonated in Nuke York City is what
> remains of the Twin Towers.

Liar.

> The top 100 floors are gone and all the remains
> is parts of the bottom 10 floors where an outside wall 8 floors high from
> both the Twin Towers kept standing.

Liar.

> Well, until the nuke under WTC3 when
> off then it lowered the standing wall in the South Tower.

No Radiation, liar.

> Rocky the lying Squirrelly

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 6:47:14 PM8/30/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the woman stalking failed truck driver), in
<news:ifydnRxwl4XQ237I...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote in message news:00c8c43d4db88592...@dizum.com...

> I keep looking for you to address the following photo:
> http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

That shows nothing except the paranoid-delusional mind-fucked rantings
of a schizophrenic just as insane as you, Roger.

Besides, that's been addressed several times... that you run away from
reality and the simple explanation of building engineering and
physics, instead opting to believe in wholly impossible kooky
conspiracy theories which violate the laws of physics proves just how
broken your woman-stalking failed truck driver brain is, Roger. LOL

That has also been explained to you. Remember? The outer truss frame
sections were all tied together on one floor at the mechanical room
floors (on all other floors the truss frame joins were staggered to
increase strength). We can see in the video the collapse of that
one-floor truss frame joining. Kook. LOL

Moron. LOL

> and to date all you say is:
>
> "All the shows is a picture of the WTC site and a bunch of unrelated lines
> some kook drew."

And that's all it is. Prove otherwise, or admit your broken brain
believes wholly impossible fantasy that cannot be reality because it
violates the laws of physics.

Moron. LOL

> Because it also shows walls that remained standing of the Twin Towers
> de<SMACKAKOOK!>

It's been explained to you in the past several times. That those
"surviving corners" existed is proof that no controlled demolition
took place and is proof positive that no nuclear demolition took place
(along with all the other reasons a nuke didn't detonate at the WTC,
all of said reality you've continued to deny).

Again, simply because you don't understand building engineering
doesn't mean the sane people of the world don't. Your kooky and
utterly impossible conspiracy theories do nothing to change reality.
You are, quite literally, the digital equivalent of the street-corner
raving lunatic. Nothing more. Take your meds, Roger Wittekind.

Kook. LOL

> And once the top part came down it too was vaporized so the only part of the
> Twin Towers that were left standing were the parts out of reach of the
> spread pattern of the nuke buried around 77 meters below ground.

You're now k'laming the nukes were buried on 77 meters underground,
which messes up your timing between your k'lamed "EMP" on the WCBS
video and the shaking of the towers... that unresolvable logic hole
your broken brain has gotten you into.

Are you seriously expecting people to believe it took 14 seconds for
the compressive blast from a nuclear weapon to travel a mere 77
meters, Ko0k?

Moron. LOL

> And what those lines show is<SMACKAKOOK!>

What those lines show is the paranoid-delusional ranting of a
broken-brained kook just as insane as you are, Roger. Take your meds,
Roger Wittekind.

Moron. LOL

> An<SMACKAKOOK!>

No EMP, no seismic signature for a nuke detonation, no nuke
radiation, no radiation burns or sickness... therefore no nuke. Your
broken brain has concocted out of thin air an impossible fantasy
because you're too stupid and insane to discern fantasy from reality.
[...]

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 30, 2015, 7:01:06 PM8/30/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
>> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message

>>> riiight. See:
>>
>> See what, yet another youtube video made by some crackpot?
>
> ROTFLMAO because I'm not the one that thinks a 757 can fold it's wings back
> like a bird or that CGIs caused the Twin Towers to leave corners standing
> strong.

As an airplanes wings often fold back in a crash, it is irrelevant
whether it happened or not.

As there were thousands of eye witnesses, the presense of absence
of any CGI's is irrelevant.

Seek professional mental care and you might be able to hold a job.

--
Jim Pennino

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 30, 2015, 7:18:54 PM8/30/15

<news:8eq6uadfpva7ij6dt...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 19:47:11 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
> Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>> Roger Wittekind is far too delusional and insane to drive a tricycle,
>> let alone a truck.

> Here's more proof of that truth:

Funnily enough, after the court system slapped him down, the woman
stalker bleated hard about it, lying the whole way through:
<http://desecratedsixthamendment.com>
<http://brokensixthamendment.com>
<http://overprotectivemother.com>
<http://slimefest.com>

Poor delusional little frothmonkey Roger Wittekind is a paranoid
delusional schizophrenic woman-stalking failed trucker driver and
deadly menace behind the wheel. LOL

> http://muscatinejournal.com/news/local/driver-charged-after-overturning-ethanol-tanker/article_58e1b452-a5bf-11df-bef7-001cc4c03286.html

Yup, posting publicly available information is completely legal.

Roger T.E. Wittekind
PO Box 471
167 40th Avenue
East Moline, IL 61244
309-755-6374
309-755-6394

Related to:
Scott Wittekind
167 40th Avenue and 4015 78th Avenue
East Moline, IL 61244

So not only is Roger Wittekind far too delusional and insane to drive
a tricycle, let alone a truck, but when he gets behind the wheel of a
truck, he becomes a rolling deadly menace. LOL

Roger Wittekind is a schizophrenic paranoid-delusional woman-stalking
failed truck driver who is a danger whenever he's behind the wheel...
and now no trucking company will hire him... except to sweep the
floors. LOL

Take your anti-psychotic meds, Roger Wittekind of East Moline, IL. You
insane babbling conspiracy theorist kook. LOL

[...]

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 8:36:45 PM8/30/15

wrote in message news:59188e03b9c0d6c1...@dizum.com...
> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the woman-stalking failed truck driver from
> East Moline, IL), in

You asshole. I won that jury trial12 to 0 without an attorney and I would
have won the malicious prosecution lawsuit too if I had been allowed to use
the Probable Cause itself that had previously been used in the jury trial I
won to prove both malice and a total lack of good faith.

Too bad the bullshit you used above has prevented me from considering any of
the bullshit you posted below.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 8:38:35 PM8/30/15

wrote in message news:424d8191a206ff27...@dizum.com...
> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the woman stalking failed truck driver

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 10:14:46 PM8/30/15

> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> <ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message

>>> See what, yet another youtube video made by some crackpot?
>>
>> ROTFLMAO because I'm not the one that thinks a 757 can fold it's wings
>> back
>> like a bird or that CGIs caused the Twin Towers to leave corners standing
>> strong.
>
> As an airplanes wings often fold back in a crash, it is irrelevant
> whether it happened or not.

They break completey off you idiot and they do not fold back to go into
small holes.

Yet you have to believe both the wings and two engines went into a small
hole to keep from breaking off if you choose to beleive that a 757 really
crashed at the PentaCON.

And even if you believe that why was only one small engine found?

> As there were thousands of eye witnesses, the presense of absence
> of any CGI's is irrelevant.

There were pleny of lie witnesses to the alleged 757 at the Pentagon because
their stories were not supported by any debris that should have been on the
scene before the clean up started and not afterwards.

And.there were no CGIs at the Pentagon and there was no photographic
evidence of a 757 flying toward the Pentagon either.

As a matter of fact the story about what happened at the Pentagon was easily
proven to be bullshit because the people that were supposed to plant the
explosives need to make it look like the engines of a 757 ran into the
Pentagon just didn't want to destroy the Pentagon that much. Pretty funny
huh?

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 10:33:42 PM8/30/15

> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> But all you ever give me is crap from the USGS that never showed us the
>> seismic readings for the violent shaking of the North Tower 12 seconds
>> before it was vaporized. Here see for yourself.
>
> You dumb fuck piece of delusional shit, if you had actually read and
> understood the links, you would know that the readings were not just
> from the USGS but that ALL the readings were in agreement, you howling
> kook.

That doesn't matter because they could have still been told to suppress data
because of "National Security."

And don't forget we now have two videos of what happened in Nuke York City
in the 12-14 seconds before the North Tower was vaporized.

One video shows the North Tower shaking like a tuning fork and the other
video shows an explosion and yet that shaking/explosion were absent from the
seismic records for some reason.

Plus an EMP was recorded by an AM receiver by WCBS when the explosion took
place/the North Tower shook violently or what I'll start calling the pre
North Tower vaporization event.

And again don't forget NIST didn't even try to explain why so much at the
very bottom of the Twin Towers remained standing after an alleged collapse.
<G>
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

But the following video does a great job at explaining the very high walls
left standing from the Twin Towers.

Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear Demolition [Complete / Full Length]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lec9giab90I

Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 30, 2015, 11:01:09 PM8/30/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> Yet you have to believe both the wings and two engines went into a small
> hole to keep from breaking off if you choose to beleive that a 757 really
> crashed at the PentaCON.

Only if you are a delusional nut job.

<snip remaining delusional gibberish>

If you get help you might be able to hold a job.

--
Jim Pennino

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 11:22:11 PM8/30/15

> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

..
> If you get help you might be able to hold a job.

You are trolling because only trolls stoop to personal attacks and you don't
even know what you are talking about anyway. <G>

Rocky

It is loading more messages.