This is a customer review I submitted to Amazon for your book I purchased

James McGinn

Jun 19, 2016, 9:37:24 PM6/19/16
Report not abuse
review of WHAT GOES UP: Storm Theory: What meteorologists believe but won't debate, discuss, or even doubt (Solving Tornadoes: Hacking the Atmosphere Book 1)

Review by fosborn_:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16329#p113934

"I am a average joe that likes science and have always enjoyed seeing the sciences I love finding real life applications. With NASA providing so much information how our Sun has direct electromagnetic coupling to the Earth's poles, this book is thrilling, in pointing out the obvious applications of letting the Earths saturated plasma environment help explain our weather phenomena.
The author's educational background is compatible with this task. He has pursued a cross disciplinary approach. I have read the lack thereof is a hindrance to advancements.
Plasma physics isn't as tidy as gravitational based theory. But it seems pretty handy when phenomena defies gravity.
So I find the book refreshing and outside the box using established science."
fosborn_

Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 10:20 am
Location: Kansas

James McGinn

Feb 21, 2017, 11:29:30 AM2/21/17

James McGinn

Mar 22, 2017, 1:38:10 PM3/22/17

noTthaTguY

Mar 22, 2017, 2:28:59 PM3/22/17
so, you're not in Kansas, no'mo.

noTthaTguY

Mar 23, 2017, 3:50:54 AM3/23/17
it is 99.99 of Universe;
see _the big bang ne'er happened_ by Erik lerneR

noTthaTguY

Mar 23, 2017, 5:27:00 PM3/23/17
also re plasma,
we don't know if the cosmic background of ~3 degrees is not local to a)
system Sol, or b)
way Milky

James McGinn

Mar 24, 2017, 1:38:49 AM3/24/17

noTthaTguY

Mar 24, 2017, 1:10:55 PM3/24/17
where's your new datum, since
it was easily shown that your Mason jarS are sylli?

James McGinn

Mar 24, 2017, 8:34:37 PM3/24/17

James McGinn

Mar 25, 2017, 11:36:28 AM3/25/17

gmbr...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2017, 1:17:07 PM3/25/17
you're still not in the great state of Kansas, nomo;
the problem with jars de Mason is that
they are weigh t00 heavy to tell about vapeur of water

noTthaTguY

Mar 26, 2017, 2:20:29 PM3/26/17
but, you could use a spectrometer, I suppose -- not that
I have ever used a spectrometer, neither!

Serg io

Mar 26, 2017, 4:44:21 PM3/26/17
I have a spectrometer for sale on ebay, cheap. it is dry too, not
covered in mono-water molecules.

James McGinn

May 16, 2017, 6:06:48 PM5/16/17

James McGinn

Jun 8, 2017, 12:45:43 PM6/8/17

James McGinn

Jun 24, 2017, 8:05:45 PM6/24/17

James McGinn

Aug 30, 2017, 8:02:26 PM8/30/17

James McGinn

Oct 18, 2017, 10:35:38 PM10/18/17

James McGinn

Oct 26, 2017, 11:22:37 PM10/26/17

James McGinn

Mar 9, 2018, 2:32:59 AM3/9/18

James McGinn

Jun 16, 2018, 5:01:39 PM6/16/18
On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 6:37:24 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
khiytuy