Climate Change Places a Major Economic Burden on Future People

kensi

Jan 21, 2018, 6:06:46 AM1/21/18
It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke to
decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:

https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-adults/

in here." ~Checkmate

Serg io

Jan 21, 2018, 12:05:41 PM1/21/18
On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
> health

Liar, total bullshit article.

it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?

Nadegda

Jan 21, 2018, 5:03:38 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:

> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>
>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>> adults/
>
> Liar, total bullshit article.

Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.

P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.

> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?

Overpopulation is a factor in causing climate change.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder

Nadegda

Jan 21, 2018, 5:03:38 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:

> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>
>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>> adults/
>
> Liar, total bullshit article.

Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.

P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.

> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?

Nadegda

Jan 21, 2018, 5:03:39 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:

> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>
>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>> adults/
>
> Liar, total bullshit article.

Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.

P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.

> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?

Nadegda

Jan 21, 2018, 5:03:39 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:

> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>
>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>> adults/
>
> Liar, total bullshit article.

Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.

P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.

> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?

Overpopulation is a factor in causing climate change...

Nadegda

Jan 21, 2018, 5:03:41 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:

> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>
>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>> adults/
>
> Liar, total bullshit article.

Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.

P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.

> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jan 21, 2018, 5:23:17 PM1/21/18
The warmingtards have a list of 1000 negative
items they pass around. From week to week they
are instructed to choose a few and then blame
them on global warming.

It's so pathetic.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"The fag theme is slowly but surely driving me right off auk."
--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Nadegda

Jan 21, 2018, 5:32:12 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:22:47 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:
>> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>>> health
>>
>> Liar, total bullshit article.
>>
>> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?
>
> The warmingtards have a list of 1000 negative items they pass around.
> From week to week they are instructed

By?

> to choose a few and then blame them on global warming.

Proof, kook?

> I<SMACKAKOOK!>

You just keep right on dancing for kensi's amusement, now that's a good
kook.

<snicker>

7

Jan 21, 2018, 6:26:25 PM1/21/18
kensi wrote:

> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke to
> decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:

Says trolls consensing to being wrapped up in blankets in the night
unable to put up with glow ball night cooling.

During night, it is 10 degrees average colder than day time
and stays cold for 10 hours no end.

Waaa! Waaaa! wwwaaaaaaaa!!

Glow ball cooling is oppressing me each night!!!

So glow ball wumming doesn't work in the night
and only works when the sun comes out?
So 50% of the time, glow ball wamming doesn't exist?

Thats why I am asking if thermogeddon has been cancelled
because there is no evidence for at least 50% of
the year that there is any thermal impact.

Climate change now accelerated to 1 degree per HOUR!!!!

As the Sun cums up, the earth's temperature goes up
average 1 degree per hour. And when then Sun cums
down, the globe cools 1 degree per hour.

Climate is changing every hour!

Awe noooo! This is making me crispy and toasted.

Can I have a bacon sandwich to top it all off?

2017 The Hootiest Year on Record (THYoR)

I plotted Amerikkka's hootiest climate trolls cum scientits, and produced
a graph that shows 2017 is the most hootiest climate change year
of all years.

I cannot reveal the numbers because it is personal intellectual property
like this NASA scientit

http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

even though I was funded by the tax payer to do this work.
In Amerikkka, the land of the free,
I can commit any kind of fraudulent research and round it off by
fabricating data, and claim it is personal intellectual
property without anyone peer reviewing the data of
my work until it is published in some official looking Hoot mongering
journal with my fabricated data hidden from peer review process.

My work involved secretly lowering Hooting levels of climate workers
on various pretext pre-1969 so that you can't obviously go back and
check the data, and so when you plot the graph now, every year is now
the most Hootiest climate change year on record!

$$$!! Mission accomplished!

Amrikkkan fsckwit researchers and NASA glow ball wamming trolls

https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

None of the organizations mentioned from NASA to these below:

American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Chemical Society
American Geophysical Union
American Medical Association
American Meteorological Society
American Physical Society
The Geological Society of America
U.S. National Academy of Sciences
U.S. Global Change Research Program
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change

have seen Hanson's fake data used to fabricate
glow ball wamming - so if they did not see
Hanson's data, these Amerikkkan institutes are fakers
without seeing any data from Hanson troll to back them up.

The judge wanted to see it:

http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

But the fcktard refused claiming it is personal intellectual property.

There is no such thing as personal intellectual property
when science is funded by the public purse, and
at the very least it is dishonest to take such a position,
which means all the *FSCKING* AMERIKKKAN institutes
who supported Hanson have *NEVER* seen Hanson's data
and fraudulently support fake science which they
themselves have not peer reviewed!!!!!

What a fscking result for Amrikkkan fraud science
and the glow ball wamming meme!!

Glow ball wammers are desperate to keep their meme alive
so they then engage in utterly stuupppidd malpractice
to deceive the public.

How glow ball wamming fraudsters use malpractice to adjust data

There two patterns that glow ball wammers and their
data fiddle methods follow.

It has been repeated enough to be noticed.

1. First part of the fraud is to
adjust older data to make it appear cooler
and then draw the graph. Recent data is left
untouched otherwise you will spot the fraud.
So when the graph is plotted, every years is
now the hottest year on record.

The utter fscking asssholes!!

2. The second part of the fiddle is to claim that
the data they used is personal intellectual
data and cannot be revealed
which may wash in Amerikkka, but it is
fraud in any other country, particularly if
the research is paid for by the tax payer.

Hiding your fraudulent data converts all Amerikkkan
researchers into fraudsters and they should not
be allowed to publish whilst they claim all
their fraudulent data is personal intellectual
data - because it has not been peer reviewed.

A professional scientific peer review process
relies on reviewing the data for checks and balances,
like an accountant relies on the books to check
sample invoices to match up numbers to detect fraud.

So any scientific peer reviewed publisher
is now obligated to check the original data, and
if there has been a fiddle, decline publishing,
and if the data is being withheld, then the
publisher MUST indicate that the data has been
withheld, the reason must be given, and offer
to publish with caveat to the readers that the
entire data set has NOT BEEN CHECKED, so that that
paper did not pass the usual quality checks
needed to be a work of scientific merit that has
been fully peer reviewed.

Just Wondering

Jan 21, 2018, 7:49:43 PM1/21/18
On 1/21/2018 3:03 PM, Nadegda wrote:

> Overpopulation is a factor in causing climate change...

You spelled "solar activity" wrong.

Serg io

Jan 21, 2018, 7:55:46 PM1/21/18
On 1/21/2018 4:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>>
>>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>>> adults/
>>
>> Liar, total bullshit article.
>
> Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.

pupa, kensi c+p's fake news all the time.

> P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.

na, you did nothing, the orgional article is intended to cause fear.

>> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?
>
> Overpopulation is a factor in causing climate change.

no, overpopulation causes lack of jobs.

Serg io

Jan 21, 2018, 7:56:36 PM1/21/18
On 1/21/2018 4:32 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:22:47 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

>>> Liar, total bullshit article.
>>>
>>> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?
>>
>> The warmingtards have a list of 1000 negative items they pass around.
>> From week to week they are instructed
>
> By?
>
>> to choose a few and then blame them on global warming.
>
> Proof, kook?
>
>> I<SMACKAKOOK!>
>
> You just keep right on dancing for kensi's amusement, now that's a good
> kook.
>
> <sneaker>
^^

<silly>

Checkmate

Jan 21, 2018, 8:47:02 PM1/21/18
Checkmate! In article <fcklss...@mid.individual.net>, 7
@enemygadgets.com says...

> kensi wrote:
>
> > It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
> > health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
> > rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke to
> > decreased productivity ? even an increased risk of violence:
Stupid Kensi is really scraping the bottom of the bowl to come up with
some of this shit. It's turning into a total life-consuming obsession
with her. Meanwhile, life goes on. If it's cold, I wear a jacket. If
it's hot I wear shorts and a T-shirt. It's really not that complicated,
but certain people have agendas they need to push, and the scientific
community is always hungry for new "research" grants. I've never seen
such hysteria from supposedly educated people.

--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2018

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

benj

Jan 22, 2018, 9:54:22 AM1/22/18
On 1/21/2018 5:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>>
>>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>>> adults/
>>
>> Liar, total bullshit article.
>
> Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.
>
> P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.
>
>> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?
>
> Overpopulation is a factor in causing climate change.

We heard you the firs time! Nervous over your lies?

benj

Jan 22, 2018, 9:54:34 AM1/22/18
On 1/21/2018 5:03 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>>
>>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>>> adults/
>>
>> Liar, total bullshit article.
>
> Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.
>
> P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.
>
>> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?
>
> Overpopulation is a factor in causing climate change.

benj

Jan 22, 2018, 9:54:41 AM1/22/18
On 1/21/2018 5:03 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>>
>>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>>> adults/
>>
>> Liar, total bullshit article.
>
> Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.
>
> P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.
>
>> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?
>
> Overpopulation is a factor in causing climate change...

benj

Jan 22, 2018, 9:54:52 AM1/22/18
On 1/21/2018 5:03 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>>
>>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>>> adults/
>>
>> Liar, total bullshit article.
>
> Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.
>
> P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.
>
>> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?
>
> Overpopulation is a factor in causing climate change...

benj

Jan 22, 2018, 9:58:30 AM1/22/18
On 1/21/2018 5:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:05:36 -0600, Serg io wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/2018 5:06 AM, kensi wrote:
>>> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
>>> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
>>> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke
>>> to decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>>>
>>> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-
>>> adults/
>>
>> Liar, total bullshit article.
>
> Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over you.
>
> P.S. I have restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.
>
>> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?
>
> Overpopulation is a factor in causing climate change.

You are nothing but a liar and fraudster crinminal!

> "The results lead researchers to conclude there could be a link
between heat waves during childhood and lower earnings in adulthood."

Hmmm. So this imaginary "global warming" turns vibrant active children
into burger-flipping uneducated slackers! And here I always thought it
was killing brain cells with legal marijuana that was doing it? Isn't
that your excuse?

Want to get a feel for level of fraud, insanity and collusion between
the climate fraudsters and those writing the fake news?

This will give you an idea:

http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm

Click on any topic to read media screed spinning that yarn.

or

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/green/news/2007/09/24/3462/the-top-100-effects-of-global-warming/

benj

Jan 22, 2018, 10:06:16 AM1/22/18
On 1/21/2018 5:32 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:22:47 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

>>> Liar, total bullshit article.
>>>
>>> it is Overpopulation, did you forget about that ?
>>
>> The warmingtards have a list of 1000 negative items they pass around.
>> From week to week they are instructed
>
> By?
>
>> to choose a few and then blame them on global warming.
>
> Proof, kook?

Easy enough, bullshit liar.

http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm

Just look at that list of insane nonsense that "Kensi" chooses a few
very post! And "she" only does C&P! Imagine if she had the intelligence
to actually BE a strategic writer, like you, Nads!

>> I<SMACKAKOOK!>
>
> You just keep right on dancing for kensi's amusement, now that's a good
> kook.
>
> <snicker>

Hitting the stash again?
<chortle>

kensi

Jan 22, 2018, 10:30:46 AM1/22/18
On 1/21/2018 8:46 PM, Checkmate wrote:

> Stupid Kensi is really scraping the bottom of the bowl to come up with
> some of this shit. It's turning into a total life-consuming obsession
> with her.

It takes me about 1 minute out of each day. Some "total life-consuming
obsession"!

> Meanwhile, life goes on. If it's cold, I wear a jacket. If
> it's hot I wear shorts and a T-shirt.

What do you suggest I wear after the Greenland and West Antarctic ice
sheets let go? Scuba gear?

What about when half our arable land blows up and dries away? I hate to
tell you this but video-game Rings of Slow Digestion are fictional. I
don't think there's anything people in the real world can wear to deal
with losing half the food supply.

> It's really not that complicated, but certain people have agendas they
> need to push, and the scientific community is always hungry for new
> "research" grants. I've never seen such hysteria from supposedly
> educated people.

"Agendas they need to push"? Please be more explicit and detail your
ko0ky k0nspiracy theory. Mistress kensi needs some laughs today.

kensi

Jan 22, 2018, 10:40:08 AM1/22/18
On 1/22/2018 9:58 AM, benj wrote:
> "global warming" turns vibrant active children into burger-flipping
> uneducated slackers!

No, this shitty economy that has too few job positions for educated
people does that.

> Click on any topic to read media screed spinning that yarn.

Why should I when I can read all the screed I want by just waiting right
here for your next frothfest?

*snicker*

Nadegda

Jan 22, 2018, 7:00:13 PM1/22/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 18:55:39 -0600, Serg io wrote:

> On 1/21/2018 4:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:

>>> Liar, total bullshit article.
>>
>> Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over
>> you.
>
> pupa, kensi c+p's fake news all the time.

Who is "pupa", kook? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Serg io

Jan 22, 2018, 7:54:38 PM1/22/18
On 1/22/2018 6:00 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 18:55:39 -0600, Serg io wrote:

>>> Proof, kook? Absent that, I am strongly inclined to believe kensi over
>>> you.
>>
>> pupa, kensi c+p's fake news all the time.
>
> Who is "pupa", kook? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Via the content of your posts, I have identified and classified you as
a pupa. And you are a "pupa", google for it.

Guess your knowledge base is thin, try reading a lot of non-fiction
books like in high school.

[kensi is a pupa too.]

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jan 23, 2018, 10:28:19 AM1/23/18
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:30:41 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

<...>

>"Agendas they need to push"? Please be more explicit and detail your
>ko0ky k0nspiracy theory. Mistress kensi needs some laughs today.

Thank you for trimming. I can't seem to get the Checkmate
to wake up and do the same. Why is he so rude and why does
he ignore accepted Usenet protocols?

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"I love how Greg keeps screaming "stalker, stalker,
stalker" when he's the one who stalked me to a breast
cancer support site (which is the only way he could
know about the after-effects I experienced from chemo)."
--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Jan 23, 2018, 10:30:15 AM1/23/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 10:27:48 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; ""Sir Gregory Hall,
Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake>" determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
in <11rc6dp407rh9dvig...@4ax.com>:

>On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:30:41 -0500, kensi
><kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
><...>

<...>

MUCH better.

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

kensi

Jan 23, 2018, 10:39:37 AM1/23/18
On 1/22/2018 7:54 PM, Serg io wrote:
> [kensi is a pupa too.]

I most certainly am not.

benj

Jan 23, 2018, 12:51:00 PM1/23/18
On 1/22/2018 7:54 PM, Serg io wrote:
Both are the same person and appear to still be in high school.

There is litle doubt that had this "pair" not found a fraudster willing
to pay them to cut and paste warmballer propaganda to the internet,
they'd be eating laundry pods trying to get views.

benj

Jan 23, 2018, 1:19:34 PM1/23/18
On 1/23/2018 10:39 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 1/22/2018 7:54 PM, Serg io wrote:
>>       [kensi is a pupa too.]
>
> I most certainly am not.

Wow! Major comeback "Kensi". You really know how to spin the kooks and
give ole Sergio the super smackdown! You da man!

Yoda

Jan 23, 2018, 1:27:36 PM1/23/18
Proof you have of these allegations? Or just the wishful thinking of the
Dark Side?

> There is litle doubt that had this "pair" not found a fraudster willing
> to pay them to cut and paste warmballer propaganda to the internet,
> they'd be eating laundry pods trying to get views.

Evidence of these payments, you will post, or believe you I will not.

Yoda

Jan 23, 2018, 1:32:41 PM1/23/18
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:30:41 -0500, kensi wrote:

> On 1/21/2018 8:46 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> Stupid Kensi is really scraping the bottom of the bowl to come up with
>> some of this shit. It's turning into a total life-consuming obsession
>> with her.
>
> It takes me about 1 minute out of each day. Some "total life-consuming
> obsession"!

Spanked Checkmate, kensi has.

>> Meanwhile, life goes on. If it's cold, I wear a jacket. If it's hot I
>> wear shorts and a T-shirt.
>
> What do you suggest I wear after the Greenland and West Antarctic ice
> sheets let go? Scuba gear?
>
> What about when half our arable land blows up and dries away? I hate to
> tell you this but video-game Rings of Slow Digestion are fictional. I
> don't think there's anything people in the real world can wear to deal
> with losing half the food supply.

Ah, but to conservatives, poor people matter not. The prospect of their
starvation, no tears will bring to *their* eyes. Consumed by the Dark Side
they have become.

>> It's really not that complicated, but certain people have agendas they
>> need to push, and the scientific community is always hungry for new
>> "research" grants. I've never seen such hysteria from supposedly
>> educated people.
>
> "Agendas they need to push"? Please be more explicit and detail your
> ko0ky k0nspiracy theory. Mistress kensi needs some laughs today.

Evidence in support of their conspiracy theories, Infowars and its
followers have not. Joined the Dark Side, they have. Lies, deceit,
creating mistrust are their ways now.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 23, 2018, 1:52:16 PM1/23/18

"Yoda" wrote in message news:p47v46$698$2...@news.mixmin.net...

>On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:30:41 -0500, kensi wrote:

>> On 1/21/2018 8:46 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>>> Stupid Kensi is really scraping the bottom of the bowl to come up with
>>> some of this shit. It's turning into a total life-consuming obsession
>>> with her.
>>
>> It takes me about 1 minute out of each day. Some "total life-consuming
>> obsession"!

>Spanked Checkmate, kensi has.

>>> Meanwhile, life goes on. If it's cold, I wear a jacket. If it's hot I
>>> wear shorts and a T-shirt.
>>
>> What do you suggest I wear after the Greenland and West Antarctic ice
>> sheets let go? Scuba gear?
>>
>> What about when half our arable land blows up and dries away? I hate to
>> tell you this but video-game Rings of Slow Digestion are fictional. I
>> don't think there's anything people in the real world can wear to deal
>> with losing half the food supply.

>Ah, but to conservatives, poor people matter not. The prospect of their
>starvation, no tears will bring to *their* eyes. Consumed by the Dark Side
>they have become.
I am so tempted to wish that Stanislav Petrov went into full panic mode
on that day in 1983./ Because, if I am to believe what kensi writes about
climate change, nuclear winter would be a climate paradise.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com

Yoda

Jan 23, 2018, 2:02:02 PM1/23/18
Aground on Charybdis, you have run, trying to avoid Scylla. A fine
navigator, you most certainly are not.

Checkmate

Jan 23, 2018, 2:15:30 PM1/23/18
Checkmate! In article <p47uql$698$1...@news.mixmin.net>, yoda1
@dagobah.swamp says...

> On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 12:50:39 -0500, benj wrote:

> less-

> >> Via the content of your posts, I have identified and classified you
> >> as
> >> a pupa. And you are a "pupa", google for it.
> >>
> >> Guess your knowledge base is thin, try reading a lot of non-fiction
> >> books like in high school.
> >>
> >> [kensi is a pupa too.]
> >>
> > Both are the same person and appear to still be in high school.
>
> Proof you have of these allegations? Or just the wishful thinking of the
> Dark Side?
>
> > There is litle doubt that had this "pair" not found a fraudster willing
> > to pay them to cut and paste warmballer propaganda to the internet,
> > they'd be eating laundry pods trying to get views.
>
> Evidence of these payments, you will post, or believe you I will not.

A new sock, Nadsington is probably using.

benj

Jan 23, 2018, 3:48:36 PM1/23/18
Your real name and address or waste time with a kook like you I will not.

benj

Jan 23, 2018, 3:50:08 PM1/23/18
On 1/23/2018 1:32 PM, Yoda wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:30:41 -0500, kensi wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/2018 8:46 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>>> Stupid Kensi is really scraping the bottom of the bowl to come up with
>>> some of this shit. It's turning into a total life-consuming obsession
>>> with her.
>>
>> It takes me about 1 minute out of each day. Some "total life-consuming
>> obsession"!
>
> Spanked Checkmate, kensi has.

Kensi-Nads sock posted as Yoda has.

>>> Meanwhile, life goes on. If it's cold, I wear a jacket. If it's hot I
>>> wear shorts and a T-shirt.
>>
>> What do you suggest I wear after the Greenland and West Antarctic ice
>> sheets let go? Scuba gear?
>>
>> What about when half our arable land blows up and dries away? I hate to
>> tell you this but video-game Rings of Slow Digestion are fictional. I
>> don't think there's anything people in the real world can wear to deal
>> with losing half the food supply.
>
> Ah, but to conservatives, poor people matter not. The prospect of their
> starvation, no tears will bring to *their* eyes. Consumed by the Dark Side
> they have become.
>
>>> It's really not that complicated, but certain people have agendas they
>>> need to push, and the scientific community is always hungry for new
>>> "research" grants. I've never seen such hysteria from supposedly
>>> educated people.
>>
>> "Agendas they need to push"? Please be more explicit and detail your
>> ko0ky k0nspiracy theory. Mistress kensi needs some laughs today.
>
> Evidence in support of their conspiracy theories, Infowars and its
> followers have not. Joined the Dark Side, they have. Lies, deceit,
> creating mistrust are their ways now.

And the reason anyone should pay attention to an insane nutjob who lives
in starwars fantasies would be? Yes, none.

benj

Jan 23, 2018, 3:51:50 PM1/23/18
Hey nutjob! What I want to do is tie Nads to the mast and er...
Bet she will love it. You would love it not.

Serg io

Jan 23, 2018, 4:11:20 PM1/23/18
<pupasnicker>

benj

Jan 23, 2018, 4:13:02 PM1/23/18
On 1/23/2018 1:27 PM, Yoda wrote:
Sorry Sock, but this is a new age where people "coming forward" need n o
proof. I saw it on the Internet so you KNOW that makes it true. You
prove it's NOT true. Just post their real names and addresses. Even in
the 6th grade the names aren't called by anonymous kids.

>> There is litle doubt that had this "pair" not found a fraudster willing
>> to pay them to cut and paste warmballer propaganda to the internet,
>> they'd be eating laundry pods trying to get views.
>
> Evidence of these payments, you will post, or believe you I will not.

You must believe because I'm honest and trustworthy and educated and
rich and smart and have your attention. In other words just like he fake
news no evidence is needed. Allegations are more than enough to prove
someone guilty today.

Serg io

Jan 23, 2018, 4:25:55 PM1/23/18
On 1/23/2018 2:49 PM, benj wrote:
> On 1/23/2018 1:32 PM, Yoda wrote:

>>> It takes me about 1 minute out of each day. Some "total life-consuming
>>> obsession"!
>>
>> Spanked Checkmate, kensi has.
>
> Kensi-Nads sock posted as Yoda has.

yodish, how cuteish,

Need a translator for the rest of pupa's socks to be ?

http://funtranslations.com/yoda

Yodish;
"Normal english into yoda's way of speaking, this translator converts."

Ebonics;
"Yo! dahs traslatar converts normal Englahsh ahnta Yoda's way of
speakahng."

In Kraut;
"Zis translator konferts normal Englisch into Yoda's vay uff speakingkt".

benj

Jan 23, 2018, 5:29:45 PM1/23/18
On 1/23/2018 4:25 PM, Serg io wrote:
> On 1/23/2018 2:49 PM, benj wrote:

>>> Spanked Checkmate, kensi has.
>>
>> Kensi-Nads sock posted as Yoda has.
>

> yodish, how cuteish,
>
> Need a translator for the rest of pupa's socks to be ?
>

> http://funtranslations.com/yoda
>
> Yodish;
> "Normal english into yoda's way of speaking, this translator converts."
>
> Ebonics;
> "Yo! dahs traslatar converts normal Englahsh ahnta Yoda's way of
> speakahng."
>
> In Kraut;
> "Zis translator konferts normal Englisch into Yoda's vay uff speakingkt".

<SNORT>!

Unlike libs, my language training is SO inadequate!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jan 23, 2018, 5:44:32 PM1/23/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:15:24 -0800, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>In article <p47uql$698$1...@news.mixmin.net>, yo...@dagobah.swamp says...

<...>

>> Evidence of these payments, you will post, or believe you I will not.
>
>A new sock, Nadsington is probably using.

Probably using? LOL. Here is proof. I gave Nads the idea
here:

I called her Yoda after she posted Yoda-sounding prose.

Thank me!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jan 23, 2018, 5:44:34 PM1/23/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:49:52 -0500, benj <be...@nobody.net> wrote:

<...>

>Kensi-Nads sock posted as Yoda has.

<...>

I'm afraid I created a monster...

Soon after that post of mine, Yoda suddenly appeared.

BUSTED!!!!! These libtards can only survive by stealing
and plagiarizing. They lack original thought.

Checkmate

Jan 23, 2018, 9:09:49 PM1/23/18
Checkmate! In article <u4cf6dt1j17k5einq...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

> On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:15:24 -0800, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >In article <p47uql$698$1...@news.mixmin.net>, yo...@dagobah.swamp says...
>
> <...>
>
> >> Evidence of these payments, you will post, or believe you I will not.
> >
> >A new sock, Nadsington is probably using.
>
> Probably using? LOL. Here is proof. I gave Nads the idea
> here:

> I called her Yoda after she posted Yoda-sounding prose.
>
> Thank me!

Looks like she took your idea and ran with it. It was a little too
obvious, though... although I won't reveal why. Let her try to figure
her own tells out

Checkmate

Jan 23, 2018, 9:12:58 PM1/23/18
Checkmate! In article <11rc6dp407rh9dvig...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

> On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:30:41 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
> >"Agendas they need to push"? Please be more explicit and detail your
> >ko0ky k0nspiracy theory. Mistress kensi needs some laughs today.
>
> Thank you for trimming. I can't seem to get the Checkmate
> to wake up and do the same. Why is he so rude and why does
> he ignore accepted Usenet protocols?

YOU are not the arbiter of what constitutes "accepted Usenet protocols,"
Sausage-Warmer.

%

Jan 23, 2018, 9:22:28 PM1/23/18
On 2018-01-23 7:12 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <11rc6dp407rh9dvig...@4ax.com>,
> greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...
>

>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:30:41 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>> "Agendas they need to push"? Please be more explicit and detail your
>>> ko0ky k0nspiracy theory. Mistress kensi needs some laughs today.
>>
>> Thank you for trimming. I can't seem to get the Checkmate
>> to wake up and do the same. Why is he so rude and why does
>> he ignore accepted Usenet protocols?

education , remember you only needed grade 8 back then , to get some
sort of menial employment before he knew it , off to war ,
all the poor guy knows is , " fight " now of course i completely ,
manipulate the shit outta that fact but hey so what

Checkmate

Jan 23, 2018, 9:28:49 PM1/23/18
Checkmate! In article <p480r7$698$5...@news.mixmin.net>, yoda1
@dagobah.swamp says...
Hey, Ko0k. You sound more like a Chinese fortune cookie than a
fictitious character from a nerd movie. Why don't you slip into
something more comfortable... like your Nads or Kensi sock?

Checkmate

Jan 24, 2018, 12:02:05 AM1/24/18
Checkmate! In article <p47v46$698$2...@news.mixmin.net>, yoda1
@dagobah.swamp says...

> > It takes me about 1 minute out of each day. Some "total life-consuming
> > obsession"!
>
> Spanked Checkmate, kensi has.

Nads went shopping. New socks, she has.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jan 24, 2018, 11:23:15 AM1/24/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 18:12:53 -0800, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <11rc6dp407rh9dvig...@4ax.com>, greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:30:41 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> <...>
>>
>> >"Agendas they need to push"? Please be more explicit and detail your
>> >ko0ky k0nspiracy theory. Mistress kensi needs some laughs today.
>>
>> Thank you for trimming. I can't seem to get the Checkmate
>> to wake up and do the same. Why is he so rude and why does
>> he ignore accepted Usenet protocols?
>
>YOU are not the arbiter of what constitutes "accepted Usenet protocols,"
>Sausage-Warmer.

No, U R 1

kensi

Jan 24, 2018, 12:22:15 PM1/24/18
On 1/23/2018 4:12 PM, benj wrote:

> You must believe because I'm honest and trustworthy and educated and
> rich and smart and have

a green speckled Lotus?

Yeah, we believe ya.

*snicker*

kensi

Jan 24, 2018, 12:25:39 PM1/24/18
On 1/23/2018 5:44 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:15:24 -0800, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> In article <p47uql$698$1...@news.mixmin.net>, yo...@dagobah.swamp says...
>
> <...>
>
>>> Evidence of these payments, you will post, or believe you I will not.
>>
>> A new sock, Nadsington is probably using.
>
> Probably using? LOL. Here is proof. I gave Nads the idea
> here:

> I called her Yoda after she posted Yoda-sounding prose.
>
> Thank me!

Yoda is a very well known, very popular character. It's as foolish to
assume that the "Yoda" recently seen posting here must be a Nadegda
sock, as to assume that everyone who's ever played, say, the titular
role in Shakespeare's "Hamlet" must have been the same actor. (Who would
then have to be approximately 400 years old and still alive...)

Or worse, everyone who's ever so much as uttered the phrase "To be, or
not to be".

kensi

Jan 24, 2018, 12:27:09 PM1/24/18
On 1/23/2018 3:51 PM, benj wrote:

> Hey nutjob! What I want to do is tie Nads to the mast and er...
> Bet she will love it. You would love it not.

Scratch a climate change denier, find a misogynist with rapey ideations
... every fricking time.

kensi

Jan 24, 2018, 12:29:09 PM1/24/18
On 1/24/2018 12:02 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <p47v46$698$2...@news.mixmin.net>, yoda1
> @dagobah.swamp says...
>

>>> It takes me about 1 minute out of each day. Some "total life-consuming
>>> obsession"!
>>
>> Spanked Checkmate, kensi has.
>
> Nads went shopping. New socks, she has.

Proof, ko0ky?

Serg io

Jan 24, 2018, 1:31:27 PM1/24/18
On 1/24/2018 11:22 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 1/23/2018 4:12 PM, benj wrote:
>
>> You must believe because I'm honest and trustworthy and educated and
>> rich and smart and have
>
> a green speckled Lotus?
>
> Yeah, we believe ya.
>
> *snicker*

*<pupa>*

benj

Jan 24, 2018, 2:42:36 PM1/24/18
On 1/24/2018 12:22 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 1/23/2018 4:12 PM, benj wrote:
>
>> You must believe because I'm honest and trustworthy and educated and
>> rich and smart and have
>
> a green speckled Lotus?
>
> Yeah, we believe ya.
>
> *snicker*

As if a bot "opinion" is of any value.

Who is this "we"?

benj

Jan 24, 2018, 2:46:31 PM1/24/18
On 1/24/2018 12:25 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 1/23/2018 5:44 PM, Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:15:24 -0800, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> In article <p47uql$698$1...@news.mixmin.net>, yo...@dagobah.swamp says...
>>
>> <...>

>>> A new sock, Nadsington is probably using.
>>
>> Probably using?  LOL. Here is proof. I gave Nads the idea
>> here:

>> I called her Yoda after she posted Yoda-sounding prose.
>>
>> Thank me!
>
> Yoda is a very well known, very popular character. It's as foolish to
> assume that the "Yoda" recently seen posting here must be a Nadegda
> sock, as to assume that everyone who's ever played, say, the titular
> role in Shakespeare's "Hamlet" must have been the same actor. (Who would
> then have to be approximately 400 years old and still alive...)
>
> Or worse, everyone who's ever so much as uttered the phrase "To be, or
> not to be".

Jabber Jabber Jabberwocky. Spin kook spin!

You and your masterblaster Nads have been outted by Sir Greg who
obviously triggered your plagiarism gene to do a Yoda sock. Clearly
there is no creativity or imagination on your end.

C&P much?

benj

Jan 24, 2018, 2:48:03 PM1/24/18
On 1/24/2018 12:27 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 1/23/2018 3:51 PM, benj wrote:
>
>> Hey nutjob! What I want to do is tie Nads to the mast and er...
>> Bet she will love it. You would love it not.
>
> Scratch a climate change denier, find a misogynist with rapey ideations
> ... every fricking time.

Scratch a science denier and find an ignorant lefty lib every frickin'
time. 6th grade recess is all they know.

benj

Jan 24, 2018, 2:48:33 PM1/24/18
On 1/24/2018 12:29 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 1/24/2018 12:02 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate!  In article <p47v46$698$2...@news.mixmin.net>, yoda1
>> @dagobah.swamp says...

>>> Spanked Checkmate, kensi has.
>>
>> Nads went shopping.  New socks, she has.
>
> Proof, ko0ky?

Asking for "proof" is proof Checkmate is right on the money.

benj

Jan 24, 2018, 3:00:25 PM1/24/18
On 1/24/2018 12:22 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 1/23/2018 4:12 PM, benj wrote:
>
>> You must believe because I'm honest and trustworthy and educated and
>> rich and smart and have
>
> a green speckled Lotus?
>
> Yeah, we believe ya.
>
> *snicker*

You'd just love to seem my Lotus, wouldn't you?

<chortle>

Nadegda

Jan 24, 2018, 3:16:49 PM1/24/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:15:24 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <p47uql$698$1...@news.mixmin.net>, yoda1
> @dagobah.swamp says...

>> less-

>> > Both are the same person and appear to still be in high school.
>>
>> Proof you have of these allegations? Or just the wishful thinking of
>> the Dark Side?
>>
>> > There is litle doubt that had this "pair" not found a fraudster
>> > willing to pay them to cut and paste warmballer propaganda to the
>> > internet, they'd be eating laundry pods trying to get views.
>>
>> Evidence of these payments, you will post, or believe you I will not.
>
> A new sock, Nadsington is probably using.

Proof, kook?

--
FNVWe Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder

Nadegda

Jan 24, 2018, 3:17:51 PM1/24/18

Nadegda

Jan 24, 2018, 3:18:28 PM1/24/18
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:22:05 -0500, kensi wrote:

> On 1/23/2018 4:12 PM, benj wrote:
>
>> You must believe because I'm honest and trustworthy and educated and
>> rich and smart and have
>
> a green speckled Lotus?

LOL

> Yeah, we believe ya.
>
> *snicker*

<snicker>

Nadegda

Jan 24, 2018, 3:19:09 PM1/24/18
Proof, kook?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jan 24, 2018, 3:35:28 PM1/24/18
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:25:31 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
<...>

>Yoda is a very well known, very popular character. It's as foolish to
>assume that the "Yoda" recently seen posting here must be a Nadegda
>sock, as to assume that everyone who's ever played, say, the titular
>role in Shakespeare's "Hamlet" must have been the same actor. (Who would
>then have to be approximately 400 years old and still alive...)
>
>Or worse, everyone who's ever so much as uttered the phrase "To be, or
>not to be".

Damning, the circumstantial evidence be.

benj

Jan 24, 2018, 5:06:49 PM1/24/18
Sure, nutjob.
Here's the MID you are always begging me for:

And that has MID to original.

You are once again smacked down and outted as dishonest liar.

Now you can go back to the MID in your stash.

benj

Jan 24, 2018, 5:09:04 PM1/24/18
On 1/24/2018 3:18 PM, Nadegda Stroked herself and sat rocking in a
corner squealing and saying:
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:22:05 -0500, kensi wrote:
>
>> On 1/23/2018 4:12 PM, benj wrote:
>>
>>> You must believe because I'm honest and trustworthy and educated and
>>> rich and smart and have
>>
>> a green speckled Lotus?
>
> LOL
>
>> Yeah, we believe ya.
>>
>> *snicker*
>
> <snicker>

We men call this playing with yourself a wank, Nads.

Wanna see my speckled lotus?

benj

Jan 24, 2018, 5:10:05 PM1/24/18
On 1/24/2018 3:19 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:48:16 -0500, benj wrote:

>>> Proof, ko0ky?
>>>
>> Asking for "proof" is proof Checkmate is right on the money.
>
> Proof, kook?

Asking for more proof is proof that *I* am also right on the money!

chortle

Nadegda

Jan 24, 2018, 5:28:54 PM1/24/18
That's not proof. That's just Gergles frothing out the same conspiracy
theory you just did. Where's the *evidence* to make this anything more
than a wild Internet rumour? Payment details. Header analysis. IP logs.
Timestamps. Something that would make a hypothetical detective salivate,
and a hypothetical prosecutor respond in any other way than by laughing
out loud and then saying "I can't go to court with this! Get back to me
when you have some *actual* evidence".

Nadegda

Jan 24, 2018, 5:30:29 PM1/24/18
Proof, kook?

Your claim that "asking for more proof is proof" is an extraordinary one.
As such, you must substantiate it with a little something commonly known
as "evidence". And thus far you have not furnished any.

Sn!pe

Jan 24, 2018, 5:42:04 PM1/24/18
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:25:31 -0500,
> kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> dweebled:
> <...>
>
> >Yoda is a very well known, very popular character. It's as foolish to
> >assume that the "Yoda" recently seen posting here must be a Nadegda
> >sock, as to assume that everyone who's ever played, say, the titular
> >role in Shakespeare's "Hamlet" must have been the same actor. (Who would
> >then have to be approximately 400 years old and still alive...)
> >
> >Or worse, everyone who's ever so much as uttered the phrase "To be, or
> >not to be".
>
> Damning, the circumstantial evidence be.

True, dat.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Serg io

Jan 24, 2018, 10:10:38 PM1/24/18
dance, monkey dance...

Checkmate

Jan 24, 2018, 11:45:13 PM1/24/18
Checkmate! In article <1gnh6dtl9dgh9r771...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

> On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:25:31 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
> <...>
>
> >Yoda is a very well known, very popular character. It's as foolish to
> >assume that the "Yoda" recently seen posting here must be a Nadegda
> >sock, as to assume that everyone who's ever played, say, the titular
> >role in Shakespeare's "Hamlet" must have been the same actor. (Who would
> >then have to be approximately 400 years old and still alive...)
> >
> >Or worse, everyone who's ever so much as uttered the phrase "To be, or
> >not to be".
>
> Damning, the circumstantial evidence be.

Attempting to cover the sock of Nadsy, is Kensi.

Nadegda

Jan 25, 2018, 1:33:19 AM1/25/18
Hey, that's *my* line, Dancing Monkey. Stop using it. But keep dancing for
my amusement.

Nadegda

Jan 25, 2018, 1:35:11 AM1/25/18
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:45:07 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <1gnh6dtl9dgh9r771...@4ax.com>,
> greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...
>

>> On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:25:31 -0500, kensi
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>> <...>
>>
>> >Yoda is a very well known, very popular character. It's as foolish to
>> >assume that the "Yoda" recently seen posting here must be a Nadegda
>> >sock, as to assume that everyone who's ever played, say, the titular
>> >role in Shakespeare's "Hamlet" must have been the same actor. (Who
>> >would then have to be approximately 400 years old and still alive...)
>> >
>> >Or worse, everyone who's ever so much as uttered the phrase "To be, or
>> >not to be".
>>
>> Damning, the circumstantial evidence be.
>
> Attempting to cover the sock of Nadsy, is Kensi.

Wrong. But keep believing your latest kookthought, if it gives you comfort
to do so. And I suppose it does. The more of the lefties in this froup are
socks of one another, after all, the fewer the number of people who have
all kicked your conservative ass recently.

Serg io

Jan 25, 2018, 2:07:13 AM1/25/18
wiggle, pupa, squirm...

benj

Jan 25, 2018, 2:05:07 PM1/25/18
It's tne modern era. Sir Greg has "come forward" and that is more than
enough for a progressive jury to convict you and throw away the key.

Guilty, Guilty, Guitly! And if you say you are innocent, well throw you
in stir for that as well just as Comey did with Martha Stewart for
saying she was innocent when we ALL knew she was guilty!

benj

Jan 25, 2018, 2:08:42 PM1/25/18
On 1/24/2018 5:30 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 17:09:47 -0500, benj wrote:

>>> Proof, kook?
>>
>> Asking for more proof is proof that *I* am also right on the money!
>
> Proof, kook?
>
> Your claim that "asking for more proof is proof" is an extraordinary one.
> As such, you must substantiate it with a little something commonly known
> as "evidence". And thus far you have not furnished any.

Still asking for more "proof" Why it's a page right out of the ROY MOORE
campaign! You are guilty as shit and everyone knows it! So resign right
now and get out of these groups. We don't want your kind here, Yoda.

benj

Jan 25, 2018, 2:16:46 PM1/25/18
Ain't it fun to spin the kooks and watch them dance?

benj

Jan 25, 2018, 2:22:07 PM1/25/18
And the monkey is too dumb to understand that she just got spun again!

Dance Monkey Dance!

benj

Jan 25, 2018, 2:24:53 PM1/25/18
On 1/25/2018 1:35 AM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:45:07 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate! In article <1gnh6dtl9dgh9r771...@4ax.com>,
>> greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...
>>

>>> On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:25:31 -0500, kensi
>>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>> <...>

>>> Damning, the circumstantial evidence be.
>>
>> Attempting to cover the sock of Nadsy, is Kensi.
>
> Wrong. But keep believing your latest kookthought, if it gives you comfort
> to do so. And I suppose it does. The more of the lefties in this froup are
> socks of one another, after all, the fewer the number of people who have
> all kicked your conservative ass recently.

When was that? When Bernie beat Hillary? When Hillary won the White
House? When Trump was Impeached and thrown out for Russian "collusion">
Or was it when you won a blue state where a conservative was running?
Yeah, real ass kick.

benj

Jan 25, 2018, 2:27:29 PM1/25/18
Slam Dunk!

Score:

Nads = 0
Sergio = n

(That's science talk, Nads. Maybe your Kensi sock can explain it to you?)

Serg io

Jan 26, 2018, 12:30:22 PM1/26/18
what happened to Yota ? desocked ?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jan 26, 2018, 3:58:51 PM1/26/18
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:30:13 -0600, Serg io <ivn...@invalid.com> wrote:

>what happened to Yota ? desocked ?

We spanked the Yoda sock into oblivion. LOL.

Sn!pe

Jan 26, 2018, 5:41:20 PM1/26/18
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:30:13 -0600, Serg io <ivn...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> >what happened to Yota ? desocked ?
>
> We spanked the Yoda sock into oblivion. LOL.

Into oblivion, the Yoda sock we spanked.

Scout

Jan 26, 2018, 11:38:50 PM1/26/18

"kensi" <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> It's no secret that climate change has already started to impact human
> health. In fact, there is a growing body of research concerned with how
> rising temperatures will specifically affect humans: from heat stroke to
> decreased productivity — even an increased risk of violence:
>
> https://futurism.com/climate-change-cause-todays-children-earn-less-adults/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013/05/26/to-the-horror-of-global-warming-alarmists-global-cooling-is-here/#9df57fe4dcf5

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3156594/Is-mini-ICE-AGE-way-Scientists-warn-sun-sleep-2020-cause-temperatures-plummet.html

https://nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com/

Checkmate

Jan 26, 2018, 11:39:35 PM1/26/18
Checkmate! In article <ep4n6d5vko1hvo6mb...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

> On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:30:13 -0600, Serg io <ivn...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> >what happened to Yota ? desocked ?
>
> We spanked the Yoda sock into oblivion. LOL.

Deny it, Nads will.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Jan 27, 2018, 4:40:11 AM1/27/18
Like any good scientist, "kensi" ignores the bad side of communism
( Death by ReEducation Camps, no Internet, no Porn ),
and the good side of Global Warming ( The earth is greener now ).

kensi

Jan 27, 2018, 4:48:12 AM1/27/18
Obsess much?

in here." ~Checkmate

Jeff-Relf.Me

Jan 27, 2018, 5:03:51 AM1/27/18
> Scratch a climate change denier, find a misogynist
> with rapey ideations ... every fricking time.

So, naturally, you'd outlaw testosterone.

You're not a "scientist" if you ignore the bad side of communism

benj

Jan 27, 2018, 5:37:59 AM1/27/18
On 1/27/2018 4:48 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 1/27/2018 4:40 AM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
>> Like any good scientist, "kensi" ignores the bad side of communism
>> ( Death by ReEducation Camps, no Internet, no Porn ),
>> and the good side of Global Warming ( The earth is greener now ).
>
> Obsess much?

Fantasize much?