News Juno Spacecraft-- photos RedSpot

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 15, 2017, 3:35:15 AM1/15/17
Finally some news of photos of Juno's 3rd flyby, details of the Red Spot which i still believe could be orange algae like life. The reports mentioned a white filament, and am looking to see if ocean algae on Earth have a white filament structure associated.

Now the report mentions Saturn has a large Red Spot in the shape of a hexagon, very red in color and directly over Saturn's north pole. This is all brand new news to me for i had no idea these red spots were duplicated on other planets.

So now my logic says-- the most important feature of these spots are color and red and orange do not seem like inorganic such as the iron in earth and that leaves me with the idea that organic algae is the cause. Apparently stark different temperature and angle of sunlight makes no difference but is dis-evidence of the algae theory.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 15, 2017, 5:27:48 PM1/15/17
Now there are white spots on jupiter much like the red spot but white is easily associated with water-- white clouds not red or orange. And Saturns brilliant red suggests algae type life.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 15, 2017, 10:02:39 PM1/15/17
On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 4:27:48 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Now there are white spots on jupiter much like the red spot but white is easily associated with water-- white clouds not red or orange. And Saturns brilliant red suggests algae type life.
>
> AP

I have no problem with there being weather patterns on planets like Jupiter or Saturn. The problem I have is all these colors. The color orange or red just does not square away with a gas giant, unless those colors are organic microbes, like perhaps some form of algae.

AP

Kuri Yretin

Jan 15, 2017, 10:13:33 PM1/15/17
got a link to the new photos ? I cant find them

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 15, 2017, 11:34:13 PM1/15/17
Just type in under Google -- juno spacecraft then select **images**

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 16, 2017, 1:50:41 AM1/16/17
Sorry i meant "news" not images

Kuri Yretin

Jan 16, 2017, 9:49:53 AM1/16/17
On 1/16/2017 12:50 AM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Sorry i meant "news" not images

may be some here

https://www.missionjuno.swri.edu/junocam/processing

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 16, 2017, 2:43:33 PM1/16/17
I know it seems as though NASA is deliberately trying to confuse pictures actually taken by Juno and independet nonJuno pictures from Earth telescopes-- perhaps deliberate deception. When NASA is in trouble, the modus ponens is less information.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 16, 2017, 4:39:14 PM1/16/17
Now the deep deep red in Saturn's red spot is so striking compared to the orange color of Jupiter. Now i vaguely recall that in the past-- Jupiter's Red Spot was very red not so orangy.

Again, this tells us it likely is organic caused colors, not inorganic.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 16, 2017, 5:10:01 PM1/16/17
Now i do not recall if Uranus or Neptune have red spots and the argument can go both ways-- too far from Sun to have algae type life. Or, red spots are inorganic with large gas planets of Saturn size or larger.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 16, 2017, 6:02:57 PM1/16/17
Can someone move this meteorology crap over to sci meteorology

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 16, 2017, 8:10:10 PM1/16/17
Is Mcginn the one selling those India flag doormats on Amazon?

And cluttering up sci.physics

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 17, 2017, 2:14:32 AM1/17/17
So what I am saying is that color is all important in what these objects are on Jupiter, Saturn and their moons. Not enough energy was spent by scientists in inorganic chemistry to fathom what minerals could cause those colors.

On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 1:43:33 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I know it seems as though NASA is deliberately trying to confuse pictures actually taken by Juno and independet nonJuno pictures from Earth telescopes-- perhaps deliberate deception. When NASA is in trouble, the modus ponens is less information.
>
> AP

reber g=emc^2

Jan 17, 2017, 12:59:19 PM1/17/17
Since Earth has more microbe life(3 x more) than all other,it is good thinking that Jupiter and Saturn have layers of seas of microbes in their gases.I read microbes could be inside of comets (tail too) Wow Trebert Ooops wow looks better in big letters WOW

hanson

Jan 17, 2017, 2:16:07 PM1/17/17
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ooops wow looks better in big letters WOW when the
<http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier> who is
Bert, the un-American Communist, Bigot, Hatemonger,
Full Swine, Face Shitter & Graveyard Vandal does this
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

to his crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-shit-eaters
of <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> who
freely & happily laid themselves under Glazier's Sphincter,
especially Iran's "Anon Y. Mouse" <nob...@home.invalid>
aka "<Clutte...@FakeAddress.com> Mehram Maleki
being the most fervent of Glazier's sphincter-lickers, & waits
greedily to feast on more of Bert's PFM (Poop For Maleki).

Now, there are new Bert-Turd-Eater-Aspirants in wait, like
"Peter Riedt" <rie...@yahoo.co.uk>, plus "Greysky" aka
"Mathew Orman" <ftl...@hotmail.com>, plus "Archie" aka
"Arc Michael" <abook...@yahoo.com> & Kackoby "benj"
Jacoby BJ <be...@nobody.net> the y/n-Judeo-Apostate, &
"James McGinn", the "Mad Ginni-pig" <jimmc...@gmail.com>
the gay kike Notrollovsky <notro...@charter.net> ,
"Kookjoke DeCockSuckslurper" <cu...@petitsnorte.net>
Trou de cul hoosegow Silly Villain "Sylvain" <syl...@invalid.invalid>

.. but not one "got the picture" why Cohen said & meant:
_____ "All of you pigs, 'You must repent' " _____
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRqQQWu_mA>

ever since Tre:B::ert Glazier introduced himself with & as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible (torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "God and religion is hocus pocus". Trebert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I left my dentures in Boston when I fled to CA
:B:: to evade my creditors & my daugher Sheri who
:B:: wanted to warehouse me in a nursing home".
:B:: I embarrass my Ggrandkids. They avoid me. Bert
:B:: "I have a Social worker to make sure that I eat
:B:: my Lithium & 21 other pills. I paint Grey Cloud."
:B:: After sex with a Cuban cigar I drink bud .Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am living in my Van that I parked illegally
:B:: on Wal-Mart's property for over a year." Bert
:B:: "I shit into a bucket in my van and then throw
:B:: the bag full of crap into Walmart's Dumpsters"
:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts. Bert
:B:: "I'm like my half-baked bagel... back to the oven"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am a loser & so ugly I will not vote for myself"
:B:: "I re-franchize my M&M (Maggots & Manure).".
:B:: "I sell imaginary boats and defective patio decks"
:B:: "I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world", which
:B:: says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
:B:: "With G=EMC^2 I made all good posters leave s.p."
:B:: All my 17 theories are well accepted by me. Bert
B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I got kicked out of school in the 4th grade. Bert.
:B:: "I am self-taught. I'm very *cleaver* out of the box."
:B:: "My cockroach taught me a lot. My grammar stinks".
:B:: "I have lived for too long.. and always lied" Trebert.
:B:: "I called the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641
:B:: spooked a lady with fearing to get shot in my head".
:B:: "I compulsively lie when I speak the truth". Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "While I was in custody of Osceola Sheriff Bob
:B:: Hansel, for thieving, his deputies beat me up.
:B:: Bees are my copters and Flies are my fighters.
:B:: They all die as old soldiers and just fade away.
:B:: I bought a 357 magnum for death threats by Hansel.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them"....
:B:: "I mixed sulfer, carb & iron to make gun powder"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

PS:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down
this nation. How they did it is seen above and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 17, 2017, 4:10:20 PM1/17/17
Yes now i wonder about a experiment where we take microbes and swirl them around as a whirlwind then shine a light like on them and see if we get red and orange color.

AP

reber g=emc^2

Jan 17, 2017, 6:44:44 PM1/17/17
On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 1:10:20 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Yes now i wonder about a experiment where we take microbes and swirl them around as a whirlwind then shine a light like on them and see if we get red and orange color.
>
> AP

Worth a try.Lots of red would be nice.Trebert

hanson

Jan 18, 2017, 1:03:08 AM1/18/17
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote"
> In just 5 more days I'm giving a talk at Fullerton State
CSFC. Wish me luck.TreBert, ... and now that day 1-17
2017 has come and is gone, and Bert barks like a dog
into the night at a distant noise he knows nothing about...
and <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> called
instead the Mental Health Hotline @ (800) 723-8641 & said:

All mental hospitals are now closed. Bert's walking and
sleeping on the streets.If I'm died from shot in back of the
head its because I want the truth to be told. WOW MIT
should do well if it If I was younger I would love to work
on this in a MIT lab. O ya TreBert

hanson wrote:
Glazier, your Dementia & you mental Derangement
has suddenly worsened. You forgot that you were
supposed to in the parking lot of CSFC to talk,...
or did you just lie again, like you compulsively do?

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 18, 2017, 2:22:25 AM1/18/17
On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 3:10:20 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Yes now i wonder about a experiment where we take microbes and swirl them around as a whirlwind then shine a light like on them and see if we get red and orange color.
>
> AP

Now in an experiment, we would need to see if we can get any algae species to live in Fog.

In fact that would be a great experiment-- to see if any species lives in fog, flourishes in fog. I am not aware of any. I know plenty microbes make the atmosphere their home but do any prefer foggy atmosphere?

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 18, 2017, 5:25:06 PM1/18/17
Now in Red algae on Earth is it the iron inside the organisms that causes the red color?

So that if we suspended red algae into a fog air, dense fog air, such as would be found on Jupiter, might we be able to see a intense red or orange color as we shine light on that foggy air?

Now on Saturn its huge red spot on the pole, could it be there because that would be the most sunlight to reach Saturn.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 19, 2017, 2:41:13 AM1/19/17
Now of course, all those different colors on the moons of Jupiter, indicate to me, not some inorganic phenomenon but rather, is some algae type of life. All those straight lines on Ganymede and Europa would be more in character as algae forming in water channels.

john

Jan 19, 2017, 9:58:28 AM1/19/17
I thought they colorized all those pics-
that's not the actual colour.
Or am I wrong

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 19, 2017, 12:24:48 PM1/19/17
Hi John, no i think the recent pictures are true colors.

The further back in time you go, the pictures were "artist representations"

But i think the pictures nowadays are predominately-- actual true color.

For, otherwise, my entire argument that intense red orange purple green means organic life-- algae type is all shot out the window if the pictures where all doctor-colored up before presented to the general public.

Someone could, and should write a science astronomy history account over this topic of genuine color versus doctored color. And also, maybe the camera or telescopes instruments are fitted with filters for various reasons that would skew the true color.

But i do recall statements -- actual color on the moons of Jupiter. And obviously the Red Spot on Jupiter is red or orange as thousands of people seen it in undoctored telescopes.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 19, 2017, 1:52:12 PM1/19/17
Yes, I was just looking at Europa picture from Hubble and I see yellow and green patches, brown and purple lines.

Alright I see a false-color image of Ganymede. So it is good that they are telling us when it is not true color.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 19, 2017, 2:45:25 PM1/19/17
Alright there is a stunning Hubble image of Io. Showing bluish white and mostly green yellow but another huge red spot surrounding two dark green spots.

I cannot imagine Hubble pictures being doctored in color.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 19, 2017, 9:41:07 PM1/19/17
Callisto is a lot of green-- all green and vivid green. Ganymede has a large gree patch but Callisto is full green.

AP