Earth-like

The Starmaker

Apr 19, 2014, 2:03:49 PM4/19/14
Did you hear about the new Earth-like planet they discovered? It's Round like the Earth. That makes it habitable. Maybe got water and girls!

Here's it's password:186f

Don't forget to change your planet password every few months.

186f

shouldn't the f me a capitol letter?

It is round or the same size, which one is it?

(there is always a stupid that answers with, ...yes)

If there were really aliens on other planets, they wouldn't send us a radio signal...
they would send us a picture of their women naked.

Isn't that true?

I mean...realistically, they wouldn't send us a picture of her
wearing a space suit...(those things are bulky looking), or
wearing a dress or clothes...they would send naked pictures of her to us.

If there were really aliens on other planets, they wouldn't send us a radio signal...
they would send us a picture of their women naked.

Isn't that true? It has to be true.

Because aliens are smart enoght to know guys just want to see what a girl looks like without her clothes...
that is what every guy thinks of when he looks at any girl, "What does she look like naked?"

Who cares what she is thinking? Guys just want to see here...naked.

So, I go back..

If there were really aliens on other planets, they wouldn't send us a radio signal...
they would send us a picture of their women naked.

Isn't that true? Is that correct? Isn't that accurate?

Jens Stuckelberger

Apr 19, 2014, 2:36:54 PM4/19/14
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 11:03:49 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:

> Isn't that true? Is that correct? Isn't that accurate?

It's true: you are stoned. By the way, it is "capital letter",
not "capitol letter", you ignorant.

The Starmaker

Apr 19, 2014, 8:31:37 PM4/19/14
Isn't it the orher way around, Stuckelberger? Aren't you the ignorant one...at least you're showing your
ignorance to everyone else..

when the fact is, the first pictures sent to aliens from here was of a naked woman.

You talk like you got a burgerStuckelupyourbutt.

The Starmaker

Apr 19, 2014, 10:08:19 PM4/19/14
The aliens from outer space are going to be very disapointed when they get here and see
all these girls with clothes on!

They are gonna say, "Hey! Where are those naked girls like the picture you sent us????

The President is going to have to tell his wife..."Take off your clothes!"

You people send a picture of a naked girl to outerspace, and you gotta deliver the goods.

Otherwise they're going to say, "Show me yours and I'll show you mines".

When the flying saucer arrives, there is going to be a naked girl in that saucer.

I mean, really...why did you guys sent a naked picture of a girl to outer space????

Do you think those guys are interested in what our women look like???

I was wondering what was the 'logic' behind that?

What are you going to do when the aliens from outer space arrive, take them to a strip club?

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Apr 20, 2014, 3:34:59 PM4/20/14
In article <5352BA...@ix.netcom.com>,
it was an april fools joke and they got you big time

Greg Goss

Apr 20, 2014, 4:57:25 PM4/20/14

>> If there were really aliens on other planets, they wouldn't send us a radio
>> signal...
>> they would send us a picture of their women naked.
>>

>> Isn't that true?

In the porn we sent out, we airbrushed out the matching part on the
female.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Pioneer_plaque.svg

Wally W.

Apr 20, 2014, 8:21:35 PM4/20/14
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 14:57:25 -0600, Greg Goss wrote:

>>> If there were really aliens on other planets, they wouldn't send us a radio
>>> signal...
>>> they would send us a picture of their women naked.
>>>

>>> Isn't that true?
>
>In the porn we sent out, we airbrushed out the matching part on the
>female.
>
>http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Pioneer_plaque.svg

If ET finds the plaque, they will think we can't count. It shows nine
planets.

Lord Androcles

Apr 20, 2014, 10:13:43 PM4/20/14

"Wally W." wrote in message
Nipples for navels, misshapen heads if it doesn't know what hair is, two
species, flatlanders, only children draw edges, artists shade areas.
http://www.craftsy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/step5new1.jpg

hanson

Apr 20, 2014, 11:09:16 PM4/20/14

Greg Goss wrote:
>> In the porn we sent out, we airbrushed out the matching
>> part on the female.
>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Pioneer_plaque.svg

"Wally W."
> If ET finds the plaque, they will think we can't count. It shows nine
> planets.

hanson wrote:
Goss calls that "porn"... ahahahaha.. Good one!... and
never mind the # of planets. Here is the "anthropocentric" story:

<http://www.factbook.org/wikipedia/en/p/pi/pioneer_plaque.html>

wherein the funniest part happens to be the line that says:

"none of the human scientists that were shown the message
on the plaque was able to decode all of the message."

Still,the romanticism of space faring is endearing and in full
accord with the notion that cosmology is the "greatest story ever told"
and hopefully will supplant one distant day our currently full-idiotic
Monotheistic religions. Unfortunately that date will be when the
Pioneer 11 plaque is being decoded in some ET lab.... ahahaha....

The Starmaker

Apr 21, 2014, 4:50:24 PM4/21/14
hanson wrote:

> Greg Goss wrote:
> >> In the porn we sent out, we airbrushed out the matching
> >> part on the female.
> >> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Pioneer_plaque.svg
> >

> "Wally W."
> > If ET finds the plaque, they will think we can't count. It shows nine
> > planets.
> >
> hanson wrote:
> Goss calls that "porn"... ahahahaha.. Good one!... and
> never mind the # of planets. Here is the "anthropocentric" story:
> >
> <http://www.factbook.org/wikipedia/en/p/pi/pioneer_plaque.html>
>
> wherein the funniest part happens to be the line that says:
> >
> "none of the human scientists that were shown the message
> on the plaque was able to decode all of the message."

message? what message??

The Starmaker

Apr 21, 2014, 5:00:54 PM4/21/14
A fish with no arms wouldn't understand the hand signal..

but an alien studing earthlings would conclude..

the hand signal means "How"..(indian talk)

then they killed 100 million indians.

If it is a sign of peace, would you trust a sign of Peace from Israel?

Whoever designed the woman, made the breast too small...I suspect Carl Sagan's wife was responsible for that.

No guy would make breast that small! Even a three year old would make them bigger!

At least they got the nine planets right..

The Starmaker

Apr 21, 2014, 6:21:08 PM4/21/14
...and I wouldn't advise any aliens from another planet to be searching
for water on earth like the stupid Americans do on other planets...

Jaws doesn't give a fuck where you're from!

And there are certain sections of Brooklyn I wouldn't advise ET to go
too..

The Starmaker

Apr 21, 2014, 6:26:50 PM4/21/14
and why would you even assume aliens from another planet can count? do
fish count?

hanson

Apr 21, 2014, 9:37:32 PM4/21/14

hanson wrote:
Goss calls that "porn"... ahahahaha.. Good one!... and
never mind the # of planets. Here is the "anthropocentric" story:

<http://www.factbook.org/wikipedia/en/p/pi/pioneer_plaque.html>

wherein the funniest part happens to be the line that says:

"none of the human scientists that were shown the message
on the plaque was able to decode all of the message."

Still, the romanticism of space faring is endearing and in full
accord with the notion that cosmology is the "greatest story ever told"
and hopefully will supplant one distant day our currently full-idiotic
Monotheistic religions. Unfortunately that date will be when the
Pioneer 11 plaque is being decoded in some ET lab.... ahahaha....

"The Fartmaker" wrote:
message? what message??

hanson wrote:
Fartmaker, what happened to your recent
self-evaluation in which you said:

"The Fartmaker" wrote:
I'm an alien from another planet, and
my IQ is in the thousands
What I know...will shake the world!
I know too much.
I'm a fuckin genuis.

hanson wrote:
So, Fartmaker, how come that even with all
that self-anointment of yourself, you didn't
get any, null, zero and nada of the message?
Ask, the humble authors of that link.

Thanks for the laughs, you splendid schmuck..
AHAHAHA...ahahahahanson

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Apr 22, 2014, 12:39:59 AM4/22/14
In article <53559B...@ix.netcom.com>,
of course they do...that's why they swim in schools

The Starmaker

Apr 22, 2014, 3:04:09 PM4/22/14
and I should add...
the aliens should be informed
that our women don't walk the streets
without clothes..
and people lock their doors because
they don't trust other earthlings.

...and women are afraid to
walk the streets at night...even
with clothes on.

And watch out for the 'mad scientists'!

We have virus software and bomb shelters to
protect ourselves from them.

Bill Steele

Apr 22, 2014, 3:09:19 PM4/22/14
Of they can catch our satellite going by their planet they have space
travel, and to do that they had to be able to count,,not mention calculate.

500 light years away. If we send them a radio signal we won't get an
answer until 3014.

William December Starr

Apr 23, 2014, 3:23:58 AM4/23/14
In article <gcCdnRmrL_vCI8vO...@earthlink.com>,
Bill Steele <ws...@cornel.edu> said:

> 500 light years away. If we send them a radio signal we won't get
> an answer until 3014.

Unless of course the answer is "Hi there, we've got FTL! Nyah nyah!"

-- wds

hanson

Apr 23, 2014, 10:25:59 AM4/23/14

"William Starr" wrote:
> Unless of course the answer is
> "Hi there, we've got FTL! Nyah nyah!"

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahaha... This thread is cool; rolling from
Goss' Porn to Fartmaker's Alien Mega strong IQ
to FTL. .... Only in s.p. ... Seriously though...

Yes, the standard paradigm says there is no FTL
and 3014 will be day... To boot "understanding" of
the message requires synchronization of cultures.

We have problems deciphering documents from
the 14th century, and much less would be 14th
century folks to even recognize a radio message
for lack of required technology.

However, a solution may not be out of reach.
It requires a huge paradigm change in the
way what we call information transfer today.

Start speculating with "entanglement" and or
"spook action at a distance" etc. both of which
imply the existence of some type of information
presence [1] that happens instantaneously.

We still look at such information [1] as being
fantasy but it actually happens internalized in
our thoughts by which we can travel in the blink
of a thought from here to the edge or into other
far away universes without restraint nor hesitation.

So, begin R&D on how to "externalize" our FTL-
using thought processes and see where it leads
to, before externalizing it with laughing it off as
being impossible... Still, till then... just to hedge,
thanks for the laughs....ahahaha... ahahahahanson

The Starmaker

Apr 24, 2014, 8:24:04 PM4/24/14
I asked..."message? what message??". If a teacher asked you the same question, you think 'pointing to a link' is an answer??? That's not very..intelligent.

I'm not impressed with people who answer questions by posting a link...a dead parrot could do the same thing.

hanson

Apr 24, 2014, 8:34:40 PM4/24/14
"The FARTmaker" <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
If there were really aliens on other planets, [[ like Exo planet
Kepler 186f ]] hey wouldn't send us a radio signal...
I'm a fuckin **genuis**.

The FARTmaker wrote:
I asked..."message? what message??".
posting a link...a dead parrot could do the same thing.
That's not very..intelligent.

hanson wrote:
But FARTmaker, that only seems to you to be that way, because
you are not able to open a link and much less to comprehend
what it says, despite your assertion that you, FARTmaker, are
a "fucking **genuis** alien with an IQ in the thousands and
being from another planet, and know too much, where at even
not very intelligent dead parrots post links"...

FARTmaker, you being that far-out alien, get a GREEN Card
before the Men in Black from the BLM come and deport you
for you being a not very intelligent dead parrot that pollutes
their federal land.... ahahahahaha...

Thanks for the laughs, you splendid dead parrot face ..

CLz6dCxDCFBpU01ZZONL

Apr 25, 2014, 12:48:10 AM4/25/14
In article <5359AB...@ix.netcom.com>,
post that on youtube. I'd like to see that

The Starmaker

Apr 26, 2014, 2:14:04 PM4/26/14
Doesn't this sound and look like a parrot falling off hanson's shoulder, having a heart attack, and landing on the keyboard dead?

AHAHAHA...ahahahahanson

The Starmaker

Apr 26, 2014, 3:45:56 PM4/26/14
Come on, are you people serious? You don't actually believe Hanson does his own typing? No human being could
possibly type post like hanson does...it has to be a bird doing all his typing!

http://i.imgur.com/hTsvTGo.jpg

http://www.parrotlets.us/images/parrotlet-chartreuse-keyboard.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyVQdaNgBg

ARK! ARK!
AHAHAHA...ahahahahanson

hanson

Apr 26, 2014, 5:55:42 PM4/26/14

"The FARTmaker" <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
I'm an alien from another planet, and my IQ is in the thousands
What I know will shake the world! I know too much.
I'm a fuckin **genuis**, sound and look like a parrot falling
off hanson's shoulder, having a heart attack, and landing on
the keyboard dead.

hanson wrote:
That is such a sad story, FARTmaker. Pity.

But you seen to have a busy after-life; NOT due
to your IQ that is in the thousands, but due to your
FARTmaking that is up there, and makes your
"fuckin **genuis**" smell linger over the eulogy
that you just gave for, to and about yourself and
like to be remembered by.
You were a good parrot, though!

Thanks for the laughs, you Dreidel.... ahahahaha...

hanson

Apr 26, 2014, 5:57:18 PM4/26/14
"The FARTmaker" <star...@ix.netcom.com> sounds
and looks like a parrot falling off hanson's shoulder,
having a heart attack, and landing on the keyboard dead.

hanson wrote:
Too bad!
But thanks for the laughs.... AHAHAHA...ahahahahanson

CLz6dCxDCFBpU01ZZONL

Apr 27, 2014, 12:20:53 AM4/27/14
In article <535BF7...@ix.netcom.com>,
nope: "this" sounds like thizzz

The Starmaker

Apr 27, 2014, 3:22:33 PM4/27/14
First of all, I Never said I'm an alien from another planet.

I wrote:

"I'm like an alien from another planet who doesn't know what math is but can still travel from one planet to another."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.arts.sf.written/YZPFygqxDkQ/M1MjXOaRjgcJ

You removed the operatvie word "like"...
so you wrote;

and I wrote:

"I'm like an alien from another planet.."

Do you have a one legged parrot doing all your postings for you? Get a parrot with two legs!

ARKARK..ahahahahanson

You people should not be allowed anywhere a lab, you make too many mistakes.

hanson

Apr 27, 2014, 4:58:39 PM4/27/14

"The FARTmaker" <star...@ix.netcom.com>
<snip the FARTmaker'sFARTs who wrote that he
does "make too many mistakes.">

hanson wrote:
For the FARTmaker being "a parrot falling off hanson's
shoulder, having a heart attack, and landing on the
keyboard dead", was apparently the critical one of the
FARTmaker's "too many mistakes" that sealed his fate.
Pity.

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Apr 27, 2014, 11:12:46 PM4/27/14
In article <535D58...@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> First of all, I Never said I'm an alien from another planet.

but you lie far too frequently to believe you

The Starmaker

Apr 28, 2014, 1:41:57 AM4/28/14
I don't recall pointing any lie..
Can you point to one single lie I made?

I think not.

It would be an imposibility for anyone to highlight or point
when in the history of usenet that I posted a lie I made.

So that means Mal...you don't have a leg to stand on.

You live up to your name...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mal

Mal means...wrong.

Malcom "Wrongful" Reynolds

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Apr 28, 2014, 4:00:31 PM4/28/14
In article <535DEA...@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
> >
> > In article <535D58...@ix.netcom.com>,
> > The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >

> > > First of all, I Never said I'm an alien from another planet.
> >
> > but you lie far too frequently to believe you
>

> I don't recall pointing any lie..

but that's because you lie

> Can you point to one single lie I made?

yes

> I think not.
>
> It would be an imposibility for anyone to highlight or point
> when in the history of usenet that I posted a lie I made.
>
> So that means Mal...you don't have a leg to stand on.
>

> You live up to your name...
>
> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mal
>
> Mal means...wrong.
>

> Malcom "Wrongful" Reynolds

see, you just lied

The Starmaker

Apr 29, 2014, 1:43:40 AM4/29/14
You ask anybody
in America
what 'Mal' means..
and they will
all respond with,
it means..wrong.

es mal.

Ask anybody
in America
and they will
tell you
without having
to look it up
that mal means wrong.

Anybody!

I'm tryin to help you here...
you got the wrong name.

Don't name a drink after you..
because nobody is going to drink
something that's...mal.

Do you know what Malo means?

Mal!

Bad.

Do you sign your last name with an x?

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Apr 30, 2014, 12:06:01 AM4/30/14
In article <535F3C...@ix.netcom.com>,
I asked ten people and only one got it correct. Mal means "bad" as in
Malaria (bad air)

> es mal.

so you lied

> Ask anybody
> in America
> and they will
> tell you
> without having
> to look it up
> that mal means wrong.
>
> Anybody!

and lied

> I'm tryin to help you here...
> you got the wrong name.
>
> Don't name a drink after you..
> because nobody is going to drink
> something that's...mal.

but they drink MALted milk all the time

> Do you know what Malo means?

Malo was an American Latin-tinged rock and roll group. The San
Francisco-based ensemble was led by Arcelio Garcia and Jorge Santana,
the brother of Latin-rock guitarist, Carlos Santana.

The Starmaker

May 1, 2014, 1:52:34 PM5/1/14
Wally W. wrote:

> >In the porn we sent out, we airbrushed out the matching part on the
> >female.
> >
> >http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Pioneer_plaque.svg
>
> If ET finds the plaque, they will think we can't count. It shows nine
> planets.

The first alien plaque..
http://images.designntrend.com/data/images/full/18178/early-image-of-jesus.jpg?w=600

Leo Sgouros