_

Feb 27, 2015, 4:40:27 AM2/27/15
i'm just guessing, i'm the only one that is lost,
all i see is very powerful people around and i'm just a grain of sand,
i was caught on the web in 1998, the only ones that have the key to
free me
is her and pro, i cant free myself by myself

_

Feb 27, 2015, 5:19:52 AM2/27/15
what i wanted from them ?

in 98 i had a problem and i didnt know what it was, i needed to fly to
realize what my flaw/s was, i wanted to know what my problem was.
i don't know anything, i don't know
they didnt let me fly in safety, they were stealing my pressure, i
couldnt control my self, i lost the controls in 98, they stole a part
of me

_

Feb 27, 2015, 7:25:56 AM2/27/15
i never liked isa, i just hanged round with her to avenge myself from
sa's betrayal with pro, sa kept stabing me in the back and making a
fool out of me.

_

Mar 1, 2015, 9:14:48 PM3/1/15
in 98 i came to physics by mistake i let the beast out(i made a joke
about einstein that nobody laughed), i never thought it would turn out
the way it did,
i was HJ,in reality it wasn't a joke, i was trying to disconnect
myself from her, but she liked being inside me.
i was not who i thought i was. she must have thrown me to the beasts.
(as long as she keeps away i can reason)
after that i swallowed every lie they had to say, i saw it in radio
and in tv, all i kept thinking was this cant be about me, that's
impossible
but it was, and it wasn't, it was about me and her, i don't know
i was a shy kid who saw women at a safe distance but i liked women,
i dont know anything back then and i still think i know nothing
i lost years of my life
i know nothing that's going on right now
i'm stuck in the same prison i got myself into ever since 98
i don't know what love is
i just needed to know the truth

_

Mar 2, 2015, 8:43:22 AM3/2/15
i had a misalignment at the back of my head that i didnt know about in
98, i thought it were just migranes
i only got the problem fixed 16 years later
i started remembering everything she stole from me

_

Mar 2, 2015, 11:49:44 AM3/2/15
in 98 i was a ugly kid that didnt know what i was doing.
now im ugly and old, last year i found out the life that i missed.
i don't know what she wants from me