TESLA was nuts

Helmut Wabnig

Jan 22, 2016, 4:12:31 AM1/22/16

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower
From Wiki:
Wardenclyffe Tower (1901–1917), also known as the Tesla Tower, was an
early wireless transmission station designed and built by Nikola Tesla
in Shoreham, New York in 1901-1902. Tesla intended to transmit
messages, telephony and even facsimile images across the Atlantic to
England and to ships at sea based on his theories of using the Earth
to conduct the signals. His decision to scale up the facility and add
his ideas of wireless power transmission to better compete with
Guglielmo Marconi's .....
end cit.

So Tesla had the crackpot idea of wireless power distribution.
Wiki is trying to cover up Tesla's brain fart with the
Trans-Atlantic story which I never will believe.
I bet one dollar that Tesla always had that energy distribution
in mind. Why would he install an omnidirectional antenna when he
wanted to bridge the Atlantic. If you buy that fairy tale,
then be happy and go tend your sheep.

Wardenclyffe is said to have 300 kWatt.
(I estimated 100kW based on older info).

Assuming a simplified isotropic antenna radiation pattern of a
semi-dome with 1000 meter radius those 300 Kwatt will be radiated
through a surface of about 6 million square meters.
That means, with an antenna mounted on a TESLA car of the size about
6 square meters in a distance of 1000 meters you will receive about
one millionth of the radiated energy.
Any efficiency, radiation pattern and losses disregarded,
just as an first guess, to calm down the fanatics here.

The antenna on your TESLA car will receive 0,3 Watt
of theoretical HF energy flow.
Introducing more plausible efficiency considerations,
you will receive something in the range of a few milliwatts.

My calculation is correct unless you can do a better one.

One millionth means 99,999999 percent of the energy goes up to the
clouds and into the soil and elsewhere but not to the prospective
paying consumer.

That's the reason why Morgan kicked Tesla out of his office,
by real physical force.

TESLA was nuts.
Which does not diminish Tesla's merits,
but it proves that geniuses also can make mistakes
and fool themselves.

BTW, would the USA patent office grant me a patent on the lever,
if I would file such a patent claim,
even then when my name is not SAINT TESLA?

w.

HVAC

Jan 22, 2016, 6:41:47 AM1/22/16

That's the reason why Morgan kicked Tesla out of his office,
by real physical force.
----------

Always remember that Tesla was a homosexual who used to have sex with his pet bird "as a man loves a woman".

PS- This bird was male

john

Jan 22, 2016, 7:02:25 AM1/22/16
Always remember, HVAC!!
ALWAYS!!!

That's SO important

HVAC

Jan 22, 2016, 8:45:27 AM1/22/16
John the only reason I point out the fact that Tesla cycled his pet bird is because he is the patron saint of you kooks.

I just want you to have the complete picture.

john

Jan 22, 2016, 9:31:49 AM1/22/16
"Cycled"?
Is that a new word among you
sex-addicts? Like "twerked"?

Why is sex so important to you, HVAC?

HVAC

Jan 22, 2016, 10:34:09 AM1/22/16
All life has a sexual component John.

john

Jan 22, 2016, 10:45:53 AM1/22/16
I'm going to float this, HVAC.

Suppose Humankind has a dedicated,
mortal enemy capable of encroaching on
our genetics and causing sexual "diversity",
as well as most "aging" diseases,
and that mortal enemy is an STD?

What should be done, if that is so?

Odd Bodkin

Jan 22, 2016, 11:22:11 AM1/22/16
Abstaining from sex won't save humanity from that mortal enemy, John.
Surely you see that.

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

HVAC

Jan 22, 2016, 2:03:13 PM1/22/16
Suppose Humankind has a dedicated,
mortal enemy capable of encroaching on
our genetics and causing sexual "diversity",
as well as most "aging" diseases,
and that mortal enemy is an STD?
------------

I have no clue what point you're trying to make here, however, the only normal sexually diversity for life is male, female, and in the case of some microbial life, asexual.

Anything else is a harmful mutation.

john

Jan 22, 2016, 3:26:30 PM1/22/16
I'm saying- say Humankind's mortal enemy
is an STD, and you're God, what
recommendations would you make?

HVAC

Jan 23, 2016, 7:42:55 AM1/23/16
I'm saying- say Humankind's mortal enemy
is an STD, and you're God, what
recommendations would you make?
-------------

I'd recommend finding a cure

john

Jan 23, 2016, 9:40:21 AM1/23/16
Or encourage monogamy, HVAC?
Might be one of the main recommendations.

Might recommend sanctioning
things like adulatory in
all its forms? Remember- your gene
pool is being polluted.

HVAC

Jan 23, 2016, 10:33:53 AM1/23/16
Or encourage monogamy, HVAC?
Might be one of the main recommendations.
----------

Monogamy is good for married people.

Might recommend sanctioning
things like adulatory in
all its forms? Remember- your gene
pool is being polluted.
-----------

I've already done my part in the great story of life on earth. I raised my 5 children to the point where they are all out of the house and are thriving on their own. Biologically speaking, this is all that matters. Everything else is superfluous, irrelevant, hippy nonsense.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Jan 23, 2016, 11:49:00 AM1/23/16

You (hVac) told us: <<

  I've already done my part in the great story of life
  on earth. I raised my 5 children to the point where
  they are all out of the house and are thriving on
  their own.   Biologically speaking, this is all that
  matters. Everything else is superfluous, irrelevant,
  hippy nonsense.  >>

_Everything_ is superfluous, irrelevant, hippy nonsense,
... including you and your progeny.

You consume fuel ( exergy, energy that can do work ),
same as the sun and everything else.

Per the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics:

  The _quality_ of SpaceTimeMassEnergy degrades,
  only the _quantity_ is fixed.

Energy that can do work (eXergy/gravity) is being consumed away,
never to return -- the process _never_ stops.
What remains might be "enough", depending on one's point of view.

Odd Bodkin

Jan 23, 2016, 1:02:00 PM1/23/16
On 1/22/2016 12:44 PM, benj wrote:
> John, did you ever wonder just what it was that Tesla invented that has
> scared the shit out of all these gummint types even a CENTURY later?

Likewise, do you ever wonder what secrets Charlie Manson knew that the
gummint locked him up to prevent from getting out?

Odd Bodkin

Jan 23, 2016, 1:02:16 PM1/23/16
On 1/22/2016 1:04 PM, benj wrote:
> HVAC's atheist god

Is an atheist god a deity who doesn't believe in himself?

Benj, do you listen to yourself maybe sometimes? Like, when you talk?

Odd Bodkin

Jan 23, 2016, 1:02:51 PM1/23/16
Refraining from sex to contain the infection will be successful for
exactly one generation. Then there is no next generation.