Barrel Sailboat Needs no Lic.

reber G=emc^2

Jun 23, 2017, 11:10:32 PM6/23/17
Its small home made and people love to watch it sail.Costs $44 bucks to build.Its safer than the Titanic.Can't sink takes 3 hours to build,and adding barrels means it can hold infinite number of people. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail I do not see Ocean police at Huntington Beach.Trebert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Jun 24, 2017, 1:01:05 AM6/24/17
reber G=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Its small home made and people love to watch it sail.Costs $44 bucks to build.Its safer than the Titanic.Can't sink takes 3 hours to build,and adding barrels means it can hold infinite number of people. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail I do not see Ocean police at Huntington Beach.Trebert

Nonmotorized sailboats that are eight feet or less in length do not have
to be registered in California but ALL boats have safety equipment
requirements.

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Jun 24, 2017, 1:27:58 AM6/24/17
<"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> alias
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> who
shows his Radical Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in the
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017> now

lies about his constant LIES and calls them DREAMS,

which are now about some non-existent barrel boat that
exists only in the mind of Glazier who is a Face Shitter &
a criminal Graveyard Vandal about whom Glazier's
Pool-playing ex-cronies, the Mexicans, added: Glazier
is __ "la judío cerdo idioto" __, (the idiotic Jewish Pig)
especially since Glazier declared:

*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works"
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

>.... ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHA...

Double-A

Jun 24, 2017, 2:41:45 PM6/24/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 8:10:32 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its small home made and people love to watch it sail.Costs $44 bucks to build.Its safer than the Titanic.Can't sink takes 3 hours to build,and adding barrels means it can hold infinite number of people. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail I do not see Ocean police at Huntington Beach.Trebert

Are those barrels you use for your boat beer barrels from all the Bud Light you have drunk? You could get corporate sponsorship!

Double-A

reber G=emc^2

Jun 24, 2017, 3:31:39 PM6/24/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 8:10:32 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its small home made and people love to watch it sail.Costs $44 bucks to build.Its safer than the Titanic.Can't sink takes 3 hours to build,and adding barrels means it can hold infinite number of people. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail I do not see Ocean police at Huntington Beach.Trebert

55 come from hotels detergent barrels.I get them free. Can be seen full page in Easthampton Gezette (news paper).Its title is "Master of His ship.AA and others have seen it. TreBert

reber G=emc^2

Jun 24, 2017, 3:32:10 PM6/24/17

hanson

Jun 24, 2017, 3:42:45 PM6/24/17
On 06/24/2017 12:31 PM, Bert reber G=emc^2 aka
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>
is "Master of His ship.AA and others have seen that
Glazier is a Faces Shitter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal

benj

Jun 24, 2017, 5:59:41 PM6/24/17
On 6/23/2017 11:10 PM, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its small home made and people love to watch it sail.Costs $44 bucks to build.Its safer than the Titanic.Can't sink takes 3 hours to build,and adding barrels means it can hold infinite number of people. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail I do not see Ocean police at Huntington Beach.Trebert

Wait a minute, Bert, Where (outside of your senile fantasies) do you
find an "infinite" number of barrels?

Sегgi о

Jun 26, 2017, 8:45:54 PM6/26/17

HVAC

Jun 26, 2017, 9:13:08 PM6/26/17
It's true. Bert has never had an original thought. He's stolen every idea he finds.

He's a fraud and a crook

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 26, 2017, 10:19:32 PM6/26/17
HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in

> It's true. Bert has never had an original thought. He's stolen every
> idea he finds.
>
> He's a fraud and a crook

Are you sure that's the real Bert? I think he died a few years ago and this
is some sick ghoul acting like him. The Fake Dead Bert might even be a
Gubmint plant and is spying on the kooks for his paymasters.

"I have violated NO ISPs AUP."- Ed the Liar.

reber G=emc^2

Jun 26, 2017, 10:42:43 PM6/26/17

reber G=emc^2

Jun 26, 2017, 10:47:29 PM6/26/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 8:10:32 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its small home made and people love to watch it sail.Costs $44 bucks to build.Its safer than the Titanic.Can't sink takes 3 hours to build,and adding barrels means it can hold infinite number of people. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail I do not see Ocean police at Huntington Beach.Trebert
fIRST BARREL SAILBOAT I BUILT IN fL.1996 sO i AS ALWAYS WAS

hanson

Jun 26, 2017, 11:53:32 PM6/26/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> Cretin
& SWINE "reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
fIRST BARREL SAILBOAT I BUILT IN fL.1996 sO i AS
ALWAYS WAS, aNd My BaRREL boAT WAS AS BAD
AS MY KeYBoard THAT's STuck. AND BErt AlWAYS LIES.

HVAC

Jun 27, 2017, 10:40:49 AM6/27/17
Cujo DeSockpuppet
HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in

> It's true. Bert has never had an original thought. He's stolen every
> idea he finds.
>
> He's a fraud and a crook

Are you sure that's the real Bert? I think he died a few years ago and this
is some sick ghoul acting like him. The Fake Dead Bert might even be a
Gubmint plant and is spying on the kooks for his paymasters.
------------

Cuj, I don't know who it was that started all these rumors about Bert being dead. It's just not true.

Trust me

Sегgi о

Jun 27, 2017, 11:21:54 AM6/27/17
It's not true that you don't know who started rumors ?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 27, 2017, 5:08:30 PM6/27/17
HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
There's a lot of ghouls pretending to be dead kooks these days. I hear it's
all the rage. Perhaps they're kooks without the right kind of kookiness.
That sounds like Bert the last few years.

"I never said such an idiotic thing." - Ed demonstrates his
short-term memory loss.

benj

Jun 27, 2017, 5:11:24 PM6/27/17
On 6/26/2017 10:19 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> It's true. Bert has never had an original thought. He's stolen every
>> idea he finds.
>>
>> He's a fraud and a crook
>
> Are you sure that's the real Bert? I think he died a few years ago and this
> is some sick ghoul acting like him. The Fake Dead Bert might even be a
> Gubmint plant and is spying on the kooks for his paymasters.

Cujo, I KNEW you were smarter than you sound! You are just one short
step away for discovering that Bert and HVAC are just two separate
settings on the 17 "personality" gummint strategic writer INTERNET
interface. One person.

benj

Jun 27, 2017, 5:16:07 PM6/27/17
Cuj, Hint: Other than you who is the pathological liar here?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 27, 2017, 5:43:35 PM6/27/17
benj <be...@nobody.net> wrote in
Nah, HVAC is still alive. The ghoul pretending to be dead Bert is a
different person than HVAC. I may get information later on that this isn't
even the original ghoul pretending to be Bert.

"what do you think I am, REALLY stupid?" - Ed asking yet another
question with an obvious answer.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 27, 2017, 5:44:24 PM6/27/17
benj <be...@nobody.net> wrote in
Only a pathological liar would ever think to call me one. Check the mirror.

"I am the same intelligent, articulate, amiable, and humble
person anywhere I go:-))" - Ed, proving he's always a dickhead.

reber G=emc^2

Jun 27, 2017, 5:47:23 PM6/27/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 8:10:32 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its small home made and people love to watch it sail.Costs $44 bucks to build.Its safer than the Titanic.Can't sink takes 3 hours to build,and adding barrels means it can hold infinite number of people. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail I do not see Ocean police at Huntington Beach.Trebert

To show how low witted people worry that my sailboat needs a lic.,but say nothing that GOPer Mafia get away with murdering JFK,Bobby and 100s of blacks.Never say Trump worth billions and not paying taxes.Nor giving USA secrets to Russia,Or using Trump U to cheat poor kids out of their $$$$$.If you bring this reality up you are called a commie.If press tries to bring up they no better.Bradlee of the Washington Post said this Nixon today would be a hero.So sad So True TreBert"

hanson

Jun 27, 2017, 6:27:05 PM6/27/17
<"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> alias
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> [1] who
shows his Radical Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in the
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017> & waits
for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker> who
has a gruesome end in store for Glazier, now entered & wrote:

hanson wrote:
Glazier, never mind your idiotic Glazierola you just
posted. Here, old Pal, is again what you have asked for
and apparently missed:

Glazier, it is noted that you try to suck up to me
in recent days, as "Reality is" that it is getting to
you that these "repeats" you mentionned do
have "The kicker" that all the posters you address
tell you that you are a Filthy Face Shitter and a
Criminal Graveyard Vandal, who should be in jail
again... "it's a pity", n'est pas, SwineBert.

Now Glazier, you Swine, remember, given all that,
___ DO or DIE__ has come to you. Bert. Your
days are numbered, and you should explain which
one of your 17 theories were so profound that
you've become a FS & a CGV, or do you prefer
to croak and depart and leaving a sad, permanent
stain of shame on the Glazier family name? Sheesh!

Here are the details, "on the money" of what's at stake

(1)
On 25Mar2008 whewn Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ...
(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com,
Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

and then Bert does this:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
to his crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-shit-eaters
and to 10 more pigs, in wait, (see in [1]), who voluntarily laid
themselves under Glazier's Sphincter to feast on Bert's-Turds,
who, said he: "Best kiss Bert's ass then make truble.O Ya",

& then Bert the Narcissist is pimping himself, until
<http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries> [2] for
what is pointed out to him in link [2] & then he added:

But "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex
& an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works"
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
__** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__, ....

"cuz I, Glazier, am always sponging & freeloading, viz.:
"I get free Wi Fi from Mcdonalds,Walmart, etc.too.
I park for free at walmart,police,Fullerton center,"
and Bert proudly brags to behave like a typical
Progressive Liberal US kike who have whored this
nation down.

Then the Jewish Jailbird Glazier went on to yodel about
"Afgan wars was all for cocaine getting on ships to
our shores", while Bert is too loaded himself to know
that there's no cocaine in Afghanistan.
"Afghan cocaine"... So much for Bert's Jewish IQ of 122....
AHAHAHA

Glazier, the Jewish cocaine-whore went on to lie & brag:
"I Paid cash for my last 3 homes"

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, what happened to them ? How come you
ended up as a homeless bum shitting into a bucket
in an old Minnie Mouse van? ... Bad investments, huh?

<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> wrote:
"My back and legs tell me I'm 89.Legs are first to go. Once
I'm sitting on the ground getting up is hard to do. Sad but
true my legs are giving out. I am too old and too weak",
and Glazier claimed to be terminally ill, on his Deathbed
with one foot already in his coffin, ...but now Glazier says:

" My Lady _undertaker_ drives a 2017 caddy & wants to
be my partner."

hanson wrote:
Glazier, sober up from your constant cocaine-high. The
Lady _undertaker_ is after your van which she wants to
convert into a hearse, with YOU being the 1st stiff in it
that she will sell to the GOPer "Waste-Management".

<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker> who is
your Lady _undertaker_ is doing that since she was
informed by the police that you, Bert are a Face-Shitter
& a crimninal Graveyard Vandal who has no right for his
final resting place to be amongst the Dearly Departed...
Pity... .... but ROTFLMAO

benj

Jun 27, 2017, 8:35:04 PM6/27/17
On 6/27/2017 5:44 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> benj <be...@nobody.net> wrote in
>
>> On 6/27/2017 10:40 AM, HVAC wrote:
>>> Cujo DeSockpuppet
>>> HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Are you sure that's the real Bert? I think he died a few years ago
>>> and this is some sick ghoul acting like him. The Fake Dead Bert might
>>> even be a Gubmint plant and is spying on the kooks for his
>>> paymasters. ------------
>>>
>>> Cuj, I don't know who it was that started all these rumors about Bert
>>> being dead. It's just not true.
>>>
>>> Trust me
>>>
>> Cuj, Hint: Other than you who is the pathological liar here?
>
> Only a pathological liar would ever think to call me one. Check the mirror.

HVAC and I are pros.

benj

Jun 27, 2017, 8:47:15 PM6/27/17
Why should your boat need a license? Hey, Hillary and other Dimocrats
break the law all the time and get away with it so why not you? All the
witnesses to Clinton crimes all drank Tang and committed "suicide". So
why no you?

HVAC

Jun 27, 2017, 8:48:36 PM6/27/17
Sегgi о
It's not true that you don't know who started rumors ?
--------

I categorically deny it

reber G=emc^2

Jun 27, 2017, 10:57:37 PM6/27/17
2 billion people in this period of time know me for G=EMC^2.I'm Bert,or Herb and even Mr.G I am famous for my far out thinking.Also for my lic.M&M company.2,000 have my painting of Indians.My barrel saiboat.My25 year old van.My 15 theories.My telling that MSP is a great health food for over 50 years.My running for mayor in Ma. and Calif.All this and lots more for I'm only 89 can still swim half a mile.Still drive 3200 miles in 6 days.Clime Mt Baldy.Pay taxes.etc TreBert OOOps left out I wrote two novels

hanson

Jun 27, 2017, 11:50:55 PM6/27/17
<"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> alias
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> wrote:
2 billion people in this period of time know me for G=EMC^2
which is short for
____ "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism" ______

I'm Bert,or Herb and even Mr.G I am famous for my far out
stinking due to me pissing & shitting into a bucket in my
illegally parked Minnie Mouse Van.
I Clime Mt Baldy in my dreams

_My Stupid Palaver_ (MSP) is a great Crock of LIES for
over 50 years. OOOps left out more lies. Bert

Also My 15 theories are the reason why I am a filthy
Face Shitter and a Criminal; Graveyard Vandal.

hanson wrote:
Glazier, you loser and ugly schmuck-face, check the
answers to your other stupid posts today, where you
tried to suck up to me.... instead of you explaining
which one of your theories turned you into a Face Shitter
and a Criminal Graveyard Vandal.... LOL ROTFLMAO

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 28, 2017, 5:08:24 PM6/28/17
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote in
Shut up, ghoul. Let the real Bert rest in peace.

"I am the only HOPE of the astrological community." - Edmo misspells the
word "dope" again.

Sегg io

Jun 28, 2017, 5:30:40 PM6/28/17
On 6/28/2017 4:08 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> This signature was made by SigChanger.
>>> You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

that site died 9 years ago

>> 2 billion people in this period of time know me for G=EMC^2.I'm
>> Bert,or Herb and even Mr.G I am famous for my far out thinking.Also
>> for my lic.M&M company.2,000 have my painting of Indians.My barrel
>> saiboat.My25 year old van.My 15 theories.My telling that MSP is a
>> great health food for over 50 years.My running for mayor in Ma. and
>> Calif.All this and lots more for I'm only 89 can still swim half a
>> mile.Still drive 3200 miles in 6 days.Clime Mt Baldy.Pay taxes.etc
>> TreBert OOOps left out I wrote two novels
>
> Shut up, ghoul. Let the real Bert rest in peace.

nope, that is the real Bert for sure. no one can fake being that ______

benj

Jun 28, 2017, 5:43:31 PM6/28/17
Famous like ARchie as internet kook nutjob. M&M does not exist (HVAC
still waiting for his filters) Barrel boat is so stupid even natives in
asia build one, MSP are not even a real vegetable (Mexico doesn't export
sweet potatoes) You've lost all your mayors race and in CA you ran for
mayor when the mayor isn't even elected! Too funny! You never pay any
taxes and I'm still trying to buy a copy of your so-called novels. Let's
face it geezer, copying G=emc^2 off a barn and xeroxing it on paper and
trying to sell it is something only a Jew would try to pull and call
"business". You and Trump are both crooks.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 28, 2017, 10:06:22 PM6/28/17
=?UTF-8?B?U9C10LNnIGlv?= <innv...@invalid.com> wrote in news:oj175n$133o
$1...@gioia.aioe.org:
My paymasters assure me that's a ghoul pretending to be Bert.

"Then I will send complaints, update pages, and file lawsuits until the
abuse ceases or until you start getting balls and posting under your
real identity, which ever miracle comes first--very simple people--take
your pick." - Ed Wollmann upbraids his own sockpuppets.