Why is All Entangled ?

reber G=emc^2

Jun 20, 2017, 9:44:36 PM6/20/17
Its more than actions over distance.Its communication too. Aliens that are in a time of Class III must use it in the vacuum of space,at speeds that make c like we see breaking the sound barrier. Trebert PS its even hot here on the beach.Van is now my beach house.I will sleep good hearing the waves.I will dream of Revere Beach when I was 14.I will watch the Sun set.OK I'm to deaf to hear the ripple of waves as they come to shore,but I can dream.

hanson

Jun 21, 2017, 12:38:21 PM6/21/17
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> lied to cover up
and avoid his explanation of why Glazier became Face-Shitter
and a Criminal Graveyard Vandal, and so he said:
"I will sleep good hearing the waves.
I'm too deaf to hear the waves", said
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> who asks:
"Why is All Entangled ?"

Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."
"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horseshit gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

Double-A

Jun 22, 2017, 3:41:38 PM6/22/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 6:44:36 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its more than actions over distance.Its communication too. Aliens that are in a time of Class III must use it in the vacuum of space,at speeds that make c like we see breaking the sound barrier. Trebert PS its even hot here on the beach.Van is now my beach house.I will sleep good hearing the waves.I will dream of Revere Beach when I was 14.I will watch the Sun set.OK I'm to deaf to hear the ripple of waves as they come to shore,but I can dream.

Sounds like the good life. Now all you need is a pole. Are there surf perch or other fish there? Any jetties to fish off of? I always wished I could do my computer programming work remotely while fishing in the ocean!

Double-A

Chris M. Thomasson

Jun 22, 2017, 4:10:04 PM6/22/17
On 6/20/2017 6:44 PM, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its more than actions over distance.Its communication too. Aliens that are in a time of Class III must use it in the vacuum of space,at speeds that make c like we see breaking the sound barrier. Trebert PS its even hot here on the beach.Van is now my beach house.I will sleep good hearing the waves.I will dream of Revere Beach when I was 14.I will watch the Sun set.OK I'm to deaf to hear the ripple of waves as they come to shore,but I can dream.

If the universe was contained in a singularity that exploded, well,
I have always wondered if everything is entangled with everything
because their home-base was infinitely small?

Think of a fantasy land where we are contained in a black hole:

Our big bang is the white hole of a hypernova in our parent universe. We
are contained within the resulting massive black hole, within our parent
universe. The singularity is sort of "umbilical cord" connecting the
child to the parent, wrt universe creation inside of every massive black
holes. Turtles all the way down, very fractal in nature.

Sorry for going off into the land of moron here.

reber G=emc^2

Jun 22, 2017, 5:22:27 PM6/22/17
I fish about 3 miles out.Barrel sailboat hold beer and bait.One foot pole,and I buy bait,and give most away.Once I'm on the water I stay for about 2 hours at a time. People like to fish of bridges.I don't.My nose is red.I have an umbrella.Sun can kill you. People all take pictures of me sailing.Lots of cruises stop to take pictures of me and my barrel boat.They yell "That is so great" I like paiting ocean and beach views,and pretty girls O ya Trebert P.s I can paint the beach view ib 20 minutes.Its not like a Indian face that takes 2 years. I gave up on Pocahontis.Trebert

reber G=emc^2

Jun 22, 2017, 5:35:01 PM6/22/17
Singularity is DNA to create all universes.There are more universes in the cosmos than all the snowflacks that have fallen,or will ever fall. They are created in pairs,and are alike right down to the number of electrons. I'm almost ready to post how space is so dynamic in the way it gives the message for two twin photons far apart that one has changed its direction of turning(spin) .I see them like I see two tops or yoo yoo's.Goes with my "Spin is in theory",and fits in with string theory. Will post it next week TreBert

Sегgi о

Jun 22, 2017, 5:50:05 PM6/22/17
I wish I was at the beach. California would be great! cool water, waves.
Gulf coast very hot right now, sticky no surf. East Coast up north would
be fun, but they talk funny up there. Hawaii, north shore in winter, oh
yea !

instead I'm land-locked like a lot of us are with
urban farmers,
a few fake cowboys,
nerdiest SW dudes,
mellienials
and 'elite snobbish Leftist scum who only tell people what to do'.

hanson

Jun 22, 2017, 10:05:10 PM6/22/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> aka
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote
his Gutter physics and Glazierola, about a SwineBert
Singularity which is DNA to create all universes".

Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> Sorry for going off into the land of moron Glazier here.

hanson

Jun 22, 2017, 10:15:15 PM6/22/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>
ka "reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com>
now refers to his constant lies as "Dreams" which
SwineBert demosted below....

SwineBert reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> > Its more than actions when I was 14 as the cripple
but I can dream that I fish 3 miles out.Barrel sailboat
hold beer and bait. My nose is red.I have an umbrella.
Sun can kill me. "That is so great" I like waiting for
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker> who
has a gruesome end in store for Bert, .... "it's a pity"

LOL ... ROTFLMAO!

reber G=emc^2

Jun 23, 2017, 1:56:22 PM6/23/17
Buy a van and live where its best for the time of year.This winter I will have my van in Hawaii. For kicks I'm moving it to Beverly Hills,and see how long it akes for LA police to tell me to move.Its fun,and in reality police are nice.TreBert

hanson

Jun 23, 2017, 2:09:21 PM6/23/17
Glazier you filthy Swine you are drunk already
& <http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>

hanson

Jun 23, 2017, 2:11:14 PM6/23/17

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 2:15:51 PM6/23/17
Hey Bert! I hate to be a wet blanket, but a barrel boat is a lot better
idea to get to Hawaii than driving your van there.

Double-A

Jun 23, 2017, 3:40:50 PM6/23/17
How do you get your barrel sailboat through the breakers?

Double-A

reber G=emc^2

Jun 23, 2017, 3:55:06 PM6/23/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 6:44:36 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its more than actions over distance.Its communication too. Aliens that are in a time of Class III must use it in the vacuum of space,at speeds that make c like we see breaking the sound barrier. Trebert PS its even hot here on the beach.Van is now my beach house.I will sleep good hearing the waves.I will dream of Revere Beach when I was 14.I will watch the Sun set.OK I'm to deaf to hear the ripple of waves as they come to shore,but I can dream.

AA Timing is everything and paddling like hell.Also waves are not big all the time.Boat is light and that helps.its fun even when it flips over.all parts float.It makes camera's flash.English couple told me it will be in the London papers.Hmmm He said he is a big gun with UK news,and will email me a copy.He said it made his day. I gave them Grey Cloud and my fast pictures .Trebert

reber G=emc^2

Jun 23, 2017, 3:55:35 PM6/23/17

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Jun 23, 2017, 4:31:15 PM6/23/17
How do you get a barrel boat past the regulatory enforcement agencies looking
for boat registration and required safety equipment?

--
Jim Pennino

HVAC

Jun 23, 2017, 6:24:24 PM6/23/17
Bert when was the last time you took a shower? Or is it a salt water bath for you once every week or two?

On a warm summer's day it must get pretty fucking stank in that pos van of yours. Also, where do you dump your shit bucket once you've topped it off?

hanson

Jun 23, 2017, 9:13:22 PM6/23/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
Timing is everything with SwineBert's Lies.

hanson

Jun 23, 2017, 9:18:25 PM6/23/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> lies
while Glazier the Face-Shitter & Graveyard Vandal
waits for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>

fuller...@hotmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 10:45:38 PM6/23/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 8:44:36 PM UTC-5, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its more than actions over distance.Its communication too. Aliens that are in a time of Class III must use it in the vacuum of space,at speeds that make c like we see breaking the sound barrier. Trebert PS its even hot here on the beach.Van is now my beach house.I will sleep good hearing the waves.I will dream of Revere Beach when I was 14.I will watch the Sun set.OK I'm to deaf to hear the ripple of waves as they come to shore,but I can dream.

Why is All Entangled ???
because Our Space Time is Part of a Black Hole

HVAC

Jun 24, 2017, 5:35:36 AM6/24/17
The only thing that's entangled is the toilet paper stuck to Bert's shoe

reber G=emc^2

Jun 24, 2017, 3:37:58 PM6/24/17
The size of the cosmos is infinite,so relating a universe to it makes the universe a singularity.To fill all of the cosmos it is done with universes numbers being infinite.Infinite number of worlds fits.TreBert

hanson

Jun 24, 2017, 3:48:32 PM6/24/17
On 06/24/2017 12:37 PM, SwineBert reber G=emc^2
the <http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>
has Infinite numbers of & lies & fits since
TreBert is a Face Shitter & Criminal Graveyard Vandal

fuller...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2017, 4:33:32 PM6/24/17
hanson wrote
On 06/24/2017 12:37 PM, SwineBert reber G=emc^2

the TreBert is a Criminal Graveyard Vandal

LOL...

benj

Jun 24, 2017, 5:56:06 PM6/24/17
Bert says you just launch it late at night!

benj

Jun 24, 2017, 6:04:19 PM6/24/17
On 6/24/2017 5:35 AM, HVAC wrote:
> The only thing that's entangled is the toilet paper stuck to Bert's shoe

Shoe?

hanson

Jun 24, 2017, 7:15:39 PM6/24/17

David wrote:
> LOL...

hanson wrote:
David, ... the Glazier pig became a Criminal
Graveyard Vandal at the ripe age of 80,
and worsened by 88 to be a Face-Shitter
and still daily brags to be pround of it
and refuses to tell why he is such a Swine.

fuller...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2017, 8:52:56 PM6/24/17
Face Shitter ... LOL
That's a pretty extreme offense
Sounds like a criminal act Trump would be caught in.

hanson

Jun 24, 2017, 9:22:57 PM6/24/17

David wrote:
> Face Shitter ... LOL
> That's a pretty extreme offense
> Sounds like a criminal act Trump would be caught in.

hanson wrote:
Fuller, with your Trump comment you have
irremocablye endeared yourself to SwineBert.
....... ahahahahahahahahaha.... ROTFLMAO

fuller...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2017, 9:58:52 PM6/24/17
hanson wrote
Damn ....... SMH 🤦‍♂️

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4fxyVDWYAEkGlC.jpg

reber G=emc^2

Jun 25, 2017, 3:18:31 PM6/25/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 2:35:01 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 1:10:04 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> > On 6/20/2017 6:44 PM, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> > > Its more than actions over distance.Its communication too. Aliens that are in a time of Class III must use it in the vacuum of space,at speeds that make c like we see breaking the sound barrier. Trebert PS its even hot here on the beach.Van is now my beach house.I will sleep good hearing the waves.I will dream of Revere Beach when I was 14.I will watch the Sun set.OK I'm to deaf to hear the ripple of waves as they come to shore,but I can dream.
> >
> > If the universe was contained in a singularity that exploded, well,
> > I have always wondered if everything is entangled with everything
> > because their home-base was infinitely small?
> >
> > Think of a fantasy land where we are contained in a black hole:
> >
> > Our big bang is the white hole of a hypernova in our parent universe. We
> > are contained within the resulting massive black hole, within our parent
> > universe. The singularity is sort of "umbilical cord" connecting the
> > child to the parent, wrt universe creation inside of every massive black
> > holes. Turtles all the way down, very fractal in nature.
> >
> > Sorry for going off into the land of moron here.
>
> Singularity is DNA to create all universes.There are more universes in the cosmos than all the snowflacks that have fallen,or will ever fall. They are created in pairs,and are alike right down to the number of electrons. I'm almost ready to post how space is so dynamic in the way it gives the message for two twin photons far apart that one has changed its direction of turning(spin) .I see them like I see two tops or yoo yoo's.Goes with my "Spin is in theory",and fits in with string theory. Will post it next week TreBert

It is possible entanglement is showing space energy and gravity are linked.Could be two sides to the same coin?? Could be away that all stuff is connected?? One wave breaks and all waves feel it instantly etc. TreBert

hanson

Jun 25, 2017, 5:01:31 PM6/25/17
<"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> alias
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> [1]
who is the un-American Communist, Bigot, Hatemonger,
Full Swine, Face Shitter & Graveyard Vandal shows his
Radical Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in the
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017> now
"is in entanglement and showing " that Bert does this
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

to his crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-Shit-Eaters
who freely & happily laid themselves under Glazier's
Sphincter to feast on more of Bert's PFM ( Perverted,
Filthy Masturbations) along with Bert's "Treb" which is
short for _"The Ranting Excrement Bert"_ when Tre:B::ert
Glazier introduces himself with & as....

:B:: "I am a proud Judeo-Nazi with a Superiority complex
:B:: & an IQ of < 12.2", & "I know how everything works."
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible (torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "God and religion is hocus pocus". Trebert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I left my dentures in Boston when I fled to CA
:B:: to evade my creditors & my daugher Sheri who
:B:: wanted to warehouse me in a nursing home".
:B:: "I embarrass my Ggrandkids. They avoid me". Bert
:B:: "I have a Social worker to make sure that I eat
:B:: my Lithium & 21 other pills. I paint Grey Cloud."
:B:: After sex with a Cuban cigar I drink bud .Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am living in my Van that I parked illegally
:B:: on Wal-Mart's property for over a year." Bert
:B:: "I shit into a bucket in my van and then throw
:B:: the bag full of crap into Walmart's Dumpsters"
:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts. Bert
:B:: "I'm like my half-baked bagel... back to the oven"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am a loser & so ugly I will not vote for myself"
:B:: "I re-franchize my M&M (Maggots & Manure).".
:B:: "I sell imaginary boats and defective patio decks"
:B:: "I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world", which
:B:: says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
:B:: "With G=EMC^2 I made all good posters leave s.p."
:B:: All my 17 theories are well accepted by me. Bert
B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I got kicked out of school in the 4th grade. Bert.
:B:: "I am self-taught. I'm very *cleaver* out of the box."
:B:: "My cockroach taught me a lot. My grammar stinks".
:B:: "I have lived for too long.. and always lied" Trebert.
:B:: "I called the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641&
:B:: spooked a lady with fearing to get shot in my head".
:B:: "I compulsively lie when I speak the truth". Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "While I was in custody of Osceola Sheriff Bob
:B:: Hansel, for thieving, his deputies beat me up.
:B:: Bees are my copters and Flies are my fighters.
:B:: They all die as old soldiers and just fade away.
:B:: I bought a 357 magnum for death threats by Hansel.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them"....
:B:: "I mixed sulfer, carb & iron to make gun powder"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>
:B:: is a GOPer who engineers my pending demise.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

PS2:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of US Marxist
Red Jews who are traitors that have whored down this
nation. How they did it is seen above in [1] and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

reber G=emc^2

Jun 26, 2017, 11:02:07 PM6/26/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 2:50:05 PM UTC-7, Sегgi о wrote:
> On 6/22/2017 2:41 PM, Double-A wrote:
> > On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 6:44:36 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> >> Its more than actions over distance.Its communication too. Aliens that are in a time of Class III must use it in the vacuum of space,at speeds that make c like we see breaking the sound barrier. Trebert PS its even hot here on the beach.Van is now my beach house.I will sleep good hearing the waves.I will dream of Revere Beach when I was 14.I will watch the Sun set.OK I'm to deaf to hear the ripple of waves as they come to shore,but I can dream.
> >

> > Sounds like the good life. Now all you need is a pole. Are there surf perch or other fish there? Any jetties to fish off of? I always wished I could do my computer programming work remotely while fishing in the ocean!
> >
> > Double-A
> >

> I wish I was at the beach. California would be great! cool water, waves.
> Gulf coast very hot right now, sticky no surf. East Coast up north would
> be fun, but they talk funny up there. Hawaii, north shore in winter, oh
> yea !
>
> instead I'm land-locked like a lot of us are with
> urban farmers,
> a few fake cowboys,
> nerdiest SW dudes,
> mellienials
> and 'elite snobbish Leftist scum who only tell people what to do'.

New fad is going like I do.Its a van.More fun seeing the country ad at the right time year.Winter its south.Summer its beaches.etc. Van its location location location I love it TreBert

hanson

Jun 27, 2017, 12:03:35 AM6/27/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> is
a filthy Face Shitter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal.

Sегgi о wrote:
> SwineBert Glazier is a "snobbish Leftist scum
who only tell people what to do".

hanson wrote:
Glazier you stinky Swine, Sergi is "on the money"

HVAC

Jun 27, 2017, 7:09:29 AM6/27/17

New fad is going like I do.Its a van.More fun seeing the country ad at the right time year.Winter its south.Summer its beaches.etc. Van its location location location I love it TreBert
------------

Most adults would prefer to shower every day, sleep in a normal bed, and not have to shit in a bucket located 2 meters away from the stove.

"Don't shit where you eat".

Ever hear that before, Bert?

Double-A

Jun 27, 2017, 4:06:14 PM6/27/17
Do you suppose you could convert your van into a lunch wagon?

Double-A

hanson

Jun 27, 2017, 5:00:51 PM6/27/17

Sегgi о wrote:
> > instead I'm land-locked like a lot of us are with
> > urban farmers,
> > a few fake cowboys,
> > nerdiest SW dudes,
> > mellienials
> > and 'elite snobbish Leftist scum who only tell people what to do'.
>
> New fad is going like I do.Its a van.More fun seeing the country ad at the
> right time year.Winter its south.Summer its beaches.etc. Van its location
> location location I love it TreBert

Abner Afterduft, Double-A wrote:
Glazier, Do you suppose you could convert your van into a lunch wagon?

hanson wrote:
Abner, good one. Keep going after Swine Bert.
Rem, <http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> is
a filthy Face Shitter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal,
who is an "Indian Giver". No investment from Bert yet?

reber G=emc^2

Jun 27, 2017, 5:17:34 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 6:44:36 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its more than actions over distance.Its communication too. Aliens that are in a time of Class III must use it in the vacuum of space,at speeds that make c like we see breaking the sound barrier. Trebert PS its even hot here on the beach.Van is now my beach house.I will sleep good hearing the waves.I will dream of Revere Beach when I was 14.I will watch the Sun set.OK I'm to deaf to hear the ripple of waves as they come to shore,but I can dream.

Barrel boat very light,and rides on top of the great waves of Huntington Beach.Timing helps too.Its also great fun when it flips over. its of no danger.I let kids use the barrel boat and they have a barrel of fun. Build one and roll out the barrel.Total cost $44 and you need only a saw,and 3 hours.It can't sink.No need of trailer,or boat ramp.Even has a compartment with ice for bait and beer. It helps your ego to say you have a sailboat you built. I have no fear the day I'm ready to sail to Hawaii.Its better than dying in bed.That's been overdone. O Ya Trebert

hanson

Jun 27, 2017, 5:31:34 PM6/27/17
shows his Radical Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in the
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017> & waits
for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker> who
has a gruesome end in store for Glazier, now entered & wrote:

hanson wrote:
Glazier, never mind your idiotic Glazierola you just
posted. Here, old Pal, is again what you have asked for
and apparently missed:

Glazier, it is noted that you try to suck up to me
in recent days, as "Reality is" that it is getting to
you that these "repeats" you mentionned do
have "The kicker" that all the posters you address
tell you that you are a Filthy Face Shitter and a
Criminal Graveyard Vandal, who should be in jail
again... "it's a pity", n'est pas, SwineBert.

Now Glazier, you Swine, remember, given all that,
___ DO or DIE__ has come to you. Bert. Your
days are numbered, and you should explain which
one of your 17 theories were so profound that
you've become a FS & a CGV, or do you prefer
to croak and depart and leaving a sad, permanent
stain of shame on the Glazier family name? Sheesh!

Here are the details, "on the money" of what's at stake

(1)
On 25Mar2008 whewn Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ...
(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com,
Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

and then Bert does this:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
to his crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-shit-eaters
and to 10 more pigs, in wait, (see in [1]), who voluntarily laid
themselves under Glazier's Sphincter to feast on Bert's-Turds,
who, said he: "Best kiss Bert's ass then make truble.O Ya",

& then Bert the Narcissist is pimping himself, until
<http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries> [2] for
what is pointed out to him in link [2] & then he added:

But "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex
& an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works"
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
__** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__, ....

"cuz I, Glazier, am always sponging & freeloading, viz.:
"I get free Wi Fi from Mcdonalds,Walmart, etc.too.
I park for free at walmart,police,Fullerton center,"
and Bert proudly brags to behave like a typical
Progressive Liberal US kike who have whored this
nation down.

Then the Jewish Jailbird Glazier went on to yodel about
"Afgan wars was all for cocaine getting on ships to
our shores", while Bert is too loaded himself to know
that there's no cocaine in Afghanistan.
"Afghan cocaine"... So much for Bert's Jewish IQ of 122....
AHAHAHA

Glazier, the Jewish cocaine-whore went on to lie & brag:
"I Paid cash for my last 3 homes"

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, what happened to them ? How come you
ended up as a homeless bum shitting into a bucket
in an old Minnie Mouse van? ... Bad investments, huh?

<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> wrote:
"My back and legs tell me I'm 89.Legs are first to go. Once
I'm sitting on the ground getting up is hard to do. Sad but
true my legs are giving out. I am too old and too weak",
and Glazier claimed to be terminally ill, on his Deathbed
with one foot already in his coffin, ...but now Glazier says:

" My Lady _undertaker_ drives a 2017 caddy & wants to
be my partner."

hanson wrote:
Glazier, sober up from your constant cocaine-high. The
Lady _undertaker_ is after your van which she wants to
convert into a hearse, with YOU being the 1st stiff in it
that she will sell to the GOPer "Waste-Management".

<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker> who is
your Lady _undertaker_ is doing that since she was
informed by the police that you, Bert are a Face-Shitter
& a crimninal Graveyard Vandal who has no right for his
final resting place to be amongst the Dearly Departed...
Pity... .... but ROTFLMAO

reber G=emc^2

Jun 27, 2017, 11:14:42 PM6/27/17
Yes it has been done.I don't think it can get a beer lic? Could sell TANG with MSP.Best to sell 85 cent hamburgers and diet Pepsi in hot weather .Cold weather Mulligan stew and corn bread.I know how to make the best stew,and it even has MSP in it.WOW TreBert

hanson

Jun 28, 2017, 12:12:17 AM6/28/17
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> whose G=EMC^2
is short for ___"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism" ______

reber G=emc^2

Jun 29, 2017, 3:04:25 PM6/29/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 3:24:24 PM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
> Bert when was the last time you took a shower? Or is it a salt water bath for you once every week or two?
>
> On a warm summer's day it must get pretty fucking stank in that pos van of yours. Also, where do you dump your shit bucket once you've topped it off?

Now that its hot I shower twice a day.I shit also on average twice a day,and flush twice.Twice is nice it goes with #2. MSP helps to keep you regular. I'm glad that hate mongers are so interested in my health. All beach houses have showers.Some are outdoors. Reality is flushing is away of life.To bad it goes out to sea. I wonder how Chief Grey Cloud shit? The first flush was done by Queen of England in 1733.Can't think of her name. it was a crapper Trebert

hanson

Jun 29, 2017, 4:21:53 PM6/29/17
<"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> alias
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> [1] who
shows his Radical Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in the
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017> & waits
for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker> who
has a gruesome end in store for Glazier, the same

Glazier who now entered & wrote
I have 15 great theories.Some are 75 years old.
Still with all this far out thinking I m NOT able to
tell which one and why it has turned me into a
stinky Face-Shitter & a fully deranged Criminal
Graveyard Vandal who keeps on leaving a stain
of shame on his Glazier Family name. "It's a Pity"

reber G=emc^2

Jun 29, 2017, 4:59:17 PM6/29/17
Entanglement works on spacetime. Also things are born as twins.One spins up other spins down.They keep in touch.If one changes spin so does its twin.Its another face of the force of gravity.It why G=EMC^2. When we have GUT we will have my 5 great theories merged into one. I have 3 united now.not bad,but great Trebert

Double-A

Jun 29, 2017, 5:03:54 PM6/29/17
There is a vacant track side smack stand vacant by the transit center, but I can't smell any money in it. The restaurant down the street that ran it as a sideline went out of business 6 month ago. That place is still vacant too. I don't think transit riders have much money to spend. An airport snack stand would be a lot different. Nice thing about a lunch van is that you can always move it to a better location!

Double-A

hanson

Jun 29, 2017, 7:22:42 PM6/29/17

"Double-A" <doub...@hush.com> wrote:
<"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> alias
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> [1] who
shows his Radical Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in the
you can always move it to a better location! --- Double-A

hanson wrote:
Lots of advice from Loudmouth Glazier, BUT NO
investment yet from him that you asked for. Pity

hanson

Jun 29, 2017, 7:30:12 PM6/29/17
E<"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> alias
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> [1] who
shows his Radical Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in the
has a gruesome end in store for Glazier, now entered & wrote:

Entanglement works on SwineBert. Also Bert is born as
a Swine, who spins up other spins down. And Bert is
a face-Shitter of the force of gravity. It is why G=EMC^2
when Glazier has GUTS & will have his 15 great theories
merged into one & explains why & how Trebert became
a Face Shitter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal. Go Figure.

HVAC

Jun 29, 2017, 7:59:32 PM6/29/17
Double-A

> Yes it has been done.I don't think it can get a beer lic? Could sell TANG with MSP.Best to sell 85 cent hamburgers and diet Pepsi in hot weather .Cold weather Mulligan stew and corn bread.I know how to make the best stew,and it even has MSP in it.WOW TreBert

There is a vacant track side smack stand vacant by the transit center, but I can't smell any money in it. The restaurant down the street that ran it as a sideline went out of business 6 month ago. That place is still vacant too. I don't think transit riders have much money to spend. An airport snack stand would be a lot different. Nice thing about a lunch van is that you can always move it to a better location!
Double-A
----------

It's not bad enough that Bert shits where HE eats, now he wants to shit where others eat. Holy guacamole.

But Bert has knowledge of a Roach Coach. After all he had been infested with cockaroachs all his life. He even had a trained bug that quickly grew smarter than Bert. Finally Bert sold him for half a 6 pack.

reber G=emc^2

Jun 29, 2017, 10:36:08 PM6/29/17
Big Moe trusted me. Just look at the difference in size.I weigh 165 Lb and him less than a feather. Still when Trump sets off the H-Bombs the last to die will be Big Moe's off springs. That is a given. Trebert

hanson

Jun 30, 2017, 12:33:03 AM6/30/17
<"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> alias
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> [1] who
shows his Radical Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in the
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017> & waits
for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker> who
has a gruesome end in store for Glazier, who is the same
pig who fed his tooth paste to Bert's Cockroach, Big Moe,
which trusted Glazier. Just look at the size 165 Lb,
said Trebert. That is a given.

HVAC

Jun 30, 2017, 5:44:27 AM6/30/17
SmellBert says
-------------

Bert. Be honest. Did you have sexual contact with that cockaroach, big Moe?

Is that what produced of offspring?

Is that why they call you 'Needle dick' Bert? The bug fucker?

Just kidding Bert!

hanson

Jun 30, 2017, 1:46:25 PM6/30/17

Harlow Campbell "HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:
SmellBert says:
HVAC wrote:
> Double-A wrote:

SmellBert says:
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
WOW TreBert

Harlow wrote:
Bert. Be honest.
Did you have sexual contact with that cockaroach, big Moe?
Is that what produced of offspring?
Is that why they call you 'Needle-dick-Bert?
Glazier, the bug-fucker?

hanson wrote:
Yes, "reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> alias
has a gruesome end in store for Glazier, confirms in every
post of Bert what Harlow has suspected. "Go figure. It's a pity"

ahahahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Lord Kronos Prime

Jun 30, 2017, 4:07:04 PM6/30/17
Hanson wrote
.... Needle Dicked Bug Fucker .....

LOL 😂

Mahipal

Jun 30, 2017, 4:24:05 PM6/30/17
Most of all, me m(y) pal hansonJi simply quoted HVAC.
Do learn to read, Lord Kronos Prime. Too chicken to use a realName?

-- NameWithHeld4... youKnow. But I want to talk/speak/write?! Help!

David (Kronos Prime) Fuller

Jun 30, 2017, 5:17:23 PM6/30/17
Mahipal excreted

Do learn to read, Lord Kronos Prime.
Too chicken to use a realName?

No... was hard to get such a long important name to fit in the little Box

David (Kronos Prime) Fuller

Mahipal

Jul 1, 2017, 6:56:05 AM7/1/17
What little Box?