QM Lightning Relates to Macro.

reber G=emc^2

Aug 16, 2017, 4:23:18 PM8/16/17
In macro realm its called lighning.In QM its called "static electricity" A rose is a rose.Only size and force makes the difference.How ever that too needs much thinking.TreBert

hanson

Aug 16, 2017, 4:46:52 PM8/16/17

"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote
his idiotic Glazierola. "How ever that too needs much
thinking" by TreBert>

Yo, SwineBert, all you need to know is that so far, you
have not shown the spine nor the decency to accept
<http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve> but
prefer to put a Stain-of-Shame onto your family for you
being <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>

Double-A

Aug 17, 2017, 5:14:09 PM8/17/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 1:23:18 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> In macro realm its called lighning.In QM its called "static electricity" A rose is a rose.Only size and force makes the difference.How ever that too needs much thinking.TreBert

Static means fixed. Lightning connotes great speed, as in "greased lightning".

Where's the connection?

Double-A

reber G=emc^2

Aug 17, 2017, 5:17:12 PM8/17/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 1:23:18 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> In macro realm its called lighning.In QM its called "static electricity" A rose is a rose.Only size and force makes the difference.How ever that too needs much thinking.TreBert

Reality is static electric in the realm of QM happens continual and is by far a greater relative force.Is friction moving electrons.TreBert

hanson

Aug 17, 2017, 10:27:09 PM8/17/17

"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote in message

hanson

Aug 17, 2017, 10:29:44 PM8/17/17

"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> aka
TreBert introduced himself with & as:

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex
& an IQ of 122" & "I know how everything works".
"I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert

... & then day after day Glazier behaves like a dog that
barks into the night at a distant noise he knows
nothing about, and keeps on barking and barking
and barking... by which

Cretin "Glazier drove away most good posters" & now
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> is
furiously dropping his decrepit Glazierola into s.p.
and bragging that __ Jewish Shit Don't Stink__,
especially not in the bucket that Glazier shit into in
his illegally parked Minnie Mouse Van, & strutting
his Marxist Communist Liberal Jew Supremacy in
the <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>

while Bert is waiting for his end & his disposal by
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>, yet
he keeps on soiling s.p. to sanctimoniously cover up
that he is unwilling or too stupid to explain which one
of his 17 hilariously wrong theories turned SwineBert
into a Face Shitter & a criminal Graveyard Vandal, that
made...

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier to write in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... addinng

On 03Aug2017:
benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears.
(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com,
Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

reber G=emc^2

Aug 19, 2017, 1:38:53 PM8/19/17
EM fields in QM going through each other case a web of friction,and this friction creates a cloud of electrons that can be everywhere at once in the realm of atoms. Trebert

reber G=emc^2

Aug 19, 2017, 1:39:34 PM8/19/17

hanson

Aug 19, 2017, 1:44:00 PM8/19/17
Glazier, it wont help you to frantically post your
gutter physics and your Glazierola to hide that..

Glazier, you have shown, as seen in PS1 below,
that you get very angry when somebody disagrees
with you.

Bert, you also have posted that you really hate the
reminders that follow your posts as show in PS2.

So, Bert, all you have to do is to post a single
sentence that says something like:

***** "I, Glazier get irate, like most other posters do,
***** when they do disagree with me, Bert, which is
***** why I posted what I wrote in PS1 -- Trebert".

That's all, Bert. Do that and PS1 and PS2 will NOT
be posted anymore.

[PS1] .... which, if so, will not be posted anymore:

Glazier really aims to tell them the same thing that Bert told...
(1)
On 9Aug2017 to Paul Cardinale <pcard...@volcanomail.com>
Paul, you are too low witted to understand what I post.Its way
over your head.Your sitting on your brain.Sad but true TreBert

(2)
Reality is you, Benj always post under me for you are an ass

On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Jew Pig Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com,
Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

[PS2].... which, if so, will not be posted anymore:

<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>,
_____ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim ________
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>
<http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries>
<http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions>
<http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve>
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>,
<http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>.
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>

hanson

Aug 19, 2017, 1:47:18 PM8/19/17

Glazier, it wont help you to frantically repeat your
posts of your gutter physics and your Glazierola
to hide and cover up that..