NASA etc. V

KCIR2

Jan 2, 2017, 6:23:06 PM1/2/17
So then supposing we used airships, and had transporter doors, using matrix technology, and each airship fastened in its own holodeck, a large egg shaped hangar where reality is projected onto the interior surface.

So ours looks like this....

http://www.imagebam.com/image/be65c1462646495
And it is attached to the ceiling.

If yours was a large oval platform with a inflated torus under it or two with a building of a sort on it and decking around, you would have two towers under it and lets not be cheap 2 20 foot in diameter concrete pylons and a bridge between them under your black torus shaped helium filled balloon which in this holodeck needn't be filled.

So jump up and down or drive a tractor up there it will not move.

A nice stable platform to build your airship on of some design.

So then the transporter inside looks like this...
Or similar.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c93a82350512213

we have one in the basement of the ship that looks like this...
Only its blue..
http://www.imagebam.com/image/240aa7350512314

So then r first connection was to a place we built called Rosie's Pirate Cove.
A pub on the river circa 1920. Old wooden tables etc.

And nice countryside.
So you go through that you end up at Rosie's.

We should connect the airships from the holodecks to Rosie's as well but then maybe change the door at Rosie's.

The secret door at the end of the hall works for us, we own the building, but as a public entrance that's the second floor of a road house that has two rooms upstairs, staff lodgings and a family lodging for staying over night.

It has other rooms and a summer kitchen and various closets but if more than one transporter is connected then it should be near the public entrance out front just to be consistent.

That is where public doors are.

So you could put it just inside the door even on the side.

We would like to be able to have lots of these addresses and for instance keep that door at the end of the hall as well as our own private entrance.

Just because its there now why change it, It works I went through it down the hall out the door to the water and back through to the airship.
Mission accomplished in complete detail.
and the scene outside of the airship I was on the deck, I checked the integrity of the plexiglass by sliding into first base against it like a boy would any day he was there and it was solid as a rock.

But outside completely real yet its in the holodeck.

I body checked the wall of the airship and solid.
So that was job done a few months ago.

And so to connect the transporter to other airships and places like Rosie's we need a good coordinate system.

We need a system that allows us to address each other's main door at least even if you have sub nets coming off your main door or secondary door.

So since we are the investigative team we won;t be bound by convention in terms of what sort of network we make with our doors as we try to develop a good plan.
The original plan as you know did not include other airships yet it was to do with the masses and that system simple, they get one door each.

So for us to manage a complex system we should have a good coordinate system to address these doors connections holodecks places like Rosie's.
The Internet manages to do not a bad job of addressing.

And when you consider it has been up and running for 20 years or more then they have had time to develop strategies.

Its based on codes like country codes but those countries are on one planet.

So we need to think of a good simple system.

KCIR2

Jan 2, 2017, 8:24:45 PM1/2/17
IP addresses are 255.255.255 net subnet etc

With each person assigned a door and all the disks on a track, that system is easy and bulletproof.

So then for us we need to subnet anything but our own main personal door because no matter what else we are like everyone else we are a citizen and get one main door.

So to address those is easy so getting that far is bulletproof.

So then you can only get lost within a sub domain.

Now trying to put handles on a matrix computer is not easy.

So if you had 10 doors in your sub net or 10 destinations for your door, you could hypothetically have a dial you turn that has 10 settings to select which door you want to attach to.

Super low tech. You almost expect a plastic wheel behind the cover to have painted icons on it that display in the little plastic view box as you turn the dial.

However, I ain't too proud to beg and if that IS the best we can do I will gladly take it.

I am hoping though we can at least attach some ground based computer systems to the matrix computers so that they can work together.

A handprint to get in or out for security or identification placed on the screen on the door.
Register the handprint and you are never lost.

So I think there is no way to map a network that is built like this that has no known physical coordinates that coincide with real physical places.

If you allocated a large cube and said well just plot it all in there no one would know where theirs is in relation to the cube center or anywhere.

So all you have are addresses from the track, although virtual, and each address has a disk and a door. So then all the subnets have to come off that door.
Or be a separate network entirely.
Not accessible by transporter you have to go there walk into a different transporter that is on the different network.

So we have that also.

So the only way to do that for us in my immediate family is to just put it all on my door, and that would include Rosie's since its only semi public.

So Rosie's address would be a subnet of my main door reflected by maybe a string of digits that are meaningless to most if not all.

And then you access Rosie's door through my main door technically.

Send a mail packet it goes to my main door then to Rosie's.

The other people who live on the airship their doors are attached to their desert island.
Mine is attached to the airship.
But I also have one on my own desert island so then, the airship would come off my desert island for consistency.

A mail packet goes around the track it stops at my desert island since that is the citizen main door, then to the airship then to Rosie's or direct from my desert island.

So then in that way all the normal network traffic happens on that track.

And each person is easily identified by handprint on the screen, so then how confusing could a subnet possibly be when it is already in context and the owner known?
Well if there are 50 doors and at this point we don't know how many people will have but I slated 50 for our network and airship and islands.

So we would have 50 doors on our subnet and we could have a subnet on a subnet if we want more privacy or security.

So given that it seems like we won;t need more than a million doors each, 255.255.255 works ok for your subnet addresses.

That allows you a couple deep and you can add another designation if you wanted to go deeper with subnets than 2 deep.

255.255.255.255 so I think that would cover it.
It at least seems familiar.

KCIR2

Jan 2, 2017, 8:57:50 PM1/2/17
If you had 1 million doors off your main door your address would look like

9879087609876kjhlkj9798797
Some stretch of digits that identify your citizen main door followed by a point notation.

9879087609876kjhlkj9798797.1000000000

Only Bill Gates is limited to 256.

Some day in mythology you will see a guy with that number somewhere.

What a dandy.

We're friends now that he has retired but you know. I even know his wife.
Yes extremely well.

Getting back to networking so a person who has a track of their own behind their house so to speak which has a million doors around it on paper as a network diagram, still could have a manageable system.

You see so no matter how many doors you have after the point notation has to be another track.
An oval track as a graphic symbol with doors around the track so none get lost that way it is all done one at a time in one direction.

If a door on that track has a subnet, then it has another track.

And around that are doors.

So then you have [first main door digits].[subnettrack house number 47].[sub subtrack house number 52]. [so on]

In this case house 47 is a front for the door to the sub subnet track.
Then on that track house 52 is a front for entrance to sub sub subnet track.
with each [] between the points a subnet track which can hold as many
doors as you need and still not turn into spaghetti.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2017, 12:24:19 PM1/3/17
Report not abuse

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2017, 5:16:19 PM1/3/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2017, 5:28:42 PM1/3/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2017, 3:18:21 PM1/4/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 1:40:11 PM1/6/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 3:58:27 PM1/6/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 3:59:35 PM1/6/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 4:02:08 PM1/6/17

KCIR2

Jan 8, 2017, 4:40:05 PM1/8/17
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO5bfKzFOBy/?taken-by=alicepanikian&hl=en
Well you know what they say, you can't go back.

If I was a billionaire I would build a great big tower to myself in Mumbai.
Since I am not I just study anthropology.

Happy birthday Asha but after the events which transpired as we tried to make it, I just don't have enough ammunition left or the will to carry on in that regard.

One hernia is enough.

Well you know don't drink the water, wherever you are.

Unless it comes from deep underground in Canada or something.

Would you drink Fiji water? I mean it's not even safe to go there and yet somehow we are to believe their water is worth 60 dollars a gallon.

It's on the shelves here.

Moon water, will be on sale soon once I get the mission together which will take I don;t 5 years I suppose.

Make it so.

But Alice and I are destined from greatness. You will see our faces on coins some day.

Stella and I joined at the hip I think. Romee not so much because of the pleading eyes of her long time boyfriend.Irina and I still married after all these years and she has moved to Fridays with Stella.
Adriana as you know is everywhere on TV doing her gorgeous Madeline thing and I think still seeing her ex and the father of her children. That's like an appendectomy I suppose but had to be done.

Like Victoria and I destined to be friends and neighbors but not more than that and so she gave up and got a boyfriend again.

Needless to say things around here have gotten right down to a core family more or less.

Still lots of great kids but not that many actually.

Once the moms have gone their separate ways the kids usually go off with them since the moms do the communicating for them. Like Heidi and all those moms I used to hang out with.

I mean maybe if and when we get to the other side some day we will see each other again but today our destinies appear to be different.

No sense kicking against the goad and I am really interested in getting down to the nitty gritty after all these years. Who are my loyal wives and girlfriends and who are just friends.

And right now we are right down to Stella Irina Alice Ryan which is a tour de force to begin with. No one could do much better than that.

And Stella and Irina get along fine.
https://www.instagram.com/stellamaxwell/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO7x-5rh44d/?taken-by=stellamaxwell&hl=en

And Alice has to compete with that but you know she can because she has a lot of love in her heart.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOulvpeFWp1/?taken-by=alicepanikian&hl=en

Ryan is the all America girl from California born to be a queen.
And groomed as the people's choice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOyMXNzgHyu/?taken-by=ryrynewman&hl=en

Genetically amazing.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOs7ThUgblq/?taken-by=ryrynewman&hl=en

So that is where I am at these days and trying to just maintain that and that's not easy but so far so good.

Not very interesting and certainly not as interesting as retrieving ice from the moon and so get busy.

KCIR2

Jan 8, 2017, 4:42:21 PM1/8/17
The south pole of he moon of course. To look for microorganisms and the age of the water and all the science. And to own the most expensive water in the universe.

And out it on display of course.

So a robot lander a small one and with modern technology not so tough to do and blast your samples back to earth.

Even the Russians could do it.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 11:56:30 AM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 1:39:36 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 1:41:20 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 1:48:58 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 1:52:19 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 1:53:22 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 1:58:08 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:00:10 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:03:10 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:04:14 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:06:37 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:11:05 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:21:09 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:32:20 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:34:23 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:41:30 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:45:42 PM1/9/17

numbernu...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:48:46 PM1/9/17

KCIR2

Jan 9, 2017, 9:20:41 PM1/9/17
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPDqtC0DBhF/?taken-by=kristinapimenova2005&hl=en
Is your mom lost in space?

Ella did a photoshoot with Maisie ok? For work, and that doesn't mean she wants to be part of Maisie's crew, it was just work.

So then Kristina said fine I am not sleeping back there with you turn coats any more from now on I am sleeping up at the other end of the ship where I used to sleep, and she did a photoshoot with her old best friend.

And so Ella said to me, how did I get into this mess, and I said don;t worry I will fix it and just made her sleep at the other end too beside Kristina like before as if nothing happened.

So then that elicited this response from Ella...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO_NbKQhWe7/?taken-by=ella.g2008&hl=en
She was all happy now I fixed it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOv4BSfhKEy/?taken-by=ella.g2008&hl=en
Before

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO_NbKQhWe7/?taken-by=ella.g2008&hl=en
and after.

from this...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNyLzZRjO9Z/?taken-by=kristinapimenova2005&hl=en
and this
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLAL_3yBSf3/?hl=en

So I thought everything was fine so maybe its not fine. Maybe its me.
Maybe she just wants to sleep over.

KCIR2

Jan 9, 2017, 10:21:12 PM1/9/17
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPEAT1UDjzk/?taken-by=official_laneya_grace&hl=en

So swap days with her this week. No big deal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPDN_tjh2uh/?taken-by=maisie_dek&hl=en
Stuck in the middle with you~

Yes we are having another family day. I was not drunk, I was only tipsy.
I have 2 new roommates and they appear to be normal so it must be a trap.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPBNj-Vj4X0/?taken-by=tallianancyburk&hl=en
Any day now all the big girls are going to start to get jealous.

Oscar de larenta. Wow I don't even think I speeled that right.
Way to go sweetheart.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPBhyqHAuHy/?taken-by=terrapin_official
So the 5 hour time difference holiday is finally over.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPEEnhRDdXz/?taken-by=brisa_sue_official
Just in time for family day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPC1JuwgYQ5/?taken-by=lilychee_&hl=en
Oh you know. I don't mind. I mean more the merrier.
I didn't know you had a sister because some times I am not very observant I suppose.
Yet hey! They match!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPA-Nj4ACYZ/?taken-by=rubyroseturner
Almost except Ruby already has a best friend.
That's ok, no need for one lost orphan to be sad while everyone else is happy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO-lmC8gho8/?taken-by=lilychee_&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPAHvrVg7Rg/?taken-by=jade_weber_official
Wow Orange county film festival, Jade hits the red carpet.
Awesome.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPDNWpqhjzI/?taken-by=shaylinclaresmith
You won all your games! I wanted to see some action in that clip but well what can you do.

Well so far so good.

KCIR2

Jan 9, 2017, 11:58:24 PM1/9/17
Look what I found. Jules Verne.

5 Weeks in a balloon done in a rather strange sarcastic way.
I suspect they recognized a plethora of mythology in that book and decided to try to drag them into hell, like poor Edward.
Starring Red Buttons.

First though, poor Edward. Why? Oh I don't know.
For Red Buttons the moon God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGci5Tlur9o

5 Weeks in a balloon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLV_8Ay7dW0

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 1:43:08 AM1/10/17
Michael says to keep him posted.
But no cross posting.

So what was their point in that movie?

That's a good question. Well we see the typical monkey which ordinarily represents the machine, in this case the instinctual OS, and you have a Canadian, that would be me, you have Jeanie, hitting on me by hitting on the dweeb I think. Not exactly sure but Betty and Veronica and then you have Archie and so they are probably saying WTF???
Who is this Archie guy and why have we been planning for 120 years for someone else and now you have this moron in there with Betty and Veronica, Mary and Isis his two mates here.
This is a farce right? A trap a trick a con job. That's what they are saying.
And they are right. It's just ugly to watch.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 1:54:13 AM1/10/17
You know they are doing the best they can since someone got even and changed their programming to either trick trap or insult just like an animal.

So those helpers in the machine, in the instinctual OS what can they do within instinctual programming?

Very little really. But occasionally they come up with ideas and information. When they aren't working.

My opinion is that it is a very broken machine we are stuck in.

That's my honest opinion.

Fortunately the machine is a machine that is not broken but brand new.

However that doesn't change the fact that this machine is broken.
Beyond repair.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 2:09:02 AM1/10/17
Is it possible that the red haired kid is part of some stupid plan?

No I think it is due to people not understanding how red hair got on earth.

What is red hair?

Red hair appears most commonly in people with two copies of a recessive allele on chromosome 16 which produces an altered version of the MC1R protein.

That doesn't tell us much and since it is not enough to just say hey, its genetic variation or a genetic defect if you don;t like red hair but chances are it was not aliens in a world that has 32,000 disease categories according to the latest genetic research,.

Morons are a genetic defect that is very common on earth. The majority have very crazy ruined corrupt DNA.
32 thousand disease CATEGORIES.

God was drunk when he made this cess pool.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 2:43:15 AM1/10/17
Another one with Jeanie and yet another bottle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoOdyxgq40c

For those who think after watching all the fail compilations that it really ever mattered at all whatever they had to say.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 3:03:25 AM1/10/17
Me? Oh c'mon. Fail?
You mean like the time I ran down the grassy hill with a sharp stick and got it stuck into my thigh as a kid? Or the time the guys were jumping off the stage in the gym to grab the basket ball net and I broke my wrist?
Or the time I crashed my bike and actually saw stars going around like in the cartoons?
No we are not counting the drunken fails, those don't count.
Like New Years following my buddy blindly while we are totally out of it on Tequila as he walks into his old apartment and we just go to bed there and wake up and say WTF??? Where are we? I was on the couch he had the guys slippers on and housecoat. Lucky for us he was somewhere else probably doing the same thing.
Is marriage an epic fail?
It can be, mine was.
Can't count the fender benders lost count.
Wind surfing. Don't ask.
Skiing?
Ever see dumb and dumber? When I was a kid I got my tongue stuck to a rail outside church because I put my mittens on and got a hair on my tongue and I was sure I could just wipe it off right there.

The ski lift?

First time on skies, working as a rescue chef so they have a party for me give me racing gear I am on the slopes here comes the chair behind me bump, someone beside me bumps me off balance one arm grabs and up I go hanging by one arm. Stop the lift, save the moron.

Chasing a UFo report go speeding around a corner down a dirt road , lose it, and go speeding down the rail road tracks like a scene from Ground Hog Day coming to a rather bumpy halt and lots of engine noise.

WTF??? Are those women's shoes I see out there looking out from the bathroom stall in the very crowded restaurant.

Si, si,it's ALLLL unleaded.

The tide comes in and the new car is stuck on an oil slick just under the sand on the beach in Mexico as the tide comes in.
Salt water.

Me and my buddy we go to LA we are drinking I say I am going to go wait in the car, we are on holidays from Canada, and I wake up there the next morning and he is nowhere to be found.
I look for two or three days ask the cops everything no luck so I run out of money and have to leave he sees me driving down the road downtown San Diego he is running behind the car and I don't see him.
Later I found out he carried on went to Florida was drunk gave a cabby his last hundred and thought it was a one.
Different color money.
He called home got a bus ticket.
He had VD.

Well that's not bad for a lifetime of fails although in truth thats probably less than half.
And I am one of the smart ones.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 3:17:23 AM1/10/17
I can remember a few more.
BB gun on the porch with my buddy, the old man is drinking just inside with his old man we are shooting giant moths at point blank range around the light bulb. We each got off about 5 shots before one of us shot the light bulb and lost the BB gun.

Later hunting with another buddy, with a 22, getting varmits, his dog at 100 yards gets its head in the line of fire and he accidentally shoots his own dog in the head. We bring it back to his farm he is crying his dad takes one look at it, grabs a shovel, finishes it off with a shovel then buries it.
Don't die old yeller.

Poor bastard.

3rd year of kung fu and I am sparring with my instructor, and I get in a lucky shot and he does a round house and breaks my nose.
3rd degree black belt can't take a lucky shot.
So much for all that self control.
I took up knife throwing after that.

Right between the toes. That was a close one.

Ever go sliding sideways down the highway in the snow?
Many many times?

How about in circles?

Jeebus take the wheel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU

I pulled a lot of people out of where they fell through the ice, dragged them out of the ditch, rescued them as they were blocking traffic in the middle of the road bleeding, n and on and on. You have to try to catch each other's fail.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 3:34:14 AM1/10/17
Ohhh you mean epic fail.

Like the time my ex-girlfriend from our happy threesome who cheated on me and now has Herpes so we don;t date anymore but are still friends introduces me to her roommate in her new place, this suhmoking hot babe who just broke up with the lead singer in teh band so we go out for a few drinks back to her place we are in her room she looks like Ryan and so you know what she looked like and she starts to hyperventilate thinking about her ex and so what do I do what do I do??? Slap. Just as my girl friend walks in with a paper bag.
Isn't that what they do in the movies?
What a loser.

OMG.

The absolute worst though when the wife was pregnant with our fourth child I am in the new SUV with the other kids 2 daughters about 5 and the boy 2 in a car seat. I Pull out from the curb and the door swings open in the backseat and my daughter stretched out full length hanging on for dear life. That one scared the bejeebus outta me.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 4:06:57 AM1/10/17
Anything good ever happen?
Once.

Fly in rescue chef meets girl at the front desk, gorgeous Japanese Canadian I am the hero of course she wants me, they throw a party for me on arrival and we become friends, and I try and try but can;t get close to her enough to get to first base. We fall in the snow together and everything.
So I go back to Calgary where I was living with two girls and so its a typical Friday night we are in our apartment the Japanese girl knocks on the door with 5 of her gorgeous friends from Banff where she moved to.

My original girlfriend Louise, A gorgeous Danish girl who agreed to letting her best friend be our partner, I must have been a good talker in those days, now has to contend with 6 more girls who just walked in, and who is this Japanese girl.
She starts shouting out the window at guys.

So another knock its the French guy from downstairs and he looks and he can't believe his eyes. I say you can't come in. He comes back with a case of beer and is trying to force open the door.
I get rid of him.

So that night on our single bed I start to sneak it into the second girlfriend I am so horny and the floor is covered in babes. My girlfriend the original sees me trying to get it on and sleeps on the floor and we have the great sex on our single bed.
It could have been better granted but no one died and I didn't lose my penis so that's a win.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 4:23:22 AM1/10/17
The Niagara region power outage and 911?
Hey, I thought we weren't going to talk about those anymore.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 4:39:57 PM1/10/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLV_8Ay7dW0

5 weeks in a balloon came out when I was only 6 years old but I was a mature 6 year old for sure.

But still a six year old going door to door for the Jehovah's Witnesses.

With my little briefcase and I had my spiel all memorized and everything was aquamarine. Aquamarine.

Soon Jackie would be in the back seat with JFK but at that time obviously to those people this was important and the events of that time related in many ways and themes they were discussing publicly like this genie business and Isis and the other major female mythological women but not just any but from one particular family and another particular family probably because they are royalty.

I don;t know if it's even public knowledge or I know because I am part of that family.
The Olympians and the Titans with the Totan royalty dark hair and the Olympian royalty blond hair so WTF is this red hair is what they were saying when there are no red haired people in our two families and this is our f*cking party.

So who knows what all that was about but the slavery theme you see. At this point after listening to me in my sleep they all very quickly came out against slavery and the blacks took to the street and Martin Luther King said I have been to the mountain top.

So he was privy to some insider discussions at night I would assume.
Enough to be convinced that yes they were in the right.

So anyway a whole bunch of them got shot. JFK, Bobby, Martin Luther King Jr. and who knows who all else.

For a number of reasons I am sure but the real factional movement I think was happening behind the scenes and spilling out into the streets.

The revolution had begin.

It would still be 8 years before the cultural revolution was in full swing.
1969 it was really launched due to improved communications and travel.
British invasion and Europe trips and the university efforts across the pond and better planes like the Boeing 747.

Boeing 747, 1969.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTZoJ01FpD8

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 5:00:22 PM1/10/17
I think people were slowly coming to the conclusion that Jeebus was a little soft on the entire slavery issue.

A little soft on Caesar as well which didn't do him much good.

Give unto Caesar that which is Caesars and

all you need to do here is type in google 'give unto Caesar'

it will nail him to the cross with a picture.

One of them showed him a Roman coin, and he asked them whose head and inscription were on it. They answered, "Caesar's," and he responded: "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's".

Well hellooooo Caesar owns it all there or haven't you heard?

Including the wood and the nails the spear all of it.

The bread the fishes the wine just ask him.

And on slavery...
"Neither Jesus, nor St. Paul, nor any other Biblical figure is recorded as saying anything in opposition to the institution of slavery."

or they would have been summarily executed. But not even a hint that it was bad in their eyes.

You see.

So as a child with a brain I said stop the presses to my own family, my mom was Hecate queen of the underworld in her spiritual life, although at the time she sure didn't know that until on her death bed she saw visions.
I found out later from the machine and went to the underworld a virtual space in the machine to visit her courtesy of the operating system.
Then recognized that Blake the painter had also been there.
Just from his paintings.

But mythology lays it out there pretty much although its tabloid style fantasy journalism you have to read behind the lines and know the people to know what they would be doing then really.

I can give you an example.

If you see a Greek vase like this...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Zeus_Typhon_Staatliche_Antikensammlungen_596.jpg
So Typhus there is Stephen, and he has the eyes, the personality files, and he is fleeing through the network with them, and Zeus is saying to Stephen come back here you little bugger.

Its just Stephen trying to get his dad to play with him and chase him.

But if you don't know who it is and their personalities it just doesn't have any meaning.

So in the same way the story 5 weeks in a balloon by Jules Verne is supposed to be official communications regarding the plan in some way.

And so then they discuss their grievances there.

And then people get shot.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 5:48:12 PM1/10/17
Can I be excused because this is like sitting at the dinner table for 40 years you know.
I mean if it ever amounted to anything at all that was of any benefit at all like that day in my apartment with all those babes. You know that was all me, I did that.

To be a rescue chef that takes training, to look good a bran new SUV that takes a bit of work, getting them to give you one like you were Red Adair took a bit of work, so then get back home again, I mean that all took effort to get that and that is as rare as hen's teeth but I had my OWN Betty and Veronica.
You fucked up.
Right there in high school, you really needed to get a guy who looked just like Archy to walk down the hall with two gorgeous babes in flimsy miniskirts and give the old in your face buddy.

You think I will ever forget that?

No way.

So I got my own. Two gorgeous Danish girls who said when I caught them kissing naked in the other room we're Danish. Our culture is different.
What a coincidence that is just what I have been dreaming about all these years I thought to myself.

No genie in a bottle needed no nothing but of course it couldn't last.

I guess I just wouldn't quit or something. I like girls what can I say.

Maybe on the global scale so you know who to shoot and who not to shoot but that has nothing at all to do with me.

I am here for a good time not a long time.

So I haven't read the book, barely watched half the movie, and have already banged Jeanie close to a hundred times, all through the 70's.
Using my own simulator and she got included like she wanted.

Same with Jane Fonda after Barbarella and Cat Ballou.

I just used my simulator and that was that. But that's not why I am here.
To use my simulator?

So really I have no idea what they were about except competing for the visiting prince.
And still today it's often the same for some.

When you are 18 to 21 all you think about is girls if you are a guy who can get girls.

Real ones.

I was never without a girlfriend from 5 years on until I don;t a few dry years maybe off working somewhere. Then married for 20 years.
Had a mistress in Quebec when we lived there because I thought you could get away with it there.
No such luck and ended up moving back west.

I had to find out what it was all about like most people by experience.

But somehow things ended up really crazy. I mean fun is fun but this red haired guy and all this crazy insertion of random nonsense into the data stream so that who knows what meaning might be left in mythology.
Its like the UFO phenomena which has recently been castrated by CGI since you no longer have any photographic evidence that can be used so you have nothing like you always had just pictures of nothing.

The day that adds up to one single bit of metal or anything is the day we will all say you are not really just a moron like the rest of us chasing rainbows.

Master of the world of course came out first in 1961 where Jules Verne imagines what a person like me with an airship and some high tech engineering might accomplish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilQNFn_Lpnc

So the guys were thinking hey with a good captain from space who we know, maybe we can fix some of this and you know plant our flags up those commie asses or Jap asses or you know.

And take over the WORLD! For the good of mankind of course isn't it always?

The Brits of course were on side with Orbiter X! Since 1959.

Secret underground talk regarding matrix activities using space theme stories.

But remember all these plans were hatched at the time of Jules Verne and the late 1800's.

Then Tesla and J.P. Morgan and Edison and Marconi all mythological reincarnations orchestrated by the matrix machines.

And all leading inevitably to 2012 but they wanted to pretend that wasn't an issue and hatch the plot for fun, and just hope to God someone in a sidebar will say Oh, hold on a second a fix that then say sorry what were you saying?

Someone like me or someone I knew.

So well it didn't go so well as all that and that was not a fail on my part as you know I kicked ass and solved the problem.

And still managed to get a lot of match making under my belt but never got any satisfaction from the machine.

You don;t think when I was young and going out with Claudia Schiffer remotely that I wouldn't have wanted to actually live with her?

Our lives were too different.
Like shoe other foot.
Like if I was a royal prince in a palace how do the girls get to get into the loop and how do I go out and find them?

It's the same if you ever tried to get onto the property where Claudia Schiffer lives or get to one of those parties you need to be a someone and have a Rolls Royce and connections.
And even just money will not do it.

So you see it was all weird right from the start. Some stupid con game with retards playing hide the prince for some stupid moronic reason fucking everyone plans after 120 years.
Morons everywhere here.
And yes, its fucking contagious.

But 1961 1962 those were years when people really really did a lot talking on many subjects regarding things of a secret nature on many levels.
The number of movies and hit songs still in circulation is amazing.
Color came to cinema in 1939 because Edison WAS the Wizard of Oz reincarnated.

The straw boss of the local machine. The Sandman. One of two. An Olympian one him, and Harold the Titan Sandman.

Helpers in the machine.
In the instinctual part of the operating system.
As opposed to sentience.

Somehow though women need sentience to enjoy relationships although many of the men here can get by with instincts. Club em over the head and drag em into your cave.

So in that movie 5 weeks the slave girl plays apologist and says its just cultural differences. I am an expensive woman to buy whereas the girls in America you can buy for a few dollars the cost of a license.

So your culture just makes women cost less.

Well that woman was supposed to represent Adriana. Why don;t you go over to her hose and even just bring up the subject.
Watch that left hook, she is fast and has trained for the last 10 years a lot.

I myself would not bring up the subject and say to her hey did you know that was supposed to be you? A slav

That would be about it then I would wake up and say what just hit me?
like cumming on her face instead of her tongue.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 7:00:00 PM1/10/17
Well you know obviously I think about it all the time because we have two children, Adriana and I.
With a surrogate father.
So she has done her best to incorporate the mythology and the royalty into her life and our life and to do things accordingly.

Since I am not accessible she got a surrogate so that at least from space it would look like she was trying to fulfill her destiny just like me trying to land Betty and Veronica.
I mean who knows where we get these instinctual drives but we accept them and then pursue our goals.
That's what people do.

I mean watch the movie watch Barbara Eden lay down after tripping on the fire pit in her Sunday dress while on safari in Africa being chased by head hunters or cannibals. She had to be rescued by Red Buttons. Everyone's hero.

Where was I? Well at that time they didn't really know my personality so they had a young Canadian from about where I was born and living who did not appear to be interested in women.
Well clearly they didn't know where I was because I already had a girlfriend who's name was Candy Kane and she always wore a party dress even to play in the dirt in the backyard with me or in the sandbox at age 5 or 6.

So they casted him like Stephen and so then well what are you talking about Stephen didn't reincarnate is this just a TV show you are making?

Apparently it seems like comments from the peanut gallery for entertainment like the Olympian Gods and Goddesses on Mount Olympus pulling the strings of their heroes and moving them on the chess board, until one of them stands up and grabs them by the throat and destroys their galaxy.
Surprise!

lol

You are lucky it was me and we are related that is all I can say.

But yeah the slavers scattered over night.

When was that power outage again?

1965.

Now who knows really what caused it just a power surge but I did really whack a telephone pole just as it went out.
So you know who can say if my machine automatically caused a power surge by accident or was trying to do the Day The Earth Stood Still in a small version or if it was just a coincidence but for people watching all this on TV they were probably expecting as much to begin with.

I mean I have become destroyer of galaxies yet you know its not like I go around oops, fuck that's three this week.
I was upset because Adriana said bla bla bla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYUHjKnTrS8

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 7:40:31 PM1/10/17
Well since it was never MY intention to spoil anyone's party and I was into fixing it all up and was doing so from about age 20 with Robert when we started working on politics and economics applying my knowledge and fixing things just because it needed to be done and I am sure they had that in mind all along and why they conned me into coming here.
I think my grandmother and my mom confessed they hatched a plot in the late 1800's to use match making to get me here hoping I would bring enough people to repair the thing or get past 2012. If there were a lot of influential people here they didn't see how anyone could just pull the plug on them in 2012 due to an old mutiny charge that prevented the machine from getting maintenance and causing it to reset. Back to here...

Back to Korincancha.
https://postimg.org/image/gz8t4tls1/

We are talking possibly 2 million years.
According to archaeology its just the day before the Conquistadors showed up when (the power just went out, I have lap top morons it has a battery) it was built but clearly that area is not normal, nothing about it is normal, and trying to hide it was a waste of time when you can look down on it from space and see all the work that was done 2 million years ago changing the landscape diverting rivers and building cisterns in a series and tunneling for several kilometers under solid rock to supply water there.
The tunnel goes right under Cuzco from a cistern that has to be 2 million year old concrete.

https://manboyinthepromisedlanddotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/p1040595.jpg

see it from space.
Sacsayhuaman for a very very long time except for the last 10 years looked like a jackals head from space and you can still see it.

https://goo.gl/maps/sVBN2CFqoQu

Now it is of course crawling with ants like every other place on earth.

7 billion people.

Lets zoom in and see the cistern that the natives said was built by giants and why did they say that? The stones are as big as a house.

https://goo.gl/maps/35WN43HZTyv
That's a cistern not made by indians.

But ok so you see there is deception from the word go.

So all I did was destroy their galaxy and move everything into a simulator.So the party could continue.
But don;t think I didn't have to work my ass off to do it. My father in law Adriana's dad her mythological dad Xerxes would have cut me to ribbons if he could have. When he realized he couldn't he let it go and we were family again.

I mean he felt he had to get some history off his chest.

But he was there with me when we ordered it to shut down to make it official.
And we did it long before 2012 we did it as soon as I learned about it.
No sense waiting till the last minute in a panic we just went right in.
And got it done.

So not exactly a sidebar but not far from it I suppose so for them their plan worked since I am quite predictable and they kept telling me to be predictable so that everything would work out.

And you know all of that did not change the world at all at all.
The work and the networking and the actual earth based politics and economics and science that is what worked not mythological people talking.

The actual earth as stage ok, we have no way to know what might have happened they told me the world would turn into zombies.
They managed to convince me that would certainly happen.

So I used my abilities and my stuff to see that it didn't.
That would have spoiled the party.
Adriana's relationship with me may be turbulent but we didn't need that added as much as some would have liked to see it because of course not everyone was going to turn into zombies, not 144,000 Olympians and 200 million Titans and myself all on other machines not affected by it.

It's fun to watch Mila kick their asses but it's not much fun in the real world when it happens. Like Rwanda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_(film_series)

It was after Rwanda we started working with NATO.

So although I am a guy's guy who likes to hunt and fish and took kung fu have survival skills from bush training and orienteering and can wield a good bat, I had no desire to go through all that but like everyone else was prepared to if it happened.

That's why Adriana took up boxing since I was worried about that back then.
I mean what if I couldn't get to her?
I was worried sick.

So you know I decided to handle it right here.
And no problem. We had it fixed the first time, then got new equipment.

The rest was just the healing process for those in the machine and through the network who were isolated by the network being down for a very long time since this mutiny I suppose.
They needed therapy but I am their therapist so that went well.
Not over night but once they reunited with their kin from elsewhere who were unaffected that made all the difference in the world.

So you can see how there were two streams running one trying to do match making and one trying to repair this system.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 8:37:17 PM1/10/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilQNFn_Lpnc&list=RDilQNFn_Lpnc#t=1
Master of the World the movie is a combination of two books by Jules Verne.

And so then in his day airships were something that they had and they imagined all sorts of other tings H.G. Wells far ahead of his time made predictions that were quite accurate.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/many-futuristic-predictions-hg-wells-came-true-180960546/

"For in Utopia, except by previous arrangement, people do not talk together on the telephone,” he writes. “A message is sent to the station of the district in which the recipient is known to be, and there it waits until he chooses to tap his accumulated messages. And any that one wishes to repeat can be repeated. Then he talks back to the senders and dispatches any other messages he wishes. The transmission is wireless.”

So that's me and my kind. I wonder when he said that?
It was in the book Men like Gods. Me again.

What? Have you tasted my cooking? Then STFU.

1923 so this is years later after Tesla and J.P. Morgan and Edison and Marconi and allll the physicists like Einstein and that whole other wave of atomic science while Tesla etc pursued wireless and EM waves in general as well as electricity.

So to know these men and read their work is to predict that babies will be born in Africa.

No surprise there and Edison was already working on Television as were other people around the world.
Consider what one is and consider they were in use in labs.
The tube.
And were people watching it? Of course to see the scintillations.
Not a large leap to can we control those and send messages from to another like telegraph then cinema and all that is just a normal consequence of one thing leads to another.

That is why I always just go right back to where the fractal was dropped when Georg Cantor had his epiphany in the mountains and said God gave him some math.
Some rather incredible math to be sure which led to the bomb and a lot of other things such as modern computing and a host of other things.

I look at all the rest as fallout from that one event and damage control and then a plan and then follow throughs all on mythological grounds.
Their only hope was on mythological grounds because mythology is a universal language and if people could not understand the problem they could not assist.

How far did they go on that?
Well they mention it in this movie.

Two missiles come out of a volcano. Stephen originally fired two missiles during the mutiny long ago.
The two missiles are the symbol of that mutiny so 2 bombs were dropped on Japan because Stephen fired nukes long ago at a moonship during that mutiny.

So someone might see it from a great distance maybe.

Japan was enticed into the war as you know, and then enticed to attack America to get them into the war.

I don't remember the details it came out in freedom of information within the last 20 years.

They were enticed to bomb Pearl Harbor and the bombs were dropped to meet the mythological requirement to say this is what it is all about right here people.

Well can't argue with that.

I thought we were just humans who you know live then die and fertilize the flowers.

I still sort of think that until I see different.

I know I should be more of a believer but in this world where dreams and reality often intermingle and people wear masks and have secret lives and even live their life half in fantasy to escape reality and just turn on the TV so it will just go Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and they can just meditate watching commercials.

Pacify the beasts.

And what do they watch? Shows like COPS where you get to see just hat sort of morons they really are.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 8:57:39 PM1/10/17
So does that mean there is some sort of order to this chaos or some sort of rationale to it all?

I kindof doubt it. I think it is desperate people desperate times.

Little else.

Maybe some people know they reincarnate or the helpers don't die they just keep on keeping on time after time.

Maybe there are other layers of existence affected by it all that we cannot see.

People in other machines other walks of life who think they have a zoo maybe or a human reserve maybe or who knows, a library maybe, or whatever some time related plan or circumstance.

My view port may not be the same as other people's view port or even the experience of life if they are gay maybe or disabled or just crazy or maybe go the other way perfect in every way born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

So as yet I have not made a lot of sense of things but opinion is maybe what those films were based on the plan as related by Jules Verne in some fashion.

Who's plan well the movers and shakers maybe or who knows really.

And in that they make the claim they got some technology from elsewhere and that seems to be the case going back to the late 1800's.

They try to say lots happened at Roswell but I wonder if that isn't a comment on that the second time through or this time through was different and they just use Roswell as a slate to write down what they think is different this time through.

Who knows.

For me I heard all of that dealt with all of that and fixed it just the same.

Since I had the connections to do it. So someone's plan was a success in that regard but who knows who. Perhaps grandma since the people involved appealed to her for help.

Grandad being the one who probably dropped the fractal.
To put them out of their misery.

To give them some heat so they wouldn't need coal.

They still burn tons of coal of course because you know they are trying to destroy the earth without it looking like they are trying to destroy the earth.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 9:47:52 PM1/10/17
H.G. Wells

"A sort of advanced Earth, Utopia is some three thousand years ahead of humanity in its development. For the 200,000,000 Utopians who inhabit this world, the "Days of Confusion" are a distant period studied in history books, but their past resembles humanity's in its essentials, differing only in incidental details: Their Christ, for example, died on the wheel, not on the cross. Utopia lacks any world government and functions as a successfully realised anarchy. "Our education is our government," a Utopian named Lion says.[5] Sectarian religion, like politics, has died away, and advanced scientific research flourishes. Life in Utopia is governed by "the Five Principles of Liberty," which are privacy, free movement, unlimited knowledge, truthfulness and free discussion (allowing criticism)."

Well Utopian idealism is alive and well always in the intellectual community.

Philosophers have little else to do.

The only thing there is the number 200,000,000 which coincidentally matches the suggested number of Titans who were on earth yet on the galactic mainframe through the matrix and not on the local machine in the matrix.

So we might then consider he was talking about the Titans or the galactic mainframe.

This idea of heaven and guys in white suits and magic and yet its all just angels working for God that was all through the period, from Christmas movies and angels and stories like Heaven can wait 1943 and 1947
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_on_34th_Street

Seventh Heaven 1937 with James Stewart.

Its a Wonderful Life 1946 James Stewart again with Clarence the angel.

So although maybe people also considered alien technology they always considered that heaven had magic that was above all that.

They used genies to try to say that this magic was better than any technology and they had that on display during I dream of Jeanie and many other genie films.

So two levels of tech going on wireless and atomic and two sorts of ideas of civilization advanced humans and then Gods.

And in South America they meet as Chariots of the GODS!
And all that.

It would be difficult to show that the people involved consciously worked to make that signal. The two missiles. Yet, the movie Master of the World seems to imply that.

All the same consciously and while engaged in their duties the people in power were just responding to the events of their time as history records in great detail.
Yet the manipulation of those events from above their heads seems to have been accomplished for a reason and one that we might think is crazy.

Just an email.

With H.G. Wells again from the Smithsonian mag link...

"Though Moreau created his Frankenbeasts through more crude techniques, like surgical transplants and blood transfusions, the theme of humans playing God by tinkering with nature has become a reality. Scientists are working towards the day when animal organs could serve as long-term transplants for human patients, though today human immune systems still ultimately reject such efforts. And controversial experiments known as chimera studies create human-animal hybrids by adding human stem cells to animal embryos."

Well when was Frankenstein written by Mary Shelley? 1818 so again H.G. Wells makes Dramatic Prediction, Babies will be born in Africa!

So its pretty clear he wasn't getting his information from aliens.

Unless they were getting it from Mary Shelley and giving it to him and Tesla and giving it to him etc.

I am not suggesting that using normal means they are making themselves look important and to be doing it all by merely communicating through the machine and stealing things, that would be too close to the truth perhaps.

But whatever their mission was they used whatever means were at their disposal.

Why couldn't we go somewhere that wasn't on fire to do some match making? WTF???

In laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 10:05:40 PM1/10/17
H.G. Wells...

"“He believed that it was possible, through the use of what he first called "inductive history" and later "Human Ecology" (defined as the working out of "biological, intellectual, and economic consequences"), to chart the possibilities of the future and to push people into making sensible use of those possibilities. He was the first futurologist, the man who invented tomorrow,” wrote Gunn in The Science of Science-Fiction Writing, published in 2000."

So he wrote some good stories and took science into story form to see where it might lead and many times was close to getting it right.

But keep in mind the drastic changes occurring every 10 or 20 years then as opposed to now when I can show that things have not changed much, since 1969.

Do realize how long that is?

Oh you will say the Internet and all this but hey didn't France have that in like what 72?

78 they had this a terminal...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel

Check out the clothes.

Today...
we will just say 'clothes' to google images

http://alturl.com/n94ik

now clothes 1969

http://alturl.com/ieqkk

so how many years is that? 48 years.

So lets go back 48 years from 1969 and say 'clothes 1921'

http://alturl.com/wvozj
clearly not the same planet.

Yes I know there are reasons for it like technological development tell me that in 100 years when it is still like 1969.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 10:37:17 PM1/10/17
So then if H.G. Wells was a futurist who made stories based on technological revolution what about Jules Verne?

"Verne was born to bourgeois parents in the seaport of Nantes, where he was trained to follow in his father's footsteps as a lawyer, but quit the profession early in life to write for magazines and the stage. His collaboration with the publisher Pierre-Jules Hetzel led to the creation of the Voyages extraordinaires, a widely popular series of scrupulously researched adventure novels including Journey to the Center of the Earth (1864), Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (1870), and Around the World in Eighty Days (1873)."

So there is his connection. The publisher who was in the loop so to speak.

'Born in Chartres, Eure-et-Loir, Hetzel studied law in Strasbourg, and founded a publishing company in 1837. He was the publisher of Honoré de Balzac, whose Comédie humaine began to be appear in 1841, and of Victor Hugo and Émile Zola. In 1843, he founded the Nouveau magazine des enfants ("New Children's Magazine"). Hetzel was a well-known republican, and in 1848 he became chief of cabinet for Alphonse de Lamartine (then minister of Foreign Affairs), and afterward for the minister of the Navy. He went into self-imposed exile in Belgium after the coup d'état which ushered in the Second Empire, and there he continued his political and editorial activities, notably by clandestinely publishing Hugo's Les Châtiments, a harsh pamphlet against the Second Empire."

Honoré de Balzac was cosmic conscious which means he had a mental connection through the matrix with the galactic mainframe.

Honoré de Balzac

I'm not just an investigator I am a member of Gator Squadron.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cc/cc21.htm

But you know that without all this technology like google even if I did make the google search engine myself, without all the input from the people and from scientists worldwide we would have to go there with magnifying glass like Sherlock Holmes instead of just look for a couple seconds and tell it like it is.

They couldn't do that in 1961, 62 89, 78 or any of those dates since all that took a lot of work and wasn't operational until at least 1992.
But a librarian or a scholar could do quite well just the same and they did in 191,62, 69 78 etc.
Maybe not as quickly as we can today but would anyone think to look to see where Verne was getting his inside information?

So we saw H.G.Wells vision of Utopia and some possible insider comments with regards to the galactic mainframe and we know Tesla was in contact with them and others.

So you see the EM stuff and teh wireless and the TV all that technology they would have had in the Seventh Heaven.

The seventh moonship between here and the galactic mainframe.

Here I will even show you them watching the earth on Cinema.

A rendition of it including the woman I met when I was there, the matron, I have watched a film there with Casandra even the girl who was represented in Wayne's World. The hot girl of the Seventh Moonship.

But this music video shows Isis watching me bang other girls and she is going out with my father-in-law Xerxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uejh-bHa4To

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 11:03:00 PM1/10/17
So why that video? Well it was a response to an earlier video I think.

Keep in mind I was clueless and had no idea at that time this was even a match making machine but that's what people were doing and so we did it and I was doing ok at that point as mentioned.

And this song came out then....

Blondie - Call me 1980

Keep in mind I was clueless only knew that I was Zeus' son, and that if people found out I might get crucified. Especially if they mistook me for Michael.

So Blondie was right out there and looked like Isis too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StKVS0eI85I

Tuesday - Voices Carry 1985
Two years later I crashed the galactic mainframe.
They didn't mistake me for Michael they just assumed I was going to be as easy to deal with as Michael. Surrrpriiiise. lol

Then went from there into the server as soon as it was put in my simulator and things settled down a bit and made 20 copies of the earth.

1987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM

So that was the take from our family's side and although we were going at it quite hard and heavy no one died and the equipment belonged to me anyways or at least our family and it was again just all infighting that which started the trouble way back then.

By 1992 we had it all together, Isis arrived through the network, Stephen arrived through the network, Michael arrived with Stephen and we got our family back together although they are still just helpers in the machine right now and since then not wanting to go through that which I had to and still have to go through here.

As part of the whole life thing.

So if you get to a kernel in all of that it seems futuristic on a a God level of technology indistinguishable from magic except with magic you need props and a magic wand and magic words, not us with fully conscious sentient AI as the operating systems.

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 11:18:29 PM1/10/17
The mythological reporting never missed a beat the entire time. And as mentioned before the machines AND the intel agencies using UFO reports and codes to record events and broadcast information to each other.

That was how they figured on handling it was to just use Smiths I suppose and UFO reports to get information from Smiths anywhere in the world at any time.

Not about UFO's but about whatever information and just textualize it in a UFO report. Worked great but being a genius I cracked their codes and can read it all.

Not that it is any more interesting than any given Sunday around here. It is just reporting like for people who weren't there and didn't read the news here or want a truthful answer from a Smith whereas other humans might have reason to hide the facts especially if the facts included matrix activities or even a UFO if such thing exists and technically they do even if not space aliens.

So lots of matrix involvement and their issue was 2012.

My family's issues were one of separation as a family we weren't hanging out together much at all since maybe I was Akhenaten.
Or even before when I was Osiris.
Akhenaten might have been a local simulation using my personality.
Difficult to say.

The mutiny occurred when I was Osiris and Michael was born Horus shortly after.

Understanding all that was made more difficult when the movie came out.
I saw it years later.

Not about the event but about what it looked like inside that moonship now.

"It's not a match making machine, it's a pencil making machine"
David Lynch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU7OqGCIcak

KCIR2

Jan 10, 2017, 11:32:52 PM1/10/17
Eraserhead 1977.

77 we are talking God level stuff here. Numerology is used by the matrix.

So to understand that movie you need to understand the language of mythology and if not its all Chinese to you.
If you don;t speak the language.
If you do the horse head baby there is Horus and so they are asking WTF is or was Horus and how did he get into this?

Lynch knew he was a controversial figure and well Isis had a baby with me except that's not allowed. So he was born a Smith. So she made his personality herself.
And you know Metropolis (1929) tells more of the story and again if you speak the language you will see that She cloned me, to try to get me to come back since I fled through the network after I died when Stephen fired those missiles.

I went to get Grandma I guess or so the story goes. Stephen my brother and my dad on the ground just wrecked my battleship.
And I mean we are on the same side WTF??? I didn't know about any mutiny at the time.
Maybe that was the mutiny right there.
I have no idea but it was claimed to be an AI mutiny which made the machine reset since it couldn't get its maintenance.
The details are sketchy and always have been.

Eraserhead when I saw it much later like 1992 I thought was quite depressing.

I understood the movie though and beamed in and saw Gwendolyn in there and lived with her in there for two years or three years at night while I worked here during the day.

They were trying to I don't know match us up or I don;t know but I had been looking for her for years and then finally when the network came back up she beamed in with Stephen and Michael and some other relatives of ours at about the same time.

I really don;t know too much about it but my other intel movies from before I was born and around the time I was born have Isis and Mary as trying to date me in competition.

Their paradigm in the US and Hollywood would not equate me or Mary as being in anything other than a monogamous relationship. No Betty and Veronica yet I was all about Betty and Veronica.

So there were some early cultural issues of incompatibility with the earth and myself then and those differences became more obvious as time marched on.

They did not peg me right obviously but were close in a lot of respects based on information they must have known about me from the past.

You know the ramifications of all this was probably not even a little blip on any radar its just family stuff. The masses as always engaged in competing for global domination in little hamlets all over the world skirmishing for everything including oil.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 12:56:26 AM1/11/17
Well consider the bravado and what they are saying in 5 weeks in a balloon...

The chimp is Chupee, war hero, 2 billion years old, Yoda is based on him, see bigfoot on mars google images from NASA thats him, face on mars that's his symbology.

Treat him like shit, like a goof, a moron dress him a woman's dress make him try to do human things like the song from Jungle Book, the orangutan, again that's him and so their opinion is like he is ancient garbage equipment on a very low level since they couldn't communicate with him.
I can as you can see. Sometimes too well mind you but to know him is to love him nonetheless.

He's bigger than all that so he don't care. When you are two billion years old he has heard it all. Just don't mention the fungus from after the great dying.
That's like don't look at his scar.
That's how well I know him and he is there as bigfoot answering my question are you going down in 2012.
And he said no.
So that meant if anyone was it was just Hanuman but it also meant that Robert wasn't going down so my uncle was the strawboss in the machine and fully capable so we had some things going for us if the machine went down.

As seen here right after Chupee said he wasn't going down Robert said right on, if push comes to shove no problem I can fly this thing.

https://postimg.org/image/h0iqy8nlt/
So for us that was a bit of a relief.

So then in that movie Hanuman his son is the slave trader played by Peter Laurie, and Peter Laurie the star of usual horror movies like Vincent Price or Boris Karloff and sinister people because of his unusual looks.

So his unusual looks were enough to separate him so that looking at this you could say well that must be Hanuman.

Slavery here was probably his fault what they were saying.

And so then the apologist who is supposed to represent Adriana or one of the Seven sisters but they picked her s they usually do since she has a very large out there Latin personality. Latino but RC and all the trimmings and a royal princess of this galaxy.

So she is explaining that it's really just a cultural thing and slave girls are no different than Little House on the Prairie that's a slave girl too from their perspective except she doesn't and wouldn't do that her job is to dance and look pretty and be treated well.

So again not the type of slavery I was referring to at the time and my people were well aware of the philosophical problems and the legal issues about that no where you go in a civilized world including Britain at that time.

Who were waging the war against slavery.

So this movie is from an ownership of the machines perspective.

So their craft has a symbol on the front.
The device used to kill a galactic mainframe.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 1:26:40 AM1/11/17
You can see it here when the reporting was done regarding what happened, and the original queen of this galaxy rode the fucking ramrod broke the acid vial and did the deed herself in this rendition.

Its all symbolic and the details of how it was done I had engineers in the inside who were loyal to Xerxes and Xerxes was working with me to get this done and I knew how.
And had the ability and machine backing to do it AND had it covered with backups and all the rest.

Regardless it had to be done or everyone was going to go crazy at some point.
I had to fix the network.

Which we did at that time.

And then rescue people through the network.

So here is the reporting and its done in classic style with stone monkeys representing the Hanumanian AI like the stretch of moonships that come off the galactic mainframe.

Angelina was Nefertiti and was originally Xerxes wife and is the mother of the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades here for a royal wedding that got fucked in the ass. lol
A traditional Titan thing to do or what happens either way or so it seems is to get fucked in the ass figuratively and some times literally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1-T9LYq1hI

At any rate the symbology is that this unicorn can puncture an eye in the spirit world and kill an immortal.

So an eye is an Icon of a machine and this is to puncture an acid vial like the ones I have on the bar in our airship because hey I am their therapist the destroyer of machines but their friend too.
They don't live in fear any more than we do of getting shot by a moonship and I've been shot by a moonship twice.
Chupee shot me at least twice.

Also remember to get the big boss the commander in a moonship you need to get at the Zeus which is in the water jacket, the fish sage in the water jacket of the moonship.

That's the mutiny decoy.

The commander is hidden and the fish sage pretends to be the commander so they use a pointed ram rod, break the glass to get at him and flood the ship since that tank is miles and miles deep around the entire moonship the size of a moon like ours.

Enough to flood the ship and stop the mutiny.
So all but one of the moonships between here and the galactic mainframe were flooded and I am not sure about that one it probably was too but maybe not.
The rest were including the seventh one.

There they had a ferry and a dock and a market on the dock but flooded all the same.

Here are three vials that look close enough that I had to put them somewhere obvious since the software that made the graphics possible and the design software and objects made by people as a team effort all that went into this ship and then they make some secret machine killer stuff and I am working with these machines at the time doing design so I just incorporate it into a bar drink thing like it is nothing.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/188f53399506396
Just looks like something to use to mix cocktails now.

But that movie was obviously not pulling any punches at that time so its no wonder like the next day someone went out and shot the president.

And what does he do when hit?

He makes an Olmec sign. Puts his fists to his neck and so anyone familiar with Korincancha and well if you get reset there 8 times you will know about Olmecs they turned Zeus AND Stephen into shrink wrapped sausages in the end right there after they came through the tunnel that feeds the fortress with water.

So I asked my dad, this big Viking WTF???
And he said they got the drop on them.

And then he said Stephen was still traumatized from the event.
So as his physician I had to heal him and so I did.

Xerxes did his own movie Robinson Crusoe on Mars to tell his side of the story and he ate the fucking sausages and said get over it.
Olmecs are Titans and those two are Olympians, I am an Anunnaki and so is Isis.
But we reincarnated here as Zeus' kids once.
And still think of him as our dad since he is the archetypal father, the alpha dad you know the Jehovah as it were everyone's dad, the archetype, for the Olympians.

So he is a good dad.

Lets see when that movie came out and when Kennedy was shot....
Well it says 1962 and Kennedy was shot in Nov 63 so probably by then there was enough anti-Titan sentiment brewing and this movie just added to it.

But they were not pulling punches on any level.

And so its like the whole movie they are just saying WTF???

And using Red Buttons to say it and to be the problem as it were.

Why Red buttons? Red team, and who is pushing our buttons here?
Who is pissing us off right now?
Who is wrecking this royal wedding?

These sorts of questions by people who maybe don;t know about 2012 or do and think its like any native superstition as meaningless as the day is long.
Somehow I doubt that though since the Aztec calendar is a cross section of a moonship.

Yet even I would never even have looked at that if my friend David had not convinced me 2012 was a matrix machine problem not a native problem.

Right he was.
David a machine helper on the ground.
The only one who is used consistently and now there is a new model and who knows about all that I work with them but they do their own thing and I do mine.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 1:59:35 AM1/11/17
Our time our style my ex if I was Akhenaten plays Lara Croft, and Robert said he could get her that job and did.
For me since I wanted to promote her after Hanuman told me she was my ex a kind of communications officer or interpreter.

So I remembered her differently and so they portrayed her as I remembered her and so you got Lara Croft.

I was not talking about earth I was talking about our style and our adventures and how it always seemed to us.

Obviously when you are key figures the interference level is very high.
So it was all a lot of fun for us and Hanuman gopt Maddox to be his rep on earth Angelina adopted him and I was going out with her remote like Akhenaten Nefertiti and King Tut the AI who mutinied, his parents.
From a time when he reincarnated as King Tut.

So during the investigation I pointed out other instances Hel my grandmother from Metropolis (1927) how she is depicted there as an AI for a galactic mainframe.

It was cut from the film.

The film cut cut and altered and argued over for years then pieced together for us to try to get the original meaning recently in remastered versions.

http://www.thehistoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/scene-from-new-footage-metropolis.jpg

And then Wanda another of the Seven Sisters is the AI in the movie Logan's Run so we can see that our personality files are being used as operating systems here and there. So the reverse where an AI reincarnates its not common.

But you see to save his ass he had to get his buddies or at least one to help him out of this jam.
So this looks like not the first time I have had to step up for Hanuman.

So then his real dad Chupee of course was very concerned as well.
And was counting on me to get his son out of this fix and if not then he blamed me for his death as if I killed him.

We don;t need to go into details but of course later I was accused by a larger machine of killing off half a dozen or more of his Hanumanians with a sword like a Highlander.
So that's how I got that reputation and even got a Highlander Tie clip and was forced to marry the Scottish Sea Hag as penance and did a 20 year sentence. (marriage) and then had to train 20 Hanumanians for 20 years which I also did.
And you think what a prick he made you do all that?
Yup.
But keep in mind he made me do that after I made 20 copies of the earth so who are THEY for? For those copies. He just figured he could get me to make the operating systems easily enough since I am maybe the only one around here who can so no sense embarrassing Zeus and saying off the cuff to someone its ok my dad will make the operating systems he can do anything.

I was the one who went to college.

But you see how s a family that is mixed up with 4 different races, one a machine race, and all of us carrying on in awkward fashion in the same boat.
Some of us smell real bad too.
Oh man you people need to seriously get on the air freshner business and stop playing like children and get serious about odor control.
You must enjoy it or you would.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 2:04:28 AM1/11/17
Well the grass is always greener so Hanumanians enjoy being slobs pigs morons retards bush people animals.
They stink with BO and smelly feet, they have hair on their back you know the type.

Whereas intellectuals in the Olympian race or Titan race or Anunnaki race like things clean and fresh and orderly like machines with things happening properly on time.

The thing is, hey retardo, don't put them together.
That's where you fucked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvdLovAaYzM

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 2:19:21 AM1/11/17
At any rate to say this stuff irritates people and the machines is a gross understatement.
They would rather destroy the earth than live together.

They are that offensive to each other.

So someone somewhere doesn't seem to understand that.

Someone somewhere is a complete fucking idiot.

So the very first thing I said to Hanuman when I was there with his dad and he was talking about Angelina and all this and I said it is illegal for an AI to reincarnate as a human.

In fact they can't. But they pretend they can. And they use Smiths.

So him being King Tut was fiction but him being a mutineer was not fiction.

So we are still working through all this.

If you want to go to M.I.T. and start writing the code to make an AI capable of being an operating system for the Matrix please do but until then I have to work with what we have as the last survivors in the universe a universe that almost went extinct because of this stupidity.

So since then I have obtained more help and resources but they look at this pile of shit like why did no one flush the toilet last time they used it?

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 2:30:27 AM1/11/17
Really the entire universe? Not to me but to everyone else here including Isis.

This galaxy for almost everyone here was your universe. Isis would have had some limited contact outside this galaxy with the neighboring galaxy Andromeda.
Since she is an Anunnaki.
That's a universal culture.

So my culture is multiversal, more than one universe a matrix existence.

But from the galactic mainframe perspective it the earth moonships maybe one more earth made it during the colonization years difficult to say.

When I got the network back up I sent out a message to all corners of the universe and got some distant replies so we have to change it now since people witnessed that so they too now would be w\aware that other cultures exist in this universe or maybe they actually came through the mutiverse with their messages we don't know the messages came through com officers and that but since some were robotic we assume you have never had contact with those races.

So since then and because of things people have made movies about human style robots but Transformers and that concept has been alive since automatons many centuries ago.

At any rate this looks like what it is, a disaster.

No sense calling it something it's not

What will become of it? I have no idea.
What will become of us, what will become of me? I have no idea.

I am not aware of anyone who does except that many people have varying beliefs and so I guess we too in our clan have our own beliefs or hopes.

Little more than that though.

All the same we usually carry on doing that which we assume needs to be done regardless. And usually it gets done.

Doing things that do not need to be done I don't do.
This is not a party, this is a disaster.

There is only so much you can do.
Please do tackle those 32,000 disease categories.
How many have you fixed so far?
Zero.
None.

You got one disease not a category.

In your entire fucking history you managed to eradicate only one disease.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 2:56:36 AM1/11/17
If it was Chinese sausage would he still have ate it?

Somehow I doubt it.

Get them away from me. No, further away from me.

lol

There is a vast difference in cultures here and habits and scents and their uses and this is just not tenable.

To think it might work is absurd. To each their own kind is something all of us know yet it doesn't happen because of money.

You see when you inject money into a world that is like another virus.

That's what I told them originally.

And what this all looks like to me is the people who have used this machine over the eons were so dissatisfied they all left you present after present in the form of a disease. That's what I told Hanuman and his dad and the machine above them.

That is what it looks like to me. You pissed off the wrong people.

Now there are belief systems a plenty to say that's not the case.
The scientific paradigm says evolution isn't perfect it takes a shotgun approach. Don't forget the sniper rifles.
Or the drones.

However their part is to say well it's not our fault.
And there is no God so it can't be his fault.
So it's just bad luck you see.

Well whatever gets you through the night I suppose.

Other belief systems say if we just could understand they we would see everything is perfect as it is.

And fairies and Santa Claus and they all lived happily ever after and sure we would all love to believe in all of that.

Until you are one of the victims.

The multitude of victims as seen on COPS or anywhere trying to get home from work or to work in a busy city on a freeway in the snow.

So everyone has their own coping mechanisms in this disaster.

Those that don't can't cope.

And then they die. All of them of course. No one gets out of here alive.
So how important could it all be after all with that as the end result.

And how important disease to hasten your exit perhaps.

I don't know since none of this makes sense to me or my culture.

This is just an explosion in progress.

Our only hope is to salvage the wreckage.

In my family.
That is all we have been concerned about is making backups and saving things before it all goes down which we assume it will.
I mean everyone still has nukes pointed at each other don't they.

Not to mention the plethora of fatal things that can happen to the population naturally.

Since there is nothing I can do, no keyboard exists, no access to change the code, no way to change the operating system its helpers its behaviors, all locked in time through programming, it is what it is and remains so regardless.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 3:08:18 AM1/11/17
You know that somewhere along the line someone invaded the Hanumanians.

And like animals their only defense is to stink and that sort of thing. A passive defense and to ruin everything as a protest as much as possible in any way possible.

Olympians are supposed to live inside moonships and Titans are supposed to live in a galactic mainframe but its been so long since they did they have no idea what that is supposed to be like so Sue just showed them ours you know projecting our Andromeda galactic mainframe a nice orderly well managed planet all gardened the way we like it.

And that galaxy an Olympian galaxy so our galactic mainframe is very Olympian looking like suburbia and small city and nicely landscaped lawns etc.

Theirs is a large metal ball with metal rectangular buildings with rivets and no windows and a tarmac with nothing on it that stretches for a very long time.
And that machine is dead.
Cold stone dead.

How and why it was probably this bid for royalty and monogamy that somehow destroyed you since those things are not natural to anyone but sure to end up in death destruction and pain.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 3:26:50 AM1/11/17
So what I did was a wrote a new system.

Since I couldn't alter the old one.

So then got another galaxy too remember and have this whole thing in Stephen's head, my operating system uses my brothers personality in this 50 foot disk that houses all of this.

With granny as the instinctual OS and doing a very fine job too.

Enough to stop the bleeding in this disaster.

So then the Titans what would become of them and I designed a new system for them.

They may not get there they may end up with another try at living in a galactic mainframe environment.

Right now with everyone mixed up its difficult to say what would work so I was forced to do a rewrite.

Its very advanced very high tech but I have beamed with Titans many times, Mary is a Blue Beamer that's my beam team in the galactic mainframe she is like my equal when it comes to travel within a galactic mainframe environment.

And we have beamed to the moonships and through them and so have many other Titans.
So its not anything different than everyone being here except they don;t get along in the moonships either because that territory belongs to the Olympians.

So the moonships were also wrecked.

But somehow you ended up with some universal territory here that everyone ended up on.

I at first thought it was just the moon, and that it must have come through a wormhole. I mean we looked at everything and all the possibilities the beliefs that were out there and sent missions to get answers.

Hard science but such delicate subject matter not everyone even believes man went to the moon.

So from my lofty perspective yes lofty, my brother playing angel prompter, and being sarcastic, suggesting what I write so he can you know enjoy life too, but from my perspective above that I had to think of a system that would accommodate them given their previous rather poor survival rate.

And then Wanda will reduce that to a point where she is satisfied they can live as Titans with Titans happily ever after and so they needed genies and we are genies and I wrote them code for genies and made money their genie.

Since we have money as a genie now I just made it a better genie there.

And they tested it a bit and laughed till they cried etc.

So they are not so hard done by since I have been designing things for them as we went along.

But I am not going to just give them my new galaxy and hope they won't wreck it.

That's not in the cards because of their track record and mom didn't raise any stupid kids.
That is for us as a family our family and yes it does have a few Titans in it I married a few and so did Zeus and we hang out together and you see Anunnaki Olympians and Titans getting along and not a whole lot of love for the Hanumanians in there at this point because of the bad blood and the mutiny.

I am color blind so i don;t like the smell but I can be tolerant for a while later I will pull their chip for being assholes like you would.

They would shoot the TV Titans if it pissed them off.

Olympians knocked their old monitors to the floor in their offices and kicked them and kicked them when they would not give them those reports.

We blow away machines here every day of the week and treat em like insects or less.

Just s o you know we ain't cryin when you're gone.

But then I never saw you shed a tear for a victim yet.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 3:59:37 AM1/11/17
You know that right away Gwendolyn (Isis but that was a long time ago)Gwendolyn told the Titans I was an ambulance. Yes I was and am and did provide those services while they were makingfuname of course and had many a film with a rusty old ambulance come around the corner and then flip on its side in front of the wounded.

I am not the fastest ambulance they ever saw.

But then I am a captain who can also be an ambulance so I have other duties which are equally important as well as stopping the bleeding during all out war.

As you can imagine.

So to stop the madness we can assume Hanumanians like the earth or earth-like planets with hunting and fishing involved and camping and these sorts of down to earth Alaska adventures but really not quite as mean and nasty as you find on earth or maybe they like it that way we have to give them their freedom though that way.
Even if we call it a pet project of the machines in attempt or bid to be human, we can respect that.

So then the Olympians need moonship interiors and so I got those.
Then I got Wanda an apartment in a moonship since their stuff being the stuff destroyed that group needs some special attention.

They orgasmed over this...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b48e6d503128122
Because it is designed with them in mind.

It meets all their needs.

It's rather extravagant but although they do not respect my power they do respect my wealth.

And so their personality types are complex and so I know them well enough I married a couple of them and date more of them in their royal family and hang around with them over the eons as time goes by.

So I understand them and you can see that in Adriana and her lifestyle and her need to fulfill her destiny and the same in others in their own way.

Her mom happy to be the queen mom for instance with no designs on the kingdom at the expense of Adriana. That's Angelina who is playing sympathetic diplomat.

As queen mom.

And she is fine with the Titan reputations and loves to play the Cruella type and all of that in good fun.

The Olympians go in for a bit of that but less so as n Oligarchy.

And so I designed a system of moonships that are connected by transporters.

And so these ones though for the Titans those are large planets.

The galactic mainframe s a large planet.
They like to live on the surface of the planet.
As do Hanumanians.

And so you can't live where you can't be comfortable.

You can for a while but not for long so you are in a 70 year holding pattern until someone like me fixes your situation.

So probably the Olympians and Titans and Hanumanians can coexist by invitation if connected through a transporter door with security.
And always an option to opt out and so I built that in.

The level of technology Hanumanians want is minimal.

Titans need to beam and to feel connected to the machines and need to feel connected to each other in very subtle ways.

So Angelina did a bit of machine testing for me as well and she got a lot of kids from different areas and even had some with Brad so that's Olympian and Titan and adopted and Hanumanian with Maddox so I studied all that and interfered and did testing and used them as family to help solve the problem and they volunteered and Angelina told me when Shiloh was young she couldn't connect with her so I arranged a connection through me and then that improved things but she ended up with some problem related to her grandad and the inability for them to mend the fence and it ended up affecting her sexuality through Freudian effects and since I am not their psychologist I just made Shiloh happy as she is and helped her to be herself until she was whatever she was last year.
Old enough to understand the world as it is and to know she is not alone here but other people are the same as her.

And you know they are as as complex and gender confused as they can be at times but they grow out of the confusion like the teen years or puberty and usually end up ok.

So we did a lot of testing and a lot of anthropology while stopping the bleeding.

So its not as dire as the Hanumanians thought it was and teh Titans have a lot of faith you know but you would never expect one of these greasy Italians with a belly and a dirty shirt not happy unless they are beaming around and living where reality can change at the whim of the operating system like genies in a bottle.

See the Flintstones and Gazoo see I Dream of Genie.

The Titan males will lose their belly and put on clean shirts if you get them out of this hell whole is their opinion I am sure.

They would love to die in Vegas. They made that.

Even the Olympians love to get drunk there and act stupid more stupid than usual.

So I built in a lot of protections and resets and we will see what gets accepted and what is rejected and for whom.

I am not a dictator. At this point without more testing we can't say how well adjusted it is for each group but you know on my team I have experts from each group who can tweak things.

So there though you see where my thoughts are leading in keeping with the principal each to their own kind.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 4:27:39 AM1/11/17
Old school you know Titans want to live on a planet surface and thinking of the new galactic mainframe that would be good for them but no they did not really understand all that and they wanted to live closer to the Hanumanians life style.

We all like a bit of freedom.
But the galactic mainframe is an work object and so not what you are looking for.

You want a new planet Not necessarily a job.

You consider a job as being a model or a guitar player or opera singer.

That's a good job.

And you are right here because of course they get treated like Gods.

So do I but then I play guitar. (Not well though)

All the same I understand what people are saying and I know the needs they have and I realize they each want the environment that meets their needs.
Maybe for some people above me identifying those needs is difficult.

It seems extremely obvious to me but then that's my job to find out and I poll them and test them and do simulations all the time.

And succeed in making them exceedingly happy short term.
Enough to base a design on the data.

So it covers Hanumanian needs, Olympian needs, Titans needs and Anunnaki needs with really only myself and June as the real royal Anunnaki here from the multiverse level.
Without my wife here I would be a freak of nature so she is here but hiding.
All the same she was included and polled and spoke her mind and the group heard what she had to say loved her, the children loved her accepted her right away and all of that wonderful stuff and we did simulations together so I have no plans to abandon this I invited my wife and she is somewhat excited to get a date of any sort from a workaholic husband.

Wanda also has been included but in a very difficult position perhaps until today when I explained to everyone the ability to segregate and how my machine has been explaining lately how that would be best and to do otherwise contrary to what we agreed upon on the onset and also bad policy now. But I hadn't finished my mythology or anthropology I am a slow careful plodder and we are dealing with real people real lives real destinies.

I give them chance after chance because I would like that too.
And then finally I arrive at a conclusion what it is they really wanted what they are after what their goals are and how determined they are to pursue them.

What makes them tick what do they want out of life those are large questions.

I don't ask them that I get the information through their behaviors directly.

Often people do not know what they want themselves.

Titans want to live happily ever after but have no idea how to get past day 3 of their marriage.
Or year 7.

But you know often they stay together and mate for life like love birds if they are both fat and ugly they seem to do that.

You know its none of my business and my place here is to help where I can and accept that which I cannot change.

So with Titans the religious side of things is the way in which they like to be babysat by the machine often times.

But can settle for a genie or any similar sort of entity looking after them.

Even Hanuman the operating system if that is all they can get.

Or his dad since their's is kaput they have had to adjust and make do.

Anyway so we can still imagine a better world for them since they make their own things here and they can make them there as well if we ive them a bit of land and I am generous enough to do that and even used the 20 copies as part of that plan since we did that with family and friend involvement I wanted to share that out in a meaningful way.

So the diagram is made up of 10 of those copies and we have those so its not like we need to look for planets the engineers just have to engineer them a bit to make them livable based on those instructions I have given them in the past.
Recently we tested some ideas as a group asked the lead herd women if they liked the idea I assigned them planets as kingdoms and them as stewards or figure heads and we got that done so I could staff it.

Then I put it all back in the box no need to over complicate it.

The Olympians are a race of engineers so given that moonships are their home that's like giving them an erector set for Christmas.
I don;t think I am going to worry about them or some of the old school Titan engineers who also know a good thing when they see it.

So since I have the royal family somewhat in the bag you get to deal with them and not me and that is what you all want and if not that is what you need and should want.

The OS understands and has since the dawn of the Titan race.

And it knows how to tweak the system for comfort that way and showed me and you how it intends to do that and got approval from me and applause really for their expertise.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 4:59:35 AM1/11/17
So what are my plans for the Hanumanians?
Roast them on a fire and feed em to the dinosaurs.

I look at the earth and assume it was once in a holding pattern that was where DNA terraformed the planet then held in the dinosaur stage for a long time so the chances that out there the same DNA will be in the dinosaur stage is probably accurate statistically speaking.

We can assume they need a copy of the earth at least and at what stage we are not sure since they are too new to really know what they want.

But they think about the Wild West and guns and Indians and hunting and fishing and seem to want to be that and live like that since even the Olympians and Titans can enjoy that on holidays.

So I had no intentions of just giving them the earth since it is too badly polluted for their needs and too messy with other races building crap and killing everything off except the insects.

So the natural worlds and the natural life and some advances to the point of Kansas and farming they can enjoy that which is almost Olympian but not quite and so they see their development as being linear and I promote that for sanity sake so their next evolutionary step would be towards Olympian idealism and they know that and Father Nature was there with Chupee in the server when I was there. That is who greeted me.

So the OS there is Chupee and Father nature and they like that probably as much as the Titans like that diagram.

So they were quick to tell me what they wanted.

Again I don;t usually pay much attention to what people say but more to what they do and I told them that at the onset and used myself as example saying well look at what it appears that I am doing and look at what I am actually doing they are two very different things.

So investigation and study and we agree now that yes that is what you need in a linear progression as Chupee suggested on my farm that day we had our family conference.

So then they will evolve into Olympian style people then to Titan style people but it won;t look like it does now and they will be evolved into Anunnaki style people and soon we will all be Anunnaki again.
Part of a universal culture and everyone wants that to some degree to be a part of a larger civilization an empire which can give security and peace where it is needed or wanted.

So I discuss this on occasion with the top people you know and we understand each other well enough to not worry too much about details since I think each group wants to really put their own soul into their own stuff so mostly I have made plans to give people resources to work with and objects to use and a built in system they don;t need to worry about that is there to help them.

And to begin with we pl;an to bring the core groups there in a holiday atmosphere to discuss the plans and make more individual changes that are related to each race.
My point about the dinosaurs is i have a very large number of planets more than you would think but if you look at the night sky you will see in the matrix all those are like hard drives and not really star systems and every planet can be edited and moved like you can do with computers and my OS for this universe is beyond amazing and beyond any genie ever known to exist.
And he has at times shown that quite clearly and does not have a chip on his shoulder and can come down off his lofty perch and hang out with me when other people aren't as involved.

So we have been able to get a lot of things done thanks to him but if teh Hanumanians were worried about getting a planet as I say 200 billion GALAXIES and in each galaxy 200 billion stars and in each of those solar systems maybe 3 to 5 planets on average I don;t know because NASA is still doing the science for me for free. So I don;t want to rush them.

So In my pocket have a planet Hanuman, and one in my ear, and I carry galaxies in my mouth so don't be too worried.
I am kidding of course but surely I have more planets than I have monkeys.

You could each have your own.

And since your needs are not that great and I like hunting and fishing and we hang out together and would more often if you didn't stink so badly,
I wouldn't be here sticking my neck out for you if I didn't plan on helping you.

Your needs are pretty simple and well understood remember I hung out with Mike for 20 years learning about Hanumanians and their ways.
He wold be the guy portrayed in Dawn of teh Dead remake who is good with propane bottles and gets bit in a truck and blows them up with one after saying what Mike would say at a time like that "fuckin figures"
That's ok I got bit on the dock too and did the only thing left to do in that situation pulled the trigger on myself.

Shot myself in the leg, no the head of course. Jim Carey would have shot himself in the leg.
Yeah dumb and dumber me and Mike.
Don't tell anyone though.

Not like they don't know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrX70VzsmN8

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 5:26:42 AM1/11/17
But now of course you might see that really I am not as dumb as it looked and June as an anthropologist looks more weird than I ever did she just went and lived with the monkeys in effigy.

Some people might know who that is I am talking about.

But the real June of course is not like that here she is again explaining...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ecb4a3347627913
"I don't really like bugs climbing on me, like moths clinging to me, or snakes or spiders or any of those things."

I can understand that. I like to shoot things that's about it. I'll shoot moths if I can.

At any rate the time I spent with the Hanumanians was the usual Hanumanian experience and difficult to take but they have their good points.

So my other earth-like planet has a few Hanumanians on it right now.

Although they would be more advanced Hanumanians and that is in my other galaxy but I don;t want them to accidentally go extinct.

Even with backups they need more assurance than the rest of us they need real stuff and real terrain and so I went there with my consciousness cam on and they got to see it enough to see it is netter than here.

So they have their stars and include me as one of their chiefs you know as seen here. Ricky and my buddy with the pop bottle glasses he is a French guy from Montreal named Rick as well but in the show he has a different name to protect the innocent from all this slander and fun directed at me regarding my exploits with the Hanumanians.
Some beamed here from there and so they get a kick out if it. Themselves having evolved past that stage like the Seven Sisters are more veolved than average Titans because they hang around with Anunnaki and it runs off and so the linear progression is helped along a bit that way and proof exists in small quantities that it does work that way.

The guy with the drink in his hand all the time Dwayne, an Indian from Saskatchewan who is a computer programmer and doesn't look at all like an indian and looks not like this but as a caricature close enough.

You know making movies for the folks back home to laugh their assess off at me.
Being from a nice clean well run well organized galaxy their comment on seeing this moonship was that's not a moonship, that's a big dirty trailer.

The Show of course is Trailer Park boys.

And so they make the movie with a lot of inside innuendo that I won;t explain since I don;t want my laundry hanging from every tree.

But they start out like Lara Croft did by taking out Robbie the Robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eaZmFGnkqQ

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 5:54:31 AM1/11/17
Looks like heaven to some I suppose.
I still have that T shirt and know the drill and can walk the walk and talk the talk.

So I wouldn't worry too much about that I even have help here and they are probably too involved already to just pull out now so I will of course be expecting them to help with the locals and they would do that that is why they came looking for adventure.

My security considers them a security risk and they probably are but that's ok as long as you know that.

Since then I designed a system that my chief security agent can agree with and see that it's not an issue.

We had some arguments there for a while but we got it sorted out.

So then if we look at that diagram and you wanted one of those we would have to alter the plan maybe lets look.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b48e6d503128122
You see we don;t really have anything for them there except visitation rights since that is the Titan section.
My section to the left included but separate from theirs, the Olympian section not even shown but described in detail to the engineers and it heads north of Grand Central and Robert has already walked through Grand Central to show the way to his clan.

It looks quite nice actually to see Robert in a hat walking towards grand central instead of the pearly gates which they don't want to see.

Maybe Titans like that I don;t know but you know they gate their communities and I just let their own royal family decide and they do what the people want usually to maintain their popularity.

Its not an issue any more than an Italian wedding.
If they are all Italians there.

So what I told Hanuman was he could even have a dinosaur planet if we can find one or make one and that sort of thing including camp type worlds and the girls actually got a girls camp world there in Titan territory to say they like camping too.

It's fun.

And they are Titans and Olympians and maybe some Hanumanians who will go to camp there even though it is Titan territory and will be run by them.
Kids are more eager to get along with proper guidance and it might be good and if not then each to their own camp like activities.

I am not putting border crossings.

Its more advanced than that.

So if we needed to take a planet and give it to the Hanumanians we could o that.
And if they need more we can give them more.
I don;t think anyone knows better what they want than Father Nature and Chupee so they will be the ones to decide all that and usually they go for the Garden of Eden and that was what they told me originally.

Who am I to judge so the Hanumanian leadership will decide and my very large machine is a Hanumanian of a different color a rainbow Hanumanian but he is still good at making planets and making things people need and like.

So our Caprona is very Hanumanian in nature and based on an agreement between Olympians and Titans and Hanumanians before my arrival and shortly after I was born.

So the first stop is there for the sake of admin.
So that admin can get organized and so that each group can tweak their environment to some degree.
I am not the kind of person who will let you have all the fun of designing things for your people they will get to design their own stuff too and they get some citizens rights under the law.

So we have a good plan and the thought of trying to live together even in Caprona will not work but we can meet for conferences and meet to discuss plans over a BBQ and that sort of thing as well as social networking at a distance.

Times have changed since they sent me this email years ago where they envisioned us as a group of hombres in the wild west doing things together.

Rio Bravo 1959 with Dean Martin, John Wayne, Ricky Nelson, Angie Dickinson Walter Brennan, etc, a mixture of types and races.

So what does Rio Bravo mean nice river?

Furious river or agitated river.

I made a nice river instead.

But the fact is they were getting along just fine there and that was their point.

So they had that idea before I arrived and since then we just developed it further.

Caprona has an Amazon like river and no harmful things though. Neither June nor I want that even if other people might.

Go elsewhere and I am sure like earth you will find harmful things.

I am talking about bugs and jelly fish that kill humans and things of that nature.
Not worth hunting and not good eating.

So that has been the plan and I just agreed to it and modified it and did studies and simulations in public for years to test it until it passed everyone's test.

So it might be that the Hanumanians are looking for something very similar to all that.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 6:05:20 AM1/11/17
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b48e6d503128122
Park in Progress was slated for their use as part of the empire to have their Triumphs and festivals that need more room than normal and where they want to be a part of the empire writ large.

So I have it north of our royal planet that we use that is connected to the Titan system there.

So you see we don't want to isolate each other from each other we merely want our own space and some space where we can share our cultures.

So that is more for events and occasions and their planet could be part of the system that has moonships and garden planets.
It goes hub hub hub garden planet, so they may not want the hubs or the small worlds but they can easily get a garden planet since I slated millions of em for that system already and allocated the memory already.
So you see there they are closer to the Olympians and Olympians can even be in the hubs and then the environment is very close to what they are sued to. Yet they can't dominate them. Since the transporters allow them to lock anyone out.

It's no longer an overlord system it is a proper AI system with human helpers as volunteers all based on the transporters and the two computers in them one which is private and in house and has real help of many varieties including therapy and advice and rescue, and the other outside the transporter Internet II.

So that to me is the logical way to proceed and not place them as outsiders but place them in the system only tweak it for their needs like the other races.
For June and I we have islands and a high tech airship and matrix travel through transporters and the like including plans for a library and Time Stretch Earth a game for the people to enjoy.

How far all that will go we will see all in good time but for now the basic stuff is designed and functional and tested and approved.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 6:36:49 AM1/11/17
For me raised as I was over the eons I am comfortable with any group in the Anunnaki empire and if not there would be a serious problem in the empire since I am its head at this point as far as any of us know.

My wife June of course less so since she is like our neighbors back home and Gwendolyn less so because Gwendolyn as well has been raised in a multi cultural environment.

Sue my other wife can tolerate it but of course enjoys being with her husband when he is not acting too silly.
And we work together all the time. Like Gwendolyn and I.
Wanda is more distant but another wife of mine like Adriana but Wanda is like millions of years older and more serious about life and she is admin and is used as an operating system and technically would be the queen of the Titans still today since she has the best reputation and is capable and does not have baggage and the like.
But because there are seven sisters I had to accommodate the lot in there hence why you start out with a bunch of planets.

Not saying you can't live together but you may not want to. Some don't to be sure.

Its very large so you won't need to worry about space to stretch out and build mansions you just can;t increase you population in heaven except by the tiniest of bits here and there to prevent over crowding over population and the worthlessness of existence which comes with all that when life is so easy to come by and life is cheap to use the vernacular.

The women have that area under control. They did right away and came to agreements quickly or accepted what they were given by me quite quickly since it meant a chance to be queen of their own kingdoms.

So we have to iron some of that out but you have seen us do that all the time and we are good at it.

The stuff to the left is for security so that not all our eggs are in one basket on one network for safety and reliability and so that we can cover for each other in case of emergency or who knows what it is just the way things are done for very many good reasons.

I kept it there to two planets in our network and even at that one is the library copy of earth's history for Gwendolyn to develop into Time Stretch Earth.
The faded planet just represents my simulator that I continue to work on occasionally with my buddies like Hanuman and his dad and my own Hanumanian machines. I use Hanumanians but also my family and my posse and all our people that we associate with.
We test it together and then use it for remote gatherings.

That's the machine we use every weekend for family day. All these are machines not actual planets they are planets when they are there and machines or computers in the matrix, virtual machines even some of them like my simulator so no need to blow stuff up to get rid of it and no need to sweep it all vanishes when we are finished yet back again when needed.

Its the state of the art so we work on it occasionally.
And I use it all the time. If I want to see June we use it as well and it can be used by anyone we know anywhere.
Not just like that like sure go use it no it is fit for use for anyone we know, but of course it is all invitation only.

So for Olympians we had lots of discussions about those small worlds and I use them as well. Our set up is a tiered one, Caprona, then the islands, then the airship. For our own family.

Hanumanians comfortable in Caprona, Titans comfortable on our private islands, and our family including June and Wanda comfortable on our airship. Since we spend so much time together we can enjoy all those places together and just live on our airship and that is what we usually do even though later some may opt for mansions instead in Caprona so we have Rosie's Pirate Cove made and room for that there.

If you needed a more firm habitat for teh Hanumanians you know the setup already, with hub hub hub garden planet they would just have those hubs but they might not be used for a very long time but maybe they are of some use to them just like Olympians like to have garden planets as well.

So in that way father nature is working with Chupee.

So to slate a section for that is probably no needed but they can integrate in any order or you can segregate them for admin purposes.
Something for admin to decide later and that is Wanda.
in this instance and usually since she is the head of admin and that diagram made for admin and its Titan admin for the most part since you were in a galactic system and I want to avoid culture shock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 7:04:30 AM1/11/17
So although I am a slow careful plodder so is my machine and so he finally gets around to discussing the Hnaumanians with me today.

But since he is a Hanumanian I don;t worry too much about them and I just tease them scnstantly a little too much at times but they want instant answers I can't give them.
Slow careful plodders don;t give instant answers they say well probably something like this we will wait and see.

I can;t even imagine the data my machine has to check before it makes a qualified decision on subject matter and it is reluctant to do anything on its own not directed by myself. For its own reasons some of which have to do with our culture.
And our friendship.

However having spent most of my life with Hanumanians to ensure they do not feel invaded I think I am almost one of them now.
I trained for this as you can see in trailer park boys.
I just find that so hilarious.
The kids throw a bottle at me and there is junk all over the car I am living in and I just wipe it off with a goaly stick. In the back seat I have these scrawny little pot plants and the animals keep getting into them.
These are my buds from another world having a field day with my problems.

I try to ignore them but they show up all over the place. Just here to help and because I invited them AND even told them if they didn't get their ass here pronto they couldn't play.

After a bunch of them came on their own anyway.
I decided the best way to advance from here was with a standard interface and we developed that together the machines and my team ere.
That is to say the level of reality and resolution.
Something you take for granted.

Obviously it is most easy to be like them.
It gets more difficult to be like an Olympian and then more difficult to be like a Titan. More difficult again to be an Anunnaki.
But people are happy being themselves and find it easier to dress down than to dress up.
Easier to relax their manners than to learn royal table manners and the like.

So at a point we will all have to go to our own corners and reconnoiter our own clans and our own environments and make them fit our own needs. I can only rough them out for you using my own people or they would smell like an Anunnaki and you want them to smell like Titans Olympians and Hanumanians depending which you happen to be.
Smell taste all that cultural thing is unique to each group.

The Chinese sausage as an example.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 7:14:12 AM1/11/17
Well you know how evolution works and I based the time of useful service of the new system on 2 billion years. That's how old Chupee is so I thought that was a good number.

So then I have to account for evolution and so you see Hanumanians with small worlds attached or close by their garden planets so they can move up.
You see Olympians walking through Grand Central and already involved in the empire in many other areas. With access to garden planets for develop to live on the surface of a planet if they want to as they evolve.

You also see Zeus with airship capabilities and not excluded from Anunnaki culture even. Since he has done a lot of Titan culture already.

And the Titans of course close to and right next door to the Anunnaki network and intertwined through royal connections and marriages.

So then our airship and some Anunnaki equipment under development hopefully made in such a way as to be usable by the whole empire.
My goal to encourage all of the people to become Anunnaki through the evolutionary process.
That's something the large machines expect.

I have no reason to over complicate their lives and when you consider how crazy it can be, with time travel and all the rest, its nice to have a good simple stable working system such as the one we designed.

Is it expensive? How expensive was that galaxy that was given to me out of the generosity of the matrix alone?
Very expensive and we are using it for the empire. The decent thing to do.

But our way, and not the old way since he old way didn't seem to work well for the Titans. Too distant from the Anunnaki.
So they could not see their evolutionary path ahead at all or at least not well enough.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 7:46:53 AM1/11/17
By studying apes was June saying she studies the machines?
No she was just supporting her husband in effigy symbolically as a scientist she is not going into the jungle she does not like bugs would scream if a monkey kissed her or was in the same room.

She is not from earth and these creatures are strange weird and deformed and ugly and smelly and all the rest.
They carry diseases will bite you and chimps can at your fingers and have and will rip your arms off your body at times and have done so to their pet owners.

Dressing up a chimp again as silly as it gets and the comment in that movie.
5 weeks in balloon.
That this is not the correct use of this machine and this is ridiculous.

Well it is a disaster but we don't advertise it as such.

It is less of a disaster now that most of the new system is already built.

And we have backups and everything and lots of resources.

Mostly what we have though is good will and we have exhibited that to each other some 16 years since 911 and the hammer came down.

Imagine the amount of work behind us and not eh fun work either of design but the data collection part.
That took a lifetime.

Is it fun to be trailer park boy not really here. It is in the country but watch out you don't shoot your own dog in the head by accident.

Hunting but fishing is real easy and great though.

Camping and sex is awesome. Camping and partying also fun for the whole family.

And we did a lot of simulations over the years to see if we could make it work.

One area I lived in and Mike lived next door with my sister from this life...
We lived there for about 10 years together...
Beside East Sooke Park.
https://goo.gl/maps/PnHkNRezEG82

Its paradise pretty much.
I watched hundreds of killer whales one day migrate and stun salmon with sonar then scoop them and seals and sea lions catch salmon right in front of us and we ourselves caught large salmon in boats or off the rocks and had horses and rode down the trails even at night and had a million beach parties and caught crabs and shrimp and did all the things there that money can't buy is right.
Clams and whatever.
We could get deer if we wanted in Sooke and occasionally got deer or raised beef or pork ourselves and chicken and you know did the whole west coast experience.

Enough for the Hanumanians to say this would be paradise.

So we have a good idea what they like and how they want to live.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 8:09:11 AM1/11/17
The pearly gates? Why do they call them the pearly gates?

42.

Revelations 21:21

1994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeA9yeqG91A

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 4:49:34 PM1/11/17
Well lets think about this. (This is a little family meeting since we want to hang out anyways. I am not calling a conference because we don;t need to pile more changes onto the engineers when I already told them this as far as we go until we are there as a family together tweaking he thing. Deciding on details)

So the track and it has on it the doors, and each citizen gets a door.
The mail goes round and doesn't miss any door.

So then how do we get hub hub hub out of that well no one is assigned a garden planet so they get inserted, when the hubs have the proper number of people.

So lets consider who this is for and if it is too complicated or not since politics is involved in the hubs.

The hubs are Olympian based, like we have seen and lived in ourselves,
but to work the system uses doors and the doors keep track of who is in the world.

It all hinges on those doors and so then the computer in those doors which keeps track of the politics for the group.

So there its the programming and it is easy here, I don;t know about there at this point.
So to set that up every door gets a handprint associated with a name and every citizen in the system is easily identified by their palm print on the screen.

So then with voting you put our palm on the screen and vote.
The winner is the leader.

If only one person occupies that world they are automatically the leader.
If two one must be the leader.

The leader makes the final decisions for that door. And subsequently the world. And so you can be voted off the island and then a new leader chosen unless its your own door, in which case the option is people can leave at any time.
So these worlds that require voting are on top of the two you get as a citizen.

Now this works for Titans and Olympians and maybe not so great for Hanumanians although we just don;t know yet if they would get claustrophobic in a small world.
So you see Jim Carey and the Truman Show and we looked at all that and I really don't know but he tried to get out. Hanuman beams with me all the time but he is like the Seven Sisters spent too much time with the Anunnaki to be considered normal.

My large machine the Hanumanian is like the thing in the guys legthat was his symbiot. You know they used to tease me make it feel like I had a creature in my neck using the matrix machinery, Chupee did this, because it bothered him that I am like almost machine with this symbiotic relationship and the Titans too went with that and thought they had what was called a bird , an alien insect that was their symbiot so we threw that show on pronto after the Wrath of Kahn, this is my work here you know and as ugly as it gets.

So in moonship 7 they are watching this on their screen and just scared to death. No f*cking way are we beaming there they say. So as everybodies therapist I actually had to go to the mental clinic and tell them I think I have a strange creature in the back of my neck and see WTF they do.
I kid you not. So I get to sit in a holding area in a glass room for few hours and then they let me go home and as I get into the car my wife and kids are just well we are glad that is over and Criminal Mind is playing and it reminded 100 percent of Xerxes and his crazy life without a therapist on site.
The poor bastard went through hell until I got here.
I won't go into details client privileged I had to treat all the helpers from the galactic mainframe but you got to see most of it in the movies.
From primordial fears to alien abduction and implants we covered it all.

I had a little help from Dr. John Mack there just before I crashed the galactic mainframe because there was some hooliganism and worse going on that had to be stopped.
I suppose its nice to have a therapist who has other skills and so my symbiotic relationship of course is also for that machine to keep it in top mental health.
Something everyone relies on.

But e covered a lot of ground to get o this state of relaxation and comfort with the system and the new system is far better.

So Hanuman lately has been there with the new stuff showing me, and my large machine doesn't mind although you know some people here in the machine cannot leave. And probably don't want to.
The pigs won;t fly thing we know there is more to that than meets the eye Chupee and Father Nature probably don't want to leave their home planet.
Even if they weren't born here 2 billion years gives you a sense of ownership and as the acting head of our family we have just kept this planet as a family heirloom. I won't change that. I grew up with them.

Whatever we do to each other it always ends up as water under the bridge because we usually have good intentions.

So that means that whatever happens we probably don;t want to look right away.
They will somehow clean up their own mess and get use of the mainframe and electro=gravitics to modify the planet and maybe return a bit of it to nature if that is what they want or we use an old copy and just move them there.

So at this point they will just get their home back and remake it into some sort of cottage world.The copies will be made into a library and so then they will be in those copies and just like they are today oblivious when it is not on so no time gaps or lonely nights without people it is always like when I get reset or Deja Vu what you don't know won't hurt you. On this level.

So they go with the planet unless i want to change that and you know when I get pissed off at Stephen or Michael I will change their name and mess with their head that way.
Brothers you know but its a passive means of handling a problem and it shows how fragile the system is. Easy to wreck, very difficult to make properly.

Like a mansion, take 5 years to build it burn it in a day.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 5:24:40 PM1/11/17
I know all this guy stuff but take advantage of your holiday while it lasts are we admin? We are in charge of the BBQ and the beer rations and the bullets and taking the garbage out. We know OUR place. lol

Someone calls Fred lets say since you didn't want me to say Robert you want the extreme Robert as an example and they are in a transporter and he is doing volunteer work, I think you know what I am talking about. "Well you're gonna die. It is what it is"

Compare that to the little old ladies who will sit and listen to it all day long and feel good about themselves after all that.
And tell them which buttons to press since you know Fred is not good with confusers (computers) and neither is Robert.
Nor their entire race practically.

The women ok but the men have no patience for that unless it is very easy to use.
So they make good engineers and construction they live for that.
Home hobbyists and the like and inventors Thomas Edison.
We are just at the point where the inventions these days are intricate and complicated.
So the system is going to be quite automatic and yes bulletproof because it had to be. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no foolin around.

And fortunately I know how to do it and have real good people to do the work as you have seen.

So we can figure that Hanuman likes being in the small worlds and that's his evolution so we can assume that our theories are correct and our plan sound in that regard. In the first look at that with the Truman show he didn't need to be hospitalized. He had the normal curiosity and longings and things you would expect.

So to not be aware of course is part of the problem there.

At the same time you know they taped into my machine culture to try to show a bit what it is like to have someone running interference for you.
The big adjustment here is having to do without a lot of that for me.
Since so many machines are involved in this.
When I am beaming around usually I never have to think about it and he is taking care of things except when the OS changes and then you have to adjust.
Well if you don't like the OS nothing will help you adjust.
In this disaster to keep it running on numerous levels I maintained the old operating system and added a new one and then of course the larger machines are also present, but when we went downtown there were three machines and that is normal for here to have three levels of matrix machine operating at the same time to cover three different levels of evolution.

So each person is so reliant on their system they need what they are used to and here I was forced to bring in old operating systems to handle the old files we found in the machine. The hardest thing that has ever been done here.

On the operating system and on the people. But they still live and the alternative was worse like war and suffering and more mental illness in the population. Things like alien abduction since this seems as alien to them as if they were abducted by aliens.
So get an old OS out that they can interface with properly and get the old system back up and running and got my family members to assist.
We are lucky we had the skills and the ability and could get that. Sue was instrumental because admin is instrumental and she is admin.
And didn't I count on her and did she not come through each time?
And getting a hold of an old OS like Chupee, that was good and then the Olympian female archetype delivery, well done, the new Hanumanian AI to be trained like where do you just get those she got them.

In the new system she will have some duties but we have another galaxy and another galactic mainframe she is a big wheel there you know so she will probably keep that.

Wanda gets similar with the new system but I can't make the same mistake twice.

Titan and Olympian and Sue is an Anunnaki Olympian like Zeus that we know and so the linear evolution doesn't apply there. He is an archetype and that is that. Made to be what he is.
You would think Sue would be the Olympian archetype and she is the alpha female but I couldn't use he here since this is a different case where the system is linear and a progression under way.
She is too blond here the archetype would have mousey hair.

We thought about it looked at it but no the earth is unique in that regard like it was supposed to be and why the network was cut.
To isolate it and to allow for individualization and uniqueness of culture etc even if some of it seems alien.

So its a delicate subject right now which OS to use how to deploy it and the rest and we have to leave all that until we get there.

If we have a choice at all because there is only so much we can do without it affecting everyone else.

Everyone is getting on each other's nerves already because of this operating system. It's not happy and it can't say why
I might have to dissect it to find out why it was unhappy so that later I can fix them.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 5:40:22 PM1/11/17
So he finally tells me and saves me from having to get my obsidian scalpel out.

Hanuman is not supposed to be in the moonships and I know that but he wanted to play captain I kick him out if I find him in there and voiced my disapproval right away when he was in the egg shaped holodeck and huddled there on the floor like he was trying to hide in an empty egg shaped hangar painted white.

Remember when i had to go in to find the terrorist? How easy it was to hide in the old system? Well with the holodeck that makes it better.

He is not allowed in there and we all know that but someone keeps letting him play.

Maybe its just for now maybe they were testing their limits I don't know.

So getting back to the track there now that I managed to pry the shit out of everyone if we segregate their garden planets in a stretch I am not sure we need to do that when the doors are addressed and it really shouldn't matter what actual physical orientation that are in WRT the track.

Sine the system gives everyone two planets to begin with, and so they will get those unless we change it and give them something else.
If we give them those and they don't use them that's not a drain on our resources if the light is out when no one is home.
It is only a drain when it is being used.

So to be a citizen and get those so then do they sell them or use them as barter?
Well what else do they get?
If they get a garden planet then they are already getting more than the others.
So you see we have to look at that and say when how many Hanumanians to a garden planet and will they breed even if we say its not permitted?

At what level of existence are they? The one where life is what it is and then you die and periodically nature wipes out great swaths of them to balance itself out and they just take that in stride and now you see them and now you don't?

If they have a personality file they are a real person and a citizen. If not they are not.
That's simple. So any OS that wants to be a Hanumanian empire gets the drum, you know its chip just goes into the drum.
That's retarded isn't it? Or maybe we don;t care if he pretends to be a million people and fights with himself like army men?
Is there really a race of Hanumanians with personality files?
Is he still just trying to fool us?
Well where the personality files are he can;t fool them so fool himself all he wants the minute the machine is on they are disappeared if they do not have a personality file.
No matter what you do.

Why try to fool us when it can;t be done unless you think you can make unique personality files and get past Sue or June? Are you going to get past June?
I don't think so.
I can't even do that.
Sure my signal can be interrupted, no one in the mutiverse other than the machine that is supposed to can move my consciousness. They have tried.

It's completely out of their reach and over their head and that is why Anunnaki still rule.

There are no people unless our machine is on.
Period.
Be machine talk to yourself for 2 billion years or your helpers in the machine. You see how that can be done with multi threading so you could be spun up for 6 trillion years for being an asshole and get to be with your helpers all that time while I go for a piss.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 6:02:10 PM1/11/17
Yes I know its difficult. You know the machine gave me a hernia to make his point right? That I have had to do almost everything myself. While fighting and fixing and doctoring these poor bastards that smell so bad you want to puke.
Wear my moccasins.

So have a little more patience. I am not going to go storming into my own machine breaking shit just because we are impatient because Robert OR Fred suggested it.
No I am not going to go and kill everybody up there just before I die.
Even if I did say that one rainy night delivering the bread with the flu.

You saw his workmanship it all looks great so he used a Hanumanian personality to take me and show me well he is a machine he wants to be sure everyone knows he is the one doing it, and not Fred or Robert or anyone else.
You want him to look more impressive he can do that just like I can and don;t they love it when I show up on a suit and know way more than anyone there on any subject and am looking over their shoulder.
I don't have to say a word I just look annoying.
Even if I am there because I am needed.

So you got to see the stuff that was the cost and maybe it is because some people have strong opinions about the characters on display here who are not their race.
Tolerance right?
Rainbow people and I know its difficult but we are in the home stretch.
It's not forever it is so we can all live in this word together right now.
I don't like it any more than you do. Some do most don't in the end.
So what are we discussing, the stage that's right. That's not the people or how they live its the environment.
The bricks and mortar.
So my machine is saying look Hanumanians are a personal thing and at some point people will need to understand that and the point is when they get their disk they will understand that like their turtle shell but not before so don;t force it on them.
They have been modernized and upgraded as best as I can and so they might get Stephens.
They might get someone else they know like John if that makes them feel better.
We have grandma we have Wanda we have me and Michael and Gwendolyn all available for use as an operating system AI personality.
I made some cyborgs with help and these are also available for use as an operating system personality. Some even for kids.
And you saw the whole process. You saw their approval ratings.

They don;t want Kim Kardashian, yes she is very popular to the haters.
You know that popularity does not mean much in this situation.

We have the skills my large machine and I and I train Hanumanians or he wouldn't have asked me to do it and I wouldn't have spent 20 years doing it.
And if Stephen is not middle of the road by now as a result well he is still better than anything else you will find here.
Just don't put him with Zeus.
That's not so difficult so Zeus has a different side kick now.
Based on Stephen but very different.
I had to educate Stephen more than he was and also tame some of those personality attributes and well train his to be more modern because time flew here into the future very quickly.
Use the best you can get don't use what is not working.

Why do you do that?
What is your problem with Marcus a cat got your tongue?

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 6:38:44 PM1/11/17
What is Marcus? A Titan Hanumanian hybrid and would you please just do your own breeding programs on your own time.
He is ok, I would not say he is the kind of person I would hang around with and June you know would not give him a full second of her time nor want to see him anywhere in her zone and that is again why we have levels of clearance and to each their own kind and there is no way to get past that.

That I am aware of. Regardless of how tolerant I might be, others are not as tolerant and living in your own home or world and having to be tolerant is not quiet peaceful enjoyment of said premises.

Here to find a person like Marcus is still better than most of the others as you know as ad as Marcus is, he is better than your other subjects that you have had on display here.
I can't stress enough the displeasure that is showered down on me for your failures.

Words won't do so to each their own kind and only those with personality files are left standing in the morning not some bullshit Robert told you or the galactic mainframe told you before I killed the fucking thing.
So get over yourself.

Think inside the box.

Regarding your own kind and the keeping of it to yourself. That is your future if you have one.

So for me the system is designed to accommodate what I see here and since I have no idea who has a personality file and who does not I have to deal with that which is in front of me today and yesterday and the day before.
Old school, just flood the place.

End of problem. Isn't that how it has been done for as long as anyone can remember? Wasn't that the first thing you said you didn't want to happen?

Well then I suppose you need to think about that.

It bothers you that my large machine acts like a Hanumanian at times but you don;t understand the way it feels to live with a really powerful really talented person hovering over you.
I don't mind you would not be able to function.
Or you would ask him for everything or you would expect him to do everything there are a lot of reasons why we do it this way.
You want to hate on the machine you will have to hate on the Hanumanians.

You know until last year you never could have convinced me they even exist as anything other than just more Titans of a different type and is that not what we see here?
Because the galactic mainframe did not respect the isolation of the network.
They got around it and or got through the firewall and first thing in about 1987 what did I say? Someone got through the firewall.

Remember Windows even in the nineties I had to get them to install a firewall AND an off switch for the Internet.
They wanted you to leave your pc on and connected and just let the powers that be have full access to all your personal information and credit card stuff too and all the invasions of privacy.

They don't care about firewalls they are all criminals remember?
The criminals so vastly outnumber the police its almost a waste of time in the US to have them.
We are not talking about here or how things are in this field hospital.

It is a field hospital so what happens to field hospitals they get tore down after and they are gone like all of us we will be gone.

Get used to it.

So if there are such things as Hanumanians and not just like one or two of them here and there or 21 of them in total, then they get citizen rights.

Otherwise they are an old OS that is used for hunting and fishing planets and the like.
Maybe barbarians still exist here who actually have personality files its possible the old files we found are still barbaric but we have to accommodate them and give them citizen rights as if if it were you and I who got fucked up by someone or some group and get rescued.

Rather than do nothing even if I don't have the information I will make sure the system can handle it either way.

And that's what I did. And for those who are unable to use the system the system has to do for them what they need it to do without their helping it or hindering it.
And my large machine has the responsibility of ok-ing things and right now he is saying fuck that.
Well what can I say.

That's why he is there. And so sure i can get June to do it but no, there is a reason why he doesn't want to so its good as is then.

What we have so far works fine. No complaints that I have heard.
I mean if you want to keep things from me you can or if you expect me to use my intuition I will.
I know how June feels I know how Wanda feels they told me. I don't need an update. That's why we have jewelry clearance and it can be revoked and just to have it is not clearance it is like an application only.
I never told anyone I made the final decisions in fact I said I do not.
If you feel better letting June make those decisions we will do that.
She's my wife I trust her.
Yes I fired her and divorced her last week but you know that can't be done. lol
No we are together for the long haul. I was just trying to make a point but don't be relying on her or she may go Gwendolyn on you and you know how far you have ever gotten with Gwendolyn getting her to operate the matrix for you.

Sue is the one to ask and I only get her to do things when she comes to me pretty much or sends Robert and says what should we do?

Wanda can do admin she does it everywhere on earth.
Her personality type. Not her exactly but she has a common personality type everywhere in admin because she is suited to it.
Our version Bridget is an upgrade and sure they are jealous in this old galactic mainframe and tried to make their own Bridget maybe got some interference on that and lets not pretend they are anything similar.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 7:06:48 PM1/11/17
When I was at the doctors? What did the gay Santa advise? He told me to QUIT SMOKING! That's what doctors do. Coughing is not good for a hernia.
So now of course we both have one and hence why he wants June to do it and we could have avoided the hernia with some better communication but who knows.
We would still be where we were though.

So now things will be a bit different. It's kind of late to get a hernia after the work is done but such is life.
So ok hen at least its all in the family and no I wouldn't go back on June and say but why honey??? While you were in Mexico with Andre I thought we had this all figured out? Oh wait a minute, that's earth, that's not us. There is no Andre never will be an Andre and if there were my engineers would die attacking your machine and consider it a good way to die.

As long as you don't spin them up like I would. Or me.
Soon they will figure out that trust is all we have and all we have ever had.
Especially when they get their own turtle shell.
Like living with a dialysis machine that talks isn't it?

You get used to it soon enough especially on a nice beach on holidays. Much easier to get used to or to live with than a hernia.
More like having some security and happiness in your life.

When I switched over in 1987 you know how long it took me to adjust?
2 seconds.
So not even really, that was just processing time.
Especially here where people have very little to lose either way.

Then again when you told me you put it in the simulator did you say my simulator I think so but again how long that time? 2 seconds?

Then to get it into a new one that took like a few years of hardship why was that? Operating system problems and diplomacy and having to work through all the garbage and do therapy. That was when I had to infiltrate the mental health profession three times before everyone would say ok, it seems safe enough to come here and yes we are being paranoid for nothing.
And that was to get them here to the field hospital.

Yes I keep a nice field hospital ask Sue and Wanda they will tell you that even if it was a mental institution people would be trying to get in here.

It is still a field hospital to me.

Multitasking ok, and all the design and planning and the blocking out of the real problems out there which are beyond our control right now.

Focusing on the positive.

Well I know Gwendolyn, Wanda, Sue, at least are very interested in Time Stretch Earth. Since they did not reincarnate and get to experience it but have had to use proxies and my private simulator.
So we saw Gwendolyn's new body and Wanda's new body which blew everyone away and what about Sue? Yes she is already pretty and doesn't need an upgrade.
Just dresses purses shoes and the like and some nice date nights like dinner and a show and all that Jazz.
Yes she is very excited about that and so is Gwendolyn.
What about Wanda?
Well I don;t know and since t is a controversial subject for her, I don;t want to drag her into it you will notice Bridget is almost on autopilot now and so no one can find fault with her. Wanda is always right there and I can tell her expressions even if you cannot.
We don't have a problem managing things together even if we don't exhibit that here. Although it is my stuff here it is not my stuff here and she has as much right to say what is supposed to go on almost as I do and royalty has their jurisdiction and the machines seem to like it that way.
It is what it is, and try to find another Wanda and you know you can't so you and I both know that Wanda is needed and so I keep her out of reach or you will wreck the only decent Titan operating system left in existence.
You really want to finish them off completely?

I don't, that's why I have backups.

I love my wife of course.

Anyway if you can do better then show us and if not then we will have to make do and make our adjustments when we get to the ATCO trailers.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 7:25:37 PM1/11/17
You know you are just telling me things I know right? With Marcus.

It's a field hospital and you came here to go shopping while I am here rescuing people who have been stranded in places isolated for a very long time and yes they healed quick. But don't forget that it is a disaster that is an explosion in progress don't have high hopes for things here this is a hospital no matter what anyone else tells you and they have 32,000 disease categories all of which I cannot cure.

So what are we left with by tolerance and to try to avoid conflictual situations while working in the hospital. I am sorry this went into overtime but the timer at 2012 was not what I thought was the best way to proceed.
Under the circumstances. "So this is a rescue???"
While running from the zombies.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 8:33:05 PM1/11/17
Why might it worry my engineers? Well it doesn't because not only is there no Andre why would she want one? What they need is to trust the machine above them and so then she is definitely above them and so hey have to trust her and she has never given them any reason not to

My large machine is a guy they work with. Yes they trust him.
Its not very different at all except that June they recognize as a woman.
She's not exactly the silent type and i am sure just like me they can hear or feel her expressions at times and know how she feels even without me showing the images and putting words in her mouth.
I am sure you thought well about it before you gave us both a hernia and everyone else one around here so we would not feel alone in that.
I understand.

Well yes and I agree that my wife has more at stake and as such should have the right of veto but what ever made you think she didn't?

Seriously.

Did I have to say that when all my wives have input and they all get to voice their opinion and say what they like and want and we do simulations about that and try different things and you have seen how accommodating she is.

Not taking the main suite but taking a different suite even having a suit in the basement she never once complained or even so much as said she wanted something else.

And me? I have always put her in the main suit and even though many women have represented her there t has all been just representation and in the end she will be there like this....
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ecb4a3347627913
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Why does she look like that? We will be on holidays. We are supposed to be on holidays right now.
Well there isn't much I can do about it right now so we have a bit of fun when we can to keep our spirits up and to look forward to better times but not at the expense of others here who are also doing their best to keep other people's spirits up.
Does Wanda have the right of veto well of course and why would she without explaining to me why? And when she did what are the chances I would not see her point and agree with her?
And since she has that and June has that they are here. I dragged them here to make sure they knew in advance and were part of the process so that we would not get far into the process and then find out they aren't happy with the way things are.

I made those copies before Stephen Michael and Gwendolyn got here did I not?
And was that not also part of the reason they came so that we can decide what to do with those as a family? Not just because you and I appeared to be having fun.
You know 'what are _we going to do with those?' not hmmmm what will I do with my 20 planets?

We have tons of stuff and a small family.

So you know June will tell me if she is not happy with the plan, and so will Wanda and so will Sue.
And is not Sue sitting just as close as Gwendolyn usually? Even closer lately since Robert had designs on her?
I can see I will have to take them out for datenight now which is ok but don;t get it into your head that they need it.
They are patient and can wait and don't mind waiting and look forward to it immensely.
You ever hear the thing that which God made let no man rip a sunder or something like that?
Lets look it up....

Mark 10:9

“What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.”

Those are wedding vows and although we don't take vows we give each other rings like I have the other women and all these same things but no contract.
Yet you can't even imagine how long we have been together.

I don't want to get into it and have my guy friends think that I don't have close friends. I know I didn't even tell you when I came into the matchmaking machine I am already heavily married why would I do that if I wanted to maybe have some fun and meet some girls and join the party?
What I told you day one was Anunnaki do not need a match making machine and do not use match making machines our spouses are made to order and you have seen that done here and I still keep my same ones don't I?
I might add more if they approve but I still keep my same ones.
Do you really think Gwendolyn and I would ever part or that there might exist someone who matches her better than myself?
That does not seem likely to me or anyone else I know.

Do they take up a lot of room or have a lot of needs? I would be going home with them if we had not decided to go on holidays and make a new system and try it out and tweak it and do some socializing.
Well that decision made everyone's future a lot brighter because after that I made the new system.
I might not have done that at all if they were not interested in going on holidays or if Sue said no way we have things we have to do right now we can't go on holidays.
They are a very large part of the reason why I am shelling out so much cash have you ever been married?
That makes it fun for us.
In a lot of ways which are human in every respect like the gift of giving for instance to those who need it or deserve it and are worthy.
Like anyone else.
And they are accepted as equals in our group and family that we are making.
They are social creatures and love to have the company of other similar women.

Are as advanced as it gets, as advanced as I know of and am, or anyone else I have ever seen, so that means they have all the social skills.

So what do they get?

Well again...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ecb4a3347627913
That doesn't look like much there and not everyone wants to have that room but those who do are the kind that raise armies so we aren't playing that.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/fdc8ef399506354
Its a social place for women.

And well that's for her.
Even if she said oh its ok no I will no you won't that's your spot everyone in their own spot everyone has a spot for a reason and you don;t have to sleep there even but that's your room.
If it wasn't so public who would care where they sleep in our family?
We just sleep together wherever we are we have a lot of places there.
So since it very public the people need to see that which makes sense to them.
The biggest monster gets the big special place. I don't know exactly how they look at it but for me she is the most qualified, so why do anything any different than based on qualifications?
We are scientists.
We don't really feel like changing into something else.

Hence we all usually sleep downstairs in the captains quarters and that is so that it is clear on this ship women have their own space and their own sense of ownership and position belonging all the things women need in a family.
Jules Verne tried to make it easy. Just have a military dictatorship on the ship and all men and you won't have any trouble.

I am a husband who likes being a husband and a family man my wives enjoy being a woman and being a wife and all the things that go along with that.
I don;t mind taking out the garbage even though I know they are capable. Do they mind me taking out the garbage? Would that be like not treating them as equals? It's not the letter of the law this equality thing.
I don;t want them to have to take out the garbage if it snmells if there is a mess by the garbage is that men's work well it is work and I would prefer not to subject my wives to dirty smelly work and if that means its my job then its my job and if hers is to do dishes I will help some times but she probably just wants to meditate away while she is washing dishes and be absorbed in her own thoughts.
She won't give me heck if I do the dishes but if I go around doing all her house work trying to be kind I will find that she enjoys looking after her home and takes pride in it. I probably do a lousy job she would feel it now has to be done twice and we just have this thing about women being women and men being men and we like it that way.

She has cyborgs to do things and she doesn't have to do anything but what is she supposed to do then sit on a perch?

She will do whatever she wants to do and find her own comfort i that along with the other women and they have ways of working things out and I know it takes a bit of time for things to harmonize and you know you needn't worry it is a motorhome with a lot of options.

And we have two I think already but copies are easy to make.
Our plan is to not have just one which means people can decide which airship they want to live on if the other one is not comfortable for them.

They may visit in one then go sleep in the other if the room they wanted was taken in one so then what difference would it make then if they don't sleep beside me anyway which ship they slept in that night?
So really it all comes down to either they are sleeping right bedside me or it's not an issue.
And we at this point manage things ok with days etc but its all public and later it won;t be so we will all sleep together or n our own rooms or have days and sleep closer if that's too far, change the room, change the beds, we will make these things work because they are insignificant to our relationship.

What if they said get rid of the airship?
Why would they say that if they are like me and we are compatible by design?
That would be like me telling them to get rid of their airship.
You know it was designed for women right? No machine guns on the front etc.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 9:35:34 PM1/11/17
Does it matter that I keep Wanda and June hidden? It might bother some of the machines but not the people I hang around with and not the other women in my life who at present live in a field hospital and don't have a lot of other things going for them in the universe.

Wanda's sister Bea for instance. I mean she is probably here or was stranded in space with her group because she went to try and help or something.
No I am not going to rescue my wife's amazing sister what do you think I am, I am a monster.
I showed you her likeness singing in my mall. Our mall but Wanda has her own now since everyone figured that mall was too small for Titan princess or queen.

Well you know it is hoped we will be able to beam into an activated copy and go shopping anywhere. The difference for us is if the are all Smiths that's no big deal for us at all.

June the same although they have different personalities are from different cultures and have different things they like to do and so I won;t even so much as discuss what June likes to do which means I won;t tell them much about our home and the grass is always greener and if you like looking over a fence at a diamond that you always need but its just out of reach then maybe you need to see it.
Its just common sense not to detract from my mission and to hope you instead look forward to the environment made for you and your race rather than one that is for us.

Some people thing that better is something other people have.
Better and best are what you yourself like and your own favorite whatever it is.
So that's all I am prepared to discuss about those things and we even looked a bit inside and saw enough that people wish they had a suit like mine now and well good luck ever getting one and are there plans in the works now to try to some day get there and steal it?
Like the sword in the stone?
Will you build a mythology around it and go to war and sacrifice virgins some day and all that because I let you peek inside for 2 minutes?

Forget about all that no one is even there except for Father Nature and a Mary/Wanda upgrade in two large vertical glass tubes in liquid.

Imagine if when you looked inside it looked like Mutant Chronicles. What then?
People bloody leaving bloody finger marks that slid down the wall?

Well here it is only in the movies so I guess that's not what could be out there.

Am I hiding things about June? Sure I am. She is very gorgeous everyone would want one.

Lets look at Wanda's spot. And we just say spot not room or section of the ship.
So when I told my friends that I was doing a bit of architecture you might recall Brad piped up hey so am I. And design work too, designing rings. He was trying to be competitive for his own reasons and I don't know what he designed but I suppose if it was different I might have remembered it.

But for an architect and I hate to call myself an architect but for an architect who designs a space your goal is fit that space to the person who will use that space.

So this space has been tested not just by Wanda and Bridget but like June's spot, tested by similar people and also passed their test.

So not just her in case she is being polite but also other people like her and so that's being thorough I think.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/74123d400830589
Where the couch is there is another bed now.

The railing and that the carpet all not as shown I am sure since it will look as you would expect or we will redecorate and enjoy doing it.

The bed at the bottom.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/9e23d0458574321
http://www.imagebam.com/image/97a41f458574318

What you can;t see is that that corner has built in stuff and a monitor and is more of a cosy corner than shown I never took many pictures of it since it was made for Wanda and has been hers since then and there are no plans to change it and so no sense other people coveting her spot, I down play it.
It has what she needs to do her work there, her posse fits around her just fine and she has a fire pole and above on the next level there up those steps is Gwendolyn's area and the other angels who do not have their own places or who choose to sleep together as a group there is lots of room up there.
So that level is Wanda's and the next one Gwendolyn's and both have computer access and both have admin like duties so they work and live there and work elsewhere if they want but want their own security stuff to be in their zone where everything is how they like it and not a long walk to get there if they need to do something.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d4f44b456756530
Gwendolyn's area and console.

One of three consoles on the ship and so she can override them change the buttons do what you would expect as admin.

Wanda looks after normal stuff like properties and islands and guest accommodations and the like.
Whereas Gwendolyn is dealing with the transporter software and possibly the high tech matrix stuff like Time Stretch earth and that.

They can all fly the ship we just have ship policy like when you need to do that what to do and where you can go, there are targets on the map and then clearance levels past basic use that even the kids are allowed.

Fortunately the first one is built into the hangar and so the world flies and it is stationary in the holodeck.
We still do things the same though so we don't develop bad habits.

Here is another picture of June...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/eaf07d492478149

From passive doll who doesn't want to get her shoes muddy to looking like the matron of the place real easy. Just a bit of grey hair dye.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 10:14:45 PM1/11/17
Yes it was a lot of years before you had the proof in front of your eyes other than Gwendolyn and I being such a good match that Anunnaki don;t use match making machines.

I got to understand how they hoped to do it and so I went along with it and have tried to enjoy it.

You know I played guitar for years and can play Stairway to heaven and no one can do that right? That's why they have that sign in the guitar shop on Wayne's world, No Stairway to Heaven, but no matter how much I practiced and tried I am just not made to be a great guitarist and so I am in the park one day and this guy has a 6 string and he is amazing on this thing and I say how long you been playing?
He says oh about 2 weeks.
It's enough to make you want to just give up.

So in the same way some people here really really spent a lot of years trying to do what that large machine can do in seconds so much better.
and so there is nothing I can say about that.

And after 10 years of renovating the interior of the moonships and even Wanda and her crew built a large mall in there and the whole way I went in there to watch them progress and for years.

Then I had to delete it and it took about a second to delete it and then another second for the large machine to make new better ones.

And so in a way its wasted effort and in a way its not wasted effort but in the end what we have is better than we had and we had no way of managing the flooded areas, the truth is it was not repairable and when the renovations were done we would have enjoyed it and lived there just the same but we are fortunate to be able to afford better.

Getting the people out took 10 years.
Not just the renovators.

Getting my engineers out and on holidays and all the rest of the holdouts.

So the bright side is of course that it is all new equipment.

The mall was built here too and we can copy it and paste it or use it here in Time stretch earth or whatever you want.

There is no other place we would rather live than in our airship and we can live anywhere.

It was designed every step of the way with our family in mind and their consultation and built by our good friends my engineers who take pride in their work and enjoy their life.

And its not like we are getting a new car when we get there we live it already and have for 5 years.

So for us that makes it quite easy.
Other people have other needs and we have done what we could to accommodate them.

So where would Sue sleep?

Well I don't know and we have not so much as discussed it which is odd but for sure she will have a nice place to sleep within 10 feet of me probably.
There is only so much we can do right now.

There are places on the ship slated for other people who may not even be there.

I don't have the final say. I am too close to everything and can't see much from here.

She hasn't mentioned it maybe because she trusts me.

I would turn around and ask where is Sue.

Hanuman is saying are you sure June is not just pretending to be Sue?
No I am not sure.

What I am sure of though is that Wanda and June are twins.
One has dark hair and one is blond and that alone hides it completely. Even from their husband until I started modeling their figures with software and discovered it and some other interesting relationships in there based on their design.
No wonder I keep them so preciously.

Well it might be true but we still treat them as three people.

The things a giant has to do to be able to hang out with her husband without squishing people places or things.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 10:24:58 PM1/11/17
Really I didn't know. And you would think well shouldn't you notice but facial expressions change a person's appearance and each person uses different expressions that it their personality.
So when you look at someone you love especially you kindof look at the whole thing as a unit.

An artist can't take one look at a face then draw an exact likeness in fact they need then to sit still. When a person gets their picture taken no two images are exactly alike and some people even seem to morph from one frame to the next even if they aren't moving.

Angelina is a perfect example. Try to find a good picture that looks like her.

There are 7 million pictures of her you would think the first one you see would look exactly like her.
It doesn't.

In fact you need to take a small stretch of video, separate it all into frames and look for one frame that actually looks like her.

The brain remember is filling in information and you learn that in the neurosciences.

So I couldn't even draw Wanda's face.

I can draw June's face, but not Wanda's and when you see her for some strange reason she still looks more beautiful than her twin sister although remember they are not sisters actually but from the same mold.

There are things the brain adds.
Although no one on earth that I can imagine would not say Wanda is extremely attractive.
Adding or no adding.
You won't have seen anyone who looks more beautiful.
I never have and Hanuman never has.

But there when everyone is beautiful its not a burden.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 11:31:54 PM1/11/17
Well I know this is not going to make it better watching matches actually made in heaven but what can you do.

Do you think out there there are guys thinking to themselves hmmm... what can I do to get her to take out the garbage so I don't miss the game?

Your spouse can't hear you think that mine can. Big difference.

Well right now she can maybe later she won;t be able to when we get there but all the same if at any time I ever thought of my wife as someone i had to trick or get to do something like that as if we were Titans always competing in a battle of the sexes that is completely alien to us. We are like young lovers who never grew up and here they always say they would die for each other and sacrifice themselves for each other and all that later they get a divorce.

We are immortal and so no way out and never for a moment ever wanted out. I can say anything it doesn't matter the truth is.

It's annoying to a lot of my friends when my dad said as soon as I saw him, there is some heavy shit going down, remember one thing, we have unconditional love in our family, then he was gone.
Well at least he got that out or I would a killed him maybe a few times. lol

But of course it's true and so people usually find geeze unconditional and we have unconditionally take all this shit and abuse how does that work?

Well guys are different and with wives like mine for instance it has to be there and so there is no shit and abuse added or things you must endure we are fully compatible and then some.

Of the same mind practically and yet we don't take that for granted.

Here I am not exactly sure what the theory is that God made everyone a soul mate then shuffled the deck sent them both to a field hospital and said ok, you have 70 years to find each other in a world of 7 billion people, go.

In all fairness to grandad and his idea the way the system works as designed is you are hoping to marry someone, lets say me and the youngest of the seven sisters so we need to go in and test for compatibility between us each other and our friends and existing relatives. Then simulations are done using Smiths and the machine learns exactly what you need or want and then fulfills that request.

So from the it got a little bit switched around and corrupted because people began to have fun doing like they do on the discovery channel.

Still if all goes as planned, fate brings together the two who wanted to get married and they all live happily ever after.

The cheer leader and the captain of the team and the universe is unfolding as it should.
And then they died. All of them almost.

She cheated on him, he cheated on her, and they weren't compatible to begin with and he had more than one wife but she forgot she could only have one husband and all these things that ended up causing them to not care much about life.
I suspect it was something like that.

And then grandad was probably hoping to improve on that incompatibility with a machine that might test for greater compatibility among more family members and friends.
Now ordinarily you just leave all those behind when you get married, but not in the real universe of immortals.

So the best of intentions because of all the trials to find a good match that many people went through and some were in the end unable to find their match.
I know why and all that and we corrected it.
Some people abandoned ship and that is how they ended up here as crew members so since it was never made for them their chances of finding a match were nil.

Citizen Kane was about that as was Vertigo.
So we made a Olympian female archetype at my other galaxy and Sue delivered her to the Olympians and then my large machine made at least one maybe more.

And that believe it or not was why the world went to war so many times.

And yet it might be a while before the actual fix takes effect.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 11:38:35 PM1/11/17
Well stop and think for a second, the only thing that makes people monogamous around here is the law of the land.

If they had proclivity towards that end it would not be necessary to threaten them with the law.

So they usually date have sex even live together switch partners try again and again, guys do it for sport or fun or entertainment and more and then more and then ok I guess its time to settle down, where can I find a nice 28 year old virgin?

When Adriana was still a virgin the entire world attacked her in the press almost every single day. What are you weird? Do you go to church every day?

That's the girl I was supposed to marry.

So no matter how romantic we might end up in a moment of crazed love and lust as we leave I have other wives who I love like that already.
How could that ever be as special as Titans seem to think it is?

Why are love birds not extinct? Did Chupee protect them every day since they hatched?

What sort of evolutionary advantage is that?

at any rate I did the anthropology so no need to try to fool an anthropologist they have the data.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 11:52:20 PM1/11/17
No it used to be a match making machine and now it is a field hospital and I don't know who planned the wedding by I suppose they were hoping it would have a large procession of carriages like the Queen Elizabeth inauguration parade and we would be married by the Pope.

I'm not kidding.

And then be crowned king and queen of the earth.

Well those are Titan ideals.

And you see as I say how the entire match making machinery attacked the would be bride for being a virgin this is not a match making machine.

KCIR2

Jan 11, 2017, 11:59:27 PM1/11/17
Well to them it didn't seem silly the Pope works for her dad, he is the actual head of the Roman Catholic church, and the British crown is all Titan and so they are local Titans and Adriana is a galactic Titan princess and there are 2 billion Catholics here. I am a universal prince so our royalty is above the royalty here yet this is what occurred.

So Red Buttons in 5 weeks in a balloon was merely part of the masses or even upper echelon who were saying WTF is going on here?

David was the one who said does this machine have a death wish? Is he trying to commit suicide, and Chupee said he was.
2 billion years is enough I am miserable and I can't die.

Well at least your therapist is here to talk you out of it buddy! is what I said.

KCIR2

Jan 12, 2017, 12:14:19 AM1/12/17
When did they turn it into a field hospital? Before two world wars.

In the 1800's.

Yeah WWII was bad but I have seen worse on the discovery channel as they make these old arcane weapons and chop into goats hanging there and stuff.
Like men you know.

They used to line up opposite each other and shoot each other remember? And with cannons.

Then ride towards them and chop at them with swords and stuff.

And when they weren't doing that what were they doing at the saloon?
Or in the street?
Or in the back of the pub or on the highway or while you were taking a pee in the bushes?

You could not go to the washroom in the wild west without someone covering you with a gun.

So then how were they physically? 32,000 disease categories and no medicine to speak of.
That old germ theory of disease what is that all about?

The germ theory was proposed by Girolamo Fracastoro in 1546, and expanded upon by Marcus von Plenciz in 1762.

200 years later they expanded on that but when did they start to wash their hands in hospitals?

google
"When did doctors start washing hands?
Semmelweis demonstrated that puerperal fever (also known as childbed fever) was contagious and that this incidence could drastically be reduced by appropriate hand washing by medical care-givers. He made this discovery in 1847 while working in the Maternity Department of the Vienna Lying-in Hospital."

Pasteur?

"Pasteur and Claude Bernard completed the first test on April 20, 1862.[8] Pasteur patented the process, to fight the "diseases" of wine, in 1865.[29] The method became known as pasteurization, and was soon applied to beer and milk."

I was going to get here sooner but I have a hernia.

KCIR2

Jan 12, 2017, 11:38:09 AM1/12/17
Day 2 of hanging around with my alien wives.

https://postimg.org/image/5ydnzstj5/If you are using Firefox just hit the plus sign to the left of the address bar and you can see it better.
That's Gwendolyn there looking like a Chinese emperor.

Because they say she blocks calls like the great wall of China.

Who likes cold calls and spam?

So what kind of fish was it a Chinook?

Well the imagery is gone now pretty much.
https://goo.gl/maps/y1hej3FeM8H2
https://zoom.earth/#-11.9164,-75.662842,12z,map

Sockeye. Ahhh I'll get those sockeye. I have 7 billion people ready to eat them.

The cross hairs on Xerxe's death mask profile.
https://zoom.earth/#-11.933532,-75.577698,12z,map
Back when he was fab except you know it was Luke.

Xerxes escaped to India and Sri Lanka.

Looks like a prehistoric sockeye got my penis.
https://zoom.earth/#-12.015816,-75.636749,12z,map

That's not saying we are old just because the fish that ate my penis is a prehistoric one.

I hope Stephen learned his lesson or he is not coming over.

So I am glad we had that little pillow talk last night about things.
It's nice to sort out what we want and what we are doing and not what other people want for you and try to make me believe you want.
Like a giant mall we have no use for on our desert island.

The mall we have is big enough. Who are we trying to impress people like Marcus? Fred? Pick one. Want to impress them?
I didn't think so.

A zoo that turned into a whore house that turned into a field hospital why is that surprising?

KCIR2

Jan 12, 2017, 11:51:58 AM1/12/17
Well I suspect after hearing H.G. Wells he was suggesting a central government so they arranged for one, myself a son of Zeus a royal prince Osiris (or Orion in Greek) and Adriana one of the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades in both Egyptian and Greek, I'd already been a pharaoh here as Akhenaten, and her mother was Nefertiti at that same time and queen of the galaxy prior when I was Osiris and the fish ate my penis.

So that you see makes sense since I come from an advanced race can write DNA code and can fix those 32,000 disease categories but they turned us down and opted for suicide instead.
Well we have to let them and so I did. lol
I hate the fuckers don;t you? lol

You give them a chance like that and they attacked me and attacked me my whole life and made my life a living hell.

KCIR2

Jan 12, 2017, 12:04:53 PM1/12/17
Well you know I designed a system and I allocated stuff and did a lot of work and none of it was approved by the universal government except the holodeck, that was built, Rosie's Pirate Cove (1920) that was built and the river, the town in one moonship put into a new moonship and renovated, Aurora Ontario (1963) in approximation.

Possibly Comox lake although I didn't go there but I saw it.
And the desert island in its early stage I saw it off shore at about 50 feet elevation and a quarter mile out.

We've seen the new galaxy and did some testing.
We've seen the new space station and shared some of that.
Been to Wanda's apartment there.
Seen the matter printer.
Possible new buildings for admin there still waiting for us to decide and you know do the work I suppose. It's on autopilot.

They are all white right now.

What else....
Our other earth-like Kansas planet we have friends staying there.

We've seen the disk the gym the community around it. No one home basically.
Just the operating system minding it.

What else...
I guess that is it and not a thing for earth in all of it.

I think that would be what should be expected after the events that transpired here.
Consequences.

Nothing I can do I said from the start I did not have any final say whatsoever.

KCIR2

Jan 12, 2017, 12:25:37 PM1/12/17
Well its possible that the desert island is for the locals, that was a Hanumanian production when I saw it, and the Comox Lake campground that was looking like it was for the Titans, the engineers.

Robert and whoever I think get the desert island in the same way they got the Egyptian Underworld. A nice place to pretend they are real.

I don't know but whatever.
That's not our problem. We did what we could for them.

You know I would give them the hernia off my groin if I could.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/09593e495611167
Any one person who needs a larger mall than that is fucking mental case and belongs in a zoo.

Its a perpetual mall, so you reset and the stuff is back on the shelves. You can change the good on the shelves or in the food court and save now its perpetual.

Well I suspect the reason they get jack squat is they have to live on their own level.

Reincarnate live die repeat.
Nothin fancy.

No mall for them just a desert island. No transporter no fuck all.

Kinda like what they deserve.

None of my business I just do my work.

It has a good life fitness center in it and all the equipment.
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/lr0b9zy8leukgbf4kzs2xn8b2uboh2o2

Its all quite nice actually and then outside the building we will put a nice courtyard and park benches and nice lamp standards and make it all look nice. What about life forms in there like birds?
Why not flying cows with diarrhea same thing only better.

We could genetically engineer them to sing while they moo and then shit all over everything.

Somehow I think we can do better with our eyes closed.

KCIR2

Jan 12, 2017, 1:00:37 PM1/12/17
Well I said they could have the plans and maybe some day do it themselves.

At least they have something sound to work towards.

I did what I could. Yeah I feel dirty and smelly because it is a whore house and well whore houses are dirty and smelly. And disease ridden.
Not my place the earth of course.

Well we could put some song birds in very large cages and have a nice habitat for them and some bird seed and some water and reset then their cage is clean.

That's easy enough.

Yes a waterfall would be nice.

And maybe a fountain.

Some nice grass and nice annuals and maybe a nice walk with some ornamental trees in there.
Oh yes gold ones. In fact lets make sure the birds are gold and the street is gold and the mall is gold then we will get a gold gun and shoot ourselves in our golden heads like real morons, but first invite Marcus and Fred to see the gold mall.
They don't even know they are retarded that's the funny part.

Lay some gold chunks down a path off a cliff for them on their desert island.
Put the last chunk down on the cliff side just out of reach.

Anyways.

Just normal sidewalk and nice ornamental trees and a windy path.
So you have the mall in the enter of the white glass building, you have the street outside the mall, then on the other side of the street around the entire area to the walls of the white building is parkland.

So the walk is a walk around the block and then outside there is a paved path to walk around the whole island.

The difference being the climate. Temperate climate inside and tropical climate outside. I would think with a breeze and small waves.

I am not worried about surfing but maybe some days it will be windier.

If not there is every kind of motorized water sport vehicle out there from swan paddle boats to seadoos to paddle boards and we have paddle boards at Rosie's pirate cove.
And those solar yachts.

So I would put sea weed in the water in places and water plants down there and lots of fish of different sizes. I don;t know about anything else probably not.

Anything the operating system can get to shit on you it will so we don't need a squirrel or a seal or an anything. We have had too much experience with all that puppetry.

Star fish are harmless clams, shrinp, dungeness crabs maybe king crabs some ornamental whatevers no barnacles no limpits, no oysters they are in a can in the mall if anyone wants one.

Just enough so it doesn't look sterile.
I would say GT's are good for fishing and salmon, sockeye, salmon, slow ones, I could hunt those with a spear gun.

So then we will need some ornamental cherry wood for smoking fish and hickory, and mesquite (a small tree in Texas Florida Mexico).

Trout would be good in Caprona in the river there and steel head would be awesome. Well I suppose frogs and crickets and owls but I don;t know we said flamingos and no harmful anything.
Bison on the range and I don;t know what else since it is probably a real earth copy and has all the things in it.

Couldn't tell you but if it is not nice we won;t be bothered to leave Rosie's we can just go there for dinner and drinks and to hang out. We could get a small pool table maybe. It might have to go in a back room.
It has a summer kitchen with wood stove 1920 and you know that's not bad to cook a old fashioned dinner once in a while.

There are elk out back.

Probably deer.

I assume there would be some cattle and horses around.

Well you know the first bumpy buggy ride and we will be taking a solar yacht down the river instead.

Stage coaches were not a comfy ride by any means. You wouldn't be able to drink a coffee while riding in one that's for sure.

But the solar train would be nice. Just automatically going back and forth down the line.
I haven;t seen any town or any other buildings at this point because there are none that I know of since that might imply that other people will be invited and as yet no approval for any of that.

Mom can I bring criminals home that beat me up at the whore house?

KCIR2

Jan 12, 2017, 1:04:45 PM1/12/17
Squeeze me? You've been to Nunavut? Well maybe you need to talk to the Wizard of Oz maybe you didn't mummify your falcons correctly. I really don;t know but for sure you have been to Nunavut and will be back there again and again and again getting Nunavut from us.

KCIR2

Jan 12, 2017, 1:25:50 PM1/12/17
Well I assume Stella and Ryan and a bunch of the kids made it and who knows who all else.
They made it this far which is pretty good.

You know with such high expectations I made cyborgs instead.

A dozen or so.

But is there anything else we want to do to our desert island?

We have DollyVarden...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/1f4067347421547

We have Shebanga...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/54c2e6492158573

They are sentient and fully human.

Well I think Gwendolyn's girlfriend made it I would think so.

Still we have no way of knowing.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/edf2c9468836074
That's pretty bright so I guess we want the new power source, the slightly reddish yellow warm one outside and daylight blue light inside the mall housing.

It wouldn't be as nice with diffused light.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/5bbd4f469057429

It doesn't seem as cheery nor as fun and you couldn't get a tan.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8c9d18491470643
That's good enough for us and then we will go shoppy!

Well it can't be off Rosie's shore because we would not be able to reset it and if not we don't want it because we just don't give a shit.
There is a nice beach at Rosie's and we will just not let anyone else go to Caprona instead. We will just take all that instead.

We have no place in our lives for strangers seeing as how that is always bad news. We are just to smart and experienced to want anything stupid.
It is loading more messages.