It Seems Tesla Was Not Just A Genius, But Also Maybe Psychic

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Jul 6, 2015, 5:33:54 PM7/6/15
It Seems Tesla Was Not Just A Genius, But Also Maybe Psychic

Pioneer News
piercepioneer.com
Monday, July 6, 2015

It would be very difficult to argue that Nikola Tesla was
not a genius. The famous 20th-century Serbian-American is
known most for his design of the alternating (AC)
electricity system.

But a single feat of engineering would not necessarily be
enough to consider this man a genius. Indeed, he could
also speak 8 languages and had a completely eidetic
memory. Over his life he held 300 patents; and all of
these things combined is probably the reason Elon Musk
named his technology company after the great Nikola
Tesla.

But looking at statements he made in his lifetime, Tesla
seemed to also be some kind of prophet. After all, he
predicted smartphones in 1926. In an interview with John
B. Kennedy, he said, "When wireless is perfectly applied
the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain,
which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real
and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with
one another instantly, irrespective of distance. Not only
this, but through television and telephony we shall see
and hear one another as perfectly as though we were face
to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of
miles; and the instruments through which we shall be able
to do his will be amazingly simple compared with our
present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his
vest pocket."

Additionally, he also seemed to predict the female sexual
revolution that is also happening right now.

"This struggle of the human female toward sex equality
will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior.
It is not in the shallow physical imitation of men that
women will assert first their equality and later their
superiority, but in the awakening of the intellect of
women."

http://www.piercepioneer.com/it-seems-tesla-was-not-just-a-genius-but-also-maybe-psychic/42864

More at:

Pioneer News
http://www.piercepioneer.com

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj

o o o

o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used
for the educational purposes of research and open
discussion. The contents of this post may not have been
authored by, and do not necessarily represent the opinion
of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright
law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

o Posted for information and discussion. Views
expressed by others are not necessarily those of the
poster who may or may not have read the article.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted
material the use of which may or may not have been
specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This
material is being made available in efforts to advance
the understanding of environmental, political, human
rights, economic, democratic, scientific, social, and
cultural, etc., issues. It is believed that this
constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material
as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the
material on this site is distributed without profit to
the included information for research, comment,
discussion and educational purposes by subscribing to
USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
information go to:

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article
for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you
must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed by forgery by one
or more net terrorists, this post may be reposted several
times.

Sam Wormley

Jul 6, 2015, 6:01:40 PM7/6/15
On 7/6/15 4:33 PM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> It Seems Tesla Was Not Just A Genius, But Also Maybe Psychic

Tesla would not have been able to claim the One Million Dollar
Paranormal Challenge prize.

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated to the discussion
of physics, news from the physics community, and physics-related

Double-A

Jul 6, 2015, 6:41:33 PM7/6/15
I'll bet some of Tesla's languages were classical. I know other great scientists like Oppenheimer knew some.

Double-A

Simoen

Jul 6, 2015, 9:46:41 PM7/6/15
Tesla wasn't the only one to think or say these things, many others did...

>> Additionally, he also seemed to predict the female sexual
>> revolution that is also happening right now.
>>
>> "This struggle of the human female toward sex equality
>> will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior.
>> It is not in the shallow physical imitation of men that
>> women will assert first their equality and later their
>> superiority, but in the awakening of the intellect of
>> women."

some say women do not want to awaken, as they would incur responsibility

HVAC

Jul 7, 2015, 4:52:42 AM7/7/15
On 7/6/2015 5:33 PM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> It Seems Tesla Was Not Just A Genius, But Also Maybe Psychic
>
> Pioneer News
> piercepioneer.com
> Monday, July 6, 2015
>
> It would be very difficult to argue that Nikola Tesla was
> not a genius. The famous 20th-century Serbian-American is
> known most for his design of the alternating (AC)
> electricity system.

Tesla was best know for having sex with his pet bird, "As a man loves a
woman". But was not widely known was that Tesla's bird was MALE.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

benj

Jul 7, 2015, 6:17:41 AM7/7/15
On 07/07/2015 04:52 AM, HVAC wrote:
> On 7/6/2015 5:33 PM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>> It Seems Tesla Was Not Just A Genius, But Also Maybe Psychic
>>
>> Pioneer News
>> piercepioneer.com
>> Monday, July 6, 2015
>>
>> It would be very difficult to argue that Nikola Tesla was
>> not a genius. The famous 20th-century Serbian-American is
>> known most for his design of the alternating (AC)
>> electricity system.
>

> Tesla was best know for having sex with his pet bird, "As a man loves a
> woman". But was not widely known was that Tesla's bird was MALE.

Jai, HVAC has no problem at all arguing that Tesla was insane and merely
a disgruntled employee of Edison. Tesla invented nothing. All his AC
inventions were developed in Europe before he "invented" them. Marconi
invented radio. All he ever came up with was the Tesla coil which nobody
has ever found a use for except to make nice sparks at science fairs.

Proof he was insane was him having sex with birds. MALE birds. Harlow
believes it so it MUST be true!

Jai, Tesla has not been removed off the list of "forbidden inventors"
yet, so I suggest you not mention him again. Officially, he does not exist.

--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

Double-A

Jul 7, 2015, 3:24:09 PM7/7/15
On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 3:17:41 AM UTC-7, benj wrote:
> On 07/07/2015 04:52 AM, HVAC wrote:
> > On 7/6/2015 5:33 PM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> >> It Seems Tesla Was Not Just A Genius, But Also Maybe Psychic
> >>
> >> Pioneer News
> >> piercepioneer.com
> >> Monday, July 6, 2015
> >>
> >> It would be very difficult to argue that Nikola Tesla was
> >> not a genius. The famous 20th-century Serbian-American is
> >> known most for his design of the alternating (AC)
> >> electricity system.
> >

> > Tesla was best know for having sex with his pet bird, "As a man loves a
> > woman". But was not widely known was that Tesla's bird was MALE.
>
> Jai, HVAC has no problem at all arguing that Tesla was insane and merely
> a disgruntled employee of Edison. Tesla invented nothing. All his AC
> inventions were developed in Europe before he "invented" them. Marconi
> invented radio. All he ever came up with was the Tesla coil which nobody
> has ever found a use for except to make nice sparks at science fairs.

Television would have not been possible without the flyback transformer, a direct descendant of the Tesla coil.

Double-A

Mahipal

Jul 7, 2015, 3:38:43 PM7/7/15
Tesla was and is remains a god God GOD. Not that I myself comprehend
all his insightful physics. I am trying, but it is not easy (for me).

For one thing, the word bird means a girl in British English.

By now, post Edison's owned IPMM social media, Tesla was/is great.

-- Mahipal

Helmut Wabnig

Jul 8, 2015, 2:12:49 AM7/8/15
On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 12:24:05 -0700 (PDT), Double-A <doub...@hush.com>
wrote:
No, it is a direct descendant of the transformer,
invented many years before Tesla.

w.

benj

Jul 8, 2015, 2:54:56 AM7/8/15
See? Tesla invented nothing! Ignore him! Read a freshman physics
textbook instead. That will tell you PROPER things to think!

Actually the flyback transformer isn't really a descendant of the
transformer per se, which has a different function but more a descendant
of a Ruhmkorff coil (actually invented in 1836 by Nicolas Callan) and
which was electrically analyzed by Steinmetz and not by Tesla. A Tesla
coil is a different thing.

HVAC is so envious of people like me with such extensive scientific
knowledge. He just WISHES he had been born with a brain so he wouldn't
have to be a writer.

--

___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

HVAC

Jul 8, 2015, 7:27:56 AM7/8/15
On 7/8/2015 2:54 AM, benj wrote:

> HVAC is so envious of people like me with such extensive scientific
> knowledge. He just WISHES he had been born with a brain so he wouldn't
> have to be a writer.

It's a good feeling to know that someone (BJ) is thinking about me 24/7

Osher

Jul 8, 2015, 10:23:46 AM7/8/15
On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 5:33:54 PM UTC-4, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> It Seems Tesla Was Not Just A Genius, But Also Maybe Psychic

Well said.

Hinduism is one of the few Religious-Philosophical systems which is not afraid of psychic and ESP scenarios. It also is anti-Emotional and very Logic-oriented with a few exceptions. The other Logic-oriented or Logic-based Religions are Saint Thomas Aquinas based Catholicism, Orthodox Judaism, and Fundamentalist literal Bible-believing Baptists appear to be returning to their Logic basis.

ESP or Psychic phenomena or scenarios would solve the Fermi Paradox, which is the strange absence of electromagnetic communication with off-Earth aliens. If most advanced life in the Universe communicates by ESP or Psychic or Telepathic methods, then our Earth's focus on electromagnetic communication would be out of the mainstream of the Universe's communication.

In addition, those off-earth Aliens who happen to be able to tune in to our electromagnetic-sound TV and movies would arguably find so much lying and violence (unlikely to be found in their regions where Psychic communication facilitates honesty even in internal thought and perception) that they would arguably avoid if not quarantine us. This is especially a negative feature of the USA in these times.

Osher Doctorow

Osher Doctorow

hanson

Jul 8, 2015, 11:06:59 AM7/8/15

Harlow wrote:
> [...]
hanson wrote:
Harlow, your self-consuming, hilarious homophobia
not withstanding, Virdy just posted that the term
"Bird" was contemporary British Slang for "GIRL",
just like the US analog of "Chick","Tomato" or "Broad".....
To make you feel better, Tesla may have fucked
a Tranny, a "Chick with Dick"... Happy now, Harlow?

Benj wrote:
> See? Tesla invented nothing! Ignore him! Read a freshman physics textbook
> instead. That will tell you PROPER things to think!
>
> Actually the flyback transformer isn't really a descendant of the
> transformer per se, which has a different function but more a descendant
> of a Ruhmkorff coil (actually invented in 1836 by Nicolas Callan) and
> which was electrically analyzed by Steinmetz and not by Tesla. A Tesla
> coil is a different thing.
>
> HVAC is so envious of people like me with such extensive scientific
> knowledge. He just WISHES he had been born with a brain so he wouldn't
> have to be a writer.

hanson wrote:
What Benj has asserted, if correct, is that the arguments
can be made about Einstein, "who invented nothing.
All of Einstein's theories & experiments were developed
in Europe before he "invented" them"... Even down to
their abberant social behavior; Tesla boinking a Tranny
while Einstein was arrested for wife beating, twice .
Physics is a very social enterprise, n'est pas. LOL!

reber g=emc^2

Jul 8, 2015, 2:21:11 PM7/8/15
Einstein invented a motorless refrig. TreBert

hanson

Jul 8, 2015, 4:34:37 PM7/8/15

<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier the Cretion & Swine "reber g=emc^2"
wrote:
Cretin & Swine Glazier wrote:
> Einstein invented a motorless refrig. TreBert

hanson wrote:
"motorless?"... ahahaha... motorless or not, it did NOT sell,
and just existed on paper, like your useless M&M Filters,
which you somehow should interweave into the Glazierola
that contains the only lines that were NOT Lies, when

<herbert...@gmail.com> :B::ert Glazier, the Swine,
Hate monger, Jewish Jailbird, Faceshitter & Graveyard
Vandal, Racist & Bigot "reber g=emc^2" introduces
himself as/with

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works,.."
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible(torra) Jew I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 letters from two Popes. Bert
:B:: ***** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert *****
:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "....
:B:: cuz "I was mixing sulfur,carbon & iron together
:B:: to make gun powder".Trebert ...long after...

(3)
=07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015:
when <herbert...@gmail.com>, the Jewish Swine wrote:
Harlow HVAC, Saul Levy & Benj, I'll be sitting on your face
to take a shit & say: "Open wide". ... after.

(2)
On 06Dec2014, you, Hebe Herbie, said to
"benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always post under
me for you are an ass kisser. For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... after

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have agood laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

(above template to be used to snip Bert's Glazierolia and
to administer loving "Recall Therapy" for Swine Glazier)

Double-A

Jul 8, 2015, 9:03:53 PM7/8/15
So who invented that? A Kraut?

Double-A

benj

Jul 9, 2015, 12:11:09 AM7/9/15
And a Bra design as well. The man was a boob genius!

--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

Poutnik

Jul 9, 2015, 2:16:19 AM7/9/15
Dne 09/07/2015 v 03:03 Double-A napsal(a):

>> No, it is a direct descendant of the transformer,
>> invented many years before Tesla.
>>

> So who invented that? A Kraut?

http://engineering.wikia.com/wiki/Transformer

Invention

Those credited with the invention of the transformer include:

Michael Faraday, who invented an 'induction ring' on August 29,
1831. This was the first transformer, although Faraday used it only to
demonstrate the principle of electromagnetic induction and did not
foresee the use to which it would eventually be put.

Lucien Gaulard and John Dixon Gibbs, who first exhibited a device
called a 'secondary generator' in London in 1881 and then sold the idea
to American company Westinghouse. This may have been the first practical
power transformer, but was not the first transformer of any kind. They
also exhibited the invention in Turin in 1884, where it was adopted for
an electric lighting system. Their early devices used a linear iron
core, which was later abandoned in favour of a more efficient circular core.

William Stanley, an engineer for Westinghouse, who built the first
practical device in 1885 after George Westinghouse bought Gaulard and
Gibbs' patents. The core was made from interlocking E-shaped iron
plates. This design was first used commercially in 1886.

Hungarian engineers Ottó Bláthy, Miksa Déri and Károly Zipernowsky
at the Ganz company in Budapest in 1885, who created the efficient "ZBD"
model based on the design by Gaulard and Gibbs.

Nikola Tesla in 1891 invented the Tesla coil, which is a
high-voltage, air-core, dual-tuned resonant transformer for generating
very high voltages at high frequency.

--
Poutnik ( the Czech word for a wanderer )

benj

Jul 9, 2015, 9:56:29 AM7/9/15
Regardless of who invented the actual devices Tesla realized the
advantage of a transformer in the transmission of power in an AC form.
While Edison plodded along trying to make his DC system practical, Tesla
was dreaming of powering New York from renewable energy from Niagra
falls. This was a hideous kook idea at the time which was touted as
totally insane. (Tesla was obviously insane and had sex with birds.)
The Tesla powerhouse building is still standing at Niagra. And the use
of the transformer and AC power was the key to the whole insane scheme.

Don't you love the sound of Kooks cooing in the morning?

--