The World Is its Own Model or Why Hubert Dreyfus Is Still Right About AI

LIGO Fraud Investigator

Jul 28, 2016, 4:37:08 PM7/28/16
Report not abuse
http://rebelscience.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-world-is-its-own-model-or-why.html

Artificial intelligence is relevant to my goal of exposing the lying Big Brother mafia that has taken over the physics community. The reason is that, once true AI arrives (real soon now, sooner than the assholes suspect) on the world scene, it will be the end of their fraudulent reign. It will be a time of weeping and gnashing of teeth. LOL

You hear me, Carlip? Repent from your "speed of gravity" crap now while it's still time, you gutless jackass. Sackcloth and ashes for you.

ahahahaha...AHAHAHAHAHA...ahahahaha