Is God Dead?

The Starmaker

Dec 27, 2014, 3:38:48 PM12/27/14
Of course not... God is why we are here.

---

Tom McDonald

Dec 27, 2014, 4:29:22 PM12/27/14
On 12/27/2014 2:38 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Of course not... God is why we are here.

Well, he might have been alive. He's dead now.

The Starmaker

Dec 27, 2014, 4:42:32 PM12/27/14
He's not dead...he lives inside of everyone.

God created the Earth so that he would have a place to live...and get
cable tv.

William December Starr

Dec 28, 2014, 12:21:34 AM12/28/14
In article <m7n8an$q9a$1...@dont-email.me>,
Tom McDonald <kil...@gmail.com> said:

> Well, he might have been alive. He's dead now.

"...Jim."

-- wds

John Geoffrey

Dec 28, 2014, 1:31:30 AM12/28/14
Didn't Kirk kill God?

No. Wait. That movie does not exist.
Except it does.

Ismael Depattio

Dec 28, 2014, 1:10:27 PM12/28/14
On 27/12/2014 21:42, The Starmaker wrote:
> Tom McDonald wrote:
>>
>> On 12/27/2014 2:38 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> Of course not... God is why we are here.
>>>
>> Well, he might have been alive. He's dead now.
>

> He's not dead...he lives inside of everyone.
More specifically in their colon, which is why so many theists speak out
of their asses.

> God created the Earth so that he would have a place to live...and get
> cable tv.
>
> ---
> This email is free from viruses and malware because Cumblast! Antivirus protection is active.
> http://www.cumblast.com

I.D.

--
But Hold, He will come cometh probably by train.

Osher

Dec 28, 2014, 3:13:41 PM12/28/14
On Saturday, December 27, 2014 3:38:48 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> Of course not... God is why we are here.

I'll give somewhat indirectly my answer. In life in general, young people who grow up rebellious against all authority tend to arguably fail in their jobs, friendships, and even their interests. One has to arguably grow up believing in at least parental authority, and preferably authority of some other people in at least local government or State/Province government, in order to eventually resist injurious and "arbitrary" dictatorship by authorities.

I think that, whether God really exists or not, young people are beneficially raised by believing that God exists and has ultimate authority.

Older people have to decide beyond that, based on at least two criteria:

1) The Scientific Method (and Mathematical/Logical Methods),
2) Whether they can live with the idea of their being no "final arbiter" of injustices, cruelties, etc.

It is very, very hard to do (2) when one is past 60 or so, at least for quite educated people, researchers, and teachers, like me. There is a third alternative criterion:

3) Intuition about the existence of "God-like" creatures in the Universe, that is, Advanced Civilizations capable of moving planets, stars, galaxies, etc.

I think that (3) is arguably true, which makes it much easier to "tolerate" and even beyond that respect people who believe in God, and arguably it makes it easier to believe in God or hope that God exists. So ultimately, an honest answer might be: "I hope so, even approximately."

Osher Doctorow

Apollyon

Dec 28, 2014, 3:18:31 PM12/28/14
Type V and beyond[edit]
Such hypothetical civilizations have either transcended their universe of origin or arose within a multiverse or other higher-order membrane of existence, and are capable of universe-scale manipulation or creation of individual discrete universes from an external frame of reference..
So says wiki.

Mahipal

Dec 28, 2014, 7:02:54 PM12/28/14
Nice, very nice. I am going to work harder to top your post!

On Saturday, December 27, 2014 6:16:06 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
> On Saturday, December 27, 2014 2:19:14 PM UTC-8, benj wrote:
> > On 12/27/2014 04:18 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > http://geonice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Albert-Einstein-Unique-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
> > >
> > > Is that an A minor?

A musical thread! O crap... I must say something. Butt Watt?!

> > Einstein would never play a pointy guitar!
> >
> > --
>
> He played the violin.

Not all too well, from what I've heard. Is he He HE on the AppStore?
Nevermind, I will Google search for meself. Then, as usual, I'll be
bewildered and astonished and fall so much in love Love LOVE with
...youKnow. I am not mad, I am Am AM just crazy angr(y).

> Double-A

Yes, we get it. It's a made up picture. What else is new News?

-- Mahipal 'The(y)theThem never stop projecting lies Lies LIES!'

Mike Dworetsky

Dec 29, 2014, 3:17:52 AM12/29/14
John Geoffrey wrote:
> On 28/12/14 06:21, William December Starr wrote:
>> In article <m7n8an$q9a$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> Tom McDonald <kil...@gmail.com> said:
>>
>>> Well, he might have been alive. He's dead now.
>>
>> "...Jim."
>>
>> -- wds
>>

> Didn't Kirk kill God?

In the film, wasn't it Spock, at the fire-controls of the Klingon bird of
prey, that shoots "God"?

--
Mike Dworetsky

(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)

The Starmaker

Dec 29, 2014, 8:11:37 PM12/29/14
The Starmaker wrote:

> Tom McDonald wrote:
> >
> > On 12/27/2014 2:38 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > Of course not... God is why we are here.
> > >
> > Well, he might have been alive. He's dead now.
>
> He's not dead...he lives inside of everyone.
>
> God created the Earth so that he would have a place to live...and get
> cable tv.

I'm surprised
no one has ever
written the story..

The Story Of God

you know, why he created
the earth and the universe.

He created an earth because
he needed a place to stay.

it can be very boring
floating around in heaven all the time.

The story of God is...
when he created the earth,
so he can hang out there...
the price was, he had to lose
all memories of himself.

He had no choice.

The Starmaker

Dec 29, 2014, 8:14:51 PM12/29/14
This is the question God ask himself everyday:

"Who Am I?"

The Starmaker

Dec 31, 2014, 6:21:58 PM12/31/14
He forgot.

Robert Bannister

Jan 7, 2015, 10:03:21 PM1/7/15
On 28/12/2014 4:38 am, The Starmaker wrote:
> Of course not... God is why we are here.

Where "here" is another universe presumably.
--
Robert Bannister - 1940-71 SE England
1972-now W Australia

Walter Bushell

Feb 23, 2015, 9:55:06 PM2/23/15
In article <1POdna1j-KywkzzJ...@supernews.com>,
"Mike Dworetsky" <plati...@pants.btinternet.com> wrote:

> John Geoffrey wrote:
> > On 28/12/14 06:21, William December Starr wrote:

> >> "...Jim."
> >>
> >> -- wds
> >>

> > Didn't Kirk kill God?
>
> In the film, wasn't it Spock, at the fire-controls of the Klingon bird of
> prey, that shoots "God"?
>

> > No. Wait. That movie does not exist.
> > Except it does.

Kirk gave the order. And the movie was a satire of Moses and his
followers.

Rho, rho, rho your boat gently down the stream,
All is my own dream.

--
Never attribute to stupidity that which can be explained by greed. Me.

The Starmaker

Feb 24, 2015, 3:27:07 AM2/24/15
Maybe I asked the wrong question.

Maybe the question should be..

The Starmaker

Feb 24, 2015, 3:32:57 AM2/24/15
The Starmaker wrote:

> Maybe I asked the wrong question.
>
> Maybe the question should be..

Does God Exist?

It would have to be a Yes or No answer...

and whatever your answer is, you could be wrong.

If the answer is Yes, then that means 95 percent of yous here are wrong!

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 24, 2015, 7:47:16 AM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:33:29 -0800, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> Maybe I asked the wrong question.
>>
>> Maybe the question should be..
>

>Does God Exist?

What's "God"?

And why even ask the question where you're asking it?

It's not an issue in any of the groups you're spamming.

It can only be an issue for theists because it's their invention that
has no justification. Or even relevance beyond their particular
theism.

In the newsgroups you're spamming it is unsolicited rudeness,
stupidity and nonsense.

>It would have to be a Yes or No answer...

A typical theist's gross over-simplification.

Do you know what a false dichotomy is?

Apart from a cultural or anthropological phenomenon, what do you
imagine "God" and "god" even mean outside theistic religion?

Think about that and try to answer it honestly before reading the
following...

To atheists it's not something they even give a thought to most of the
time because it isn't even part of their lives, unless some stupid
theist who can't keep it to themselves brings it up inappropriately,
tries to use it as a "reason" to force his beliefs on us, claim that
God told him to start a war, etc.

Even to believers in other deities, it's merely something somebody
else believes as part of their religion.

Physicists who might be theist leave that belief at the door when they
do their research, although it is sometimes used as sort of joking
shorthand for the whatever the underlying rules of the universe are,
including those that haven't been found yet.

In the real world there are hundreds of different deity-beliefs, each
with their own religions that only take their own god(s) seriously
while ignoring all the others.

"God" is the name Abrahamic monotheists give the object of their
particular deity-belief.

Polytheists give theirs individual names like Krishna, Vishnu, Zeus,
Aphrodite, Odin, etc.

I suggest you look up the terms "emic" and "etic" which describe the
view from inside the group vs outside a group.

It might help you understand that you see "God" from inside the box,
ie from the perspective of your religious up-bringing and beliefs.

But you're talking to people outside the box where these don't even
apply, as if they did.

>and whatever your answer is, you could be wrong.

Even inside the box, that is still a false dichotomy.

But outside the box, it excludes all the outside-the-box alternatives
as well.

Which is why theists get atheists, scientists and science wrong -
they're all outside the theism box.

>If the answer is Yes, then that means 95 percent of yous here are wrong!

Why not try to think outside the box when talking outside it?

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Feb 24, 2015, 9:43:20 AM2/24/15
Christopher A. Lee wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:33:29 -0800, The Starmaker
> <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> […]
>
> In the newsgroups you're spamming it is unsolicited rudeness,
> stupidity and nonsense.

As is continuing those mindbogglingly stupid excessive crossposts without
setting Followup-To.

YHBT, HTH, HAND.

F'up2 poster

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2

netalat

Feb 24, 2015, 10:33:56 AM2/24/15
On 2/24/2015 2:33 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> Maybe I asked the wrong question.
>>
>> Maybe the question should be..
>

> Does God Exist?

of course, someone had to design us, evolution cannot explain how the
complexity of an eyeball could develop on its own, or your digestive
system, or how billions of tiny cells in your body all function together
so you can walk and talk, and last 90 years.

if I am wrong, no big deal. However, if a god-denyer is wrong, he may
have room reserved at Hotel Hell, so...

Steve O

Feb 24, 2015, 11:16:29 AM2/24/15
On 24/02/2015 15:33, netalat wrote:
> On 2/24/2015 2:33 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>>>
>>> Maybe I asked the wrong question.
>>>
>>> Maybe the question should be..
>>

>> Does God Exist?
>>

> of course, someone had to design us, evolution cannot explain how the
> complexity of an eyeball could develop on its own,

Apart from the fact that it didn't 'develop on its own'- why do you have
such a problem with the evolution of an eyeball?
Eyeball evolution is easily explained, and there are plenty of different
examples of different stages of development of the eyeball in the
natural world, ranging from simple light sensitive pigmentation, across
simpler and more rudimentary forms of sight and right up to the
sophistication of an eagle's eye.

> or your digestive
> system, or how billions of tiny cells in your body all function together
> so you can walk and talk, and last 90 years.

The only thing that puzzles me is how the cells in your brain come
together to allow you to walk and talk.

> if I am wrong, no big deal. However, if a god-denyer is wrong, he may
> have room reserved at Hotel Hell, so...

Ah! - One of those, are you?....
That figures.

Osher

Feb 24, 2015, 12:05:09 PM2/24/15
On Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 3:38:48 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> Of course not... God is why we are here.

Starmaker, nothing would surprise me other than that some of the trolls here turn out to be God.

We almost certainly are not alone in the Universe with respect to earthlike planets and life elsewhere, at least. My intuition "tell me" that there are probably also at least advanced civilizations in outer space far more advanced than ours.

Osher Doctorow

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 24, 2015, 12:11:14 PM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:33:25 -0600, netalat <inv...@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On 2/24/2015 2:33 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>>>
>>> Maybe I asked the wrong question.
>>>
>>> Maybe the question should be..
>>

>> Does God Exist?
>>

>of course, someone had to design us, evolution cannot explain how the
>complexity of an eyeball could develop on its own, or your digestive
>system, or how billions of tiny cells in your body all function together
>so you can walk and talk, and last 90 years.

Trolling moron.

>if I am wrong, no big deal. However, if a god-denyer is wrong, he may
>have room reserved at Hotel Hell, so...

Idiot.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 24, 2015, 12:30:00 PM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 16:16:22 +0000, Steve O <nos...@here.thanks>
wrote:

>On 24/02/2015 15:33, netalat wrote:

>>> Does God Exist?
>>
>> of course, someone had to design us, evolution cannot explain how the
>> complexity of an eyeball could develop on its own,
>
>Apart from the fact that it didn't 'develop on its own'- why do you have
>such a problem with the evolution of an eyeball?
>Eyeball evolution is easily explained, and there are plenty of different
>examples of different stages of development of the eyeball in the
>natural world, ranging from simple light sensitive pigmentation, across
>simpler and more rudimentary forms of sight and right up to the
>sophistication of an eagle's eye.

All of which provide a major survival advantage over those without
them.

Even simple light sensitivity compared with equivalent creatures
without it.

It's hardly surprising that the eye has evolved apparently
independently into so many different types.

The Liars For God usually quote Darwin out of context to make it
appear as if he saw it as a problem.

Even though that was more than 150 years ago.

But he, himself, answered it in the very next few sentences.

That was his writing style - to pose what people might see as
potential difficulties and then show why they weren't.

And he knew about what you just described.

The talk.origins quote mine project was set up to counter this kind of
creationist dishonesty.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CA/CA113_1.html

Claim CA113.1:
Charles Darwin acknowledged the inadequacy of evolution when he wrote,

To suppose that the eye, with all its inimitable contrivances for
adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different
amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic
aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I
freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree. (Darwin 1872)

Source:
Huse, Scott. 1996. The Collapse of Evolution. Grand Rapids: Baker Book
House, p. 73.
Response:

The quote is taken out of context. Darwin answered the seeming
problem he introduced. The paragraph continues,

Yet reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a
perfect and complex eye to one very imperfect and simple, each grade
being useful to its possessor, can be shown to exist; if further, the
eye does vary ever so slightly, and the variations be inherited, which
is certainly the case; and if any variation or modification in the
organ be ever useful to an animal under changing conditions of life,
then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could
be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination,
can hardly be considered real. How a nerve comes to be sensitive to
light, hardly concerns us more than how life itself first originated;
but I may remark that several facts make me suspect that any sensitive
nerve may be rendered sensitive to light, and likewise to those
coarser vibrations of the air which produce sound. (Darwin 1872,
143-144)

Darwin continues with three more pages describing a sequence of
plausible intermediate stages between eyelessness and human eyes,
giving examples from existing organisms to show that the intermediates
are viable.

>> or your digestive
>> system, or how billions of tiny cells in your body all function together
>> so you can walk and talk, and last 90 years.
>
>The only thing that puzzles me is how the cells in your brain come
>together to allow you to walk and talk.
>>
>> if I am wrong, no big deal. However, if a god-denyer is wrong, he may
>> have room reserved at Hotel Hell, so...
>
>Ah! - One of those, are you?....
>That figures.

It is remarkably stupid to threaten people with your religion's threat
of punishment for its believers who step out of line, when they don't
believe that religion in the first place.

But then the theists we meet on the net are mostly incapable of
thinking outside the box.

If they were, they would recognise that non-Christians are no more
scared of the Christian hell than they themselves are of being
reincarnated as a maggot for not beiong Hindu.

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 24, 2015, 2:33:31 PM2/24/15
In article <mci5kt$gfk$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
netalat <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

> On 2/24/2015 2:33 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> >>
> >> Maybe I asked the wrong question.
> >>
> >> Maybe the question should be..
> >

> > Does God Exist?
> >

> of course, someone had to design us, evolution cannot explain how the
> complexity of an eyeball could develop on its own, or your digestive
> system, or how billions of tiny cells in your body all function together
> so you can walk and talk, and last 90 years.

Sure, evolutionary biologists can explain all of those things.

--

JD

Je suis Charlie.

hanson

Feb 24, 2015, 2:38:41 PM2/24/15

"Osher" wrote:
> Starmaker, nothing would surprise me other than
that some of the trolls here turn out to be God.

hanson wrote:
What surprise?... Why? Osher, they already have
announced their godly existence & presence, loud,
clear and repeatedly, right here in s.p... Scores of
megalomaniacs who are proudly obsessed with and
possesses by their Superiority fetishes have done
so, as is exampled by these few Dreck Dreidels here:

1) rect-Al Schwartz, the "Uncle" & "Cockroach Rep".
2) John Parker, "Androcles", the "Hexen meister",
3) Frank Col.on.essi, the "Little Asshole", and the
"degenerate psycho" ... and just a few days ago,
4) Hebe Glazier, the Hate-monger & Faceshitter
whose "g=emc^2" is short for and means that
"glazier exhibits micro cephalic cretinism" ...

... all have gotten into the fray, posted & professed
to be a "God" ... ... ahahahaha... ROTFLMAO....

Osher wrote:
> We almost certainly are not alone in the Universe
> with respect to earthlike planets and life elsewhere,
> at least. My intuition "tell me" that there are probably
> also at least advanced civilizations in outer space
> far more advanced than ours.
> Osher Doctorow

hanson wrote:
Osher, generalize your implied fears and misgivings:

The anthropic condition has hard wired us, and as
an evolutionary result, made us believe that ...
anything which can control and/or kick our ass, or
even seed doubt into our decision making process,...
to have god like powers & may represent "god" itself.

As is seen, this archaic condition and & environment
quickly evolved into "religion" which had the additional
benefit of "Safety in Numbers". --- The sorry fact that
religion was and is always used by the few to fuck the
many, does not seem to disturb most of the many....
....ahahahaha...

netalat

Feb 24, 2015, 6:10:45 PM2/24/15
On 2/24/2015 10:16 AM, Steve O wrote:
> On 24/02/2015 15:33, netalat wrote:
>> On 2/24/2015 2:33 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>

>> or your digestive
>> system, or how billions of tiny cells in your body all function together
>> so you can walk and talk, and last 90 years.
>
> The only thing that puzzles me is how the cells in your brain come
> together to allow you to walk and talk.

insults do not answer the question.

Explain to me how the cells in your brain came together to enable you to
walk and talk.
Was it spontaneous ?
how did you go from a one cell amoeba, to the thing your are now?
What happened ?
You cannot explain it at all, try.....

>> if I am wrong, no big deal. However, if a god-denyer is wrong, he may
>> have room reserved at Hotel Hell, so...
>
> Ah! - One of those, are you?....
> That figures.

You may worship me now.

benj

Feb 24, 2015, 7:09:31 PM2/24/15
Whistling past the graveyard. Can "explain" a moth getting darker, but
"explaining" real changes in life? Bwahahaha! It's all just political
fraud to promote atheism as a state religion. It's called subverting
science to use science as an excuse to subvert it.

--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 24, 2015, 7:26:50 PM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:10:12 -0600, netalat <inv...@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On 2/24/2015 10:16 AM, Steve O wrote:
>> On 24/02/2015 15:33, netalat wrote:
>>> On 2/24/2015 2:33 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>

>>> or your digestive
>>> system, or how billions of tiny cells in your body all function together
>>> so you can walk and talk, and last 90 years.
>>
>> The only thing that puzzles me is how the cells in your brain come
>> together to allow you to walk and talk.
>
> insults do not answer the question.

It was a stupid question from a deliberately ignorant creationist
attempting to score points by browbeating atheists over something that
is nothing to do with atheism.

>Explain to me how the cells in your brain came together to enable you to
>walk and talk.

Read any good biology textbook on the subject, imbecile.

> Was it spontaneous ?

Idiot.

> how did you go from a one cell amoeba, to the thing your are now?
>What happened ?
> You cannot explain it at all, try.....

Liar.

Look up "evolution".

Or even do a Youtube search,

Try this for starters...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RbPQG9WTZM&index=6&list=PLlqn6eJtUoRtzEMAYvV6yXrZsrWga1_a2

>>> if I am wrong, no big deal. However, if a god-denyer is wrong, he may
>>> have room reserved at Hotel Hell, so...
>>
>> Ah! - One of those, are you?....
>> That figures.
>
>You may worship me now.

What a fucking moron.

Why do you imagine evolution has anything to do with atheism?

Atheists simply accept the scientific explanations because these are
the results of objective research into the real world, and are tested
against it.

As do the majority of Christians.

benj

Feb 24, 2015, 7:32:19 PM2/24/15
Come on Netalat your questions are idiocy! Nobody here has "evolved" any
significant quantity of brain cells. IQ of an ameoeba is pretty much
standard in this group. RoS and all that.

netalat

Feb 24, 2015, 7:41:42 PM2/24/15
On 2/24/2015 6:26 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:10:12 -0600, netalat <inv...@invalid.com>
> wrote:

>>> The only thing that puzzles me is how the cells in your brain come
>>> together to allow you to walk and talk.
>>
>> insults do not answer the question.
>
> It was a stupid question from a deliberately ignorant creationist
> attempting to score points by browbeating atheists over something that
> is nothing to do with atheism.

no, it is red herring to derail the topic, you fail to provide an
answer, because you don't know.

>> Explain to me how the cells in your brain came together to enable you to
>> walk and talk.
>
> Read any good biology textbook on the subject, imbecile.

so you cannot explain it. Bio texbooks do not explain how they came
together either.

>> Was it spontaneous ?
>
> Idiot.

resorting to insults again, you have weak brain.

>> how did you go from a one cell amoeba, to the thing your are now?
>> What happened ?
>> You cannot explain it at all, try.....
>
> Liar.

prove it. I'm waiting for your explination........

> Look up "evolution".

conjecture

> Or even do a Youtube search,

so you learn all your stuff from youtube, no wonder.

>>> Ah! - One of those, are you?....
>>> That figures.
>>
>> You may worship me now.
>
> What a fucking moron.

that is a different kind of worshiping, you may call me your GOD.
think of it, you can post here, and I will Be Here to Guide you.

> Why do you imagine evolution has anything to do with atheism?

one with weak mind, if there was no evolution, atheism is crap.

> Atheists simply accept the scientific explanations because these are
> the results of objective research into the real world, and are tested
> against it.

....but scientists have not proven the Eyeball was invented by a series
of accidents.

> As do the majority of Christians.

Jews, Islam, and Hindies are left out ?

netalat

Feb 24, 2015, 7:44:16 PM2/24/15
On 2/24/2015 6:32 PM, benj wrote:

>>> The only thing that puzzles me is how the cells in your brain come
>>> together to allow you to walk and talk.
>>
>> insults do not answer the question.

>>> Ah! - One of those, are you?....
>>> That figures.
>>
>> You may worship me now.
>
> Come on Netalat your questions are idiocy! Nobody here has "evolved" any
> significant quantity of brain cells. IQ of an ameoeba is pretty much
> standard in this group. RoS and all that.

amoebas thrive in the ROS for sure, the nutrient material makes their
brains bigger. (??) So their IQ must grow two. Perhaps doubled!

netalat

Feb 24, 2015, 7:46:51 PM2/24/15
On 2/24/2015 6:09 PM, benj wrote:
> On 02/24/2015 02:33 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>
>> Sure, evolutionary biologists can explain all of those things.
>
> Whistling past the graveyard. Can "explain" a moth getting darker, but
> "explaining" real changes in life? Bwahahaha! It's all just political
> fraud to promote atheism as a state religion. It's called subverting
> science to use science as an excuse to subvert it.

Atheism is a belief system, just like religions, a faith system, (that
there is no god.)

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 24, 2015, 7:59:55 PM2/24/15
In article <mcj61n$fij$3...@speranza.aioe.org>,
Nope. I don't believe that there is no god and I'm an atheist.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 24, 2015, 8:01:44 PM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:41:12 -0600, netalat <inv...@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On 2/24/2015 6:26 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:10:12 -0600, netalat <inv...@invalid.com>
>> wrote:

>>> insults do not answer the question.
>>
>> It was a stupid question from a deliberately ignorant creationist
>> attempting to score points by browbeating atheists over something that
>> is nothing to do with atheism.
>
>no, it is red herring to derail the topic, you fail to provide an
>answer, because you don't know.

Liar.

I've given you an educational video that is one of an excellent
series.

>>> Explain to me how the cells in your brain came together to enable you to
>>> walk and talk.
>>
>> Read any good biology textbook on the subject, imbecile.
>
>so you cannot explain it. Bio texbooks do not explain how they came
>together either.

Liar.

>>> Was it spontaneous ?
>>
>> Idiot.
>
>resorting to insults again, you have weak brain.

Just is calling an idiot an idiot for being an idiot.

>>> how did you go from a one cell amoeba, to the thing your are now?
>>> What happened ?
>>> You cannot explain it at all, try.....
>>
>> Liar.
>
>prove it. I'm waiting for your explination........

You lied. That makes you a liar.

Atheists aren't pig-ignorant like creationists.

Nor is evolution some kind of atheist catechism.

>> Look up "evolution".
>
>conjecture

Liar.

>> Or even do a Youtube search,

Did you think I wouldn't notice you deleted the link I gave you?

[dishonestly unmarked deletion restored]

::Try this for starters...
::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RbPQG9WTZM&index=6&list=PLlqn6eJtUoRtzEMAYvV6yXrZsrWga1_a2

>so you learn all your stuff from youtube, no wonder.

Where did I say that, liar?

>>> You may worship me now.
>>
>> What a fucking moron.
>
>that is a different kind of worshiping, you may call me your GOD.
>think of it, you can post here, and I will Be Here to Guide you.

And you pretend calling you an idiot is an insult.

If anything, it's an insult to idiots.

>> Why do you imagine evolution has anything to do with atheism?
>
>one with weak mind, if there was no evolution, atheism is crap.

What a fucking moron.

>> Atheists simply accept the scientific explanations because these are
>> the results of objective research into the real world, and are tested
>> against it.
>
>....but scientists have not proven the Eyeball was invented by a series
>of accidents.

Idiot. Liar.

>> As do the majority of Christians.
>
>Jews, Islam, and Hindies are left out ?

Idiot.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 24, 2015, 8:02:34 PM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:46:22 -0600, netalat <inv...@invalid.com>
wrote:
Liar.

It's the simple absence of one specific belief system.

Melzzzzz

Feb 24, 2015, 8:25:05 PM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:33:29 -0800
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Maybe I asked the wrong question.
> >
> > Maybe the question should be..
>

> Does God Exist?

What is God?

> It would have to be a Yes or No answer...

It can't be yes or no because God is unprecise
term.

> and whatever your answer is, you could be wrong.

Question is wrong. Does trt mrt exists?

Melzzzzz

Feb 24, 2015, 8:25:22 PM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 06:46:46 -0600
Christopher A. Lee <c....@fairpoint.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:33:29 -0800, The Starmaker
> <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >The Starmaker wrote:
> >>
> >> Maybe I asked the wrong question.
> >>
> >> Maybe the question should be..
> >

> >Does God Exist?
>
> What's "God"?

Exactly.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 24, 2015, 8:33:31 PM2/24/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 02:25:01 +0100, Melzzzzz <m...@zzzzz.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:33:29 -0800
>The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>> >
>> > Maybe I asked the wrong question.
>> >
>> > Maybe the question should be..
>>

>> Does God Exist?
>
>What is God?

None of these morons have ever defined it in such a way that it
_could_ exist outside the virtual reality of their religion.

>> It would have to be a Yes or No answer...
>
>It can't be yes or no because God is unprecise
>term.
>>

>> and whatever your answer is, you could be wrong.
>
>Question is wrong. Does trt mrt exists?

It was just being in-your-face stupid.

netalat

Feb 24, 2015, 8:57:20 PM2/24/15
On 2/24/2015 7:01 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:41:12 -0600, netalat <inv...@invalid.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/24/2015 6:26 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

>>> It was a stupid question from a deliberately ignorant creationist
>>> attempting to score points by browbeating atheists over something that
>>> is nothing to do with atheism.
>>
>> no, it is red herring to derail the topic, you fail to provide an
>> answer, because you don't know.
>
> Liar.

you simply parrot what you hear from other newsgroups, you don't really
know anything, right Polly ?

> I've given you an educational video that is one of an excellent
> series.

but it does not explain who put it together, tiny nanobots, god,
Chumley......

Here is a learning lesson for you, listen to the entire video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5dU6serXkg

>>> Read any good biology textbook on the subject, imbecile.
>>
>> so you cannot explain it. Bio texbooks do not explain how they came
>> together either.
>
> Liar.

where is your proof that they do?
they don't, so you liar liar.

>>> Idiot.
>>
>> resorting to insults again, you have weak brain.
>
> Just is calling an idiot an idiot for being an idiot.

self referencing like that is typical of word limited idiots, and liars.

>>> Liar.
>>
>> prove it. I'm waiting for your explination........
>
> You lied. That makes you a liar.

so, by that response you have no explanation nor knowledge of facts,

> Atheists aren't pig-ignorant like creationists.

sure atheists are, they believe and have faith in what they don't see.

> Nor is evolution some kind of atheist catechism.
>

>>> Look up "evolution".
>>
>> conjecture
>
> Liar.

Google for some more words, dude, you 3 word kitty

>>> Or even do a Youtube search,
>
> Did you think I wouldn't notice you deleted the link I gave you?
>
> [dishonestly unmarked deletion restored]
>
> ::Try this for starters...
> ::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youMaMaSlutinBangcock+youDaddyisPimpingforChrist=PLlqn6eJtUoRtzEMAYvV6yXrZsrWga1_a2

watch this one, it make more cents;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el93AooFrgg

>> so you learn all your stuff from youtube, no wonder.
>
> Where did I say that, liar?

you immediately reference you tube, not the title of a book.

>>> What a fucking moron.
>>
>> that is a different kind of worshiping, you may call me your GOD.
>> think of it, you can post here, and I will Be Here to Guide you.
>
> And you pretend calling you an idiot is an insult.

Pride is in your way. Release your feelings, release your foolish
pride, it really is OK to worship me.

> If anything, it's an insult to idiots.

I dont mean to insult you.

>>> Why do you imagine evolution has anything to do with atheism?
>>
>> one with weak mind, if there was no evolution, atheism is crap.
>
> What a fucking moron.

so you cannot counter my point.

>>> Atheists simply accept the scientific explanations because these are
>>> the results of objective research into the real world, and are tested
>>> against it.
>>
>> ....but scientists have not proven the Eyeball was invented by a series
>> of accidents.
>
> Idiot. Liar.

so show me where they did, you can oly show me that it was a bunch of
lightning strikes, or cosmic rays snipping DNA, somewhere, somehow,
pulling lame story outta the air. No Fact! Face it, you have been
misled by handwaving sciencebooks.

>>> As do the majority of Christians.
>>
>> Jews, Islam, and Hindies are left out ?
>
> Idiot.

are you in the Idiot religion ?

netalat

Feb 24, 2015, 9:05:00 PM2/24/15
that is agnostic or axiological ?

if you invert your sentance, it is;

Yep. I do believe that there is god and I'm no atheist.

netalat

Feb 24, 2015, 9:11:20 PM2/24/15
and that is is a "belief in the absence", still believing there is no
system. it is still a religion. fuzzy wording wont change that fact.

.......so you are saying all plants are atheist ?

kni...@baawa.com

Feb 24, 2015, 10:45:52 PM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:46:22 -0600, netalat <inv...@invalid.com>
wrote:

I have to give you a 5 on the Troll scale. So far you've pushed all
the right buttons. Don't forget, if we run on electricity, why don't
we get electrocuted in the shower. Don't forget to say 'you can't
explain that'.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 25, 2015, 12:23:22 AM2/25/15
In article <mcja5o$unt$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
netalat <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

> sure atheists are, they believe and have faith in what they don't see.

What is it that we don't see do you think we have faith in?

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 25, 2015, 12:34:22 AM2/25/15
In article <mcjak6$oq$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
netalat <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

> On 2/24/2015 6:59 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> > In article <mcj61n$fij$3...@speranza.aioe.org>,
> > netalat <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

> >> Atheism is a belief system, just like religions, a faith system, (that
> >> there is no god.)
> >
> > Nope. I don't believe that there is no god and I'm an atheist.
>

> that is agnostic or axiological ?

I am both agnostic and atheistic. One has to do with knowledge and the
other with belief.

> if you invert your sentance, it is;
>
> Yep. I do believe that there is god and I'm no atheist.

Yes, that's it exactly.

The Starmaker

Feb 25, 2015, 1:12:55 AM2/25/15
Melzzzzz wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:33:29 -0800
> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > Maybe I asked the wrong question.
> > >
> > > Maybe the question should be..
> >

> > Does God Exist?
>
> What is God?

God is the guy who in the beginning created the heavens and the earth.

Here is a picture of the earth God created:
http://images.nymag.com/images/2/news/09/04/week3/newcomers090420_slideshowbtn_560.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/131/f/0/Ocean_Stock_1_by_Jiko_Stock.jpg

Steve O

Feb 25, 2015, 2:01:48 AM2/25/15

>> On 2/24/2015 2:33 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> The Starmaker wrote:

>> of course, someone had to design us,

If design is required, who designed the 'someone'?

Try to answer without resorting to the logical fallacy of special pleading.

The Starmaker

Feb 25, 2015, 3:37:35 AM2/25/15
your mother didn't design you...

that is now how making babies work.

everyone on earth has ancestors...but how far back can you go?

great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandpa?

It seems everyone agress God Exist, ...you cannot stop talking about him..

He's not going ...away.

I don't understand why yous want to know who is God's parents...you cannot yet decide whether he exist or not.

You're gonna say God doesn't exist but you want to know who his mother was???? I don't get it.

Her hair was blond if that helps...

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 25, 2015, 4:07:21 AM2/25/15
It was just being a complete jerk for the sake of it.

Like all trolls, he is mentally ill - a psychopath, a narcissist, and
a sadist.

As well as a coward getting away with his appalling behaviour towards
others because he hides behind his computer.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 25, 2015, 4:10:39 AM2/25/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:13:10 -0800, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Melzzzzz wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:33:29 -0800
>> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>> > Does God Exist?
>>
>> What is God?
>

>God is the guy who in the beginning created the heavens and the earth.

What "the guy who in the beginning created the heavens and the earth"
outside the myths and legends of ignorant bronze-age prmitives?

Steve O

Feb 25, 2015, 9:57:15 AM2/25/15
On 25/02/2015 08:37, The Starmaker wrote:

>> If design is required, who designed the 'someone'?
>>
>> Try to answer without resorting to the logical fallacy of special pleading.
>

> your mother didn't design you...

No, she gave birth to me.
Now perhaps you'd like to answer the question?

> that is now how making babies work.
>
> everyone on earth has ancestors...but how far back can you go?

> great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandpa?

I got mine as far back as 1736.
What was your point?

> It seems everyone agress God Exist, ...you cannot stop talking about him..

No one in alt atheism agrees with you.
Where did you get that idea?

> He's not going ...away.

It would be handy if he made an actual appearance.

> I don't understand why yous want to know who is God's parents...you cannot yet decide whether he exist or not.

Perhaps you have a slight reading comprehension problem.
I didn't ask you who God's parents were, I asked you, "If you think
'someone' designed the univers, then who designed the 'someone'"
Take your time..

> You're gonna say God doesn't exist but you want to know who his mother was???? I don't get it.
>

> Her hair was blond if that helps...

Now I'm not sure if you have a reading comprehension problem, or are
just being deliberately stupid, or perhaps are stupid.

reber g=emc^2

Feb 25, 2015, 12:43:16 PM2/25/15
On Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 12:38:48 PM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
> Of course not... God is why we are here.
>
> ---

God & Gravity are forces that can never die,nor fade away.They give birth to universes. They give life to universes.They evolve universes right up to my posting this "NOW" G=EMC^2 is reality. This equation is now in the minds of Billions. This is my gift to humankind. trebert

The Starmaker

Feb 25, 2015, 1:28:55 PM2/25/15
I don't get it...i'm not that smart. You don't take a piece of paper and pencil to make a design of God.

There is a blueprint of the earth and the universe...but there is no blueprint of God.

Mothers don't use blueprints to make babies. People use paper and pencil to design buildings, but not to make babies.

This stuff is very simple. The guy goes to work and designs building. Then he go home and bangs his wife.

The process is different for designing and making people.

Who design the designer has nothing to do with...designing.

Okay, maybe you don't understand how God created the heavens and the earth..
He took a pencil and drew a straight line...and vola!

> > You're gonna say God doesn't exist but you want to know who his mother was???? I don't get it.
> >

> > Her hair was blond if that helps...
>
> Now I'm not sure if you have a reading comprehension problem, or are
> just being deliberately stupid, or perhaps are stupid.

what does stupid have to do with anything? just because you don't know how to create the heavens and the earth doesn't mean you're stupid.

do you know how to fix a washing machine?

how to make a pencil?

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 25, 2015, 1:43:59 PM2/25/15
What frikking "God" in the real world outside the theist's religion?

hanson

Feb 25, 2015, 2:46:38 PM2/25/15
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
G=EMC^2 is reality. This equation is now in the minds
of Billions. This is my gift to humankind. trebert... and
Billions know that "g = emc^2" means, and is short for

....... "glazier exhibits micro cephalic cretinism" ....and

Billions also know that "G=EMC^2" really means that

....... "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism" .......

The Starmaker

Feb 25, 2015, 2:59:32 PM2/25/15
Steve O wrote:

> >> If design is required, who designed the 'someone'?
> >>
> >> Try to answer without resorting to the logical fallacy of special pleading.
> >

> > your mother didn't design you...
>
> No, she gave birth to me.
> Now perhaps you'd like to answer the question?
>

> > that is now how making babies work.
> >
> > everyone on earth has ancestors...but how far back can you go?
>

> > great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandpa?
>
> I got mine as far back as 1736.
> What was your point?
>

> > It seems everyone agress God Exist, ...you cannot stop talking about him..
>
> No one in alt atheism agrees with you.
> Where did you get that idea?
> >

> > He's not going ...away.
>
> It would be handy if he made an actual appearance.

An appearance? You mean like on TV, the Tonight Show? Or, knock on your door, ...

appear where?

God is a behind the scenes kind of person...
it's yous who are the characters thrown on stage.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 25, 2015, 3:11:05 PM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:59:29 -0800, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>God is a behind the scenes kind of person...

Idiot.

What fucking God would that be?

>it's yous who are the characters thrown on stage.

Idiot.

The first time I saw his "yous" I thought it was a typo, but is it the
troll formerly known as Manny?

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 25, 2015, 3:22:42 PM2/25/15
In article <cl6666...@mid.individual.net>,
Steve O <nos...@here.thanks> wrote:

> >> If design is required, who designed the 'someone'?
> >>
> >> Try to answer without resorting to the logical fallacy of special
> >> pleading.
> >

> > your mother didn't design you...
>
> No, she gave birth to me.
> Now perhaps you'd like to answer the question?
>

> > that is now how making babies work.
> >
> > everyone on earth has ancestors...but how far back can you go?
>

> > great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great,
> > great, great, great, great grandpa?
>
> I got mine as far back as 1736.
> What was your point?
>

> > It seems everyone agress God Exist, ...you cannot stop talking about him..
>
> No one in alt atheism agrees with you.
> Where did you get that idea?
> >

> > He's not going ...away.
>
> It would be handy if he made an actual appearance.

Seriously. How can something go away if it's never been here?

> > I don't understand why yous want to know who is God's parents...you cannot
> > yet decide whether he exist or not.
>
> Perhaps you have a slight reading comprehension problem.
> I didn't ask you who God's parents were, I asked you, "If you think
> 'someone' designed the univers, then who designed the 'someone'"
> Take your time..
> >

> > You're gonna say God doesn't exist but you want to know who his mother
> > was???? I don't get it.

Yes, we figured that out. Long ago.

> > Her hair was blond if that helps...
>
> Now I'm not sure if you have a reading comprehension problem, or are
> just being deliberately stupid, or perhaps are stupid.

The Starmaker

Feb 25, 2015, 3:48:04 PM2/25/15
What do you he's never been here? He drops by once in a
while...sometimes he drops by to fix a few things here and there..

Steve O

Feb 25, 2015, 4:06:02 PM2/25/15
I'm sorry, I hadn't realized I was trying to debate with an imbecile.

The Starmaker

Feb 25, 2015, 4:24:48 PM2/25/15
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/yous

noun
1.
plural of you.

pronounced: yooz

pronoun: yous

you (usually more than one person).

Yous get it?

Smiler

Feb 25, 2015, 5:18:07 PM2/25/15
Is 'not believing in leprechauns' a belief system in your world?
If so, that would make it one of the largest belief systems in the world.
Far bigger than your religion.

> .......so you are saying all plants are atheist ?

They're not theists. They're more intelligent.

--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279

Smiler

Feb 25, 2015, 5:23:39 PM2/25/15
Prove it!

Smiler

Feb 25, 2015, 5:35:04 PM2/25/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:33:25 -0600, netalat wrote:

> On 2/24/2015 2:33 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>>>
>>> Maybe I asked the wrong question.
>>>
>>> Maybe the question should be..
>>
>> Does God Exist?
>>
> of course, someone had to design us, evolution cannot explain how the
> complexity of an eyeball could develop on its own, or your digestive
> system, or how billions of tiny cells in your body all function together
> so you can walk and talk, and last 90 years.

Yes it can.

> if I am wrong, no big deal. However, if a god-denyer is wrong, he may
> have room reserved at Hotel Hell, so...

Pascal's stupid wager again.
What if you're wrong and the god we meet when we die is Zeus. Wouldn't he
be more angry with _you_ for worshipping the *wrong* god than he would be
with _me_ for worshipping no god? "No big deal" to be consigned to the
underworld? Bwahahaha!

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 25, 2015, 5:37:43 PM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:18:00 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king>
wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:10:42 -0600, netalat wrote:
>
>> On 2/24/2015 7:02 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

>>> Liar.
>>>
>>> It's the simple absence of one specific belief system.
>>>

>> and that is is a "belief in the absence", still believing there is no
>> system. it is still a religion. fuzzy wording wont change that fact.

Deliberately lying won't make _that_ a fact.

As usual some deliberately nasty theist needs to pretend that
believing-in-not is the only possibility for not believing.

When it's somebody else's religious belief, we wouldn't even give it a
thought if they kept it where it belongs - in exactly the same way
Christians don't give a thought to Zeus, Odin, Krishna, Osiris and all
the others.

>Is 'not believing in leprechauns' a belief system in your world?

Troll mode... "but that's different".

>If so, that would make it one of the largest belief systems in the world.
>Far bigger than your religion.

Careful, his head might explode.

>> .......so you are saying all plants are atheist ?

More deliberate stupidity.

>They're not theists. They're more intelligent.

If some idiot brings up atheism in the context of plants, then they
are trivially atheist because they're not theist.

But it takes deliberate stupidity to do that.

Now wait for the moron to misrepresent that deliberately, as "atheists
say plants are atheist" when that was in the specific context that he
introduced.

The Starmaker

Feb 25, 2015, 6:02:53 PM2/25/15
Where do you think the Internet came from? He figured out yous needed it...

How about the TV....got most of yous off the streets...

And God created Aldolf Hitler!

And He created Ford cars...

You can go back and back and see how God steps in...once in a while..to fix things.

What you suppose is the next...Big Fix?

The Starmaker

nitialt

Feb 25, 2015, 6:36:16 PM2/25/15
On 2/25/2015 4:37 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:18:00 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king>
>>>>

>>> and that is is a "belief in the absence", still believing there is no
>>> system. it is still a religion. fuzzy wording wont change that fact.
>
> Deliberately lying won't make _that_ a fact.
>
> As usual some deliberately nasty theist needs to pretend that
> believing-in-not is the only possibility for not believing.

either you are a believer, or a non-believer. or a believer in not
believing.

> When it's somebody else's religious belief, we wouldn't even give it a
> thought if they kept it where it belongs - in exactly the same way
> Christians don't give a thought to Zeus, Odin, Krishna, Osiris and all
> the others.

Odin is cool.

>> Is 'not believing in leprechauns' a belief system in your world?

obviously, you choose to believe in "not believing in leprechauns"

I think leprechauns are fake, like zombies, and vampires. Does that make
me a non-believer?

Or do I believe leprechauns (et al) are fake ?

>>> .......so you are saying all plants are atheist ?
>

> Now wait for the wisdom to misrepresent that deliberately, as "atheists
> say plants are atheist" when that was in the specific context that he
> introduced.

true, atheists do say plants are atheist, because plants do not choose
to believe in a belief system.

but why stop there,

what about small rocks ? that have to be non-believers, no brain,
so they have to be atheists, no god either. prehaps there is a God Rock
somewhere

nitialt

Feb 25, 2015, 6:37:31 PM2/25/15
On 2/24/2015 11:23 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <mcja5o$unt$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
> netalat <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:
>

>> sure atheists are, they believe and have faith in what they don't see.
>

> What is it that we don't see do you think we have faith in?

Death and Taxes. (the door is open now) and then there is faith your
car will turn right when you turn the wheel to the right, and on and on...

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 25, 2015, 6:56:02 PM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:35:34 -0600, nitialt <inv...@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On 2/25/2015 4:37 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:18:00 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king>

>> Deliberately lying won't make _that_ a fact.
>>
>> As usual some deliberately nasty theist needs to pretend that
>> believing-in-not is the only possibility for not believing.
>
>either you are a believer, or a non-believer. or a believer in not
>believing.

Idiot.

People outside thc Christian or any other theist paradigm cannot be
described as if they were inside it.

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 25, 2015, 7:54:26 PM2/25/15
In article <mclmbn$e7n$2...@speranza.aioe.org>,
Not one of those things requires faith.

Care to try again and this time actually answer my question?

The Starmaker

Feb 25, 2015, 8:36:23 PM2/25/15
Jeanne Douglas wrote:

> In article <mclmbn$e7n$2...@speranza.aioe.org>,
> nitialt <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> > On 2/24/2015 11:23 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:

> > > What is it that we don't see do you think we have faith in?
> > >

> > Death and Taxes. (the door is open now) and then there is faith your
> > car will turn right when you turn the wheel to the right, and on and on...
>
> Not one of those things requires faith.
>
> Care to try again and this time actually answer my question?

I'm the God expert, I can answer that question...

What yous don't see that you unconsciously have faith in is..God in your heart.

All atheist have faith in the God that resides in their heart.

It keeps them from commiting mass murder.

The Starmaker

nitialt

Feb 25, 2015, 8:39:01 PM2/25/15
why should I believe that ? I non-believe you.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 25, 2015, 8:48:13 PM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:38:30 -0600, nitialt <inv...@invalid.com>
Can you be described accurately by a Hindu according to the
presumption that Krishna is as "real" for you as he is for him,
deliberately stupid and rude, sociopathic idiot?

The Starmaker

Feb 26, 2015, 1:46:42 AM2/26/15
synthi...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I hope folks don't expect me to turn atheist. It takes a lot faith to believe there is nothing out there.

It really doesn't take too much knowledge to know...there is nothing out there.

There exist only one Earth.

In the beginning, God created the heavens ...and the earth.

"the earth", not 'the earths'.

If there was anything out there...people would be born with eyes on top of their heads so they won't hurt themselves looking up all the time for aliens.

And with everyone walking.. looking down at their smartphones...

that's just more proof...there is nothing up there.

Steve O

Feb 26, 2015, 2:19:25 AM2/26/15
If he is all knowing and all powerful, why couldn't he fix it right the
first time, or arrange it so that it didn't need fixing?

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 8:47:25 AM2/26/15
The God the all plants do not deny. The God the Rocks do not deny.
The God that all Atheists do not deny.

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 8:50:44 AM2/26/15
that isn't interesting, it is like playing the SIMS, make stuff happen,
but with lots of interdependicies to make it complicated.

God created rust for just that reason.

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 8:55:31 AM2/26/15
sure,
but I dont like Krishna with all that media hype,
but you can worship Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī instead
you can be a royal Rumitoid then.

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 9:01:59 AM2/26/15
On 2/25/2015 3:06 AM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 19:45:50 -0800, kni...@baawa.com wrote:
>

>>> Atheism is a belief system, just like religions, a faith system, (that
>>> there is no god.)
>>

> It was just being a complete jerk for the sake of it.
>
> As well as a coward getting away with his appalling behaviour towards
> others because he hides behind his computer.

The internet is now the Obamanet, due to the FCC vote today, and you
will be forced to use your real name, address and religion on each post,
so that will end your trolling in these groups.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 26, 2015, 10:36:16 AM2/26/15
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:01:24 -0600, nitialt <inv...@invalid.com>
wrote:

> [...]

An arrogant, rude, stupid lie about the very people he was lying to.

>> It was just being a complete jerk for the sake of it.
>>
>> As well as a coward getting away with his appalling behaviour towards
>> others because he hides behind his computer.
>
>The internet is now the Obamanet, due to the FCC vote today, and you
>will be forced to use your real name, address and religion on each post,
>so that will end your trolling in these groups.

The troll hiding behind a fake name accuses the regulars in a group he
trolls, of being the trolls?

I don't go to other groups to lie about the members to their faces as
you do.

Steve O

Feb 26, 2015, 3:23:51 PM2/26/15
Plants?
Rocks?
I think you have some issues, buddy.

duke

Feb 26, 2015, 4:48:27 PM2/26/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 02:25:19 +0100, Melzzzzz <m...@zzzzz.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 06:46:46 -0600
>Christopher A. Lee <c....@fairpoint.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:33:29 -0800, The Starmaker
>> <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>> >Does God Exist?
>>
>> What's "God"?

Supreme creator of all things.

>Exactly.

Yes.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Smiler

Feb 26, 2015, 5:25:42 PM2/26/15
What keeps me from committing mass murder isn't any supposed god, it's
sanity. Something you appear to lack.

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 5:33:05 PM2/26/15
On 2/26/2015 4:25 PM, Smiler wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:36:52 -0800, The Starmaker wrote:
>
>> Jeanne Douglas wrote:

>>> Not one of those things requires faith.
>>>
>>> Care to try again and this time actually answer my question?
>>
>> I'm the God expert, I can answer that question...
>>
>> What yous don't see that you unconsciously have faith in is..God in your
>> heart.

>> All atheist have faith in the God that resides in their heart.
>>
>> It keeps them from commiting mass murder.
>
> What keeps me from committing mass murder isn't any supposed god, it's
> sanity. Something you appear to lack.

Your Sanity clause is because of JESUS CHRISTs Birthday !

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 26, 2015, 5:33:44 PM2/26/15
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:25:31 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king>
wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:36:52 -0800, The Starmaker wrote:
>
>> Jeanne Douglas wrote:

>>> Not one of those things requires faith.
>>>
>>> Care to try again and this time actually answer my question?
>>
>> I'm the God expert, I can answer that question...
>>
>> What yous don't see that you unconsciously have faith in is..God in your
>> heart.
>>
>> All atheist have faith in the God that resides in their heart.

A typical, lying theist.

>> It keeps them from commiting mass murder.

Make that a an amoral sociopath.

>What keeps me from committing mass murder isn't any supposed god, it's
>sanity. Something you appear to lack.

When these idiots insist that the only thing stopping people from mass
murder is their imaginary magical superbeing, there are two

I hope they never get near my loved ones if that's all that stops
them, when they lose what their involuntary audience knows is an
easily lost belief.

If it takes a third party to stop them doing that, then they are
amoral sociopaths because the rest of us wouldn't do that sort of
thing either - because of empathy for others. I'm horrified by the
idea of killing somebody else.

Smiler

Feb 26, 2015, 5:35:45 PM2/26/15
The existence of HRH Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh cannot be denied
and he is a god. As I don't believe in him, I remain an atheist.

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 5:42:46 PM2/26/15
atheism is so DOA, so why post anything there at all ?

do you believe that you will have an effect ?
or is it because you carry the flag ATHEIST, therefore you cannot
believe or have faith except in nothing ?

> I don't go to other groups to lie about the members to their faces as
> you do.

that is yourlimited "blinders on" opinion, I state real facts.

and you do go to other newsgroups, too.

Smiler

Feb 26, 2015, 5:42:57 PM2/26/15
Tim Berners-Lee.

>> He figured out yous needed it...

Yes. Tim did.

>> How about the TV....got most of yous off the streets...

John Logie Baird.

>> And God created Aldolf Hitler!

And you're proud of that?

>> And He created Ford cars...

Henry Ford did that.

>> You can go back and back and see how God steps in...once in a while..to
>> fix things.

Only in your deluded imagination.

>> What you suppose is the next...Big Fix?

You should stop taking the heroin.

> If he is all knowing and all powerful, why couldn't he fix it right the
> first time, or arrange it so that it didn't need fixing?

Omniscience isn't all it's cracked up to be.

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 6:19:31 PM2/26/15
do be so hard on the boy, they have to do something from there

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 6:21:44 PM2/26/15
On 2/25/2015 3:10 AM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:13:10 -0800, The Starmaker
> <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> Melzzzzz wrote:

>>> What is God?
>>

>> God is the guy who in the beginning created the heavens and the earth.
>
> What "the guy who in the beginning created the heavens and the earth"
> outside the myths and legends of ignorant bronze-age prmitives?

you look down your snooty snoot at the very people who invented and used
one of the first metals that improved your life, yes Bronze, a gift from
God.

>> Here is a picture of the earth God created:
>> http://images.nymag.com/images/2/news/09/04/week3/newcomers090420_slideshowbtn_560.jpg
>> http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/131/f/0/Ocean_Stock_1_by_Jiko_Stock.jpg

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 6:50:02 PM2/26/15
On 2/25/2015 3:05 PM, Steve O wrote:
> On 25/02/2015 18:28, The Starmaker wrote:
>> Steve O wrote:
>>>

>> what does stupid have to do with anything? just because you don't know
>> how to create the heavens and the earth doesn't mean you're stupid.
>>
>> do you know how to fix a washing machine?
>>
>> how to make a pencil?
>
> I'm sorry, I hadn't realized I was trying to debate with an imbecile.

which makes you a little dumb,

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 6:55:58 PM2/26/15
On 2/26/2015 4:33 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:25:31 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:36:52 -0800, The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>>> Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>>>>

>>> What yous don't see that you unconsciously have faith in is..God in your
>>> heart.
>>>
>>> All atheist have faith in the God that resides in their heart.
>
> A typical, lying theist.
>
>>> It keeps them from commiting mass murder.
>
> Make that a an amoral sociopath.
>
>> What keeps me from committing mass murder isn't any supposed god, it's
>> sanity. Something you appear to lack.
>
> When these idiots insist that the only thing stopping people from mass
> murder is their imaginary magical superbeing, there are two
>
> I hope they never get near my loved ones if that's all that stops
> them, when they lose what their involuntary audience knows is an
> easily lost belief.

you would like to think that, it was easy for you to lose your belief as
you became God of your world, a narcissist, and you must deny all other
things or ideas or people that you would be subservient too.

> If it takes a third party to stop them doing that, then they are
> amoral sociopaths because the rest of us wouldn't do that sort of
> thing either - because of empathy for others. I'm horrified by the
> idea of killing somebody else.

why? there is nothing stopping you, except the fear of God.

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 26, 2015, 8:46:19 PM2/26/15
In article <mcobq8$cbj$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
nitialt <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

> On 2/26/2015 4:33 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> > On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:25:31 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king>
> > wrote:

> > A typical, lying theist.

> > Make that a an amoral sociopath.
> >
> >> What keeps me from committing mass murder isn't any supposed god, it's
> >> sanity. Something you appear to lack.
> >
> > When these idiots insist that the only thing stopping people from mass
> > murder is their imaginary magical superbeing, there are two
> >
> > I hope they never get near my loved ones if that's all that stops
> > them, when they lose what their involuntary audience knows is an
> > easily lost belief.
>
> you would like to think that, it was easy for you to lose your belief

How could Christopher lose something he never had?

> as
> you became God of your world, a narcissist, and you must deny all other
> things or ideas or people that you would be subservient too.
>

> > If it takes a third party to stop them doing that, then they are
> > amoral sociopaths because the rest of us wouldn't do that sort of
> > thing either - because of empathy for others. I'm horrified by the
> > idea of killing somebody else.
>
> why? there is nothing stopping you, except the fear of God.

He just explained it to you--empathy for others.

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 26, 2015, 8:47:04 PM2/26/15
In article <mco9q2$7o7$3...@speranza.aioe.org>,
nitialt <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

> On 2/25/2015 3:10 AM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> > On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:13:10 -0800, The Starmaker
> > <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> >> God is the guy who in the beginning created the heavens and the earth.
> >
> > What "the guy who in the beginning created the heavens and the earth"
> > outside the myths and legends of ignorant bronze-age prmitives?
>
> you look down your snooty snoot at the very people who invented and used
> one of the first metals that improved your life, yes Bronze, a gift from
> God.

What "god"? Do you have evidence of its existence?

The Starmaker

Feb 27, 2015, 3:19:22 AM2/27/15
You mean like a car that doesn't ever run out of gasoline?

The Starmaker

Feb 27, 2015, 3:24:52 AM2/27/15
Smiler wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:36:52 -0800, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > Jeanne Douglas wrote:

> >> Not one of those things requires faith.
> >>
> >> Care to try again and this time actually answer my question?
> >
> > I'm the God expert, I can answer that question...
> >
> > What yous don't see that you unconsciously have faith in is..God in your
> > heart.
> >
> > All atheist have faith in the God that resides in their heart.
> >
> > It keeps them from commiting mass murder.
>
> What keeps me from committing mass murder isn't any supposed god, it's
> sanity. Something you appear to lack.

dropping bombs on Japan is insane????

Every atheist doesn't commit mass muder for only one reason....they are afraid of going to Hell.

The Starmaker

Feb 27, 2015, 3:37:59 AM2/27/15
"its"???? Isn't its, its? Isn't it, it?

God is...it.

It..exist.

Alex W.

Feb 27, 2015, 7:06:44 AM2/27/15
On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 00:24:51 -0800, The Starmaker wrote:

> Every atheist doesn't commit mass muder for only one reason....they are afraid of going to Hell.

Hell is a town in Norway.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 27, 2015, 11:33:35 AM2/27/15
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:47:00 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>In article <mco9q2$7o7$3...@speranza.aioe.org>,
> nitialt <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/25/2015 3:10 AM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

>> > What "the guy who in the beginning created the heavens and the earth"
>> > outside the myths and legends of ignorant bronze-age prmitives?

He didn't even try to answer this.

>> you look down

Lie.

>> your snooty snoot

Lie.

>> at the very people who invented and used
>> one of the first metals that improved your life,

They were part of progress - but that doesn't mean people today should
take the stories they made up to "explain" what they didn't
understand, seriously.

I don't care what some people today believe, however stupid it is -
that's their business. But I do care when they make it everybody
else's business by trying to impose their beliefs, using these myths
and legends as justification.

>> yes Bronze, a gift from
>> God.

Lie noted. What fucking God in the real world beyond the deluded
fantasies of sociopaths who rudely and stupidly presume it outside
their religion, to people outside it?

The proven serial liar invents yet another straw man, so he can
pretend he can pretend a negative reaction is unprovoked, when it
wouldn't even happen if theists kept their beliefs where they belong.

And does he seriously imagine that the people who invented the Genesis
myths and legends weren't primitive bronze age tribes?

>What "god"? Do you have evidence of its existence?

Of course not - otherwise he and other religious loonies who can't
live and let live, would have provided it long ago. And they wouldn't
need to try and hide behind excuses so transparently dishonest they
insult the intelligence, or to lie about those who only want them to
keep their nonsense to themselves.

The Starmaker

Feb 27, 2015, 1:53:25 PM2/27/15
Chinatown is a town in Wisconsin, and it's not a chinatown.
It is loading more messages.