LA Air the Lightest in its History

reber g=emc^2

Sep 7, 2016, 7:18:03 PM9/7/16
If not for cars and people it would be lighter still.The ocean is its only source of moisture,and as big as it is LA is so very dry. It seems amazing that rain clouds are not forming.No dew.Is LA trying to tell us that it will be the norm? My huge Glazier glacier towed into LA harbor is cool.O ya TreBert

benj

Sep 7, 2016, 7:58:19 PM9/7/16
On 9/7/2016 7:18 PM, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> If not for cars and people it would be lighter still.The ocean is its only source of moisture,and as big as it is LA is so very dry. It seems amazing that rain clouds are not forming.No dew.Is LA trying to tell us that it will be the norm? My huge Glazier glacier towed into LA harbor is cool.O ya TreBert

With no "heavy air" in sight, it's no wonder that Kalifornia is burning
down! Your theory of "heavy air" is right on the money, Treeb.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 7, 2016, 9:31:05 PM9/7/16
What do you care about LA? You are supposed to be in Orange County,
specifically Fullerton.

As for the weather in SoCal, it has been perfectly normal for this time
of year.

In the Fullerton area, expect temperatures in the 80's and no rain until
October.

You want humidity and rain, move to Washington state where the temperature
is in the 60's and the humidity pushing 100%.

Oh, I forgot; you have nothing to move and just have to gas up the old
van and hit the road.

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 7, 2016, 10:02:52 PM9/7/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote
that "It seems amazing" that Glazier the utterly filthy
Full-Swine who never recanted nor apologized for when
he wrote:

"I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
__** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

& now, <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> wrote:
I'm 88 and not worried about Hanson causing me harm.
His hate is doing him in. He needs help,but he must seek it.
Possibly the police are aware of this? I wish him well.
I think he should stop posting for a month,and get rid
of his obsessions.Try not being so bigoted.TreBert

hanson wrote:
Glazier, the only one that is a Hater, obsessed with
bigotry and has been in custody of the police is YOU...

<herbert...@gmail.com> the sanctimonious
Full-Swine Glazier who often posts:
"god and religion is hocus pocus" and now that
Glazier is doing his final twitching he trembles and prays:
"Open Mind of God. Best to go with God, and be nice"

hanson wrote:
But Glazier you Swine, it is YOU that is NOT nice, and things
have not gotten any better because YOU came back after you
wrote:

Full Swine & Cretin Glazier wrote:
> "Why am I not loved by all?"
> "I might leave if things do not get better"..because...

<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier whose G=EMC^2 is
short for "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism", (Zika
& or by his genetic ashkeNazi marker) defines Bert, reber
Trebert, or Treb as the loud mouth, the misogynic Peeping
Tom (lifts & looks under the shirts of girls) the Jewish Jailbird,
the Liar, Hatemonger, schizoid mental cripple, Pervert Face-
Shitter, criminal Graveyard vandal, Bigot, Racist, War-monger
& Communist :B::ert Glazier who introduces himself with/as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works,.."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible(torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I'm M&M's Clueless Fuck-faced turd".Bert.
:B:: I'm "Siegman Fraud", "Bert, the Bowel Movement".
:B:: "I gave G=EMC^2 (wrong & stolen) to the world"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "....
:B:: cuz "I was mixing sulfur, carbon & iron together
:B:: to make gun powder" ... & "while I was in custody
:B:: of Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansel, for thieving, his
:B:: deputies beat the shit out of me. So I bought a
:B:: 357 magnum for death threats by Sheriff Bob.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

about which ....
Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."
"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horseshit gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

Moderator General "HVAC" <Mr....@gmail.com>
"Harlow Campbell" succinctly added & wrote:

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert, you are Fucked in the head.

"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... .... about which....

Aviation Consultant Jim Pennino ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

Glazier, you are a spamming piece of shit...
Your Cocaine usage explains a lot of your posts.
You know nothing about government nor physics.
You are drunk again. Give up and kill yourself.

Astrophysicist "Saul Levy" <saul...@cox.net> wrote:

GLAZIER YOU ARE A LAMEbrain PIECE OF SHIT!
Saul Levy

Rocket Scientist Virdy "Mahipal" <mahip...@gmail.com> wrote:

I know, you reber are an idiot. Glazier, you are babbling
desperately. Is it sympathy or pity you're grasping for?
Stop it, either way.

benj" Benjamin Franklin Jacoby <nob...@gmail.com> who
recently nymshifted to "B Gates" <nobodyxx@gmail>, wrote:

One only has to read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was lobotomized.
But Herb found poster "Double-A" who likes to be like Glazier,
but "Alkie-Alkie" is another kook who is as dumb as Bert is...
and promote that shitting into a bucket in a car is an achievement
that is a laudable accomplishment... and both being Communists
they demand entitlement to goods and services that were created
by hardworking people while they themselves drink, party and frolic!...
... still waiting "to be loved by all"...

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, given your Jewish Superiority complex and
your IQ of 122 and you knowing how how everything works,
... how come ended up shitting into a bucket in a 25 year
old Minnie Mouse van that you use as your residence
on Wal-Mart's Parking Lot? ..... .... What went wrong, Glazier?

"What are they gonna say when Swine Glazier dies? Are
they gonna say he was a kind man? He was a wise man?
He had plans? He has wisdom? .... BULLSHIT, MAN!"...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAixFYnDh4> [D]
BULLSHIT,... because Swine Glazier DOES have plans
which Glazier, the Full-Swine, announced and posted at
the ripe age of eighty (80) when Glazier became a criminal
Graveyard Vandal who wrote:

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

Glazier's geriatric decay worsened, along with Glazier's chronic
alcoholism and Glazier, the Olde Kacker, became a Coprophile
IOW Glazier became a filthy Face Shitter at his age of 86, which
Glazier proudly announced & posted...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... after
which...

Glazier, the Criminal Graveyard Vandal & Face Shitter got even
worse over the next year and at Glazier's age of 87, Glazier
widened his piggish Face-shitting habit, as seen when Glazier
threatened...

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com, Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
after...

(4)
The Criminal Swine Glazier rejected to recant, disavow & apologize,
and refused to stop his practices & because Glazier at his age of 87+,
Swine Glazier labeled himself as "Siegman Fraud" which is synonym
with "Bowel-movement, acceting that __ "Glazier is a piece of shit"__.
who, to boot, also announced that Glazier is a Transvestite who dons
female dresses and a Sarah Palin mask, saying that he has "nice
legs"... and that Glazier, also being a Peeping Tom, enjoys lifting &
loooking up under the skirts of girls...

hanson wrote:
Now Glazier, since you are a curse and an embarrassment, day-in
and day-out, to every Jew everywhere, has it dawned on you
sorry, geriatric Transie-Swine, that as soon as you have been
"put away and under" Google will remove ALL YOUR posts from
the USENET and the only thing that will remain and show your
legacy, is because:

Glazier the Swine fortunately posted:
.... "hanson made me famous"....

hanson wrote
So, Glazier you Swine, you should be grateful to me & not wish
me ill like you did above, in your sick hate mongering, since
it is only because of hanson, that Web searches show for:

--- Swine Glazier G=EMC^2 Cretin ---- 27'833 hits & rising
--- reber g=emc^2 Face-shitter & Vandal ---- 27'953 hits & rising

which is why the mental cripple <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier>
badly needs to be administered to with
<http://tinyurl.com/G-EMC2-Recall-Therapy> ...

Now Glazier, you filthy Swine, "you will never be loved by all"
but incredibly, Glazier, you do have groupies who love you,
and haved become, voluntarily, your personal slaves of you,
Faceshitter Glazier, who demonstrate their worship & their
devotion to their master Glazier, by lying under & literally
shit-eating Glazier's turds:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
such as:

=1=
Sefton "john" <johnse...@gmail.com> the delusional
vegetarian loud-mouth from Canuckistan's town of Regina
is under the influence of his Lysergic- and Solanine
contaminated diet and so Sefton lays himself with gusto
under Face-shitter Glazier's Sphincter and enjoys eating
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
and Sefton is impressed also with the Hate-mongering of

=2=
<clutterfre...@gmail.com> is Iran's Glazier.
The Freak Muslime Mehram Maleki HATES Western
culture & the USA, hates Xtians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists,
even Sunnis. Yet Maldrecki lays himself freely UNDER
the Sphincter of Face shitter Jew Glazier who bragged
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
to have _"PFM"_= "Poop For Maleki", which the gay, Iranian
Muslime, Maldrecki, consumed until he turned black
& posted his <http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-Mehram-Selfie>

Then the 88 Year old Glazier announced that "Glazier is a
Transvestite who dons female dresses & a Sarah Palin mask,
saying that he has "nice legs"... which so impressed Maldrecki
that Maleki showed his devotion and solidarity by going LGBT
& had a Sex change operation, whose result she posted in
<http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-the-TG-Girl>.

=3=
"AA" <doub...@hush.com> is __Glazier's "Ass Angel"__,
aka "Abner Afterduft", the "Alcoholic Addict" who struts with
his "AmoebA" brain, posted and yearns to be like Glazier, &
"AA" doubles as "Anon Yidd. Mouse", <nob...@home.invalid>
who does NOT mind that Full-swine Glazier is a Face shitter
& a criminal Grave yard vandal, & Glazier who never recanted
nor apologized for the overt criminal threats Glazier made.... ....

...aux contraire, "AA", who is __Glazier's "Ass Angel"__,
comes to the aid of Full Swine Glazier's criminality, & worse,
the Jewish Pig "AA" cum "Anon Yidd Mouse", curses folks that
point at Glazier's behavior, which makes Yidd Mouse to be an "AA"
example of the lurid "Closeness" which the eminent Jewish Scholar
Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| describes in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
wherein it says:
||R:|| We Jews have a solidarity & a closeness to
||R:|| fellow Jews like none other in the world.
||R:|| We Jews are always 'as one' when it counts.
>
||R:|| It's no secret that we Jews do not respect
||R:|| you gentiles. All of you are our enemies.
||R:|| Our Jewish beliefs are entirely different from yours.
||R:|| Our Talmud/Nedarim/Kol Nidre = "all vows" allows
||R:|| us Jews to lie, subvert and cheat you, the Goyim

=4=
Strangely, the Austrian Hitleryouth Halbmutt Wabnigger,
<hwabnig@.- --- -.dotat> sides with Glazier too, but said:
____ "Jews are a residue of failed evolution" _______

=5=
Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>, the "Rectal Vacuumist (Seattle) is a criminal
Child-support dead-beat who greedily sucks turds out of Glazier's
sphincter, especially when they are Methamphetamine preloaded
as seen when Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>::JR:: wrote:
::JR:: I no longer want sex anymore. I masturbate. I've found that
::JR:: all these erections & masturbations can irratate my prostate.
::JR:: My problem mostly happens a few hours before I want to
::JR:: wake up, so I can't take Sudafed.
::JR:: Ejaculation is a mind-altering drug, no better than heroin
::JR:: or meth. So I've recently vowed to not masturbate...
::JR:: I use my left hand to smoke, masturbate and to type ...
::JR:: Does that make me smart ? -- I'd rather masturbate.
::JR:: She likes to squirt meth up her rear ( it makes her cum).
::JR:: but pussy is the last thing I want.
::::::: (cuz Relf is apparently interested now, with his "mouth wide
::::::: open", to let Swine Glazier shit into Relf's "kisser")
::JR:: My dreams, however, have been semi-erotic as of late..."

=6=
... and even earlier, ironically, signed up was kike "Bodaisky",
<ro...@localhost.localdomain> who lied and claimed to be
"Bo Dai" from China, but was in fact "Fagie Bodaisky", who
lives off the tips he gets from being a rest-room attendant in
a NY Bath house for gay Jews.

=7=
"Andrew Vecsey" posting as <trudi.s...@gmail.com>
is another AshkeNAZI pervert, a twat mimicker, who enjoys
spending her time under Glazier's Sphincter like the ones above.
Like those pigs s/he does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging
to be a Face shitter and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but
s/he objects and groans when that is pointed out & comes
runnning to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

=8=
The Wal-Mart Greeter "nu...@bid.nes" <Alie...@gmail.com>
Mark L. Fergerson is another stupid & despicably filthy pig that
enjoys spending his time under Glazier's Sphincter like the 7
ones above. Like those 7 other pigs, the Wal-Mart Greeter Ferkel
does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging to be a Face shitter
and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but says that Glazier's criminal
behavior, like Glazier's looking up/under the skirts of girls, is
"not abusive" & insists that "Us old-timers gotta stick together."

=9=
Israeli Zionist Yehiel Porat <pora...@gmail.com> is another
80 year old AshkeNAZI pervert, who enjoys spending his time
under Glazier's Sphincter like those pigs above who do NOT mind
that Jew Glazier is bragging to be a Face shitter and a criminal
Grave yard vandal, but object and groans when that is pointed
out & come to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

This bizarre perversion is well documented as seen here in:
<http://tinyurl.com/magnum-opus-the-rectal-jew>
<https://theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/>
<https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jewish+coprophilia>

reber g=emc^2

Sep 8, 2016, 4:35:42 PM9/8/16
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 4:18:03 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> If not for cars and people it would be lighter still.The ocean is its only source of moisture,and as big as it is LA is so very dry. It seems amazing that rain clouds are not forming.No dew.Is LA trying to tell us that it will be the norm? My huge Glazier glacier towed into LA harbor is cool.O ya TreBert

Another dry,hot day.Yes I will have a desk at the Fullerton City Hall.That is a given.Yes the Police Union might endorse me.Yes I will run even deaf.Yes should I lose I still have plan B Trebert

Double-A

Sep 8, 2016, 5:14:46 PM9/8/16
Endorsements are important. Perhaps a hearing aid company would endorse you!

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Sep 8, 2016, 5:22:18 PM9/8/16
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 4:18:03 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> If not for cars and people it would be lighter still.The ocean is its only source of moisture,and as big as it is LA is so very dry. It seems amazing that rain clouds are not forming.No dew.Is LA trying to tell us that it will be the norm? My huge Glazier glacier towed into LA harbor is cool.O ya TreBert

AA Hard for me to get endorsements.I haVE another plan. TreBert

reber g=emc^2

Sep 8, 2016, 5:23:06 PM9/8/16

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 8, 2016, 5:46:06 PM9/8/16
Or the makers of Aricept, Razadyne, Namenda, Exelon or Namzaric.

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 8, 2016, 6:12:01 PM9/8/16
it's"Hard for me to get endorsements" said reber g=emc^2"
Glazier, the utterly filthy Full-Swine because he never

hanson

Sep 8, 2016, 6:17:43 PM9/8/16
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> wrote:
"Yes I will have a desk at the Fullerton City Hall.
That is a given. Yes the Police Union might endorse me.
Yes I will run even deaf. Yes should I lose I still have plan B"
which I, Full Swine Glazier ahve detailed below:

Full Swine Glazier's Plan B:

hanson wrote:
Glazier, the only one that is a Hater, obsessed with
bigotry and has been in custody of the police is YOU...

<herbert...@gmail.com> :B::ert Glazier wrote
"I wish him, hanson, being dead, so that me, Full Swine
Glazier, the criminal Graveyard vandal, can expedite
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh"....

... so wrote <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>
who is the sanctimonious Full-Swine Glazier who often

wrote:

Full Swine & Cretin Glazier wrote:
> "Why am I not loved by all?"
.

Message has been deleted

hanson

Sep 8, 2016, 8:06:52 PM9/8/16
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> wrote:
"Yes I will run even deaf." which is yet just another
one of Glazier's daily lies which is documented when

Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:
"When I talked with Glazier on the phone Glazier
heard me clearly and he sounded sharp as a tac".

hanson wrote:
Glazier has NO unusual hearing isssues.
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> uses
his alleged "deafness" to con, cheat and steal, just
like the the eminent Jewish Scholar Harold Wallace
Rosenthal ||R:|| describes it in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
wherein it says:
||R:|| Our Jewish beliefs are entirely different from yours.
||R:|| Our Talmud/Nedarim/Kol Nidre = "all vows" allows
||R:|| us Jews to lie, subvert and cheat you, the Goyim

Double-A

Sep 9, 2016, 6:17:06 PM9/9/16
Well, at least you're a man with a plan!

What about the Gray Panthers? They gave our Oregon Senator Ron Wyden his start, and now he seems to be Senator for life!

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Sep 9, 2016, 6:51:37 PM9/9/16
AA My plan is to have Fullerton mothers to be called "Glazier Girls"(With buttons) giving the reason for voting for Glazier.Its all about my "Health and Welfare plan for needy children" Walmart will give to it big $$$$$ each month for sure.TreBert

Double-A

Sep 9, 2016, 7:00:37 PM9/9/16
Walmart will be giving big here in Oregon too, once we've passed the GROSS RECEIPTS TAX in November!

Double-A

hanson

Sep 9, 2016, 7:06:39 PM9/9/16
Double-A" <doub...@hush.com> aka "Abner Afterduft"
aka "Double Asshole", the Alcoholic Addict" who is

Glazier's "Ass Angel", Abner wrote:
Well, at least you're a man with a plan!

hanson wrote:
But Abner, you should be a man too, but one with a plan
of telling & urging Glazier to recant and apologized for the
overt criminal threats Glazier made. If you do that, and
Glazier does it then all what follows below will become
unnecessary.... but for now and till then it looks like that...

you, Abner, are truly proud of doubling for "Anon Yidd. Mouse",
<nob...@home.invalid> who does NOT mind that Full-swine
Glazier is a Face shitter & a criminal Grave yard vandal, aren't
you, Abner you filthy pig, you being # =3= amongst =9= other
ones (below) who freely lay themselves with gusto under criminal
Glazier's Sphincter and enjoys eating Bert's turds, show here:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

... about which <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>

hanson wrote:
Glazier, the only one that is a Hater, obsessed with
bigotry and has been in custody of the police is YOU...

<herbert...@gmail.com> the sanctimonious
example of the lurid "Closeness" which the eminent Jewish Scholar
Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| describes in his epic
||R:|| We Jews have a solidarity & a closeness to
||R:|| fellow Jews like none other in the world.
||R:|| We Jews are always 'as one' when it counts.
>
||R:|| It's no secret that we Jews do not respect
||R:|| you gentiles. All of you are our enemies.
||R:|| Our Jewish beliefs are entirely different from yours.
||R:|| Our Talmud/Nedarim/Kol Nidre = "all vows" allows
||R:|| us Jews to lie, subvert and cheat you, the Goyim

benj

Sep 9, 2016, 8:22:08 PM9/9/16
Only if you promise to move your van and stinking shit bucket out of
their parking lot, fer sure.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 9, 2016, 8:31:06 PM9/9/16
We've been through this before, the median age in Fullerton is quite low.

He would be better off learning to speak Korean than trying for the
geezer vote.

--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 9, 2016, 8:31:08 PM9/9/16
With a median household income of about $70k, an average household income
of about $100k, average household size of 2.9 and median age of 35, you
will be hard pressed to find many needy children in Fullerton.

One day perhaps you might learn something about the city you are supposedly
living in.

--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 9, 2016, 8:46:05 PM9/9/16
It won't effect Walmart or any other business in the slightest as they will
just pass it on in the prices as part of doing business in the state.

--
Jim Pennino
Message has been deleted

Double-A

Sep 10, 2016, 2:32:48 PM9/10/16
Lots of Koreans in Fullerton? Maybe my friend Kim could be of help!

Double-A

Double-A

Sep 10, 2016, 2:38:18 PM9/10/16
That is precisely what is expected. That will put the smaller businesses on a more even plying field with the giant stores. Any business grossing less than $25 million will not have to pay that tax! Mom and pop won't have to worry. M&M won't have to worry!

Double-A

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 10, 2016, 5:16:05 PM9/10/16
Double-A <doub...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Friday, September 9, 2016 at 5:46:05 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> Double-A <doub...@hush.com> wrote:

>> > Walmart will be giving big here in Oregon too, once we've passed the GROSS RECEIPTS TAX in November!
>> >
>> > Double-A
>>
>> It won't effect Walmart or any other business in the slightest as they will
>> just pass it on in the prices as part of doing business in the state.
>>

>> --
>> Jim Pennino
>

> That is precisely what is expected. That will put the smaller
> businesses on a more even plying field with the giant stores.

Not really; a big advantage the big stores have is the ability to buy
in huge quantities at a much reduced price. This means high volume
items will always be cheaper at a big store.

The smart mom and pop stores go for specialty items the big box places
don't bother carrying.

> Any business grossing less than $25 million will not have to pay that
> tax! Mom and pop won't have to worry. M&M won't have to worry!
>
> Double-A

M&M will have to worry if the State ever discovers claims of sales without
all the prerequisite tax accounts with the State.

--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 10, 2016, 5:16:06 PM9/10/16
More Koreans than geezers and lots of Asians in general. It is one of the
reasons the income in the city is so high; you seldom see an Asian
welfare bum.

--
Jim Pennino

Double-A

Sep 11, 2016, 4:43:50 PM9/11/16
You'd be surprised. My wife was somewhat of a celebrity in the Korean community. (Water under the bridge.) But she knew what was going on. Korean geezers would come here and take advantage of every welfare and Social Security benefit they could lay their hands on, while transferring all their property into their children's names to make themselves eligible. Driving from their million dollar mansion in their Mercedes to apply for food stamps was not uncommon. I'm just saying.

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Sep 12, 2016, 1:54:20 PM9/12/16
Mexicalifornia goes because of welfare 100%. Fullerton has lots of people from every corner of the world. My friend Hoo tells me this and he is Chinese.(He is my best friend) He goes to Hawaii 4 times a year ..

Double-A

Sep 12, 2016, 3:48:36 PM9/12/16
Does Hoo have a lot of pull in the Asian community? Get them in your corner and how can you lose?

Double-A

hanson

Sep 12, 2016, 3:55:21 PM9/12/16

"reber g=emc^2" <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> wrote:
My friend Hoo tells me this and he is Chinese.(He is my best friend)

hanson wrote:
Glazier, you Full Swine, your posting history shows that
you have a new, different "best friend" every 3 weeks.
Apparently they all are leaving you from the moment they
become informed that you,

<herbert...@gmail.com> Swine Glazier has NOT
and is NOT recanting nor apologizing for when I wrote:

"I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
__** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

.

reber g=emc^2

Sep 12, 2016, 4:55:39 PM9/12/16
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 4:18:03 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> If not for cars and people it would be lighter still.The ocean is its only source of moisture,and as big as it is LA is so very dry. It seems amazing that rain clouds are not forming.No dew.Is LA trying to tell us that it will be the norm? My huge Glazier glacier towed into LA harbor is cool.O ya TreBert

AA Hoo's wife is a school teacher. That's a plus for me.Hoo is a top Ping Pong player and popular.++ He votes +++ Has big bucks ++++ He does photography to make $$$$ +++++++ We meet as I was showing my pictures at U of Irvine.His wife thinks I'm a great Indian painter O ya.Hoo goes with God in my universe equation. TreBert

hanson

Sep 12, 2016, 5:08:02 PM9/12/16
" My friend Hoo goes with God in my universe equation"

But <herbert...@gmail.com> the sanctimonious

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 12, 2016, 5:16:06 PM9/12/16
Do you have an onion tied to your belt when you write this stuff?

--
Jim Pennino
Message has been deleted

Double-A

Sep 13, 2016, 4:08:29 PM9/13/16
Just don't get in too deep with the Chinese Tong! Compared to them, the Mafia is a Sunday school picnic!

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Sep 13, 2016, 5:36:26 PM9/13/16
AA What does Tong mean? I'll ask Hoo when I see him late today.Had an hour press review.asked lots of questions.Took lots of pictures. I was told I did good.Still no hearing aid.What the hell.The van looks good. TreBert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 13, 2016, 6:31:05 PM9/13/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> AA What does Tong mean? I'll ask Hoo when I see him late today.Had an
> hour press review.asked lots of questions.Took lots of pictures.
> I was told I did good.Still no hearing aid.What the hell.The van
> looks good. TreBert

Tongs are gangs.

Were you rational enough to know who was interviewing you?

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 13, 2016, 7:37:24 PM9/13/16
<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier, you wrote:
"I think hanson should stop posting for a month"

hanson wrote:
Glazier, I will stop referring to you in my posts,
and I will stop making those daily "reminders",
for a month, from the same day on when YOU,
Glazier, do recant & apologize for when you...

... Glazier wrote:
"I'll be sitting on Benj Jacoby's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's
face to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
__** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

hanson wrote:
So, Glazer, again, do the right thing and be
a Mensch, will ya.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

reber g=emc^2

Sep 14, 2016, 12:29:04 PM9/14/16
Jim If I told you the reporter was with "Fullerton Observer" does that make me rational?His name was Jesse.He told me I did good,and looked OK too WOW LONG INTERVIEW. He was also interested in M*M.My fast pictures,G=EMC^2 . Will try to go with me to Irvine vwhen I show how I can take the Worlds Fastest Pictures. I have been putting that off.I truly need to hear again.Sad but true. He also thinks I look like Disney's character in UP Go figure Its the dark rimed eye glass frame O Ya I'm ugly Trebert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 14, 2016, 1:31:05 PM9/14/16
You mean Jesse La Tour?

Yes, I'm sure he was very interested in M*M, like where is it located,
how many people it employees it has, etc.

I can hardly wait to read the article.

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 14, 2016, 2:04:42 PM9/14/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been putting that off. Sad but true. O Ya I'm ugly
Trebert.

<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier, the above does

Double-A

Sep 15, 2016, 4:13:54 PM9/15/16
If he tells you, he might have to kill you!

Double-A

Jeff-Relf.Me

Sep 15, 2016, 4:40:44 PM9/15/16
I like the "Chinese Tong"; they're not evil, far from it.
I work for them, indirectly, sort of.

reber g=emc^2

Sep 16, 2016, 1:54:28 PM9/16/16
On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 1:40:44 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> I like the "Chinese Tong"; they're not evil, far from it.
> I work for them, indirectly, sort of.

If Tong is a Chinese word Hmmm it relates to bong,song etc TreBert

reber g=emc^2

Sep 16, 2016, 1:55:16 PM9/16/16

hanson

Sep 16, 2016, 2:09:18 PM9/16/16
<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier wrote:
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
an IQ of 122".

hanson wrote:
But Glazier, proud and hi-IQ Jews are NOT criminal
Graveyard Vandals & Face-Shitters like you...

.... Full Swine Glazier who wrote:

"I'll be sitting on Benj Jacoby's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's
face to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, again, do the right thing & be a Mensch:
Recant and apologize for what you said, will ya... or
do you prefer to remain to be "famous" for you being
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>, do you?

reber g=emc^2

Sep 16, 2016, 4:01:02 PM9/16/16
Another hot bright sun,and not a cloud day.no need for weather man here in LA. What is needed is a fortune teller.I have a hunch(in my id) it will rain on my birthday. Lets see Trebert Oop it was not a hunch,Treb said it

hanson

Sep 16, 2016, 4:09:40 PM9/16/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier the Oopser, wrote:
> I have a hunch(in my id) Lets see Trebert
> Oop it was not a hunch,Treb said it.... So....

Glazier, does your ** Social Worker** know that you are
a Face-Shitter that wants to be mayor? ... ROTFLMAO

Glazier, why do you believe that the voters and the City
Council wants to have a criminal Graveyard Vandal, like
yourself, at the helm, who is ...

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, again, do the right thing, be a Mensch,
and recant and apologize for what you said, will ya.

Double-A

Sep 16, 2016, 4:39:12 PM9/16/16
Isn't your birthday in the dead of winter?

Double-A

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 16, 2016, 5:16:05 PM9/16/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another hot bright sun,and not a cloud day.no need for weather man here
> in LA. What is needed is a fortune teller.I have a hunch(in my id) it
> will rain on my birthday. Lets see Trebert Oop it was not a hunch,Treb
> said it

What are you doing in LA when your are supposed to be living in Fullerton?

Not cloud in the sky as opposed to cloudy all day 3 days ago and
thunderstorms predicted for Monday and cloudy through Wednesday.

--
Jim Pennino

reber g=emc^2

Sep 17, 2016, 5:39:56 PM9/17/16
AA not the dead of winter 2/928 I'll be 89 Feb.9 Hot again no moisture Air is bone dry.If I sell M&M I will use the money for towing the Glacier into LA harbor.It could be a great investment if it takes 5 years to melt. I know 3 ways to slow down melting. I think an ice bar selling only Glacier Buds would go over big time.I can think of ice games adding much fun.People could bet on ice melting(little gambling is fun.Having sex in an ice bed.That I like. I just thought of a new ice team game that would be fun and makes for big laughs. TreBert

reber g=emc^2

Sep 17, 2016, 5:59:49 PM9/17/16
Jim I say LA for two reasons.#1 less letters 2 its close enough. With you here I would give you 10 to one odds Monday we do not get half inch of rain in Fullerton or LA . I have an honest friend James here in Anaheim he would hold the $$$$ He is so rich he has a two engine plane.We could bet 1,000 No problem Trebert Ps He will also tell you if I needed a roof his house is mine. See Jim I don't lie and I've got $$$$$$ more than I need.I have a son that wants to buy a house on Huntington Beach.I told him we shall see.I fear by June the bottom is falling out,and money will be of no value. The banks will own it all.Bush saw to it in his 8 years.The interest alone on all those trillions has to tell us something. We went from the richest to one of the most in dept.nation. I fought it all Bush's 8 years,but I was the power of 1 Bush had the Godfather. TreBert

hanson

Sep 17, 2016, 7:59:57 PM9/17/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
" I just thought of a new ice team game" that would show
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> who is also
the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier> who
has recruited #=9= other pigs who have free & willingly laid
themselves under Glazier's Sphincter to eat Bert's Turds:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

hanson

Sep 17, 2016, 8:06:42 PM9/17/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
"I have an honest friend James here in Anaheim, who is not
like <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> which I
was for 8 years, but I was the power of 1, and I am still

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 17, 2016, 8:46:15 PM9/17/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 2:16:05 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Another hot bright sun,and not a cloud day.no need for weather man here
>> > in LA. What is needed is a fortune teller.I have a hunch(in my id) it
>> > will rain on my birthday. Lets see Trebert Oop it was not a hunch,Treb
>> > said it
>>
>> What are you doing in LA when your are supposed to be living in Fullerton?
>>
>> Not cloud in the sky as opposed to cloudy all day 3 days ago and
>> thunderstorms predicted for Monday and cloudy through Wednesday.
>>

>> --
>> Jim Pennino
>
> Jim I say LA for two reasons.#1 less letters 2 its close enough.

Yeah, like Rhode Island is close to Boston.

> With you here I would give you 10 to one odds Monday we do not get half
> inch of rain in Fullerton or LA .

As the September average is 0.06", that would be a pretty safe bet.

There is a reason California is called the Sunshine State.

> I have an honest friend James here in Anaheim he would hold the $$$$
> He is so rich he has a two engine plane.

One does not need to be rich to own a two engine plane, or half rich
to own a one engine plane.

We could bet 1,000 No problem

A 1,000 what? I doubt you could come up with 1,000 pennies.

> Trebert Ps He will also tell you if I needed a roof his house is mine.

Why would you need a roof when you told the Fullerton City Clerk under
oath that you reside in Fullerton?

> See Jim I don't lie and I've got $$$$$$ more than I need.

Yeah, homeless bums living in a van don't need much money; unless the
van breaks down.

> I have a son that wants to buy a house on Huntington Beach.

So what?

A lot of people want to buy a house on Huntington Beach.

> I told him we shall see.I fear by June the bottom is falling out,and
> money will be of no value.

Then it is a good thing you don't have any.

> The banks will own it all.

What good will that do them if money is worthless?

> Bush saw to it in his 8 years.

Why didn't Clinton and/or Obama fix the situation?

> The interest alone on all those trillions has to tell us something.

What trillions?

> We went from the richest to one of the most in dept.nation.

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt
the US is number 14 in terms of net government dept as a % of GDP, so
you are full of shit once again.

> I fought it all Bush's 8 years,

How did you do that?

> but I was the power of 1 Bush had the Godfather. TreBert

What Godfather?

--
Jim Pennino

Double-A

Sep 18, 2016, 4:12:49 PM9/18/16
Bush is already only a distant unpleasant memory now. I was already standing out in the cold all night, homeless already when I watched the economy crash. Now after 8 years of Obama, there are many more homeless people in the streets and parks that back then. The question now as always is where to from here?

Double-A

Double-A

Sep 18, 2016, 4:16:48 PM9/18/16
There is a place here in Gresham called the Polar King. I used to enjoy banana splits there back in the 50s. Going by there in the bus today, I notice they now serve Coors! I guess they have grown up just like I have!

Double-A

hanson

Sep 18, 2016, 5:14:35 PM9/18/16
<doub...@hush.com> "Double-A" who is Glazier's "Ass Angel"
aka "Abner Afterduft", the "Alcoholic Addict" who was rightfully
& righteously tagged by poster "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
with the moniker "Double-Asshole", because "AA'' wrote that
he, the "Double-Asshole", wanta to become and be like the
<http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>, because
AA was already standing out in the cold all night, homeless already
when AA watched the economy crash. Now after 8 years of Obama,
there are many more homeless people in the streets and parks
that back then.

hanson wrote:
So it was Bush and Obama that made you, AA, homeless
and it was not your own alcoholism, eh... LOL... ahahahahaha...

hanson

Sep 18, 2016, 5:16:17 PM9/18/16
<http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>, & so he wrote:
"I used to enjoy banana splits there back in the 50s. Going by there
in the bus today, I notice they now serve Coors! I guess they have
grown up just like I have!"... when Double-A became an Alcoholic.

reber g=emc^2

Sep 18, 2016, 5:20:54 PM9/18/16
AA Coors is piss.Weak as shit. Today its hot,sunny and not a cloud in the sky. no rain on the way here.My kids tell me Boston has been very dry this summer. Go figure. Will take a long swim in the pool.Just had a pizza lunch with two Buds. Fullerton has lots of bars. For dinner its Chinese (egg Foo Yong and red wine) No Sandy. I saw her over Jim's house with her new Toyota.She gave me the cold shoulder Hmmmm. How can a weather man prodict rain for tomorrow and have Jim believe him. Well Jim is a low wit,and that's a given Trebert

hanson

Sep 18, 2016, 7:03:49 PM9/18/16
<http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>, wrote that
"Coors is piss.Weak as shit. Just had two cases of Buds.
No Sandy. I saw her with her new Toyota.
She gave me the cold shoulder Hmmmm"... ... since she
was informed that Glazier is a Face-shitter & a Criminal
Graveyard Vandal.... "Hmmm"

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 18, 2016, 8:01:07 PM9/18/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> AA Coors is piss.Weak as shit.

Coors is 5.0% ABV and Coors Light is 4.2% ABV, which are pretty average
numbers, so you are full of shit once again.

FYI the tropical storm that threatend rain on Monday has mostly dissipated
over the ocean and will now only bring some clouds.

--
Jim Pennino

reber g=emc^2

Sep 19, 2016, 2:29:54 PM9/19/16
Well Well Well I see reality NO Rain today WOW Jim your low wit brain is still saying rain.Being wrong is your name to fame.Its in reality a shame I'll let you know the day it will rain TreBert

hanson

Sep 19, 2016, 2:42:34 PM9/19/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier wrote:
"I'll let you know the day" when....
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>, is no longer
<http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 19, 2016, 2:46:06 PM9/19/16
What part of "mostly dissipated over the ocean" did you fail to understand?

If you go outside the government supported senior center and look up,
that is assuming you are actually in Fullerton, you will find that it
is cloudy, just as predicted.

--
Jim Pennino

reber g=emc^2

Sep 19, 2016, 3:46:13 PM9/19/16
On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 5:01:07 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
Jim I think you see the picture WOW More water goes back to the oceans from where it came, That is a given.My names in the Fullerton papers.Pictures taken of my red,white and blue band. Having big meet to night.All donations going into "Children Trust Fund" WOW TreBert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 19, 2016, 5:46:05 PM9/19/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 5:01:07 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > AA Coors is piss.Weak as shit.
>>
>> Coors is 5.0% ABV and Coors Light is 4.2% ABV, which are pretty average
>> numbers, so you are full of shit once again.
>>
>> FYI the tropical storm that threatend rain on Monday has mostly dissipated
>> over the ocean and will now only bring some clouds.
>>

>> --
>> Jim Pennino
>
> Jim I think you see the picture WOW More water goes back to the
> oceans from where it came, That is a given.

Since the Earth is 75% ocean, what else would one expect?

> My names in the Fullerton papers.

There are no "Fullerton papers"; there is only one, the Fullerton Observer
and your picture is not in the current issue.

> Pictures taken of my red,white and blue band. Having big meet to night.
> All donations going into "Children Trust Fund" WOW TreBert

You mean the "Meet & Greet" in the Osborne Memorial Room at the
Fullerton Public Library, put on by Neighbors United for Fullerton (NUFF)
for all candidates for all offices?

From the NUFF website:

"All declared candidates for each office were contacted and offered
the opportunity to complete a questionnaire provided by NUFF designed
to give our members a good feel for the philosophy and plans of
candidates hoping to serve Fullerton as an elected official."

I see you did not fill out a questionnaire.

I guess the questions were too difficult for you as they are about
actual issues in the city and you don't know anything about the city.

--
Jim Pennino

Double-A

Sep 19, 2016, 5:53:21 PM9/19/16
My favorite beer is Hurricane High Gravity Malt Liquor brewed by Anheuser-Busch. Currently the version they sell here is 8.1%. They were selling a version over 10%, but apparently the Liquor Commission found out about it!

Double-A

Double-A

Sep 19, 2016, 5:57:46 PM9/19/16
Yes, I looked to Obama as my savior as I stood shivering in the street. I asked him to make me the same as everybody else. Well in a sense I guess he answered my supplication, because years later I looked around at all the people now shivering in the street, and I was now just like everybody else!

Double-A

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 19, 2016, 7:31:06 PM9/19/16
Beer and malt liquor are legally two different things.

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 19, 2016, 7:33:22 PM9/19/16

"Double-A" <doub...@hush.com> the "Alcoholic Addict" wrote:
hanson wrote:
> <doub...@hush.com> "Double-A" who is Glazier's "Ass Angel"
> aka "Abner Afterduft", the "Alcoholic Addict" who was rightfully
> & righteously tagged by poster "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
> with the moniker "Double-Asshole", because "AA'' wrote that
> he, the "Double-Asshole", wanta to become and be like the
> <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>, because
> AA was already standing out in the cold all night, homeless already
> when AA watched the economy crash. Now after 8 years of Obama,
> there are many more homeless people in the streets and parks
> that back then.
> >
> hanson wrote:
> So it was Bush and Obama that made you, AA, homeless
> and it was not your own alcoholism, eh... LOL... ahahahahaha...

"Double-A" <doub...@hush.com> the "Alcoholic Addict" wrote:
Yes, I looked to Obama as my savior as I stood shivering in the street.
I asked him to make me the same as everybody else.
Well in a sense I guess he answered my supplication, because years
later I looked around at all the people now shivering in the street,
and I was now just like everybody else!

hanson wrote:
Why are you crying to me about that, AA?
Your phony sanctimonious compassion for other fuck-ups, like
yourself does not help them, especially NOT since your posts
always come across, that being homeless is a laudable
accomplishment.

So, AA, you will remain that "Double-Asshole", until you Full
Swine Glazier's "Ass Angel", ***do tell*** Glazier, to whom
the following was posted to, that.......

Glazier needs **not to grovel** to recant and apologize
for what he said in
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> , and as
the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>

all that Glazier has to say & post is:
"I, <herbert...@gmail.com> made a wrong prediction"
"I, <herbert...@gmail.com> made a wrong prediction"
"I, <herbert...@gmail.com> made a wrong prediction"
about what I, Glazier, have said below in === ITEM 1 ===

Do that Glazier, & these daily reminders will no longer be
required, which are shown to you in the following when.

hanson wrote:
But Glazier, proud and hi-IQ Jews are NOT criminal
Graveyard Vandals & Face-Shitters like you are in...

=== ITEM 1 ===
=== ITEM 1 ===

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, again, do the right thing & be a Mensch:
Recant and apologize for what you said, will ya.

But, thus far, despite of asking you, Glazier, 25 times
in the last few days, you have done nothing but posting
Gutter physics and Glazierola, and...

hanson wrote:
> [...]
ones above. Like those 7 other pigs, the Wal-Mart Greeter Ferkel
does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging to be a Face shitter
and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but says that Glazier's criminal
behavior, like Glazier's looking up/under the skirts of girls, is
"not abusive" & insists that "Us old-timers gotta stick together."

=9=
Israeli Zionist Yehiel Porat <pora...@gmail.com> is another
80 year old AshkeNAZI pervert, who enjoys spending his time
under Glazier's Sphincter like those pigs above who do NOT mind
that Jew Glazier is bragging to be a Face shitter and a criminal
Grave yard vandal, but object and groans when that is pointed
out & come to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

This bizarre perversion is well documented as seen here in:

hanson

Sep 19, 2016, 7:43:27 PM9/19/16
<doub...@hush.com> "Double-A" who is Glazier's "Ass Angel"
aka "Abner Afterduft", the "Alcoholic Addict" who was rightfully
& righteously tagged by poster "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
with the moniker "Double-Asshole", because "AA'' wrote that
he, the "Double-Asshole", wants to become and be like
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>, and even like a
<http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>, who now too
says:
"My favorite beer is Hurricane High Gravity Malt Liquor brewed
by Anheuser-Busch. Currently the version they sell here is 8.1%.
They were selling a version over 10%, but apparently the Liquor
Commission found out about it!"

hanson wrote:
"Double-Asshole" confesses to be an "Alcoholic Addict",
not even a recovering one...... ahahahahaha.... ROTFLMAO

reber g=emc^2

Sep 20, 2016, 4:13:27 PM9/20/16
Hot,Dry.not a cloud in the sky.I wonder why since the ocean is so close by.To hot to go to Huntington beach,and yet its so easy to reach. To hot to even sail along the beach. I just swim in the big pool,I'm no fool I like to be "cool" Later today I'll be at a school telling the kids why this old fool is running for a seat in Fullerton. TreBert

hanson

Sep 20, 2016, 4:25:04 PM9/20/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> aka
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> , and also
the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier> wrote: ,
I'm no fool I like to be "cool" Later today I'll be at a school
telling the kids why this old fool is running for a seat in
Fullerton. TreBert

hanson wrote
Glazier, does your ** Social Worker** know that you are
a Face-Shitter that wants to be mayor? ... ROTFLMAO

What seat is it that now that you are running for?
It must be the seat of that bucket that you shit into
in your Minnie-Mouse Van, before they kicked you off
Wal-Mart's Parking lot whereon you parked illegally for
over a year, you Swine and thief.

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, again, do the right thing, be a Mensch,
and recant and apologize for what you said, will ya.

reber g=emc^2

Sep 20, 2016, 4:25:29 PM9/20/16
Jim you are up on lots of Fullerton stuff.My chance of being elected are bad enough.(5 to 1 at best) Should I quite? I say no,I'll just go with the flow. I'm not a sour loser.I don't like you calling me a boozer.I drink a beer to help me hear. Does that make me queer my dear? Trebert

reber g=emc^2

Sep 20, 2016, 4:27:06 PM9/20/16

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 20, 2016, 4:46:06 PM9/20/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 11:29:54 AM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:

>> > Coors is 5.0% ABV and Coors Light is 4.2% ABV, which are pretty average
>> > numbers, so you are full of shit once again.
>> >
>> > FYI the tropical storm that threatend rain on Monday has mostly dissipated
>> > over the ocean and will now only bring some clouds.
>> >

>> > --
>> > Jim Pennino
>>
>> Well Well Well I see reality NO Rain today WOW Jim your low wit brain is still saying rain.Being wrong is your name to fame.Its in reality a shame I'll let you know the day it will rain TreBert
>
> Hot,Dry.not a cloud in the sky.

Then you are not is Southern California as the entire area has been
cloudy since Monday and some areas got light sprinkles.

> I wonder why since the ocean is so close by.

Perhaps because it hasn't been cloud free, unlike your thinking.

> To hot to go to Huntington beach,and yet its so easy to reach. To hot
> to even sail along the beach. I just swim in the big pool,

The pool payed for by the government?

> I'm no fool I like to be "cool" Later today I'll be at a school
> telling the kids why this old fool is running for a seat in
> Fullerton. TreBert

I'm pretty sure the kids could not care less why you do anything.

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 20, 2016, 4:48:53 PM9/20/16

Glazier wrote:
Jim you are up on lots of Fullerton stuff.My chance of being elected are bad
enough.(5 to 1 at best) Should I quite? I say no,I'll just go with the
flow. I'm not a sour loser.I don't like you calling me a boozer.I drink a
beer to help me hear. Does that make me queer my dear? Trebert

hanson wrote:
"Glazier drinks beer to help him hear?... Does that make Bert queer"
No! but it makes <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> , and also
the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 20, 2016, 5:01:05 PM9/20/16
I would say more like 10,000,000 to one, especially since you did not
file a candidate statement with NUFF or the City Clerk and you know
nothing about the city or current issues.

> Should I quite? I say no,I'll just go with the flow.

Quit what? As far as I can see you have yet to do anything.

No candidate statements to anyone, no ads in the Fullerton Observer
which can be done for all of $38.

> I'm not a sour loser.I don't like you calling me a boozer.I drink a
> beer to help me hear. Does that make me queer my dear? Trebert

I don't think you are a boozer, just senile.

Beer does not improve one's hearing.

--
Jim Pennino

reber g=emc^2

Sep 21, 2016, 1:14:20 PM9/21/16
jim I think its to early for adds. Van doing it well. It stands out RED WHITE AND BLUE. VOTE FOR GLAZIER. Its a bill board on wheels. Seeing Chief of police,and Fire chief this week.Get there view on things I can do.Next week going to the schools. I have plans for the parks.Field trip of great interest. If I get voters to see I want to do good,for their good I just might win.I'm a long shot,but I have high hopes . Get the picture. TreBert Ps I learned mush running for mayor of Easthampton.

hanson

Sep 21, 2016, 1:30:54 PM9/21/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> Swine Glazier wrote:
VOTE FOR GLAZIER.
Seeing Chief of police,and Fire chief this week.Get there view on things
Get the picture.

hanson wrote:
Of courser the police does know about you, Glazier,
ever since you were in custody of Osceola Sheriff
Bob Hansell, who got the picture & the view of things

and ... Glazier, does your ** Social Worker** know that
you are a Face-Shitter that wants to be mayor? ...

Glazier, why do you believe that the voters and the City
Council wants to have a criminal Graveyard Vandal, like
yourself, at the helm, who is ...

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 21, 2016, 4:31:05 PM9/21/16
As children can not vote, going to schools is a waste of time, even
if then do let you in, which is doubtfull.

As you know absolutely nothing about any issue facing the city,
your time would be better spent learning what is actually in
Fullerton beyond Wal Mart and the senior center.

--
Jim Pennino

reber g=emc^2

Sep 23, 2016, 6:12:32 PM9/23/16
Jim you count my money.You tell me what I do not know.You tell me where I sleep. Reality is you do not keep up with my posts. If I told you I could buy a house and a sports car in the spring of 2017 you would say I'm a liar. Go figure. Always Jim put your money where your mouth is.You won't because you know who's lying. Trebert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 23, 2016, 7:46:05 PM9/23/16
My reply directly addresses your post.

The reality is you are clueless.

> If I told you I could buy a house and a sports car in the spring of
> 2017 you would say I'm a liar.

Nope, just delusional as usual, like with the barrel boat trip you
were going to take to Hawaii that never occured.

> Go figure. Always Jim put your money
> where your mouth is.You won't because you know who's lying. Trebert

What money?

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 23, 2016, 9:32:31 PM9/23/16

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm a liar. Go figure.

<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>, that became
and is the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>

reber g=emc^2

Sep 24, 2016, 4:52:11 PM9/24/16
Jim another bright sunny day and not a cloud in the sky.WOW All the boats I have built can not sink.Latest one can leave the great surf at Huntington beach,and 6 foot rolling deap ocean waves. I will set my sail for Hawaii when the time is right.I love the oceans Born on the East and will end my life on the West.Have watch the sun come up out of the Atlantic,and now watch it set into the Pacific. Money to me is green backs. Start with $5 or $100. I love playing "Liar's poker with $5 Try me. I love playing the dogs.I did good the 32 days at Cirus Cirus.Fact is it was so hot I never left the hotel. Jim you say I do not know Fullerton WOW I'm there every day.Also I know people.Been in business all my life.Paid SS at 14.Bought my own house a week before turning 21. Paid cash $17,500. At 25 built a 5 bedroom 3 car mansion in Newton Center All cash. Its still there and worth about 2 million bucks. All this you will say are dreams of a senile 88 year old man.Ho Hmmm I do not lie. Trebert

hanson

Sep 24, 2016, 7:51:22 PM9/24/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier wrote
I will set my sail for Hawaii when the time is right. Ho Hmmm
All this are dreams of a senile 88 year old man. I do not lie,
said filthy <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>,

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 24, 2016, 9:16:06 PM9/24/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jim another bright sunny day and not a cloud in the sky.WOW All the
> boats I have built can not sink.Latest one can leave the great surf
> at Huntington beach,and 6 foot rolling deap ocean waves. I will set
> my sail for Hawaii when the time is right.I love the oceans Born on
> the East and will end my life on the West.Have watch the sun come up
> out of the Atlantic,and now watch it set into the Pacific. Money to
> me is green backs. Start with $5 or $100. I love playing "Liar's poker
> with $5 Try me. I love playing the dogs.I did good the 32 days at
> Cirus Cirus.Fact is it was so hot I never left the hotel. Jim you
> say I do not know Fullerton WOW I'm there every day.Also I know
> people.Been in business all my life.Paid SS at 14.Bought my own
> house a week before turning 21. Paid cash $17,500. At 25 built
> a 5 bedroom 3 car mansion in Newton Center All cash. Its still
> there and worth about 2 million bucks. All this you will say are
> dreams of a senile 88 year old man.Ho Hmmm I do not lie. Trebert

Did you have an onion tied to your belt while writting this?

--
Jim Pennino

reber g=emc^2

Sep 26, 2016, 8:07:27 PM9/26/16
No Garlic Hot as hell right this minute.Stayed in the pool and shower. Will sleep in van on Huntington beech at Frank and Betty's beach house. Take my sail boat out at 10:30 am. Maybe pictures on TV.Will see. The beach's are not to crowded these days.Hmmm I love the shore and waves. TreBert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 26, 2016, 9:16:05 PM9/26/16
So no permanet residence?

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 27, 2016, 11:24:31 AM9/27/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> Full Swine Glazier
wrote:
" I will take my sail boat out at 10:30 am. Maybe pictures on TV.
Will see. The beach's are not to crowded these days. Hmmm
I love the shore and waves"... from where
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> imagines to have
a boat that does not exist, a TV crew that never came and
the reality that....

Glazier is working so very, very hard to turn
. ***Hitler's Last Curse***
into becoming a self-fulfilling prophesy, which Hitler
did broadcast just before his demise in 45, in which
Hitler said:
*** "in a 100 years from now the world will be grateful
*** for what I have started". ---... 71 down, 29 to go...
and in the next 2 links below it is seen that poster
<hwabnig@.- --- -.dotat> refers to Jew Glazier as...
_______ "a residue of failed evolution" _______

So Glazier, you can stop & correct all that, and you
do NOT even have to grovel, to apologize and to
recant for what you said in
Glazier, all you have to do is simply to say & post:

"I, <herbert...@gmail.com> made a wrong prediction"
about what I, Glazier, have said below in === ITEM 1 ===

Do that Glazier, & these daily reminders will no longer be
required, which are shown to you in the following, when....

<herbert...@gmail.com> the Full Swine Glazier wrote:
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an IQ of 122".

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, again, do the right thing & be a Mensch:
Recant and apologize for what you said, will ya.

But, thus far, despite of asking you, Glazier, many,
many times in the past, you have done nothing but
posting Gutter physics and Glazierola, and...

HVAC

Sep 27, 2016, 1:40:59 PM9/27/16
reber g=emc^2
Mexicalifornia goes because of welfare 100%. Fullerton has lots of people from every corner of the world. My friend Hoo tells me this and he is Chinese.(He is my best friend) He goes to Hawaii 4 times a year ..
------------

Who?

Is his first name Boo?

Who?

Hoo

Boo Hoo?

Ya

reber g=emc^2

Sep 27, 2016, 2:06:02 PM9/27/16
Slept on the beach,but no sailing.Had to be back in Fullerton to take care of M&M business. Seeing a hearing DR. tomorrow at 2 in Orange.My health purvider Teresa want's to drive me there. If this Dr. can't help me "SO BE IT" Trebert

reber g=emc^2

Sep 27, 2016, 2:08:17 PM9/27/16
How about Hi Hoo That was Rudy Vally 1934

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 27, 2016, 2:31:06 PM9/27/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Slept on the beach,but no sailing.Had to be back in Fullerton to take
> care of M&M business. Seeing a hearing DR. tomorrow at 2 in Orange.My
> health purvider Teresa want's to drive me there. If this Dr. can't
> help me "SO BE IT" Trebert

So you have no permanent residence.

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 27, 2016, 4:00:51 PM9/27/16

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 10:40:59 AM Glazier wrote:
Slept on the beach,but no sailing.Had to be back in Fullerton to
take care of M&M business. Seeing a hearing DR. tomorrow at 2
in Orange.My health purvider Teresa want's to drive me there.
If this Dr. can't help me "SO BE IT" Trebert

hanson wrote:
Glazier, you must have heard that old saying:
"his life flashed before his eye before he died".
and you just did that, Glazier. Pity

In your case though, Glazier, the truth is that
"Bert's Lies flashed before his eye before Glazier died"

So, Glazier, before your flashing Lies do end, do the
right thing which was suggested to you when you became
the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>

It is loading more messages.