2015 is warmest year on record, NOAA and NASA say

Sergio

Aug 2, 2016, 12:41:58 AM8/2/16

Double-A

Aug 7, 2016, 6:04:40 PM8/7/16
On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 9:41:58 PM UTC-7, Sergio wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/20/us/noaa-2015-warmest-year/index.html

Bull crap!

Double-A

Alie...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2016, 9:34:02 PM8/7/16
On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 9:41:58 PM UTC-7, Sergio wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/20/us/noaa-2015-warmest-year/index.html

Interesting to compare the source data in all of your posts.

Mark L. Fergerson

Jeff-Relf.Me

Aug 7, 2016, 10:52:04 PM8/7/16
I noticed that you (Mr. AA) are using a proxy server;
do you have internet at home now ?  What does it cost ?

Sergio

Aug 7, 2016, 11:20:42 PM8/7/16
I was just grabbing some link from results of google search,
I think i searched for "hottest year 20xx" something like that,

but to hit upon all these articals from each year, going back 16 years
proclaiming *it* was record breaking hot, the same story each year.....
orgional source may be nasa noaa who got it from probably not a single
path or source....

i did not get a good hit in 1999, or 98, but I got tired of it by then.

No wonder Wormley is wound up, the flames have been getting hotter for
the past 16 years, like frogs in worm now boiling water, it sneaks up
on you OR it is conspricy to heavly tax Industry to grow governments,
but that is like economically bleeding out, less energy, less GDP.
Energy is the Blood of society

and the Flames have been increasisng hugely at 0.0001 degree C each
month, or is that noise, or caused by our assumptions in hundreds of
unmonitored computer models, or were too many points unknown, or why are
we measuring surface air temperature anyway!

Double-A

Aug 8, 2016, 4:23:05 PM8/8/16
On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 7:52:04 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> I noticed that you (Mr. AA) are using a proxy server;
> do you have internet at home now ? What does it cost ?

The main expense is that I'd have to put in a landline, or else a cable connection. At present I cannot afford such monthly fees.

Double-A

noTthaTguY

Aug 8, 2016, 6:24:49 PM8/8/16
sans adjustment for u.h.i ... forgetABOUTit

benj

Aug 8, 2016, 6:44:59 PM8/8/16
"While it wasn't necessarily a surprise that 2015 finished in first
place, its margin of victory was startling -- it lapped the field, with
the average temperature across the entire planet 1.62˚F (0.90˚C) above
the 20th century average, more than 20% higher than the previous highest
departure from average."

Wow! This is why journalists like HVAC need to be ignored. a whopping
less than one degree rise from the 20th century average is called
"lapping the field" Hey all you ignorant uneducated rubes whip out your
wallets and start paying that trillion dollar energy tax before you all
roast from the scorching less than one degree temperature rise (fueled
by el nino last year, no less) You hayseeds are just marks to be
plucked. Just go with the flow. Question: if today is .9 degree hotter
than yesterday could you tell? Would your lawn be dead?

Sergio

Aug 24, 2016, 10:05:50 PM8/24/16

Serigo

Sep 22, 2016, 11:10:35 PM9/22/16
..

reber g=emc^2

Sep 24, 2016, 5:27:05 PM9/24/16
AA Everywhere I go I get on line here in Ca. It use to cost $30.years ago web TV cost me $25 Taken out my Visa credit each month. Now its free.go figure. Here is a kicker Chevron gas has a price of 2 bucks a gallon for some new formular type gasoline Hmmm i'm afraid to use it. TreBert

hanson

Sep 24, 2016, 7:27:43 PM9/24/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com>
Everywhere I go I get on line as TreBert, the
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>, that became
and is the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>

Double-A

Sep 25, 2016, 4:50:42 PM9/25/16
I need to remember to check out the Gresham senior center for wi-fi access. It is very convenient. But closed Sunday.

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Sep 25, 2016, 5:51:32 PM9/25/16
aa walmart has a strong wf-fi. Trebert

hanson

Sep 25, 2016, 6:18:48 PM9/25/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is a kicker. years ago web TV cost me $25. Now its free.
go figure. Hmmm walmart has a strong wf-fi. i'm afraid to use it
since Everywhere I go I get on line here in Ca to be known as

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 25, 2016, 6:46:06 PM9/25/16
Still mooching off Walmart?

--
Jim Pennino

Serigo

Sep 26, 2016, 12:20:40 PM9/26/16
wallmart gets wifi subsidies from google,
who tracks pc's, people and provides data to NSA, under secret contract.

and they want to keep an eye on this guy

Double-A

Sep 30, 2016, 4:56:21 PM9/30/16
Thanks. There's a Walmart neighborhood grocery near me, but I don't think they have any seating. The local Safeway has put a hour limit on sitting. I'm hoping the Dutch Brothers Coffee place they are building right now practically right next to my apartment may provide a wi-fi signal strong enough for me to use at home, but if it's just one of their typical drive throughs, they might not have it. But they are starting to build some sit down shops, and they have enough room for that. It's a big lot! We'll see. Bulldozers and power shovels ate working as I speak!

Double-A

noTthaTguY

Oct 5, 2016, 1:55:23 PM10/5/16
it is the loss of the lawn, that does it;
California's use of irrigation is greatly lowered