The Next Game

The Starmaker

Jul 22, 2016, 3:21:30 AM7/22/16
Report not abuse
Vanilla Sky
Permutation City
The 13th Floor
Total Recall
Animatrix
The Matrix

Life does not exist
anywhere else in the universe..

there is no law that states
that life exist elsewhere..
there is no universal law
or principle that states
life exist elsewhere
in the universe...

but out of the universe...that's The Next Game.

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2016, 3:50:05 AM7/23/16
Since the truth is...

Life does not exist
anywhere else in the universe..

NASA needs to stop searching for
water and instead search for
the computer or software
running the universe.

Why bother sending rocketships to
Mars and Jupiter which are only..
computer simulated planets?

Instead of seearching for water, NASA
should be searching for...
computer errors.

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2016, 4:04:24 AM7/23/16
To put it simply..
the universe exist for information and entertainment purposes only.

http://www.simulation-argument.com/

Sergio

Jul 23, 2016, 10:16:44 AM7/23/16
On 7/22/2016 2:22 AM, The Starmaker wrote:

QUIZ, Answer NOW !

1. Which is not related to Physics ?

A. Vanilla Sky
B Permutation City
C The 13th Floor
D Total Recall
E Animatrix
F The Matrix

2. Life does not exist anywhere else in the universe except for

A. there is no law that
B. life exist elsewhere..
C. there is no universal law
D. principle that states
E. life exist elsewhere
F. in the universe

3. but out of the universe

A. that's The Next Game.
B. that is the next movie
C. Starmaker is Netted
D. Answer Key to this Quiz is c, d, d
E. all of the above
F. None of above except for B

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2016, 5:32:28 PM7/23/16
You're better off cutting and pasting, it makes you look smarter...

take a picture of yourself with a blackboard behind you that reads 2+2=4

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2016, 5:35:06 PM7/23/16
Your dreams are just for information and entertainment purposes only...

Newton's Laws are just explaining the software used in the computer simulated planets.

Sergio

Jul 23, 2016, 6:16:46 PM7/23/16
Top Posting Scum...

"You're better off cutting and pasting, it makes you look smarter...

take a picture of yourself with a blackboard behind you that reads 2+2=4"

cant even pass simple Quiz, you get an F !!

(F => Fantastic )

Sergio wrote:

> On 7/22/2016 2:22 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> QUIZ, Answer NOW !
>
> 1. Which is not related to Physics ?
>
> A. Vanilla Sky
> B Permutation City
> C The 13th Floor
> D Total Recall
> E Animatrix
> F The Matrix
>
> 2. Life does not exist anywhere else in the universe except for
>
> A. there is no law that
> B. life exist elsewhere..
> C. there is no universal law
> D. principle that states
> E. life exist elsewhere
> F. in the universe
>
> 3. but out of the universe
>
> A. that's The Next Game.
> B. that is the next movie
> C. Starmaker is Netted
> D. Answer Key to this Quiz is c, d, d
> E. all of the above
> F. None of above except for B

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2016, 6:25:21 PM7/23/16
You found out the truth...Google is not your friend.

Sergio

Jul 23, 2016, 6:38:53 PM7/23/16
Agree, Google is your fiend

they are infiltrating everywhere,
with classified contracts with NSA

"Google Mother" is set to be released in September,
where Google provides you with expert Motherly Advice on what to do with
your life.

yes...

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2016, 8:16:02 PM7/23/16
Sergio wrote:

> Agree, Google is your fiend

Google is not your friend....don't be afraid to say it.

benj

Jul 23, 2016, 8:16:37 PM7/23/16
On 7/23/2016 6:38 PM, Sergio wrote:
> Agree, Google is your fiend
>
> they are infiltrating everywhere,
> with classified contracts with NSA
>
> "Google Mother" is set to be released in September,
> where Google provides you with expert Motherly Advice on what to do with
> your life.
>

> yes...

Haven't seen nuthin' yet! Wait for "Google Auto" wonderful new idea that
links to every car's computers and electronics to track your every
movement and location, but more importantly the computers know
everything about the car. Knows if you moved without fastening your
seatbelts, Knows if you came to a complete stop, knows if you went
through a red light, knows if you are speeding and so forth. Best of all
the entire system is automated whereby Google sends the offense to
appropriate gummint authorities whose computers immediately access your
debit card for the fines. After all the computers don't lie and caught
you with proof positive of your violation. Appeal is futile.

It's a brave new world coming out there.

Remember you heard it from me first: Google Auto!

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2016, 8:20:14 PM7/23/16
There simply isn't...
enough computer power
for another Earth.

If you understand...
how much computer power it takes,
to create the heavens and the earth..

then you'll understand
why there can only be one earth.

Sergio

Jul 23, 2016, 11:44:53 PM7/23/16
fiend or friend ?

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2016, 2:30:27 PM7/24/16
"We know that a dream can be real. But who ever thought that reality could be a dream?
We exist, of course, but how, in what way? As we believe, as flesh and blood human beings, or are we simply parts of someone's feverish, complicated nightmare?
Think about it, and then ask yourself do you live here, in this country, in this world, or do you live instead in the twilight zone? --Rod Serling

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2016, 2:39:44 PM7/24/16
https://www.fat.bme.hu/student/pub/Programozas3/SimulationArgument.pdf

Nasa doesn't want to bring up the SimulationArgument because it will
throw their whole 'search for water' industry out-of-business.

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2016, 3:10:47 PM7/24/16

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2016, 3:21:24 PM7/24/16
http://themindi.blogspot.com/2007/02/introduction.html

you guys need a little info before you can even comprehend what The Next
Game is..

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2016, 3:30:31 PM7/24/16
René Descartes raised the question: how do you know that you are not
currently dreaming? Morpheus raises a similar question:

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real. What
if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real
world?

i have to figure out if usenet is a dream...
some of yous are a nightmare.

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2016, 3:37:36 PM7/24/16
http://consc.net/papers/matrix.html

of course these people (links) are from the past...

i'm the future

i take it to a whole new level.

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2016, 6:58:35 PM7/24/16
What most people don't understand is that
Mars, Jupiter, Pluto, etc..are in fact... computer simulations.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Jul 25, 2016, 10:30:58 AM7/25/16
On 22/07/16 15:22, The Starmaker wrote:

> ... crap ...

You hate science? You wanna use dark magic and witchcraft to disrupt
science? :)

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3

The Starmaker

Jul 27, 2016, 6:11:46 PM7/27/16
To end this simulation-argument...

I have proof that the universe and the earth
is a computer simulation...the evidence is overwhelming.

For example...our Moon (a computable 0-1 particle)..
if the dark side of the moon was facing the earth...it wouldn't
rain..there would be no ocean.

The Starmaker

Jul 27, 2016, 9:00:26 PM7/27/16
The question "Are You Living In a Computer Simulation?" has been answered. The answer is Yes.

I have answered it. I got the proof. It is...Indisputable.

But now, ...I have to make some simple changes in the math world.

Magnetic north and magnetic south need to be changed to: Mn=1 and Ms=0.

For example: Our moon facing us is 1, and the dark side is 0.

That's it.

The Starmaker

Jul 28, 2016, 2:09:27 AM7/28/16
In other words...when the question is asked:
Why do we only see one side of the moon? or
Why does the same side of the moon always face Earth?

Why is the same portion of the Moon's sphere is always facing the Earth?

The answer always given is wrong....until now.

Why do we only see one side of the moon? Answer: It's the positive side, the 1, the magnetic north of the moon.

The tides on the earth change according to the magneitc pull of the moon.

It pushes and pulls...1 and 1 , zero and 1.

It pushes and pulls..earth=1 and moon=1, earth=0 and moon=1.

The moon always remains...1.

The earth changes from 1 to 0

It attracts and repells.

Now, I should move to people's
one and zero.

> People are computer simulations living
> in a computer simulated universe, and they
> are computational. The One is on your Right,
> and the Zero is on your Left side.

The Starmaker

Jul 28, 2016, 1:02:58 PM7/28/16
you have to ask yourself the question
"Where did they get the idea that magnets have a north pole and a south
pole?"

Is it colder in the north pole of the magnet than the south pole?

Is there a big magnet at the south pole that makes the compass point
north???

There is no magnet on either end...

It's zero, one.

burn your text books.

don't follow the water..
follow the 0,1

The Starmaker

Jul 28, 2016, 6:25:31 PM7/28/16
Like for example...

Suppose you wanted to scan your brain and
upload it to your computer..
first you have to convert your brain to zeros and ones..

Do you even know where the 0's, 1's are at????

Okay, I'll make it simple for you...
it's on your north pole and your south pole.

I'm tryin to get to your 4th grade level, but I'm
not sure all of yous got past the 3rd grade!

Certaintly the lie dector industry don't have a clue...
http://www.polytest.org/images/pic08.jpg

> People are computer simulations, and they
> are computational. The One is on your Right,
> and the Zero is on your Left side. The Positive side
> of people is on their Right side, and their
> Negative is on their left side.

Certaintly the lie dectector industry don't have a clue...
http://www.polytest.org/images/pic08.jpg

The criminal is on the left hand..
so what is the lie dectector industry
doing using finger tip sensors on the right hand????

My conclusion is...your math and sciences is still back in the 1930's!!!

The Starmaker

Jul 28, 2016, 6:51:14 PM7/28/16
Now for yous people in the SF community...(SF stands for science fiction)

The Next Game means, the virtual reality industry who are selling VR glasses for
eight hundred dollars...soon the prce will go down to two hundred dollars and
every 12 year old will be able to afford one...and they won't be playing
Call of Duty with VR glasses..they will be playing Porn of Duty.

So, now is the time to write SF virtual reality subjects, it's The Next Game.

In the meantime...you need to freshen up on the subject...

http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

http://www.davidjamesbar.net/M%26R/Mind_&_Reality_files/Pollock,%20A%20Brain%20in%20a%20Vat.pdf

http://consc.net/papers/matrix.html

http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/win2008/entries/identity-personal/

is this guy selling something?
http://www.vox.com/2016/6/2/11837608/elon-musk-simulation-argument

The Starmaker

Jul 29, 2016, 1:35:27 PM7/29/16
as a side note*

you're probably
not aware of this
but
einstein's relativity
comes from...
virtual reality.

The only experiments
einstein performed
to come up with
his relativity theory
were performed in his
labortory..
'the laboratory of his mind.'

Have you heard of...einstein's elevator?

(don't bother to search for a patent on it, he just designs bombs)

The Starmaker

Jul 29, 2016, 2:16:43 PM7/29/16
I'll finish what albert einstein was working on but didn't finish himself...

His grand unified theory is one computer simulation universe.

You see, it's simple.

The Starmaker

Jul 29, 2016, 2:53:42 PM7/29/16
Look, it's very simple..
in order to prove
we are living in a
computer simulation
you first have to
describe people
in
mathematical terms.

Nature's math is simple.

zero, one

I will soon show you
a mathematical model
of people in 0,1
using photograph illustration.

It is indisputable.

The Starmaker

Jul 29, 2016, 2:59:53 PM7/29/16
what do these guys know?
http://phys.org/news/2012-12-simulation-idea.html

they are in the 1930's...

come on already! 12 year olds are already watching porn in virtual reality mode.

they threw out the VHS!

you guys are still gettin your porn from National Geographic Magazine!!!!

The Starmaker

Jul 29, 2016, 7:09:56 PM7/29/16
The Starmaker wrote:

> as a side note*
>
> you're probably
> not aware of this
> but
> einstein's relativity
> comes from...
> virtual reality.
>
> The only experiments
> einstein performed
> to come up with
> his relativity theory
> were performed in his
> labortory..
> 'the laboratory of his mind.'
>
> Have you heard of...einstein's elevator?

you see...
when einstein starts
using his 'mind laboratory'..
he can put twins in rocketships
that travel in time..back and forth..

then you're wondering...
"what kind of science fiction story is this?"

There are no rockets that travel near or at the speed of light.

The Starmaker

Aug 1, 2016, 4:48:15 AM8/1/16
Not only do you have to
show the mathematical model, but
also the language needs to be
converted so that others
can understand in which they
are more fimilar with.

For example:

0,1
zero, one
negative, positive
Left, Right
etc, etc..

Now, before I explain
How a person is divided
in half from head to toe,
left, right
0, 1

I'll start from
what you're most
familiar with...

or, the 'scientific community'
incomplete findings:

http://aetherforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/mirrorleftright.png

The scientific community have only discovered left and right for the brain,
but not the whole rest of the body.

http://aetherforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/mirrorleftright.png

I have to fill in their missing parts..

I will provide the missing parts soon,
but first before I do..you need to be
more familiar with what is already known.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2013-02-06-LeftBrainRightBrain21.jpg

I could explain that a person body on the left side is different than the
right side...for example: womans breast are both not the same size.

But, this topic is about 'People are computer simulations', so i'm
not going into the different parts sizes on both sides...
I'm focusing on proving that people are computer simulations,
living in a computer simulated universe,
so I'll be explaing it in terms of zeros and ones.

You people are to close to the trees to see the
computer...

The Starmaker

Aug 1, 2016, 12:13:17 PM8/1/16
"A genuine smile is often asymmetric and usually larger on the right side of the face.
A false smile may be more symmetrical or larger on the left side of the face."

Left - false smile

right - genuine smile

left = 0
right = 1

left = minus
right - plus

left = negative
right = positive

Left - false smile

right - genuine smile

left = bad
right = good

left = zero
right = one

> > in order to prove
> > we are living in a
> > computer simulation
> > you first have to
> > describe people
> > in
> > mathematical terms.
> >
> > zero, one

to be continued...

The Starmaker

Aug 1, 2016, 4:19:18 PM8/1/16
i have to provide you first with parts of
the picture otherwise if i show you the whole picture...you will
just get overwhelmed.

It's like a blind man
regaining his sight
for the first time and
seeing stairs ...
he does not know what the stairs are.

He gets disoriented by his surroundings.

I don't want you to get
disoriented by your surroundings
when you realize you're living in a
computer simulation universe.

http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

The Starmaker

Aug 4, 2016, 3:34:21 AM8/4/16
After a while a 'pattern' begins to emerge...

> > "A genuine smile is often asymmetric and usually larger on the right side of the face.
> > A false smile may be more symmetrical or larger on the left side of the face."

The left seems to have a pattern of....being negative, zero, left=bad, 0, minus...

"I've got two left feet."

In order for me to demostrate that you're a computer simulation,
I first have to make sure you're familar with...zero, one.

Every person you see on earth is in fact an...optical illusion.

If you don't separate the left from the right...you're just going to see
an optical illusion. The left and the right meld to form the illusion.

I will remove the illusion.

to be continued...

is she going left or right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinning_Dancer

The Starmaker

Aug 10, 2016, 5:14:32 AM8/10/16
to be continued...

The Starmaker

Aug 26, 2016, 3:36:10 AM8/26/16
I can see that every person on earth is
an optical illusion...
I'm still looking for an optical illusion
illustration similiar to people...

The optical illusion begins or
ends right at the middle..
between the right and left..
the one and zero..
0,1

The number or numbers
that exist between the
one and zero
is...
the numbers that
make the consciousness exist.

In other words...
if you want machines to Think
for themselves..you need to program
the 'numbers' inbetween 0 and 1.

I don't think you guys are there yet..

or even know what the numbers are between
one and zero.

It is the numbers between one and zero
that lies inbetween that is the algorithm
of the universe, and creates...awareness.

Those numbers, between 0,1
is what creates..a simple flower,

or an entire universe.

Now, you can easily draw
a line dividing the entire
person.

The line is there..
you just need to connect
the lines.

If you look at
your girlfrinds behind..
you'll see a line..
and then it appears to
blend away...but it's the middle.

Or there is a line in the middle...
the space of your two front teeth.

It divides the left from the right..
right at the middle..

The middle line between the left
and right brain is where the
awareness/consciousness

between the zero and the one.

Soon I will demonstrate that
people are in fact..
computer simulations.

I'm just giving you the numbers first...

The Starmaker

Aug 27, 2016, 7:43:24 PM8/27/16
The simpliest numbers I can give you is..
on the Left hand you have five fingers,
and on the Right hand you have five fingers...

Now, you add 5 plus 5 you get = one zero, or zero one
depending which way you counted.

1,0
0,1

the toes come out to 1,0.