Nature Hates The Square

reber g=emc^2

Jul 28, 2016, 5:54:41 PM7/28/16
That means round is in structure.Round is the way earth goes around a round star. Nothing is perfectly round.Even this post is not perfect.Salt is square. All Know my sphere particle wave theory O Ya Trebert

Double-A

Jul 29, 2016, 2:38:13 PM7/29/16
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 2:54:41 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> That means round is in structure.Round is the way earth goes around a round star. Nothing is perfectly round.Even this post is not perfect.Salt is square. All Know my sphere particle wave theory O Ya Trebert

Square particle wave theory?

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Aug 1, 2016, 7:51:05 PM8/1/16
AA Universe is ruled by gravity,and its gravity that gives the "curve" TreBert

reber g=emc^2

Aug 3, 2016, 9:40:54 PM8/3/16
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 2:54:41 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> That means round is in structure.Round is the way earth goes around a round star. Nothing is perfectly round.Even this post is not perfect.Salt is square. All Know my sphere particle wave theory O Ya Trebert

Universe can not evolve with squares.It could not be if there were perfect circles.Not only that two of my best theories would not be if circles could be made perfect. TreBert

noTthaTguY

Aug 8, 2016, 6:55:41 PM8/8/16
second-powering has nothing to do (in particular
with the regular tetragon, although
it has a lot to do with the regular tetrahedron;
see Are Biuckafka Fullofit

reber g=emc^2

Aug 9, 2016, 4:33:32 PM8/9/16
Once a particle has reached c spin my wobble theory kicks in.And off goes an electron so a hydrogen atom can begin. This is my latest song I call it the big universe tune Trebert