Where's HVAC ?

Serg io

Aug 15, 2017, 5:37:15 PM8/15/17

did Banjo take over ?

Am I out of a job now ?

I was hired as a reader of sci.physics, and to take notes.
I'm still waiting for my paycheck too.

hanson

Aug 15, 2017, 6:05:58 PM8/15/17

"Serg io" <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:
> <snip crap> "Where's HVAC "? aka
Harlow Campbell HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com.

Harlow may have taken the job as the Wichita Lineman"
and Harlow Campbell is now one the line that was done
by his dearly departed Namesake Glen Campbell......

benj

Aug 15, 2017, 6:14:40 PM8/15/17
Need that GS like HVAC and Banjo to get a real paycheck.

Mahipal

Aug 15, 2017, 6:49:41 PM8/15/17
I love/adore GlenJi Campbell! Like a Rhinestone Cowboy... awesome!
By the Time I Get to Phoenix... so amazing... She'll be rising...

Most politicians in USA take a vacation in August. HVAC will be back.

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes... Enjo(y)!”
Enjo(y)... Salute… Cheers... Open your M I N D… Time it is Is IS 3PM somePlace.

john

Aug 15, 2017, 6:53:08 PM8/15/17
Mahipal
"

Most politicians in USA take a vacation in August. HVAC will be back"

Reassuring...?

Serg io

Aug 15, 2017, 10:30:59 PM8/15/17
politician......, zug zug.

so HVAC has mindmelt w Hillary(fembotObama) OR Trump.

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 15, 2017, 11:30:58 PM8/15/17
HVAC is convalescing from the recent flood spam mill

Told me to take the helm

Told me to clean out the failures and front page spammers

Told me to take no robot prisoners

Told me to clean up the "gay bar pickup station" that sci.physics is devolving into-- what is the attraction by gays for physics? Is it that they imagine physics is "hard" hard in every sense of the word hard and thus gays have a Freudian penis lure for physics.

I have cracked the first three nuts but leave it for HVAC when he returns to crack the gay enchantment.

Maybe if we convince Chemistry to do some force torque collisions that we get some gay drift to chemistry

Sorry, Jeff Relf/Hanson made me confess this-- or have to watch i love lucy reruns

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 16, 2017, 12:03:04 AM8/16/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 7:37:15 AM UTC+10, Serg io wrote:
> did Banjo take over ?

Huh? Has there been an official ceremony that I missed?

> Am I out of a job now ?
>

> I was hired as a reader of sci.physics, and to take notes.

By all means go through my video films especially IFE-7 which is about
anti-gravity.

> I'm still waiting for my paycheck too.

As and when you give IFE-7 the seal of your approval vast wealths will ensue.
How you make the most of it is alas not up to me.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

benj

Aug 16, 2017, 2:30:22 PM8/16/17
Actually he said Trump, but since everything he's ever said is a lie,
that means it's probably Hillary.

Serg io

Aug 16, 2017, 4:33:41 PM8/16/17
oh no!

http://allnewspipeline.com/images/MentalHildabeast2.jpg

Hillary Foundation is funding "antifa" and "Redneck Revolt" in
Charlottesville. Hillary is always out to lunch, just ask her.

john

Aug 17, 2017, 2:14:25 PM8/17/17
Sergio
oh no!

http://allnewspipeline.com/images/MentalHildabeast2.jpg

Hillary Foundation is funding "antifa" and "Redneck Revolt" in
Charlottesville. Hillary is always out to lunch, just ask her.
"

Isn't working against a government called Treason, not 'resistance'?

olli...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2017, 9:11:49 AM8/18/17
HVAC invited me to go phishing with him. But we wound up having a discussion about the solution to the solar neutrino problem with one of his girlfriends. A good time was had by all. -Sam

Double-A

Aug 18, 2017, 5:39:16 PM8/18/17
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 6:11:49 AM UTC-7, olli...@gmail.com wrote:
> HVAC invited me to go phishing with him. But we wound up having a discussion about the solution to the solar neutrino problem with one of his girlfriends. A good time was had by all. -Sam

Phishing, or fisting?

Double-A

benj

Aug 19, 2017, 9:50:06 PM8/19/17
On 8/18/2017 9:11 AM, olli...@gmail.com wrote:
> HVAC invited me to go phishing with him. But we wound up having a discussion about the solution to the solar neutrino problem with one of his girlfriends. A good time was had by all. -Sam

Uh oh! Sounds like one of HVAC's online "personalities" looking in on
us. (His not so subtle way of letting us all you "you are being watched".

Serg io

Aug 20, 2017, 1:07:23 AM8/20/17
google olli.dp3 and you get some government official !! ANd they are all
on VACATION this month !!!

evidence below [no normal people talk that way!];

https://www.gps-forums.com/threads/notice-advisory-to-navstar-users-nanu-2014035.45293/

"NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2014035

Discussion in 'Global Navigation Satellite Systems' started by
olli...@gmail.com, Apr 11, 2014.

Guest

NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2014035
SUBJ: SVN52 (PRN31) FORECAST OUTAGE JDAY 105/1430 - JDAY 106/0230
1. NANU TYPE: FCSTDV
NANU NUMBER: 2014035
NANU DTG: 102055Z APR 2014
REFERENCE NANU: N/A
REF NANU DTG: N/A
SVN: 52
PRN: 31
START JDAY: 105
START TIME ZULU: 1430
START CALENDAR DATE: 15 APR 2014
STOP JDAY: 106
STOP TIME ZULU: 0230
STOP CALENDAR DATE: 16 APR 2014

2. CONDITION: GPS SATELLITE SVN52 (PRN31) WILL BE UNUSABLE ON
JDAY 105
(15 APR 2014) BEGINNING 1430 ZULU UNTIL JDAY 106 (16 APR 2014)
ENDING 0230 ZULU.

3. POC: CIVILIAN - NAVCEN AT 703 313-5900,
HTTP://WWW.NAVCEN.USCG.GOV
MILITARY - GPS OPERATIONS CENTER at
HTTPS://GPS.AFSPC.AF.MIL/GPSOC, DSN 560-2541,
COMM 719-567-2541, , HTTPS://GPS.AFSC.AF.MIL
MILITARY ALTERNATE - JOINT SPACE OPERATIONS CENTER, DSN 276-3514,
COMM 805-606-3514,

Serg io

Aug 20, 2017, 1:11:55 AM8/20/17
I think it is Sam, not HVAC. due to another link I found,

HI SAM !!