Dance of the Blessed Spirits in Einstein's World

Pentcho Valev

May 5, 2016, 3:11:32 PM5/5/16
Dance of the blessed spirits in Gluck's world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oou2ywIbRxc
Gluck - Orfeo ed Euridice - Dance of the Blessed Spirits

Dance of the blessed spirits in Einstein's world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCL05gI8Om4
NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON Gravitational Wave Dance

Pentcho Valev

Sam Wormley

May 5, 2016, 4:50:41 PM5/5/16
On 5/5/16 2:11 PM, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCL05gI8Om4
> NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON Gravitational Wave Dance

Hey Pentcho -- you're starting to catch on.

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics

Pentcho Valev

May 6, 2016, 3:50:12 AM5/6/16
Gravitational waves make blessed spirits dance but also bring a lot of money:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCL05gI8Om4
Blessed Spirits Perform Gravitational Wave Dance

http://motls.blogspot.bg/2016/02/ligo-journal-servers-behind-scenes.html
"On September 9th, the LIGO folks were already convinced that they would discover the waves soon. Some of them were thinking what they would buy for the Nobel prize and all of them had to make an online vote about the journal where the discovery should be published. It has to be Physical Review Letters because PRL (published by the APS) is the best journal for the Nobel-prize-caliber papers, the LIGO members decided. Five days later, Advanced LIGO made the discovery. Four more days later, as you know, they officially started Advanced LIGO. ;-)"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/04/science/ligo-gravitational-wave-breakthrough-prize-yuri-milner.html
"LIGO Gravitational Wave Researchers to Divide $3 Million. The three ringleaders of the gravitational-wave experiment, known as LIGO, Ronald P. Drever and Kip. S. Thorne of the California Institute of Technology, and Rainer Weiss of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, will split $1 million. The other $2 million will be split among 1,012 scientists who were authors of the article in Physical Review Letters, or who made major contributions to the study of gravitational waves."

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-05/iau-ro2050416.php
"The 2016 Gruber Foundation Cosmology Prize recognizes Ronald Drever, Kip Thorne, Rainer Weiss, and the entire Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) discovery team for the first observation of gravitational waves, ripples in space-time predicted by Einstein a century ago. (...) In addition to a cash award of $500 000, to be shared equally between Drever, Thorne and Weiss, each of the three will receive a gold medal and a citation that reads: The Gruber Foundation proudly presents the 2016 Cosmology Prize to Rainer Weiss, Kip Thorne, Ronald Drever, and the entire LIGO team for pursuing a vision to observe the universe in gravitational waves, leading to a first detection that emanated from the collision of two black holes."

Blessed spirits sing in praise of Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, the false axiom that killed physics but made them rich and famous:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuxFXHircaI
Michio Kaku, Brian Cox, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Brian Greene, Lisa Randall: "Light travels at the same speed no matter how you look at it. No matter how I move relative to you light travels at the same speed. No matter who is doing the measurement and no matter what direction you are moving the speed of light is the same. The speed of light is the same no matter what direction or how fast... As you travel faster time slows down. Everything slows down. Everything slows down. Time slows down when you move. Time passes at a different rate. Clocks run slow. It's a monumental shift in how we see the world. It's a beautiful piece of science. It's a beautifully elegant theory. It's a beautiful piece of science. It's a beautiful piece..."

http://s8int.com/images9/eistein.jpg

Pentcho Valev

Sam Wormley

May 6, 2016, 9:53:50 AM5/6/16
On 5/6/16 2:50 AM, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuxFXHircaI

> Michio Kaku, Brian Cox, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Brian Greene, Lisa
> Randall: "Light travels at the same speed no matter how you look at
> it. No matter how I move relative to you light travels at the same
> speed. No matter who is doing the measurement and no matter what
> direction you are moving the speed of light is the same. The speed of
> light is the same no matter what direction or how fast... As you
> travel faster time slows down. Everything slows down. Everything
> slows down. Time slows down when you move. Time passes at a different
> rate. Clocks run slow. It's a monumental shift in how we see the
> world. It's a beautiful piece of science. It's a beautifully elegant
> theory. It's a beautiful piece of science. It's a beautiful
> piece..."

Pentcho is starting to catch on.

Pentcho Valev

May 8, 2016, 5:29:07 AM5/8/16
Blessed spirit Neil deGrasse Tyson brainwashes the gullible world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw4HqOAEzpU
Neil deGrasse Tyson (1:09): "If you are moving fast through space, your time will tick more slowly, as observed by others."

However special relativity predicts that, as observed by yourself, your time will tick FASTER than the time of others (who are not moving):

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~djmorin/chap11.pdf
David Morin, Introduction to Classical Mechanics With Problems and Solutions, Chapter 11, p. 14: "Twin A stays on the earth, while twin B flies quickly to a distant star and back. (...) For the entire outward and return parts of the trip, B does observe A's clock running slow, but enough strangeness occurs during the turning-around period to make A end up older."

So actually special relativity predicts no real difference in the tickings of the clocks (time dilation does not exist). In 1918 this, obvious at the time, impotence of the "theory" made Einstein introduce the camouflage called, in the quotation above, "enough strangeness".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bnAb5IVKQI
Dance of blessed spirit Neil deGrasse Tyson (the gullible world is in ecstasy).

Pentcho Valev

Sam Wormley

May 8, 2016, 9:23:54 AM5/8/16
On 5/8/16 4:29 AM, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw4HqOAEzpU
> Neil deGrasse Tyson (1:09): "If you are moving fast through space, your time will tick more slowly, as observed by others."

That's the way relativity works... this is observed in distant
supernovae events, particle accelerators, GNSS, etc.