Social Security COLA for 2017 only 0.3%!

Double-A

Oct 21, 2016, 5:32:34 PM10/21/16
Report not abuse
https://www.ssa.gov/news/cola/

How the hell is that supposed to cover the 15% rent increase I am getting Jan 1, 2017, after the 10% rent increase I got Jan 1, 2016 ??? !

Double-A

john

Oct 21, 2016, 6:04:19 PM10/21/16
Report not abuse
They are spending your tax dollars
other places.
To "change regimes" and build prisons.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Oct 21, 2016, 6:16:05 PM10/21/16
Withdraw some money from the retirement savings plan you contributed to
during your working years.

If you didn't have the foresight to do that, then:

Get a part time job as a WalMart greeter or at a fast food place.

Move to someplace where the cost of living is lower.

If California Proposition 56 passes to increase the cigarette tax by
$2/pack, smuggle cigarettes into Calfornia from a low tax state or
Indian reservation.

--
Jim Pennino

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 21, 2016, 9:18:04 PM10/21/16
Report not abuse
You ( Mr. AA ) wrote:
> Social Security COLA for 2017 only 0.3%!
> https://www.ssa.gov/news/cola/
>
> How the hell is that supposed to cover
> the 15% rent increase I am getting Jan 1, 2017,
> after the 10% rent increase I got Jan 1, 2016 ??? !

You'll have to move, obviously,
to make way for those who are earning more.

Like me, you probably eat too much and work too little.
Many of us can't find the motivation;
-- even our poorest are  Too rich to care.

Trump and Hillary are motivational speakers, I think;
sadly, it's not working.

Double-A

Oct 22, 2016, 3:38:12 PM10/22/16
It is even too hard to sell grass on the street anymore to supplement income! They have big cannabis stores all over the place here now!

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Oct 22, 2016, 3:58:23 PM10/22/16
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 3:16:05 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
More legal to grow your own,and roll your own it is fun and bring in $$$$$ TreBert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Oct 22, 2016, 6:31:07 PM10/22/16
If California Proposition 56 passes you buy cigarettes in Oregon and
sell them in California.

For higher profits, steal a truck and drive it through the front of
a cigarette store and load them into your waiting truck. That's how
they do it in Canada.

--
Jim Pennino

Double-A

Oct 23, 2016, 5:36:52 PM10/23/16
It's not that hard to buy your cigarettes tax free on the Internet. I had a friend here who did that all the time. He smoked himself to death ten years ago!

Double-A