Yet Another BJ Belief

HVAC

Jun 21, 2017, 7:38:20 AM6/21/17

I've often listed things that BJ believes. I won't go over it again except to say the list includes ghosts, gods and esp.

And it goes on from there.

But one belief of his I have never mentioned is the 'free energy' machine. How this thing (cough) works I have no clue. Perhaps BJ would provide us the tech specs?

Unlikely tho. What IS likely is that he will use his inability to explain as a manner to attack me as well as other true scientists.

Watch him

john

Jun 21, 2017, 9:22:40 AM6/21/17
HVAC
The "free energy" machine is
the Water Wheel.
You put it in a running body of water-
like a river.
It gives free energy for as long as
it is maintained and the river runs.

HVAC

Jun 21, 2017, 10:24:32 AM6/21/17
(Slaps forehead) Of course John! How could I have been so blind?

Odd Bodkin

Jun 21, 2017, 11:54:54 AM6/21/17
Until all the water higher up is now downhill, and the water wheel stops
turning. Ah, but the water from uphill is replenished by rain, you say,
and that is true, so when there is no more water suspended in the air,
the rain will stop, and then so will the water wheel. Ah, but the water
suspended in the air comes from the evaporation of the water from
downhill, and that is true, so when the evaporation stops, then there
will be no more water suspended in the air, there will no longer be
rain, and there will be no water from uphill, and the water wheel will
stop turning. Ah, but the evaporation of the water comes from the power
radiated by the sun, you say, and that is true, so when the sun stops
being a power source, then there will be no more evaporation, no more
water suspended in the air, no more rain, no more water running
downhill, and the water wheel will stop.

So you see, John, the water wheel is solar-powered.

HVAC

Jun 21, 2017, 1:06:32 PM6/21/17
ALL kooks believe that the government is hiding secrets of free energy machines. Why? George Bush. Obviously.

This is on every single kook's agenda. Belief in perpetual motion machines by whatever name the kooks feel is in vogue at the time. BJ has always held this belief.

On and on

benj

Jun 21, 2017, 1:59:08 PM6/21/17
Pathological liar.

The only "free energy" is HVAC's gummint check and the only "perpetual
motion" are the lies coming out of his mouth. That is science.

He's a nutjob.

benj

Jun 21, 2017, 2:01:40 PM6/21/17
John is still right though, it is free energy! Especially if you get
government (taxpayers) to build and maintain the wheel.

By the way Odd, this same principle works for ALL "free energy" machines.

benj

Jun 21, 2017, 2:02:56 PM6/21/17
On 06/21/2017 10:24 AM, HVAC wrote:
> (Slaps forehead) Of course John! How could I have been so blind?

Because ypu are an ignorant journalist/government lackey who flunked
every science course he ever too. Duh!

benj

Jun 21, 2017, 2:04:06 PM6/21/17
All free energy machines work like this, John. All power originally
comes from God.Just ask HVAC if you don't believe me!

benj

Jun 21, 2017, 2:08:09 PM6/21/17
just watch Liar and pig thief (sorry Porat) HVAC as he spins more lies,
slander, Libel and yarns. He's a pathological liar, don't you know.

He thinks all you lurkers are so ignorant that you won't notice that is
is Arindam who is the believer here in perpetual motion and I have been
the one telling him his videos are nonsense. But HVAC is a journalist
and like all media truth is not something they do.

HVAC

Jun 21, 2017, 8:20:29 PM6/21/17
BJ quacked
just watch Liar and pig thief (sorry Porat) HVAC as he spins more lies,
slander, Libel and yarns. He's a pathological liar, don't you know.

He thinks all you lurkers are so ignorant that you won't notice that is
is Arindam who is the believer here in perpetual motion and I have been
the one telling him his videos are nonsense. But HVAC is a journalist
and like all media truth is not something they do.
-------------

Froth!

Cujo, did you know that BJ studies the work of Emmanuel Velikovsky? BJ thinks he was pure genius. He won't deny it, instead he'll rant on about Venus being too hot or some shit like that. BJ reminds me of Twonky

benj

Jun 21, 2017, 9:25:51 PM6/21/17
Cujo, do you know how insane and ignorant HVAC is? He thinks Velikovsky
was wrong when he predicted that Venus was hot hot hot. HVAC still
believes in his hero Carl Sagan who told him Venus was filled with
billowy clouds where beautiful blond Venusian babes wander around. You
can't talk sense to him. Once he gets on the subject of sex he works
himself up into such a froth he suddenly has to go on one of his gay
Brokeback Mountain "fishing" trips!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 21, 2017, 10:18:13 PM6/21/17
HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in

> BJ quacked
> just watch Liar and pig thief (sorry Porat) HVAC as he spins more
> lies, slander, Libel and yarns. He's a pathological liar, don't you
> know.
>
> He thinks all you lurkers are so ignorant that you won't notice that
> is is Arindam who is the believer here in perpetual motion and I have
> been the one telling him his videos are nonsense. But HVAC is a
> journalist and like all media truth is not something they do.
> -------------
>
> Froth!

That was quite a bit of froth, but why did you tell the kook about your
press card? (tinpc)

> Cujo, did you know that BJ studies the work of Emmanuel Velikovsky? BJ
> thinks he was pure genius. He won't deny it, instead he'll rant on
> about Venus being too hot or some shit like that. BJ reminds me of
> Twonky

Twonky had a sense of humor. I wasn't ever sure it was intentional but
I'd like to think he tried. BJ is strictly Kook Minor League compared to
Twonky. I believe BJ would get released from the Kook Instructional
League if it existed. Twonky was an all-star.

Not sure if you noticed but one of the kook awards, the "Illucidus
Maximus" was created in honor of Twonky.

But trying to change the subject when someone challenges the delusions of
Velikovsky isn't surprising. I'm sure he's been slapped around enough
about it.

"Irrelevant. The unaware fear me. The aware welcome me." - Edmo, brave
explorer of PF Chang's explains why he's always on topic in kook groups.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 21, 2017, 10:20:56 PM6/21/17
benj <be...@nobody.net> wrote in

> On 6/21/2017 8:20 PM, HVAC wrote:
>> BJ quacked
>> just watch Liar and pig thief (sorry Porat) HVAC as he spins more
>> lies, slander, Libel and yarns. He's a pathological liar, don't you
>> know.
>>
>> He thinks all you lurkers are so ignorant that you won't notice that
>> is is Arindam who is the believer here in perpetual motion and I have
>> been the one telling him his videos are nonsense. But HVAC is a
>> journalist and like all media truth is not something they do.
>> -------------
>>
>> Froth!
>>

>> Cujo, did you know that BJ studies the work of Emmanuel Velikovsky?
>> BJ thinks he was pure genius. He won't deny it, instead he'll rant on
>> about Venus being too hot or some shit like that. BJ reminds me of
>> Twonky
>>
> Cujo, do you know how insane and ignorant HVAC is?

No.

> He thinks Velikovsky was wrong when he predicted that Venus was hot
> hot hot.

How hard would that be to work out? But let's see the message ID where
HVAC claims that. Full contect, please.

> HVAC still believes in his hero Carl Sagan who told him Venus was
> filled with billowy clouds where beautiful blond Venusian babes wander
> around. You can't talk sense to him. Once he gets on the subject of
> sex he works himself up into such a froth he suddenly has to go on one
> of his gay Brokeback Mountain "fishing" trips!

You're scaring me. I'm been laughing at you for a few weeks and you're
trying to appeal to me? Tell me you're trolling and not really that
fucking dense. Please?

"....your harassment will probably endure until I get around to
punishing you into a legal and economic pulp, hence, I have no need to
rush the legal actions." - Ed explains why it's still February of 2002.

HVAC

Jun 22, 2017, 9:39:07 AM6/22/17
Cujo said
Twonky had a sense of humor. I wasn't ever sure it was intentional but
I'd like to think he tried. BJ is strictly Kook Minor League compared to
Twonky. I believe BJ would get released from the Kook Instructional
League if it existed. Twonky was an all-star.
------------

Twonky was just another kook until I got him to admit that he was a homo. And not even a regular homo. No, Twonky was a cross dressing queer who used to pick up drunk guys at the bar and blow em.

In this regard, he does reminds me of BJ... Even tho I don't *actually* believe that BJ is a full on gaylord.

But it's the obsession with me that links the two together. Both have sent me private emails. I find that a bit creepy. Both believe I am a super sekret government agent even tho I have REPEATEDLY and CATEGORICALLY denied having involvement in any known government agency or organization which may or may not even exist.

After many years, Twonky did the right thing. He granted my request and killed him/her self.

Hey! I was only joking

john

Jun 22, 2017, 11:06:13 AM6/22/17
HVAC
"...homo...."
That's HVAC's default go-to.
:)

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 22, 2017, 4:38:26 PM6/22/17
HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
I had no idea your email actually worked.

"PhDs in psychology (and other fields as well) see me as insightful,
intellectual, sharp, clear, profound, pragmatic and very useful and
constructive. Spinics see me as a "kook. Who shall we believe?" -
Ed on a post-Xmas meltdown.

benj

Jun 22, 2017, 6:11:37 PM6/22/17
Oh wow! This is rich. Evidence that Cujo is really just one of HVAC's
multiple internet "personalities". There is no fun in gummint service
like having your "personalities" gang up on a victim!

benj

Jun 22, 2017, 6:13:07 PM6/22/17
Sorry 6th grader but fucking dense is you. You aren't good enough to be
HVAC's cock holster.

benj

Jun 22, 2017, 6:26:43 PM6/22/17
Well, obviously BJ and Archibald (I presume the geezer AP is bald given
his "toupee" projection) are desperately waiting for your request to do
the right thing. Archie in particular is VERY worried about
overpopulation and wants to save the world. Please explain to him how
that is easily accomplished with a barrel boat and Niagara falls.

benj

Jun 22, 2017, 6:28:49 PM6/22/17
That and "ghosts". Notice how he always projects all the things he
denies onto others. Clearly he secretly believes in ghosts, esp and
spoon-bending as well as being a flaming queen.

Sегgi о

Jun 22, 2017, 7:55:50 PM6/22/17
On 6/22/2017 5:11 PM, benj wrote:
> On 6/21/2017 10:18 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>> HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> BJ quacked
>>> just watch Liar and pig thief (sorry Porat) HVAC as he spins more
>>> lies, slander, Libel and yarns. He's a pathological liar, don't you
>>> know.

>> Not sure if you noticed but one of the kook awards, the "Illucidus
>> Maximus" was created in honor of Twonky.
>>
>> But trying to change the subject when someone challenges the delusions of
>> Velikovsky isn't surprising. I'm sure he's been slapped around enough
>> about it.
>>
> Oh wow! This is rich. Evidence that Cujo is really just one of HVAC's
> multiple internet "personalities". There is no fun in gummint service
> like having your "personalities" gang up on a victim!

are you implying Cujo is channeling HVAC ?

HVAC

Jun 22, 2017, 8:40:16 PM6/22/17
PMCujo DeSockpuppet
I had no idea your email actually worked.
--------------

Well as you know I am always forthright

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 22, 2017, 9:39:59 PM6/22/17
benj <be...@nobody.net> wrote in
With such standards for evidence, I'm not surprised you like crackpots
such as Velikovsky. Thanks for calling me a personality, I think.

"I never said such an idiotic thing." - Ed demonstrates his
short-term memory loss.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 22, 2017, 9:41:17 PM6/22/17
=?UTF-8?B?U9C10LNnaSDQvg==?= <iinv...@invalid.com> wrote in
No, he's claiming I'm HVAC. Kooky, eh?

"I have violated NO ISPs AUP."- Ed the Liar.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 22, 2017, 9:52:04 PM6/22/17
benj <be...@nobody.net> wrote in
First I'm HVAC and now I'm not? Damn, you do flop around on the hook.

"Ed Wollmann is a man of substance! Unfortunately, that substance is
shit." - Mr. Doobie just before having to apologize to shit worldwide.

Edward Prochak

Jun 22, 2017, 10:35:54 PM6/22/17
Except that concept is a couple centuries old.

> Especially if you get
> government (taxpayers) to build and maintain the wheel.
>
> By the way Odd, this same principle works
> for ALL "free energy" machines.

Nonsense. As Odd pointed out there is an external energy source.
So the water wheel is not a free energy machine.

Ed

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 12:49:03 PM6/23/17
What I"m implying is that HVAC (who is obviously a strategic writer
though he says he's "retired") is using government internet strategic
writer software (Gummint RFQ is online for proof) which is capable of
posting up to 17 different "personalities" by a single operator. I'm
suggesting that Cujo and HVAC are two such "personalities" on the same
machine and the "conversation" between them is totally fake. The fact
that both these "persons" believe in golden-haired Venusians ought to be
proof enough.

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 12:52:03 PM6/23/17
If you can't trust the media, who can you trust? "Honest" Big Jim Comey?

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 12:53:10 PM6/23/17
Another golden-hair Venusian believer. Yoo Hoo! HVAC, you there?

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 12:54:12 PM6/23/17
On 6/22/2017 9:41 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> =?UTF-8?B?U9C10LNnaSDQvg==?= <iinv...@invalid.com> wrote in

>>> Oh wow! This is rich. Evidence that Cujo is really just one of HVAC's
>>> multiple internet "personalities". There is no fun in gummint service
>>> like having your "personalities" gang up on a victim!
>>
>> are you implying Cujo is channeling HVAC ?
>
> No, he's claiming I'm HVAC. Kooky, eh?

Wow! Cujo is actually smarter than he sounds! Maybe he's not HVAC after
all!

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 1:04:11 PM6/23/17
You don't like oldies but goodies? All greens are into "free" energy
now. They want us all sailing ships, and growing tulips.

>> Especially if you get
>> government (taxpayers) to build and maintain the wheel.
>>
>> By the way Odd, this same principle works
>> for ALL "free energy" machines.
>
> Nonsense. As Odd pointed out there is an external energy source.
> So the water wheel is not a free energy machine.

Who said a "free energy" machine is an "energy creating" machine?

Hence where do you suppose Perpetual Motion machines get the energy to
over come the losses? Obviously it comes from somewhere. So-called
"modern" science takes the view that if I don't know where the energy is
coming from then it simply doesn't exist. Very pseudo-science don't you
think?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 23, 2017, 2:35:08 PM6/23/17
benj <be...@nobody.net> wrote in
So what put all that weird backspin on you? Lead paint chips?

"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 3:18:41 PM6/23/17
On 6/23/2017 2:35 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> benj <be...@nobody.net> wrote in

Government service. Just like HVAC.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 23, 2017, 5:10:19 PM6/23/17
benj <be...@nobody.net> wrote in
Damn, you *are* kooky.

"You must mean every time I type? I get 100 dollars an hour to open my
mouth and convey my truth." - Eddieee, wondering why nobody calls him.