gilber34 falsifies post

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 6:45:18 PM8/30/15
Original

"K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:4v64ua9ovdh3164pv...@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 12:09:27 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>But the issue is our government will not tell us about the radiation from
>>Fukishima, Hanford, Ground Zero or any of the radioactive waste dumps that
>>have contaminated the Ogallala Aquifer.
>
> You're seriously claiming Fukushima is contaminating the Ogallala
> aquifer? Really?

You are really a DUMB FCUK because I stated "radioactive waste dumps" above
and if you do a google search for "Ogallala Aquifer radiation" you will see
they blame it on radioactive waste dumps.

================================

But the following is what the above states after gilber34 falsified it and
given that he will lie in one place why not all of them?

Aug 30, 2015, 8:31:54 PM8/30/15
bump because gilber34 has falsified post again.

"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote in message

noTthaTguY

Aug 30, 2015, 8:32:41 PM8/30/15
actually, 99.99 persent of gurwarsydrome was a)
renal failure, due to a heavy metal known as d.u
(U-238, which has a very logn halflfe, such that
you ca hold a big chunk of it, as long as you like

burfordtjustice

Aug 31, 2015, 8:01:17 AM8/31/15
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:47:06 -0500
"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> From: "Rocky" <woo...@att.net>
> Subject: gilber34 falsifies post
> Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:47:06 -0500
> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.physics
Fiery Truck Crash Collapses Overpass
July 25, 1998|By From Tribune News Services.

VALDESE, NORTH CAROLINA — A tanker truck driver was killed when his truck slammed into an interstate overpass Friday and exploded, the flames melting the bridge and causing it to collapse onto the rig.

At first the state patrol believed two people had been killed but said later that only the driver had died.

Interstate Highway 40 was expected to be closed at least a week, said a state patrol dispatcher.

Patrol spokesman Mike Evitt said the westbound tanker truck, believed to have been carrying gasoline, hit a support on a bridge over I-40 shortly after noon and rolled onto its side and exploded.

The fire spread from the blazing rig to the bridge, burning all the way across both lanes of the interstate, before the bridge collapsed onto the westbound lanes. Officials said the fire's intense heat also melted the pavement beneath the bridge.

No other vehicles were involved in the accident.

Bast

Aug 31, 2015, 1:06:27 PM8/31/15

burfordtjustice wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:47:06 -0500
> "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> From: "Rocky" <woo...@att.net>
>> Subject: gilber34 falsifies post
>> Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:47:06 -0500
>> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.physics
> Fiery Truck Crash Collapses Overpass
> July 25, 1998|By From Tribune News Services.
>
> VALDESE, NORTH CAROLINA - A tanker truck driver was killed when his
> truck slammed into an interstate overpass Friday and exploded, the
> flames melting the bridge and causing it to collapse onto the rig.
>
> At first the state patrol believed two people had been killed but said
> later that only the driver had died.
>
> Interstate Highway 40 was expected to be closed at least a week, said a
> state patrol dispatcher.
>
> Patrol spokesman Mike Evitt said the westbound tanker truck, believed
> to have been carrying gasoline, hit a support on a bridge over I-40
> shortly after noon and rolled onto its side and exploded.
>
> The fire spread from the blazing rig to the bridge, burning all the way
> across both lanes of the interstate, before the bridge collapsed onto
> the westbound lanes. Officials said the fire's intense heat also melted
> the pavement beneath the bridge.
>
> No other vehicles were involved in the accident.

What is this supposed to prove ?

Everyone already knows that the US infrastructure is full of bridges that
are well beyond their life expectancy, and are barely able to hold
themselves up.
As well as the roads that lead to them.
And don't forget the railway accidents from overloaded trains and tracks
that are falling apart.

Just be glad to know that ever since 9/11 your US tax dollars have built
plenty of brand new bomb proof safe bridges in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 1:09:38 PM8/31/15

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
Burfart is just trolling because he normally stays on
24hoursupport.helpdesk.

Rocky

Alie...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2015, 3:49:55 PM8/31/15
Gasoline fire (1500 F, 945 C). Melted/collapsed steel.

Mark L. Fergerson

burfordtjustice

Aug 31, 2015, 3:52:56 PM8/31/15
You are a fraud and a danger on the road.
Have you been suspended??

Rocky

Aug 31, 2015, 4:04:42 PM8/31/15

"burfordtjustice" <bur...@uk.mo> wrote in message
Here, read the about the absolute bullshit I got from people on
misc.transport.trucking that claimed I never drove a truck.
http://mtt.justicegonewild.com/index.htm

So even when I'm completely honest I'm called a names and I've learned I'm
better off not saying anything at all in that area.

Which means I can stick to facts that prove that 9/11 was a great big hoax
like they were using CGIs that didn't have the correct shadow or using CGIs
that had disappearing wings where only CGIs can perform that disappearing
wing stunt. More at:

Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U

Oh and media tries to make buildings look weak and airplane wings look super
strong. But airplane wings are designed to hold up weight and not for
ramming so that is another reason we know the CGIs in Nuke York City were
just CGIs. And that is in the above video too.

Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 31, 2015, 4:16:06 PM8/31/15
The little fact these delusional half wits don't get is the combustion
temperature of things is for a simple, undistrubed fire.

Put the combustibles in something that looks like a blacksmith's forge
and the temperature and total heat rises dramatically.

--
Jim Pennino

noTthaTguY

Aug 31, 2015, 5:20:11 PM8/31/15