Black Hole Creates the White hole

reber g=emc^2

Aug 26, 2016, 7:52:15 PM8/26/16
Report not abuse
Its reality look at the center of every galaxy,and it tells it all. TreBert

hanson

Aug 26, 2016, 8:38:41 PM8/26/16
Report not abuse
<herbert...@gmail.com> "reber g=emc^2" wrote:
> Its reality and it tells it all."... that TreBert is
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>,
who says that...

<herbert...@gmail.com> is the sanctimonious
Full-Swine Glazier who often posts:
"god and religion is hocus pocus" and now that
Glazier is doing his final twitching he trembles and prays:
"Open Mind of God. Best to go with God, and be nice"

hanson wrote:
But Glazier you Swine, it is YOU that is NOT nice, and things
have not gotten any better because YOU came back after you
wrote:

Full Swine & Cretin Glazier wrote:
> "Why am I not loved by all?"
> "I might leave if things do not get better"..because...

<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier whose G=EMC^2 is
short for "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism", (Zika
& or by his genetic ashkeNazi marker) defines Bert, reber
Trebert, or Treb as the loud mouth, the misogynic Peeping
Tom (lifts & looks under the shirts of girls) the Jewish Jailbird,
the Liar, Hatemonger, schizoid mental cripple, Pervert Face-
Shitter, criminal Graveyard vandal, Bigot, Racist, War-monger
& Communist :B::ert Glazier who introduces himself with/as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works,.."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible(torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I'm M&M's Clueless Fuck-faced turd".Bert.
:B:: I'm "Siegman Fraud", "Bert, the Bowel Movement".
:B:: "I gave G=EMC^2 (wrong & stolen) to the world"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "....
:B:: cuz "I was mixing sulfur, carbon & iron together
:B:: to make gun powder" ... & "while I was in custody
:B:: of Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansel, for thieving, his
:B:: deputies beat the shit out of me. So I bought a
:B:: 357 magnum for death threats by Sheriff Bob.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

about which ....
Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."
"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horseshit gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

Moderator General "HVAC" <Mr....@gmail.com>
"Harlow Campbell" succinctly added & wrote:

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert, you are Fucked in the head.

"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... .... about which....

Aviation Consultant Jim Pennino ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

Glazier, you are a spamming piece of shit...
Your Cocaine usage explains a lot of your posts.
You know nothing about government nor physics.
You are drunk again. Give up and kill yourself.

Astrophysicist "Saul Levy" <saul...@cox.net> wrote:

GLAZIER YOU ARE A LAMEbrain PIECE OF SHIT!
Saul Levy

Rocket Scientist Virdy "Mahipal" <mahip...@gmail.com> wrote:

I know, you reber are an idiot. Glazier, you are babbling
desperately. Is it sympathy or pity you're grasping for?
Stop it, either way.

benj" Benjamin Franklin Jacoby <nob...@gmail.com> who
recently nymshifted to "B Gates" <nobodyxx@gmail>, wrote:

One only has to read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was lobotomized.
But Herb found poster "Double-A" who likes to be like Glazier,
but "Alkie-Alkie" is another kook who is as dumb as Bert is...
and promote that shitting into a bucket in a car is an achievement
that is a laudable accomplishment... and both being Communists
they demand entitlement to goods and services that were created
by hardworking people while they themselves drink, party and frolic!...
... still waiting "to be loved by all"...

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, given your Jewish Superiority complex and
your IQ of 122 and you knowing how how everything works,
... how come ended up shitting into a bucket in a 25 year
old Minnie Mouse van that you use as your residence
on Wal-Mart's Parking Lot? ..... .... What went wrong, Glazier?

"What are they gonna say when Swine Glazier dies? Are
they gonna say he was a kind man? He was a wise man?
He had plans? He has wisdom? .... BULLSHIT, MAN!"...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAixFYnDh4> [D]
BULLSHIT,... because Swine Glazier DOES have plans
which Glazier, the Full-Swine, announced and posted at
the ripe age of eighty (80) when Glazier became a criminal
Graveyard Vandal who wrote:

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

Glazier's geriatric decay worsened, along with Glazier's chronic
alcoholism and Glazier, the Olde Kacker, became a Coprophile
IOW Glazier became a filthy Face Shitter at his age of 86, which
Glazier proudly announced & posted...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... after
which...

Glazier, the Criminal Graveyard Vandal & Face Shitter got even
worse over the next year and at Glazier's age of 87, Glazier
widened his piggish Face-shitting habit, as seen when Glazier
threatened...

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com, Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
after...

(4)
The Criminal Swine Glazier rejected to recant, disavow & apologize,
and refused to stop his practices & because Glazier at his age of 87+,
Swine Glazier labeled himself as "Siegman Fraud" which is synonym
with "Bowel-movement, acceting that __ "Glazier is a piece of shit"__.
who, to boot, also announced that Glazier is a Transvestite who dons
female dresses and a Sarah Palin mask, saying that he has "nice
legs"... and that Glazier, also being a Peeping Tom, enjoys lifting &
loooking up under the skirts of girls...

hanson wrote:
Now Glazier, since you are a curse and an embarrassment, day-in
and day-out, to every Jew everywhere, has it dawned on you
sorry, geriatric Transie-Swine, that as soon as you have been
"put away and under" Google will remove ALL YOUR posts from
the USENET and the only thing that will remain and show your
legacy, is because:

Glazier the Swine fortunately posted:
.... "hanson made me famous"....

hanson wrote
So, Glazier you Swine, you should be grateful to me & not wish
me ill like you did above, in your sick hate mongering, since
it is only because of hanson, that Web searches show for:

--- Swine Glazier G=EMC^2 Cretin ---- 27'833 hits & rising
--- reber g=emc^2 Face-shitter & Vandal ---- 27'953 hits & rising

which is why the mental cripple <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier>
badly needs to be administered to with
<http://tinyurl.com/G-EMC2-Recall-Therapy> ...

Now Glazier, you filthy Swine, "you will never be loved by all"
but incredibly, Glazier, you do have groupies who love you,
and haved become, voluntarily, your personal slaves of you,
Faceshitter Glazier, who demonstrate their worship & their
devotion to their master Glazier, by lying under & literally
shit-eating Glazier's turds:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
such as:

=1=
Sefton "john" <johnse...@gmail.com> the delusional
vegetarian loud-mouth from Canuckistan's town of Regina
is under the influence of his Lysergic- and Solanine
contaminated diet and so Sefton lays himself with gusto
under Face-shitter Glazier's Sphincter and enjoys eating
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
and Sefton is impressed also with the Hate-mongering of

=2=
<clutterfre...@gmail.com> is Iran's Glazier.
The Freak Muslime Mehram Maleki HATES Western
culture & the USA, hates Xtians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists,
even Sunnis. Yet Maldrecki lays himself freely UNDER
the Sphincter of Face shitter Jew Glazier who bragged
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
to have _"PFM"_= "Poop For Maleki", which the gay, Iranian
Muslime, Maldrecki, consumed until he turned black
& posted his <http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-Mehram-Selfie>

Then the 88 Year old Glazier announced that "Glazier is a
Transvestite who dons female dresses & a Sarah Palin mask,
saying that he has "nice legs"... which so impressed Maldrecki
that Maleki showed his devotion and solidarity by going LGBT
& had a Sex change operation, whose result she posted in
<http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-the-TG-Girl>.

=3=
"AA" <doub...@hush.com> is __Glazier's "Ass Angel"__,
aka "Abner Afterduft", the "Alcoholic Addict" who struts with
his "AmoebA" brain, posted and yearns to be like Glazier, &
"AA" doubles as "Anon Yidd. Mouse", <nob...@home.invalid>
who does NOT mind that Full-swine Glazier is a Face shitter
& a criminal Grave yard vandal, & Glazier who never recanted
nor apologized for the overt criminal threats Glazier made.... ....

...aux contraire, "AA", who is __Glazier's "Ass Angel"__,
comes to the aid of Full Swine Glazier's criminality, & worse,
the Jewish Pig "AA" cum "Anon Yidd Mouse", curses folks that
point at Glazier's behavior, which makes Yidd Mouse to be an "AA"
example of the lurid "Closeness" which the eminent Jewish Scholar
Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| describes in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
wherein it says:
||R:|| We Jews have a solidarity & a closeness to
||R:|| fellow Jews like none other in the world.
||R:|| We Jews are always 'as one' when it counts.
>
||R:|| It's no secret that we Jews do not respect
||R:|| you gentiles. All of you are our enemies.
||R:|| Our Jewish beliefs are entirely different from yours.
||R:|| Our Talmud/Nedarim/Kol Nidre = "all vows" allows
||R:|| us Jews to lie, subvert and cheat you, the Goyim

=4=
Strangely, the Austrian Hitleryouth Halbmutt Wabnigger,
<hwabnig@.- --- -.dotat> sides with Glazier too, but said:
____ "Jews are a residue of failed evolution" _______

=5=
Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>, the "Rectal Vacuumist (Seattle) is a criminal
Child-support dead-beat who greedily sucks turds out of Glazier's
sphincter, especially when they are Methamphetamine preloaded
as seen when Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>::JR:: wrote:
::JR:: I no longer want sex anymore. I masturbate. I've found that
::JR:: all these erections & masturbations can irratate my prostate.
::JR:: My problem mostly happens a few hours before I want to
::JR:: wake up, so I can't take Sudafed.
::JR:: Ejaculation is a mind-altering drug, no better than heroin
::JR:: or meth. So I've recently vowed to not masturbate...
::JR:: I use my left hand to smoke, masturbate and to type ...
::JR:: Does that make me smart ? -- I'd rather masturbate.
::JR:: She likes to squirt meth up her rear ( it makes her cum).
::JR:: but pussy is the last thing I want.
::::::: (cuz Relf is apparently interested now, with his "mouth wide
::::::: open", to let Swine Glazier shit into Relf's "kisser")
::JR:: My dreams, however, have been semi-erotic as of late..."

=6=
... and even earlier, ironically, signed up was kike "Bodaisky",
<ro...@localhost.localdomain> who lied and claimed to be
"Bo Dai" from China, but was in fact "Fagie Bodaisky", who
lives off the tips he gets from being a rest-room attendant in
a NY Bath house for gay Jews.

=7=
"Andrew Vecsey" posting as <trudi.s...@gmail.com>
is another AshkeNAZI pervert, a twat mimicker, who enjoys
spending her time under Glazier's Sphincter like the ones above.
Like those pigs s/he does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging
to be a Face shitter and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but
s/he objects and groans when that is pointed out & comes
runnning to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

=8=
The Wal-Mart Greeter "nu...@bid.nes" <Alie...@gmail.com>
Mark L. Fergerson is another stupid & despicably filthy pig that
enjoys spending his time under Glazier's Sphincter like the 7
ones above. Like those 7 other pigs, the Wal-Mart Greeter Ferkel
does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging to be a Face shitter
and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but says that Glazier's criminal
behavior, like Glazier's looking up/under the skirts of girls, is
"not abusive" & insists that "Us old-timers gotta stick together."

=9=
Israeli Zionist Yehiel Porat <pora...@gmail.com> is another
80 year old AshkeNAZI pervert, who enjoys spending his time
under Glazier's Sphincter like those pigs above who do NOT mind
that Jew Glazier is bragging to be a Face shitter and a criminal
Grave yard vandal, but object and groans when that is pointed
out & come to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

This bizarre perversion is well documented as seen here in:
<http://tinyurl.com/magnum-opus-the-rectal-jew>
<https://theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/>
<https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jewish+coprophilia>

john

Aug 26, 2016, 9:06:19 PM8/26/16
Report not abuse
Hanson
Instead of c+p, so much,
I advise a healthy regimen
of DELETE.
Write new stuff

hanson

Aug 26, 2016, 9:48:13 PM8/26/16
Report not abuse

"john" <johnse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hanson
> Instead of c+p, so much, I advise a healthy regimen
> of DELETE
> Write new stuff

hanson wrote:
OK. See # =1= of # =1= to # =9= in
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> wherein it says:

Sefton "john" <johnse...@gmail.com> is the delusional
vegetarian loud-mouth from Canuckistan's town of Regina
who is under the influence of his Lysergic- and Solanine
contaminated diet and so Sefton lays himself with gusto
under Face-shitter Glazier's Sphincter and enjoys eating
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
and Sefton is impressed also with the Hate-mongering of
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>.

No wonder Sefton, that you want to have that deleted.
And it will be deleted the moment YOU convince
Full Swine Glazier to apologize for his Face shitting &
and Criminal Grave Yard Vandalism.
Dothat Sefton, you slave of Glazier, instead of bagging
on me for pointing it out.

john

Aug 27, 2016, 9:15:02 AM8/27/16
Hanson
Why are you?

hanson

Aug 27, 2016, 11:30:15 AM8/27/16

"john" <johnse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hanson
> Why are you?

hanson wrote:
Sefton, don't be coy. Tell Full Swine Glazier to apologize
for his Face shitting & and Criminal Grave Yard Vandalism.
"Why are you" not doing that, Sefton?

Double-A

Aug 27, 2016, 2:47:32 PM8/27/16
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 4:52:15 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Its reality look at the center of every galaxy,and it tells it all. TreBert

No. "Black is black!"

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Aug 27, 2016, 3:05:25 PM8/27/16
For every action there is an equal reaction.{ see bright white at the center of galaxies,and know a BH is also there. Go figure TreBert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 27, 2016, 4:31:07 PM8/27/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For every action there is an equal reaction.{ see bright white at the
> center of galaxies,and know a BH is also there. Go figure TreBert

You see lots of things that are not there, such as mayoral elections
in Fullerton.

--
Jim Pennino

reber g=emc^2

Aug 30, 2016, 3:58:48 PM8/30/16
> Jim Pennino Its not easy for you to comprehend Fullerton has a mayor elected by the city Council.Its easy for you to say I lie and not running.To say my company M&M is not Lic. That I have no $$$$$. Reality is you are the liar. You will not put money on your mouth. We all get the picture of you.A coward that does nothing to do but lie. O Ya its a given. TreBert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 30, 2016, 6:16:05 PM8/30/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Its not easy for you to comprehend Fullerton has a mayor elected by
> the city Council.

I'm the one who had to tell you several times the Mayor is not elected at
large yet you kept saying you were going to run for mayor.

> Its easy for you to say I lie and not running.To say my company M&M
> is not Lic. That I have no $$$$$. Reality is you are the liar.
> You will not put money on your mouth.

Are you saying you want to wager on something?

What do you have to wager other than an old van and a shit bucket?

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Aug 30, 2016, 7:34:15 PM8/30/16
<herbert...@gmail.com> "reber g=emc^2" Liar, Hatemonger
and Full Swine Galzier, said to:
> ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com>im Pennino, its easy for you to say
I lie (which I, Glazier, always do) and that I am not running, when I, Bert,
have been running away,(NS&EW, across the USA, for not paying
utility bills and irate customers for whom I built defective patio decks).
To say my company M&M ("Mickey Mouse", "Meneur & Maggots)"
is not Lichen. Reality is you, Jim are the liar, (about whom do I lie ).
I, Glazier, am a coward that does nothing but lie. O Ya its a given.
TreBert

hanson wrote:
Glazier,. listen up. You will not be a "coward that does nothing but
lie" any longer, as as soon as you you have the moral fiber and the
human decency to recant, repent, exculpate, disavow and apologize
for your criminality, which you have detrailed in/when...

<herbert...@gmail.com> the sanctimonious
Full-Swine Glazier often posts:
Sefton "john" <johnse...@gmail.com> the delusional
vegetarian loud-mouth from Canuckistan's town of Regina
is under the influence of his Lysergic- and Solanine
contaminated diet and so Sefton lays himself with gusto
under Face-shitter Glazier's Sphincter and enjoys eating
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
and Sefton is impressed also with the Hate-mongering of

reber g=emc^2

Aug 31, 2016, 5:28:09 PM8/31/16
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 4:52:15 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Its reality look at the center of every galaxy,and it tells it all. TreBert

Jim when you say I lie I will bet I don't lie. You say I'm broke.I'll bet I have big $$$$$$.Van worth good money for it runs like new.Bet I will win,and be called mayor.Yes City council elects mayor,but they will elect me. I'm top gun. Voters like what I stand for.Like my children fund."Health and Welfare." Reality is they are taking pictures of me with the great signs covering my van.Send me your address and I'll send them to you with my oil painting of Chief Grey Cloud + my painting of the big bang Free and I pay postage WOW Even throw in my lettes from the Popes.WOW WOW. Not bad for an 88 year old man. How say you TreBert

hanson

Aug 31, 2016, 5:47:45 PM8/31/16

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
it's "bad for an 88 year old man like TreBert" to be a
"coward like Glazier that does nothing but lie"

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, as as soon as you have the moral fiber
and the human decency to recant, repent, exculpate,
disavow and apologize for your criminality, ....
... the daily "recall therapy", which you have detailed,
in Glazier's self-introduction, will become unecessary:

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 31, 2016, 6:16:05 PM8/31/16
What are we betting on and how much do you want to bet?

--
Jim Pennino
Message has been deleted

reber g=emc^2

Sep 1, 2016, 7:04:30 PM9/1/16
I'll bet enough so you can see I'm not broke.I told everyone when I slept in my conversion van I was comfy ,safe and could pick my location. Van has everything needed.Now I use it much less.I can crash at 3 nice homes.Anaheim Fullerton and Huntington Beach. I'm thinking of moving to Hawaii if I do not win the City Hall of Fullerton. City hall is huge.TreBert

reber g=emc^2

Sep 1, 2016, 7:05:29 PM9/1/16
On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 3:16:05 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
My posts are not posting TreBert

hanson

Sep 1, 2016, 7:49:44 PM9/1/16

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
"I'm thinking of moving to Hawaii if I do not win the City
Hall of Fullerton"... which Glazier won't, because it is
known that <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>
is an unapologetic Face Shitter and Grave Yard Vandal.

hanson

Sep 1, 2016, 7:50:19 PM9/1/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "My posts are not posting" ... which doesn't matter
because <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 1, 2016, 8:16:05 PM9/1/16
Even if you win, you do not get to live in the Fullerton City Hall.

Even if you win, you do not get an office in the Fullerton City Hall.

If you are running for election in Fullerton, you have to be a full time
Fullerton resident. So you are admitting you are not a full time Fullerton
resident?

If you could pick your location, why did you spend so much time in the
Walmart parking lot?

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 1, 2016, 8:16:05 PM9/1/16

reber g=emc^2

Sep 2, 2016, 1:29:34 PM9/2/16
#1 I am a full time Fullerton resident.#2 My ability to run was checked out fully by City Clerk(she likes me too) My home address,drivers lic.phone,company M&M all check out with Fullerton. Just got my name in the news as being on the ballot.Will be interviewed soon. Should be able to hear by Oct. People taking pictures of my Van,and me too. My van will help me win. TreBert

hanson

Sep 2, 2016, 1:47:21 PM9/2/16
#1 I am a full time Face shitter and Gave Yar Vandal.
People taking pictures of my Van, nd me too to see
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 2, 2016, 2:01:06 PM9/2/16
Did you tell the City Clerk you spent most of the last couple of years
in Walmart parking lots and are now bouncing between Anaheim, Fullerton
and Huntington Beach with whoever will take you in at the moment?

Did you tell the City Clerk M&M is a sham, has no fixed address, makes
nothing, and has no tax ID numbers?

Everybody that filed got their name in the news.

--
Jim Pennino

reber g=emc^2

Sep 2, 2016, 3:53:51 PM9/2/16
Jim City Clerk is not interested how much time I spend else where.She has got to know me well over the years,as do the police,fire dept.,and all the big guns. Fact is they all would like me to win,and most signed so I could be on ballot. I got 50 names and only needed 20. I did not know I would have no office Hmmmm I will let all know when and where my interview will take place?? Things are starting to get interesing.Getting lots of email. I am not taking any donations.I am not spending over $2,000. All donations go into my "Child Health and Welfare Fund" People know times are changing fast,and not for the good. I will be the man of the hour.I will put all my $$$$$ + M*M + van into this fund before I feel its time for this old man to cast off for Hawaii. TreBert

hanson

Sep 2, 2016, 4:53:56 PM9/2/16

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> Loudmouth Glazier wrote:
I will let all know when and where my interview will take place??
for <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> not for the good.
I will be the man of the hour.I will put all my monopoly$ + M*M
( "Maggots & Meneur)" + my Mickey Mouse van into this fund
which I promised, yesterday, to give to a friend , but then I
feel its time for this old & ugly man to cast off for Hawaii, which
is just another lie from. TreBert

reber g=emc^2

Sep 4, 2016, 2:50:35 PM9/4/16
Interesting is there are 12 of us running for the 6 City Council seats Hmmm When I ran for mayor in Easthampton there were four. I do not know if a big field is good or bad. Getting some email that is 100% con. TreBert

Double-A

Sep 4, 2016, 3:43:09 PM9/4/16
Perhaps on the west coast there are more politically active people. Here in Portland the are always a whole bunch of fringe candidates running for mayor. When Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected governor of California, there were I think over 100 candidates running against him! In a wide open race anybody can win!

Double-A

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 4, 2016, 4:46:04 PM9/4/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting is there are 12 of us running for the 6 City Council seats
> Hmmm When I ran for mayor in Easthampton there were four. I do not know
> if a big field is good or bad. Getting some email that is 100% con. TreBert

There are 12 candidates running for 3 seats, fool.

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 4, 2016, 10:32:19 PM9/4/16
<herbert...@gmail.com> "reber g=emc^2" Cretin Bert
who is http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> wrote email
that is 100% con, day in and day out...& steals, plagiarizes
isshitting into peoples' mouth & being a criminal graveyard
vandal which is all manifest as soon as...

<herbert...@gmail.com> the sanctimonious
Full-Swine Glazier who often posts:
Message has been deleted

hanson

Sep 20, 2016, 4:54:57 PM9/20/16

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote
12 running and believe me I'm a (5 to 1 at best)
3 seats are open and that gives me the 5 to one chance.
Reality is I can't hear if I win. I'll read it in the press.
I'll know I did my best.It was fun just to run. This old man
is not a bum, just dumb and scum. Only scum think
otherwise, It comes at no surprize because TreBert is
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> , and also
the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>
Message has been deleted

reber g=emc^2

Sep 21, 2016, 3:40:16 PM9/21/16
Ask to give a talk at college here in Fullerton.I will ask the press to come. I'm interesting at 88.Will if they come explain how I stop light 3 inches from its source.Its my plan to get my name out.People will know at 88 I can be very clever.Also I will give every student prints of my paintings,and my equation for the universe big bang life in the backgound of G=EMC^2 all in color. I will make them laugh. My humor could make me a winner. I stayed at the Circus Circus for 32 days no charge doing standup stick.Meals ,and $20 gift card each day(Voucher) Made $$$$$ husling pool

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Sep 21, 2016, 4:16:05 PM9/21/16
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 1:46:04 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > Interesting is there are 12 of us running for the 6 City Council seats
>> > Hmmm When I ran for mayor in Easthampton there were four. I do not know
>> > if a big field is good or bad. Getting some email that is 100% con. TreBert
>>
>> There are 12 candidates running for 3 seats, fool.
>>

>> --
>> Jim Pennino
>
> Ask to give a talk at college here in Fullerton.

Which one?

There are several.

> I will ask the press to come. I'm interesting at 88.Will if they come
> explain how I stop light 3 inches from its source.Its my plan to get
> my name out.People will know at 88 I can be very clever.Also I will
> give every student prints of my paintings,and my equation for the
> universe big bang life in the backgound of G=EMC^2 all in color.
> I will make them laugh. My humor could make me a winner.

I'm sure they will be laughing, but not at your humor.

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

Sep 21, 2016, 5:26:32 PM9/21/16

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am running for the 6 City Council seats
I'm interesting at 88 to get my name out.
People will know at 88 I can be very clever.

hanson wrote:
No, Glazier you are not, because people know that you are
the still <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>.

But Glazier you would only be clever if you were, not to
run for mayor or for one of those seats, but instead aim
for a higher office, for one of the kind that uses those
currently popular acronyms, like the following:

___ POTUS__ for which you, Glazier, could use the slogan:
[[ Me, the "Primitive Old Timer Understands Shit": Vote Bert!.]]]

or __ SCOTUS ___ on which you could run for Chief Justice,
under the campaign slogan of:
[[[ Me, the "Stupid Criminal Old Timer Understands Shit": Vote
for Glazier! ]]]

or even ___ POPE ___ from whose Vatican offices you have
already receives 2 form letters from, and sloganeer for that "seat"
with that [[[[ Glazier is a "Pungent Old Potion Excrement"
Make the faithful believe that you meant "Sacrament" etc>

All those goals shoudl be easy for to run for since you still
are the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>

Go for it, Glazier; right after you recant what is suggested
to you in those links above.

reber g=emc^2

Sep 24, 2016, 5:37:10 PM9/24/16
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 4:52:15 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Its reality look at the center of every galaxy,and it tells it all. TreBert

Reality is White holes lose energy the moment they are created,and black holes gain energy the moment they are created. That is easily proven in everyday life.

hanson

Sep 24, 2016, 7:22:40 PM9/24/16

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> aka
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>, became
and is the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>
"That is easily proven in everyday life{, said Glazier

reber g=emc^2

Sep 25, 2016, 12:44:51 AM9/25/16
Black Holes have half of all of the universe's gravity.It is almost in perfect balance with expansion. Good reason for this. TreBert

hanson

Sep 25, 2016, 1:58:02 AM9/25/16

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> Cretin wrote:
>> > reality look at the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>
the moment he is created.That is easily proven in everyday life.
Good reason for this is <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>

reber g=emc^2

Sep 27, 2016, 2:34:50 PM9/27/16
BHs can never go white,but WHs always do.That is another reason so much more black in the universe than white.From a half trillion LYs out the universe is very dim.A blue dot seen with a Hubble. Trebert

reber g=emc^2

Sep 27, 2016, 2:35:19 PM9/27/16

hanson

Sep 27, 2016, 2:51:20 PM9/27/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> Full Swine Glazier
LIED when he wrote:
" I will take my sail boat out at 10:30 am. Maybe pictures on TV.
Will see. The beach's are not to crowded these days. Hmmm
I love the shore and waves"... from where
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> imagines to have
a boat that does not exist, a TV crew that never came and
the reality that....

hanson

Sep 27, 2016, 3:01:57 PM9/27/16

hanson wrote:
>> the moment he is created.That is easily proven in everyday life.
>> Good reason for this is <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>

hanson wrote:
Glazier, now that you have read it , the operative lines in
these links are that...

Bert is "Full Swine Glazier", because he threatened & wrote:
"I'll be sitting on Benj Jacoby's, Saul Levi's & Campbell's
HVAC face to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".

Bert is a "Cretin", because he is really a despicable and
hate filled criminal Full Swine that is incapable or too
stupid and NOT clever enough to exculpate himself by
him posting one single line that says:

_______ "I, Glazier made a wrong prediction" _________

So, Glazier, if you are clever enough, then cut & paste and
post that line.... after which these daily reminders will fade
away. -- And...
your ShEater-slaves will love you even more, since the list
they are on, will desist...along with these two links here of
the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>, who
used to be <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>.

So, Glazier, say "I, Glazier made a wrong prediction"....
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "be on the money","O ya"