Aether is God's playdough

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 17, 2017, 2:35:27 AM10/17/17
When we realise aether (called aum in Sanskrit) is God's playdough we merge
physics with metaphysics.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Serg io

Oct 17, 2017, 10:04:07 AM10/17/17
are you Aether Engineer or Dr. Metaphysician ?

"If we take in our hand any volume; of divinity or school metaphysics,
for instance; let us ask, Does it contain any abstract reasoning
concerning quantity or number? No. Does it contain any experimental
reasoning concerning matter of fact and existence? No. Commit it then to
the flames: for it can contain nothing but sophistry and illusion."
-David Hume

reber G=emc^2

Oct 17, 2017, 5:14:50 PM10/17/17
Space between the stars is the most dynamic part of the universe.Lots of reasons make this reality.TreBert

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 17, 2017, 5:50:57 PM10/17/17
On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 1:04:07 AM UTC+11, Serg io wrote:
> On 10/17/2017 1:35 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > When we realise aether (called aum in Sanskrit) is God's playdough we merge
> > physics with metaphysics.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee
> >

> are you Aether Engineer or Dr. Metaphysician ?

Both. In aether we have a synthesis of physics and metaphysics.

> "If we take in our hand any volume; of divinity or school metaphysics,
> for instance; let us ask, Does it contain any abstract reasoning
> concerning quantity or number? No.

Wrong. In metaphysics we deal with the infinite, which is greater than any
number. And its inverse, that is zero, which is below anything we can
measure.

Metaphysics thus is physics beyond the scope of numbers.

Physics is about numbers.

Aether is the medium that unites physics with metaphysics.

It is the playdough of God, through which matter is made and destroyed by
the process of life in various ways.

> Does it contain any experimental
> reasoning concerning matter of fact and existence? No.

In metaphysics we do not deal with experiment. We deal with experience, of
emotion, of passion, of inspiration. Where does that come from? From the
region beyond the scope of numbers.

Experiment involves numbers, which is the province of machines and robots. But
humans are not robots, though that is what the ruling atheist reptiles want
humans to be, so that they can be confined, controlled and exploited.

Commit it then to
> the flames: for it can contain nothing but sophistry and illusion."
> -David Hume

What a disgusting idiot. Scum of the earth!

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

hanson

Oct 17, 2017, 6:53:23 PM10/17/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig> alias
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote,
but he likely lied as he usually does, <snip Glazierola>

Glazier's OWN "book just came out called 'Chickenshit' "
with excerpts posted by & about

<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> with
<http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions>
who is <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>
doing this <http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>,
as he waits for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>
but refuses <http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve> &
then <http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries> as seen
in his <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
with <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> by
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig> who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure" as
seen in <http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017>

benj

Oct 17, 2017, 7:55:37 PM10/17/17
Wow! Hey Sergio, Banjo, your pal (and looper's) has just gone off the
deep end now (as if being an E=mcc denier wasn't already there). Ruling
atheist shape-shifting evil aliens plotting the destruction of all
humans? Yup. Pure kook at the highest level.

Hey I only deny the Big Bang. I don't deny science!

benj

Oct 17, 2017, 7:56:26 PM10/17/17
But empty space is like a thermos bottle and no heat can cross there.
This fits and is right on the money!

Serg io

Oct 17, 2017, 8:42:34 PM10/17/17
I think if you could talk to Hume, it would very benificial, a 1740
philosopher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hume

"Actions are, by their very nature, temporary and perishing; and where
they proceed not from some cause in the character and disposition of the
person who performed them, they can neither redound to his honour, if
good; nor infamy, if evil" -David Hume

"His writings in this field cover the philosophy, psychology, history,
and anthropology of religious thought. All of these aspects were
discussed in Hume's 1757 dissertation, The Natural History of Religion.
Here he argued that the monotheistic religions of Judaism, Christianity
and Islam all derive from earlier polytheistic religions. He also
suggested that all religious belief "traces, in the end, to dread of the
unknown."[133] Hume had also written on religious subjects in the first
Enquiry, as well as later in the Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion"
-David Hume

Pick up a book by this guy!

> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Serg io

Oct 17, 2017, 9:16:11 PM10/17/17
these shows below document those pesky shapeshifters; (partial list)

Krull (1983)
The Twilight Saga
True Blood
Fringe,
Willow
Terror of the Zygons
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
X-Men Marvel Comics
Super Hybrid
Dick Tracy
.
.
.

So, Banjo may have a valid concern about the RASSEAPDAH, especially to
those that don't get out that much.

RASSEAPDAH =>Ruling Atheist Shape-Shifting Evil Aliens Plotting the
Destruction of All Humans

I think the Aliens surfed in on the gravational waves of that Neutron
Star Collision

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 18, 2017, 9:24:23 AM10/18/17
The unit of life is the cell. Growth happens when cells replicate, that is, divide into two exact copies. This is the most basic life process. How does this happen? We can see that a cell gets bigger as more water and nutrients enter the cell. At some stage, it nucleus of the cell starts splitting into two equal halves till they separate. Then the wall of the cell closes the gap between them creating two cells. And so on. It is thought that the food and water creates this division. Water okay, but the food we eat, if that acts as nutrients to the cell causing its replication, is very different from the material chemisty of the nucleus which is make up of particular chemical structures. How does the cell convert the nutrients if any coming from the food to the same chemical structure of the nucleus? Is there a satisfactory answer? I have a theory that the concentration of matter in a solution remains the same, which implies that when you double the solvent say water, the solute will double in number by halving in size. So when there is more water in the cell, pushed in by food and water, the molecules divide into two and two nuclei are formed. But how do they reach the same size - where does the extra matter come from? The answer from my point of view is aether, the fine substance that pervades the whole universe and supports light and other radiation from the stars and all other sources. This theory of mine also explains the efficacy of homeopathic medicine - the small atoms as a result of dilution move fast and thus can cure. But this goes against atomic theory. Well, is atomic theory correct as it stands? Can matter keep on dividing till it is infinitely fine? Again if my theory is correct, the some matter in infinite space will keep on dividing to form very fine near zero particles, which again is aether. Back to the extra matter formed from cell replication - that is the basis of growth in life, our entire bodes, all life forms. If that comes from aether - from aether then we are made and to aether we will return, to aum, that fills the whole infinite universe. The Vedas often mentions prajapatirhishirnyushtupacchanday as roughly translated, the complex metric patterns of the lord or lords of all beings, which we in simplicity know as God.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 18, 2017, 9:28:49 AM10/18/17
Wrong. "The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred
with their bones" - Mark Antony about Julius Caesar, from Shakespeare.

john

Oct 18, 2017, 10:11:03 AM10/18/17
The aether's largest single entity is the electron. The electron differs from the rest of the aether in that all of its constituents have the same spin- which is a combination of spins in two planes. The Space spin generated in energy events somehow decays back to these standing waves that are the electron-positron split up.
Th e electron as a whole has its own rotation, which differentiates it from the rest of the aether.
Matter is built from these.

john

Oct 18, 2017, 10:12:29 AM10/18/17
An electron is simply a little blob of aether that has been charged/magnetized by being spun the right way/frequency.

Serg io

Oct 18, 2017, 10:39:03 AM10/18/17
don't forget these guys;

Ascended Master List

This is a little more than a list of the Ascended Masters it also
includes Cosmic Masters, Deva, Elohim and Archangels in Alphabetical
order. Those who have the term god or goddess with their name are Cosmic
Masters, and have attained god consciousness. The list is by no means
complete, as these are only some of those who are choosing to work
closest with the Earth at this time and so are in our awareness. There
are also a vast number of Masters working on other paths.

The * in front of a name denotes those who are standing with humanity as
their Ascension teachers as described in the Article "The Ascension
Teachers".

Afra- Patron of Africa.

Akshobhya – a Dhyani Buddha.

Aloha – Feminine Elohim of the 6th Ray – her twin flame is Peace.

Alpha – the highest manifestation of the god energy in the Central Sun,
his twin is Omega.

*Amaryllis – goddess of Spring.

*Amaterasu – Japanese goddess of the Sun.

Amazonia – the feminine Elohim of the first ray.

*Amen Bey – a 4th ray Master. He works closely with Ptah and Archangel
Michael. He is a protector.

Amerissis – goddess of Light.

Amethyst – also known as Holy Amethyst is Archeia of the 7th Ray.

Amitabha - a Dhyani Buddha.

Amoghasigghi - a Dhyani Buddha.

Amora – the feminine Elohim of the 3rd Ray.

Anubis - egyptian god of the underworld.

Apollo – Elohim of the 2nd ray and twin flame of Lumina, they are
guardians of the Cosmic Christ Consciousness.

Arcturus – Elohim of the 7th ray along with his twin flame Victoria.

Ares - a 2nd ray Cosmic Master. A warrior Master.

Ariel – feminine Archangel.

Astarte (Ishtar)

Astrea – feminine Elohim of the 4th Ray.

Aurora – archeia of the 6th Ray with her Twin flame Archangel Uriel.

Babaji – Babaji, known to us via Paramahansa Yogananda’s books, is an
Un-ascended Master. He chose to stay on earth with a physical body, till
all of humanity ascended. This is a service of great value as his
presence anchors the Light of the higher planes into the earth.

Bethel - a second ray Master - his heart radiates with love for all.

Brahma – is part of the Hindu trinity, of Brahman, Vishnu and Shiva.
Brahma is the creator aspect.

Casimir Poiseidon – an old Ascended Master from South America.

Cassiopea – Elohim of the Central Sun.

Celeste – a Devic Angel of the Ascended Hosts.

Cha Ara – a Fifth Ray Master.

Chamuel – the Archangel of the third ray, he is a manifestation of
Divine Love.

*Chananda – Chief of the Indian council of the Great White Brotherhood.
A first ray Master.

Charity – the female Archangel of the Third ray.

Christine – female Archangel of the 2nd ray.

Confucius – a 2nd ray Master.

Cuzco – Emissary of the god Surya.

Cyclopea – masculine Elohim of the 5th ray for truth, healing and knowledge.

Deva of Light – A Cosmic Being.

Deva of the Central Sun – a Cosmic Being.

Deva of the 7th Ray - A cosmic Being

*Dom Ignacio – best known as the Ascended Master working with John of
God in Brazil.He is a 3rd ray Master.

Elijah – the prophet, as mentioned in the Bible. He returned to earth as
John, the Baptist though he was already an Ascended Master.

*El Morya – Chohan of the 1st ray.

Enoch - priest of the Sacred fire.

Eriel – a Chinese Ascended Master.

Ernon – an Atlantean ruler, the Rai of Suern.

Eros – also known as the god of Love.

Faith – Archeia of the first ray, and twin flame of Archangel Michael.

Fortuna – the goddess of supply.

Freya - Norse goddess of Love, Beauty, War, Magic and Wisdom.

Gabriel – Archangel of the fourth ray.

*Ganesh - a 5th ray Cosmic master and Hindu god.

Gautama Buddha – Lord of the World.

Harmony – a Cosmic Master.

*Hathor – an Egyptian Great Mother goddess. A 6th ray Master.

Helios – god of the Central Sun.

Hera - a 2nd ray Master

Hercules – Elohim of the 1st ray.

Heros – Elohim of the 3rd ray.

*Hilarion – Chohan of the 5th ray.

Hine-nui-te-po - Maori goddess of the underworld.

Hope – Archaeia of the fourth ray.

Horus

*Inanna - sumerian goddess of love and war

Ishtar (Astarte)

Isolde

*Isis – an Egyptian goddess. A 6th ray Master.

*Jesus - a 2nd ray Master.

John, the Beloved

Jophiel – Archangel of the 2nd Ray.

*Krishna – a Cosmic Master.

Kristine - a new Lady Master

*Kuthumi – the World Teacher and a master of the 2nd Ray.

*Kuan Yin – goddess of Mercy – not to be confused with White Tara. Many
think they are the same Being, but their energies are very different.
She is a 3rd ray Master.

*Lady Nada - Lady Nada helps children and those who need inner child
healing. She is a 6th ray Master.

Lakshmi – goddess of Prosperity. She is a 6th ray Cosmic Master. Her
aura blends from deep rose out to gold.

*Lao Tze – a Chinese Ascended Master of the 2nd Ray.

*Lord Lanto – Lord Lanto is Chohan of the 2nd Ray.

Lord Ling (Moses)– Lord Ling is a Chinese Ascended Master who was
previously Moses.

Lumina – the Feminine Elohim of the 2nd Ray with her twin flame Apollo.

Kali

Kuan-ti

*Ma’at – Egyptian goddess of balance. A 3rd ray Master.

Maha Chohan – Chohan of all the 8th ray.

Mahakala – a Buddhist protector deity.

Maitreya – the Cosmic Christ and planetary Buddha.

Manjushri – Boddhisattva of Wisdom.

*Mary Magdalene – a 3rd ray Ascended Master.

*Mother Mary – as the mother of Jesus she was already an Ascended Master
having attained her Ascension in a previous life. She is a 3rd ray Master.

*Melchizedek – an Ascended Master of the 1st Ray.

Mercury - a greek god - also known as the Roman god Hermes.

*Metatron - a cosmic angel of the first ray.

Michael – Archangel of the 1st Ray.

Milarepa – a Tibetan Ascended Master.

*Mother Mary - a Master of love and compassion.

Moses (Lord Ling)

Ninguerre - one of 3 Tibetan creator goddesses

Omega - the highest manifestation of the goddess energy in the Central
Sun, her twin is Alpha.

Omri-Tas – a cosmic Master of the Violet Flame.A 7th ray Master.

*Osiris – the Egyptian god of the afterlife. A 1st ray Master.

*Pallas Athena – the 6th ray goddess of Truth.

*Paul, the Venetian – Chohan of the 3rd Ray.

Pavarti

Peace – masculine Elohim of the 6th ray.
Peace – goddess of Peace.

*Pele

*Portia – Lady Ascended Master of the 6th Ray for Justice.

Poseidon

*Ptah - 5th ray Master - a warrior Master

Purity – masculine Elohim of the 4th Ray.

Purity – goddess of Purity.

Quetzacoatl - a 6th ray Master

Ra

Ra-mun – also spelt Ra-mu – an ascended Master of the 7th ray and
previous Chohan of the 7th Ray.

Raphael – Archangel of the 5th Ray.

Ratnasambhava – a Dhyani Buddha.

*St Anthony of Padua

*St Germain – Chohan of the 7th ray.

*Saint John the Baptist - a 1st ray Master

Sanam Kumara – A cosmic Master – he is so vast he has to manifest a body
for the Ascended Masters to see him.

Sanat Kumara – Lord of the World and the Ancient of Days.

Sarasvati

*Serapis Bey – Chohan of the 4th Ray.

Shiva - a 1st ray cosmic Master.

Sitataptatra - a goddess of the 1st ray (red apect). She was the
Ascended Master teacher of Gautama Buddha.

*Susan'oo - Japanese god of summer storms. A 5th ray Master.

Tatiana - goddess of the Faerie kingdom.

*Thomas Merton - one of the newest Masters. A 1st ray Master.

Tsukuyomi - a 2nd ray Master and a Japanese god

Uriel – Archangel of the 6th Ray.

Uzziel – Archangel of the 8th Ray.

Vairochana – a Dyani Buddha.

Vajrakilaya – a Buddhist deity who has attained diamond consciousness.

Vesta – goddess of the home. A 3rd ray Master.

Victoria - feminine Elohim of the 7th Ray.

Virginia – feminine Elohim of the 5th ray for truth, healing and knowledge.

*Vishnu

Vwymus- a higher aspect of Sanat Kumara

Yogananda - Paramahansa Yogananda

*White Tara – goddess of Compassion and an 8th ray Master.

Zadkiel – Archangel of the 7th Ray.

Zaruthustra -8th ray Master

Zeus

Here is a list of the Masters as Ascended Masters or Cosmic Masters.
Cosmic Masters have passed the 12th initiation.

ASCENDED MASTERS

MARY MAGDALENE
JESUS
ST GERMAIN
EL MORYA
DOM IGNACIO
LADY NADA
LAO TZE
PAUL THE VENETIAN
MELCHIZEDEK
MAHA CHOHAN
KUAN YIN
HILARION
KUTHUMI
LORD LANTO
PALLAS ATHENA
MOTHER MARY
ISIS
SERAPIS BEY
ST JOHN, the Baptist
EROS - cusp
MA’AT
AMEN BEY
PTAH
THOMAS MERTON
PORTIA
ANUBIS
QUETZALCOATL (6th) - cusp
FREYA (2nd ray)
MOSES
VESTA
CHANANDA
YOGANANDA
GAUTAMA BUDDHA
MAITREYA
CHA ARA
HINENUITEPO
ST ANTHONY of Padua
PELE

COSMIC MASTERS

WHITE TARA
SANAT KUMARA
RA-MUN
HELIOS
OSIRIS
METATRON (not angelic list)
KRISHNA
HATHOR
AMATERASU
LAKSHMI
GANESH
SUSAN’OO
VISHNU
SHIVA
ARES
SITATAPATRA
AMARYLLIS, goddess of spring
INANNA
OMRI TAS

john

Oct 18, 2017, 11:29:51 AM10/18/17
Barnards star is about the largest star, at 10^8meters. A similar body in the electron cloud would be 10^-23meters. These are the largest actual bodies of our aether. They, with 50 billion similar bodies and many smaller, down to 10^-40 meters, comprise OUR aether (the Fractal iterations directly below ours).
This is the connected body that ALL waves ride on, including shock wave/tsunami-type

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 18, 2017, 6:16:52 PM10/18/17
On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 1:11:03 AM UTC+11, john wrote:
> The aether's largest single entity is the electron.

Possibly. Aether itself is matter finer than the electron.
If we allow that the concentration of matter remains the same in any solution,
then electron sizes will vary as the concentration.

benj

Oct 18, 2017, 6:42:45 PM10/18/17
Obviously it was that LIGO experiment that opened a portal to humanity
so they could surf in on gravitational waves and do their PDAH thing.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 18, 2017, 6:57:55 PM10/18/17
Making expensive experiments to "prove" nonsense theories is what modern
pseudo-physics all about.

benj

Oct 18, 2017, 7:12:57 PM10/18/17
Making cheap-ass pseudo experiments to try to prove your nonsense
completely discredited theories is what YOU are all about.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 18, 2017, 7:53:16 PM10/18/17
My experiments can be repeated by everyone, and many may have already done so
for there is no one to say that I made a mistake in any aspect - from
conception, from theory, from practice, from analysis! Thus it is now clear
that I have run the gauntlet of international scientific opinion, the whole
world has seen and tested it, and thus it is clear that the Lorenz force does
not have a reaction.

Hurrah!

May this realisation spread everywhere, that we can make new and fast motors
that will operate on dramatically new physics. These are the approaches that
will make life far better for all on Earth, and take us to the stars.

Thugs like benj & Co. will be upset, but so what. That bad lot of reptiles
cannot rule us for ever.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

benj

Oct 18, 2017, 8:52:55 PM10/18/17
You are a moron. Your birth was a mistake and it went downhill from there.

What a terrific pseudo-experiment! I thought about making fun of it by
setting up a board at an angle, and dropping a heavy roller on it so it
rolls down it and slams into another board at the end and makes the
whole thing scoot. (no electricity at all Thsssspp) Would be fun to show
you an idiot, but then I came to my senses and remembered that why they
pay you to be here is to get great thinkers and writers like myself off
making nonsense videos instead of doing real science thinking. Buzz off
Pakistani creep. Neener, neener, Didn't work. They are paying you for
nothing.

Hey, Banjo! Let me give you this much credit, though. This time your
video production values are MUCH improved. See I knew you weren't as big
an idiot as you seem.

> Hurrah!
>
> May this realisation spread everywhere, that we can make new and fast motors
> that will operate on dramatically new physics. These are the approaches that
> will make life far better for all on Earth, and take us to the stars.

Yep now we can travel to Mars by rolling down a ladder and slamming into
the wall over and over!

> Thugs like benj & Co. will be upset, but so what. That bad lot of reptiles
> cannot rule us for ever.

SSSsssssss! My bite is worse than my bark.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 18, 2017, 9:20:59 PM10/18/17
On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 11:52:55 AM UTC+11, benj wrote:
> On 10/18/2017 7:53 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 10:12:57 AM UTC+11, benj wrote:
>
> >> Making cheap-ass pseudo experiments to try to prove your nonsense
> >> completely discredited theories is what YOU are all about.
> >
> > My experiments can be repeated by everyone, and many may have already done so
> > for there is no one to say that I made a mistake in any aspect - from
> > conception, from theory, from practice, from analysis! Thus it is now clear
> > that I have run the gauntlet of international scientific opinion, the whole
> > world has seen and tested it, and thus it is clear that the Lorenz force does
> > not have a reaction.
>
> You are a moron. Your birth was a mistake and it went downhill from there.

Plain fact is, no one has made any serious objection to any aspect as I said.

> What a terrific pseudo-experiment! I thought about making fun of it by
> setting up a board at an angle, and dropping a heavy roller on it so it
> rolls down it and slams into another board at the end and makes the
> whole thing scoot. (no electricity at all Thsssspp) Would be fun to show
> you an idiot,

Apart from making a fool of yourself and calling me names, you have got
nothing to show.
Good, that shows how right, how thorough and how effective my most wonderful
new experiments have been.
https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/pcb.1904593999568388/1904591029568685/?type=3&theater

I have made a wonderful new design of a working rail gun, put it as a pendulum
bob, and from that shown clearly to the whole world how the third law of
Newton was getting violated as the Lorenz force does not have a reaction.

This is the most wonderful scientific finding, that will take us to the stars.
The amoeba of the first internal force engine is found in

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/pcb.1902768093084312/1902767016417753/?type=3&theater

and the extra distance moved in

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/pcb.1902810843080037/1902809603080161/?type=3&theater

An important point to remember is that after the circuit is broken the
capacitor bank recharges with the stored magnetic energy returning - even
though the circuit is broken. This is a direct proof for the existence of
aether as the medium for holding on to the energy.

These are very important experiments, but they go against all that the
so-called modern physics believes in: entropy, relativity and quantum as the
laws of motion are broken with electricity not being the same as the old
mechanical forces.

This fact will take some time to pentrate the heads of those who are still
honest in the physics establishment.

> but then I came to my senses and remembered that why they
> pay you to be here is to get great thinkers and writers like myself off
> making nonsense videos instead of doing real science thinking. Buzz off
> Pakistani creep. Neener, neener, Didn't work. They are paying you for
> nothing.

Benj does write more clearly than the imbecile Porat, this much is true.
Lying is a way of life for these weird distorted creatures. For one thing,
I am not Pakistani. I am an Australian of Indian origin.

> Hey, Banjo! Let me give you this much credit, though. This time your
> video production values are MUCH improved. See I knew you weren't as big
> an idiot as you seem.
>

> > Hurrah!
> >
> > May this realisation spread everywhere, that we can make new and fast motors
> > that will operate on dramatically new physics. These are the approaches that
> > will make life far better for all on Earth, and take us to the stars.
>
> Yep now we can travel to Mars by rolling down a ladder and slamming into
> the wall over and over!

No moron, we will go there by continuous accleration using a new motor based
upon new physics and applying the fact that the Lorenz force does not have a
reaction.

I think that once you got this idea in your wee brain, but as your brain is
wee, it got displaced!

> > Thugs like benj & Co. will be upset, but so what. That bad lot of reptiles
> > cannot rule us for ever.
>
> SSSsssssss! My bite is worse than my bark.

I meant of course, those of humanoid appearance with reptilian brains. They
can bark all right. Depriving me of chances to prove my new theories, is their
way of biting.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Serg io

Oct 18, 2017, 9:25:29 PM10/18/17
above takeaways

Thugs vs Reptiles
Mars rolling down a ladder
no one to say that I made a mistake in any aspect
cheap-ass pseudo experiments
I have run the gauntlet of international scientific opinion

darn, we all still stuck in this sandbox called sci.physics.

Wait, whats that smell, oh shit! we're in a cat box! as UA would say,
'the River of Shit'.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 18, 2017, 11:46:49 PM10/18/17
Takes a great engineer to turn the river of shit into a great sewage system.

All hail Joseph Bazalgette!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Stink

in the great era of engineering led by Isambard Kingdom Brunel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isambard_Kingdom_Brunel

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2017, 12:01:12 AM10/19/17
=============================
Hi Beng

dint you noticed long a go
that that
Arindam
is a psychopath block head ???
===
Y.P
====================

Serg io

Oct 19, 2017, 1:10:15 AM10/19/17
these guys WERE ENGINEERS of great capacity.
They built the BIG stuff, NO FEAR ENGEENERING

they knew their metals and steam, cold steam too.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2017, 2:43:39 AM10/19/17
We need to get one of them to flush away the Porats, benjs, pnals, etc. and
then do really-really great engineering.

Had these creeps not been around to pollute and corrupt knowledge, by now
we should be going to the Moon on a daily basis, and be beginning to make
voyages to Mars and other planets.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

pora...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2017, 3:26:18 AM10/19/17
=======================
Pakistany crock psycho gangster
Aether engineer .....!!
just stay away from ''''people''' lke that
===
Y.Porat

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2017, 5:17:58 AM10/19/17
What an imbecile!

Serg io

Oct 19, 2017, 10:45:24 AM10/19/17
nope,

there is too much radiation in space to be safe for humans, except for
those near end of life. If you are older than 65 you can go.

there is no need to go to Mars where there is no air, no water, no food,
only sand and rocks and radiation.

Why would you do that to somebody ? put them in a can and send them to
their deaths ?

> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

benj

Oct 19, 2017, 8:52:49 PM10/19/17
<SNORT>!

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 20, 2017, 3:55:12 AM10/20/17
wrong. The Apollo astronauts spent days in outer space and came back safe
and sound.
The USSR cosmonauts spent months in inner space and their experience is most
valuable.
There is nothing is space but aether, and aether is wonderful.
No radiation at all, for there is nothing that can radiate.
The radiation from the Sun and stars are the radiation we receive on Earth,
from the electromagnetic spectrum.
So there is nothing to fear.
When the ruling reptiles are out of the way, and hopefully that will happen
as soon as possible, then space exploration can start again with a fantastic
swing following my discovery that the Lorenz force does not have a reaction,
and the development of the Internal Force Engine as the result.

We can thus be going to the Moon and back in matter of hours.
Mars within a few months.
We can mine the asteroid belt.
Most machining can be done marvellously by robots in deep space.
Constructions can be brought down to Earth using antigravity motors, using
the Internal Force Engine for that purpose.

It will be a wonderful world.
Just that, the reptiles have to be removed from the top positions of power.

Rest is easy! All beautifully explained in my 8 video films. The 9th would
have been about business, but that seems too premature at the moment.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Serg io

Oct 20, 2017, 9:37:42 AM10/20/17
that is days, not years.

> The USSR cosmonauts spent months in inner space and their experience is most
> valuable.

that is months, not years.

> There is nothing is space but aether, and aether is wonderful.

you resort to your imagination.

> No radiation at all, for there is nothing that can radiate.
> The radiation from the Sun and stars are the radiation we receive on Earth,
> from the electromagnetic spectrum.

gamma rays are EM, and you left out Cosmic rays!

> So there is nothing to fear.

<snip crap>

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 22, 2017, 8:40:17 AM10/22/17

> >> nope,
> >>
> >> there is too much radiation in space to be safe for humans, except for
> >> those near end of life. If you are older than 65 you can go.
> >
> > wrong. The Apollo astronauts spent days in outer space and came back safe
> > and sound.
>
> that is days, not years.

They have lived for many years after their return. What they have endured,
others can endure.
Okay so let us make the Internal Force Engine, go to the Moon and back in
a matter of 1-2 days.
Easily possible as shown in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

Making the above spaceship should cost not more than $100 million to $200
million max, and that is much lower than the cost of some military aircraft
and much lower than say an aircraft carrier.

> > The USSR cosmonauts spent months in inner space and their experience is most
> > valuable.
>
> that is months, not years.

You need only a few months to go to Mars and back.

> > There is nothing is space but aether, and aether is wonderful.
>
> you resort to your imagination.

What imagination? Aether exists as proved by electromagnetic radiation which
is a wave, and all waves need a medium for propagation.

My surmise is that aether being matter is the basis for life, emotion, memory
etc. but this is a surmise.

> > No radiation at all, for there is nothing that can radiate.
> > The radiation from the Sun and stars are the radiation we receive on Earth,
> > from the electromagnetic spectrum.
>
> gamma rays are EM, and you left out Cosmic rays!

Gamma rays are em yes, but they do not exist in outer space as the stars
are not radioactive.
Cosmic rays are probably high energy electrons.

It is difficult to give up old bad ideas like e=mcc, quantum, entropy, etc.
but scientific progress must go on.

I expect brave and wise politicians to give the e=mcc scientists the sack
everywhere, and then we will have great science and engineering with
e=0.5mVVN(N-k).

With thugs like benj and imbeciles like Porat to defend e=mcc, victory for
e=0.5mVVN(N-k) is certain.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee