"Millions of Tons of Water Suspended Kilometres Above" -- Wallace Thornhill

James McGinn

Jan 25, 2017, 4:19:54 PM1/25/17
Report not abuse

"Millions of Tons of Water Suspended Kilometres Above"
by jimmcginn

Link:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16597

Dear examiners,

Recently I came to the realization that somebody had surreptitiously embedded a
notion in my mind and I may have identified the culprit. He goes by the name of
Wallace Thornhill. His tactic involved a cleverly placed blog sight that was
hard enough to find and easy enough to lose track of that I did exactly that, I
lost track of it for about 3 years. Over this time this website has taken on a
mythical status in my mind in that I started to doubt that I seen it and
started to wonder if it was just something I'd seen in a dream once. So, thank
you (Aardwolf) for this link, it brings it full circle for me. Because now I
know who I can blame for this crazy notion that H2O microdroplets can stay
suspended in the atmosphere as a consequence of the electricity that comes
flowing in as the solar wind. Now if I should fall under investigation for
believing such a crazy notion (not to mention passing it on to others) I will
be able to direct them to the genuine source of this lunacy. (And I'm also
wondering to what degree Bob Johnson might be involved in all of this.)

Allow me to present the evidence that, I believe, substantiates this assertion:

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/electric-weather/
Electric Weather
by Wal Thornhill | May 30, 2004
<huge snip>
"Recent high-altitude balloon flights find that charge is not built up in the
cloud, it already exists in the ionosphere above. In January 2002 I argued the
electric universe model[5]:"
<small snip>
“Thunderstorms are not electricity generators, they are passive elements in an
interplanetary circuit, like a self-repairing leaky condenser. The energy
stored in the cloud ‘condenser’ is released as lightning when it short-
circuits."
<big snip>
'“This view accords with a recent report (17 November 2003) in Geophysical
Review Letters by Joseph Dwyer of the Florida Institute of Technology, which
says that according to conventional theory electrical fields in the atmosphere
simply cannot grow large enough to trigger lightning. “The conventional view of
how lightning is produced is wrong.” And so “the true origin of lightning
remains a mystery.”'
“Water vapor in rising air cools and condenses to forms clouds. The
conventional explanation for rising air relies upon solar heating. The
electrical weather model has an additional galactic energy source (the same
that powers the Sun) to drive the movement of air. It is the same energy source
that drives ferocious high-level winds on the giant outer planets, where solar
energy is extremely weak. Once the water vapor condenses into water droplets it
is more plausible that millions of tons of water can remain suspended
kilometres above the Earth by electrical means, rather than by thermal
updraughts."
<snip>
“Meteorologists are not used to thinking that electrical phenomena could be
important to the normal hydrodynamic model,” he says.
Wal Thornhill

And:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582#p117061
Chapter One: Air Brakes; Surface Tension on Steroids (Section Two of Five)
2017 / January (Fifth Paragraph)
"Since I knew that convection theory was all wet (nonsense) I knew that other
factors must explain the power of storms and the reason storms are so wet
(water). Most essentially, I knew that moist air was always heavier, not
lighter, than any drier air in its vicinity. And, therefore, whatever
model/solution one set upon it had to explain how heavier moist air, somehow,
defied gravity. This turned out to have a very elegant and parsimonious
solution. The reason heavier than air H2O microdroplets don’t drop out of the
sky as a result of gravity (negative buoyancy) is because these microdroplets
are suspended by electrostatic forces (an implication of the solar wind).
(Note: This will be more explicitly addressed in a subsequent chapter.) (Note:
as will be explained in a subsequent chapter, this also has huge implications
on how we conceptualize evaporation/sublimation.) And so, putting it all in a
nutshell, I knew what nobody else, it seemed, even suspected: the atmosphere
contained microdroplets of H2O. It contained vapor, evaporate, aerosol. Even
clear moist air contained microdroplets—too small to be seen—but the atmosphere
contained exactly zero gaseous, singular molecules of H2O. Not ever. I didn’t
know I was lying."

I believe the truths revealed in these passages tell their own story.

The actual incident took place through a typical web search somewhere around
2012 or 2013. And I have not been the same since.

I hope the council will consider this statement an indication of my good faith,
and effectively and immediately absolve me of liability for any damages these
notions might inflict upon existing scientific institutions.

Yours truly,

James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

James McGinn

Jan 28, 2017, 10:37:50 AM1/28/17