Nature of gravity's effects.

clifford wright

Oct 17, 2010, 6:19:19 AM10/17/10
An important objection to your analogy of water waves and a pier obviously
arises. The pier is relatively stationary relative to the waves and the
waves do NOT move it perceptibly.
However a theoretical "gravity wave" passing through LIGO or any other
detector affects ALL local spacetime. This results in a situation where
only ultra low bandwidth detectors could be used and enormously decreases
the likely hood of the detection of anything.
A good analogy is Marconi trying to find the frequency of a modern vhf
transmitter with 1900 equipment, without having any other transmitter.
It would obviously be necessary to have a VERY good understanding of
gravity and its likely effects BEFORE any sensible detection apparatus
could be built. WE do NOT have that as yet!
With early radio we had a good understanding of its theory, thanks to
Clark/Maxwell and strong natural sources of signals (lightning), see
Popov's work here.
There is NO equivalent for gravitational radiation.
Clifford Wright.

Sam Wormley

Oct 17, 2010, 9:39:58 AM10/17/10

LIGO Background
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LIGO

clifford wright

Oct 18, 2010, 7:31:38 AM10/18/10
Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote in

Yes Sam I have read up LIGO since before it was finished in its original
form. I have read some of the papers (as far as my maths will take me)
and frankly if I were a funder of the project I would be getting more
than a little tired of the refrain "just a few million dollars" and "just
turn up the lasers until the mirrors almost melt".
After all the years of work, how many confirmed observations do we have?
ZERO to be exact.
NO I am NOT a Luddite, I have been involved with science for most of my
70 years in many fields such as Astronomy, Solid state physics and
Acoustics and am a serious Amateur astronomer.
If I am feeling that way then I guess politicians would be MUCH worse.
Clifford Wright.

bert

Oct 18, 2010, 11:43:32 AM10/18/10
On Oct 18, 7:31 am, clifford wright <c.c.wri...@paradise.net.nz>
wrote:
> Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote innews:7OCdnendbIUzYSfR...@mchsi.com:
> Clifford Wright.- Hide quoted text -

Reality is we spent $25,000,000 each on those 5 shuttle toilets,and
that makes LIGO dirt cheap. Its so sad that USA is now under Mafia
control Fact is Godfather will not let TV,movies,congress and the
press say Mafia in vain. We owe China 1.7 trillion so its no more
"commie China" Shop at Walmart so USA workers have no jobs,other than
picking veggies. It begs the question will men give up their food
stamps to break their backs in the hot Sun,or stay home and watch TV
Get the picture TreBert

bert

Oct 18, 2010, 1:00:06 PM10/18/10
>      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LIGO- Hide quoted text -

Sam Gravity makes large objects round and creates gravity rings.
Einstein rings make viewing the universe at great distance possible.
Accretion rings made by BH gives the BH reality. Get the picture>
Bean head Ha ha ha TreBert

eric gisse

Oct 18, 2010, 3:09:28 PM10/18/10
clifford wright wrote:

> An important objection to your analogy of water waves and a pier obviously
> arises. The pier is relatively stationary relative to the waves and the
> waves do NOT move it perceptibly.
> However a theoretical "gravity wave" passing through LIGO or any other
> detector affects ALL local spacetime. This results in a situation where
> only ultra low bandwidth detectors could be used and enormously decreases
> the likely hood of the detection of anything.

There's a reason the LIGO arms are 4km long. Gravitational waves propagate
at c, not instantaenously. The effects are observable.

> A good analogy is Marconi trying to find the frequency of a modern vhf
> transmitter with 1900 equipment, without having any other transmitter.
> It would obviously be necessary to have a VERY good understanding of
> gravity and its likely effects BEFORE any sensible detection apparatus
> could be built. WE do NOT have that as yet!
> With early radio we had a good understanding of its theory, thanks to
> Clark/Maxwell and strong natural sources of signals (lightning), see
> Popov's work here.
> There is NO equivalent for gravitational radiation.
> Clifford Wright.

Only because its' hard to generate rapidly varying mass quadrupole moments
on Earth.

bert

Oct 18, 2010, 8:13:24 PM10/18/10

Gravity created all that is Gravity can not be blocked. G=EMC^2
Gravity will show us in 3 million years our parrallel universe.
TreBert

JeffRelf.F-M.FM · •

Oct 18, 2010, 8:54:58 PM10/18/10
treBert... Eric•Gisse has become a solid contributor to Sci.Physics;
I'm learning from him.  In many ways, he's ·better· than me.

LIGO's 4 kilo·meter arms pick up sound waves;
sound waves that travel at the speed of sound.

Likewise it will, hopefully, pick up gravity waves;
gravity waves travel at the speed of light, accross the 4 km arm.

The earth·moon system is like a rotating barbell;
should something alter this rotation, accelerate it,
it'd produce detectable gravity waves.

Eric Gisse, born at the end of 1983, in Ketchikan

clifford wright

Oct 18, 2010, 11:59:49 PM10/18/10
eric gisse <jowr.pi...@gmail.com> wrote in

> There's a reason the LIGO arms are 4km long. Gravitational waves
> propagate at c, not instantaenously. The effects are observable.
>
>> A good analogy is Marconi trying to find the frequency of a modern
>> vhf transmitter with 1900 equipment, without having any other
>> transmitter. It would obviously be necessary to have a VERY good
>> understanding of gravity and its likely effects BEFORE any sensible
>> detection apparatus

You said it Eric! No transmitter available so how do you test the
receiver?
A thought in passing, are we even SURE that gravity is exchanged as a
quadropole signal?
Also if you have no detectable signal source, how do you KNOW what the
progation velocity is?
If as many seem to think gravity is weak because of "interdimensional"
leakage, as in some string theories, why MUST it be subject to the
constraints of 4 dimensional space/time.
And of course in the final analysis, as yet, there have NOT been any
CONFIRMED signal detections by LIGO or any other gravitational wave
observatories.
The 4Km paths just give a "hopeful" delay function to help determine
direction of a "signal". The maximum sensitivity must be set by electro
mechanical reasonances in the mirror system, just like my analogy of
Marconi.
I didn't spend 50 years in science without picking up a bit of knowledge
about experimental problems.

I see space shuttle toilets have come up again! Well they are pretty
academic now anyway. The last US astronauts I heard of on the news were
in a Soyuz. In any event a zero gravity loo is NOt a trivial problem.
Why don't they spin up more space enviroments to at least a small
"gravity" field, it would solve a helluva lot of problems!
Clifford Wright.

hanson

Oct 19, 2010, 3:41:37 AM10/19/10
"clifford wright" <c.c.w...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> eric gisse <jowr.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

re: detecting gravitational waves....:

eric gisse wrote:
There's a reason the LIGO arms are 4km long.
Gravitational waves propagate at c, not instantaenously.
The effects are observable.

hanson wrote:
Eric, although you are physically out of the class room now,
you still harbor the school bench mind set. You should have
learned by now to say:
~~~ There's a theoretical reason why the LIGO arms
~~~ are 4 km long. It is conjectured and believed that
~~~ Gravitational waves propagate at c, not instantaneously.
~~~ It is conjectured and believed that the effects may
~~~ hopefully be observable.

Addressing Eric earlier, "clifford wright" wrote:
...Eric, No transmitter is available so how do you test the
receiver? ... Are we even SURE that gravity is exchanged
as a quadropole signal? Also if you have no detectable
signal source, how do you KNOW what the progation
velocity is?
As yet, there have NOT been any CONFIRMED
signal detections by LIGO or any other gravitational
wave observatories.
The 4Km paths just give a "hopeful" delay function to
help determine direction of a "signal". The maximum
sensitivity must be set by electro mechanical reasonances
in the mirror system, just like my analogy of Marconi.
I didn't spend 50 years in science without picking up a
bit of knowledge about experimental problems.

hanson wrote:
Excellent points, Cliff. In addition one can make a case
that if the gravitational waves are coming in with "c"
then their hoped for effects will be exactly canceled
out by local EM effects in the detectors and we'll end
up with a situation like the MMX and we'll begin to
quarrel over the possibility that an Aether may be needed
to explain Gravitational waves and perhaps even so for
Gravity itself with its mysterious "action at a distance"
Take care guys...and thanks for the fun... ahahanson

Androcles

Oct 19, 2010, 4:26:42 AM10/19/10

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message
It's easy to detect gravity waves, look:

<http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EasyTide/EasyTide/ShowPrediction.aspx?PortID=0110A&PredictionLength=7>

hanson

Oct 19, 2010, 5:09:23 AM10/19/10
"Androcles" <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote:

> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> > "clifford wright" <c.c.w...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> > > eric gisse <jowr.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
hanson wrote:
ahahaha... AHAHA... but you don't get it. Notice the
subtleties betw. "gravity waves" vs. "gravitational waves".
There is no money for academia in what you suggest,
just like there is no money for academia in Newton's
insights. Academia must COMPLICATE things to
stay in business.. and purvey GRAND tales, like they
do with Einstein's crap, even 50 years after he himself
said: <<http://tinyurl.com/Einsteins-crock-oshit-SRGR>>
Thanks' for the laughs... .... ahahaha... ahahahanson

Androcles

Oct 19, 2010, 5:22:53 AM10/19/10

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message
Yeah, but it's dropouts like Goose's parents that fund academia
and sew the seeds of their own destruction. Perhaps they wanted
a respite from the fat lazy slob.

--
"Except I'm an honors graduate in Maths .. and was top result for my region
at end of high school" --Fartful

clifford wright

Oct 19, 2010, 6:02:04 AM10/19/10
"Androcles" <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote in

> http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EasyTide/EasyTide/ShowPrediction.aspx?PortI
> D=0110A&PredictionLength=7

Oh Dear! We are already getting back to cheap abuse I see.
What seems to escape some folks is that, sure we know the effects of
gravity that it is proportional to mass and that,at a cosmically local
level, it is always attractive with a force inversely proportional to the
square of the distance.
But tides are NOT gravity waves they are the effect of gravitational
forces on different states of matter as relative positions of bodies
change.
The sort of signal that LIGO is generally looking for is at what an
electronic engineer would call audio frequencies. They are sudden changes
in local gravitation as a theoretical "high frequency" gravity wave
passes through the apparatus.
It is these sudden changes that IMO either happen very much less often
than current theory suggests, or "radiate" either at a velocity or in a
manner which a LIGO type setup could not detect.
As I said we do NOT have a transmitter, nor even the theoretical basis
for one, or at least one which transmits often enough to be worthwhile
for cosmological research.
We have absolutely NO sensible theory of gravitation as yet, and we have
serious problems even with the inverse square law at great distances.

So it would make more sense to work on matter transmission or faster than
light communication for now, at least with matter transmission we might
be able to generate a signal for LIGO by "beaming in" and "beaming out" a
test mass.
Oh dear! Now I'm making weird suggestions too.
Clifford Wright.

tj Frazir

Oct 19, 2010, 9:05:27 AM10/19/10
Time waves you stupid loons.
Gravity is the slope of time as time is faster near mass.
what moron has 50 years of sci and still dont know fucking nothing !

You morons cant talk about time or gravity because your just too stupi
to comprehend NO two points in the universe is at the same time.

http://community.webtv.net/GravityPhysics/WhaleSteamEngineA

Androcles

Oct 19, 2010, 11:32:04 AM10/19/10

"clifford wright" <c.c.w...@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message

| "Androcles" <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote in
|
| > http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EasyTide/EasyTide/ShowPrediction.aspx?PortI
| > D=0110A&PredictionLength=7
|
| Oh Dear! We are already getting back to cheap abuse I see.

*We* never left it, Goosey Gisse is addicted to abusing others.

| What seems to escape some folks is that, sure we know the effects of
| gravity that it is proportional to mass and that,at a cosmically local
| level, it is always attractive with a force inversely proportional to the
| square of the distance.

How do *we* cosmically know that, then?

| But tides are NOT gravity waves they are the effect of gravitational
| forces on different states of matter as relative positions of bodies
| change.

Phuckwit Duck is master of saying what things are NOT.
Tides are NOT a dog's breakfast.
Tides are NOT a walk in the park.
Tides are NOT a symphony concert.
Tides are NOT ... but you carry on and complete the list of
all the things tides are NOT.
Do you even know what a wave is?
Do you even know what a state of matter is?
<http://tinyurl.com/3445yqe>

| The sort of signal that LIGO is generally looking for is at what an
| electronic engineer would call audio frequencies.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
20 Hz - 20,000 Hz?
Nah, Gravity waves have a MUCH lower frequency, twice a day as the Earth
turns in the Moon's and Sun's fields.

"Take, for example, the reciprocal electrodynamic action of a magnet and a
conductor. The observable phenomenon here depends only on the relative
motion of the conductor and the magnet" -- Albert Einstein.

That's about all he did get right.
Tides are an observable phenomena that depend on the relative motion of the
Moon and the Earth and therefore ARE gravity waves.

| They are sudden changes
| in local gravitation as a theoretical "high frequency" gravity wave
| passes through the apparatus.

Oh, there are, huh?
There are sudden changes in armature windings as a REAL magnetic field
passes through them.
< http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/AC/m.gif >

| It is these sudden changes that IMO

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one and they all stink.
*WE* are not interested in your opinion.

| either happen very much less often
| than current theory suggests,

Whose current theory? You do like handwaving, don't you?

or "radiate" either at a velocity or in a
| manner which a LIGO type setup could not detect.

LIGO couldn't detect Alpha Centauri going nova and completely
vanishing in a puff of radiation, it's gravitationally field disappearing
with it.
<http://www.typnet.net/Animations/BarycenterBoogie.htm>

| As I said we do NOT have a transmitter, nor even the theoretical basis
| for one, or at least one which transmits often enough to be worthwhile
| for cosmological research.

So theory is crap and LIGO was a complete waste of time and money.
System Normal, All Fucked Up. SNAFU. What's new in that?

| We have absolutely NO sensible theory of gravitation as yet, and we have
| serious problems even with the inverse square law at great distances.
|
| So it would make more sense to work on matter transmission or faster than
| light communication for now, at least with matter transmission we might
| be able to generate a signal for LIGO by "beaming in" and "beaming out" a
| test mass.
| Oh dear! Now I'm making weird suggestions too.

Uh huh...
Light accelerates like anything else, as this clearly shows:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T0d7o8X2-E>
Build a light accelerator, that isn't weird. Crackpot theories are weird.

hanson

Oct 19, 2010, 1:28:54 PM10/19/10

"clifford wright" <c.c.w...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> "Androcles" <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote:

Andro wrote:
It's easy to detect gravity waves, look: [into Ocean Tides]
<<http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EasyTide/EasyTide/ShowPrediction.aspx?PortID=0110A&PredictionLength=7

"clifford wright" wrote:
Oh Dear! ... cheap abuse I see... ... tides are NOT gravity

waves they are the effect of gravitational forces on different
states of matter as relative positions of bodies change.

hanson wrote:
Cliffy, you are riling up Andro... ahahahaha... One can
make a case for his view because implicit in his notion
is the issue of gravitational waves. In LIGO they wanna
measure Geo/Litho distortion of masses...while his
points to the measurement of disortion in a liquid mass.

The modeling difference between the 2 ideas is merely
a matter of scale, or magnitude, in analogy with R(gas)
vs k*N_A, or F vs. N_A* e, ( = N_A * sqrt(hbar*a*c) where
LIGO measures in the atomic scale domain while Tidals
measure the N_A times larger distortion of the everyday
mole size experience. (N_A, Avogadro's Number: 6E23)

"clifford wright" wrote:
The sort of signal that LIGO is generally looking for is at
what an electronic engineer would call audio frequencies.
They are sudden changes in local gravitation as a theoretical
"high frequency" gravity wave passes through the apparatus.
As I said we do NOT have a transmitter, nor even the theoretical
basis for one, or at least one which transmits often enough to
be worthwhile for cosmological research.

hanson wrote:
Yes, it is worthwhile that you stress & repeat this point.

"clifford wright" wrote:
It is these sudden changes that IMO either happen very much
less often than current theory suggests, or "radiate" either at
a velocity or in a manner which a LIGO type setup could not
detect.

hanson wrote:
... ahahahaha... your implied notion that radiation may
travel at "c +/- v" instead of strictly "c" will lower Andro's
blood pressure and its co-committant ire... ahahaha...
Although, "c" other then being a fixed immutable "c"
will open an enormous can of worms, since such a change
will alter the size of all fundamental physical constants,
actually make them not being constants at all, but turning
them merely inot factors that are dependant on the local
environment... ahahaha.... and "Adios Einstein"... ahaha...

hanson wrote:

Gisse implied a similar point when he said:
" its' hard to generate rapidly varying mass quadrupole moments
on Earth"

hanson wrote:
I am sure that there are many experiments where the mass
of protons or electrons have rapidly changed. The problem
may simply lay in the "'reading" and interpretation of the
results.... due to heuristic, politically correct physics dogma...
IOW, what we are searching for has already been measured
long time ago and many, many times before...

Earlier "clifford wright" wrote:
Oh dear! Now I'm making weird suggestions too.

hanson wrote:
..... ahahahaha.... Oh dear Cliffy, all that notwithstanding,
your are a good story teller and I like your style. Carry on!
Thanks for the laughs, dude... ahahahaha... ahahanson

Androcles

Oct 19, 2010, 3:43:55 PM10/19/10

| ... ahahahaha... your implied notion that radiation may
| travel at "c +/- v" instead of strictly "c" will lower Andro's
| blood pressure and its co-committant ire... ahahaha...
| Although, "c" other then being a fixed immutable "c"
| will open an enormous can of worms, since such a change
| will alter the size of all fundamental physical constants,
| actually make them not being constants at all, but turning
| them merely inot factors that are dependant on the local
| environment... ahahaha.... and "Adios Einstein"... ahaha...

A planet is a spherical gravitational field that happens to have a lump
of matter at its centre. (This is called observation.)
A star is a stronger spherical gravitational field that happens to have
a lump of very hot matter at its centre. (This is called observation.)
A black hole is a super-strong spherical gravitational field that has
nothing at its centre. (This is called "science".)

I'm all in favour of thinking outside the box but not so happy about
hallucinating inside the shorts.

When lumps of matter start to "propagate" I'll listen to the speed of
gravity waves with my arse, my ears are not sensitive to brain farts.

hanson

Oct 19, 2010, 5:19:42 PM10/19/10

Androcles wrote:
> A planet is a spherical gravitational field that happens to have a lump
> of matter at its centre. (This is called observation.)
> A star is a stronger spherical gravitational field that happens to have
> a lump of very hot matter at its centre. (This is called observation.)
> A black hole is a super-strong spherical gravitational field that has
> nothing at its centre. (This is called "science".)
> I'm all in favour of thinking outside the box but not so happy about
> hallucinating inside the shorts.
> When lumps of matter start to "propagate" I'll listen to the speed of
> gravity waves with my arse, my ears are not sensitive to brain farts.

BURT

Oct 19, 2010, 5:45:46 PM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 2:19 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote:
>
>  > "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:>> "clifford wright" <c.c.wri...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

>  >>> "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote:
>
> Andro wrote:
>
> It's easy to detect gravity waves, look: [into Ocean Tides]
> <<http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EasyTide/EasyTide/ShowPrediction.aspx?Por...

Gravity strength increase slows time down further.

Mitch Raemsch

hanson

Oct 19, 2010, 7:06:01 PM10/19/10
.... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... ahahaha....

Andro wrote:
It's easy to detect gravity waves, look: [into Ocean Tides]
<<http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EasyTide/EasyTide/ShowPrediction.aspx?PortID=0110A&PredictionLength=7
Mitch Raemsch, the BURT, was hurt & so he wrote

Gravity strength increase slows time down further.

hanson wrote:
... ahahaha.. I am sure that the folks a LIGO will get all
excited over your seminal insight. I have forwarded it to
their human resources department. You will hear from
them shortly with an application to become LIGO's
spiritual gravitation advisor and prophet. Good luck!

Thanks for the laughs, guys... ahahahaha... ahahanson

tj Frazir

Oct 19, 2010, 8:14:22 PM10/19/10
More gravity is faster time and less mass . Less gravity is fstaer time
and a gain in mass.

Atoms push them selves ,,there is no pull of gravity ,,,evry atom
pushes its self as the atoms parts in orbit change mass in time and
slower time is eergy thats there longer thus more mass. The atom near G
is in a time slope and has longer time more mass on one side of its
center of G so tthe atoms mass moves to th center of its G and the atom
pushes its self.

No two points in the universe is at the same time.
NOTHING is faster then c ,,at that point TIME changes
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
c is constant ,,,but time is not .

The BB is just the point all time was at one point.
That happends evry 280 billion years when enouph time is at one point.

Time colides with time and is displaced my mass.
Time is Gods active force and your carbon atom soul will fall into the
black hole.

the second you die 4 billin years will pass lie the blink of an eye.

http://community.webtv.net/GravityPhysics/WhaleSteamEngineA

hanson

Oct 19, 2010, 10:09:56 PM10/19/10
.... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... ahahaha....

hanson wrote:
... ahahaha.. I am sure that the folks a LIGO will get all
excited over your seminal insight. I have forwarded it to
their human resources department. You will hear from
them shortly with an application to become LIGO's
spiritual gravitation advisor and prophet. Good luck!

Enter "tj Frazir" <Gravity...@webtv.net> who wrote:
::: tj said: I own a goat !...1969 gto ... 30,000 tons 500 ft long
::: tj said: Callffffff, calllffff, Im sick, some one role me a joint !
and now tj reveals that:

Atoms push them selves ,,there is no pull of gravity ,,,evry atom
pushes its self near G of The BB. When that happends evry
280 billion years Time colides with time and is displaced
*my* mass [which happens to be tj' 83 years old, wrinkly ass]

Time is Gods active force and your carbon atom soul will fall
into the black hole. the second you die 4 billin years will pass
lie the blink of an eye. Callffffff calllffff some one role me a joint

hanson wrote"
The luminaries & heavy hitters of theoretical physic are beginning
to trickle into this august assembly here. The duo representing
oye-weh-Yaweh or Allah are still out, busy to obtain permission
from a higher source. ... Tj's joint didn't get'em high enough...
Thanks for the laughs, you guys... ahahahaha... ahahanson

BURT

Oct 19, 2010, 11:34:12 PM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 7:09 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> .... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... ahahaha....
>
> "tj Frazir" <GravityPhys...@webtv.net> wrote:

> Andro wrote:
>
> It's easy to detect gravity waves, look: [into Ocean Tides]
> <<http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EasyTide/EasyTide/ShowPrediction.aspx?Por...
> Enter "tj Frazir" <GravityPhys...@webtv.net> who wrote:
> ::: tj said: I own a goat !...1969 gto ... 30,000 tons  500 ft long
> ::: tj said: Callffffff, calllffff, Im sick, some one role me a joint !
> and now tj reveals that:
> Atoms push them selves ,,there is no pull of gravity ,,,evry atom
> pushes its self near G of The BB. When that happends evry
> 280 billion years Time colides with time and is displaced
> *my* mass [which happens to be tj' 83 years old, wrinkly ass]
> Time is Gods active force and your carbon atom soul will fall
> into the black hole. the second you die 4 billin years will pass
> lie the blink of an eye. Callffffff calllffff some one role me a joint
>
> hanson wrote"
> The luminaries & heavy hitters of theoretical physic are beginning
> to trickle into this august assembly here. The duo representing
> oye-weh-Yaweh or Allah are still out, busy to obtain permission
> from a higher source.  ... Tj's joint didn't get'em high enough...
> Thanks for the laughs, you guys... ahahahaha... ahahanson

If tiue slows then it must have a starting point. That starting point
would be a definition of a kind of fastest fundamental time rate
which
corresponds to the speed of light.

Mitch Raemsch

hanson

Oct 20, 2010, 1:13:39 AM10/20/10
.... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... AHAHAHA... ahahaha....

BUTT, Mitch Raemsch wrote:
If tiue slows then it must have a starting point. That starting point
would be a definition of a kind of fastest fundamental time rate
which corresponds to the speed of light.

hanson wrote:
Your "tiue" is not even close. It's very dim actually. The fasted
logical, speculative gravitational speed definition, v_g, short of
being infinite, would obviously be, if the diameter of the known
accessible universe is crossed in a Plank-unit's time span per:
v_g = 2*d_u / t_pl = 2*c^3/H * 1/sqrt (hbar*G/c) =~ 6E+69 m/sec

Now stay away and wait for your application from LIGO, which
for YOU is short for "Love In God Overwhelms".. Be that, & wait!
Give some other posters a chance to shine. Don't be a swine!
See, it even rhymes!

hanson surmises & wrote:
The luminaries & heavy hitters of theoretical cyber physic seem
to trickle into this august assembly here. Some quite frantically.
The duo that presents oye-weh-Yaweh or Allah is still out, busy
to get permission from a higher source. ...
Tj's joint didn't get'em high enough... ahahaha... AHAHAHA...
--
hanson, orchestrator, bonvivant & commentator on all walks of life.

tj Frazir

Oct 20, 2010, 1:09:07 PM10/20/10
Time is slower in space then near earth.

What Hanson cant understand is time can be faster or slower but light
is at c and constant.

And faster then light is not faster then light its at c and time will
change ..trying to go faster then c wount happen because time will just
slow down the more you try.

Then the mass will change and very with time.
Mass is energy for a time and energy for more time is more mass.

Evry atom in the time slope of G has the same loss of masss near G
and gain in mass away from G ..evry atom pushes its self down the time
energy slope twards the center of G.

The energy is a matter of time.

Time is dark energy and diisplaced my mass and mass is time coliding
with time.

http://community.webtv.net/GravityPhysics/WhaleSteamEngineA

tj Frazir

Oct 20, 2010, 1:13:37 PM10/20/10
The start point fo time is the visible edge of the universe where stars
go away near c or at c.
After that point its not the start of time its time as a strait line ..

Its not the start of time but time is not a strait line inside the
visible universe.

If all time was the same rate then there would be no universe.

energy is time coliding with time ..
one rate of time hits another rate of time ..energy is exchanged at c.

http://community.webtv.net/GravityPhysics/WhaleSteamEngineA

tj Frazir

Oct 20, 2010, 1:21:40 PM10/20/10
oh shit ,,chenonceau castle ..
i payed 15 million bucks for it ,,
the hole in the yard produced 19 million in finds.
Now we find a new room ,,a room in the castle we never knew was in it
and its full of arts.
its a art storage chamber .
the lower artch is not solid its hollow .

http://community.webtv.net/GravityPhysics/WhaleSteamEngineA

tj Frazir

Oct 20, 2010, 1:29:07 PM10/20/10
coins go threw the soil untill they hit clay or rock.
evry coin ,,knife exc.. went threw the yard with the arro heads and
sits 4 feet deep in a 1300 year old yard and a 400 year old castle.
This chamber is older then the castle.
it was a roman bridge 1900 years ago.
reused stones ..
this castle has allot of dark history .